Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Valentino Uomo 2015 Valentino for men
dislike

cacao
coffee

Valentino Uomo 2015 by Valentino is a Oriental fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Valentino Uomo 2015 was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge. Top notes are bergamot and myrtle; middle notes are cedar, hazelnut and leather; base notes are chocolate and roasted coffee beans.

Bergamot Myrtle

D600

Valentino Uomo 2015 Fragrance Reviews

Germany
Germany

Starts very lemony or lime sweet with warm undertones of soft leather and chocolate and nuts. Very warm and definitely gourmand. There is a nice coffee vibe . This is so great for women as well , completely unisex.
I am still unclear if this is the same perfume and just a limited edition black bottle , or if the juice is slightly different. I don't know the two well enough to know.

The more I wear this the more I think it's exactly the same as the original , I have samples of the original. I tested them side by side and on paper and on fabric for drydown and next day ,,,, no difference to my nose.
Love this though and I find it extremely unisex and drydown .

I returned this to the store and got the original instead. I prefer the original bottle !

emyalda
emyalda

Warm and creamy
reminded me a lot like christian dior intense but with coffee.

gillbert
gillbert

Very sexy scent, it last 6-7 hours on ky skin. It's remind me Dior Homme Intense. This one is more bolder, richer and deeper scent.Dior Homme Intense has more cacao vibe but this one is richer of leathery

genvy
genvy

Virtually indistinguishable from the original. Except for the bottle, of course, which isn't as beautiful as the original's.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

Own the original and got my nose on this yesterday. This one is a little better, to the untrained nose one probably wouldn't know, but owning the original then smelling this I feel this ones has a slight more depth to it. Not worth owning both in my opinion.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Only Olivier Polge could have pulled off a mature leather wood that's overtly gourmand and still relevant to multiple generations. Bravo. Forget the original. This one is the masterpiece.

Endymion
Endymion

@grug
This is officially the same juice in a limited edition bottle fyi.

grug
grug

Very very close to the original, but not identical as some are saying. I picked up the leather note before I even saw the notes - it's a similar sweet dense note to the one in DH Parfum (not surprisingly, although this isn't nearly as rich) that give this version a more depth, body and sweetness. It's not quite as dry either. This is basically an intense version. If you like the original you'll like this too. It's hard to say whether it's worth having both, but i suppose that depends on how much you like them. If you've got the original, it's probably worth testing this before going full bottle, unless you're replacing a bottle. If that were the case, this would be a safe blind buy.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
عطری بسیار مردانه و جذاب با پخش بوی خوب و دوام مناسب
این عطر و ورژن قبل از آن و کارهای دیور هوم از برند کریستن دیور و دیور هوم اینتنس و گرلن له اینستنت همگی با داشتن تفاوت های مختلف در یک رده بویی محسوب گردیده و به واقع جزو برترین رایحه های دنیای عطر مردانه محسوب می شوند
به عقیده بسیاری گرلن له اینستنت و دیور هوم اینتنس و ام سون ایو ساین لارن و در آخر این عطر قوی شده والنتینو سلطان عطرهای مردانه محسوب می گردند.
کلاسیک و مردانه
جذاب و دلنشین
جهت مهمانی ها و جلسات مهم کاری فاخر به حساب می آید
با تقدیم احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

Chanel4Evah
Chanel4Evah

As far as I know this is only a different bottle and same juice! I think people are smelling something different because their mind is tricking them with the new bottle.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

It's like they reversed the middle and base notes of the original. Hmmmm, but otherwise similar but not the same

Onria
Onria

I own the Original Uomo and yes, I do find a striking resemblance to the original, so I say this to someone looking to purchase this edition who own the original, if you really love the original (like I do) you will enjoy this edition.
The coffee and leather note really do differentiate this version, in comparison to the original.
At first sniff, it smells very similar, but after time the drydown shows the brilliance which is Uomo Noir Edition.

The projection and longevity seems to be better than the original.

I love this personally, well done again.

MeThePerson
MeThePerson

@onlymynoseknows(currently first review at the bottom of the page)...
What, you mean how Boss(Nuit, Jour, Nuit Intense, Ma Vie) or CK Euphoria(forbidden, Endless, Gold)does?, but they release their flankers as continuous lines?...
At least Valentino only does limited editions, once yearly,... Not like the tired and marketing led 6 month flanker favoured by others.

fergali
fergali

I GOT A SAMPLE OF UOMO VALENTINO LAST WEEK. IT IS HONESTLY A GREAT QUALITY COLOGNE. OPENS UP WITH COFFEE AND HAZEL NUT AND THE REST OF THE NOTES BALANCES AFTER FEW MINUTES. IT HAS GOOD LONGEVITY 8 HOURS ON MY SKIN. I LIKE THE COLOGNE BUT I WOULD NOT BUY IT. THE REASON IS THE OPENING REMINDS ME DIOR HOMME (WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING BUT MANY PEOPLE USE IT) AND THE DRY DOWN HAS THE VIBE OF ABERCROMBIE FIERCE (AGAIN THAT IS NOT A BAD THING BUT MANY USE IT).

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

A neighbour celebrated her birthday today, the 8th of May. She's been one hot babe that I've been crushing! So, I decided to launch my Valentino Uomo Edition Noire (which was delivered to me today). I got into her apartment and we got talking on sundry issues. I could see her locking her gaze in mine (while asking in her mind: "What's the name of your fragrance?")
Now, this Valentino cologne bears striking opening with Givenchy Play as both have bergamot & coffee notes. There's this rubbery scent you'd catch in Play which is omnipresent in Uomo Edition Noire! However, Play has more citrusy vibe than Uomo Edition Noire. This Valentino cologne is hauntingly dapper and is ideal for casual/weekend evening events!

smellshot
smellshot

Got my bottle today amazing...i own both and they are both worth the money. I do agree they smell the same but the nero edition is stronger...well done Valentino

obaykal
obaykal

It is "Valentino Uomo Nero" not Uomo 2015 :S It is more like intense version of the original. It has much better longevity and silage than the original on my skin. It is also more woody and leathery.

5228r
5228r

It's very similar to Dior home intense but Dior has more sillage, projection and longitivity, in a nut shell Dior is deeper but they are both good scents enjoy.

matty64
matty64

I was at Nordstrom's today and tried this and got a sample. I have the original and this is deeper and more concentrated. Similar but not the same fragrance. The bottle or flacon is very nice but I prefer the look of the original bottle. I'll have to wear this new creation a few times before I decide whether or not to purchase it.

Same juice, different bottle.

sameh
sameh

I want it NOW PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. ( base notes are chocolate and roasted coffee beans ) YUMMMMMMMMM.

Molko
Molko

wow, black bottle, I want it immediately, I hope it's more intense with better performance and longevity:)

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I wonder if Polge just tweaked the notes and the company decided to name it a whole different fragrance instead of creating batch confusion like Aventus. The base notes are coffee and chocolate instead of leather and cedar. I'm just saying..

AndiJ10
AndiJ10

Valentino'd better try to make an intense version of uomo or the eau de parfum version instead of changing the color of the bottle from elegant and classy to awful
Personaly i'd still choose the original bottle

mshilov
mshilov

I would buy it just because of the bottle - even it smells the same. And if it's 'darker' and more oriental than gourmand comparing to the predecessor, than it's even better!

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

The notes look good...
But what are they are going to do with the old one?

Is this a flanker or a substitute?

Are they releasing a new Valentino Uomo every year?

????????

dozza14
dozza14

Calm down people, its just a flanker. Life is too short to get stressed about flankers, embrace it or it will eat you!

onlymynoseknows
onlymynoseknows

Come on.This fragrance excist 1 year and we get already a flanker. This fragrance is a big success in the shops. I think that people are a bit tired of flankers. I don't like Uomo because it smells like Dior Homme and that's not my kind of fragrances.

So soon we will get

Valentino Uomo Eau de Parfum
Valentino Uomo Black
Valentino Uomo White
Valentino Uomo Ultimate

Designers pretend that they are creative and original. Please do something new instead of putting old wine in new bottles.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentino Uomo 2015 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Valentino Uomo 2015, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentino Uomo 2015 by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentino Uomo 2015 by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.