Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Valentino Valentino for women

Valentino Valentino for women
dislike

Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Valentino Valentino for women Pictures

Valentino is the signature perfume presented in 1979 and re-launched in 1986. It was designed by the noses of the famous Givaudan house. The opening consists of basil, citrus oil, green accords and peach, followed by carnation, cyclamen, hyacinth, jasmine, rose and lily-of-the-valley in the middle, settling at the base of cedar, civet, musk and oakmoss. The bottle is a very elegant and gracious beauty. It was created by Pierre Dinand, available as 30, 50, and 75 ml EDT, along whit the skin care line. Valentino was launched in 1978.

Green Notes Peach Basil Lemon

Cyclamen Carnation Jasmine Hiacynth Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Musk Civet Oakmoss Cedar

Fleurissimo
Donna R

Valentino Fragrance Reviews

rossiniopera
rossiniopera

Valentino is a treasure that brings back good memories: one sniff, and it's September 1990, I'm 14 and in love with a boy in my class. Never told anyone, because all my friends thought he was too girly to like, and so nothing ever happened, but we often went home from school together by bike, racing along the fields in the golden autumn sun, him wearing round, Harry Potter-style glasses, me wearing Valentino, both of us giggling all the way.

michali
michali

Thank you dear Iris_it for the preceous sample I treasure each drop
I totally love it,uplifting and elegant.
Rosy,green and clean,I wouldn't call it a sweet perfume.
I wonder if modern perfumes will have a retro style such as this.

roseombre
roseombre

Liqueur of roses&Co.!

Magnific fragrance.
Bitter Roses, sparkly citruses and leaves to lift up the hyacint. A concert of notes distincted, lights and shadows. This perfume is underscribeable. Vibrant vibrant! With a strong personality itself. Unic. It is stupid to discontinue such class and elegance. It is a real Masterpiece and make you in a good feeling.

girlsworld
girlsworld

A bottle of parfum bought for me in Paris 1993 tiny bottle with red tassle in the red box, thought I was very sophisticated wearing this, wore it for nights out I remember this being quite intense and distinctive.

Iris_it
Iris_it

I found the last bottle and tester of this beauty in a shop not long ago . I wish I had the right chemistry to wear it ! I have no luck with Valentino fragrances as Vendetta is not beautiful on me either . Well , Valentino EdT , smelled from paper , is a very delicate and elegant fragrance , a flor-ethereal smell that would have been such an enchanting pause , away for a while from my loved powerhouses .

susi_susina
susi_susina

This was my mother's Signature scent, growing up in Italy this is all I could smell on her. Such a Classic chic scent, such such a shame they discontinued it! :-(

Pooja37
Pooja37

Wearing this is like sitting in a plush white room with a vase of freshly cut long stemmed white roses... hmm sensory heaven.

Also, it's a 'must have' scent in every girl's perfume wardrobe, simply because you will crave for it once in a while when all the regular sweet favorites begin to feel cloying at some point in time.

Not an everyday scent for me, as it's a tad too dry on me but a real respite when I need one, with its blast of dry green yet floral rose.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

love this scent..very light, feminine, timeless..but unfortunately it is no longer to be found easily

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Floral, dry-sweet and green lots of fresh cut roses, lillies (without the hayfever) and ylang-ylang on my skin. My mother would wear this in the early 90's for special events and it screamed class to me from a young age. It oozes freshness, and sophistication. This is truly delicious and hard to get hold of without paying a fortune. I had a bottle a few years ago which had turned, recently got a new one for a bargain price which had been stored correctly and smells amazing brings back so many memories. this has a dry sweetness which reminds me of Yvresse and Ysatis, but this has a bit more of a green undertone which reminds me of Estee Lauder Private Collection with the green wet rose notes. Delicious, I start craving this in the spring along with my Fidji, Estee Beautiful love and Elizabeth Taylors diamonds and emeralds all fruity slightly tropical tinged fresh cut florals with green herbaceous undertones.

anosmia
anosmia

This is the one that I reach for when i need a respite from the sweet, fruity or vanilla fragrances.

Its light and elegant, floral and feminine.

And the bottle is so charming !!!

Adrien02
Adrien02

I am immediately drawn back to around 1984. This is one of the first perfumes I bought while living overseas. It captures a time in my life when I was young, felt invincible and carefree like a giddy, worldly traveller who was enjoying life to the fullest and marvelling in the sights and sounds of another world.
I remember the sweet and sparkling scent that made me feel so much more grownup and mature than I really was and I probably paid way more than I should have for a perfume but the purchase was made because of the way the scent made me feel and I never regretted that purchase or those memories.
Just thinking about it makes me want to search for another bottle for memories sake.

P.S. I found a bottle...I'm in Valentino heaven!

CollyB
CollyB

Found this at the bottom of my perfume drawer today! Bought this in about 1986, 75ml EDT and still have 2/3 bottle left because I recall going off this quite quickly.Found it too sweet.

sofababe
sofababe

Lovely, very classy and classic scent. Such a shame its not available any more.

mkmpoon
mkmpoon

One of the first perfumes owned by myself, it has a typical green note which is pleasing to the olfactory. A very classic scent which should go well with wedding bells. Sadly I cannot get hold of this anymore. Does anyone know where can I get hold of a bottle?

Bebe70
Bebe70

One of my Top 5 perfumes.
Very light and elegant. It's a pitty I cannot find it at stores, anymore.
Valentino made his best here.

Matin
Matin

The inherited flask is all classic, femininely and floral.
A flowery garden in spring from which there can be perceived some not very distant forest that finishes catching you.
The classic . I am charmed with one the intense color of the splash cologne in his interior.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought this today and it smells good.I do smell lemon in it I don't know if I am going to keep or return this because i bought it unsniffed and it is a bit dated,I like Valentino V better.

Garfield
Garfield

A very feminine, classic, sophisticated and lady-like perfume. One of my top favourite one's.

Valentino by Valentino 4.27 out of 5 based on 113 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Valentino Valentino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentino by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentino by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.