Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Trussardi Action Donna Trussardi for women

Trussardi Action Donna Trussardi for women
dislike

Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Trussardi Action Donna was launched in 1990. Top notes are mignonette, green notes, galbanum, hiacynth and bergamot; middle notes are cyclamen, tuberose, orange blossom, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Mignonette Green Notes Galbanum Hiacynth Bergamot

Cyclamen Tuberose Orange Blossom Violet Orris Root Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

VE

Trussardi Action Donna Fragrance Reviews

kl99
kl99

A Cascade of topazes and emeralds.

No Action. Pure slow elegance. Vibrante, not sporting.

Even if not listed this is honey, Light Green Honey.

If someone told me that Jour d'Hermes is a 2014
interpretation of this, I would believe him.
They don't smell similar but they could be mother and daughter.

Great Fragrance.

As I said V'é is close to this.

Marangoni
Marangoni

One of the best perfumes I ever had, showered with it throughout the 90s. This perfume was so unusual, so different than the rest, it was such a powerful statement. I found the same kind of character later in Robert Piguet "Bandit", I'm obviously not talking about the composition, but about the smashing effect it had. Definitely not for everyone, made you stand out in the crowd instantly. It lasted for ages, no one does anything like this anymore. I'd absolutely love to put my hands on a bottle of it again.

persefoni
persefoni

My sister used to wear this a lot when we were teens, and it smelled really nice on her. On me, it was way too much - too strong, too flowery, and always gave me a headache. It lasted at least a day, and wasn't washed off after a shower!!!

Oh how i miss the quality of long gone perfumes... Today's juices are so diluted and ephemeral, that almost no one detects what i'm wearing - snif!!

Well, this is a flowerbomb - actually a flower napalm! Strong hyacinth, mignonette, jasmine, violet, tuberose, cyclamen, lily of the valley, centifollia, you name it! But it still gives me an instant headache... I think i'll stick to spices ;) !!

EricaAlzate
EricaAlzate

Hola, saludos a todos, busco este perfume en especial, pero está difícil encontrarlo,... si lo tienen hagánmelo saber y cuanto cuesta , a donde enviar el pago , cuanto se demora el envío, quedo atenta

aber19

Update: I sprayed the perfume on my jumper at 11.30am and I can smell it still over 12 hours later - 1.32am. The fragrance is a floral and sweet fragrance and it is still lingering. This is definitely one of the best for long lasting perfumes I have ever used, which is a definite plus!!! It is hard to find perfumes that last a long while, which is still pleasant, when sprayed.

aber19

I think it smells like Creation Ted Lapidus for women, but take away the horrible mango aspect of the fragrance. Consequently it is a heavy floral smell which becomes quite nice. I would wear this in summer or spring. The sillage is long lasting about 5 hours but stays close to the skin. I would wear this perfume on my clothes, if I wanted a nice feminine fragrance it would be this. As far as rating out of 10 I would give this 6.5/10. It is a mature fragrance. It is not the most remarkable fragrance out there, but pleasant enough - it reminds me a little like wings from beverley hills, that sort of floral smell.

imoore
imoore

freshly crushed chamomile plant incl. the earthy root

WAUW what a review!!!!
Yes you are right! Before discovering my signature I used to have this bottle as my avatar!!!
I miss it sometimes!
Love you Sherapop!

Ever since learning that beloved Fragrantican Action's name was inspired by Trussardi ACTION, I've been interested in testing this perfume. Thanks to kastehelmi, my wish has come true.

ACTION is a chypre to my nose. Yes, there are green elements, making it possible to interpret this as a floral green, but I feel that the galbanum and oakmoss really pull the composition to the chypre side. Dark, with a slightly bitter edge, ACTION is a substantial creation at once complex and earthy but somewhat floral as well. The hyacinth contributes to the greenishness, but I do find the color here to be closer to that of an overcast forest than a plot of glistening grass shimmering bright green in the sun.

I especially like the drydown of ACTION, which offers a splendid melange of floral and chypre notes and has great longevity. The opening seems a bit heavy, but the drydown is definitely worth the short wait.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

A pretty flowery one, but reminds me something. Good for office I think.

Would love to fnd this fragrance again. Impossible to locate it though.
Still remains my favorite perfume. Have been slightly reminded of it from Narciso Rodriguez for HER presently...

A treasure, but not for a beginner, highly complex and heavy. But I have loved it for decades.

raverdudes
raverdudes

This was a very pretty floral chypre - quite sweet, but wearable. Great for summer, fairly young and feminine and much more memorable than many of the current equivalent mainstream fragrances. The bottle was HIDEOUS and I suspect that this perfume could have done better with a different design.

Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi 4.33 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi Trussardi Action Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Trussardi Trussardi Action Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trussardi Action Donna by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.