Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Feerie Eau de Toilette Van Cleef & Arpels for women

Feerie Eau de Toilette Van Cleef & Arpels for women
dislike

ozonic

Feerie Eau de Toilette is a new version of last year's edition of the house of Cleef & Arpels. The new fairy from a mysterious world introduces luxurious magic of aromas and wraps your aura with glamorous accords.

This fruity-floral combination of notes incorporated in fragrance Feerie EDT opens its olfactive gardens with violet leaves and Italian lemon zest. A heart encompasses airy notes of violet aromas along with rose absolute. Jasmine adds a characteristic and gracious accord which makes the aura sophisticated and elegant. Sweet and seductive, fresh and gentle, just like morning dew. A base features musk, sandalwood and benzoin. Nose behind the fragrance is Olivier Pescheux of Givaudan.

The flacon has the same form as the first edition of Feerie from 2008, coloured in light blue and decorated with a fairy on a stopper from fairy-tale. The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml (1.0 and 1.7 oz) EDT. Feerie Eau de Toilette was launched in 2009.

Violet Leaf Amalfi Lemon Grapefruit

Violet Rose Jasmine

Sandalwood Benzoin Musk

Feerie Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Frayja
Frayja

Too ordinary...

Nice fragrance, but nothing extraordinary. It is like a flowery water. It lacks character.

Lavenchy
Lavenchy

Beautiful, just beautiful. It reminds me of a trip to Monaco in your little white summer dress and a hat and suddenly stopping at a riviera view just to see the scenic and wide ocean as a cool breeze of air flows on to you and you smell Feerie linger through your arms and chest and it just feels so happy and romantic. What can I say, this is also one of the scents that grew on me and the older it gets the more its scent becomes very irresistible and sensual, lovely for the warmer seasons or just anytime you'd like it on. it's a little piece of luxury.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Féerie EDT opens with green violet leaf and tart juicy lemon, then soon becomes sweeter as the violet heart blooms. Féerie EDT smells like violet candy, but the sweetness is very well restrained by the tartness and green edge. It's watery and fresh, like Féerie EDP taking off her fruity coat, revealing her sheer violet dress underneath.

The sillage is very soft and the longevity is around 4 hours. Personally, I find it enjoyable and the bottle utterly cute, but retail price is still quite steep. However, I think it would make a very lovely and relatively safe gift.

smellME
smellME

Finally a lemon /citrusy start without any trace of lemon cleaning products !
This is lovely and another edT that can stay in my collection.
This is really some perfume !
Fresh , nice bodied middle and a very good sandalwood base.
I will use this a lot this summer, no note bugging me and I would say it will be a good skin scent for the colder months further ahead too.
The bottle is cute with the very solid fairy.
Only minus - its spray soaks my whole wrists and neck, runs like a waterfall on my body.
Beeing this good - who cares ?

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

To me, this is very sweet, without much violet, I'm sad to say. The citrus doesn't feel overpowering to me, it's very faint on my skin. Wish there was more of a balance between the sweetness and powder -- more powder, more citrus, anything!

Something warm about it, too.. doesn't really fit with what my over-enthused mind had imagined. I think it also reminds me of something I would have worn when I was younger, which is not a bad thing, just not.. me (anymore).

Still on the hunt for my woodsy-green-floral fairytale perfume!

dorothea333
dorothea333

Mmmm... sweet, mild, romantic and with a nice hint of citrus. After I tried this and the edp, I got Violette from Fragonard for Christmas. I might be a true violet lover even if not a monogamous one :-) I just want to try them all. The edP is more sweet and a bit more heavy, and the Violette has a lovely green note to it. They are all wonderful.
And the bottles - I did hope to like my tester, so I could defend for myself to get the bottles. And I really did - but with these bottles I just might have considered to get them anyway . Beg, steal or borrow :-)
Enjoy

Misterrollie
Misterrollie

I found this perfume while on vacation in Barbados. I kicked myself the whole way back to the states having not bought it when I had the chance. The only place I was able to find it was on the internet, so I ordered it. It smells just as wonderful as I remember it. So fresh, with a very lemony citrus note to it at first, but the dry down reaveals a fresh floral smell. I am new to individualizing scents, but I know what I like. Fresh, Citrus, Aquatic scents smell the best on me with just a hint of floral. I always tend to go this route. Most people probably wouldn't wear this in the winter, however I'm not most people. ;) Love the smell and the bottle is beautiful.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I really like this. It's a soft gentle fragrance that is very sexy. Perfect for summer and the bottle is pretty cute too!

Juliana6

I'd like to add something.
Yesterday I was very clumsy while dusting my shelves and this gorgeous 50 ml bottle fell from the higher shelf. I couldn't help! I had placed my solid glass candle-stick on the floor. Guess what? The candle-stick was broken into pieces but the perfume bottle was completely fine, just the top went off and rolled away. I had never ever thought this beautifully shaped, "fragile" glass miracle would be so solid, so hard, so reliable. I think this reflects well the scent too- it may seem mild, fragile, soft but actually it's long lasting and powerful inside.

Juliana6

A sensual, clean summer scent. First I smell citruses with some green notes which transforme into a bouquet of white, dewy roses.
The drydown is woody, I feel the sandalwood and a nice, vibrant touch of the musk, very subtle, but noticeable. The right amount to make men crazy when it's on my hot skin. I don't like the edp ( too sweet), but this is elegant and very well balanced.
It's a hot evening, the sun has gone down, the birds are silent, the little fairy is sitting alone on the petal of the magic flower. She's a bit shy, fragile, but still very inviting and seducing. She is waiting...
Feminine, fresh and really beautiful. Nature and magic.

msinfp
msinfp

I bought this as a blind buy because it was on sale for very cheap. Silly me, I got the wrong one. I wanted the EDP. I'm a bit disappointed with this.

This one is basically a citrus scent that makes me feel fresh and nothing more. I don't think the perfume matches the pretty feminine bottle. It's strong on the citrus, kind of zesty and not sweet. I can smell a slight floral and leafy quality so it's not just lemon and grapefruit juice. The blast of fruits tones down after a couple of hours and then theres not much scent left.

flashingwhitelights:
EXACTLY how i felt about this perfume!!! Thank You for putting words for the experience about this perfume!!!

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

Bought this as a blind buy, kinda regretting it now. All I get is lemon, lemon and more lemon. The lemon then turns into sandalwood in the drydown. I was really hoping to smell powdery violet, which is one of my favourite notes in the world, but unfortunetely I don't get it on my skin. Another problem with this perfume is the sillage- it is very weak and for the steep price I paid for this, I was expecting a bit more.

Smell: 2/5
Price: 1/5
Bottle: 5/5 (beautiful and really unique)

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

A joyful fragrance blend that is refreshing and sparkling. A floral woody fragrance. Italian lemon and juicy wild raspberry top notes mix with an airy floral bouquet of parma violets and the allure of rose absolute to develop the enchanting freshness of springtime.

Key fragrance ingredients: mandarin, jasmine, rose, iris.

A fragrance infinitely feminine and precious: features violet , the eternal flower symbol of charm and poetry. Silage is heavy (it still remains sweet after several hours, not particularly best choice for ladies who don't like too sweet perfumes) & longevity is long lasting. Definitely yes! X

perfumequeen2
perfumequeen2

to me this smells like chanel chance eau tendre, but with more longevity. have to get a bottle.

fruuuuutiiiiiii... and muscsss... <3

Juliana6

The real fairy shyly comes out of this bottle after about 1/2 hour.
First it's citrus, fresh blast of fruits with some floral touches. Nothing really special about it.
But wait!
Then it settles down and I feel wood, some wild flowers, forest and rays of the sun between the trees. And there it is- a tiny but gorgeous fairy. Light, radiant and delicious smelling being. Romantic, fresh but with character.
I won't write about the bottle. A gem.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

Had a sample of this one. The perfume opens nice, fresh, crisp with a hint of violet. Then the flowers come along. Unfortunately after a half hour or so, I can't smell it anymore, I really have to press my nose against my wrist to catch a whiff of it. The smell is good, but doesn't really surprise me. Lastingpower and sillage could be a lot better. Bottle looks nice though.

Dryne

I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS DELICATESS PERFUME, REALLY HIS SO FRESH, JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FRUTS, AND IN HIS FOND, CARESS-WITH-SANDAL-WOOD...
MY LOVELY PERFUME <3

aqua76239
aqua76239

On the first whiff there is definate fruit notes but almost immediately it unfolds into very delicate fresh floral scent(i guess that's rose and jasmine coming through). Its definately a very lovely scent, very delicate and yes, young. I definately liked it but not enough to justify the steep price tag($110 for 1.7 oz!).I also thought the bottle was very beautiful but clearly meant to reside on your dressing table and nowhere else which is a minus in my book. That plus the price is what made me say no to this perfume. Also, while its very pretty its just didn't vow me. If I got it as a gift I would definately wear it but I wouldn't buy it for myself

Lotje
Lotje

Bought it today and I love it! Kind of reminds me of Ralh by Ralph Lauren, but more fresh and feminin.

The fresh lemony smell of it is great, makes you feel happy in an instant... After that is gone, a sweet smell last (sandelwood and jasmine). Very nice, sophisticated, not overpowering smell... After a couple of hours you don't smell a lot anymore unless you realy smell your wrist. It's a sweet, slightly powdery smell... Very nice and not overwelming.

Love it!

(Only downside though is that on my bottle (30 ml) there wasn't a fairy! Pity hey?)

This is what BLV EDP II SHOULD have been! LOVE IT!!

emi
emi

Lemon, lemon, lemon and the hint of violet. Quite nice, pretty fragrance but certainly does not deserve such a beautiful bottle. The lasting power is avarage. So as the silage. 3/5.

Winterlaurel
Winterlaurel

Out of the three formulations of Féerie, this one is by far the "youngest". I am absolutely in LOVE with the EDP and Perfume, so I decided to try this one as well... Very different in the drydown.

Here are the differences if you want to try Féerie:

EDT - very floral and soft. While it isn't as sweet as the EDP, this version is the youngest smelling of the three formulations. I would not wear this one regularly as its drydown can be 'little girly'.

EDP - very sweet, almost candied violets with buttery iris undertones that balance it out and keep it from smelling 'childish'. Honestly, it's more complex than most people here have described it. It smells almost edible without smelling at all like a generic 'celeb' fragrance. All ages here, very accessible.

Parfum - This version has the most iris of all the formulations and it is readily obvious from the start. I'd say this is the one for someone looking for the subtle notes - it almost feels a bit like an artisan fragrance. It starts off as a powdery floral, drying down to a warm iris. A VERY very subtle sweet violet keeps the iris from feeling too dry. It doesn't smell 'edible' like the EDP, but rather soothing and calming. By far, this is the most mature of the three formulations - I'd recommend this one for mid twenties all the way up.

Before judging Féerie, I strongly urge you to try out all three formulations. :) For me, the EDP is PURE magic and the Perfume is a nice calm everyday fragrance.

Minnija
Minnija

reminds Chanel Chance eau tendre...almost the same

susieqrj
susieqrj

The bottle is gorgeous but the liquid inside is just another fruity girlish juice. It is pleasant but too expensive. So, not worthy.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Smells like fruity floral [tropical fruity] with sourness of lemon + a little bit of rose and violet. Nice, cute and safe. Pleasant. Without any personality, but works if you wanna attract ppl x3 i'd buy it just for bottle.

guest_Mai Thy
guest_Mai Thy

I do agree with the reviewer below. It smells alike Light Blue,nothing special n does not last long. Dont let the luxury bottle tricks u.

carera
carera

i think the bottle is great only cause when i smell the perfume not that speical u can find same smell

Primmy
Primmy

On me, this EDT smells much more fruity than floral.The citrus scent lasts quite long and this makes me hardly detect the floral notes. Anyway, it's clean, fresh yet classy. One thing important, the bottle is heavenly pretty. LOVE it.

beauty_girl

To me the smell is weak. Can hardly feel it on my throat or my arm. i can smell the violet,but it is not as strong as edp :( Lucky for me i have order the edp, where i can smell the violet strongly :)
So this edt is for sale sooner.

LenaBel
LenaBel

This one is better (and the bottle is cuter too) than EDP version but still nothing special at all. It is a pleasant clean, summer scent but the staying power is very weak - and perfumes usually last on me. After spraying it on it reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy, after a couple of hours it dries down to violets and then it kinda dies. Not memorable if not the beautiful and magical bottle. I like violets but if not the bottle and VC&A brand name I would think I was smelling something way cheaper. Lasting power? 2hours.

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

I love this. I'm into citrus-floral scents and this is just perfect for me! It's so refreshing on hot days.

and of course...the bottle is lovely!

AquaGenie
AquaGenie

The scent really stays on for a long time although its a EDT...the citrus smell gradually turns into a warm sweetness, love it!!

corinmelody
corinmelody

i don't know why...but as soon as i sprayed it on my skin, it reminds me of sweets of grapes' flavor!
but soon, it beomes more floral and refreshing, together with some sweety smell, which is very girly.
it is soooo amazimg i really love it! (i am an a floral aquatic or floral girl, i rarely love fragrances with such a fruity and sweety scent!) and the bottle is perfect!

Divenus
Divenus

I have this fragance in my skin right now. And at this moment smell wonderfull. Reminds me my earlier years, and my dolls, that one with fruit´s smell... yumi! Sweet, and close to your skin.

Feerie Eau de Toilette by Van Cleef & Arpels 3.88 out of 5 based on 244 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Feerie Eau de Toilette by Van Cleef & Arpels. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Feerie Eau de Toilette by Van Cleef & Arpels represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.