Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Mini Vanille Ulric de Varens for women

Mini Vanille Ulric de Varens for women
dislike

tropical

Mini Vanille is a tender and sensual feminine scent. It contains notes of orchid, vanilla, mango and apricot leaf.

Available as 25 ml EDP.

Vanille Orchid Apricot Mango Woody Notes

Mini Vanille Fragrance Reviews

Assra
Assra

I like it suprisingly, and I'm not a fan of vanilla scents. I don't smell much vanilla in this at all. I agree that it is similar to flowerbomb, but a more toned down, less sweet version of it which I enjoy even more. Imagine flowerbomb on your scarf and jacket a couple hours after having applied it.

A very fruity flowery vanilla. The vanilla comes in a mix of Mango, Apricot and Orchid. It's quite pleasant for such a very cheap scent, but don't expect a pure vanilla scent. It's not simply vanilla nor is the vanilla note strong in a singular way.

wolkenlos
wolkenlos

I love this fragrance... it's very bold and on me it lasts for ages, I can still smell it on the next day and to me it smells perfect. Very gourmand vanilla and caramel smell. Reminds me of baking and cookies, a feel good smell.

guest_Sara
guest_Sara

This stuff is AMAZING. But I cant find it on Amazon or Ebay and I used up my old bottle lol :).

kittymoon
kittymoon

I tested it yesterday and as I said before for other minis, they cost around 3,50 EUR (5$) and for that price this is not a bad dupe for ... drumroll ... FLOWERBOMB! It's Flowerbomb in the drydown, not all the way. Staying power is weak but you can take the tiny bottles everywhere and re-apply. I would say these minis are for teens (or teen-alikes) who want the real thing but don't want to pay top $$$

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

I don´t have any problem with this scent - Far from it. I like this sweet little scent, it lasts all day, smells enjoyable like Vanilla pudding. Not cheap at all.

natissimo
natissimo

this fragrance makes me want to puke... really.. it's disgusting!
my aunt wears it already years long and every time she goes out, it's a complete disaster..

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I dont think it smells vanilla at all,it is very sharp and smells to much apricot..

Mini Vanille by Ulric de Varens 3.61 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulric de Varens Mini Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ulric de Varens Mini Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mini Vanille by Ulric de Varens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mini Vanille by Ulric de Varens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Midnight Poison Prada Prada Candy Ulric de Varens Mini Sexy Britney Spears Fantasy Thierry Mugler Innocent Escada Desire Me Kenzo Kenzo Amour Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Dior Hypnotic Poison Dior Fahrenheit 32 Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Burberry Burberry Brit Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Paco Rabanne Lady Million