Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Lily Prune Musk Patchouli Ulric de Varens for women

Lily Prune Musk Patchouli Ulric de Varens for women
dislike

Lily Prune Patchouli Musk mixes romantic rose notes with juicy peach, followed by white musk and patchouli. The base is made of amber wood. Available as 30 ml EDP. Lily Prune Musk Patchouli was launched during the 2000's.

Rose Peach

Musk Patchouli

Amber Woody Notes

Les Orientaux: Vanille Patchouli
Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum

Lily Prune Musk Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

ginepro
ginepro

I got this for my 18th birthday together with Lily Prune Sublime Vanilla. Didn't quite liked any of them much though, not because they were bad but because I felt they weren't for me. At that time, i just wanted supersweet and fruity-flowery fragrances.
However, the sillage is superb with this one! It lasts hours and it is a very dark, sweet and woody perfume for the patchouli-lover and maybe more "mature" and mysterious person. So it is probably well worth it's money.

Daniela_Beatriz
Daniela_Beatriz

I really like this one. A very dark fragrance, though. Almost goth. Like KleineLeopardin said, it does smell like decaying leaves and soil. Very chic and distinguished. Not youthful, very matura, but not too 'out there', it is not a loud perfume, but it sure does mark ones presence.

annetw
annetw

Very curious about this one..

I've had many bottles of Ulric de Varens Cotton Musk, but this one sounds even nicer!

Can't seem to find it in stores though, only on Ulric de Varens website that only delivers in France.

Does anybody know if it's for sale in Holland?

And reviewer 'bosem' mentioned it is similar to Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson - are they very much alike?
Thanks!

KleineLeopardin
KleineLeopardin

This is nice for autumn nights, as it reflects the processes of nature's decay in autumn with its planty, rather fruity patchouli. It is dark, yet easily wearable and not too "dusty". I do not smell the fruity notes by themselves, but they fit nicely to the kind of patchouli, which is intense and ripe.
It is really similar to Gucci Gucci (the dark brown one, edp?) , I think.

moments10
moments10

Anyone..... i really need to buy a bottle of this. Does anyone know where I can find it??? Price no problem. Thanks!!!

bosem
bosem

I guess this is the former Patchouli chic. If so - I love it. It's difficult to find in my area & I treasure my bottle. In my opinion Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson & one (that I don't remember the name-a light brown lace ribbon around the bottle) from Amelie et Melanie are a good replacement.

Njuta67
Njuta67

Here are you hiding. How can im get you back.Have miss you so.Its strong havy powdery spicy in class with YSL Opium.
But better!! Werry strong liillyy.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

When I was a student it was sold in our Arbat-Prestige shops. I bought it because it was cheap (being a student I didn't have a lot of money). Sprayed it a few times and then used it as an air freshener in the WC

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulric de Varens Lily Prune Musk Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ulric de Varens Lily Prune Musk Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily Prune Musk Patchouli by Ulric de Varens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily Prune Musk Patchouli by Ulric de Varens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Yves Saint Laurent Opium Salvador Dali Laguna Givenchy Ange ou Demon Givenchy Ysatis Joop! Joop! Le Bain Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler Angel Cacharel LouLou Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Chopard Casmir Givenchy Organza Indecence Bvlgari Omnia Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir