Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Tory Burch Tory Burch for women

Tory Burch Tory Burch for women
dislike

Tory Burch Tory Burch for women Pictures Tory Burch Tory Burch for women Pictures Tory Burch Tory Burch for women Pictures

Along with make-up collection and perfumed body care products, Tory Burch is launching her first perfume, which arrives on the market on September 26th 2013 (in presales from September 6th 2013). Tory Burch collaborated with Karyn Khoury from Estee Lauder Cosmetics and IFF on creating her first fragrance and she worked on product design, selection of notes and the whole look of the line.

Tory Burch opens with notes of grapefruit, pink pepper, currant buds and leaves, mandarin and neroli. The heart blooms with peony, tuberose, mimosa, jasmine, carrot seed and sweet alyssum, on a base composed of vetiver, cedar, sandalwood and white musk.

The fragrance can be obtained as 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum, as well as solid perfume in a pendant on the characteristic Burch chain. Among accompanying products, one can choose between body cream, body lotion, perfumed shower gel and perfumed candle. Make up collection encompasses lipstick, bronzer palette for face and face brush.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper Cassis Mandarin Orange Neroli

Peony Tuberose Mimosa Jasmine Carrot Seeds Alyssum

Vetiver Sandalwood White Musk Cedar

Clinique Happy
Eau de Fleurs Neroli

Tory Burch Fragrance Reviews

softwater
softwater

Without needing to repeat the already thorough enough descriptions about all the notes in this fragrance, I just want to add that this perfume is simply delectable, absolute Heaven on Earth and my husband goes wild whenever I wear it! When I see any negative comments I'm like "What the whaaa?!" But understand everyone has different taste. Sweet. Fresh. Never soapy! Gorgeous almost edibly delicious fragrance ( in my humble opinion!)

princessmorbux
princessmorbux

Bright, sparkling, sexy. Opens with strong floral and citrus notes. A blast of mandarin and grapefruit with peony following soon after. I detect rose even thought it's not listed in the notes. I wish I detected the pepper, but sadly I do not. The dry down is warmer, with sandalwood and cedar becoming prominent. Even with the dry down I still smell a hint of the bright sparkling citrus that TB opened with. I'm not sure if it just works wonderfully on me, but it's not very light or sheer and it lasts all day. Sprayed it on at 6:45 this morning, it's about 3:30 pm now, and I still smell it!! I have a sample of it and I'm strongly debating going to Sephora after work to buy a bottle.

angelfishie
angelfishie

Bright, uplifting, energizing. On my skin the pink pepper just explodes!

It took nearly two hours of nose-tingling (though not unpleasant) dominant-pepper sniffs before it became more balanced, and quite beautiful - juicy citrus, earthy-woody, and clean white floral. I've never smelled carrot seed before, but I have to imagine that's the woodiness I smell, because it doesn't smell like either vetiver or sandalwood to me. Moderate sillage and great longevity.

I do come to this fragrance as a sweet citrus lover, and perhaps am a bit biased in that regard. Tory Burch and Happy do not smell very alike on me - Tory is brighter, juicier, more floral. If anything, Tory reminds me of Mary Kay Velocity, one of my first teenage fragrances. And I love Tory's bottle - not every bottle matches its fragrance, but this one absolutely does. Structured, a touch exotic, attractive, and very upbeat.

Not a fragrance I would want to wear every day, but absolutely one I'd like to have in my collection for days I need a cheery, confident pick-me-up. It would make a great signature for someone more confident than me! It's bright but complex, fresh and uplifting - like that friend who is always positive and supportive and encouraging, but gives you a kick in the butt when you really need one.

Dort0625
Dort0625

I was given a sample of this, and I couldn't think of what it reminded me of, until I came in here! And yes it is very similar if not near identical to Clinique happy! It's very pretty! I've not done any research into the price of this but if I was to find it for a good deal than I would pick it up!

Milladane
Milladane

This starts out very citrus, and Clinique Happy comes to mind, but what I like about it most is the full body florals that come after, like how a standard perfume has traditionally been in decades past. Nevertheless, it is very modern, and womanly. This was my first impression. However, the second time, I didn't like it so much...maybe because I missed the big floral moments and it had already gone when I went back to sniff my wrists. The third time I tried it, I was reminded of why I liked it and also of why I did not purchase: Any grandness dissipated quickly and the dry down was very boring, clean, and flat. The modern bottle design is great, especially with that bit of orange, kind of giving you a clue to its juice.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Found a sampler probably from sephora laying around the house and decided to smell it. What I concluded from it is Tory Burch is simply a safe sent. Nothing more nothing less. This fragrance is not as complex as it comes of by looking at the notes. Just a clean citrus peony scent that was big in the late 90s and still is today. I recommend this if your a first time fragrance buyer and you just want to smell good during the summer and don't really care if it stays or not. If you're a collector, chances are you already have something similar so I wouldn't waste the money or energy. Not really worth it.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

It smells like avon perfumes, very simple, would not buy. Smells like washing gel.

LisaLovesPerfume

I absolutely love fragrances with orange notes. If you like this as well, then you will love Tori Burch. To me, this is happiness in a bottle. I have a sample and I cannot wait to get the bottle. It is a lovely scent for all seasons.

DebVW
DebVW

I received this as a sample from Nordstrom. It is a full ounce in a very lovely bottle. The box is orange which evokes summer and citrus.

As soon as I applied it I knew it had to have been formulated by Estee Lauder.

It is citrusy with a soft floral edge. Another reviewer said she smelled rose right off the bat and so did I. It stays in this "rosy citrus" state for quite awhile. Eventually it dries down to a creamy tuberose gardenia scent with some sparkling citrus making cameo appearances now and again.

If you took Happy ad combined it with a little Private Collection Tuberose and Gardenia and maybe a little Be Delicious you get Tory Burch. All Estee all the time!

Not offensive but not notable. There are so many summer scents that surpass this - and many more I would rather drop a large chunk of change on.

Contessa01
Contessa01

Smells identical to Clinique Happy...

loving916
loving916

I just found out that there are so many ingredients, and I just smell citrus. I used to love it when I bought, however, when I found different that I like, I just found that the citrus smell is too much in this perfume.

Briarthorn
Briarthorn

This scent is very muddled and synthetic. It's difficult to pick out more than loud Citrus-like notes and floralish notes in the opening, a peony-like note in the heart and woodsy-vetiverish notes in the dry down. Nothing is very identifiable and it's all very murky. This is not a well crafted scent.

It does project well, which is ironic because it's not something I want people to know I am wearing while I review it. The longevity is also not to bad, about 6 hours before it became a skin scent and 9 hours before it was gone. Unfortunately it did not wear well during this time.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

this is an almost sparkling bouquet of fruits and florals, like it's trying to be a better clinique happy. it's nice but nothing you haven't smelled before. definitely will not be repurchasing.

tia2905
tia2905

The strangest thing about this scent is that even though I don't see rose listed as a note, all I can smell on myself when I wear it is rose. Pure cheap bath products scented rose.

Monie70
Monie70

Not impressed! It's pretty, but not unforgettable. Light and citrus-y, maybe a wee bit salty. I don't know what but there was nothing that stood out to me as a top note, middle note or base note. Go figure.

I have a couple of samples that I wouldn't even bother wearing out if I want longevity. I wear it after I shower at night and I'm off to catch some Zzzzzs.

Like another poster said, this is "meh".

I would have expected more from TB but maybe it's a trial and her next fragrance will be of more substance.

Here's to hoping, anyway.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Tommy Girl without the tea, at least to my nose. From distant memory, perhaps somewhat similar to Happy, but I'd have to revisit it to be sure. Apparently people have voted as much though, so I guess that's the one it smells more like! Weird though, I don't recall Happy being this sweet. This scent is very sweet, very floral, and blatantly synthetic, sort of a bottled "essence of fluorescence." There's more peony than jasmine, but still a tremendous whiteout effect. I tend to think this type of cartoon girlishness works better on guys, but what do I know?

Elreno22
Elreno22

My nose may be underdeveloped but I smell floral notes mainly. Similar to others. There is nothing particularly outstanding, but it is a nice easy to wear fragrance. I see the similarities to Happy, and probably many others. I think the peony is overtaking the citrus for me. I'm only using a test strip, so maybe the spray is grapefruity. Again, others may adore this, and I can see that they might. Bit it seems like one in a crowd to me.

andreaszabo
andreaszabo

Huge grapefruit opening. Citrus and lily to me. After awhile still a heavy grapefruit and pepper, small floral coming through but not much as it’s beginning to fade. I was looking forward to the carrot and vetiver notes, still not really discernible to me. I’m surprised at its category, to me it smells like a fruity green. It’s citrusy until the end and fades out very fast, barely any musk. No lasting power at all.

dkny27
dkny27

Bright, springtime floral with some sophistication during the drydown.... Citrus and white flowers, cassis and musky wood, all accounted for...
Spectacular, not really...
Pretty, fun, mood boost in a bottle, yes.
If you're new to flowery fruit laced spring/summery scents, this one is worth a test.
Otherwise, I do get a "been there, done that" vibe...

Elle_W
Elle_W

I love this scent. I love this designer. I dislike the staying power. There really isn't any at all. Such a disappointment for such a premier designer. I expected much more from Tory.

ptilda
ptilda

I really like the scent. It's clean and bright and happy. The problem is with the staying power. It's just nice.

zenbabylove

Omg!!! Mars13 is right: it's Happy-to-be by Clinique all over again! I loved that scent so much and never understood why they got rid of it.It was the best of their fragrances.This is the same liquid sunshine goodness! I ended up loving the refillable purse spray so much that I went ahead and ordered another set.

Mars13
Mars13

Based on the accords of this fragrance, I expected to love it, however the reality of experiencing it was disappointing. I can agree with the comparisons to Clinique Happy but my first reaction was more of it's being a clone of Happy to Be. Although both of those fragrances are enjoyable, I have to say Tory Burch wasn't what I expected.

PrincessSierra
PrincessSierra

Pleasant citrus. But very generic and highschoolish. A whole lot of grapefruit. Nice, clean, safe. I'd totally pay $10 for this perfume.

Fail.

zenbabylove

Clinique Happy and Happy Heart blended together: that's what this is! I love sparkling citrusy scents so this works for me.I blind bought the purse spray atomizer that comes with a chic case and three refillable spray bottles.I got it from Sephora online.I chose this based on the notes listed and the comparisons to Happy which I love.I'm going on vacation and wanted something new,fresh,clean and portable and the purse spray is perfect for my bag.After I finish the mini purse bottles I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it in the full sized bottle but I'm enjoying it for the moment!

risarii
risarii

The new Sorority Girl perfume, I predict?
Tory Burch's work has never appealed to me at all, but it's all the rage and when she released her namesake perfume, the Upper-Middle Class Suburban world exploded. Every Ugg-pearls-and-north-face-jacket-wearing gal in America raved about it. I rolled my eyes and "meh"ed.
But then magazines, department stores and bloggers started raving about it and I thought "hey, what the hell? I'll check it out." I mean, I love Neroli. Peonies? Awesome! Alyssum? The flower from which my name comes from? Even more awesome!

Well, after checking it out, I'm back to "meh."
There's nothing grand about this perfume, in my humble opinion. It's like a slightly (slightly) more expensive smelling Clinique Happy, which I am very much not a fan of. It smells like hundreds of other fragrances on the market. Certainly not worth the price. It's generic and plain.

sandrajj
sandrajj

Received a sample of Tory Burch from Nordstrom the other day, and am finally trying it this AM. After about an hour, I'll have to say, "Meh"--I won't waste my money on this. It's high priced and only so-so.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Tory Burch’s first fragrance was a scent that I was on the fence about for so long. It starts out with a sweet mandarin/neroli top note that is accented with a floral undertone of beautiful lush peony. Once it begins to dry down I can smell the fresh grapefruit that is smoothed out by the vetiver, so it does not smell sour or sharp. At first I thought I did not like it then - I decided that I did like it but, didn’t know if I would buy it. After giving it multiple tries I am happy to say, it completely won me over and I absolutely love it now! It was not the type of fragrance I am traditionally drawn to, but there is this simple sophistication about this fragrance that I just can’t get enough of. It is a fragrance that is suitable for everyday wear, on me it last around 4-6 hours, and is perfect for the spring/summer months. I hope Tory Burch continues to release new fragrances!

vreyna
vreyna

I am, shamefully, a fan of Tory Burch accessories. I love her sandals. But this is not good to me. It gives a strong floral scent. It's too much. I had to wash it off cause it was making me sick. I dared to try a second time, it was better, but still too much. So glad I got the small, tiny bottle to trh
Im trying Si next by Armani
A woman recommended since I'm in LOVE with Flower bomb by Victor & Rolf. Wish me luck!

prettyswag

This is the scent you wear in 95 degree heat. but its so boring...smelled this a thousand times at Victoria secret.

Bright, summery, watery floral that is fairly same-y. Nice, but boring.

Dymphna
Dymphna

I'm not so much surprised at the negative reviews since I know nothing appeals to or works on everyone, but the comparisons to Clinique's Happy make me shake my head. Happy smelled like vomit to me, I had to return it. Tory Burch, on the other hand, actually does seem happy to me. It opens with a light, sparkling grapefruit. White florals follow close on the heels of the citrus, and kind of swamp them--I'm not wild about that part even though I do like white florals. I would have liked to hang onto the pure citrus a little longer. But the drydown is a gorgeous combination of woods and clean, creamy musk that lasts hours on my skin. It smells grown up but not in an "old lady perfume" way--I'd say it's good for anyone mid-20s and up. I love it. I'm going to need a big bottle. Too late to ask for it for Christmas, but maybe for my birthday!

brandonmont
brandonmont

Reading these reviews and I'm shocked. I absolutely love this one. It's very sweet and sexy in its own way. Outside of Angel by TM, this has to be my favorite designer womens fragrance. Give it a shot because its awesome.

officer_barbrady
officer_barbrady

Everyone is right - it does smell like Happy; a musty, unappealing copy of Happy.

Skip this one. It's not worth half of its obscene price.

cloyd42
cloyd42

This is a gaggingly sweet knock-off of Happy without any of its charm. The white flowers and citrus attack immediately but there is nothing to temper the these notes and there's no development at all. Yes, I can smell that incredibly boring pink pepper cliche but I refuse to believe there's any vetiver whatsoever in this juice. My guess is the correct marketing campaign for this stuff ("If you like my boring overpriced preppy clothes, you'll love my boring overpriced preppy perfume, now with free suede headband") got overruled somewhere along the line. I'm sorry, I don't generally mind celebrity products (even if I make fun of them) but I really have an issue with products from people who are privileged, entitled and rich and who buy their business with their daddy's money. The only word that I can come up with here is vulgar. Use your money to buy Happy, or Miss Pucci or Joy--you'll be a lot happier with the results.
Sillage: miasmic
Persistence: poor, less than an hour
Fabulosity: Donald Trump
Value to price: very poor

andabri
andabri

This smells like sweet orange oil in a glass of water with a squirt of vetiver and woods. As it dries down it gets an edge of musk to it. Every time I smell this I just think it smells like a men's cologne that they watered down significantly so they could market it to women. I actually like it, because I veer toward liking unisex colognes. But I personally don't feel it's even close to being worth the price. It feels more like a fragrance that should be sold in the aisles of Target for like $10-30 not at $100+ a bottle at a department store.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Thoughts after testing a magazine scent strip:

Mood lifting, orange fragrance. The colors chosen for the bottle and packaging are correct. Very much a laughing, happy scent!

I find it lacking in longevity and therefore would not buy a full bottle at this price point. But it's a good reminder of just how appealing and joyful citrus can be. I highly recommend everyone have at least one CITRUS in their wardrobe, for days when liquid sunshine is in order. :D

Just for the record, I think Tory Burch's fragrance is considerably prettier than Clinique Happy!

xellast
xellast

Smells like orange, floral, and then vetiver at its base. I smelled it in store and thought it was really special, but I got a sample to wear around and it's nothing special. Out of all the perfumes I've smelled, this lasts the shortest. The top notes last less than a body mist but the base notes stay for some time and it's a very generic base that I dislike. If you really want to know what it smells like, I highly recommend get a sample before ever splurging for a bottle.

Eloquaint
Eloquaint

Smells exactly like OFF! Deep Woods® Insect Repellent.

Aspendina
Aspendina

hubby likes it, but I am just so/so with it. it is citrusy but doesn't smell very young. It dies off quickly too, I have reapplied it 3 times in just an hour.

Dara813
Dara813

Very citrusy and doesn't change much throughout the day. It is a very pleasant scent, kind of like Acqua Di Gioia without the sugar. It doesn't last very long on me. Only about 3 hours.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I think I like this.... It's not what I usually go for, but it's nice. Kind of a spicy, orangy scent and not sweet at all.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Like most everyone else, this undeniably reminds me of Happy. I can't fault it for that because I love Happy, but its similarity probably isn't going to work in its favor as far as popularity goes. Most people have been there, done that.

But if you haven't bought the T-shirt yet, this is a good option for an everyday fragrance. This is less sharp, slightly more floral than Happy and no less an office friendly scent.

arrode
arrode

A very generic smelling fragrance. Fresh, clean, and citrusy, but not a standout perfume in any way. Would be a good, unoffensive office scent.

JPS1979
JPS1979

Pretty bottle made me sniff this as I was browsing at Sephora. What a boring, uninspiring fragrance. Run-of-the-mill. Not awful, just nothing special at all. Thumbs down

Chiquis
Chiquis

I received a free 0.14oz travel spray of Tory Burch with my Sephora purchase today. I would classify this as a "citrus fresh". Clean, happy, uplifting. Nothing groundbreaking but also nothing offensive (thus good for work/school).

Overall: Blah

nancy920
nancy920

The fragrance is your typical fruity floral. It sort of seems like Starburst or some other fruity candy. A little too boring, but still smells nice.

Raven NessRavenous
Raven NessRavenous

I consider myself to have good discretion, but is it rude to comment on a dupe I found of Tory Burch? Because....at Cato's Fashions, I found an impression called "Too Much," and all I have to say is, after many a bad experiences giving dupes a chance, I love this dupe and I have never smelled the original Tory Burch. It is clean, citrusy, and reminds me of Clinique Happy Heart which I had just purchased right before I purchased the Tory Burch dupe! Go FIGURE! So if I love this dupe, I wonder how much I will like the real thing!

sparkybish
sparkybish

A surprisingly bold citrus floral scent with a musky base, this fragrance is linear from first spray until its fade away many hours later. Which, if you like the scent, is a good thing. I like Tory Burch, it works for for me as a summertime casual scent. It reminds me of summers in Connecticut, playing tennis and having dinners on the patio by the pool. White dresses, tanned limbs, and walks at night.

teadrinker
teadrinker

Having read the description and the notes of this fragrance I had high hopes, but I was not particularly impressed with this perfume. It has a sort of generic, light floral scent that I associate with springtime perfume. It smells quite "traditionally perfumey" when first applied. I'd call it a classic light floral scent. It's not that's it's terrible, it's just that there's nothing original or impressive about it. The scent was also a bit heavier than I expected. I'd definitely locate it on the heavy end of light. While well-suited for spring, I think it might be too heavy for hot summer days.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

Tory Burch is a great everyday smell that would work for any environment. It is so versatile and practical. Tory Burch is very safe to wear for work since it doesn't smell offensive in anyway. It is simple, crisp and clean yet still has personality. The only problem would be the longevity. I think this perfume would be best for the daytime, during summer and spring, although wearing it other times could be okay too.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

this smells a lot like Chloe by Chloe, Tory Burch has a tad bit more citrus and soapy smell at the base instead of the rose base Chloe has.
this is nice for spring and summer.
very fresh and airy!
pretty fragrance.

nebbe
nebbe

This turns thin on my skin after the initial notes wear off. It is not successful for me, and I gave my samples to a friend who enjoys more unisex fragrances. I like more body and warmth in my scents.

It's fine, really, a fine spring-fall office scent if it works for your chemistry. There is a freshness to it that I can appreciate.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Very pretty scent, good job Tory (the price is a tad so so tho), perfect for the warmer months, I will add though while yes it is very nice, it's nothing I can't say new I smelled, this gave me a familiarity, I see quite a few people are saying 'Happy', which I don't get Happy to me is even cleaner/ more lighter then this, && the Tory smells way stronger, to me I get more of a Gucci Flora vibe from it, with it's citrus/floral && slightly spicy tone. However, that's prob just, me but hey I like Flora, so naturally I'll like this too, from the lil sample I got for my mom I tried a smidge on the longevity was pretty good!, not so sure with the sillage but it's an EDP so I imagine it's pretty decent, try it out if you're a Tory fan I'm sure you'll enjoy this, I will also add that the scent matches the bottle, I think orange with this, it's bright like a sunny day!. :)

Overall: 8/10

buubuu
buubuu

Soft yet powerful feminine perfume.. I love to get this scent from the people I love, feel divine on them... Yep I also wear it... Lovely and comfortable

nush imogen
nush imogen

very very citrusy,a day fragrance best for spring, it's nice for it being her first fragrance but somehow i expected more.

Debshee
Debshee

Love this and it gets better and better during the dry down. Sweet enough to get my attention but a moderate, sophisticated sweetness, not like candy. Reminds me of Pleasures (or what I remember of it) and a bit sweeter than Happy. Lasts for hours on skin and very long lasting on clothes. Stays pretty close to the skin so great for work. No masculine patchouli or strong musk. Great for any occasion if you just want to smell nice if it goes with your body chemistry.

If only it had been stronger, this smells nice, soft floral, but sooo light!?
I like it, feminine, mostly floral, with a hint of sweet notes..I detect the mandarin..I am on the edge with it, would it be cheaper, I would buy a bottle, there is something pleasant about it, kind of a stylish floral scent...
I don't detect much neroli really..this isn't to me a bright neroli perfume.
I guess I need to wear my sample more, and decide whether or not to purchase a bottle..UPDATE
I did buy a bottle, I like it, classy scent, a bit like Elie Saab EDT

craftyminx
craftyminx

The combination of these notes could have been beautiful on me, if it had been balanced differently. Unfortunately, though, all I get is the citrus, and everything else gets lost. It would have been lovely if I could smell the neroli and the sandalwood in it, as those notes are favorites of mine, but they just disappear.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I only tried it once so far and unlike most reviewers I don't find it all that "common"
If anyone remembers "White Camellia" by St John that they came out with ,back in mid 90s, I think TB smells very similar to that. Starts with citrus top notes, then transforms in rather lush floral. I guess I don't see similarities to "Happy" other than top notes. So far I really like this(and I am not really into floral perfumes) so will try it again to make sure its full bottle worthy

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

This reminded me of Healing Gardens Mandarin Therapy. Smells nice if you want to smell like oranges. The scent of oranges just overwhelmed me and I couldn't get past it. If this fragrance had been out when I was a teen I probably would have loved it. Now it's not my thing.

Whit
Whit

I got a sample of this with one of my recent orders, and yes, it is reminiscent of Clinique's Happy. I like it though! It's very spring-like and effervescent, so it would be great for those carefree spring/summer days. I would classify it as a "mood booster" fragrance; one of those that you spray on to shake off a bad day. It instantly put me in a good mood when I sprayed it on, and it lasted quite a while on my skin. I had sprayed it on around the early part of the evening and could still smell it on my wrists the next morning, even though I had washed my hands a few times the night before. The sillage was moderate on my skin as well. I will say it's a bit overpriced for what it is though, which is disappointing.

kateapple
kateapple

This is a disappointment. Like a lot of users have said, it's extremely similar to Happy by Clinique. It's a very generic, uninspired scent. Linear, short-lived, basic.

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

Ok this is happy and happy heart together, save yourself some money and buy it from Clinique, it's cheaper and has better staying power. Very unimpressed that they recycle perfumes....

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Very ordinary light floral perfume, so ordinary that I cant remember any notes)))
Tory, stick to your jackets)))

Martaynd
Martaynd

Discovered this in Jan.2014. First sniff in store, I was not impressed. Smelled like a blast of oranges. Walked away to discuss other fragrances with SA of a $$$Euro line. Unbeknownst to me SA gave me an unlabeled tester of it. The subject of TB was forgotten amongst the subsequent perfume chat. Fast forward to this week when I found the vial and decided to test it on clean skin. Wow!! Went to bed and woke the next morning wondering what this was. Racked my brain trying to remember. TB was totally out of my mind because I didn't like what I smelled at the counter. It had to be from that super expensive Euro line I was sniffing afterwards.

Took the vial back to the SA at the Euro line to help me figure out what it was. He couldn't remember. A different SA comes to assist and suggests it TB. I'm saying "nooo". She brings the TB bottle, we spritzed and wait for he dry down and voila! The winner: Tory Burch!!!

Ladies, don't let this one fool you. How she starts is NOT how she finishes. You have to give her time to rest and dry down. Definitely plays different on skin than fabric. I did not care for the blast of citrus right out of the bottle, but the floral that develops later is lovely. It is fresh, clean, bright and very feminine. So glad I found it.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I was really excited to try this perfume, and when I smelled it on a strip of paper, it was a normal, a bit generic scent. I tried it again on my skin at a sephora and was genuinely surprised. It's really fruity with the grapefruit note at first, but gradually it becomes more floral and woody as well. It becomes special, I just keep smelling my wrists afterward. And the scent last days on my clothes too. It's a bit different on my sweater than on my skin though (it's sweeter on skin imo.)

I feel like it's important to try this perfume on your skin first, let it sit there for a while and then you can determine if you like this or not. The longevity is about 6 hours on skin and even more on clothes, and people complimented me on the scent when they're about an arm length away, so I guess if you want it to sit really close to your skin, 1-2 sprays are enough.

Tory Burch's first fragrance is a great surprise for me, and I can't wait to try other fragrances by her, if she decides to create more.

Cddimauro
Cddimauro

I just tested this today and overall I thought it was a "nice" scent. It's a citrusy, fresh floral, though not green. Once the citrus fades the scent becomes pretty linear, with a soft, almost soapy dry down. If you're looking for something to wear to the office, this would be a safe bet, as I doubt anyone would find this offensive. Not sure that's it's worth the price tag however, since you could find something similar at a fraction of the cost. If you're looking for something complex you should definitely look elsewhere. If I had to sum it up in one word: meh. And I'm really not that picky when it comes to fragrances.

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

I am just in love with this. effervescent citrus, but not overly sharp or perfume-y. It is just so pretty. I am going to ask for a bottle for valentine's day.

almarie
almarie

I don't like this one. I just sampled it today at Sephora and I honestly did not like it! In a magazine recently, I smelled it and I thought it was pleasant, but in reality, not so much. Oh well,at least the bottle is cute!

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

This is an inoffensive citrus-floral with little complexity. This would be for someone who enjoys a nice clean floral scent and doesn't want to offend anyone around. Not for someone who enjoys an olfactory adventure, as it seems to be quite flat. it's nice, but not great.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Woo hoo! It's finally in the database! Been wearing this for two solid days, and this is what I think...

When you first spray it, it's like a fresh glass of orange juice. It's fresh, citrusy, light, and VERY orange-y and grapefruit-y. I detect a slight hint of neroli, and a tiny bit of cassis, but mainly a blast of citrus. The drydown, imo, is a bit "muddled", if you will. The flowers are all thrown in a big pile and it's hard to make out what is there. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, it's just that there is not one particular flower that really shines. When it dries down, I get a hint of soft sandalwood and a whisper of musk, but I don't really get the vetiver or cedar. The drydown is very soft and by the time you get to that stage, it's quite faded and hard to detect much of the base notes. It's definitely a clean scent, and although not soapy, I could see where someone could get that feeling. It's definitely clean and there is no sweetness to it at all.

Overall, I do really like this scent, though it may be a bit "boring" or "simple". I think it's a "top-heavy" scent, if you will, as the scent is mainly top and middle notes, and I don't get much of a drydown, but I do like it and I think it's great for spring and summer. The longevity and sillage aren't that great, but the scent is very sheer, fresh, feminine, inoffensive, pretty, and great for pretty much everyone. I do agree with rickyrebarco that it's sort of a Clinque Happy type scent, but to me that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's not usually my thing, but hey, sometimes you have to change it up (even if you're calling on the 90's to do it!) lol

I give it an overall 83/100, and I think I might consider buying a bottle (just because I can't usually wear scents of this nature, but this one doesn't give me a headache and I still like it after about 30 sprays throughout the day), but keep in mind you will have to reapply frequently, which is a shame!

shoreshells
shoreshells

tested yesterday at Bloomingdales and loved it! It's on my Christmas wish list. The first feeling/thought; was this is a true woman's fragrance. It can't be mistaken for a young girl or woman. It lasted very long and made me feel sophisticated, independent, strong. I didn't care whether or not it was noticed or what's been said regarding the smell. I really liked the emotions/feelings that it brought to me.

Staceyann74
Staceyann74

Prettyswag it smells like a lighter version of Fred Hayman Touch

prettyswag

This smells like a boring V.S..type perfume....over a 100 bucks for this? This has been done back in 1997..not sure who...but this clean scent is not too great or exciting...pass..

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I don't necessarily understand the designer quality of this brand..but this is a pleasant, clean scent..my humble opinion.

nenuphar
nenuphar

Gorgeous bottle and oh so boring perfume. So disappointed.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

A soft floral, with sharp citrus notes and green synthetic undertones. Soapy dry-down, then poof,
not even a trace is left in 15min.Love the clothes,
the fragrance leaves much to be desired.
Totally uninspired.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I tried this new fragrance today and it was a big disappointment. Beautiful bottle, but the juice is pedestrian at best- boring, preppy water that smells like so many things you have smelled before. The grapefruit note overwhelms, at least to my nose and the vetiver and woods are stronger than any of the florals. I detect hardly any musk at all. This is sharp, reminiscent of a cross between White Linen and Clinique Happy and some sort of citrusy air freshener. I definitely would not waste my money on this one. I love Tory Burch's bangles and handbags, but this scent is a loser in my estimation.

Tory Burch by Tory Burch 3.12 out of 5 based on 286 ratings and 80 user reviews

Tory Burch Tory Burch Rollerball 0.20 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Tory Burch Tory Burch Rollerball 0.20 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.2 oz
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.2 oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray 1 oz.
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray 1 oz.
Tory Burch Tory Burch 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Tory Burch Tory Burch 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz
Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Set 149 Value

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tory Burch Tory Burch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tory Burch Tory Burch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tory Burch by Tory Burch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tory Burch by Tory Burch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.