Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Toni Gard Woman Toni Gard for women

Toni Gard Woman Toni Gard for women
dislike

almond
Toni Gard Woman Toni Gard for women Pictures Toni Gard Woman Toni Gard for women Pictures

Toni Gard Woman by Toni Gard is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Toni Gard Woman was launched in 2010. Top notes are mandarin orange, black currant, fig leaf, lilac and red berries; middle notes are black locust, almond blossom, jasmine, ylang-ylang and marzipan; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, amber, vanille and heliotrope.

Mandarin Orange Black Currant Fig Leaf Lilac Red Berries

Black locust Almond Blossom Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Marzipan

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille Heliotrope

Pure Purple
Hypnotic Poison

Toni Gard Woman Fragrance Reviews

alisepe
alisepe

I recently discovered this perfume and was going to buy it, because I really like the powdery sweetness, simplicity and lightness of it. But at the first sniff I already knew that it really reminds me of something I have had in my bathroom some time ago. Today I remembered - it's the Pearl & Beauty Roll-on by Nivea. Now I am so disappointed and I don't think that I will be able to overcome this association with that cheap Nivea smell :(

Anywho
Anywho

I wanted Toni Gard because of the supposed marzipan smell some of the reviewers refer to. I got my bottle last night for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised. It is a lot softer and lighter than what I expectet it to be and am glad that I can wear TG in Summer as well. I don't get a distinct marzipan vibe but rather a soft almond like in Hypnotic Poison on my wrist in the drydown. This is not a spectacular scent that will have you getting weak in the knees upon sniffing but it is an absolutely lovely, soft almond scent that gently lingers and hugs you like a blanket and keeps you comfy and snuggly throughout the day. Everyone who loves almond should give it a try. I do not find it heavy or overly sweet at all. TG is much softer and less sweet than e.g. Hypnotic Poison. As I said before, rather reminiscent of Hypnotic Poison in the drydown. TG doesn't project very far but longevity is not too bad. I still smelled it on my wrist upon waking the next morning. For the price it won't hurt to reapply.

Allinug
Allinug

A mix between Dior Hypnotic Poison and Oriflame Amber Elixir. Almond, amber, vanilla and some flower, a little sweet but ok.

En blandning mellan Dior Hypnotic Poison och Oriflame Amber Elixir. Mandel, amber, vanilj och lite blommor, lite söt men ok.

Come-and-hug-me-scent! Lovely! Not a loud scent but neither a skinclose one - something in between. Deep, varm, dark flowernotes and great almondflower/vanilla/amber/heliotrope mix. I will be looking for another bottle.

Kom-och-krama-mig-doft! Superfin! Ingen kraftig doft men inte heller en hudnära doft -något mitt emellan. Djup, mörk, varm. Jag känner mest en mix av mandelblom/vanilj/amber/Heliotrop. Kommer att leta efter en flaska till.

temporal
temporal

Joyful opening, with many shadows. Then it becomes sweeter, but remains interesting, with a touch of juicy berries. Good confectionery fragrance, not my type though.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Reminds me a lot of Dolce & Gabbana´s Sicily. Soapy and powdery. Too much for my taste. Headache-scent. :-(

joyviolet
joyviolet

received this as a gift and I love it. On my skin it is warm and sweet with a bit of musky vanilla.I always love fragrances with a musk note because it agrees with my skin. If I make a mistake and spray on the wrong scent it is curtains! I remember times in my youth where I would try some EDT like Wind Song and became nauseated, dizzy and fainted. This doesn't make me sick!

blachedalmond
blachedalmond

I've received this one as a gift and I've been mostly wearing it since I got it, during all fall and winter (I live in pretty hot climate).
I do love it, mostly because it's a somehow powdery and close to skin citrusy floral, not sweet at all. I also need to add it's more almond blossom and marzipan to me than vanilla and I love how the soft citrusy notes blend in. The staying power is pretty good, even better if I use it with its lotion.

This suits my skin perfectly and gets along well with my migraine too, definitely non-offending. But doesn't exactly fit as an office scent to me, maybe a little too feminine(?) for my field. Non-offending doesn't mean non-existent though, even though it's soft and close to skin I ALWAYS get compliments wearing this. If someone doesn't express their liking with words there will at least be some random sniffs and smiles during the day. My boyfriend also adores this on me and describes it as seductive.

I'll definitely rebuy it.

cocobella
cocobella

i've tested it recently and i have to say that i like it. unfortunately i do not get the marzipan, but the vanilla. it is a soft, non-synthetic vanilla. ver nice. the staying power is good, but it is a close to skin scent. i am really thinking about buying this little soft cutie. i agree with habanita, it is a non offending office scent. and thats what i was looking for. a nice vanilla scent that is not straight to ur face (or nose ;)).

People say that this smells like marzipan. Generally you could say it's a light and sweet scent. You have to know that you are looking for marzipan and then you can smell it. It's not somehing that comes straight to your mind if you do not know that the note is in it. After I re-tested it several times I started to like it. Especially when the weather is so warm like now. It's a light scent that you can wear during the day or in the office, which will offend noone. The lasting power is ok, but remember that its' generally not a strong scent. It stayed on my shirt at least half a day.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Toni Gard Toni Gard Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Toni Gard Toni Gard Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Toni Gard Woman by Toni Gard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Toni Gard Woman by Toni Gard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.