Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Bouquet Vera Wang for women
dislike

yellow floral
Bouquet Vera Wang for women Pictures Bouquet Vera Wang for women Pictures

Fragrance Bouquet is created in order to adorn wedding gowns collection of the same name. It brings an entirely new and modern view on the brides. It will be presented in April 2008 in 500 stores in the USA.

The fragrance brings the notes of dew drops, Sicilian bergamot, and black currant leaf. The heart is composed of white narcissus and honeysuckle, while the base of lavender accords, musk, Moroccan cedarwood, and white iris root.

The bottle is designed in a slightly pyramidal shape with facets reminiscent of wedding gown pleats. It will be available as 50ml (1.7 oz.) and 100ml (3.4 oz.) EDP accompanied with matching body care products.

Cassis Sicilian Bergamot Water Notes

Honeysuckle Narcissus Jasmine

Orris Root Lavender Musk Moroccan Cedar

Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I like Bouquet on "bluebird days" (as we call them in Lake Tahoe) when it's crisp outside and there is snow on the ground, yet the sun is especially white and bright and there are but a few small clouds drifting leisurely across the vibrant, deep periwinkle sky. This fragrance sparkles when exposed to cold air.

Bouquet initially smells exactly like Pantene Pro V hair products to me (the water note and underlying orris root, perhaps?) and then, hark! A sharp citrus note appears, not unlike Old English wood polishing oil. Bouquet soon settles into an easygoing, light floral/aquatic scent. In hot weather the Pantene and Old English smells are apparent on my skin and it's annoying.

I'll have to try spraying this on my clothes as the scent does not last, nor project, on my skin.

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

This is a strange case. I actually get the honeysuckle first (which I love), and then after about 45 minutes, the honeysuckle disappears and I get a gourmand-like sweetness that I can't account for looking at the notes.

Overall, I'm glad I bought a sample and not a full bottle. It's a shame, though, because on the right person, I think this would be absolutely beautiful from start to finish.

nellyrlight@aol.com

I like it but it's nothing like the original..I adore the original..This is a fresh scent but I cannot really say there is anything distinctive or really special about it so if you are looking for that than this isn't it.

nellyrlight@aol.com

I think I still love the original one the best..This one does not stay long on my skin..but it's a fresh, classy scent..and I love the bottle!

ktyhan
ktyhan

fresh... but...a bit watery (light).. bitter (floral).. sweet & sour (citrous).. and artificial (sharp)... reminds me of artificially flavored and sweetened orange juice...very nice bottle, though...

regnflickan
regnflickan

After ten minutes when the sharp notes is gone I like this perfume. Unfurtunally it gave me a headace right away when i put it on. I normally never get headaces from perfumes but something in the opening notes triggered it, so although I like the drydown I will give my sample away. So, I wanted to give a warning to you out there that gets headaces easy, spray with causion the first time.

b.w.1185
b.w.1185

I love it. It is true to its name in that it smells like a bouquet of flowers. I have 30 different perfumes & I've gotten more compliments from men on this perfume than any I've ever owned.

beaspalace1321
beaspalace1321

This is a strong floral scent in my opninion. It's just a splash of floral with no exciting sophistication to the scent in the beginning. It might even give those more sensitive to scents headaches. But once it settles on my skin, the floral becomes softer and more delicate. The middle tones come out, and i can smell something that unsettles me, something bitter which i really dislike.

It's only when the basenotes come through, That i really enjoy this perfume. too bad it doesn't have great lasting power though.

tvu
tvu

i need not to write much about how nice & delicate this smell as most on here have described this pretty well :) I really like this perfume but it is not long lasting as others designer EDP. (This is what i noticed with Vera Wang line of perfumes, lovely but not long lasting). It last for about 2hours it is almost gone, staying very close to skin. It is not exactly cheap either so my money is better spent on other brands.

yantiadi
yantiadi

i just blindly bought this online. luckyly, i'm happy with it.

to my nose this is a light fragrance, addictively sweet when drying down..just not oversweet..i think that's why i feel it addictive ..:)

compared to the original vera wang, i find the original vera wang's opening scent is better.. but this one wins when it comes to the drying down part :)

cutile
cutile

Interesting to hear that it can give headaches. I love the scent, it lifts me.

Laululintu
Laululintu

Not so bad but it gives me a headache.

servana
servana

This is just a nice, fresh, pleasant floral scent. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's not overly generic either. This is the kind of scent you could buy someone as a gift, because it's a completely inoffensive scent which has quite a positive feel to it. A nice ageless scent for all women.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is really a very good white floral. It needs a few minutes to settle, as it is a bit strong when you first spray it, but then it is like spring time in a bottle. White flowers, with green notes and the orris root in the background making it just that bit more real and less ethereal. The lavender relaxes the white flowers considerably. This is very well blended and I think the orris root, lavender and cassia were used to great effect here, especially as I normally hate white florals. This is a great fragrance for a spring bride.

puti monster
puti monster

usally it takes a while for me to love a perfume, but with this one i just LOVE it best perfume i've brought <3

oriens
oriens

The fragrance is nice, very suitable for day-time, spring and summer.. BUT, it does not last at all! As if I am spraying water on me.. smell dissappears in few minutes !

SingaporeGirl1975
SingaporeGirl1975

It was fresh & beautiful but unfortunately did not last more than a few minutes, this was disappointing especially when it is meant to be a luxurious scent. I invested in the EDP 100ml/3.4fl.oz size, I'm happy I did not buy the body cream which in total would have cost me over GB£100. Real shame!!

Louw
Louw

A nice, feminine floral. To me it smells like lily with a hint of rose, although neither of those notes are listed as being in it! Very pleasant but nothing unusual to make it stand out from the crowd.

duskangel101
duskangel101

vera wang is a bit lazy when it comes o bottle designs. aside from princess and its flankers, every bottle looks the almost same.

ksenia2010
ksenia2010

Very feminine, fresh - floral scent. I love it. It suits me very much!

melia
melia

Vera Wang Bouquet is a lighthearted, casual, citrussy floral. It reminds me of fragrances such as Bright Crystal by Versace: easy to wear, great for all weather circumstances but especially for spring and in it's simplicity and freshness, it appeals rather sexy. The kind of sexy which the woman wearing this wouldn't know she has, but the male truly feels attracted too. My thumbs are up.

edit: Aah, now I remember! On my clothes, it is also quite like Elizabeth Ardens 5th Avenue. And Versace for Women.

Jaspersen send me a large vial of this perfume and although Vera Wang is not really my house, this perfume is very very lovely. It is subtle, but sophisticated. Fresh and intimate. It is very well balanced. Great perfume! Hope to have it in a large size soon!!

heavenbelle
heavenbelle

There are so many reviews about this saying that there’s nothing so special with this perfume.

Yes I agree to that, but sometimes we just like something or to do something even if it is not special. Like for example: a walk in the park, to eat something to fill our stomach, or even just stare outside the window without looking at something in particular. These are the things we like doing but there is definitely nothing so special about them.

Vera Wang Bouquet, there’s nothing so special about it but I just like wearing it to smell its freshness and cleanliness, to calm my mind and make me relax. I wear this when I am in the mood not to smell very complex but just simple and fresh.

I heard that this is meant to be a wedding scent, but I consider this more of an “office” or casual perfume which is very safe to wear and won’t annoy anyone sitting or standing next to you.

We just have to accept that not everything in this world is special. And sometimes something doesn’t have to be so complex and unique before you like/love it. And that applies to perfumes too!

P.S. but again like most of my perfumes (maybe it's really my skin!!!) it doesn't have any lasting power :(

judeaqua
judeaqua

Green, fresh, citrusy and very long lasting... also has a huge crisp green sillage. Smells quite linear but amazing in its green juicy freshness.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought a bottle today at Marshalls and I like it now I didn't before but where is the lasting power? It is a nice fragrance overall and I love the bottle and the way that it sprays out better quality sprayer than some cheaper fragrances

xyelox
xyelox

i got a sample of this and i love it!very2 sweet soft n warm :)
i love to sniff my wrist whenever i wear this!

nirwana
nirwana

lovely but too strong for me. i can't use it everyday, just in special occasion.

xs
xs

This is quite lovely and soft but the drydown reminded me of medicine.However, I will give it another try.

It's my understanding that Vera Wang fragrances are designed to be worn on special ocassions, specifically on your wedding day. Surprisingly however is the tendency from most people to wear them casually.

Bouquet is one of those fragrances I would wear casually myself. I probably would not consider wearing this on my big day.

I've always been that girl that dreamed of an Autumn wedding, even though the consensus of women choose their wedding day in the heat of Summer. This crisp, citrusy and clean floral may be the perfect choice for others, yet it does not appeal to me.

I seem to detect a note that smells rather similar to a green apple in the opening, which contributes to this fragrance's Summery crispness. The juiciness of the overall composition makes the scent more playful than romantic.

Personally I find Bouquet to be rather synthetic and generic. This fragrance and the Incanto line by Salvatore Ferragamo are rather similar in both scent and style.

Another disappointment was the lasting strength which was relatively weak on my skin. The scent comes across as being quite thin and watery. Unfortunately I am not a fan of this fragrance.

miszliz
miszliz

i thought i would love the perfume but
truely not at all. smells like.. i dont know.. an expenisver hairspray that tryna smell better than a (cheap) hairspray or something

eJAZZY
eJAZZY

Playful and witty, but also sweet and unique by it's floral aura. This is a fragrance worn by the woman surrounded by those fond of her. Amiable, but envied. She is the life of her atmosphere and the acknowledged bloom in a dying field.

Annie_D
Annie_D

I have found this to be a wonderful fragrance for spring. It is light and the honeysuckle is delightful with a touch of other florals.

ramiske
ramiske

A nice classic light floral. I just love it for daytime wear. Of course, I love most of the Vera Wang fragrances. The body lotion is very nice too!

It is fairly strong with just one spray and has decent staying power.

Bouquet
Bouquet

Of course, given my screen name, I HAD to try this. My impression is: a light, soft, fresh, ladylike, classic, well blended, springtime green floral, good for daytime use. I would recommend it more for the 18-25 age range and/or for weddings. This is a fragrance for someone who enjoys "Charlotte's" (the brunette character from "Sex in the City") style.
The perfume's power is about 4 hours, not bad. No rude surprises in the drydown, either.

chance25
chance25

This scent comes on too strong, and never seems to simmer to anything I can even tolerate wearing. It's got some major floral heavy hitters like honeysuckle, narcissus and lavender. Which by themselves can be heavy imo..I have a lg. bottle of this and it justs sits there mocking me. Put it like this, your in a major dept. store and it's christmas time and there's hundreds of ladies spritzing perfume, this is that smell! UPDATE 1/14-
I now adore an appreciate this perfume. If I spray it on the outside of my arm instead of the inside it smells so much better. I'm realling feeling the lavender and iris, it smells like an elegant high quality lotion. Somewhat similar to her signature scent, but brighter and more girly. $$ well spent thank goodness.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Sharp, juicy, floral - green and warm smell. It's possible to say - classic and determined. For fans sound and fresh bouquets.

vertigo
vertigo

reminds of Boss Woman, although they have no common notes.
good for office.
very nice bottle!

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

This starts with a blast of citrus and then the honeysuckle prevails

Bouquet by Vera Wang 3.77 out of 5 based on 185 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bouquet by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bouquet by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.