Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Tous H2O Tous for women

Tous H2O Tous for women
dislike

Tous H2O Tous for women Pictures

Tous H2O is an exclusive, luxurious fragrance by Tous which was inspired by a jewelry collection. This luxurious jewelry was made of blue topaz and 18 carat gold or sterling silver. Every piece of this jewelry and perfume represents water drop. The fragrance was created as an aquatic blend which offers organic lemon and lavender in a top which leads to a heart enriched with rose and jasmine. A base adds cedar, white amber and Australian sandalwood. Tous H2O was launched in 2009.

Amalfi Lemon Lavender

FCUK Late Night Her

Tous H2O Fragrance Reviews

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

On me, this is smoky cedar, jasmine, and lavender. Masculine and quite far from a name like "H2O".

I think I smell like an expensive furniture store.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

This is a lovely scent once it settles. When I first sprayed it I was hit in the face with such a strong blast of lemon & I thought I wasn't going to like it. But within minutes it settles right down on the skin. What your left with is a beautiful fresh & clean floral.

joan100
joan100

I spritzed this in the department store today and I thought 'Wow Yet another clone of D&G Light Blue in yet another blue bottle!'

skylar
skylar

I bought it blindly and I must admit at first I was a little put off by the prominent lavender note. It supposed to be a fresh perfume, yet I felt like the lavender note was weighting it down in a way. Anyway, I started to use it and it grew on me :) I love the fresh lemon note and cedar in it, the scent is sweet yet crisp and fresh, I can't stop sniffing my wrists it smells so great. I tested many "fresh" perfumes and this one is quit unique, I would never mistake it for Light Blue, Versense etc. Love the bottle too.

a lovely aquatic for summer. a little lighter than cool water. perfect for hot humid days. I can definitely smell the lavender and cedar in this as well as the fresh lemon. very nice. lasting time is only around 2 hours, projection is moderate on my skin.

Renata tang
Renata tang

Familiar and match me, tenderness ,elegance

BroncoGirl
BroncoGirl

I have a hard time wearing most perfumes because of how they react with my skin. But when I first smelled Tous H2O I knew I had to give it a try. After using a sample for a couple of weeks I knew this would be my signature scent. Bonus is a little goes a long way.

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

Wow!! I really looove Tous H2O. It's really fresh, bright but delicate citrus fragrance.. I smelled at the store, It wasn't a great deal.. then I tested on my skin, and I was like WHOAAAH!.. I like it very much. Really lovely scent! I'm looking forward to buy it very soon!! aaaaaand beautiful bottle too.. ;)

iremk
iremk

reminds me of davidoff cool water, but this one is more sophisticated, with a moderate sillage enough to make people curious about which perfume you are wearing, and longevity is over 8 hours. It is exeptional for me, considering that my skin absorbs and terminates all kinds of perfumes only within a few hours. It opens with citrusy notes, then you detect the aquatics, and after 2-3 hours, you begin to smell the breeze of cedar and sandal wood in a harmony of saltry see. It is not that kind of overpowering femme fetale EDPs, but it is bright, clean, playful, joyful, and for me, it worths every penny that you spent on it:)

I generally steer clear of perfumes with the words "water" and "blue" in their names, as aquatic fragrances do not agree with me. TOUS H2O, which is the first creation of this house I've ever tried, does not cause me undue strife, I am happy to report.

On the other hand, it's so abstract and generic that I have no idea what to say about it! Not a single note is independently detectable to me. There is a vaguely citrus quality to it, and also a vaguely aquatic quality to it, and then of course some unidentifiable abstract florals. In terms of quality level, I'd compare this to the creations of the house of Salvatore Ferragamo, which are also largely synthetic. The composition itself reminds me of the offerings of the house of Clean.

TOUS H2O seems fine as a fragrance for someone who just wants to spritz something on. Inoffensive, nonaggressive and not unpleasant. Just okay. I imagine that this is quite inexpensive, although I haven't looked...

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Kione recommended this brand to me and I have sniffed my way through their perfumes.
Here's the first one:

I had the chance to sample Tous H2O and found it to be aquatic and summery.
When it comes to the notes, I cannot single out even one note, so I can only describe my feelings.

To my nose Tous H2O does not feel cool and refreshing at all, it rather reminds me of the warm, sun-drenched waters of the South Seas.
The fragrance is more suitable for the less warm and less sunny days in late summer or early autumn; those days that one spends wishing the summer had stuck around for longer.
I would therefore call H2O a "vacation-stretcher" in a bottle. :)

H20 is very long-lasting - 3 sprays of perfume clung onto the back of my hand for way more than 8 hours.
The sillage is very pleasant as H2O will not annoy people around you, but will be noticeable once someone gets close.

All in all, I find this fragrance to be rather unspectacular, but certainly pleasant and great for casual and office wear.

amandakatrina
amandakatrina

Smells like a more grown up and less citrus version of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. I love the fresh scent and the lightness of the fragrance. The smell lasts all day. It doesn't bother my allergies.
It is now my new favourite fragrance to replace the Cherie one.

Afm.santos
Afm.santos

Who don't love a fresh, clear and good scent?

Tous H2O is that and so much more. I really love the fragrance. It's very similar with Light Blue D&G, but this version is more young and adorable. The lasting power is really good, at least on my skin. H2O is a scent very versatile, because the summer part (organic lemon) is "heated" by the lavender.

And about the concept, I like the idea of a fragrance eco-chic with 25% recyclabe glass.

The bottle is so pretty, a piece of jewelry.

Tous H2O is definitely the best perfume of Tous.

Enchantia
Enchantia

I love Floral aquatic perfumes but most floral aquatics range that I come across either do not suit my skin chemistry, has poor staying power or worse, give me chest pain. So, initially I was quite hesistant about trying this one out, as I was afraid it will be just another disappointment. However, after reading the reviews on this perfume and seeing the lovely bottle, I could not resist buying it. I just received my bottle of H20 yesterday. It was one of those rare "blind buys" that turned out well (thank goodness!!). The beautiful bottle is a bonus, like a large jewel.

H20 smells fresh, relaxing and reminds me of "water". Just what I like in a perfume. It is perfect for everyday wear in a country like mine that is hot and humid all year round.

Its staying power is much better than D&G Light Blue. Sprayed it on my wrist last night and I could still smell it when I woke up this morning.

This fragrance is suitable for those who like light, watery, airy or relaxing perfumes, but not suitable for those who prefer fragrances that are "sexy" or have more "character" (i.e. people can smell the wearer from a few feet away).

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Since the presentation of this perfume just make it sound like it is a jewelery, i gladly ad the info about the fact that this perfume has the intention to take care about the world.

Tous H2O was born from a desire and a belief that a fairer world is possible, and that the association between beauty and durability is another step towards a beautiful universe.

Tous H2O represents the perfect harmony between nature and high technology. For the first time ever, presents an exclusive perfume with all his subtlety intact - which simultaneously combined with full and complete respect for the environment. Natural ingredients from organic farms, biodegradable bottles, packaging and ingredients that takes account of the sustainable development standards.

A fragrance created from life and for life. With sparkling top notes of juicy lemon and lavender, is sweeping this perfume into your skin in a coherent harmony of rose and ginger and woody base notes. A drop of water has inspired the perfume bottle and gives the feeling of luxury. A bottle as blue and clear as water. Sleekness, shine and gem-shape turns it into a jewel.

smellynich
smellynich

smells like cool water not light blue

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Tranquil, natural, clean, watery, relaxing and zero-pressure. I own a 30ml bottle and usually apply some after a summer shower. Such a cozy scent!!!

Honestly, lasting is average, a lighter version EDT.

The introduction says it's an "luxurious fragrance", I don't really see that way. To me, it's a lovely childish scent just for my own amusement, just for relaxing myself, rather than please others.

Cute bottle, just like a drop of water coming from the transparent ocean.

I've learned from the paper in the package box that H2O has commitment to public welfares: If you buy a bottle, you will donate a certain percentage of the cost to regions that are short of water. H2O also provides job opportunities for disabled people by hiring and training them to work on the packaging line.

Nice scent!
Cute bottle!
Good concept!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Your typical 'water' perfume. Yawn. I mean, well at least it's well done - think Light Blue and Dsquared in the blue bottle. It's gentle, soft, fresh and a little sweet with some cedarwood underneath. Cedar behaves well, no furniture here. Probably one of the best aquatic frags. I'd take this to a vacation....

Ah yeah and each bottle sold will provide some drinking water for poor communities. So if you're into donations and want to make world a little more better - here it is. I think more brands should do this for good reasons.

Staying power though is spectral - it's here aand it's not.

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

It is similar to D&G light blue, anyway I like it because it's fresh and the bottle is sooooooo nice.

K1
K1

Both beautiful bottle and beautiful scent.
Pleasantly and smoothly it reminds water!
I've just been shocked, I didn't expect!
Great sillage but mediocre longevity.
Fresh, simple and plain, and also so familiar. The only negative fact is: it bores you in a long time. It's a plain perfume which smells good, no personality, no dominant aspect.

olga1780
olga1780

I got it for the beautiful bottle, but the fragrance itself didn't disappoint me either. Just what I expected: simple, very refreshing and delicate, perfect for casual wear during hot summer days or working out. My nose distinctively picks out lily note, but it's not listed.
It reminds me A LOT of Eclat d'Arpege by Lanvin.
So, if you have either one, no need to purchase the other, unless you want to have this adorable bottle in your collection.

valeriepat
valeriepat

remind me ZARA TEXTURES green one. summer, summer, summer!love h2o as zara 10 years ago. fresh blend of flowers and ocean water with afternoon spanish sun. beautiful. long lasting scent.

claudiali
claudiali

Light, simple floral. Quiet and pure.
Beautiful bottle design.
A nice one!

Adrien02
Adrien02

I stumbled upon this one while surfing on ebay.
One look and I had to have it (I'm a sucker for good looking packaging.) What a fresh, crisp lemony-airy sweet treat. Works good for me as a spring/summer uplifting. When I wear this it uplifts my mood like translucent bubbles of effervescent sweetness tickling my nose.A beautiful, playful floral H20.
The bottle is made of substantial weighted glass; it could double as a paperweight. Caution: The tip of the cap is sharp plastic.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I find H2O very similar to Eclat de Arpege by Lanvin. They both are light florals and a li'l bit sour at the same time but in a good way...Sour like a lemonade, not like dirty clothes:)
(H2O is more citrussy than EdA I think)
That's o.k but nothing special IMO, just a silent, safe office perfume for hot days I can say...

jeniferlyn69
jeniferlyn69

I found this at fragrance.net-no box but $20 less. I figured the box had been damaged--now I fear it is a return! Liquid a bit too low.
Not a one-spray perfume--2? at least?! Still deciding...smells so fresh and uplifting-but jasmine? Not getting it. And I was disapppointed with the somehow overly plastic-y top.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I have only smelled it from the bottle and really liked it.It reminded me of Chanel chance eau fraiche but i havent tried on skin but i will consider this for summer.Really nice

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I love the bottle and the scent, when I first tested it I though it smelled similar to other scents I have tested already but couldn't remember which ones at the moment, now I'm thinking it has a similarity with Rumeur2, Luscious Pink and Versense, nevertheless a nice fragrance anyway.

guest_natalia
guest_natalia

wonderful parfum!
I love it!
so fresh and smells splendidly!
I LOVE TOUS H2O

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

My husband's asthma gets triggered by perfumes (really sad..he has to live with my addiction!)...but he liked this one! He said it smells clean. I agree. It's so clean and fresh. I love this scent!

xen
xen

Just purchased Tous H20 30ml....I love it....It's fresh and aquatic...perfect for hot humid days on the coast! I think this will be my new summer perfume! The bottle is beautiful too...

melissa
melissa

To: I love shopping,
Thanks so much for the info. I want to purchase this so badly, love the notes and also the concept of the fragrance. Have a good one.

Tous H2O by Tous 3.75 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tous Tous H2O fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tous Tous H2O, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tous H2O by Tous. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tous H2O by Tous represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.