Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Love Tous for women

Love Tous for women
dislike

Love Tous for women Pictures Love Tous for women Pictures Love Tous for women Pictures

In 2014 the Spanish house of Tous presents the fragrance named Tous Love which is isnpried by love, joy of life and precious moments full of surprises and romantic emotions. "Love is the exciting game which provides irresistible charm and happiness floating in the air"—it enriches everyone’s heart and provides a unique feeling of pleasure and fulfillment to each persons. The new perfume Tous Love is composed to convey the cheerful feeling of butterflies in the stomach, romantic daydreaming and happiness with a composition which blends floral-fruity essences full of charming layers.

Tous Love is signed by perfumer Sophie Labbe who also composed fragrances Tous Touch (2006) and Tous Touch Flower Edition (2014) for this house. Top notes of Tous Love seduce us with a cocktail of luminous citruses combined with sparkling pink grapefruit and pink pepper. The heart of the composition mixes fruity scents of raspberry with floral accords of violet and lily of the valley, on a base of powdery iris and a creamy union of sandalwood, cedar and musk.

Fragrance Tous Love arrives as 30, 50 and 90ml Eau de Toliette, and is expected on the market in September 2014.

Citruses Pink Grapefruit Pink Pepper

Raspberry Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

iris Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Bellissima Acqua di Primavera
Fun Sensations

Love Fragrance Reviews

newcat
newcat

I was looking for similiar scent to Adidas Fun Sensation (great for summer for me). And one day I've sniffed this. Eureka! I looked for notes and were almost the same! <3

I think the most dominant accords are fruits, fresh notes and white flowers and I'm wondering how come it is categorized as floral woody mush instead of floral fruity!
by the way, it is exactly the type of fragrance that I like to wear casually. it starts with a blast of fruits which I can't recognize exactly, maybe strawberry? or pineapple? or? whatever it is, it is very young and refreshing for the season. the floral notes are always there.just Lily of the valley? I thought it includes jasmine and rose too. By the way it doesn't smell powdery to me at all.(again wondering about the chart top here!)
the dry down smells similar to my beloved GF ferre lei her. the bottle is not necessarily the kinf of thing I normally adore, but represents the character of the fragrance well. not huge long lasting power but totally I think this perfume costs its price to the last buck.

This is real nice, I like it! It is definitely creamy., feminine, modern, musky also...it reminds me of The Beat , by Burberry..definitely one I would reach for often, smooth pretty fresh floral..a nice creation by Tous, a mix of fresh and warmer notes..

The opening of this fragrance is really great. Fresh, girly, tempting. However, after a while, floral bouquet takes it over. It starts to be sultry, too intense. What a shame.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tous Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tous Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love by Tous. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love by Tous represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Valentina Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Lancome La Vie Est Belle Halloween Halloween Chanel Chance Eau Vive Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Bvlgari Omnia Coral Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Versace Yellow Diamond Clarins Par Amour Toujour Tous H2O Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Versace Versense Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia