Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

I have it: 321 I had it: 137 I want it: 346 My signature: 15

sour
Trussardi Donna (2011) Trussardi for women Videos
Trussardi Donna (2011) Trussardi for women Pictures

To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the house, Trussardi brand introduces two new fragrances - Donna Trussardi and Uomo Trussardi.

New women’s fragrance Donna Trussardi offers an oriental floral composition created by Nathalie Lorson. Its top notes are an abundance of fruits such as yuzu, lemon, and watery fruits. Heart beams with orange blossom, jasmine tea and lotus, while the base notes are oriental with white patchouli, cedar, sandalwood and vanilla. The bottle is colored in white, resembling the shape of the original Donna fragrance, modernized and decorated with golden details. It will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT accompanied by a collection of perfumed body products. Trussardi Donna (2011) was launched in 2011.

Amalfi Lemon Yuzu Fruity Notes

Ravish

Trussardi Donna (2011) Fragrance Reviews

Juliana6
Juliana6

I was cleaning my room and found a sample of this perfume. I remember having tried it, but I couldn't remember it, so I sprayed a bit. And it was a mistake, because I fell in love immediately and purchased a 30 ml bottle!:)
The opining is a fresh, juicy citrus wave which turns into a beautiful bouquet of white flowers, but still keeps that sparkling citrus vibe. Feminine, but not girly. Refreshing, but certainly not a regular summer "lemon/ cucumber water". Classic, but not over the top. More a day time fragrance, but I would wear it in the evening as well. A reviewer below has compared this perfume to a high quality fruit juice, and I completely understand that, only on my skin it's more a "flower juice", if it makes sense.
As it gets warmer on my skin, the magic transformation begins - I clearly get an echo of the Mugler's "Alien" (just much more flowery, much lighter and a bit gourmand, maybe a flanker of "Alien"). I recognize that warm, slightly bitter jasmine nuance. Trussardi "Donna" actually is a million miles away from "Alien", but this vibe keeps hunting me now and then like a phantom. And I love it!

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 8/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :6/10
100% day fragrance

Julia1506
Julia1506

Here is the picture: elegant young lady driving her cabriolet along the Amalfi coast road. The blue of the sky meets the blue of the sea, the breeze from the sea mixed with the light scent of fleur d'orange, jasmin and the sunshine.
This is "Donna". The bright, light and very uplifting, but at the same time elegant and chic fragrance. Very friendly in terms of projection, having a moderate staying power. Perfect for spring and summer, great as an office partner.

Sheza
Sheza

Very citric opening, really get the lemon, but this fades within minutes to a jasmine vanilla scent. Pretty and nice for spring/summer but in the same vein as cinema, calyx, and a lighter opium vapeurs....nothing amazing sorry.

littleprada
littleprada

Yes. Finally. I found it! My new summer scent!

It opens so fruity. Exactly as I imagined from the notes listed. The fruitiness was not overpowering, it could be described as very pleasant instead. Usually, i don't like the initial smell of a scent. Seems quite strong and makes me nautious. But this one was a delight from the very beginning.

After a few minutes, i start to smell the jasmin.Oh god how good can this smell. I fell in love with it.

It is not heavy and not overpowering.Lasting power is very good as well! It is THE summer scent. Reminds me of nights in a greek island. This smells exactly like my summers.

Even though it is very difficult for me to like perfumes, this one had me from the beginning. Will purchase in a few hours!

Ranya
Ranya

Try the Trussardi Trussardi (the white leather like bottle designed by Nicola trussardi itself) if you want to find out what a real Trussardi perfume means and what leather really means (genuine, not chemichal). Some ppl are in a huge confusion...

plaktukai
plaktukai

Received these as a present because I would never buy a fruity perfume myself - I'm afraid of scents like cheap tutti frutti shower gels (which I used to adore as a teenager). This scent is good! It reminds me of multivitamin juice which probably sounds like a stupid comparison, but there are those budget, watered down multivitamin juices, and then there are those rich, pulpy, pungent, organic (LOL) multivitamin juices, and this is what Donna is to me - a nice bottle of freshly squeezed ripe juice. After 15-20 minutes the juice is changed by green tea with lots of citrus (though I have no idea where this green tea comes from, I definitely can smell it). Donna is a daytime perfume, springtime perfume, grown up perfume. Worth a try!

Marinaki
Marinaki

This parfume stars with a clean scent, then changes into a warm fruity scent with a bit of bitter-woody scent to balance the sweetness. Personaly it reminds me of Juicy couture and Fantasy by Britney Spears BUT it's not heavy as these ones. It lasts very long and closes with a sweet powdery scent. Love it!!!!

persianboy5323
persianboy5323

یه عطر دوست داشتنی و شاداب با پخش بو و ماندگاری خوب-مناسب بهار و تابستان
رایحه خوب و مهربونی داره

zirzilla
zirzilla

Very fresh and clean scent, perfect for spring, has an incredible sillage, even though the staying power on me is not so great, 3-4 hours max.

JoopIII
JoopIII

Amazing women's scent

Soofiya
Soofiya

When I sprayed it;first it was completely fruity;citrus dominant and fresh,..then jasmin and orange blossom appears and turns the girly scene to a more womanly type.. as time passes vanilla shows itself in a soft& creamy way and adds sweetness and warmth to it
I used this 3 seasons(except winter) and really loved it..I've always loved this combination vanilla+citrus+floral(jasmin+orange blossom)...cause it is delicious also fresh..donna trussardi reminds me cinema and dior addict but this one is a milder and lighter version with less warmth & vanilla but more citrus notes
donna is simple and classy just like it's bottle,reminding a kind,lovely young lady,it's also office friendly and a good choice for daily use
وقتي اين عطر تازه اسپري ميشه تو مشام من يه رايحه ميوه اي مركباتي داره..فرش و خنك و يكمي هم ترش؛اما در ادامه رايحه گلها اوج ميگيره وياس وشكوفه پرتقال رايحه دخترانه و تينجري عطر رو خانومانه و باوقار ميكنن..يكم ك ب عطر زمان بديم وانيل نرم و كرمي هم عرض اندام ميكنه وبه عطر شيريني و گرما ميده
بنظر من دونا تروساردي سه فصل هست(مناسب براي تمام فصول جز زمستان)
من هميشه عاشق اين تركيب خوشمزه و درعين حال فرش بودم:وانيل+سيتروس+گل(ياس+شكوفه پرتقال)
دونا هم براي من يجورايي يادآوره ديور اديكت و سينما هست اما ورژن ملایمتر و مرکباتی اونهاست با گرما و وانیل کمتر
دركل دونا تروساردي بنظر من عطري هست دوست داشتني لطيف مليح خانومانه ومهربون ك موندگاريش باتوجه ب ملايمت رايحه از انتظارم بالاتر بود.پخش بوش هم متوسطه

senalica
senalica

I had been flirting with this perfume at the stores for quite a while... always loved how it smelled on a paper strip or when I sprayed it in the air. When I finally tried it on my skin, it turned out to be sweet and pleasant. Also the fruity notes are really standing out at first, but in some time the white flower appears, eventually I can mostly smell something reminiscent of a sweet lemon/orange tea. All in all - a "like" for me!
Sillage is ok and longevity also, it stays quite a while on my skin.

risarii
risarii

Apparently, this is what Priyanka Chopra (aka one of the most beautiful women in the world) wears. :)

smt
smt

تروساردی دونا با رایحه خنک و کم شیرین فلورال حالت با وقار و شیک و تقریبا رسمی داره

استارت رایحه با بوی خنک و بسیار شاداب و معطر یوزو و عطر شکوفه پرتقال شروع میشه که مقدار کمی هم نتهای میوه ایی در پس زمینه اونارو همراهی میکنه
بعد از حدود ۲۰ دقیقه و اضافه شدن روایح گلی ، عطر حالت بسیار نرم و لطیف و زنانه ایی به خودش میگیره و اون تند و تیزی رایحه ابتدایی مقداری فروکش میکنه
بعد از حدود ۴۰ دقیقه و با اضافه شدن وانیل ، رایحه ابتدایی کم حالت کرمی به خودش میگیره ، وانیل اینجا حالت نرم و ملایمی داره

تا اینجای کار عطر شکوفه پرتقال کماکان رایحه غالب هست که روایح گلی و مقدار کمی وانیل با ملایمت اونو همراهی میکنن و تا پایان تغییر خاصی که ملموس باشه نداره

تروساردی دونا ، کاراکتر یه خانوم شیک و زیبا و با وقار رو داره اصلا عطر لوس و دخترونه ایی نیست اما متاسفانه ماندوپخش متوسطی داره که بیشترش بخاطر خنک بودنشه

مناسب سنین ترجیحا ۲۵ سال به بالا با تیپ رسمی و نیمه رسمی

Catty
Catty

A gorgeous white flowers day scent...I love White flowers and Trussardi Donna is one of the best reresentants of the Combo orange-Jasmin with a tinge of fruits at the end.

This is a creamy, Velvet, alluring and very refined scent. It opens fresh and then the Jasmin-orange duo turn into an airy creamy scent, due to the fruits touch.

Really well composed...elegant, extremely feminine, perfect for Office or any day time occasion.

I like it very much!

charloppe
charloppe

Orange tea with milk and sugar! Just lovely and very classy.

beatrix75
beatrix75

I am in Love with this fresh fruits flowers and a bit of vanilla scent .its classic and definetely Beautiful frag. 10/10

Dani-G
Dani-G

Nil3, I'm so disappointed to read this. I was planning to buy it and since I trust your nose I don't think I will, because I didn't try it on my skin, just on paper strip.

Nil3
Nil3

Now that I have a full bottle that I purchased with 50% off, I sadly have to say that it has zero projection and sillage on me. Zero.

End of this month the 100ml bottle will probably be empty since I bathe in it.
Ah well, I do enjoy the first 30-45 though.

To the next one....

ScentationalBabe
ScentationalBabe

This was gifted to my husband. We both didn't know at that time that it is a female perfume. But every time he wears it, I get a feeling of remembering something that is close to my heart but couldn't really tell. So one day, out of the blue, he just told me that I could have this. Since I like the scent of it on him, I said, hell yeah, why not! So when I began to use it on my skin, it is like going back in time when I was using Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. I freaking loved it! Since I could no longer get a hold of Fancy Love, I can say that this can be a good replacement. Staying power is great, lasts the whole day on me.

lollsazz
lollsazz

This did... Definitely not smell like I imagined from the reviews. This has such spectacular top notes - really great sweet citrus there, but they don't even last a minute on me. Then this turns into something that smells a lot like Hypnose from Lancôme on me. My sister loves that perfume, but personally, I don't like it at all. Both of these perfumes turn sickly sweet on me. It actually smells a little like Cinema from YSL.... Mixed with Hypnose. It has that Cinema-like vanilla-citrus smell. I dislike Cinema too.

This is: sharply sweet, but not the regular gourmand. Orange blossom and orange fruit, possibly with a little bit of starfruit, some purple plum, lots of yuzy (creates a kind of powderiness), sweet red apple. To me, this is mainly fruity, not flowery. It's also powdery, but not the regular type of powdery... Like Tarte Smooth Operator, if you've ever breathed that in... Or dry shampoo-powder. Smells like heat - like when you heat up an iron. Not what I associate with fresh: too sweet for that.

Recommend this to those who like Hypnose, but would like something lighter for summer

Some people compare this to Chance eau Fraiche by Chanel and D&G Light blue - I disagree (I have had both of these)! Some have even claimed this is office-friendly... I would really dislike smelling this half of the day - even a few minutes of this makes me nauseated

Annjo
Annjo

This one smells so soft and fruity and feminine! It reminds me a lot of Annick Goutal Petite Chérie, which is weird because they only have the vanilla note in common. For me Donna is a better, "rounder" version of Petite Chérie, and while I see Petite Chérie as a spring scent, this one could easily be worn all year around.
Beautiful!

Eivi
Eivi

Gorgeous perfume! Didn't buy it right away, because I wanted to test it on my skin. So, it's 2 hours since I sprayed it on my wrist and.... I can smell absolutely NOTHING! I'm sooo sad.

MartaL
MartaL

Trussardi Donna 2011 is very different from anything else I have ever smelled. It is distinctive in so many ways. At first, you can smell the citrus, and something pleasantly sweet, later on, it opens into beautiful oriental blossom and takes you to a different world. I do not know the original Donna (some people say that it is even more perfect), however, this fragrance to me is a perfection and gives me everything I ever wanted from an EDP. The only drawback is that it lasts only about 4 hours so you have to reapply relatively soon, but still, day and night eso es MAGNIFICO!

melange
melange

OK, so this is how it goes:

0- 20 minutes after application: I love this scent. The cool and warm notes seem to me perfectly balanced, without resulting in anything masculine.

20-50 minutes: it's ok. Nice fresh/warm drydown, but nothing to write home about.

50+ minutes: I have applied a scent an hour ago and can trace some residual notes if I try real hard.

Wilka
Wilka

Bought it in December and wore it for the first time on Christmas Eve. It's summer here, in Montevideo, Uruguay, South america, and it was a splendid Summer night though, fortunately, not very hot. I really enjoyed this fragrance and felt it very well in me that night. (10th. Jan. 2015).

valbona.bergman
valbona.bergman

This is how i imagine a floral/fruity sent should be like! Light ,happy,delicious ,giving me a better mood, making me feel cleaner and more colorful like i leave a trail of fresh cut citrus fruits and flowers behind me in a sunny field! Great for spring and summer ,but also for sunny days of winter if you like the extra freshness :) wonderful...i believe it will compliment the special way every woman expresses her femininity not cover it.

bliss

This is one of my very favourite scents. I am not sure exactly how to describe it. I do not get citrus when I wear it. On me it is more of a fruity/flowery vanilla scent, without being overly sweet. It is, at the same time soft, feminine and yet powerfully confident. Maybe this is why I like it so much. It defies a good description. It has great staying power, lasts all day on me and for a few days on clothes. It feels good for a special occasion, but also for an every-day boost of confidence. It only takes 1 spray to make me happy during the day and for evenings 2-3 for a more pronounced amount of feminine confidence. I don't think you can go wrong with this one.

nadicamihajlovic
nadicamihajlovic

:) how delicious...when I was a kid, there was a French marshmallow candy, with the same scent like this perfume. I could almost feel the taste again, and it was decades ago...Although it is not in gourmand category here, to me is very edible and not less feminine because of that.

briones
briones

i have been looking for a feminine green or citrus since a long time . .trussadi 2011 is a unique scent, very classy and uplifting, a must have

Jadelynn
Jadelynn

I love love love this fragrance! On initial spray, my friend and I both looked at each other and went "meh." After about a minute it settled into the skin though, and then neither of us could stop smelling it. Less than a week later, we both went back and bought it.

It is a very classy sweet floral, the sort of sophisticated scent you would wear on a date to a fancy restaurant. The bottle reflects the fragrance perfectly: simple, but elegant. I can't wait to wear this with a sheath dress, heels, and just a bit of jewelry. True understated beauty, this one.

sempervirens
sempervirens

On me it's mostly white flowers and citrus. Very similar to Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin, but longevity and sillage are better. Nothing exceptional, just pretty, uncomplicated floral perfume.

mo212
mo212

A man's opinion,,, I would love my girl to smell like this. and by girl I mean a lady. Because this is a perfume for a FINE BEAUTIFUL LADY with a Flawless Figure in a white short dress. WoW

CarrieWhite
CarrieWhite

I don't know why but I couldn't smell anything... I tried over and over. The sale assistant sprayed it twice on me and nothing! I don't know...mysterious thing!

framorena
framorena

Who love this one probably never tested the original Trussardi Donna of 1994...
There is the same difference between a japanese manga-girl and Nicole kidman dressed by Chanel before she messed up her own face with plastic.

I'm too disappointed to say something more.... poor Trussardi (PS: and I also am an Italian girl...)

At first it is amazing, absolutely charming, soft & delicate. However, after a while it starts to be very fruity. I can't smell any flowers, to be honest.

pi^2
pi^2

I just got a bottle a few days ago and I'm loving it! It starts citrusy, but the other notes are also noticeable at first spray. The lemon together with the orange blossom make it exciting, but the base notes keep it warm and welcoming, and a bit mysterious. It makes me think of going out with an ex-boyfriend you used to be so in love with, when years after he suddenly calls and wants to see you. The same combination of excitement and familiarity. It makes me think of sunset on the beach. Or flying to a far-away place.

Silage and longevity are quite good. I think it is right for a spring/summer night. Probably also a daytime frag for fall, maybe winter. I'll have to wait and see... It is not a daytime summer frag, IMO. Not light enough. Good for almost any age, maybe not for very young girls.

Perfumes it reminds me of: Gaultier Classique (is it the orange blossom?), and something about the feeling it gives reminds me a bit of the long-discontinued, wonderful, L'Occitane Almond Blossom Dew. How I miss it!

nikoleta1

It is not oriental floral, but delicate floral with a tough of Patchouli and sweetness. Beautiful and sophisticated, the best of Trussardi in my opinion. Great longevity and elegance, has a nice niche quality with development, I am so happy I found it.

blondie88
blondie88

I feel like every time when I spary this perfume on my skin it smells different. Sometimes it's very soft and creamy, other times it's crisp and citrusy. Either way it smells classy. Great for spring time. But I can see myself wearing it even on summer evenings when I go out for a drink. Also this perfume is very long lasting, so you don't need to reapply it throughout the day.

The bottle is so chic. It kind of makes want to wear all white and accessorise with gold jewellery.

oriental floral?!to me it smells fruity/green/rose.weird?!I know,but don't blame me if I can't call a fresh perfume like this oriental!
it starts with fresh notes mixed with lingering flowers leading to a mild lotus perfume.from the listed fruity notes,I mostly detect sweet lemons.
the scent is not loud,easy wearing and I guess it's suitable for spring and summer.
I see so many people have compared it with another perfume.I agree that it has so many similarities with so many perfumes,yet it lacks something;maybe originality or uniqueness or even balance!

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

So fresh & sweet but not in a sickly way. A great spring/summer scent for sure. Would make a safe present or blind buy.

farzane1998
farzane1998

loveeeeeeeeeeeee this perfume!!!
love ittttttt
so special
the best choice for spring and summer
highly recommended

Cams
Cams

This was a fantastic surprise! I happened to sniff this beauty yesterday and purchased it without hesitation! Feminine, floral and with grounding woody notes that create the most delightful smell that gets noticed. It's a wonderful fragrance - highly recommended!

nadine23
nadine23

OMG, i recently bought this perfume and it's my new favorite..On my skin i smell the white floral and citrus..It smells so gooooooooooodddddddd and it does last long...

linxinpei
linxinpei

Tested this on a cool rainy day in humid Singapore at around 24 deg celcius. I hemmed and hawed buying this, but I enjoyed this perfume so much I almost regretted it instantaneously while I was buying Ange ou Demon le secret. Completely different characters, I know, with this being more citrus and heavy and sensual with the creamy orange blossom. As peoplpe have mentioned, very light and breezy, owing to the bright citrus.

I enjoyed the creaminess of the heart and the sparkling character of the top notes - lovely yuzu and lemon! On my skin the sillage is heavy, posssibly because I sprayed twice. It smells a little too mature for my age though, I am twenty this year and the sensual jasmine and slightly masculine cedar made the perfume heady but intriguing all the same. I received compliments while wearing this, though the same people noted that while gettinng occasional whiffs were lovely, I had sprayed too much and it became nausea-inducing. This is especially so when the sandalwood starts creeping in, making for a very heady (not in the good way) smell.

Two hours later, the jasmine and orange flower has faded and patchouli takes centerstage, along with woody sandalwood. I like patchouli, but too much gives me a headache.

Three hours later and the vanilla enters.

I love the top notes and the heart, unfortunately, for some reason, my skin chemistry really brings out woody/musky notes really well. Pity, because I might have bought a bottle for its longevity.

It is delicious floral, fruity scent. Sweet. I really enjoy sniffing if. It's getting very popular - a lot of people are wearing it. Also seems to be long-lasting and quite strong.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I sniffed this today, patchouli/lemon/yuzu/lotus compo, I can call it a citruschouli scent ..
To me it smells as a mix of CL Euphoria & D&G light blue, a bit masculine.

can be a nice winter morning scent.
Very good lasting power & sillage too ..

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested this today, along with Trussardi's My Name and Delicate Rose, and I'm loving it. Of the three it's my favorite.

Firstly, the bottle is simple, stylish and classy looking and I loved the fact that there was a little tag around the neck detailing the notes, from top to bottom, and giving a brief description of some of them.

The perfume itself is lovely ... light, fresh, breezy and, as someone else has commented, very Mediterranean feeling. It reminds me a little of Lancome's O D'Azur and perhaps Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche as it has a similar refreshing, energizing vibe.

I've had it on for almost 24 hours now and so far I can still smell it so the staying power is excellent. All in all this is a great discovery for me and it's zoomed into my perfume Wish List .... I need a bottle NOW ! !

nefe
nefe

I have this perfume and I like it ....I think that this perfume is very special,I love perfumes but I change them very often .......I can't explain why.....

tijgetje
tijgetje

At the moment I don't use this parfum because I find it very soft, for winterday's. But for my little daughter it's just perfect! :-) I use the bodylotion on her skin. The Lotus and Sandlewood make it a perfect night-time scent! It somehow gives a very Zen-feeling! After her bath I put this on and it smells really great. ;-) so because of her I enjoy it still.

ginger68
ginger68

A few years ago I bought a little bottle. The fragrance was well done but I was not really impressed by it, so I put the bottle away and I forgot it. I find it this morning, the weather was not good and I needed something soft. So I tried it again. Oh.. but this fragrance is beautiful! Did I change my taste? Maybe. Trussardi Donna is classy, elegant, easy to wear. On my skin it is just a little spicy and sweet, but never cloying. It'is not a masterpiece but this fragrance is decorous.

Julia25
Julia25

I bought this fragrance for my good friend for her birthday and instantly fell in love with it, so I had to buy another one for me. It’s very feminine, creamy, delicately sweet with hint of freshness and elegant. Absolutely lovely in rainy days, always cheers me up.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Very successful creation from Trussardi, it fits current trends, yet it has an effortlessly classy, refined feel. It hardly has any 'oriental' touch but it packs a great Mediterranean punch - citruses, white flowers, very breezy and fresh. Very elegant, rather clean and luxurious floral scent. Reminds me of sun, seashore, yachts, sparkling champagne and obligatory massive sunglasses.

anna.023
anna.023

Perfectly blended, a lovely, creamy, soft white floral smell that has a freshness to it thanks to the orange/fruits.

I don't get so much fruit here, I mainly get a very creamy, kind of milky floral scent. I fell in love with this perfume on my holiday in Greece. I was desperatly searching for something to wear and came across this one. I do like white bottles.

It's a good one, not a "eye catcher, or nose catcher" but it's certainly a very beutiful and well composed perfume. And I do have a weekness for creamy florals in white bottles! :)

It's on my wish list!

sahar1992
sahar1992

I just have to say: Wow!!!

verzosa
verzosa

Mhhhm the orange blossom in here is to die for. This perfume is so vibrant yet sultry. It has an elegant quality to it. It's clean without being too clean. It's sweet without being too sweet. It's just the perfect balance of everything. It almost reminds me of Armani Code except more feminine, light-hearted and elegant.

Very classy.

[email protected]
lucia.kopparmark@bredband

OMG! This is breathtaking! So sophisticated and elegant!. I dare to say that this is one of the best perfumes I ever smelled and I have plenty of them.

hadassa
hadassa

Bright, creamy, fruity orange blossom, very well done.

Fresh and slightly sweet, very girly in a tasteful way.

Great for summer!

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is the second time I'm testing this fragrance. I'm not the one to describe fragrances so well but... this smells like a fine lady & I mean fine like a fine wine, so clean & feminin & reminds me somehow of my primary school teachers, they were fine ladies & yeah they seemed rich & smelled so nice & clean. I may get a bottle as it's such a fine fragrance & I'm a huge fan of luxury ♥

SillySue
SillySue

Oh my god, this perfume makes me weak in the knees it's so good! It's everything I look for in a fragrance. It is sweet, fresh an little creamy, BRIGHT! I definitely smell the yuzu, the orange flower and the heavenly fruity notes. When I first spritz it I get a delicious almost bubble gummy note. Reminds me of the yellow Wriggle's fruit gum I used to get as a kid and makes me litterally want to inhale my arm until I can't no more and then eat it :) I always find it funny when people start comparing pefumes to other fumes in reviews cause when I read it I'm always like "WHAAAT??! So and so smellst NOTHING like so and so!" And this time its no different. See this being compared to among others to Armani Code. Simply could not disagree more. I really dislike Armani Code and find absolutley nothing in it that could be remotely similiar to Trussardi Donna. It's so weird how people seem to perceive smells totally differently. I do however agree with 1Tanya, I feel that Donna could indeed be classified as a classier but also a bit sweeter version of D&G light blue. Imagine a beautiful day in Italy. Sun is shining, clear blue skies, bowl full of oranges on the table, geletto ice-cream store on the corner and the breeze bringing you whiffs of all sorts of delicious ice-cream flavours. You're walking around blowing bubbles with your fruit gum, the sun hitting your face, not a care in the world. Combine all those sensations put them in a bottle and you've got yourself a Trussardi's Donna :)

bliss

Soft and creamy. A light but long-lasting scent that stays fairly close. Starts out fresh with a touch of citrus, dries down to a softer slightly floral vanilla. Feels like summer in Italy!

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Oh my god..!! This is an amazing fragrance! I am a fragrance junky and it doesn't happen often that I fall for a fragrance immediately. Most of the time I have a 'mwoah it's okay experience'. But not this time. It finally happened again :) This really is the most fresh, fruity, soft and sophisticated scent I smelled in a long time. I need it ASAP!!

nikoleta1

this amazing perfume is sold in europe and online, i love it.

Wendy koh
Wendy koh

Love it..one of my favorites, highly recommended!

ioana-ioana
ioana-ioana

This is quite nice. Suitable for every age, adequate for spring/summer. Not wow, but good and decent.

nikoleta1

To me this is nice light floral, long lasting and suitable for anywhere and any age group. I smelled it in Europe and had to buy one, very enjoyable, i wish there would be more trussardi frags on american market.

daina.Šņore
daina.Šņore

This is just ridiculously delicious and uplifting. LOVE everything about it. Will be my spring/summer signature frag <3

preskal
preskal

I got this as a Bday present.Not bad, but reminds me too much of Max Mara Le Parfum.White flowers, clean feeling. Nothing original and distinctive.

I really like this scent, because I find it very uplifting. The Yuzu comes out with fruity notes in a very juicy way. Then there is something creamy about it. I haven't met another scent like this yet. If at all, it reminds a little of Jardin de Sicile by Derroisne (but Derroisne has got no staying power and not the cream). I agree with those who say it reminds them of sunny Italy. Usually I'm not into citrusy scents, but I like this one. It's a good daytime or office scent. It's strong but not overpowering. Just the lasting power could be better.

bamse.tramse
bamse.tramse

Similar to Lanvin Marry Me, which I adore because every time I smell it, it makes my mouth water instantly... and not in a gurmand way.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I've tried this first on blotting paper and I was impressed with the scent, so I've desided to try it on my skin. The opening and the drydown were very nice, but the middle part it came very strong to my nose, almost suffocating. And this just from on spritz on my neck. I blame for this the combo between jasmin and lotus.It lasted 6 hours on my skin and the sillage was good.

carolien1978

it's still my favorite sent! warm, playful, romantic...just like me ;-)

ankaa
ankaa

The next one on my wish list. Good for this fall instead of Trussardi Jeans. I thought i'll never find the replacement. And this is perfect - feminine and sophisticated.

Encore une bouteille sur ma liste de reves. J'ai deja doutee de trouver une replacement pour Trussardi Jeans. Mais c'est encore mieux - plus de feminite et plus de raffinement.

ninive
ninive

It opened sweet and fruity, then became lightly floral then almost spiced (because of the sandalwood and vanilla maybe) with an odd citrus note probably due to the yuzu. After a while the patchouli prevails. This is the first time I can smell the full pyramid in its actual order. It's a nice fragrance wich lasts easily for hours but in my personal opinion is too subtle, you need to be close to smell it, and I'm also not a patchouli lover.

szegvar1
szegvar1

This is a wonderful one, a soft fragrance. Delicate and enchanting. In a fresh and expense with a fruity tear.

alchimia72
alchimia72

Nice but anything of particular. It's a simple fresh floral and fruity fragrance, easy to wear, not disturbing anyone, perfect for spring and summer to go to the office. Perfect for daily use, not for night IMO.

carolien1978

I bought the parfume and bodylotion (set) And I love the smell of the lotus wich is stronger in de bodylotion, on me. And in the parfume I smell the Orangeflower, patchoulli and jasmine very clear. On my skin it's a very soft, romantic and uplifting, femine smell. I almost feel like I'm in Italy on holiday whit my loved ones! ;-)

akats
akats

I thought I would like it, but I don't! It starts nice. (not very sour or strong)although it seems a rather boring fragrance. After one hour, a strange accord come up, very annoying to me which seems like rotten fruits. This strange smell ends when the fragrance comes to its base, but nothing special happens then. So,for me isn't something I would buy.

dina
dina

Tested this one today... Right away it reminded me of Boucheron Trouble, yet this one is fresher, less amber-y and more floral. It's like a less intense version.

At a certain stage, after the first notes are gone, I get the lovely orange flower; it all ends up drying down with a lovely clean soapy feel. Sillage is good and longevity is perfect.

sharonejohnson
sharonejohnson

I love this perfume, bought in in Larnaca airport last October, and trying to find it in the UK is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Any help in finding this to buy in the UK would be greatfully received. Thanks :-)

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

this one smells really clean. it is a bit fresh. I would wear it in the morning.

antonpan
antonpan

What's the core trend in the womens perfumery in 2011? Yes, orange blossoms! We had Elie Saab Le Parfum, then Valentino Valentino and now this one. Trussardi Donna New is very, VERY close to Elie Saab, however it is less juicy and sparkling, but more subtle and fruitier. But the whole aura "orange blossoms + jasmine" is the same.

New Trussardi fragrance is a decent offer for those, who like Elie Saab but want sth softer and cheaper as well. Good work, Nathalie Lorson!

P. S. Of course the scent shares nothing common with creamy Gucci Flora and vanilla Armani Code.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Wow! After getting bored with all my perfumes and starting to think they all smell the same, I tried this.Wow! that's what I said. A oh so sexy, fresh and fruity scent, I got a feeling that this is gonna be a hit! Me like it

Dassin
Dassin

I love it. I tried it today and knew instantly - it is my new perfume! Wonderfull, no other words.

hesperidianblue
hesperidianblue

Wonderful, fresh and clean long lasting perfume. I love it!!!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Call me crazy, but this is Trussardi Light Her-revisited! And noone has really missed that perfume.

The same fruity pattern in a different bottle, sightly more vannillic.

I think that whoever owned Light Her, will recognise it. I expected something inspired maybe by old Trussardi Donna in the white leather bottle, but that was a big why oh why surprise.

Nope,better luck next time.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It puzzles me why was this classified as oriental floral. This is more of an elegant, yet not deprived of sweetness fruity floral.
It reminded me a lot of Dupont Passenger and maybe a little of Gucci Flora. Juicy, white floral, the patchouli is almost undetectable. A lot of watery yuzu, orange blossom and a sweet touch of vanila with a dash of patchouli at the end.
Nice, well blended and and never overpowering - ideal for daily use. Good lasting power and sillage. Casual and hardly memorable, but very pleasant and put in a beautiful luxurious bottle. What's not to like about it?

tanith
tanith

I've tried today this perfume and it's quite nice. Floral and sweet on me. The lasting power is good.
I was surprised (in a good way); never looking before on Trussardi perfumes. It inspires me happiness and love.
I recommend it for every young woman. I will buy it ! :)

Louvenia
Louvenia

A reminiscence of Lancome's Hypnose and Armani's Code for women. Pretty much the same opening to my nose.Citruses,orange blossom and a few fruity notes. Personally I prefer the classic Trussardi chypre scent which is definetely a classic and way more interesting and sophisticated than this. Staying power is average,like most of perfumes don't expect to last all day!!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Very beautiful bottle. The recent, fresh scent , a lot of citruses and Lotus. Does not favour , similar to some scent.

1Tanya
1Tanya

On my skin, this fragrance doesn't remind me of anything oriental, nor floral. This fragrance is a big splash of fresh lemons and fruits with a hint of jasmine. I can slightly sense a bit of vanilla in the drydown. For me this is a clean and fresh fragrance best worn in warmer months of the year. It's like a classier version of Moschino I love love or D&G Light Blue for women. Staying power is quite impressive, over 12 hours. Definitely worth trying.