Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Rampage 100% Love Vapro International for women

Rampage 100% Love Vapro International for women
dislike

Rampage 100% Love is a fun and feminine fragrance for young girls. It contains notes of spice, along with citrus from Tunisia, osmanthus, pink grapefruit and aquatic notes. Available as EDT of 75 ml.

Spices Orange Osmanthus Grapefruit Water Notes

Rampage 100% Love Fragrance Reviews

magnolia_xx
magnolia_xx

I do not know if this fragrance is still around, I strongly hope not.
I have a bottle I have kept in a cupboard for a few years, it is well preserved and the notes do not have turned, but every time I smell it I feel a pang in my heart thinking that this "thing" has osmanthus, one of my favourite notes ever, and I dislike it completely.
It must be the aquatic notes, which should probably smell clean and fresh, but they remind me of air fresheners in restaurants' toilets, and therefore also of all the unpleasant smells that are usually associated with them.
I cannot see any reason why a teenager should smell like this, unless she wants to keep all boys at bay.
Luca Turin seems to love this stuff, maybe I should ship it to him.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Fresh and yet slightly sweet, it's a nice fruity-floral that lasts longer than the average 2 hours of this kind of perfumes. Nothing special but very nice and easy to wear. When it dries down it smells very clean scent. I usually don't like fragrances with citrus notes but here the balance is very good.

guest_katri
guest_katri

What I love most about this fragrance is that it's wonderfully fruity without smelling nauseatingly sweet. It's a wonderfully fresh scent so perfect I don't mind wearing it all day even though I tend to be sensitive to smells.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

The best thing of this fragrance - it is cheap. But not bad )) This one belongs to warm fruity-juice scents, good for teens and young ladies. It is not worse than other scents of this kind, but its more cheap. It is written in my bottle "100% love her" by Vapro International without "Rampage".

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vapro International Rampage 100% Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vapro International Rampage 100% Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rampage 100% Love by Vapro International. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rampage 100% Love by Vapro International represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Armand Basi In Red Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Houbigant Demi-Jour Christian Dior J`adore Rochas Eau de Rochas Chloe Chloe Narcisse Oscar de la Renta Oscar Donna Karan DKNY Red Delicious Michael Kors Michael Gres Cabotine Cacharel LouLou Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Michael Kors Island Tous H2O