Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

First Pour l`Ete Van Cleef & Arpels for women

First Pour l`Ete Van Cleef & Arpels for women
dislike

aldehydic

Van Cleef & Arpels First Summer Limited Edition was introduced in 2001. It is a floral aldehyde fragrance with the notes of blackcurrant, mandarin orange, aldehydes, peony, lily, amber and cedar.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Cassis

Rose Peony Lily Aldehydes

Virginia Cedar Amber

First Pour l`Ete Fragrance Reviews

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

I used it one summer and liked it very much. Feminine and flowery.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

A nice clean, powdery and soapy fragrance. It's just like any fragrant soap that you could buy at the groceries. I would say this is neither great nor bad scent.

naleiarenee
naleiarenee

This is my first vc&a fragrance .I'd be thrilled to have never had the misfortune of wearing it! First pour l'ete was imo simply soap and medicated powder.

first pour l'ete continues the career of the house.it's very classy but chic.
I like the color of perfume very much.it's bright blue like the sky in a nice summer day for a lady who has wore a nice hat with lots of pillions and flowers over that.
in compare to other versions,this perfume is more woody.the citrus notes are nice too.
I think it's a very romantic perfume.it's warm and floral with a modest and nice scent.
it's bolder than eau d'ete and smells in a different way.I can't say which one I like more because I haven't compare them together at the same time.but I'm in love with the peaceful color of this perfume.

First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels 3.56 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Cleef & Arpels First Pour l`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Van Cleef & Arpels First Pour l`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of First Pour l`Ete by Van Cleef & Arpels represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy L`Interdit Hermes Caleche Van Cleef & Arpels First Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Avon Aspire Boucheron B Estée Lauder Intuition Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne Coty L'Aimant Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Evyan White Shoulders Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Lucienne Von Doz Lucienne Taylor of London Calming Lavender Jeanne Arthes Made In Love Taylor of London Delicate Freesia Taylor of London Elegant Rose Gres Cabotine Aquarelle Jean Patou Vacances Gres Cabotine Fleur d’Ivoire