Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Tendenza Van Gils for men

Tendenza Van Gils for men
dislike

Tendenza Van Gils for men Pictures Tendenza Van Gils for men Pictures

Inspired by the Italian design tradition and the new designs of the brand, Tendenza symbolizes the juncture of classical and new. It is a fresh fragrance with spicy cinnamon, warm amber, mint and ozone note.

Top notes: bergamot, lime, melon, pineapple, cinnamon, apple, juniper berries, mint and ozone note. Heart: lavender, jasmine, geranium, lily-of-the-valley and violet. Base: patchouli, cedar, vetiver, iris, sandalwood, amber, vanilla and musk.

It is available as EDT, aftershave lotion, moisturizer, deodorant and shower gel.

Cinnamon Bergamot Lime Juniper Berries Red Apple Mint Pineapple Melon

Lavender Jasmine Geranium Lily-of-the-Valley Violet

vetyver Musk iris Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Tendenza Fragrance Reviews

Joeri
Joeri

Honestly, no way I' ll ever be wearing this scent again.
I'm just not into this kind of thing, I consider it way too powdery and feminine. I only had the courage to test it once and I thanked the Lord I didn't meet anyone after giving myself a shot of this juice.
It stayed on me like forever and wrapped me with a disturbingly sweet and flowery smell. I really felt embarrassed, so I don't see me giving Tendenza a second chance.
@ Finisterle who compares it to a brothel-like scent; I really can't tell how a brothel smells, but I can imagine it must be somewhat like this.
At this moment, it serves excellent as a pillow spray for my daughters. They dig it, I really don't.

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

I bought it today the 125 ml. the scent is old school classic. the openning is fresh aromatic & little fruty. the drydown is aromatic, powdery and woody. overall the scent is 8/10 it has a moderate longevity & sillage on my skin, good for night and can be used all year around. finally its an underrated underradar gem.

gert1980
gert1980

discounted

Finisterle
Finisterle

Red room light, or bordello on a cleaning day.

Keywords: Powdery, Red Berries, Roses lay here but no more, Some Dry Spices, A few open windows in the building, Discrete, Fairly linear.

Final verdict: Tendenza falls short of spectacular by lightyears. But you do get a natural and qualitative feel from it. Much more so than from Lagerfeld's capsule Floriental for instance which comes across as unrefined red slime in a direct side by side comparison.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

very classic men's cologne the berries, apple and vanille come out to play nice!!

guest_kami
guest_kami

Very Nice Tandenza

carera
carera

very similar to xeyreus rouge givenchy .
nice romantic.

Tendenza by Van Gils 4.50 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Van Gils Tendenza fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Van Gils Tendenza, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tendenza by Van Gils. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tendenza by Van Gils represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Escape Calvin Klein Eternity Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Azzaro Chrome Burberry London for Men Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Baldessarini Ambré Creed Green Irish Tweed Dior Dune Giorgio Armani Armani Code Trussardi Trussardi Inside for men Dior Dior Homme Intense Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Men Davidoff Cool Water Van Gils VG V