Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Bianco Trussardi for women

Bianco Trussardi for women
dislike

Bianco by Trussardi is a Floral fragrance for women. Bianco was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are gooseberry, pink grapefruit and lotus; middle notes are white pepper and white magnolia; base notes are woody notes, amber and musk.

Gooseberry Pink Grapefruit Lotus

Freesia – White Tea

Bianco Fragrance Reviews

scented2014
scented2014

truly fresh,spicy and citrus! it's like bubbles of a citrus fizzy drink))

mbaxand
mbaxand

I truly love the scent but cant find anywhere...if anyone has any ideas where to get please let me know

maggee
maggee

The best fragrance I ever used. Fresh, clean, soapy.. perfect! I miss it so much.

gomt
gomt

Bianco is simple, clean and classy. Magnolia, grapefruit and white pepper are what makes it. It's perfect to wear everyday, all year round. It's long lasting, but discreet - it surely qualifies as a neat office smell. Sadly, it's nowhere to be found now.

River
River

I find it similar to Bvlgari The Blanc. Both are fresh, clean fragrances with distinct peppery and musky notes. I like Bianco better because pepper is subdued by creamy magnolia which makes it less piercing.
Drydown is identical as they both contain amber and musk.
I had it, it's a nice every day scent and nothing more than that.
Bottle is a piece of art.
For some reason The Blanc is quite popular while Bianco passed rather unnoticed.

Vincenzina
Vincenzina

It smells like "L'eau d'orange verte" by Hermes.

dilianavk
dilianavk

It is not simmilar to Light Blue at all.
But it is simmilar to all "white" fragrances like Azzaro Twin, Anglel Shlessler Femme, Dupont White.
White flowers and white pepper - I like this smell for everyday wearing.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

It didnt last long on my skin :( within minutes, it was gone.

viktoria
viktoria

Fresh. Perfect for hot summer days!

Halvah
Halvah

On me it's very similar to Light Blue, or, if there were a lighter, more citrusy summer version of Light Blue, I think it would smell like Trussardi Bianco. However, you can wear it on cooler days as well. Longlasting and definetely nice, but not really my cup of tea.

Bianco by Trussardi 4.06 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi Bianco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Trussardi Bianco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bianco by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bianco by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Sensi Versace Versace Pour Femme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Versace Crystal Noir Guerlain L'Instant Magic Hermes Jour d'Hermes Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women Christian Dior Dolce Vita Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Yves Saint Laurent Nu Chanel Coco Noir Trussardi My Name Yves Saint Laurent Paris Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Chanel Allure Sensuelle Hermes Kelly Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Giorgio Armani Gio