Designers » T-Z » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 Tommy Hilfiger for men

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 by Tommy Hilfiger is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for men. Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 was launched in 2002. Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 was created by Patricia Bilodeau and Steve Demercado. The fragrance features lime, mandarin orange, mint, grapefruit, lily-of-the-valley and tomato leaf.

Lime Mandarin Orange Mint Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley Tomato Leaf

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 Fragrance Reviews

GRAF
GRAF

I guess is a good scent but not for me. I don't like the lemon note.

igordeme
igordeme

The best summer fragrance I have ever had. Citrus, fresh, smooth.

kaysee
kaysee

Very clean and fresh!
lemon, lemon, lemon...oh and some more lemon!
It's fun, light, maybe for a younger crowd, or a gym fragrance.
Yeah, it's definitely athletic and keeps you awake.
and as I said...LEMON LEMON LEMON :))

hamfrida
hamfrida

Tommy Hilfiger perfume makes me really fill happy when am walking arroud front of cloud.especially here in college.a lot of girls come and ask me which scent am wearing,i used to tell them that is Tommy Hilfiger of 100ml,red,white and blue box.am really love it.but in Tanzania, its very expensive compering with the price I've seen in the net.i like very much!!!. big up to the Designer.01/10/2002

andy
andy

its a very summery fresh citrus but smells very common and is not distinctive enough so i consider it another frag marketed at young guys with the notes changed a little to make it smell better but theres nothing really unique about this one

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

This one stands besides my other fragrances. I use it sometimes, especially when it is hot outside. You smell a mass of citrus fruits. And that is my problem with this fragrance, cause you just smell lime and mandarin. I miss the base fragrance of Tommy Hilfiger. But it makes me smile and smell very, very fresh. The person who likes lemon and lime, will love it :)

Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 by Tommy Hilfiger 4.33 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Summer Cologne 2002, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Summer Cologne 2002 by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Dolce&Gabbana D&G Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Creed Himalaya Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Code Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Creed Aventus Versace Dreamer Givenchy Pi Burberry London for Men Creed Imperial Millesime Hugo Boss Hugo Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Tommy Hilfiger Tommy 10 Hugo Boss Boss in Motion edition IV Versace Versus Uomo