Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women

Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women
dislike

herbal
Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women Pictures Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women Pictures Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women Pictures Immortal Twilight Twilight Beauty for women Pictures

Immortal Twilight by Twilight Beauty is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Immortal Twilight was launched in 2011. Top notes are citruses and chamomile; middle notes are freesia and peony; base notes are musk, patchouli and amber.

Citruses Chamomile

P.S. I Love You

Immortal Twilight Fragrance Reviews

LiveWicked430
LiveWicked430

When I first got this perfume it was strictly out of curiosity. I was always a fan of Twilight (books as well as films) so getting this just seemed like it was only a matter of time. As with many fragrances, don't let the name or the look detour you away! This scent, at least to me, is lovely.
It starts out a bit strong, woody, yet at the same time very floral. The citrus notes bring it out and don't let it stay very, what I call, monotone. Patchouli was listed as a note but, at least to my nose, I can never smell it, and I am not a fan of patchouli. As it settles I right away think of P.S. I Love You from Bath and Body Works. Not an exact replica but pretty close.
To me this fragrance is a perfect respresentation of the tone of the Twilight series. Everytime I smell this I think of foggy woods at sunset, wildflowers covered in rain, that fresh woody air. Beautiful and mature (but far from an old lady type of smell).

Luvbugz
Luvbugz

WHAT!!!! A Twilight perfume! Are you serious, I have to have this!!! I'm a little late on the "Twilight Train" like 6 years late. I finally watched it in January 2014 and I was hooked, had to buy the complete set. I will be back with my review if I get ahold of a bottle :)

willbear
willbear

someone i know got this on sale for £5, and i was taken back how nice it was for some reason i get rose from this and musk, works on her not long lasting but for £5

amy1983
amy1983

Even though I've never seen Twilight,the whole vampire thing intrigues me,and the notes sounded good.
All I get is a strong chemical smell like paint thinner or something. This lasts a few seconds,then disappears into nothingness. This stuff could peel the paint off walls! I get no dirt,amber,chamomile,or powder, whatsoever.
This wonderfully heavy bottle reminds me of a gravestone. It has a rounded back,and a flat front,with engraving on the front.
All in all,great bottle,not so great scent.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i loathe the Twilight crap. just wanted to get that out there.

i saw this bottle - without knowing what it was - and thought the bottle itself was lovely. the colours, the shape, for a drugstore perfume i thought the bottle was pretty. so i did some research into what it was (ugh. a twihard thing!). not wanting to put a single more penny into her badly-written propaganda coffers, i picked up a mostly full bottle on ebay.

i'm almost ashamed to admit how much i like it.

but mostly? i wonder if Mattel knows about this scent...
why?

well. one of my most beloved fragrances, ever, is the perfume that came with the Perfume Pretty Barbie. don't judge! it's a gorgeous scent! and pretty much ever since, so for 25 years or thereabouts, i have been trying to find another scent that smelled like that.

in all that time, the only thing i had found that was even remotely close is the "Jasmine and Water Lily" lotion that came out from Victoria's Secret. (i hate jasmine! it's a badly named scent!)

but this Immortal Twilight? it's ... all blue eyeshadow and bright pink satin Barbie perfection.
not exactly the imagery they were going for, i'm sure, but it is what it is.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

LOVE THIS!
A VERY lovely mix of florals and citrus!
Not sure what florals im smelling but whatever it is, it goes well with the citrus mixed in. After the initial spray, it goes to a light patchouli scent.
I will look forward to buying this soon.

dness92
dness92

I saw this one not knowing it's based on Twilight and smelled it - wow! Very nice surprise! Kind of powdery, kind of woodsy but also a little bit of sweetness thrown in, very feminine, reminded me of that powderiness in Chloe eau de parfum. It also has some 'lightness' to it that I cannot describe, it feels like drinking water after being thirsty, it has some sort of soothing effect - really hard to describe. The feather on the bottle is a good representation of this!

It's really nice but the second time I tried it it was much sweeter and I gave it up at that point. Something really worth trying in terms of scent as it smells very feminine and interesting. In fact, much more original and better done than many celebrity perfumes out there :)

The bottle looks much better in person as well, it's very inviting and mysterious looking. It's also flat at the front and only half-ball shaped.

I'm considering getting this actually, for £9.99 you can't complain!

Cecza
Cecza

I got this as a Christmas present from my oncle and I was a bit sceptical with this fragarnce but I have to admit that this is actually not bad. Nice, light flowery thing which reminds me of autumn forest. I use it only as a casual scent, when I don't plan to do anything special, just hangin' out. Worth trying!

paradisolucky
paradisolucky

This scent is almost identical to the one called "Forbidden Fruit" that was yanked off of the market a few years back. It was yanked off of the market for being very close to another perfume, if you look it up you can tell instantly which one ;) The bottle itself is adorable in it's almost like Dior presentation. However, I would strongly advise anyone without a janitorial fetish (someone with a fetish for cleaning product smells) to avoid these as they smell peculiarly like Lavender Fabuloso cleaner. *Lavender Fabuloso is an off shot of Lavender Pinesol. I have them and if it weren't for the collectibility of them I would have tossed them in the trash or added them to mop water rather than insult someone with either of them as a gift.

Hollie
Hollie

The idea of a perfume being inspired by a book series or a movie just kinda makes me giggle. This time the giggling turned to nervous laughter when curiosity got the best of me and I just had to buy a bottle at the local TJ Maxx. The young guy at the counter literally looked at the bottle then looked back at me and smirked...no joke...he smirked. Whatever(insert "W" made out of both sets of index finger and thumb on forehead, here.) I like to think of myself as "open-minded" when it comes to perfumes...or when it comes to anything for that matter and...yeah...I'll admit it, I read the books....I saw the movies. Vampires are sexy creatures, damn it. I can't remember, was it the Twilight or the Ann Rice vampires that were clouded in an indescribable,undeniable heavenly scent that was used as bait to lure the living?
Immortal Twilight comes in a really pretty little coppery-plum colored,faceted bottle. The first sniff is really kind of a turn off...smells like cheap blush wine and vinegar. Give it about sixty seconds and the acidity takes a hike and what you're left with is a light,sweet Peony and Freesia floral laced with sticky sweet citrus and amber. To my nose, the Chamomile goes almost unnoticed but is detected in faint and occasional whiffs of pineapple.Chamomile is not one of my favorite teas...something too grassy about it for my tastebuds but the smell is really very comforting. There is a tiny, common "weed" that is a close relative to Chamomile called "Pineapple Weed"....it literally grows everywhere ( well..I'm not sure about "everywhere"...but....everywhere where I live.) They look like tiny Chamomile flowers with their tall,yellow conical centers and almost non-exhistent white petals and dark green, feathery leaves. What's so sweet about these little dandies is that when you squeeze their tops, they smell just like grassy little pineapples! So in conclusion, this scent is sweet, docile, innocent, fleeting. You're definitely the prey...NOT the predator if you're wearing this. It's ok....I've smelled worse with a higher price tag.It reminds me slightly of Roberto Cavalli even though almost none of the notes match. I think the rosemary in Roberto Cavalli and the Chamomile in Immortal Twilight create an herby link and both are somewhat camphorous.My hubby said I smell like ripe,musky mellons???? One more thing, the back of the box has a little blurb but the last line really makes me chuckle."Immortal Twilight is the personification of undying romance represented in the Twilight Saga"......it's funny because in the time it took to write this review, this scent almost completely vanished from my arm....how's that for "undying"????

You know what would be really cool??!! A perfume inspired by the Lord of the Rings! Top notes of Hobbit's foot and seed cake. At the heart, Breath of Elf and finally an incensy base of smokey Mordor.

xoxo

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I tested this whilst my friend and I were in town. I thought it smelt powdery and slightly bitter. My friend, however, quickly put the bottle back on the counter and said that it smelt like beer and dirt! The bottle is kind of cute though.

julieanneh
julieanneh

I noticed this and had to try it. It started off great, sweet powdery for maybe 15 minutes if I was lucky. Then bam it was gone and i was left with this awful grassy smell that was barely there, but there enough for me to go ..ohh this is not good. Cheap smell, cheap bottle, cheap price....maybe they should rename it Cheap Twilight. I guess it could last or be nice on some.

basgam
basgam

I bought this one as I'm a real fan of the story. The bottle was a great catcher as well, but the scent is just too sickly to me. It opens up with a very strong berry notes but it dries down to a marshmallow, powdery scent which I just can't stand. It's more for younger generation I would say, and definitely I can picture Bella smelled like that when she met Edward! Not for me though...

Evangeline Caridad
Evangeline Caridad

I Bought this perfume, because of the bottle.I sprayed this perfume both on my neck, wrist, honestly it has the staying power of 8 hours for me without applying once again. at first i did not like the smell so i waited it smells so sweet. actually, i change perfume everday. if i like it- I used it twice. My Mom used to say " Don't used the same perfume twice in a week. it much better it changes your personality, taste, in perfumes.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I bought this perfume because I'm a fan of the movies, and I liked the design of the bottle. I got the perfume in a gift set with shower gel for $20. I have to say, I don't care for the scent. I don't smell any type of citrus at all. The scent just reminds me of dirt, rock, and dead grass. The smell doesn't last long at all. Within 20 minutes, I can't smell a thing! This fragrance is only worth purchasing for the pretty bottle!

SandraV

I gave in and went back and bought it-again...I do love this.Lasting power is still crap but I find it to be very calming and sweet.,,love the chamomile and peony notes:)

weegee
weegee

The bottle is gorgeous - heavy faceted crystal with a feather etched on the flat side. To my nose it was a fresh freesia scent but rather ordinary & to top it off, it didn't last on my skin, so I sent it to my mom. Knowing nothing of the books/movies, she said it smelled like damp earth (spot on!) and stale beer - same for the shower cream that came with it in the gift set.

Unless you're a BIG fan of the books/movies, or just want a beautiful lavender paperweight, do try before buying.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

This perfume is isn´t what you would expect from a teenager merchandise perfume. It isn´t sweet candy-ish or heavily floral sweet like many fragrances for young women these days. It´s defenetly different.

In the opening you get exactly the notes that are listed: Chamomile and citrus. It smells fresh and calming at the same time. Very clean smelling. The chamomile gives it a special twist.
After a while the freesia and peonie come through, and again you smell exactly what´s listed in the notes. The flowers make it soapy and fresh smelling. The freesia really comes through! You have to like freesia to enjoy this fragrance. And as we twilighters know, freesia is the main note that the human Bella smelled like! :)
When the basenotes come through, it makes the fragrance woodsy and mossy, which is so nice. It really smells like beeing in a forrest after rain and taking a deep breath! That´s exactly how it smells!
Reminds me a bit of the meadow scene ;)

The lasting power on my is amazing! When I spray it in the morning, I can still smell it in the late afternoon. It doesn´t completly dissapear, it just gets lighter by the time I wear it.

I really love this fragrance!
I would even love it when I wouldn´t love Bella Swan!

darkangel666
darkangel666

i looove this, one being that its 'twilight' two well because it smells so lovely, really surprised how long the smell lasts one me and not overpowering like some, musk lingers lovely

bananafishbones
bananafishbones

I know this perfume is related to the popular teen-book series and I know most serious perfume connoisseurs will laugh in the face of it; but it is my guilty pleasure.

It smells absolutely lovely on me, and its not as tacky as the scent of most perfumes aimed at the teenage- girl market usually are.

There are no overly fruity or peachy scents, nor are there any disgustingly harsh powdery aspects.

On me, the main notes are a gentle soft freesia and amber which is overall really pleasant and feminine.

Im quite addicted to spraying clouds of it throughout the day; which is because it sadly has no staying powder whatsoever, but thats to be expected with this kind of merchandise.

Its a welcome change to the usual barrage of tooth-achingly sweet or cloying perfumes for young girls, its a lot more understated and subtle if applied properly.

beatrix75

ooo its very long lastin perfume and its sooo soft and nice !!!no no no vampire or blod or something like this its very kind and soft

mayali
mayali

i really want to but this "immortal" perfume, but i cannot but it at 'twilight beauty' unfortunately, bcs i don't live in the U.S and they only sell this around the U.S and at 'amazon' the price is really expensive for me. if there is anyone here who bought this perfume and hates it, i would like to buy it from you..?

lizard.tin3@ymail.com

thanks :)

SandraV

The jury is still out for me on this one-I expected a spicy floral but that's not what I smell.The initial spritz is really strong citrus and amber-then it dries down to a very soft herbal smell with no amber at all.The final drydown is very strange on me as all the notes disappear except amber and it smells stronger than ever.Eventually it fades to a trace of amber-very soft I will say.I have never had a perfume do this on me-perhaps I got an off bottle(though it is brand new).
It morphs so quickly:I love the middle stage with the chamomile but it is gone in a flash.It smells very much like the original 'Halle' on me but not as strong.I'm disappointed that I get no freesia or peony from it as I love those notes.Just not sure what to make of it.I agree the bottle is gorgeous and I think for that reason I *really* want it to work.I'm just going to see:I hated SJP Lovely at first but now it is an all time fave of mine.
Edit-Now I get a hint of peony in the middle but I have to say the lasting power is horrible:I can't decide whether to keep it or not as it is growing on me yet is gone within an hour:(
Edit 4/12/12 I ended up returning this a while ago but I'm thinking of getting it again-one of the scents I can't let go of mentally;)

kimee
kimee

My first blind buy! It smells like strong musk candy for a long time after spraying. Now that it has been over an hour it is more floral and powdery. It actually reminds me a bit of Stella for Women by Stella McCartney. Not something that I would rush out and buy because strong florals aren't really what I gravitate towards. However, fans of florals and musk might like this!

addicted-to-perfumes
addicted-to-perfumes

In my opinion it smells like an air-freshener.
It doesn't stays very long. I think you have to love
the smell, although I don't like it very much...

linkca
linkca

After the first spritz, this perfume reminds me so much of Candie's. It dies down after a few minutes and is very soft, but very little staying power. The price is great though.

VioletDark
VioletDark

Well, I just got mine TODAY I orderd from Twilight Beauty.com. The scent is Ok it could have been better but,I got it for the Pretty bottel! The staying power not long at all but, It's ok the smell is more of a teen fragrance.

clairedot
clairedot

Not actually that bad, i work with fragrance and i worship the fragrances in the glass cabnets and mock the ones on mass fragrance. This is one of them, it's kept along side the coty talc and lee staffords, hannah montana and High School Musical perfumes, so yes, I giggle. But we had a tester out and it was a long day so I gave it a smell... It wasnt that bad! ahha it smelt like chloe all powdery and flowery, the box didnt look tacky, looked like a britney box (guess it is tacky if thats not ok to you) but if i had a little sister who liked twilight, i would get this for her. The bottle and packaging isn't tacky and the smell isn't so bad either. I was surprised :)

beatrix75

i like it ,so powdery so nice so feminal really worth the price

Immortal Twilight by Twilight Beauty 3.64 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Twilight Beauty Immortal Twilight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Twilight Beauty Immortal Twilight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Immortal Twilight by Twilight Beauty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Immortal Twilight by Twilight Beauty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.