Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Tous Man Tous for men

Tous Man Tous for men
dislike

Tous Man Tous for men Pictures

Tous Man by Tous is a Oriental fragrance for men. Tous Man was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Gilles Romey. Top notes are brazilian orange, ginger, grapefruit and sichuan pepper; middle notes are pineapple, red apple and campari; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, cedar and white musk.

Brazilian Orange Ginger Grapefruit Sichuan Pepper

Pineapple Red Apple Campari

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Cedar White Musk

Tous Man Fragrance Reviews

Korben
Korben

This fragrance is the only fragrance that almost made me throw up when I sprayed it on me. :(

AntonioJFC
AntonioJFC

A very unique fragrance, I haven't come across any other similar smelling juice up to date. It's pleasant, definitely one that won't 'offend' anyone. Sweet, masculine and refreshing as well. Versatile for sure, too. I can see myself wearing this one on any season throughout the year.

just solid, I'd give it a 7/10. Sillage is a bit weak on this one.

gamd
gamd

Dry down is bad. I love the top and middle notes.

Chaz1
Chaz1

A true find for the dollar. Just wish it lasted longer. Have to carry around a decant to refresh every 3 hours or so. A little sweetness but not over the top. A nice smooth masculine option for your wardrobe.

ZELJO
ZELJO

masculine and charming, not that lasting but very elegant, right one for bank employees, officers, etc

abraham.roberts
abraham.roberts

Very pleasant. It's floral and powdery, but not at all stuffy. Very light and unique. It's not a big attention getter or very long lasting, but it's uniqueness is sure to get you some compliments. It's one of my favorite personal fragrances and it's hard to find in stores so not many others will be wearing it.

esteban747
esteban747

At first my reaction was, wow,alcohol! But then in a timid way some delicate notes appeared. Light citrus and spices, the red apple gives it a fruity sweetnes. It's a masculine scent but unlike any other that I smelled before. The drydown is slightly sweet and powdery, it stays very close to the skin which makes it even more sexy and attractive.
The opening is quite average but slowly develops into a magnificent unique fragrance.

Barolo
Barolo

This is a very unique and pleasant scent. I find no elements of masculinity in this one at all, but I still like it.

I really like it the next day. If you happen to spray it on your clothes it'll smell magnificent the following day.

Wore this one out a few times and just didn't feel it was me, at all, despite it's unique and nice aroma.

Very hard to describe this one. Sweet and inward (scent kind of sucks you in, instead of projecting out) is the best I can do and there's nothing I could compare it to.

Wouldn't mind smelling this one on my wife.

kako
kako

Its smell is more unique than other fragrance the i used to have. I like to use it when i go out.

mehrdad
mehrdad

ادکلن خوشبویی است که پس از اولین بو کردن رایحه اش آدم را به خود جذب میکند
بعد از تست کردن چند نفر را که گفتم بو نمودند گفتند بوی خوبی دارد
از قیمت معمولی نیز برخوردار است و مثل اکثر کارهـای اسپانیایی مورد پسند ایرانیان واقع میشود

Certifiedwise
Certifiedwise

smells great, and has from what i can tell a decent scent cloud...longevity leave something to be desired anyone else with this issue?

This Tous Man is a unique fragrance. I can't think of anything else that smells like it. It's a little sharp, and little bitterly dry, and metallic'ish. The pepper (chinese white pepper) is strongest but it's not spicy nor hot. Instead, it's cool and lively. Tonka bean/amber gives it a weird sweetness. Overall, the scent stays linear. It's a little sharp, strangely sweet, and animalic synthetic musk. Not sure if I like it or how I would wear it, but it's definitely different and worth checking out.

guest_muse
guest_muse

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!! 100 points !!!!

OdeKlotyo
OdeKlotyo

Not a bad scent per se. My nose can't smell any of the notes listed above, but it rather seems to have nice floral notes of jasmine and orange blossom, some powdery orris, a lot of tonka, and vague woods. I'm afraid it smells a little too sweet and feminine to me. Actually it reminds me of a Cindy Crawford scent, can't put my finger on it which.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tous Tous Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tous Tous Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tous Man by Tous. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tous Man by Tous represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.