Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Varens Original Italian Romance Ulric de Varens for women

Varens Original Italian Romance Ulric de Varens for women
dislike

Varens Original Italian Romance by Ulric de Varens is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Varens Original Italian Romance was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Bourdon. Top notes are bergamot and lemon tree; middle notes are african orange flower and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are resin, patchouli and musk.

Bergamot Lemon Tree

African Orange flower Lily-of-the-Valley

Resin Patchouli Musk

Varens Original Italian Romance Fragrance Reviews

Varens Original Italian Romance was one fragrance I never expected to like. I am truly amazed by its complexity and quality.

When Italian Romance first hits the skin, it smells quite citrusy and fresh. What I found most pleasant was its less than synthetic approach. The bergamot accord is natural and believable, kind of resembling the zesty scent of citrus peel. It would smell breathtakingly beautiful on a hot Summer's day.

Twenty minutes into my first wearing, I was even more impressed by the soft floral heart of orange blossom and lily of the valley, which kept with the initial freshness, just adding to it a sweet and feminine touch. A hint of smouldering patchouli in the base, shows complexity and fuels my fascination for this inexpensive gem.

Due to Italian Romance's subtlety, I find this fragrance quite inoffensive and easily versatile. I'll just make note of the fact it could also be unisex. Like other reviewers have noted, this is a fantastic interpretation of bergamot, easily one of the best.

Patchouli and resinous accords provide a nice, chypre-like finish to Italian Romance. I find the scent overall to be smooth and rather dreamy. It does actually smell quite Italian to my nose, however it doesn't strike me as being anything overly romantic. Classic and clean sums it up.

I really enjoyed Italian Romance and its freshness, even though I'm in the middle of Autumn on my side of the world. On that note, I lean towards suggesting it for the cooler months as well as the obvious hot seasons. I am very impressed.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

Italian Romance is very good fragrance for its low mass-market price. It’s chypre! But elementary chypre, only fresh and sharp bergamot with patchouli. That’s all! Italian Romance is a solo of bergamot. It’s light chypre for summer for those who search something interesting for hot days.

EXCELLENT perfume, unbelievably fresh!! It starts out really citrus like Escale Portafine, but further on becomes more sweeter. EXCELLENT Ulric perfume!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulric de Varens Varens Original Italian Romance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ulric de Varens Varens Original Italian Romance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Varens Original Italian Romance by Ulric de Varens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Varens Original Italian Romance by Ulric de Varens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence Eau d'Iparie Rochas Tocade Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Givenchy Organza Indecence Yves Rocher Iris Noir Christian Dior Diorissimo Juicy Couture Couture Couture S.T. Dupont Orazuli Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Oriflame Mirage Fendi Palazzo Ellen Tracy Bronze Lancome Miracle Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche David & Victoria Beckham Signature for Her Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme