Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger for women

True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. True Star Gold was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Laudamiel. Top notes are red currant, kiwi, citruses and melon; middle notes are lily, lemon blossom and pumpkin; base notes are juniper, raspberry, white honey, milk and pink tulip.

Red Currant Kiwi Citruses Melon

Lily Lemon Blossom Pumpkin

Juniper Raspberry white honey Milk pink tulip

True Star Gold Fragrance Reviews

Rossinka
Rossinka

on my skin it's evolves quickly into a white florar fruit fresh scent unique , no other perfume i know reminds this one, everyone asks: "what a good smell? what are you wearing?"

takeasniff

sorry but I get annoyed when people jump up very quickly and throw the 'racism' word around so easily. Half the time the very race they are trying to speak up for ends up debunking their claims so half the people who use this term don't know what they are talking about or just make up the facts to suit themselves. Or they complain about issues for black people but they are not black themselves. Mind your own business and let those people speak for themselves. You don't come across to anyone as caring you come across as fool speaking for issues you know nothing about or can't relate to.

If he was racist I doubt Beyoncé would continue to be in his advertisements. Let her speak for herself when I hear from her that he is racist then I will believe it. Beyoncé is certainly not a person to be forced to work with someone she believes is pretending to be happy to work with people of different race.

The perfume itself seems to be a sharp grapefruit which settles down to a light linear hairspray and shampoo kind of smell. I like it I have used it a couple of times but it is getting hard to obtain in Australia I suppose because it has been discontinued.

It is no surprise when you smell it because I get the impression with Tommy's fragrances this is the style they are meant to be. Just fresh, easy going no fuss but stylish. I am not at college and I don't wear preppy style fashion. I don't spend my time in that lifestyle of yaughting or whatever although I do get into the outdoor activities and I like sport so I do like this style of perfume and I like grapefruit in a perfume so I suppose that's why I give this a good rating. It didn't really last for me I had to keep spraying it but I didn't mind. I don't feel I would wear it to a nightclub or out for dinner but during the day for just about any occasion it can be spritzed on. It does need to agree with your chemistry otherwise it could smell like stale hairspray. If you are on the hunt for grapefruit fresh perfumes or you are only interested in buying grapefruit style perfumes that are not too sweet or gourmand then this one is worth trying if you happen to find it but if not then you are not really missing a lot. His newer perfumes I think are a bit of an improvement on these older ones they are starting to have a bit more character not relying on the same old formula.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

What NYCTiffany is referring to is Tommy Hilfiger allegedly saying his clothes weren't meant for black People. He supposedly said this on Oprah. Oprah said about 3 years ago this was not true and he hasn't ever been on her show. They said the same thing about Liz Claiborne. Aaliyah and various other black people have been in his ads. In the behind the scenes video of the orginal True Star he is gushing over Beyonce. The rumors are not true

I miss this scent so much. I gave it away like a fool and now I want my bottle back. Very sweet and juicy kiwis and fruit punch. Also has a citrus twang to it. The lasting power was bad last I remember but whenever I did spray it I always smiled. I will have another bottle :)

to NYCTiffany,

What racism? he has Beyoncé in many of his advertisements I have seen different models of different race in his advertisements? WTF??

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

One of the worst perfumes ever. There´s not only one note which I like. I´m not surprised this scent is not longer available.

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

Very sharp and over powering... if you want a headache... this will help!

Jmiller
Jmiller

Okay all of those notes mix into a horrible perfume im serious it smells like a yard full of weeds , not like mary jane weed but like a freaking weed it sticks i dont like it smells like crap

paganpurge
paganpurge

I really do not like this perfume. I bought it as a blind buy. In my opinion, this smells like damp hay with a hint of over ripe pumpkin. I DO like the smell of hay and pumpkin but not on my body. I honestly cannot smell anything else. Ish.

dimplesg
dimplesg

Quite a sharp fresh scent. For daytime use.

aishahkay
aishahkay

i like this one a lot.
i still keep the bottle even after 7 years :)

Yumji999
Yumji999

Hate this perfume... Can't even smell it again after smelling once... The 1st version is a little better

tenshilove
tenshilove

it's a sweet scent very fruity ,sexy,girly i love it and i get a lot of compliments when i wear this one

dontute
dontute

I don't like this perfume, there is too much lily and juniper with a few drops of honey.

Enchantra
Enchantra

Fantastic! althou similar to Guccy Envy me, but more persistant and very fresh.

temitopejade
temitopejade

i hate it! i smelled like oranges all day...yuck! now, i'd never buy a perfume beyonce supports.......soo sad!

Amethyste
Amethyste

I agree with orchidlover, this is fresh cut green grass, a floral green perfume! Personally, I don't like it.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I don't think it is floral-fruity, not only in my skin, but if I sniff the bottle I also detect it as floral-green.
Like the fresh cut green grass, I like it.
But how can be so different my frag than other people's frag ?! :S

kittymoon
kittymoon

I got a tester as a present and I didn't expect much because it looks so cheap and tacky. But the scent isn't. Yes it's easy, yes it's superficial, yes it's happy go lucky but what's wrong with that? It's summer, girls! Jump!

Marki san
Marki san

I got True Star Gold for very cheap without ever smelling it before. I hate the smell! I can deffinitely smell the kiwi in the top, although it smells more peachy in this fragrance.
True Star Gold reminds me of Love At First Glow by J.Lo...cheap, peachy, light scent. I gave it to my mother she likes it XD

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

i liked this better than the original.

exciter76
exciter76

I am absolutely surprised to see linden blossom is not one of the listed elements because it is one of the very first scents to unfold on contact. True Star Gold begins with an odd citrusy scent that tiptoes on the fine line of offensively strange and exotically interesting. The other fruits--kiwi, melon, and currants--take a backseat to the linden blossom. Nice, but not worth the price of the bottle.

What makes this scent truly fabulous is the heart and the drydown. Though the linden blossom is a heart note, it arrives early and is quite mutable, allowing the lily to come forth in the loveliest manner. Not too long after the juniper settles in and does so in the softest way, making TSG a keeper. The lily and the juniper are simply and adorably whimsical and so much fun to wear.

This is the antithesis of a 'power fragrance'; where power fragrances of the 1990s made a statement about how strong, fierce, and confident the wearer was, this fruity-floral quietly whispers to the world how sweetly innocent and carefree the wearer is. (And age is completely irrelevant here--remember, Beyonce is getting close to thirty). I would never wear this to work if I wanted to be taken seriously. However, this is a wonderful 't-shirt and jeans' fragrance.

ILOVEEEPERFUME

smells like a big juicy watermelon!! just intoxicating-its a fabulous summer frangrance i cant get enough of this one!
i definately recommend this fragrance i give it 5 stars

ruxxy
ruxxy

It's like a drop of nice perfume in a bottle of water. I can't smell it if i'm more than three inches far from my wrist. Should I mention about the lack of staying power?

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Voor mij is het meer een fruit/cypre geur, en wel de beste die ik heb.
Heel lang te ruiken door de dag heen.
Voor mij staat deze ver bovenaan mijn top 3 voor cypre geurs.

A very goooood parfume, fruity/cypre, very long lasting, one of the better smells imo

ILOVEEEPERFUME

smells soo tropical and fruity this is GREAT for the summer
makes u feel sexy

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

Ladies! I just got this today and I like it it smells sooooo fruity and delicious! The bottle does look cheap but it's cool because the perfume makes up for it! I feel guilty buying this because I do not like Beyonce but it is not her perfume anyway it is Tommy's.

hydrangea
hydrangea

When i smelled it, i thinked i had a red bean candy.So sweet & feminine.LOv Lov Lov it.

mushichka
mushichka

sweet and fresh - makes you feel sexy. that's one of my favorite summer parfumes

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

Agree with guest_Zoe M, this on is way better. I like it but not enough to spend my money on it (yet) :-)

True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger 2.86 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 29 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
TRUE STAR GOLD for WOMEN by Tommy Hilfiger EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ UNBOXED
FragranceShop.com
True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Women
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed
True Star Gold Perfume by Tommy Hilfiger - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger True Star Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger True Star Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Star Gold by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.