Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Valentina Acqua Floreale Valentino for women

Valentina Acqua Floreale Valentino for women
dislike

tuberose

Valentina Acqua Floreale, a new version of Valentina perfume by Valentino from 2011 that already got its intensified flanker Valentina Assoluto launched in 2012, comes out in late January 2013. Topics of inspiration for the new fragrance are nature, summer garden, carefree atmosphere and sensuality.

This multi-layered floral composition is developed by perfumer Olivier Cresp. Initially, there are notes of bergamot and orange blossom that mingle with the heart of neroli, mimosa, tuberose and jasmine. The base is oriental, made of amber and patchouli.

The distinctive round bottle is adorned with a white flower surrounded by leaves this time. Model Freja Beha Erichsen was chosen again as the face of the campaign. The fragrance is available as 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Orange Blossom

Neroli Mimosa Tuberose Jasmine

Patchouli Amber

Valentina
Jasmine In Tangerine

Valentina Acqua Floreale Fragrance Reviews

nerisha86
nerisha86

This is a beautiful perfume. Floral but not heavy. Good for everyday use. The only perfume that i can wear longer. Some perfumes have nice scents but after 1 week of using i get bored of smelling it. But this one is really good.

Nil3
Nil3

In my country , when we speak slang, we have a certain expression when something is just ok , or just NOT all that . So I'm gonna define this perfume in slang.

Floral, pretty , cute , clean , feminine.

'Nothing Wow'.

LilKit101
LilKit101

I've had this for a while, every now and then the charming bottle calls to me and I'll spray and spray...and spray. This perfume is so soft that I feel I have to reapply constantly. It's an enchanting scent, the orange blossom and bergamot are beautifully fresh and so well blended with pretty mimosa. The jasmine and neroli round off this fragrance perfectly. This juice IS incredibly delicate but subtlety is not a bad thing, I'm sure we've all been trapped near someone wearing a monster fragrance- not an experience I enjoy nor would want to inflict on anyone else. This is delightful and feminine but sits extremely close to the skin and for me at least, has to be reapplied frequently.

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

This is a lot more generic than I was expecting. The florals are pleasant, but not outstanding, especially considering the price. If you need something fresh and extra light to wear for work, this could be ideal for you.

lilymorena
lilymorena

It is indeed what the name says, acqua and floral. It has a really poor longevity and sillage. Jasmine is the big player here followed by the tuberose. A fresh, girly and safe office scent. Not bad but also not really special. It reminds Issey Miyake scents.

Not one of my favorites. The original wasn't either, but I wanted to give it a try.
Yellow and white floral, not sharp, but something is still bothering me.
The composition of all of those flowers seems weird to me.
It smells dusty and dirty somehow. Not an easy-going perfume.
Definitely florale, but not nice.

nettoyant
nettoyant

There's no "water", it's not watery at all. Nor is there much patchouli.

This is a mostly floral scent, with loads of quality orange blossom and neroli.  Bergamot is also front and centre and the effect at first is astringent, slighty bitter and sharp. After 30 minutes, it becomes a touch powdery but is essentially the same as the beginning.  On the drydown I don't get patchouli or amber in an obvious way it just becomes a touch more warm and sexy (this is my favourite stage).  This is spring in a bottle.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Yep it's a watery floral. More water than floral zzzz

meysam vazifeh

فقط بوی گل و روایح شیرین و گرم رو احساس خواهید کرد
پخش و ماندگاری بسیار خوبی داره

Allary
Allary

I love this. Been on the search for a floral but there is always something off with them for me, but this one is perfect, just so so lovely. My friend smelled it on me and said it smelled "normal". Well, maybe it is, if you consider just flowers "normal" but I have yet to discover a perfume that has been so successful in bottling flowers so well.
To me it's just beautiful. I think you have to smell a lot of perfumes to appreciate this one. It's not that easy to get this so right.
Just crossing my fingers that the longevity is ok on me next time I try, if so, I will be buying.

Update: this last long enough for me! So delicious, I bought it. Together with the bottle it makes me think of a beautiful vanilla chocolate wedding cake topped with flowers. But nothing is too sweet or overpowering.

Kitty48
Kitty48

When sprayed on paper, this perfume comes across as quite dry, the bergamot cuts through quite strongly. On the skin however it's a totally different love story!

The white flowers dominate at first, but on drydown the patchouli and mimosa start to nudge their way in and start weaving their way through the white flowers and making an intriguing mix.

I thought that I might not care for this, because my only other Valentino perfume is Very Valentino which is totally different. I like it though, it doesn't scream for attention, it just drifts gently through my senses, I get a different aspect of its character every time I sniff my skin.

Crazy mix of intense flowers. I've expected something a lot subtler. I can't imagine what happens if someone over-sprays it in hot summer.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

Very poor and very
boring.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Very similar to original. But almost the same exept that strawberry note, this is more about soft jasmin, very very sweet flowers and strong patchouli. For me this is too strong, not fresh.

Mnekb
Mnekb

It smells for 10 minutes and then it's gone! I couldn't even understand what that smell.

Fancygirl
Fancygirl

Received this exquisite little number the other day and was quite surprised! I have the Valentina EDP and find this genre hard to wear in very warm daylight (beach, shopping, running errands, etc). Much too much. This beauty, on the other hand, is delicious and surely not offensive. ( Have you ever been in a line or close to someone and thought OMG why me!!!!) The citrus gives it a wonderful beginning,especially for summer. It then melts into the skin to become a soft floral musk. Maybe not too long lasting, but certainly unforgettable. I add the lotion to extend its' life.

Daughter
Daughter

Oh... So heavenly beautiful! I wore this for my wedding in August 2013 and I was very happy with my choice. They are heavenly drops, very special and lavish to me, so I've been saving them for the best occasions, but I wear it more and more now. It is such a gorgeous fragrance, and it gives a really exclusive and special feeling/atmosphere. Not just because of my personal memories with it, but because of the exclusive character of the fragrance itself. It's feminine, luxurious, fragile yet confident and so beautiful and carefree. Makes me feel like a VIP, no actually, even better, like a princess. How can I explain? It makes me feel rich, graceful and beautiful. It fills the air gently, but yet so intoxicatingly... mmmmmm...... Thanks Valentino!
I love this fragrance!

Hellita
Hellita

LOVE! White florals (not one of it's kind, but) Yes *putting it on my wishlist right now*

suile
suile

I love the bottles of the Valentina range, and bought this one primarily for that reason, because I find the original full strength fragrances just too strongly floral.

Has no lasting power to speak of, couple of hours maximum, it's a fragrance for someone who likes a clean, fresh, white floral that won't overwhelm them for hours. Creates the aura of a Mediterranean summer evening. It's a bit on the expensive side for such a fleeting experience. If you are on a budget, L'Occitane or Roger & Gallet would be better ranges to investigate.

ruski-lady
ruski-lady

I have a friend who likes very inoffensive, subtle perfumes and this would be perfect for her. There is no strong scent of perfume as such - it just creates a lovely pleasant clean aura around you. The florals are very delicate and would be perfect for a innocent, sweet soul. Longevity is not too bad either. For someone like me though, unfortunately this is a bit too subtle to warrant a purchase.

aishanaz2010
aishanaz2010

I'm in love with this fragrance... It's clear, fresh and so lovely. It smells amazing. It begins with fresh citrus juice and white flowers. Then it gets warmer and makes you feel a lovely woman. its romantic... <3

chimidoro
chimidoro

Initially, on my skin it smells quite similar to and is definitely of the same ilk as Flowerbomb. The main difference being that this is more floral, less brash, and is much lighter with very little sillage.

At first spray I was convinced that there was some lily of the valley in here, but it's not listed in the notes.
I do sense the mimose & neroli as it develops; with orange blossom & sweet jasmine. But overall this is a very creamy, light, scent. Predominantly sugary, syrupy white flowers. Ten minutes in, it becomes quite soapy and clean smelling.

Overall, It's a little over-sweet for my taste.
The creamy vanilla in the background keeps this nice and smooth, though. Not bad at all. Soft and Springtime suitable.

The fragrance is a faint skin scent & lasted for only around 2 hours on me, but I gave my sample vial to my mother and it was an instant love affair, which she has reminded me of three times just in case I didn't notice... Hint, hint.

rita.m
rita.m

Wonderful
Pure smell of Jasmine
Feminine
elegant
Smelled more beautiful than the first Valentina (three roses)

messier42
messier42

I can't believe there is no magnolia in this! It smells like a creamy light floral. It's ok, not ground breaking and It reminds me of several other perfumes. A bit like a lighter version of Anais Anais to my nose.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

This is light and very pleasant, especially for a couple of hours after application. Then, it turns into a stronger strawberry scent on my skin. Not bad, but perhaps a bit too sweet for me. Great longevity, soft sillage.

gemspurplecat
gemspurplecat

Beautiful, the perfect summer fragrance.

joeywang
joeywang

very femininity and elegant scent, and the citrusy should have represented a little girl's natural naughty feeling. but the citrusy fragrance is too heavy which totally break the whole fragrance.

Juliette La Ciel
Juliette La Ciel

Very good and Very sweet for a no vanilla scent. It reminds me strongly of Nina Nina Ricci. I wanted to buy it straight away but decided to finish the Nina bottle first, since the emotion is the same.

suaad89
suaad89

love it love it love it 3>

you can call it (( soft feminine LUXURY ))

Red Rose
Red Rose

Tested this last night & I agree it smells so feminin but I didn't bring the paper strip with me home to sniff it better. I'll give this another try next month.
update:
This is definitely on my must try list as I can't find a fragrance for an event I want to attend soon. Once I try it & bring the tester home I'll come back with a review.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Oriental fragrance, quite unique and strong. It has class. I like it.

The new Valentina scent is a daring and addictive fragrance, inspired by the elegance and opulence of an Italian heiress; a true feminine classic twisted with the pure insolence of Italian ingredients.

With top notes of : the exuberant freshness of Calabrian bergamot enhanced with Alba truffle.

The irreverence of Amalfi orange blossom touched by wild strawberry in the heart
And the captivating sensuality of Cedar woods and amber in the base notes.

This fragrance truly embodies the irreverent aura of Valentina.

jennifer-auugustin
jennifer-auugustin

i went to the"parfumerie" today and they give me a sample.... i absolutely love this scent.... it smell good on me... i can smell flowers... green applealso... i absolutely love the sweetness of this scent...its unique and very feminine....im gonna buy it soon...

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

I don't like citrusy perfumes - but this is beautiful.
It's similar to Valentina EDP but way fresher and younger.

I tested it on my skin today:

As I said the opening is very fresh and young.
Then, about 30 minutes later it gets a bit fresh/creamy spicy.
After some minutes later it dries down to a wonderful - dreamy - romantic - white floral scent. but very grown up.

It's a shame that it doesn't last long - on my skin only about 2h!!

I guess that's THE perfume for spring - when you're out for a walk or also in the morning when the sun comes up and you're lying in the bed with your boy.

Very pretty,nothing granny at all!!
I liked the first Valentina and Floreale isnt that different, it is pretty , unique , light yet it has nice longevity!!!
it is a great creation by Cresp, a luminous feminine scent, easy to wear the base is warmer, a bit more earthy, with a touch of brightness, and class.Lovely!!

yidansheng
yidansheng

Clean Fresh,smells like just after-shower.
Bright and sparkling citrus and white florals not so stereotype-sophisticated

beccamm
beccamm

Sadly too sweet for me just like the original :( On the plus side it lasts well on my skin :)

Malibu
Malibu

As well as the starring bergamot and orange blossom, I think there is also a zesty lemon note, making the fragrance fresh and sharp for the first ten minutes.

I normally dislike perfumes with tuberose as I find it heavy and migraine inducing, so it nice to ind a fragrance including it that I can wear. It is actually the watery orange blossom note that is the strongest, followed quickly by the neroli, which combines with the remaining citrus notes perfectly for a soapy undertone.

After a few hours Valentina Acqua Floreale transforms from a citrussy floral to a warm oriental, as the sweet amber and earthy patchouli mixes nicely with the spicy neroli and warms up the reminder of the fragrance, for a starting contrast to the freshness of the beginning.

Valentina Acqua Floreale is 'nice' and I will happily continue to use my bottle, but this isn't a fragrance I'd choose to buy for myself; it's ageless, easy to wear and is unoffensive to other people. On the downside; it is a bit too safe and generic, and it doesn't wear for long, which is disappointing for the price.

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

Tried it yesterday in a department store... I was expecting a watered down version of Valentina but thank God it isn't! It's actually a more fresh, ozonic/earthy version of the original with just the same basis! Nothing sharp but very pleasant! I really liked it even though I'm not into "fresh" scents! This would be perfect for a hot summer where the original may be to sticky!

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

Why you people vote notes already even fragrance didnt come out ?! Write your opinions here dont do wrong votes even you didnt smell one sniff.. It is really repulsive .

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

The notes look similar to Flowerbomb; I bet it will carry the same sweetness..or it could go the other way and be a powdery floral.

Lazaro
Lazaro

What a pleasant journey.....a box of wishes and messages of love....the bottle so stunning like the others ones..or even better with that makeup reflection.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Valentina Acqua Floreale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentina Acqua Floreale by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentina Acqua Floreale by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.