Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Mini Charm Ulric de Varens for women

Mini Charm Ulric de Varens for women
dislike

Mini Charm is a tender fragrance of haunting sensuality. It contains iris, jasmine and heliotrope.

Available as 25 ml EDP.

iris Jasmine Heliotrope

Mini Charm Fragrance Reviews

angel6
angel6

I was in a pharmacy today and notice this perfume and when I tried I was impressed how identical smell to Lolita Lempicka, maybe a tad little sweeter but very much like it, it's a real dupe.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Be careful , don't smell this right away afrer you've sprayed it ! Well , it's like this with any scent , but i think this is especially true here .
Besides this , it's quite nice and is very similar to my beloved "oui-non" ( Kookai ) , of course , not as good , but still , they have quite a lot in common ; the warm and a bit sweet aspect .

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Another cheap fragrance from my studenthood. Was not bad. Especially for my purse )))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulric de Varens Mini Charm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ulric de Varens Mini Charm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mini Charm by Ulric de Varens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mini Charm by Ulric de Varens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Salvador Dali Daliflor Boucheron Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum Reminiscence Etoile de Rem Adrienne Vittadini Venezia Mary Kay Sparkling Honeysuckle Clinique Clinique Happy Summer Spray Nicolas Danila Polynesian Gardens JoAnne Bassett Le Voyage Parfums DelRae Coup de Foudre Kenzo Time for Peace Strange Invisible Perfumes Prima Ballerina Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu