Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

tobacco
coffee
Trussardi Inside for men Trussardi for men Videos
Trussardi Inside for men Trussardi for men Pictures Trussardi Inside for men Trussardi for men Pictures Trussardi Inside for men Trussardi for men Pictures Trussardi Inside for men Trussardi for men Pictures

Inside is preserving the values of Trussardi perfume tradition: elegance, Italian spirit and sensuality of human skin. The bottle is covered in brown crocodile skin print, the trademark of Trussardi house, known as a designer house of top leather gallantery.

Like the women's fragrance version, the perfume is built on harmony between woodsy notes, dominated by teak wood, and energetic coffee note. The opening is fresh and aromatic, created of bergamot, basil and Japanese citrus fruit Yuzu. The temperament note of coffee is followed by elegant spicy white pepper and masculine note of tobacco leaf. Sensual dry down includes the notes of teak wood, cashmere wood and musk. The perfume was created in 2006 by Nathalie Lorson of Firmenich.

Basil Yuzu Bergamot

The One for Men

Trussardi Inside for men Fragrance Reviews

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Inside Man is a keeper, and a sleeper too. I had to wear this quite a few times to “understand it”. I mean: it smells great, and you get that instantly. It’s classy, warm, discreet, really sophisticated, but there’s something else which makes you coming back again and again to your wrist to wonder what you’re smelling. My experience was like: I get it smells great, I just don’t get what this smells of. “Nondescript”, shortly, in a totally positive way. Inside Man is stoutly, sharply “woody” at first, and I mean *really* woody, in quite an uncommon and un-natural way; more like a piece of luxury polished furniture. It’s the smell of mahogany, which is really dry, dark, exotic and mysterious. On top of that, a fantastic note of coffee – dark, roasted coffee beans; nothing gourmand for sure – and smoky tobacco: not an actuall smell of smoke, not the usual sweetish artificial tobacco note, and not bare Iso E Super like in many recent “smoke” scents, but rather an unperceivable, thin, perfectly crafted feel of someone smoking near you, like a really subtle whiff of nicotine. What I meant by “nondescript” is that all these notes are really tightly connected and so well blended together in a thin texture, it’s quite hard to understand what’s behind this great piece of “mainstream” refinement. You just get this irresistible, distinctive whiff of warm, dark good taste accompanying you like a perfectly-cut suit. Slightly “generic”, but just the right amount – I don’t mind that. It just “fits” perfectly. Sillage is discreet, but long lasting. Remarkable!

7,5-8/10

papan
papan

Pertama kali mencoba, saya langsung jatuh cinta dengan parfum ini. aroma nya menggambarkan sosok pria yang tenang dan berwibawa. Saat pertama kali disemprotkan aroma jeruk yang tipis langsung muncul, disusul wangi kopi dan sedikit manis entah dari apa. Sekilas parfum ini mengingatkan dengan balmain balman. Untuk daya tahan cukup lumayan dengan proyeksi yang cukup bagus juga. Cocok digunakan untuk di kantor. Saya memutuskan untuk menyimpan lebih dari satu botol. Saat ini saya punya 2 botol edisi kolektor 50 ML

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Inside from Trussardi is an awesome fragrance!! When I sprayed it on my skin I could smell the aromatic opening notes from the citrus blend of Yuzu and bergamot mixed with a spicy notes making it unique. Thete's an under lying aroma of incense/spicy vib giving it nice/weird aroma in a good way. After it settles I'm able to smell a tobacco blossom which gives it a real attractive elegant quality. The base notes of cashmere wood, teak and musk gives it a real deep sweet/woodsy aroma. After several hours later your still able to smell this luxurious woodsy scent mixed with a spicy blend. I don't know if anyone else is able to detect a touch of ginger making it very mystical.
Both longevity and Silage are very high well past 8hrs.
Overall thoughts,
It is a big lose to those who are not able to try this phenomenon fragrance. It's not harsh yet it carries over a long period of time. This fragrance shouldn't of been discontinued. Why it didn't stay in the store's is a real shame because it would of done well.
Since not too long I was very fortunate to find this fragrance and every time I wear it I'm always getting compliments.
If your able to find this frag don't let it slip away with out trying it. Rating it is easy 10/10 absolutely worth it. I love this frag ♥♥♥♥♥

gd15329
gd15329

All I get is "tea" no coffee... nothing else. Not a bad fragrance, but not for me not my style. It upsets my stomach.

3gecos
3gecos

For someone who had never smelled teak before (i'm one of them) this one may seem a little harsh.It's present through all the stages and i find it a little to insistent.Although i am a big coffee lover(the real one) i'm not finding it in here,i don't know what's wrong with my nose,instead i do get a good quality leather feel.The wood,the musk and a little bit of lemon(top notes) are in too,i like it.On my skin the projection is very good for about 2-3 hours and the longevity ok,5-6 hours tops(3 sprays).My problem is that the women's around me do not like this scent(i don't care :) and i cannot wear this to often.A different scent,a very good one but definitely not a blind buy.Overall it worth the money(20euro/50ml).

CGV
CGV

Striking genious of Nathalie Lorson! One of my favourite noses and Inside definitely one of my favourite fragrances! Tremedously elegant, perfectly manly and absolutely deliciously smelling. Grown up yet not harsh or offensive at all. Fresh but in a very natural smelling way with a morning coffee + tobacco sense to it. Long lasting, groundbreakingly different. Has a great personality and comfort about it which Iam deeply in love with. A truly perfect fragrance indeed!

reinhard5490
reinhard5490

a perfume that begin with really great opening. the opening would remind us of some Italian men walks with Brioni suit, these man really stunning and impress those eyes that sees him even if its just within a glance

thats the initial spray. the rest turned into tobacco - coffee combo that simply elegant masculine, not in the way of Conan the Barbarian masculine like Kouros, but more into Marlon Brando kind of masculine. a man with style, attitude and style of his own. not a fragrance for someone who prefer to be accepted by the crowds or masculine-geeks that think everything on him should resemble the Expendables Movie. its a fragrance for wealthy, elegant and sophisticated men

the sillage is no question, along with longevity. if you want people notice you in a good way; in gentleman way, this is the fragrance for you. wear it with nice lightweight bespoke suit in autumn together with Italian bespoke shoes. you're simply matchless

anas87
anas87

very strong and long lasting

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

who say burberry london smell the same, has got his nose on his back.
this smell nothing alike.
This is some nice teak wood, tabacco, coffee (sort of) scent, it's luxe.
One of the nicest teak wood i smelled. top 10 in my list.

update 10/10, top 3

Barolo
Barolo

This was a long sought after purchase of mine. I finally got a bottle, after enjoying a recent sample.

The initial spray of this is out of this world. Absolutely stunning. Sadly, the initial burst is literally an initial burst. After a few seconds, I start picking up elements of Carbon De Balmain which was a real question mark for me as I wasn't sure I really liked it. Inside combines an out of this world citrus blast with a tempered Carbon De Balmain vibe.

The overall combination works pretty well for me. It's subtle, completely inoffensive, and enjoyable because I can still pick up some of the initial notes although they're incredibly muted.

If you like this one and are pining for an intense version try Carbon De Balmain. I think you'll be really happy you did.

jibran.akram
jibran.akram

THIS IS NOT A HEAD TURNER BUT SWEET
AND CHOCHLATE BITE GOOD.
TODAY I M WEARING THIS AND THESE COMMENTS TYPE

IF ANYBODY NAMED A PERFUME BIG HEAD TURNER SO TELLING ME THANKS

VanAllan
VanAllan

A very pleasant bitter-sweet-aromatic citrus top with basil, bergamot, yuzu & some traces of tobacco, very alive (& kickin':).
What follows this bright opening after 5-10 min. is a heavenly oriental-spicy combination of pepper, coffee and tobacco, with those sweet aromatic qualities in background that makes you feel powerful and elegant.
Smooth woods and sweet musk are present at dry down (after about 4-6 hrs. on my skin), completing the rest of notes, with a classy and sensual aroma.
With 4-5 sprays I've got a strong sillage in the first couple of hours and a good longevity of 6-8 hrs.
As a recent and long waited acquisition, I am very happy with...possibly even in my top 10. My rank 8.9/10 ☣☣☣☣

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

good perfume.

glitterlust
glitterlust

I get a lot of basil in the opening of this. It's that sweet basil oil smell which has a liquorice aroma to it. This lingers as the coffee notes enter.

The heart of this reminds me of By D&G Woman (without the violet and aldehydes). It's a beautiful aromatic, warm and earthy coffee aroma.

As this fades the base notes come up and I get quite a Dior Homme vibe. It seems to have similar iris/vainlla/pepper/leather notes although it's not prominent here. It becomes very soft, slightly powdery and woody.

I get a good 5 hours out of this and the sillage is reasonable but I wouldn't rate it highly on these.

edlove
edlove

It is sexy and strong, mature perhaps, with the smell of tobacco and leather, but I can hardly smell coffee.

SilverFire
SilverFire

On the initial application, the first I notice is dirt. After that comes the blossoming into a sweet, semi-sweaty, powdery, old-school barbershop kind of smell. I think there's a leather note in there, too, but it's faint. Anyways, the scent stays the same as the day goes on, which might bore you (me, I like unidimensional scents, so no problems here).

With that said, I didn't care for this scent. This is a scent you might be rocking in your 50's when you go to get your monthly trim and shave. I distinctly remember my grandfather wearing something that smelled very similar to this to church. This just isn't something I care to smell like.

It's not offensive, though, and two sprays is enough. Silage is ok, I guess -- I can smell it upon myself. It lasts twelve hours, easily, although the strength goes down after seven or eight hours. It smells better as it fades, but that might be my skin chemistry, too, as several colognes have ended up smelling sweetly musky on me, and this does as well.

I like teak but it's often just too strong in these designer fragrances. Here, the teak and coffee work very well together. Something softens this up a little, so I'm guessing there's a little amber in here, though it's not listed as a note. Anyway, for an inexpensive deisigner fragrance, it's reasonably natural smelling, so the combination of this and the great blend of notes makes it more than worth the price. Once the opening dissipates, the projection/"sillage" is moderate but the longevity is excellent. If it projected more, however, it might become cloying. Several hours after application, I still get wafts of the coffee/teak blend, even with just two sprays. I've tried many of these kinds of fragrances, but this and Jacomo for Men ("Silver") are my two favorites of the coffee genre among "men's" fragrances.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

the opening is bright/citrus then quickly the powerful yet elegant and masculine midnotes come into place this is the most beautiful and charming part of the perfume the drydown is quiet subtle and calm rather boring for me. the projection is good but the longevity is below average. Bottle is simple but stylish. Overall nice woody/oriental fragrance for men.
I give it 7.5 out of 10.

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

بوی ملایم شیرین
باکلاس
اگر هر روز مرتب استفاده کنید بعد از گذشت چند روز بدن و لباسهایتان بوی داخل گل فروشیها را می دهد
ماندگاری نسبتا خوب
بهترین برای فصلهای سرد ( در فصل سرد اطرافیان سریع موتوجه بوی ان وی شوند )

Mild, sweet odor

If you regularly use any of the body and clothes smell after a few days into flower shops can
Relatively good survival
Best for the cold season (cold season around quickly, he can smell Mvtvjh)

bwcw81
bwcw81

Very sexy, masculine and full of imagination fragrance! It is not too complex and appear very warm fragrance to wear during night time. Very good in sillage and longevity. It might not draw attention at first, but after wear it several times, I start to love it!

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Starts off with a burst of Yuzu, Bergamot then quickly turn spicy with the basil. The fragrance is very peppery on me which is mixed in with cashmere woods, tobacco and melts into the Coffee notes. To finish there is a very nice musk tone which is mixed with woods and it lasts for ages. I am glad I found this fragrance as it is very classy, masculine, mysterious too.

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

When I smell this I get cocoa, coffee, and light tobacco, wafting over a base of dry woods and infused with a hint of pineapple.

With all those gourmands, one might worry that it would be too sweet. Not so. It stays very proper and classy. Not a noisy fragrance, but one that quietly envelopes the wearer in an aura of warmth.

Lovely stuff.

denmaz
denmaz

Hmmm... i think i smell Burberry London. Seems similar scent. But anyway i like it. Mature, masculine, and mysterious.

guest_twinevil
guest_twinevil

Francais ait ete LA LANGUE avant les Englaises et les Americaines ont veincu en les GUERREs. Nous devons tous comprener que la coulture n'as pas liaison avec la langue, mais avec l'esprit. Et nous devons tous remercir a la FRANCE pour la coulture de Le Parfum. Merci beaucoup, copins!

desmondorama
desmondorama

This is a subtle, elegant, mature, unobtrusive and quite masculine scent that most men would be happy to wear without drawing too much attention.

It seems well-balanced, harmonious and not overpowering, which makes it ideal for the office/work or an official occasion.

The bottle is quite unique and elegantly designed, with a generous schpritzer as well.

I personally prefer louder fragrances like the original Trussardi Uomo, but this is an essential for those quieter moments.

I smell the coffee, leather, woods and the bergamot and yuzu dissipate quickly, so the sensual drydown is quite prominent although less sexual than Uomo.

It smells a lot like BalMan by Pierre Balmain.

guest_abc
guest_abc

S'il vous plaît écrire en anglais parce que la majorité ne comprend pas le français. Vos commentaires sont précieux, mais d'autres ne comprennent pas, alors assurez-vous d'écrire quelques mots en anglais. merci beaucoup.

guest_nono
guest_nono

ce parfum est un vrai petit bijoux avec une senteur d'enfer a chaque fois que je le met on me demande de qui c'est

Marianne
Marianne

Ah, c'est bien que quelqu'un y écrit en francais, aussi! :-)
J'aime beaucoup Trussardi Inside pour femme. Je vais essayer ce pendant masculin, aussi.

Iloveyou
Iloveyou

J'ai eu l'occasion de tester ce parfum, c'est un pur poison :) je "l'adore", c'est mon futur parfum

guest_johndoc
guest_johndoc

sprayed on my wrist in rome and a wk of many showers l8er..supreme aroma persisted i wish to dwell in a sphere which smells like trussardi inside!

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi Trussardi Inside for men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Trussardi Trussardi Inside for men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trussardi Inside for men by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trussardi Inside for men by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.