Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Ilang Ilang Tsi-La Organic for women
dislike

yellow floral
Ilang Ilang Tsi-La Organic for women Pictures

Ilang Ilang by Tsi-La Organic is a Floral fragrance for women. Ilang Ilang was launched in 2007. The fragrance features citruses, ylang-ylang, sugar, vanilla orchid and jasmine.

Citruses Ylang-Ylang Sugar Vanilla orchid Jasmine

Ilang Ilang Fragrance Reviews

Medea12
Medea12

Great all naturaal fragrance. It's too bad the company closed down.

dooeypie
dooeypie

The first time I wore this tgt with kesu, my boyfriend asked me what did I just eat..?? Haha he says it smells like preserved sweet sour plums.

Wearing it alone is beautiful too. Super yummy. Delicately sweeeeet (:
Wished it lasted longer! But its so small, bringing it along and reapplying is no chore at all.

bluegaladriel
bluegaladriel

Lovely soft warm floral with a beachy feel. I know it is not listed as a note but I smell coconut, and I love it :) The notes according to Tsi La is: jasmine, ilang ilang (ylang ylang), citrus and vanilla. Maybe it's the combination of the vanilla and the Ylang that makes that delicious coconut smell that I love?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tsi-La Organic Ilang Ilang fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tsi-La Organic Ilang Ilang, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ilang Ilang by Tsi-La Organic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ilang Ilang by Tsi-La Organic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Blumarine Bellissima Parfum Intense Robert Piguet Petit Fracas Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Jean Patou Joy Cacharel Eden Tsi-La Organic Kesu L`Erbolario Ambraliquida Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar John Varvatos John Varvatos Lanvin Rumeur Jean Patou 1000 Pierre Balmain Ivoire Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman