Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Les Saisons Hiver Van Cleef & Arpels for women

Les Saisons Hiver Van Cleef & Arpels for women
dislike

Les Saisons Hiver by Van Cleef & Arpels is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Les Saisons Hiver was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. The fragrance features white pepper, lime, amber, musk and cardamom.

White Pepper Lime Amber Musk Cardamom

Ambar
Jette Gold
Alessandro Della Torre
L'Eau Froide

Les Saisons Hiver Fragrance Reviews

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

It smells like a unisexe soft citrus splash. I do not détect the pepper nor the cardamome. It lasts about 2-3 hours on my skin ( I have a light méditerranéen skin complexe). I usually go for stronger And sweeter sents but i still like it. I Think it IS good for any season, as long as you are looking for something délicate And citrussy.

elusivek
elusivek

Maybe I'm buying in to the hype but my initial take on this was a visual - soft snow falling on cedars. There's an ozone/snow type note and cedar (even though it's not listed, I pick up on a wood note). It blends so seamlessly that I don't easily pick out any one note, it's a true composition.

Then it settles in to a cashmere type feeling. Classy, soft, delicate, contentment. It's a slightly spicy musk with warmth and a trace of powder. Too much musk can be sharp to my senses but this one is beautiful. Perhaps it's the amber that keeps it anchored. I also don't care for a distinct powder note but this particular one is superbly done, it only adds to the softness, never taking center stage or overpowering at any time.

I love that there is no sweetness to speak of. To me this is a scent of mature woman or younger if the woman has a classic style.

It reminds me a bit of 212 without the floral (although I do detect a bit of light floral even though it's not mentioned) and imo it does not come off as soapy.

It's not a huge projection monster but not a true skin scent either, I think its sillage is perfect, just enough for someone nearby to catch a hazy trail. Longevity seems to be about 5 hours on skin, longer on clothing.

Sissi
Sissi

Snow falling on Ceders
Winter captured in a bottle Like a Minuscule carving of a painted Cabin inside a Snow globe
The smell of winter is Diffidently captured in V.C & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver,

With one spray a blast of cold & sharp tincture of Frosted Lime and i can Detect
Ceder that is not in the Scent Pyramid but notices a nice amount not alot but decent enough not to be overwhelming, Conjours enough for me A thinly disguised metaphor of Snowflakes
Soaking though Cederwood through a vast forest the smell of dry Smoky and bitter Cederwood
slowly steeping though the Cold wintery air adding Freshness Lime is the frost that gives
A bit of Sweetness to the woods, like sweet Snow,

Cardamom adds warmth with spicy underpinnings like a Blanket wrapped around you to get
warm as you watch the Embers glow from a Dying Campfire in the mid winter's Night

Like Icicles on window Ledge, sitting in front the fireplace with warm Chai with a Good
Book or Making Snow angels while staring at the Dark gray sky watching the flakes falling
upon your face V.C & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver is the Winter captured in a Bottle.

Snow falling on Ceders
The smell of winter is Diffidently captured in V.C & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver,

A bit of Sweetness to the woods, like sweet Snow,

Clelia75
Clelia75

E' un profumo bellissimo, ricorda davvero l'inverno, ma si può usare tutto l'anno. E' fresco, ma non stanca, è delicato, come piace a me, ma si fa ricordare. E' un abbraccio gentile, per niente soffocante. Secondo me merita davvero di essere provato, anche se qui, una cittadina nell'Italia del sud, non si trova più e anche on line è di difficile reperibilità.

SheShe
SheShe

It's a unisex perfume, it really fits both women and men, I suppose it won't be too masculine for women and too feminine for men.

I like sparkling in the beginning- the scent is cold and really winter-like. I imagine an end of a very cold and snowy day - the sky becomes violet, it's getting dark. Somebody is going home in all this snowy landscape. Then the person warms up in his/her home (the scent becomes warmer) and makes a drink of fizzy multivitamine :)

Ah, the scent isn't green at all.

Lasting power: 3,25/5
Fragrance: 3,70/5

orchidlover
orchidlover

It reminds me Alessandro della Torre, but Hiver a bit lighter version of it.
I love it, because it is not harsh, but sophisticated, feminine scent. A fresh breeze of winter with a hint of spices.
I'm not a fan of citruses, but this frag is magical for me, I can wear it beacuse the citrus note isn't agressive in it.
Yes, it can be unisex definitely.
I can detect in it cedar but I know that isn't listed. I think this impression dues to the pepper note. I love it.
I also love the design of the bottle.
I'm also curious about the other Saisons too.

i totally agree with glitteralex -'less is more' seems to apply here in that it seems to be just a few select notes vs. a soup of many. I think that is what makes it special resulting in sophisticated, fresh, transparent, ususual. Not surprised to learn of the cardamom note - a cool spice which I really love.

Citronella
Citronella

A big bottle sparkling with energy! It's a casual unisex type of fragrance with citrus, pepper and musk -- very refreshing and easy to wear. It's crisp and spicy but not sweet and it lasts well. The name suggests that it's a winter fragrance but I think it will be terrific also for the summer holidays.

moonruby
moonruby

Les Saisons Hiver smells alot like going to a Ski resort, or staying at a villa in the mountains of Switzerland.

Like a breath of fresh air, this is a replenishing scent for those who are sick and tired of the usual Winter smells of hot chocolate, toast'n'beans and pot roast stew.

glitteralex
glitteralex

I was pleasantly surprised by an orphan bottle of this I aquired-very clean, fresh, zesty. White pepper carried by citrus is the predominant characteristic. LSH is fairly simple, much in the way that a Creed is- just a few well-balanced ingredients. I would not classify this as a green floral, but more as an Eau de Cologne. Definitely unisex. I'm going to spritz hubby right now and see how it wears.

fotolux

Middle Notes:
White Pepper, Cardamom.
Base Notes:
Musks.
Les Saisons Hiver - light, crystal clear and spicy fragrance. It`s very unisex scent (big bottle for a good money). It`s like a memory about winter season (snow and fresh air), but I think it`s good for a spring time too. The basenotes is pleasant and musky with a little bit of white pepper and cardamom. I recommend it to anyone who looking for something longlasting and pretty. Les Saisons Hiver it`s a gift from the Snow Queen.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Cleef & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Van Cleef & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Saisons Hiver by Van Cleef & Arpels. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Saisons Hiver by Van Cleef & Arpels represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.