Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Notte a Taif Tonatto Profumi for women

Notte a Taif Tonatto Profumi for women
dislike

tuberose

Notte a Taif is a new fragrance from Laura Tonatto. With its bouquet notes, it will play on your skin, creating a sensual and feminine nocturne. Orange blossom and bergamot open the composition up, leading to the middle notes of rose, tuberose and jasmine. Amber and vanilla form a warm and sensual base of the perfume.

Available as 100 ml EDP.

African Orange flower Bergamot

Jasmine Tuberose Rose

Amber Vanille

Marrakech Ibisco E Pepe Rosa

Notte a Taif Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

Gosh, what a delicious sultry sensual rose softened white floral. The rose is most definitely present and it beautifully softens and sweetens the usually tricky diva white florals. Im not sure why I didnt detect much bergamot, Im usually wary of strong white florals but this wouldnt offend anyones nose. The vanilla and amber make the perfect warm sweetish base. Moderate sillage and long longevity. It might be a bit pricey but my doesnt it perform. Definitely a fragrance for seduction.

roseombre
roseombre

I dont understand why do not appear the 3 poit vote I gave to the Orange flowers..

Anyway as almost all scents of Tonatto this is another the mother of my grandmother's cologne.

It is smell absolutely like an orange flower bon bons, pads. 800s. Orangeflowers sugar and vanilline milk.
If you survive the phase alimentar orange blossoms you will find a gummy tuberose. That's it.

Sad, terrible. Rose is missing.

kanashimiblue
kanashimiblue

If you inhaled a heady pink rose & tuberose bouquet with mint leaves as foliage, this would be it. It's a bright rose, like FM's Une Rose.

One hour later, this smells like Fracas. I think this is more tenacious, better quality ingredients than Fracas. Fracas edp always falls flat on me after a couple of hours (have to layer it with the body lotion in order to hold it up). Notte a Taif though, retains structure because of the good quality rose. Of course, the cool bergamot has faded by this point, but this is what I wish Fracas would smell like in its drydown.

Would I wear this? I'm conflicted. The herbasceous tuberose and rose combo at the beginning is too loud and quirky for me. But I prefer the drydown to any Fracas and its half dozen imitations. hmmmm

Edit: my goodness this fragrance is tenacious. I can still smell that soapy tuberose combo 12 hrs and a shower later.

daniela3
daniela3

A sumptuous bouquet: a spring orange flower rain in the opening where little by little also an opulent jasmine together with a sweet, opened, creamy tuberose exhale their beautiful scent, and a glimpse of rose (the precious Taif one?!?) intervene with its lovely aroma to this rich spring feast. Not too evident the vanilla on my skin. A true joy for the senses! Magnificent sillage that adds you a fascinating halo. Persistence keeps you company for a long while: both on your skin and on your clothes....(even after the laundry!)

Gorgeous in spring but I think it is special even in the summer nights!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I love this one! An opulent and velvety floral; the tuberose is main note, a rich, strong and honeyed tuberose, sweet, intense...I love it!!! Strangely I like to wear this in summer, because it remembers to me the smell of the flowers kissed by the sun :)

romanticflower
romanticflower

this perfume is very voluptous and sensual, is perfect for special occasion!when you first spray it rose came out from this bouquet and then disappears leaving her place to the qeen:tuberose.this note is the dominant in the composition and it's very strong so you must really love tuberose to use this perfume.the fragrance is powdery and very intense.i can't wear it because make me headache....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tonatto Profumi Notte a Taif fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tonatto Profumi Notte a Taif, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Notte a Taif by Tonatto Profumi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Notte a Taif by Tonatto Profumi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Yves Saint Laurent Paris Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Tonatto Profumi Anni Venti Maria Candida Gentile Sideris Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Shalimar Robert Piguet Fracas Annick Goutal Songes Histoires de Parfums 1876 Maria Candida Gentile Hanbury Panouge Isabey Gardenia Fragonard De Tout Coeur Ormonde Jayne Champaca L`Artisan Parfumeur Drôle de Rose Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady