Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Be Jeweled Vera Wang for women
dislike

sour
Be Jeweled Vera Wang for women Pictures Be Jeweled Vera Wang for women Pictures

New fragrance by the house of Vera Wang was introduced as a luminous and seductive edition, like the most precious piece of jewelry. Its aim is to enchant everyone present and to accentuate irresistible charm of the woman who is wearing it, along with a dose of glamour. Be Jeweled is created for all ladies who enjoy fashion, goings out and luxurious, luminous details to accompany her youthful style.

Top notes of Be Jeweled seduce us with an irresistible blend of red currant, pomegranate and champagne. The heart adds fruity zests of passion fruit combined with pink honeysuckle and pink peony. Base notes complete the pink feeling with accords of pink crystal-sugar accompanied with a sensual trail of musk and Australian sandalwood.

The fragrance is available in a characteristic and glamorous flacon, with polished facets iridescent in shades of pink and pale violet color. It looks like a precious gem embellished with pink and violet gems around its neck, as if it wore a beautiful necklace with gems. The fragrance is ideal for evening and fun, as announced by the house of Vera Wang. It can be obtained as 30, 50 and 75ml EDP. Be Jeweled was launched in 2013.

Pomegranate Red Currant Champagne

Passionfruit Honeysuckle Pink Peony

Sugar Musk Australian Sandalwood

Bombshell Summer 2014

Be Jeweled Fragrance Reviews

jackiec87
jackiec87

So I first was given a roller ball of this scent and I immediately fell in love. So when I found a full sized bottle for only $20 at t.j. maxx I was elated seriously it made my day! This perfume is absolutely gorgeous it is a really nice fruity scent but it isn't a cheap fruity smell like a childish smell its just the right amount of fruity and floral. I could be biased just because I do love this scent so much but I really think that this perfume works well for both day and evening thanks to the bubbly nature of the champagne which lends itself to evening and the fruity side which is perfect for daytime wear. If you are looking for a nice fruity perfume that is a little more mature than this is the scent for you.

stayclassy
stayclassy

I love this so much but i have to start by saying what the heck? I can not find this ANYWHERE on line and YET, my local kohls sells both bejeweled and bejeweled rogue, full price. For a few months I thought this was discontinued because i could only find it on sketchy ebay.

ANYWAY, its a lovely fruity champagne smell like everyone says, the best part i think is its not a strawberries champagne smell which i think has been overdone. The red berries and pomegranate really work to make it unique. But it is fruity, i dont get a lot of floral so, I'd say for the fruity lovers only.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Oh my where to begin this is such a beautiful fun party scent to me :) I love wearing this to work. I always get tons of complements on this perfume and it works great with the summer heat. On initial first spary you get a lot of fruit but not like a sickly sweet burst if that makes any sense. I get a lot of pomegranate and red currant in the top mixed with a light sparkly aroma of champagne. Very pleasant. I don't detect any kind of sugar like this states it contains I get lots of fruit mixed with a kinda fizzy bubbly zesty champagne. The bottle is also very pretty and will look good on anyways vanity. Overall this is a perfect summer scent and the lasting power on me is about 8-9 hours so that's great :) 10/10

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

To me this scent is a very unisex scent. It reminds me of the Rue21 Rue perfume. This scent is not the typical Vera Wang scent and smells way different from any of them. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous in person, the jewels on the bottle just sparkle. The bottle looks great on my vanity. I was hoping this scent would smell more fruity like the other Vera Wang perfumes, but it's still a pretty good scent.

dkny27
dkny27

Bejeweled opens with happy fruit, sweet berries and sour pomegranate. This might be a turnoff or too overwhelming at first, but after the dust settles, the sweet flowers balance the fruit and it begins to soften.
This is definitely a poster child of a "fruity floral" but not just for young wearers... I think when the sandalwood and musk reveal themselves as the scent settles on the skin it's a bright, fun, summery fragrance.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Its really too sweet when you apply a lot. It only need a few spray on clothes because it can last up to 2-3 days on clothes. On body around 24 hours.

Penelope17
Penelope17

I refused to smell this perfume for a long time which is horrible for me to say because I judged a book by its cover in more than one way. I think the bottle looked cheap and I don't go out of my way to smell Vera Wang perfumes, since I never had good experiences with Princess.

BUT after my friend stuck this under my nose it was so worth it. I love Be Jeweled and think it matches it's purpose of being a girls night out fragrance perfectly among with many other occasions for its use!

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

Really enjoying the use of the champagne note in newer Vera frags (this and LS floral rush)

Love the sweet/fruitiness of this fragrance its really fun and good for the daytime, however sillage and longevity are extremely poor.

Still love it though!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

My first vera fragrance. When I smelled this originally at Kohls I fell in love. I got a good deal on eBay and finally got the scent. The fruity and sour mix works well on a man and on my skin. I hold the fragrance well and high on my body it lingers for a while too I notice with me. I can wear it anytime but if I'm very active it does fall off fast. The sour really radiates with me and I love it.

zzMaja
zzMaja

Tried a sample. I was pleasantly surprised with this one. As the day went on, I appreciated it more and more. At first I was disappointed, but wow this is great, soft, happy, young and smooth. I am definitely getting the feeling of the pomegranate, red currant fruit and the sugar, but it is not overdone and the sandlewood balances it out nicely. Great daytime scent, nice for Spring and summer.

naide
naide

On first spray this scent reminds me of Les Belles De Ricci (green discontinued bottle) then I can hardly smell it anymore. Fades too fast which is a shame. Glad I only purchased 30ml (I do that to ensure my skin takes to the juice before committing to a full size bottle) I sprayed it on a test strip and it lasted longer on that than when I got to try it out for myself.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Second time testing Be Jeweled, and I gotta say I LOVE it! I can't stand most of Vera's other perfumes as they are all too __________________ fill in the blank (fruity, sweet, cloying, yucky...etc)... Be Jeweled is perfect BUT I will not be buying a bottle because it lasts only 1 hour on me, actually not even that! It's is beautiful for 45 minutes then *poof* no more scent, not even if I jam my nose right up to my wrist! I have the rollerball of Princess, hate it and it lasts like 12 hours on me even if I shower and scrub my wrist till it bleeds! UGH!!!!

Lali_7
Lali_7

This scent reminds me of some kind of shampoo. Sweet yet there's something 'showery' about it. I'm not impressed. A little bit like Desirable by Lise Watier I think, but more fruity.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Fruity candy sweet but kind of sour. It's nice and whimsical.

katie257

Yum :) how lovely. A sweet yummy masterpiece in a bottle. Wanted it since it came out, got it on sale after Xmas in a gift set. 30ml perfume. 100ml wash and 100ml lotion for only £18.50. Very happy as it was a blind buy but manage to test it in debenhams before it arrived :)

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

Never bought Vera Wang perfumes. However this smells really fresh, and elegant. The notes of this perfume come through gradually, It makes you feel happy. Any age group would enjoy this perfume. Like it very much.

number9
number9

I didn't really care for this scent. All it made me think of was a melon. In the dry down I still smelled the fruit, a bit of musk and floral. It was really strong in the initial spray but, not overpowering. I like the dry down although it's not to my tastes.

kimmonaghan
kimmonaghan

I loved it in the store but I think I got a bad batch or something with the bottle I ordered through the Kohl's website. The dry down smells so cheap that I've had to wash it right off with soap and water.

Disappointed.:(

prettyswag
prettyswag

smells so nice and fresh at first ...then goes flat on the drydown and remains a ending cheap floral with no lasting power...had to pass....vwang princess is still her best one.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

like this one. reminds me of Victorias Secret Glow.

SazzieBunny
SazzieBunny

Beautiful top notes and on initial spray it is amazing, but then when it dries down it starts to smell like hairspray and it also doesn't last long on my skin :(
If it continued to smell as good as it did on first smell I would definitely buy it but I'm on the fence.
The bottle is very teenage and tacky in my opinion

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Alright!

So last night I went to Kohl's since I seem to be a review junkie and had to smell this perfume. The champagne top note is both it's strength and it's weakness. It's very bubbly and feminine. Not something I would wear due to it not being strong enough.

The sillage reviews are spot on. I think the champagne top notes is what causes this issue if you want my honest opinion. It's so light but I won't deny that it is pleasing upon first spray. I believe that I would have to end up spraying pretty much my whole body in hopes that it would stick around long enough for someone to smell.

Boozy, sparkling, currant is very strong but in the end it softens and vanishes quickly. If you do like this fragrance I would say buy the matching lotion and apply both.

The bottle however is cute but the jewels not so much. They are clunky and large. I almost dropped it when I picked it up to test.

Tas33
Tas33

I tried this today at Kohl's. I first sprayed it on the test paper, waited a few moments, then sniffed it - It was amazing! It's a wonderful sparkling fresh fruity scent, sweet yet with hint of sour berries - I was in heaven! I then sprayed it on my arm, let it sit a few seconds and again when I smelled it, I absolutely loved it. 10 minutes later, the scent faded to soft creamy fruity sweetness. It was still pleasant, but did not have the initial loveliness any longer. 20 minutes later and I can barely smell it any more. Very sad, this would have been one of my favorites if the initial blast of greatness could have hung around longer.

Suzi
Suzi

I have just tried this yummy perfume and bought a bottle of it and I have to say I really love it. Be Jeweled is just fruity and lovely. I'm not usually a fan of Vera Wang I normally find her fragrances a bit much but she has hit one out of the ball park with this one I'd say. It is light, fresh and simply smells gorgeous. the bottle is gorgeous too well done Vera I think this one is definitely a winner. It is just perfect if you are fruity floral girl like me.

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

C'est une odeur tout simplement extraordinaire, mais malheureusement, il ne tient pas du tout... C'est très décevant compte tenu de son coût. Néanmoins, je l'ai acheté en toute connaissance de cause. Je l'aimais trop !

Fragaria
Fragaria

I tried this at the mall. Very nice scent for one and all. The bottle is lovely, I felt it didn't need any "jewels". This is a bit expensive for what my nose picked up. I have several cute, nice, girly, sweetie pie scents so I passed on this. I think it's a definite go for a blind buy for yourself or a gift! I think I'd try and purchase this for a lower price hoping it reaches T.J.Maxx. No objections on this pretty scent.

theXRC
theXRC

Yeah, yeah, so I'm a guy. Mid 30's. Enjoy colognes myself, and buying perfumes for my wife. Kind of odd reviewing a perfume but I must.

Gotta tell you gals...this is awesome! Can't go into notes and this and that but, after many years, many perfumes I bought for her, coffee beans and blah blah blah...here it is. The first perfume, on first smell, I was stupified at the sheer utter sexy sweet perfection of female. Damn.

No really. You wear this and any guy with a nose is gonna eat you up. But, this is a guy's perspective. I had some money on me and got it for my wife. Although I want to give it to her now, I have to be strong and wait until our anniversary in a month. Poor me waiting all that time. It's killing me.

UPDATE: Not killing me anymore, she loves it but, somehow I consider myself the winner here;)

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

Sugary fruit is what I get from this. Its underwhelming to me...sure it smells nice but there are many many perfumes that smell similar to this. Its just nothing special, just nice.

tammyk883
tammyk883

checked this at kohls and it is awesome...want it want it!!

It just cannot get any more obvious than this. Without knowing the notes, I can tell you that I get pomegranate right a way. Mixing in other red berry type of fruit, the beginning reminds me of a clean and crisp fruit juice and jam. It's crisp, fruity and kinda light til the sweetness and floral notes shine thru. It's a bit too sweet, I think, but it's not a big issue with me because the overall is still crisp and fruity. This is probably the same old same old in today's market (knock knock Bath and Body Works, especially Forever Red!) but it is a nice scent packaged in a lovely bottle. Better than Lovestruck line.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Be jeweled is a very strong champagne like fragrance. I smell a strong citrus note in this also. I was disappointed, this fragrance is extremely boozy and the mixture of that and the citrus makes this scent pungent.

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

I love Vera Wang but this perfume to me is just plain juvenile. The bottle itself is very Barbie-ish and the fragrance is not much more than a fruity and sweet cocktail that's fun but nothing special.

danimcneil
danimcneil

I'm actually suprised by this! i would not call it gourmand at all. def a fruity/floral. and the package says a "sparkling fruity floral". its almost a fresh "shampoo scent". But the currants give a major bitter bite here! It almost comes off piney on me. This is during the top/middle notes. Then the passion fruit and peony pop in...so fresh and beautiful. (with the passion fruit, this part is almost VS bombshell-like). I dont get a sugar note. I get very faint musk and a modorate amount of sandlewood in the end. I am so sad that I get no champagne here, as I love a good champagne note! This is pretty generic..but a very nice generic. I wold never pay full price, but I would be in love with whomever gifted a bottle of be jeweled to me!!...oh i got it..very similar to the new Juicy Couture pink bottle! But less citrusy, more currant!

To me this smells exactly like a sherbet that was for kids in those days (Ahoi Brause). I wouldn't want to smell like that though :-)

bookerc1
bookerc1

Smelled a sampler of this in an advertisement, and all I can say is I hope the actual perfume smells better than the magazine insert. It smelled strongly of fruit cocktail, the canned kind you get in grade school lunches. I'll definitely give it a sniff in a store, but I'll try it on a paper strip before I commit to wearing this, even as a one-time trial. I don't mind food scents, either fruits or gourmands, but my first impression of this one was pretty negative.

kkt
kkt

Love this perfume, smelled it today and want it! Smells delicious and beautiful! The bottle is also very pretty!

Merebon
Merebon

Yikes, sprayed at store today. Smelled way too much like dish washer detergent on me. It's a no go for me. And it was very sweet.

Cams
Cams

Tested this yesterday. I was underwhelmed - it was sweet, the bottle looks somewhat better in photographs and the fragrance does not provide any excitement for the VW brand.
Btw - the "jewels" at the top are removable and appear to serve no clear purpose - too small for the wrist and to large for the finger!

First I must say the bottle isn't as pretty in person, I was disappointed. As for the scent , it is pretty, more interesting than the Lovestruck duos, Be Jeweled is sweet, fruity, juicy ,but it has one thing more, it isn't as young, as teenagerish as her other scents. It is a warmer scent, so my first impression is that it is nice, but I need to wear it more to see if I can rise past the nice.
Not sure i could detect the champagne note, which was clearly present in Divina La Perla.
Update, I gave it away, nothing special.

katie257

Very excited for this! Guns be a must buy, anyone know a release date?

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I love perfumes that have champagne note in it, so i will buy this for sure, even i don't know how it smelled. 2 reason to buy: Champagne & the Bottle!

elcamir
elcamir

OMG I love that bottle!!and pomegranate..oh I can't wait

KateMkay
KateMkay

People are going to throw tomatoes on me, but this kind of stones and all tries to make the bottle look expensive in my eyes makes it so cheap and childish.The best houses of perfume always keeps it classy and simple.
The notes are typical for Vera Wang ( lets clon everything).

popka bebic
popka bebic

The most beautiful bottle! :)

warunphan
warunphan

Love this bottle ... Can't wait !!!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

The bottle looks sooooo dreamy. I almost get in like trance when i se it :P The notes sounds so good too. Will defenitly buy this when it comes out to the market.

Fairus
Fairus

the bottle is amazing!

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

LOVE the bottle. I am looking forward to trying this, i love "Passionfruit" in perfumes.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

This looks awsome..notes also intresting...

Be Jeweled by Vera Wang 3.77 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Be Jeweled fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Be Jeweled, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be Jeweled by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be Jeweled by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.