Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Donna Trussardi Trussardi for women

Donna Trussardi Trussardi for women
dislike

Donna is the classic of Italian perfume tradition. This wonderful scent carries the recognizable mark of the beautiful Italy. It is a perfume filled with sun, radiating noble and cheerful temperament, holding the secret of magnetic attractiveness that Italian women have. The composition enchants you from the top: mandarin blends in with floral note of hyacinth, ginger and coriander passionately concluding their sweet duet. The heart is noble with flowers like ylang-ylang, rose and tuberose, spiced with carnation. The base is balmy – warm with notes of patchouli, cedar wood, labdanum and benzoin. This essence of Italian sensuality was created by Jean Guichard in 1994.

Aldehydes Coriander Ginger Mandarin Orange Basil Hiacynth Sage Bergamot

Carnation Tuberose Orris Root Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Labdanum Amber Patchouli Musk Benzoin Vanilla Cedar Styrax

Donna Trussardi Fragrance Reviews

pearlie17

....Oct 14 contd! Loved this perfume so much that I ordered a vintage EDT from EBay.
However this vintage Trussardi, in its original box and with a little certificate of provenence is a different beast alltogether.
The bottle is designed to look like leather, so not like the white plastic bottle shown above.
The perfume notes are of leather,tobacco,animal,and there are various enticing subdued florals coming through the smoke.
Its different to anything I've ever smelt before.
Was so delighted with my "blind" purchase. and the EDT is mighty strong.

Oct 2014

Just receieved it! I don't know if it's the original, but it's in the white bottle shown at the top of the page. I do love this perfume, I've got the EDP, and it lingers beautifully. It does remind me of a more beautiful, softer version of Tresor by Lancome,

akats
akats

This fragrance has indeed a vintage feeling. It is mature and strong with full heart and base notes. My first thought when I tried it was that of a chypre floral as I got much of sage, basil and hiacynth which gave me a nice bitter taste. After a while a strong floral heart started to develop and tuberose jasmine and ylang ylang appeared mostly. For a moment I changed my mind and said "this is a pure white floral perfume" but ...soon after, the composition started again to blend its notes, so floral heart melted into a warm spicy-bitter amalgamate with a dash of creamy softness. Nice! The end (after many hours)was less dramatic but still warm and supportive as if the heart notes were drying down theirselves slowly, joining together with the base. Overall, a feminine elegant perfume worth trying and buying from every perfumista!
Thanks Iris_it for giving me the chance to test it.

Iris_it
Iris_it

A fragrance containing hyacinth which stays beautiful on my skin , at lenght !!!This is quite a miracle for me !
Ii is a very well rounded and elegant fragrance created in the early 90's but you would say much older sniffing at it , say out of the 70's . Intense and longlasting like a fragrance of the 80's !

Trussardi Donna ( exactly the same bottle featured above in Fragrantica pic ) is not the same fragrance as Trussardi ( for woman ) created in the 80's whose bottle is white with a leatherlike pattern .

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

this was a gift from my sister some 15 years ago..and I remember wearing it with a lot of love..love everything Trussardi makes and this is no exception..i didn't feel it was too strong for me

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

It was one of my mothers perfumes...need i say more? LOL

Well... lets say some more about this beautiful perfume because it brings back soooooo many memories =)

Its a classic chypre floral perfume that smelled oh so elegant and empowering on my mother. I was way too young to wear it and for obvious reasons its not my kinda perfume. Its a mature womans scent for sure, still... an excellent choice for anyone who likes this category, not to mention its very loooooooong lasting.

Anisa
Anisa

Got the tester today....I'm in love, so unique, so classy, i wonder why it's not popular, it a gem, i'm telling no one about it.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

A herbal spicy heavy character that is not for people who like flowery softness and breezy freshness. It's dark, moody and almost borderline unisex.

Ginger and amber are dowsed in labdanum and smoked in patchouli. I can smell a peppery scent (sage?) and in the far cry a rose note clinging onto a carnation that is seducing a lily, trying to persuade me that it's a floral scent too. No, the scent in this bottle is to my nose a spice-bomb that due to the ginger and the far cries of lily has feminine moments.

Suitable for winter, evening and occasions that you want to make a spicy, almost smokey impact and be perceived as businesslike or deeply mysterious in a slightly unisex way. An elegant oriental with a female aura that needs to be found by oriental lovers to really appreciate its note composition.

It's a scent that is not for everyone so try before you buy.
Silage is: "a wonderful mystery wrapped in spicy hints of floral that are not shy" -- Longevity is (as one would expect from such an elegant oriental) a decent 6+ hours.

aber19
aber19

I was lucky to receive this fragrance today. It was a smell nice heavy floral, then it changed with the first 40 minutes. The fragrance smels like a fusion mixture of Diva and P/Picassco and it lasts for about one hour. Then you receive one dimensional pine smell after which wears close to the skin after 8hrs. It is a fragrance that you would wear in winter, that is a little different in a good way or something you use to break up your usual collection.

allexa
allexa

A heavy, strong aroma for mature women 40++. At first it smells a little unpleasant, very rich and heavily like a fist in your nose, but with time it becomes more acceptable. Still its not fresh or sweet, or flirty. For night, wnter, be carefull with it in the office.

eruetim
eruetim

I loved wearing this perfume! The brand, the company, the whole thing! Very sophisticated.

rafaella
rafaella

not for everybody!!! i don`t know if i like it, it incite me. it is strong, intoxicating and very long lasting, but where is the tuberose :(... according to the notes (vanilla, patchouli, ylang-ylang) i supossed it has to be light sweet also, but there is nothing sweet to this one. the drydown is cedar and benzoin, so a winter very feminine and somehow sexy fragrance.

lapurrla
lapurrla

When do the aldehydes subside? They are killing the other notes and the smell of soap is SOOO STRONGGG... My head is hurting from it.

Mtsk
Mtsk

the first version of trussardi donna I think was better than this ... my opinion!!!

Eynat
Eynat

I really want to find a reputable seller that sells this perfume. If anyone knows of a seller that sells the original perfume (not imitation) please let me know :). Is this perfume similar to Trussardi by Trussardi (the one in the white bottle with the leather emblem). Thank you :)

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

i have the EDT ... i like it so much

it start like Enjoy by jean patou and ended like Gucci No3 - and i miss both of them!

crispy rose , very italian..classic !!
there is somthing sweet there that reminde me Honeysuckle note but its not listed here..

imoore
imoore

This perfume can make you dreamy, and it is for during day.
Not fresh at all, and nothing like the other cold chypre perfuemes like the big Miss Dior.
Very-very complex and not for teens!
Try before you buy.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A really feminine and delicate chypre floral scent. The dominant notes for me personally are the rose and lily-of-the-valley and they make the whole composition fresh and transparent. A classic and elegant fragrance for special occasions.

Donna Trussardi by Trussardi 4.15 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi Donna Trussardi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Trussardi Donna Trussardi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Donna Trussardi by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Donna Trussardi by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.