Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter Valentino for women

Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter Valentino for women
dislike

Valentino Rock'n Rose Pret-A-Porter arrives in 2008 inspired by the first Rock'n Rose and Valentino's favorite flower, rose.

The composition features fresh notes of bergamot, black currant, crispy green, cassis, rose, gardenia, lily of the valley, orange blossom, sandalwood, orris root, musk, vanilla and heliotrope.

The new edition brings elegant and light notes suitable for daytime wear. Valentino Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter is available as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 90ml (3.1 fl.oz.) EDT.

Bergamot Green Notes Cassis

Rose Gardenia Orange Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley

Orris Root Musk Vanilla Heliotrope Sandalwood

Rock`n Dreams
Rock`n Rose

Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter Fragrance Reviews

suhaesa
suhaesa

simply gorgeous..when you first spray it you are in awe ..its so perfumee ..in a light enchanting way so fresh so beautiful serene and lovely feminine yet young sweet yet not so overwhelmingly so ..flowery in just the right amount its a perfect blend of heavenly matched accords..its breath taking..its pure ..fine..elegant..soft..yet charming..captivating.. mesmerizing..its almost soapy clean ..so lightly rosy ..a faint hint musky...with a bit of light woods white woods even sandal wood in the background..the orange blossom make it sing .so alive so natural..the black currents gives it depth and subtle sweetness and mystery ..the Ci truce notes make oh so fresh .the flowers make it sensual..and everything together makes it a winner..
a perfume fit for a romantic afternoon date..with a pink chiffon dress and tea and pastel roses and macaroons in a side cafe in Monaco..
as it dries down and melts in to your skin it turns and twists in so many ways.. you almost become one..it stays close to your skin and keeps you clean fresh and sensual..and very french..
sadly it doesn't stay so long as in the case of most orange blossoms..you will just have to keep reapplying to stay i heaven and those around you..

perfume rating 4.3out 5
bottle ratting 3 out 5
50 ml edt
bught from sephora at about 100 us $

BriiBunny95
BriiBunny95

I had this perfume years ago when i was 13 years old and since then i've never forgot it's smell..
It's such a nice perfume, warm and conforting and the bottle is just lovely!
I don't think it's too heavy or overpowering, i remember thinking it was the ideal perfume for me at a very young age.

The only reason i never got a new bottle after it finished was because i never found it in a perfume shop again, i live in Portugal and bought it in a trip to England.

emeges
emeges

I got this as a present. i like it. sometimes, it´s a very unique scent but it can be heady and a little bit overpowering, i can´t wear it near my mom since it gives her headaches, but i still like it, if you don´t like roses don´t get this. it´s a warm conforting rose though, at first i didn´t love it, but it is slowly winning me over..

scentedrat
scentedrat

I love this! A nice, sweet floral that isn't over-the-top with rose, despite the name. I have rarely liked any rose perfumes, but smelled this on someone else and loved it. It is just a very pretty, flowery, scent that is warm. That is a combination I love! Lasting power is horrible, and that's the only reason I didn't buy a bottle of it right away, although I may break down and do it eventually.

aray
aray

I am so surprised to see so many other reviews mention its short lasting power - for me, it was the opposite. In fact, this is, after Giorgio Beverly Hills, the first fragrance to linger on my skin despite a shower.

I was surprised to see Cassis listed - the first whiff I got was Grapefruit and powder for me, which then slowly fades into roses, something a little chemical, as well as a vanilla that stays perfectly in the background and just oozes a little warmth from underneath. Very lovely scent.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I am not fond of the opening - it is sharp and smells a bit too "chemical" and artificial on me. But the dry down is really nice - soft, creamy, sensual and feminine! Stayng power is low though but that seems to be true for most rose fragrances I've come across, including Rose The One by D&G and Moroccon Rose from The Body Shop (both of which are lovely!).

zvoncica
zvoncica

Its perfect for people who are looking for smooth, light rose scent with the vanilla touch. Its comfortably sweet and has very little/or no green component.

mwater1
mwater1

I really like Valentino's Rock n Rose Pret-a-Porter.

The beginning of the fragrance is a citrusy-rose type of scent. That is a little unusual, but I like it. The fragrantica scent classification lists it as a floral green. I get the floral, but not the green so much. On me, the rose, musk, vanilla, and lily of the valley really stand out as the main bases for this perfume. It's a little sweet, but pleasantly so-not overwhelming or oppresive at all. Out of a 1-10, I'd give it an 8.

All in all, I find it a worthy summer scent for the office. It's just subtle and classy enough to wear, but at the same time it weaves a little scent magic that says, Get a little closer'.

sjanira
sjanira

It's great but it smells just like the original. All 3 of them smell the same. Haven't tried the latest one but I'm hoping it's different.

sharyssa
sharyssa

This smells good.I like the bottle too it is so heavy but reminds me of a big nail polish! I smell rose and something sweet in this I want a bottle!

rieuse
rieuse

I definitely prefer Prêt-à-porter to the original Rock 'n Rose though, I must admit, Rock 'n Rose is a very nice fragrance itself. Prêt-à-porter is much softer and quite suitable for office wear. It is a very well-done perfume: all the ingredients are in perfect proportion; delicious "vanilla and rose cocktail" makes this fragrance very warm and cozy. Too bad it doesn't stay long on the skin but it smells soooo good! It is sweet but not overwhelming candy-like sweet. Ideal for winter, since it's a warm scent, and perfect for summer, because of a fragrant, flirty rose. A must-have for an upcoming Valentine's Day.

Amanda79
Amanda79

Very light,sweet and rosey with a faint smell of vanilla. The lasting power isnt great but I love this pefume. Feminine and soft but notta whole lotta Rockin..

Trvevil
Trvevil

I like this best of rock&rose
It's fresh and nice and not sweet

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a very sweet, powdery fragrance, not bad, but not as good as I would like. Not long lasting, but at first strong.

Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter by Valentino 3.57 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rock`n Rose Pret-A-Porter by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.