Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Varens essentiel Iris Romantique Ulric de Varens for women

Varens essentiel Iris Romantique Ulric de Varens for women
dislike

Varens essentiel Iris Romantique Ulric de Varens for women Pictures

Ulric de Varens is presenting Varens Essentiel Collection – nine new fragrances arrive in practical, 25 ml flacons. Iris Romantique is a fragrance of romance which opens with citrusy harmony of clementine and bergamot. A heart is dominated with iris, violet and rose. A base introduces forest flowers, vanilla and musk. Varens essentiel Iris Romantique was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Clementine

iris Rose Violet

Floral Notes Vanilla Musk Sandalwood

Varens essentiel Iris Romantique Fragrance Reviews

unlitcigar
unlitcigar

Why does it smell like chocolate / vanilla on me ?

WHAT AN AMAZING fragrance!!!
So sensual and indeed a very handsome Iris!!!! It contains more notes then here is said though, there are some sensual spices in it as well, like cumarine. GREAT perfume!!

River
River

Iris Romantique was a pleasant surprise for me. I am not very fond of iris, I usually like it more in the background than in the center of the composition but here it's so soft and creamy.
First comes bergamot, it makes good combination with iris adding a cool sunny breeze to the scent. It goes further than the top notes.
In the heart rose is much more prominent than the violet so it doesn't become to powdery.
But the the drydown is what makes this scent so cosy and sensual. There is more cocoa than vanilla although I don't see it in the list of notes.
This is a year around scent but I think autumn is the season when it can show itself in its full beauty. I like it more than some other relatively new iris centered fragrances like Prada Infusion d' Iris or JHAG Calamity J, not to mention it lasts longer than the first one and it's much cheaper than both. I think I will buy this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulric de Varens Varens essentiel Iris Romantique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ulric de Varens Varens essentiel Iris Romantique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Varens essentiel Iris Romantique by Ulric de Varens. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Varens essentiel Iris Romantique by Ulric de Varens represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Byblos Byblos Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Estée Lauder White Linen Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Paris Elizabeth Taylor Passion Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Shiseido Feminite du Bois Cacharel Anais Anais Eau Legere Emanuel Ungaro Senso Revlon Charlie Blue Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Eau de Parfum Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Versace Blonde Estée Lauder Estee Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Calvin Klein Eternity