Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

First Pour l`Ete Van Cleef & Arpels for women

First Pour l`Ete Van Cleef & Arpels for women
dislike

aldehydic

Van Cleef & Arpels First Summer Limited Edition was introduced in 2001. It is a floral aldehyde fragrance with the notes of blackcurrant, mandarin orange, aldehydes, peony, lily, amber and cedar.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Cassis

Rose Peony Lily Aldehydes

Virginia Cedar Amber

First Pour l`Ete Fragrance Reviews

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

This fragrance isn't blue, just FYI on the reviews. The blue is a completely different fragrance. Apparently not many people have tried this one in particular, there's nothing medicated or medicinal about it. In defense of some of the reviews I have not tried the others with this bottle shape and unless you read closely you might confuse one for the other (but it's definitely not blue or green).

This says it opens with rose but the bit of aldehyde kind of changes the rose into a bit of indiscriminate and warm floral that has a lovely almost honeyed dry down. I used to love to generously douse myself in it when I received it in a fragrance lot and it was my first introduction to Van Cleef- I love it! Then I looked up how much this one would be to replace and I've since toned it down and instead use Un Air more often since this was a limited edition.

It definitely smells like it's part of Van Cleef's First Line and if you like Un Air or Blanche you'll love this one too. Un Air and Blanche are more fresh while this is sweeter and I quite adore all three of them.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

I used it one summer and liked it very much. Feminine and flowery.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

A nice clean, powdery and soapy fragrance. It's just like any fragrant soap that you could buy at the groceries. I would say this is neither great nor bad scent.

naleiarenee
naleiarenee

This is my first vc&a fragrance .I'd be thrilled to have never had the misfortune of wearing it! First pour l'ete was imo simply soap and medicated powder.

first pour l'ete continues the career of the house.it's very classy but chic.
I like the color of perfume very much.it's bright blue like the sky in a nice summer day for a lady who has wore a nice hat with lots of pillions and flowers over that.
in compare to other versions,this perfume is more woody.the citrus notes are nice too.
I think it's a very romantic perfume.it's warm and floral with a modest and nice scent.
it's bolder than eau d'ete and smells in a different way.I can't say which one I like more because I haven't compare them together at the same time.but I'm in love with the peaceful color of this perfume.

First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels 3.75 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Cleef & Arpels First Pour l`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Van Cleef & Arpels First Pour l`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Caleche Givenchy L`Interdit Balenciaga Florabotanica Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Estée Lauder Estee Aquolina Chocolovers Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Estée Lauder Youth-Dew The Body Shop White Musk Thierry Mugler Innocent Elie Saab Le Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Versace Bright Crystal Lancome La Vie Est Belle Givenchy Very Irresistible Collector Edition Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba