Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Very Valentino Valentino for women

Very Valentino Valentino for women
dislike

Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures Very Valentino Valentino for women Pictures

Very Valentino is a female perfume launched in 1998 in cooperation with Daniela Roche-Andrier. Top notes bring a breeze of bergamot, mandarin, black currant, magnolia, lily-of-the-valley, orange, tarragon and citruses. Settled at the heart of the perfume are jasmine, rosemary, wooden accords, rose and violet, while the base brings dark and milky caress of sandalwood and velvet vanilla, musk and amber. The bottle of Very Valentino was designed by Pierre Dinand. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Orange Magnolia Black Currant Mandarin Orange Tarragon Lemon Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot

Rosemary Violet Jasmine Woodsy Notes Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla

Very Valentino Fragrance Reviews

gomt
gomt

Very Valentino is green and grown up, gentle and feminine. A little powdery, a little milky, a little cold. Absolutely inoffensive.

For some reason, it initially reminds me of CK Eternity. They smell much alike on my skin for the first hour.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

It's such a shame this has been discontinued-its a lovely fragrance. Not a stand out one, but one you could wear every day. The top notes are quite sharp with a burst of white floral. I swear there was gardenia in there but it was probably the magnolia. The sharpness of the white flowers is offset by a lovely gentle warm amber-vanilla background. I don't like vanilla too much as it is rather overpowering but in this is isn't at all, and merely smoothes out the tone. Its very light and gentle, almost ephemeral and doesn't last long at all, maybe 2 hours on me. I love powdery notes but I don't get any from this, it settles to a very mild floral. I can't see this fragrance offending anyone. Its light, pleasant, easy to wear and refreshingly simple. I have the EDT, maybe the EDP is different, but this would be something you could squirt on without worrying you'll annoy someones nose in the office.

Laurdess
Laurdess

Can anyone tell me if this smells anything like MFK Aqua Universalis Forte?

bubububzy
bubububzy

I kind of took time to warm up to this beauty, but glad that I've started to appreciate it. It is a vibrant powdery floral with a hint of Black current and Mandarin which is more apparent at the beginning. Very Valentino settles down fairly easily. Sandalwood and and other woodsy notes are more apparent at final stages, which makes it much smoother and rounder.

Overall the fragrance is very suitable for spring time when the air is crisp. It's feminine,sweet and sophisticated. Finally, it lasted 4 to 5 hours on my skin with moderate sillage.

arkantus
arkantus

Classy and sophisticated, suitable for everyday use and for a party too. So pitty it's hard to find.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

very different, very unique, soft, warm, and sensual..not overwhelming..the base notes make all the difference..so beautiful..can't find it any longer though..

tanithh
tanithh

Very feminine and classy,, very long lasting as well. Unfortunely i cant find it in Portugal. Also it's hard to find in Uk sites.

dkny27
dkny27

Clean, soapy, as if you have just taken a shower and you are natually clean and fresh.... Light and refreshing, easy going... Perfect for office, classrooms and tight spaces.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Great perfume for hot weather!
It is summer in Greece and I totally enjoy it.
A powdery floral that calms me.
I can't smell it in cold weather though...

mamamarata
mamamarata

the 1st time I've got it in 97, the time when it was launched. it makes me feel like a queen when i wear it. great sheer, long-lasting, not sweet, just right. next time bought my Very in 2007. ups, Valentino should do smth with the product because it became flat... so sad, will keep Very from 97 in memory

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

Floral, Yes, an extreme mix, and Powdery,but I have to agree with lalig, it does in the first few hours smell like a bug spray. However the sillage is amazing and the drydown very pleasant. Cannot see me buying a whole bottle though.

angel6
angel6

I had Very Valentino many years ago and liked, but after a while a got sick of it.It's a pleasant perfume but something did not work for me.

bekonowypasztet
bekonowypasztet

Clean and pleasant fragrance,smells like haystock and herbs warmed up in the sun

Minjka
Minjka

too simple,cute smell, but nothing special for Valentino

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Smells like clean laundry and soft vanilla but its just too boring and not me. Gave it to a good friend and she loves it.

lalig
lalig

I used to love it when it first came out,a glorious elegant and light. based on that memory i ordered on line a few monthes ago and sadly they have changed the formula. now it is a floral bugspray.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I used to wear this to work in the late 90's. It's certainly long lasting and strong on the violet notes. Lovely in warm weather during the day. Men seem to notice this fragrance a lot, so start wearing it ladies!!

Kione
Kione

Just to say to all this people that think the staying power of VV is poor that my friend had it on yesterday, she thought the smell had gone by the time we met but I could smell it on her all the time.

Also I didn't like it when she tried it in the shop but I loved it uesterday when she had put it on a few hours before.

pippab
pippab

In my opinion, Very Valentino reminded me of Prada, which didn't knock me out. I guess it's pleasant enough, but I was expecting something I would really love. I was not particularly impressed by it. The Valentino couture is just so stylish and glamorous, that I felt let down by the fragrance. Power to all those who love it, but I won't be re-visiting this one.

sarazonoz
sarazonoz

This is an elegant scent that I wear to take a trip down memory lane as I have some great memories with it. It's a soft floral, but a crisp and fresh one. Really hard to explain... I guess it must be tested on skin first since some have made comments about bad chemical reaction on their skin. Can't imagine this not smelling wonderful on everybody but I guess it does not. Love the gorgeous VV!

Anajuli
Anajuli

Strange, but it seemed to be a lucky scent to me. As for the fragance, it's quite fresh and sensual, but for everyday use at the same time. No complaints about this one, but I think the commercial doesn't represent it well.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

A pretty nice and warm scent, I love it.
It's sweet, soft and romantic. It's not overwhelming at all, only wear this in pretty special events like weddings or bachelorette parties.

Pamella
Pamella

my mum was given this as a pressie, wasnt keen and was going to throw it out, i saved it from the bin, but its too flowery for me, i really wish i could smell the blackcurrant and fruits, i never wear it, maybe i'll try again in a few months :s

atiet97
atiet97

Floral, soft, light, airy, clean, and ended with cozy, honey-vanillic smell. I got the green-ish quality which lingers from the first spray till the end. It's not a citrusy green, coz the citrus blast opens in the first few seconds. It's more like a morning dew kind of green. I also notify the magnolia, jasmine, rose and slightly hints of wooden accords and vanilla that keeps it earthy.

This obviously is not the sexy and sultry kind of perfume smelled on a seductive woman, wearing Valentino's red dress to a cocktail party (as pictured in the ad.), but more of a sexy and feminine woman in a white summer dress, doing picnic lunch on the grass by the beach.

Summary: it's a nice perfume....not an instant eye turner, but you sure do smell lovely and different from others.

sofababe
sofababe

WOW! This is fabulous stuff but so weird on me. Its not green, nor is it powdery. Its sparkly, sweet but a little tangy and the most bizarre thing of all....its like a summer weight version of Samsara???? I must have the oddest chemistry!! But I'm so glad I do, this is delicious! It doesn't last too long though, maybe 3-4 hours.

Princess
Princess

This smells like when you get out of the shower. Later on it smells like baby powder. Love it when I feel in the mood for something fresh and soft. My woork perfume since am a nurse.

Louw
Louw

The top notes of this fragrance are pleasingly vibrant and fruity but on my own skin I find it just too strong and brash. Smells good on other people though.

panthere
panthere

I've been reading all the reviews on VV.Must say its really fascinating how everyones skin chemistry is oh so different!. On me this scent is not powdery atall infact its very distincnt!( IN A VERY GOOD WAY).I seem to be able to pick out quite a few notes individually,mostly the rosemary and tarragon blissfully entwining with florals of lilly of the valley and violet,resting on an amber woody vanilla base.lasting power on me v. good.:)

candymarie
candymarie

Good lord, is it really necessary to use the word "vomit" in a review? Do you think any business would release a product that really smelt like vomit? Can you take into account that scent is experienced individually by each of us, and even though there can be radically differing opinions about how something smells, there is no product on the market that truly smells like vomit? Do you like to hear that one of your favorites smells like vomit? Show some class and "use your words" better. I know your vocabulary is large enough to come up with something other than "vomit".

Yes, this is a rant. I'm just really tired of reading that word in these reviews. It's childish and immature. My reviews aren't perfect and sometimes do not tread lightly enough on other people's favorites, I admit. But using the word "vomit" is just way beyond the pale IMO, and has no place on a site like this.

Hopeless Romantic
Hopeless Romantic

This EDP version is nice, but I am disappointed that after only a couple of hours I'm not sure if I can still smell it. Shame really because I was really looking forward to it. Hey ho, I'll just have to keep re-applying.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

powdery-honey slight sweet jasmin and rose, shy violet notes. a creamy citrusy wave is prominent through the whole composition. a very gentle fragrance, not offensive or harsh, just clean and elegant, with a slightly warming base wit woods and vanilla. nothing special. good for officewear.

guest_nossy
guest_nossy

Yes it is a floral powdery scent, i also can not detect the green part inside. I can smell magnolia humm..and maybe it is the tarragon which annoying to my nose..um not sure. It some kinda classy and mature fume althougt not too sharp. The bottle just clean and simple as the frag inside. I like it but i don't think i will buy a 2nd bottle.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I had a chance 2 smell this one again at a friends house earlier today and I kinda regret giving her my 1oz. bottle, although she replaced it(for herself) w/ a 3.4oz.bottle. I didnt remember it being as fresh and clean as I found it 2b 2nite. I'm also paying more attention 2 the sensual dry down which is quite sexy...

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Opening with the ever delightful aroma of aerosol toilet freshener, perhaps this could be the ugly 'green' which vexed me no end last time I tested this perfume.

Once this fades it turns into a different animal, a soft honeyed floral composition. The rosemary is lost on me.

Overall, quite pretty but more like a gas than a liquid perfume. Very sheer & mild, it floats around your person like a ghost and disappears incredibly fast as if its life force was all spent emiting the harsh, herbaceous opening.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

The best at work non offending scent ever. There is no way that this is a headache inducing fragrance. It's a shame they stop making this.

It's similar to your very clear white flowers soap, followed by another simple again evening blooming flower powder scent then it fades....Voilà!

Not a creation of genius but of simplicity.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

I cannot understand people calling this perfume "green". It´s rather powdery, soft and a bit floral! I really like this perfume because of its coziness. Very delicious undertone of vanilla and cream, floral and tender in the heart. LOVELY!!

Someone said this smells like baby powder... For me, that´s one reason more for liking it! ;-)

Someone else said, "they´re not making it anymore". But you can get it very cheap at eBay or in online stores...

cleona3
cleona3

I just got this perfume.I like it.It is very femenin,fresh and sexy.Great for summer but Very Valentino not an ordinarry perfume.

claudia_23
claudia_23

it's a floral fresh perfume, on the top notes i can smeel geen notes,is very suitable for office,or maybe in town, is a fresh -sophisticated scent, i think is a clean smeel

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I gave this one away after continually smelling johnsons baby powder- not sexy!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Wonderful!!!!
Sparkling (without aldehydes) green floral, not sharp green floral-
I could wear this on any occasion. I can smell every note, and even if this seems common, it's so well-executed that it manages to be quite unique. It may be recommended for "the office", but I recommend this misty darling for leisure too....

lucifera
lucifera

hmm i dont think the commercial suits the perfume, :-S i don't think its vampy and seducive at all..its more an office or casual scent, its nice but not woow :-)

milena
milena

I love this floral green fragrant. Fresh, sexy and alluring something about it makes me feel elegant and sophisticated.Love it, CLASS.The dry down very special.

Dardona
Dardona

I love this and expect I'll be buying a larger bottle for the winter months. This would be especially comforting after a long hot bath and in a comfortable fluffy robe. Very feminine, soothing and powdery. A lady-like soft beautiful fragrance.

Amarilla
Amarilla

I have just re-purchased this lovely perfume. I ran out a few months ago and couldn't resist to buy an other bottle.
Ladies, this is a must have! Trust me, you can't go wrong with this sophisticated, easy to wear, refined scent. Any time I spray on, I feel like a noblewoman. It's very uplifting, very delicate, very Valentino.

yzqrvpx
yzqrvpx

The first nuances of this fragrance are the citrus and magnolia. As it warms on your skin it takes on definite spicy and woody notes and in a sexy subtle manner. I do not get much of the "green" from this, perhaps only the tarragon is noticeable but very faint. It centers itself and then settles into a refined violet and rose bouquet mixed with an even amount of sandalwood, amber and vanilla. This is truly a romantic woman's fragrance. I highly recommend wearing this as and evening scent in the summertime, when you want to exude sexiness towards that special someone.

renneyg007
renneyg007

Cool, fresh and very feminine. You can't really go wrong with this one. Great day/office wear scent.

luz
luz

I want it again... It is a lovely perfume, I used at least 2 bottles of 3.4 oz in the past. I agree with all the reviews, it is an amazing clean floral scent.

Zocha
Zocha

Like its bottle, Very Valentino is a clean and neat fragrance which fits an office wear. Like it was created to accomplish your suit to go to work so that you look elegant and tidy, but distant. And you smell alike :)
I have to be in mood for it, it's not for everyday use for a such emotional girl like me :)
However, when I slip into a freshly pressed white shirt I need Very Valentino to be my tie, the little detail without which my outfit would be missing something.
The first sniff fills my nostrils with lily of the valley, magnolia and citrus which is quickly gone. After a while it becomes warmer and spicier due to the rosemary, wood contribution. Rosemary is quite a player on me but jasmine and rose preserve the balance, otherwise it'd be very sharp and too spicy. It stays on me quite long as a warm soft amber musk tie with a vanilla twist.

t for two
t for two

It is verry nice fragrance , but light...i can't smell it after 30 min?maybe people around me do , but i don't ?! I am sad about that ...

Lailica
Lailica

I love it because it doesn´t offend anybody else´s nose - it is very discreet and relaxing. It is sofisticated.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

Beautiful floral fresh ....you just fell delicate wearing this scent ...

Para mi, este es mi perfume. Es excelente, fragancia unica, sale completamente de lo comun.
Pentru mine este parfumul meu. E excelent , aroma unica , iese complet din comun.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This is such a floral fresh fragrance.It smells so good.Valentino is quickly moving up the list of great perfumers as I wear more & more of there scents.

Even with all the floral, Green,freshness this has something very sexy to it.Something that makes you a little dizzy with delight.

Its lite enough to make you breath it in deeply & Heavy enough to make you go Ahhhhhhhhhhh!Then you let a sexy smile slip across your lips

Emeraude
Emeraude

Excelente...quiero tenerlo otra vez!! (I want to have it again...)

sjanira
sjanira

I like it but I don't love it. I thought somehow it be different maybe it's just my chemistry. Very green and a bit spicy with woodsy notes. Not overwhelming at all. Overall a nice quality perfume.

Malegria
Malegria

I loved it so much - VV is so delicate, so airish, so refined.I like the tarragon trace in it, and it`s not too citrus-ey. Gentle flowers blooming in the shade, simple and beautiful.

lotica L
lotica L

I love Very Valentino... very elegant fragrance, one of my favourites. Too bad they're not making it anymore...

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

I just got this today, it smells great. Light and floral with sensual undertones.

Very Valentino by Valentino 3.74 out of 5 based on 323 ratings and 57 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Very Valentino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Valentino Very Valentino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Valentino by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Valentino by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.