Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ambre D`Oro Tova Beverly Hills for women

Ambre D`Oro Tova Beverly Hills for women
dislike

Ambre D`Oro or Golden Amber was presented in 2008, as a seductive and multifaceted perfume full of life. It opens with Sicilian lemon, peony, lily and plum blossom. A heart encompasses Italian jasmine, mimosa, iris from Florence and gladiola, while base notes add heliotrope, patchouli, sandalwood and amber. Perfumer of this edition is Victor Rouchou, and the fragrance is available as 50ml edp.

Peony Plum Blossom Lily Sicilian Lemon

Mimosa iris Gladiolus Italian Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Heliotrope Musk

Ambre D`Oro Fragrance Reviews

Xelda
Xelda

This is my favorite Tova fragrance, but I haven't tried them all yet. I understand it's listed as a winter or fall fragrance, but used lightly can be worn all year long. It's a soft, sweet, feminine sensuality that feels comfortable on. I can wear it around sensitive noses without complaints. I put sillage as soft because I applied it lightly, but I'm sure it can be built up for greater sillage. I adore fragrance but get bored easily and can be a snob with cheap scents. After four hours, it's dried down to a soft powdery floral. I don't see powder listed above, but it's what I smell. I have nothing else in my fragrance arsenal quite like it. I will probably reorder Ambre D'Oro when my bottle runs low.

For me this is by far the most disappointing Tova fragrance. Maybe it's cause I'm not an amber lover. I couldn't find any of the notes, she promotes as typical sicily. Instead it was just amber amber, strong and musty.

andy1959
andy1959

This, for me is the absolutely best of all Tova perfumes. This has the italien chic in a classic but modern style. I love this and also the quality is more than fine. A real nice and classy perfume.

megannsmom
megannsmom

I was pleasantly surprised by this one; I hadn't heard much about Tova perfumes and frankly, I got my bottle at a steal of a price, so I wasn't expecting much. But I really like it! It is a lighter amber scent, the florals and the kiss of citrus keep it from being too heavy. This could definitely be worn during the warmer months, but it seems more suited to crisp Fall days to me. Heck, I even like the bottle!

Ambre D`Oro by Tova Beverly Hills 3.23 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tova Beverly Hills Ambre D`Oro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tova Beverly Hills Ambre D`Oro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambre D`Oro by Tova Beverly Hills. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambre D`Oro by Tova Beverly Hills represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry Burberry Brit Red Prada Infusion d'Iris Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense Estée Lauder Sensuous Chanel Coco Lancome Tresor Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Britney Spears In Control Curious Lancome La Vie Est Belle Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Lil`s Angel Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont pour Femme Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Judith Williams Queen of the Night Silke Wilhelm I. Lucent Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque for Women Gres Madame Gres Fragonard Belle de Nuit Coty Wild Musk