Designers » T-Z » Citrus « Groups

Between Sheets Van Gils for men

Between Sheets Van Gils for men
dislike

Between Sheets Van Gils for men Pictures Between Sheets Van Gils for men Pictures

Between Sheets is a fragrance for men launched in 1997 and constructed as citrusy. The perfume features aromas such as lime, grapefruit and mandarin in top of olfactive pyramid, with a heart of basil and lavender. Base notes introduce vanilla, vetiver, tonka, cedar and patchouli.

Lime Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

Lavender Basil

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Vetiver Cedar

Relax
The Diamond

Between Sheets Fragrance Reviews

kimbola
kimbola

a werry soapy cemical experience, i get a headache with this one. and im not a fan of the scent in any way.

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I love this one on my husband. It is so damned sexy on him and I keep encouraging him to repurchase. I'm so glad when I can get him away from Eternity for men. My husband can wear it year round. I was kind of confused when I went to smell it from the bottle and the deo stick because honestly; I don't like it directly in the bottle or the stick, but it's fantastically sexy (I'm aware that I'm repetitive) on hub and that's all that matters to me!

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

Another gorgeous fragrance from Van Gils.
The initial top notes of citrus and herbs soon fade but the middle notes stay refreshing & clean on the skin for hours.
Very hard to find these days in the UK even though VG are still distibuting their fragrances in Europe.
If you like Relax by Davidoff then you will like this.
Sillage & projection are excellent and longevity is amazing.
Whenever I wear this I always get compliments.
Between Sheets is aptly named as it is a very sensous fragrance which makes you want to get closer to whoever is wearing it.
The matching body & skin care products are also excellent.

D-Street
D-Street

This is one of my alltime favorites !

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

Was the scent my husband used when we met, I disagree with negative reviews. It's a lively, rich, passionate scent, not over powering. Smells fantastic and is a favorite of his/ mine. The scent does not fade.

binoybcompany
binoybcompany

Opens citrussy & almost stays that ... Stay's average 3hrs max. Nothing great here ..

Update : as it does not stay long i started using it at night not bad..

swedeangel
swedeangel

Wonderful! I love this on my hubbie,its fresh ,citrusy without being too strong,like ysl por homme. It smels more like the sea,mild fresh and a little little bit spicy in the bottom .

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I love citrus smells on men and this is a favourite of mine.Its so fresh and clean-smelling.So simple and masculin,a true masculin smell.There is no feminine in this,like le male and some others with tons of vanilla.Highly recommended to the guys.

blueberrypie
blueberrypie

My hubby uses this. It opens citrussy with lemon. I hardly smell any of the other citrusses listed in the topnotes, only lemon (even though that one's not listed). Then the lemon fades away but not completey, it kind of hangs around in the background if that makes any sense. Soon the lavender and the basil make an entrance. I don't get any tonka or vanilla in the one at all, and it's not sweet or anything.
Staying power of this one is avarage.
Between Sheets is a nice sping/summer scent, I actually might go out and buy hubby another bottle since he's almost out and I quite like it on him. ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Gils Between Sheets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Van Gils Between Sheets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Between Sheets by Van Gils. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Between Sheets by Van Gils represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Van Gils Classic Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chanel Antaeus Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Davidoff Cool Water Sergio Tacchini Sergio Tacchini Versace Dreamer Boucheron Place Vendôme Burberry London for Men Viktor&Rolf Antidote Giorgio Armani Sensi Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Davidoff Zino Davidoff Chanel Egoiste Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Calvin Klein Escape Joop! Nightflight Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio