Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Tendenza Van Gils for men

Tendenza Van Gils for men
dislike

Tendenza Van Gils for men Pictures Tendenza Van Gils for men Pictures

Inspired by the Italian design tradition and the new designs of the brand, Tendenza symbolizes the juncture of classical and new. It is a fresh fragrance with spicy cinnamon, warm amber, mint and ozone note.

Top notes: bergamot, lime, melon, pineapple, cinnamon, apple, juniper berries, mint and ozone note. Heart: lavender, jasmine, geranium, lily-of-the-valley and violet. Base: patchouli, cedar, vetiver, iris, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.

It is available as EDT, aftershave lotion, moisturizer, deodorant and shower gel.

Cinnamon Bergamot Lime Juniper Berries Red Apple Mint Pineapple Melon

Lavender Jasmine Geranium Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

vetyver Musk iris Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Hot Water Night

Tendenza Fragrance Reviews

Rerik
Rerik

Van Gils Tendenza is a really beautiful composition of fresh lemon-pineapple-berry notes and fresh flowers like lily-jasmine mixed together with sweet vanilla, amber and sandalwood.
The composition itself is great, but the fragrance lacks in sillage and longevity.
This fragrance is good for everyday use, it won´t offend the people around you.
And yes, I get also the Givenchy Xeryus Rouge atmosphere.

jakob rolandz nilsson
jakob rolandz nilsson

Got this again today by a friend.. really missed it.. makes me go back in the days.. smells really great!

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

As a great fan of (almost) all Van Gils fragrances,Tendenza is a quiet powerhouse of a masculine floral for Men.
The top notes are so refreshing that burst into a harmony of cool minty/geranium fruitiness.
Then the heart notes lull you into a dry/crisp woodsy violet leaf cloud,before the warming base notes of sandalwood,patchouli & vanilla take over & your evening is forever Tendenza.
Tendenza is an evening/romantic occasion fragrance & is not for the faint hearted.
The projection is intense & longevity is 8 hours plus. I have the EDT (which has the lasting power of EDP) & all the matching body products.
Tendenza is a fragrance that gets you noticed, gets you compliments.

I keep my precious bottles for very special evening occasions only.
A masculine fruity/floriental musk,perfect for black tie,evening dress or naughty nakedness !

Joeri
Joeri

No way I' ll ever be wearing this scent again.
It's a quality brew but I'm just not into this kind of thing, I consider it way too feminine. I only had the courage to test it once and I thanked the Lord I didn't meet anyone after giving myself a shot of this juice.
It stayed on me like forever and wrapped me with a disturbingly sweet and flowery, fruity smell. I really felt embarrassed, so I don't see me giving Tendenza a second chance.
@ Finisterle who compares it to a brothel-like scent; I'm totally inexperienced in the way a brothel smells, but I put my trust in his judgement. I can imagine it must be somewhat like this.
At this moment, it serves excellent as a pillow spray for my daughters. They dig it, I really don't. Feminine... right?

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

I bought it today the 125 ml. the scent is old school classic. the openning is fresh aromatic & little fruty. the drydown is aromatic, powdery and woody. overall the scent is 8/10 it has a moderate longevity & sillage on my skin, good for night and can be used all year around. finally its an underrated underradar gem.

gert1980
gert1980

discounted

Finisterle
Finisterle

Red room light, or bordello on a cleaning day.

Keywords: Powdery, Red Berries, Roses lay here but no more, Some Dry Spices, A few open windows in the building, Discrete, Fairly linear.

Final verdict: Tendenza falls short of spectacular by lightyears. But you do get a natural and qualitative feel from it. Much more so than from Lagerfeld's capsule Floriental for instance which comes across as unrefined red slime in a direct side by side comparison.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

very classic men's cologne the berries, apple and vanille come out to play nice!!

guest_kami
guest_kami

Very Nice Tandenza

carera
carera

very similar to xeyreus rouge givenchy .
nice romantic.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Gils Tendenza fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Van Gils Tendenza, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tendenza by Van Gils. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tendenza by Van Gils represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Escape Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Zirh Ikon Gianfranco Ferre Ferre for Men Creed Green Irish Tweed Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Animale Animale Animale for Men Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Azzaro Chrome Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Lalique Lalique White David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Men Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue