Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

My Torrente Torrente for women

My Torrente Torrente for women
dislike

nutty
My Torrente Torrente for women Pictures My Torrente Torrente for women Pictures My Torrente Torrente for women Pictures

My Torrente by Torrente is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. My Torrente was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Jacques. Top notes are grapefruit, red currant, hazelnut, pink pepper and litchi; middle notes are orange blossom, white rose, yellow freesia and apricot; base notes are musk, vanilla and cedar.

Grapefruit Red Currant Hazelnut Pink Pepper Litchi

Orange Blossom White Rose Yellow Freesia Apricot

Musk Vanilla Cedar

My Torrente Fragrance Reviews

spoco
spoco

It's quite fresh and a bit flowery.
It's a really plesant fragrance. Skin scent, safe for an office.
Unfortunately it only lasts 1-2 hours.

sofea25
sofea25

My Torrente has always been my favourite...it is sexy and feminine... people often ask me what is the name of the fragnance I use:) I never tell,cause this is my secret;) Unfortunatly this perfume is not in sell in my home country,so I have to order it from USA...[...]

kimberly1988
kimberly1988

Beautiful bottle and a lovely easy fragrance to wear every day.

SheShe
SheShe

I had it and sold it because I didn't feel comfortable wearing it.

In my opinion it's an interesting and dynamic scent, it really is. It brings an early spring to my mind, with cold days, rain, strong wind and benches paint in a new colour, still you can smell the new paint - here the smell is very dynamic. Then it calms down as if the spring was in bloom and I can sniff pea. At this point I liked it.

The bottle is strange ;)

basia20083
basia20083

I wouldn't agree that Moschino I Love Love is similar to My Torrente. I associate the first with the smell of juicy peaches, whereas the second is a bit softer and smells of heavenly sweet rasberries.

guest_zuji
guest_zuji

Very nice scent. Similar to Moschino Cheap an Chic I Love Love and to D&G Light Blue. Same base notes almost similar top notes and middle notes.

Zocha
Zocha

a very nice,gentle daytime, summer/spring, cheerful composition, easy to wear. bottle is really cute as well, overall high score

Suseken
Suseken

Its very nice for every day.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Very feminine and powdery scent, long lasting on my skin. Perfect for spring and summer, and those who likes gentle cleen scents with light floral composition this could be perfect edition.

guest_daisy
guest_daisy

its really a perfect composition of floral a fruity notes. both can be smelled. its not too strong but its for remember

guest_lola
guest_lola

its the best.<3 its fresh and youngish but feminine. and has a perfect composition of floral and fruity notes, they dont repress each other and combinate well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Torrente My Torrente fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Torrente My Torrente, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Torrente by Torrente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Torrente by Torrente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Torrente L`Or de Torrente Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum John Galliano John Galliano Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Lancome Miracle Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Chanel Allure eau de parfum Christian Dior Pure Poison Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Chopard Casmir Lancome Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Giorgio Armani Sensi Max Mara Max Mara Christian Dior J`adore Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Emanuel Ungaro Desnuda Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Louis Feraud Louis Feraud