Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King UNTITLED for women

UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King UNTITLED for women
dislike

UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King is a part of the exclusive line from Luckyscent. It is described as a mixture of Baudelaire and Alice in Wonderland inspiration. Sensual and viciously feminine, it contains notes of lemon, bergamot, peach, Tiare, lily of the valley, orris root, wood aromas, vanilla, amber and soft musk.

It is available as 8 ml perfume oil.

UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King was launched during the 2000's.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orris Root Lily-of-the-Valley Peach Tiare Flower Woodsy Notes Vanille Amber Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

NafNaf

UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King Fragrance Reviews

9154mf
9154mf

This smelt plasticky for a minute or so, I think the iris and citrus combo, but then it quickly died down and out comes this soft, innocent like carnival scent. Smells like blond wood and sweet peach, with maybe asoft hint of musk, it's not a scent that yells out Im here! But there's something about it that makes me want to keep smelling. Then out comes a soft fizzy lemon cream pie scent. I do like this I just wish it had more oomph to it, i have to put my nose right on my wrist to get it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about UNTITLED UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about UNTITLED UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King by UNTITLED. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King by UNTITLED represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Issey Miyake Le Feu D'Issey Light Bijan Bijan Nude Geo. F. Trumper Eucris Apothia Pearl DSH Perfumes Beach Roses (Rose No. 3) LR Desperate Housewives Susan O Boticario Rhea Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci Sprezzatura 707 Dolce Amoretto Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Straw Hat Kenzo Once Upon a Time pour Femme Ulric de Varens Lily Prune Musk Patchouli