Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tous Tous for women

Tous Tous for women
dislike

Tous Tous for women Pictures

Tous by Tous is a Floral fragrance for women. Tous was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are coriander, cassia, bergamot and violet leaf; middle notes are peony, jasmine, gardenia and rose; base notes are iris, moroccan cedar and white musk.

Coriander Cassia Bergamot Violet Leaf

Weekend for Women

Tous Fragrance Reviews

Iris_123
Iris_123

On me, the violet makes an entrance and decides to stay. Reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes and Omnia Amethyste. Violet dominates both of these. Beautiful clean scent. Not very long lasting on my skin, but my skin is super dry. I will repurchase.

Azeitona
Azeitona

This was my teenage fragance. I love how it smelled kind of soapy - like soap bubbles really- and I got loads of compliments on it. I liked it so much that I wore it religiously everyday going to 3 or 4 bottles of 100ml.
I bought it recently again, and it's smells just as nice. Floral, soapy and fresh. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't seem to last as long - maybe my chemistry changed - because I used to feel it evapourate when I showered and know it's gonne after a couple of hours. I'm thinking about getting the EDP.

sylviak
sylviak

Thank God I tried it again after the first time, which didn't comfort me at all. After my second try, I suddenly falled in love with this beatiful floral scent. Unlike some floral scent being too forbidding elegant , this one is very easygoing and clean,so comfortable that you can wear it every day.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I was given a sample of this and on me this is divine! The most gorgeous gardenia I've ever smelt!

Aria1964
Aria1964

I blind bought this based on the reviews here, and due to the fact that I love almost all of Olivier Cresp's creations.
What a beautiful fragrance! Original and well-blended, gardenia is at the forefront, followed by a soft creamy rose. A very round and sensual fragrance, it evokes images of lush white gardens covered in sparkling dew.
Now as the cold weather has started to settle in here, this is a beautiful breath of warm air. I may stash this in my drawer and pull it out from time to time over the winter to cheer myself up!
Not much on longevity or sillage, but I got this for a very reasonable price so I can reapply often. Thanks to the other reviewers :-)

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

this Tous on me is like Estee Lauder Pleasure with less lychee & much white floral.

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

What a big surprise! I was not expecting a lovely perfume from a jewellery brand, but now I understand: the nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. I received a decant from a swap, and WOOOW, this is really well blended. The white flowers along with the roses create a super feminine scent. It's a clean scent which sits close to skin without a trail, I use it to wear at home and I am always reapplying it =)

diandjumhana
diandjumhana

Another Tous perfume that I love!! Tous perfumes have this distinct notes which blends nicely with me, Tous Tous is a simple perfume good for daily wear. Fresh and subtle. God how I love Tous' perfume!!

I just realized that Olivier Cresp is responsible for this lovely fragrance, no wonder!!! Most of my perfumes are done by him, L'eau Par Kenzo, Antonio Banderas, Nina, Ague de Loewe... god... I think I'm in love with him...

Beypazari
Beypazari

This perfume makes you feel as if you are in a garden at a summer night illimunated by the moon wearing only whites. Then you ask yourself am i human or a flower came alive

Juma
Juma

I'm writing a review after my first testing when I have it on stock for a few months untested, bought blind. Today I feel it's the wright day to test, when fall beginns, it's a bit cold and humid.
Very flowery, clean and fresh and at same time comforting scent.
One of those to grab it for any occasion, to go to work or just to go to quick shopping.
Gardenia and peony are very bold and some musks I love-that's what I smell.
It's another good blind buy.

shespeaks23
shespeaks23

I spray this on at night before i go to sleep, it so soothing and fresh. I bought this one during the summer, i cant wait to see how it smells during colder climate..

sjam3295
sjam3295

This is sublime. I've just put it on and it smells green, fresh, citrus, white floral and rose in a perfect balance. I'm surprised I can really smell the cassia under the creamy, dreamy white florals. Will update.

cathy_laolao
cathy_laolao

I wanna help! I can not calculate the production date of this perfume. "x1399" that is in the bottom of the bottle,what does this mean? how to calculate tous's production date or valid date? if any one knows,plz tell me. thanks a lot!!

Breath fashion

perfume review update...i tried this perfume one more time is smells pretty good like a sweet rose scent

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Dry Floral

A good everyday fragrance that is soft and floral. Lots of peony and rose, then the iris hits as it begins to dry.

It reminds me of a slightly more sophisticated Exotic Bouquet from the ooooolld Victoria's Secret Garden collection- - which is not in Fragrantica's Db.

There's a teddy bear on the bottle. Don't know what I think about that.

jenny23
jenny23

Very light,powdery floral scent.I really liked it,I got it as a free sample and hadn't tried it thinking it wasnt anything good,but I must say I rather enjoyed it.Who knew?

Breath fashion

this perfume its ok ....it reminds me of a rose air refreshener

light clean and soft. also a lot longer lasting than i expected. i love this white flower and rose combo. the musk is present but not overpowering in any way. you can smell the slightest scent of citrus lingering after dry down too. very nice and refreshing. this is lasting about 3 hrs on me so far. in a slight way it kind of reminds me of avon's soft musk. 8.5-10

Vamy69
Vamy69

Very clean lovely floral. Makes you think of just stepping out of the shower fresh! A great go to for the office. Love it!

Eleiria
Eleiria

Tous is a very cozy and clean scent. It hugs you and makes you feel home. It's a soft floral fit for everyday use.

alex4miscelle_
alex4miscelle_

This perfume is good. I love the scent. Soft Floral, Clean, Little Baby, and Light. We can use this perfume in daily times. But, the disadvantage is not long lasting. Maybe because i buy the EDT, not EDP. Hehhehe.. :D Overall, I give this perfume for 4 stars of 5 stars.. :)

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Brighter and more romantic floral than Touch. Green notes and yellow flowers drying down to a musky sweet powder with a butyric element. Apply gently- this fragrance has great silage. There are nuances to this perfume that make me think of red wine made from old Spanish vines. Enigmatic.

alinta
alinta

This is a divine parfume. It`s elegant and sensual, and perfect for special occasions. I receive so many compliments, everybody wants to know what parfume it is. I`m so happy I have it.

guest_centella
guest_centella

i got this perfum but actually i dont like a lot. i prefer wear it just in a date with my boss or after the job, not for a special occasion

Millieqm
Millieqm

Love this one! Fresh, clean, flowerly...the smell is so nice and subtle. One of my favorites. I'm wearing it right now.

Amarilia
Amarilia

I just love this! a smooth, creamy, sensual floral scent. Personally I prefer EDP version (Tous Gold) which is smooth and caressing,lingring on a skin and clothes like a soft cashmere blanket. Very long lasting,fresh,subtle and elegant.I find this scent so comforting. I used to love Armani Sensi, and after I found out it was discontinued I searched for very long time a similar , comforting feel-good scent, and this is it! One of my all-time favourites and a hidden gem for sure!

Neysa_marie
Neysa_marie

i use it for day only.. has a clean finish

luz
luz

How good is this perfume... a soft and comfortable floral, good for day (and daily) use. Well done !

veronique
veronique

Soft floral, perfectly suitable for any occassion. I really like it.

Monet
Monet

i recieved this perfum for my birthday, i`m not a floral style but this one works good on me, is soft and very clean scent, but not for everyday use.

Viyella
Viyella

I bought this perfume because my mum used to wear it. It smells nice, but its not foe me. It doesen't have anything catchy, smells clean and good nd that's it. On the other hnd, lot of people have noticed and complimented me on it.

Tous by Tous 3.93 out of 5 based on 143 ratings and 31 user reviews

Tous In Heaven by Tous EDT Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Tous In Heaven by Tous EDT Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Tous H20 by Tous EDT Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Tous H20 by Tous EDT Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Swiss Army Mountain Water Perfume by Swiss Army, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Tous In Heaven Cologne by Tous, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Tous L' Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Tous L' Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Tous Cologne by Tous, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Tous Cologne by Tous, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tous Tous fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tous Tous, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tous by Tous. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tous by Tous represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.