Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Donna Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for women
dislike

Donna Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for women Videos
Donna Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for women Pictures

To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the house, Trussardi brand introduces two new fragrances - Donna Trussardi and Uomo Trussardi.

New women’s fragrance Donna Trussardi offers an oriental floral composition created by Nathalie Lorson. Its top notes are an abundance of fruits such as yuzu, lemon, and watery fruits. Heart beams with orange blossom, jasmine tea and lotus, while the base notes are oriental with white patchouli, cedar, sandalwood and vanilla. The bottle is colored in white, resembling the shape of the original Donna fragrance, modernized and decorated with golden details. It will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT accompanied by a collection of perfumed body products. Donna Trussardi 2011 was launched in 2011.

Amalfi Lemon Yuzu Fruity Notes

farzane1998

loveeeeeeeeeeeee this perfume!!!
love ittttttt
so special
the best choice for spring and summer
highly recommended

Cams
Cams

This was a fantastic surprise! I happened to sniff this beauty yesterday and purchased it without hesitation! Feminine, floral and with grounding woody notes that create the most delightful smell that gets noticed. It's a wonderful fragrance - highly recommended!

nadine23
nadine23

OMG, i recently bought this perfume and it's my new favorite..On my skin i smell the white floral and citrus..It smells so gooooooooooodddddddd and it does last long...

linxinpei
linxinpei

Tested this on a cool rainy day in humid Singapore at around 24 deg celcius. I hemmed and hawed buying this, but I enjoyed this perfume so much I almost regretted it instantaneously while I was buying Ange ou Demon le secret. Completely different characters, I know, with this being more citrus and heavy and sensual with the creamy orange blossom. As peoplpe have mentioned, very light and breezy, owing to the bright citrus.

I enjoyed the creaminess of the heart and the sparkling character of the top notes - lovely yuzu and lemon! On my skin the sillage is heavy, posssibly because I sprayed twice. It smells a little too mature for my age though, I am twenty this year and the sensual jasmine and slightly masculine cedar made the perfume heady but intriguing all the same. I received compliments while wearing this, though the same people noted that while gettinng occasional whiffs were lovely, I had sprayed too much and it became nausea-inducing. This is especially so when the sandalwood starts creeping in, making for a very heady (not in the good way) smell.

Two hours later, the jasmine and orange flower has faded and patchouli takes centerstage, along with woody sandalwood. I like patchouli, but too much gives me a headache.

Three hours later and the vanilla enters.

I love the top notes and the heart, unfortunately, for some reason, my skin chemistry really brings out woody/musky notes really well. Pity, because I might have bought a bottle for its longevity.

It is delicious floral, fruity scent. Sweet. I really enjoy sniffing if. It's getting very popular - a lot of people are wearing it. Also seems to be long-lasting and quite strong.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I sniffed this today, patchouli/lemon/yuzu/lotus compo, I can call it a citruschouli scent ..
To me it smells as a mix of CL Euphoria & D&G light blue, a bit masculine.

can be a nice winter morning scent.
Very good lasting power & sillage too ..

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested this today, along with Trussardi's My Name and Delicate Rose, and I'm loving it. Of the three it's my favorite.

Firstly, the bottle is simple, stylish and classy looking and I loved the fact that there was a little tag around the neck detailing the notes, from top to bottom, and giving a brief description of some of them.

The perfume itself is lovely ... light, fresh, breezy and, as someone else has commented, very Mediterranean feeling. It reminds me a little of Lancome's O D'Azur and perhaps Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche as it has a similar refreshing, energizing vibe.

I've had it on for almost 24 hours now and so far I can still smell it so the staying power is excellent. All in all this is a great discovery for me and it's zoomed into my perfume Wish List .... I need a bottle NOW ! !

nefe
nefe

I have this perfume and I like it ....I think that this perfume is very special,I love perfumes but I change them very often .......I can't explain why.....

tijgetje
tijgetje

At the moment I don't use this parfum because I find it very soft, for winterday's. But for my little daughter it's just perfect! :-) I use the bodylotion on her skin. The Lotus and Sandlewood make it a perfect night-time scent! It somehow gives a very Zen-feeling! After her bath I put this on and it smells really great. ;-) so because of her I enjoy it still.

ginger68
ginger68

A few years ago I bought a little bottle. The fragrance was well done but I was not really impressed by it, so I put the bottle away and I forgot it. I find it this morning, the weather was not good and I needed something soft. So I tried it again. Oh.. but this fragrance is beautiful! Did I change my taste? Maybe. Trussardi Donna is classy, elegant, easy to wear. On my skin it is just a little spicy and sweet, but never cloying. It'is not a masterpiece but this fragrance is decorous.

Julia25
Julia25

I bought this fragrance for my good friend for her birthday and instantly fell in love with it, so I had to buy another one for me. It’s very feminine, creamy, delicately sweet with hint of freshness and elegant. Absolutely lovely in rainy days, always cheers me up.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Very successful creation from Trussardi, it fits current trends, yet it has an effortlessly classy, refined feel. It hardly has any 'oriental' touch but it packs a great Mediterranean punch - citruses, white flowers, very breezy and fresh. Very elegant, rather clean and luxurious floral scent. Reminds me of sun, seashore, yachts, sparkling champagne and obligatory massive sunglasses.

anna.023
anna.023

Perfectly blended, a lovely, creamy, soft white floral smell that has a freshness to it thanks to the orange/fruits.

I don't get so much fruit here, I mainly get a very creamy, kind of milky floral scent. I fell in love with this perfume on my holiday in Greece. I was desperatly searching for something to wear and came across this one. I do like white bottles.

It's a good one, not a "eye catcher, or nose catcher" but it's certainly a very beutiful and well composed perfume. And I do have a weekness for creamy florals in white bottles! :)

It's on my wish list!

sahar1992
sahar1992

I just have to say: Wow!!!

verzosa
verzosa

Mhhhm the orange blossom in here is to die for. This perfume is so vibrant yet sultry. It has an elegant quality to it. It's clean without being too clean. It's sweet without being too sweet. It's just the perfect balance of everything. It almost reminds me of Armani Code except more feminine, light-hearted and elegant.

Very classy.

lucia.kopparmark@bredband
lucia.kopparmark@bredband

OMG! This is breathtaking! So sophisticated and elegant!. I dare to say that this is one of the best perfumes I ever smelled and I have plenty of them.

hadassa
hadassa

Bright, creamy, fruity orange blossom, very well done.

Fresh and slightly sweet, very girly in a tasteful way.

Great for summer!

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is the second time I'm testing this fragrance. I'm not the one to describe fragrances so well but... this smells like a fine lady & I mean fine like a fine wine, so clean & feminin & reminds me somehow of my primary school teachers, they were fine ladies & yeah they seemed rich & smelled so nice & clean. I may get a bottle as it's such a fine fragrance & I'm a huge fan of luxury ♥

sissu
sissu

Oh my god, this perfume makes me weak in the knees it's so good! It's everything I look for in a fragrance. It is sweet, fresh an little creamy, BRIGHT! I definitely smell the yuzu, the orange flower and the heavenly fruity notes. When I first spritz it I get a delicious almost bubble gummy note. Reminds me of the yellow Wriggle's fruit gum I used to get as a kid and makes me litterally want to inhale my arm until I can't no more and then eat it :) I always find it funny when people start comparing pefumes to other fumes in reviews cause when I read it I'm always like "WHAAAT??! So and so smellst NOTHING like so and so!" And this time its no different. See this being compared to among others to Armani Code. Simply could not disagree more. I really dislike Armani Code and find absolutley nothing in it that could be remotely similiar to Trussardi Donna. It's so weird how people seem to perceive smells totally differently. I do however agree with 1Tanya, I feel that Donna could indeed be classified as a classier but also a bit sweeter version of D&G light blue. Imagine a beautiful day in Italy. Sun is shining, clear blue skies, bowl full of oranges on the table, geletto ice-cream store on the corner and the breeze bringing you whiffs of all sorts of delicious ice-cream flavours. You're walking around blowing bubbles with your fruit gum, the sun hitting your face, not a care in the world. Combine all those sensations put them in a bottle and you've got yourself a Trussardi's Donna :)

bliss
bliss

Soft and creamy. A light but long-lasting scent that stays fairly close. Starts out fresh with a touch of citrus, dries down to a softer slightly floral vanilla. Feels like summer in Italy!

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Oh my god..!! This is an amazing fragrance! I am a fragrance junky and it doesn't happen often that I fall for a fragrance immediately. Most of the time I have a 'mwoah it's okay experience'. But not this time. It finally happened again :) This really is the most fresh, fruity, soft and sophisticated scent I smelled in a long time. I need it ASAP!!

nikoleta1

this amazing perfume is sold in europe and online, i love it.

Wendy koh
Wendy koh

Love it..one of my favorites, highly recommended!

ioana-ioana
ioana-ioana

This is quite nice. Suitable for every age, adequate for spring/summer. Not wow, but good and decent.

nikoleta1

To me this is nice light floral, long lasting and suitable for anywhere and any age group. I smelled it in Europe and had to buy one, very enjoyable, i wish there would be more trussardi frags on american market.

daina.Šņore
daina.Šņore

This is just ridiculously delicious and uplifting. LOVE everything about it. Will be my spring/summer signature frag <3

preskal
preskal

I got this as a Bday present.Not bad, but reminds me too much of Max Mara Le Parfum.White flowers, clean feeling. Nothing original and distinctive.

I really like this scent, because I find it very uplifting. The Yuzu comes out with fruity notes in a very juicy way. Then there is something creamy about it. I haven't met another scent like this yet. If at all, it reminds a little of Jardin de Sicile by Derroisne (but Derroisne has got no staying power and not the cream). I agree with those who say it reminds them of sunny Italy. Usually I'm not into citrusy scents, but I like this one. It's a good daytime or office scent. It's strong but not overpowering. Just the lasting power could be better.

bamse.tramse
bamse.tramse

Similar to Lanvin Marry Me, which I adore because every time I smell it, it makes my mouth water instantly... and not in a gurmand way.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I've tried this first on blotting paper and I was impressed with the scent, so I've desided to try it on my skin. The opening and the drydown were very nice, but the middle part it came very strong to my nose, almost suffocating. And this just from on spritz on my neck. I blame for this the combo between jasmin and lotus.It lasted 6 hours on my skin and the sillage was good.

noninoni
noninoni

Is this limited (coz it says 2011)?

carolien1978

it's still my favorite sent! warm, playful, romantic...just like me ;-)

ankaa
ankaa

The next one on my wish list. Good for this fall instead of Trussardi Jeans. I thought i'll never find the replacement. And this is perfect - feminine and sophisticated.

Encore une bouteille sur ma liste de reves. J'ai deja doutee de trouver une replacement pour Trussardi Jeans. Mais c'est encore mieux - plus de feminite et plus de raffinement.

ninive
ninive

It opened sweet and fruity, then became lightly floral then almost spiced (because of the sandalwood and vanilla maybe) with an odd citrus note probably due to the yuzu. After a while the patchouli prevails. This is the first time I can smell the full pyramid in its actual order. It's a nice fragrance wich lasts easily for hours but in my personal opinion is too subtle, you need to be close to smell it, and I'm also not a patchouli lover.

szegvar1
szegvar1

This is a wonderful one, a soft fragrance. Delicate and enchanting. In a fresh and expense with a fruity tear.

alchimia72
alchimia72

Nice but anything of particular. It's a simple fresh floral and fruity fragrance, easy to wear, not disturbing anyone, perfect for spring and summer to go to the office. Perfect for daily use, not for night IMO.

carolien1978

I bought the parfume and bodylotion (set) And I love the smell of the lotus wich is stronger in de bodylotion, on me. And in the parfume I smell the Orangeflower, patchoulli and jasmine very clear. On my skin it's a very soft, romantic and uplifting, femine smell. I almost feel like I'm in Italy on holiday whit my loved ones! ;-)

akats
akats

I thought I would like it, but I don't! It starts nice. (not very sour or strong)although it seems a rather boring fragrance. After one hour, a strange accord come up, very annoying to me which seems like rotten fruits. This strange smell ends when the fragrance comes to its base, but nothing special happens then. So,for me isn't something I would buy.

dina
dina

Tested this one today... Right away it reminded me of Boucheron Trouble, yet this one is fresher, less amber-y and more floral. It's like a less intense version.

At a certain stage, after the first notes are gone, I get the lovely orange flower; it all ends up drying down with a lovely clean soapy feel. Sillage is good and longevity is perfect.

sharonejohnson
sharonejohnson

I love this perfume, bought in in Larnaca airport last October, and trying to find it in the UK is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Any help in finding this to buy in the UK would be greatfully received. Thanks :-)

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

this one smells really clean. it is a bit fresh. I would wear it in the morning.

antonpan
antonpan

What's the core trend in the womens perfumery in 2011? Yes, orange blossoms! We had Elie Saab Le Parfum, then Valentino Valentino and now this one. Trussardi Donna New is very, VERY close to Elie Saab, however it is less juicy and sparkling, but more subtle and fruitier. But the whole aura "orange blossoms + jasmine" is the same.

New Trussardi fragrance is a decent offer for those, who like Elie Saab but want sth softer and cheaper as well. Good work, Nathalie Lorson!

P. S. Of course the scent shares nothing common with creamy Gucci Flora and vanilla Armani Code.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Wow! After getting bored with all my perfumes and starting to think they all smell the same, I tried this.Wow! that's what I said. A oh so sexy, fresh and fruity scent, I got a feeling that this is gonna be a hit! Me like it

Dassin
Dassin

I love it. I tried it today and knew instantly - it is my new perfume! Wonderfull, no other words.

hesperidianblue
hesperidianblue

Wonderful, fresh and clean long lasting perfume. I love it!!!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Call me crazy, but this is Trussardi Light Her-revisited! And noone has really missed that perfume.

The same fruity pattern in a different bottle, sightly more vannillic.

I think that whoever owned Light Her, will recognise it. I expected something inspired maybe by old Trussardi Donna in the white leather bottle, but that was a big why oh why surprise.

Nope,better luck next time.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It puzzles me why was this classified as oriental floral. This is more of an elegant, yet not deprived of sweetness fruity floral.
It reminded me a lot of Dupont Passenger and maybe a little of Gucci Flora. Juicy, white floral, the patchouli is almost undetectable. A lot of watery yuzu, orange blossom and a sweet touch of vanila with a dash of patchouli at the end.
Nice, well blended and and never overpowering - ideal for daily use. Good lasting power and sillage. Casual and hardly memorable, but very pleasant and put in a beautiful luxurious bottle. What's not to like about it?

tanith
tanith

I've tried today this perfume and it's quite nice. Floral and sweet on me. The lasting power is good.
I was surprised (in a good way); never looking before on Trussardi perfumes. It inspires me happiness and love.
I recommend it for every young woman. I will buy it ! :)

Louvenia
Louvenia

A reminiscence of Lancome's Hypnose and Armani's Code for women. Pretty much the same opening to my nose.Citruses,orange blossom and a few fruity notes. Personally I prefer the classic Trussardi chypre scent which is definetely a classic and way more interesting and sophisticated than this. Staying power is average,like most of perfumes don't expect to last all day!!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Very beautiful bottle. The recent, fresh scent , a lot of citruses and Lotus. Does not favour , similar to some scent.

1Tanya
1Tanya

On my skin, this fragrance doesn't remind me of anything oriental, nor floral. This fragrance is a big splash of fresh lemons and fruits with a hint of jasmine. I can slightly sense a bit of vanilla in the drydown. For me this is a clean and fresh fragrance best worn in warmer months of the year. It's like a classier version of Moschino I love love or D&G Light Blue for women. Staying power is quite impressive, over 12 hours. Definitely worth trying.

Donna Trussardi 2011 by Trussardi 4.26 out of 5 based on 349 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi Donna Trussardi 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Trussardi Donna Trussardi 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Donna Trussardi 2011 by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Donna Trussardi 2011 by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.