Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flower Princess Vera Wang for women

Flower Princess Vera Wang for women
dislike

Flower Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures

Flower Princes is a successor of the fragrance Princess created in 2006. The bottle of the new fragrance repeats the shape of its predecessor, but this time in pale pink nuances and with silver crown-like top adorned with pink crystals.

This fragrance will be available as limited edition world-wide, while permanently available at the Asian market, and it is created in honor of the spring time and Japanese cultural movement Kawaii, 'cultural obsession followed by irresistible, cute and energetic details'.

It was created in cooperation with Firmenich and is devoted to all the women that feel like princesses regardless of their age.

Flower Princess is a floral-fruity composition with green ivy notes, tangerine and lotus in the top. The heart unites orange blossom petals, Moroccan rose, jasmine Sambac and mimosa, while the base notes bring peach peel notes, amber, precious woods accords and musk.

The fragrance comes as 50ml (1.7 oz.) and 100ml (3.4 oz.) EDT, accompanied with matching body care products.

The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont.

Ivy Water Lily Tangerine

Orange Blossom Jasmine Mimosa Moroccan Rose

Apricot Amber Musk Precious Woods

Flower Princess Fragrance Reviews

natasha28
natasha28

some days i love this and others i dislike it. I find it smells a lot better once it's faded a bit. very feminine, but not too floral b/c the vanilla makes it sweeter

galaxy86
galaxy86

I had high hopes from this perfume. Or may be its just me. But this perfume smelt too plasticy and aldehydey to me. And was not lasting at all. It was gone completely in three hours. I somehow didnt smell anything but aldehyde from top and middle notes and then just got base notes (musk and amber only). Though I still smelt plastic like something even in base.

florence.lee
florence.lee

An old bouquet of white flowers, it smells exactly like old matrons going to English high tea at the Goodwood Park hotel. I just can't stand this crisp stateliness, all faux poise and no fun at all. A watered down version of Kenzo Flower, whose old womanly rose reminds me of Hazeline Snow, a cheap drugstore skin cream sold in parts of Asia, which my grandma swears by. Funny how it smells so cheap even for its price. And its blasé linearity, the cheek?!!

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Fresh floral citrus fragrance. Smells just like Salvatore Ferragamo F for fascinating and I love it!

aoviatt
aoviatt

I'm 42 and wouldn't DREAM of wearing this. To me, this smells like a pefume for little girls, I mean little, as in grade-school age. Too sweet and soft, lacking anything interesting, unique, or alluring. For girls, not women.

olkynlove
olkynlove

My experience with this perfume was simply upsetting. My friend is in love with original Princess but since it's to sweet for me i decided to try the Flower one. What a disappointment it was. Yes, smell is nice but it doesn't last at all. I could spray it all over and it would disappear in 30 min anyway :(

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

I get a Marzipan or Amaretto vibe from Princess. Maybe it's the mimose mixed with the other notes that makes me detect such gourmet scents.

hannaheart
hannaheart

I really really wanted to like this perfume because of the bottle. When I smelled it, I thought it is feminine, floral, but nothing really special. It's not bad if you're not allergic to it, which I am. -__- One whiff and I'm off to a sneezing fit.

kikiena01
kikiena01

Nice sweet scent, a little bit woody and deep. Love the opening notes - citrus/vanilla/caramel. After 15 minutes it starts smelling like woods mixed with vanilla, coconut and jasmine :) Not overaly sweet, it is pleasant and quite warm scent for girls/women 17 - 30(?) years old.

I would wear this in fall and winter.But I wouldn't buy it because of the bad lasting power (on my skin max. 3 hours).

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

suhaesa
suhaesa

i smell sweet vanilla ..it reminds me of Hanna Mori..a nice sent very young at heart..very pleasant some how its fit for a fairy tale princess whose not older than 17 years old..its a mass production perfume just like any other sweet perfume does not have a character of its own..yet is likable by young fairy lovers!

rating 3.5 out 5

rachel.bender
rachel.bender

I personally thought that it kind of smelled like something that my grandmother would wear

oonheon
oonheon

floral, warm, sweet, shiny,and like a pretty princess just as Vera Wang

Perfumian Girl 7
Perfumian Girl 7

I really like this Vera Wang scent because it's floral. The bottle is just like almost all the other Vera Wang perfumes with the heart and crown lid. I love the beginning and ending notes of tangerine and ivy green notes in the beginning and base of amber and peach. I recommend this to all Vera Wang lovers out there.

lindsey88
lindsey88

I bought Flower Princess because I love Princess, but I gave it away almost right away because it just smelled to me like a bunch of flowers. It's definitely a nice scent, but I was looking for something more intriguing and creamy.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This fragrance has more of a fruity musk scent. There are some floral notes I can tell but it is not overpowering. This is a scent I like. I love the pretty, romantic scents. And Princess certainly smells like something a Princess would wear. I like this and would buy it again. My mom didn't like it for her she said it smelled too young. But I think this scent would be good for most ages. If it is too girly of a scent than Miss Dior Cherie may be a better scent to try

venclips
venclips

i don't like this one. it's smell like plastic, too light, weak lasting power about 1-2hours on my skin. i bought it because of blind buy, just because i love the bottle. i wanna throw it away since the first i smelled it... yuck! i thought vera wang not serious when created this perfume.

takeasniff
takeasniff

When I first spray this it is sweet but sharp at the same time. When it settles I can smell peach or apricot which doesn't bother me. I wondered if it smelt like that for anyone else or just me? It is quite a plain drydown to a boring peach but I do like it. Everyone has commented on how sweet it is but I wondered if they noticed a peach dry down? It lasts pretty well on me I didn't think it was a waste of money but it will not fill the room people need to be close to you to notice it.

chanellove17
chanellove17

I bought a 50mL bottle of this and loved it for a good 6 months, wore it everyday, and then all of a sudden I couldn't stand the over the top apricot-i-ness that it started to create on my skin. It is a beautiful scent, and I did love it to begin with, but not anymore. Too sweet and cloying - i definitely prefer the original Princess.

wind83
wind83

very feminine, sweet. like it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I don't think this is sweet at all, in fact it is rather bitter. Fresh - yes, but not in a citrusy way. It is actually quite musky on me and I find it unpleasant on the whole. Good thing I tried and didn't make a blind purchase.

krissycat
krissycat

This scent is very clean. I get two feelings when wearing this perfume, one is that I'm walking through a garden in the early summer and I'm surrounded by beautiful smelling flowers. The other is I've just gotten out of a shower or a pool and I smell very fresh and clean. That's pretty much the sense I get smelling this fragrance, warm and clean, fresh and flowery. Smells nothing like original Vera Wang Princess. This is a great spring and summer scent.

yenierose
yenierose

sweet and fresh...

ebowman630
ebowman630

i have a little bottle but i smells so good i can't use it!

Wynter
Wynter

Picked up Flower Princess today for $30 unsniffed. I was betting that I would like it based on the good reputation of Vera Wang's brand (usually reliable for nice scents) . I wasn't mistaken. This is very soft, pretty, girly, and young. It smells like a field of wildflowers and jasmine on a warm spring day. It's inoffensive, which makes it a nice perfume for school and work. Unfortunately, the silage and lasting power aren't very good.

adele l
adele l

This really does smell like many other fumes on the market right now, even YSLs Parisienne, a very soft rose/peony combo. The listed notes are surprising-doesn't smell fruity or gourmand, or of jasmine. Princess is, as expected, a youthful and girly staightforward floral. The lasting power isn't great but it's not offensive or strange in any way. A very safe scent.

Dongning
Dongning

It's a loyal scent, very charming and calm. Though it doesn't stay for a long time. I prefer stray it on clothe than skin. Yet, I haven't tested the original.

la_beba
la_beba

Bought 1oz bottle of this. What i get is only cute heart shape with light pink liquid nothing wow about it.

However it does smell nice, girly, very soft..i can't detect notes in this fragrance even is sniff it close still can't. Sweet, soft, girly & nice. that's it! The original princess is better for me.

guest_moomlight
guest_moomlight

This smell is what I love.
no showiness & no strong.
It just simple and warmer.
I think its smell warmer and warmer as
time goes by. It also familar too.

enigma_33
enigma_33

It smells or rose and jasmine - a very sweet rose, like a garden labyrinth with vanilla cake smell coming from the open kitchen window. It s a fragrance for young woman, but it not smell like a princess at all. More like little Red Riding Hood, innocent and girly.

sharyssa

My baby! My Flower Princess lol! I really do like this scent alot I have a full bottle and I don't want to use it because it is a limited edition and I don't want to run out! If I can find another bottle I will use it but for now I keep my lil baby girl full and safe on my dresser!

michelle_belle_de_jour
michelle_belle_de_jour

I really love this one but not as much as the original Princess. A nice floral perfume that is pretty and youthful, just like you would imagine it would smell like.

acingram
acingram

At fisrt I wasn't particularly fond of this scent so it sat on the back burner for a while. Eventually I tried it again and I was suprised how well it worked with my skin! I don't think I have ever been complimented as much about my perfume as I did with Vera Wang Princess. The intensity of the floral that I didn't like at first fades into a soft, feminine scent that follows you everywhere all day long and mus really do something for the fellas because I couldn't stop all the complements hehehe! Pretty good stuff.

perfume_prince
perfume_prince

I remember i bought this in late 2008. I thought i liked it but then i grew bored of it and i felt it lacked character. so i gave it away and said sayonara!

Back with a sweet evangence!

Sometime in 2009, i happen to smell it again and gave it another chance. Now i am in love with it and it's in my permanent perfume collection until it's discontinued.

It comes across as a sweet fruity floral. Not fruity as other fruit salad perfumes out there that i detest.

This one i like and i use it when i want to smell sweet and fresh at the same time during the day.

This perfume itself is not heavy.

It's light and can be worn by almost anyone. I feel it should be worn during the day. Not really an evening perfume in my opinion.

I do feel the notes are difficult to detect. it's all similar But let me tell you, you might think it's ''too plain'' or ''sticky/cloying'' but when you start getting compliments. Flower princess will grow on you.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I was quite into this Flower Princess at the first sniff, its floral note really attracted me. That made it standout comparing with a double of "sweet notes" I was testing at the same time.

I have used about 15ml out of my 50ml bottle, but now... I just find it not that special, pherhaps because it's not that intoxicatingly changeful: the top note, middle note and the base note are almost the same to me. It's classified as "Floral Fruity" on this webpage, though I can't tell any fruity note from the entire life of this fragrance. I'm a little disappointed, for I thought I had found my signature scent, but I'm wrong.

I'm repositioning it from "Love" to simply "Like".

---------Update:
Green Tea + Jasmine, good enough for summer.
(07/14/2010)

guest_jamie
guest_jamie

to sharyssa do you know where to buy black xs and is there anywhere else you can buy flower princess?

sharyssa

I finally got this one yesterday at Marshalls 3.4 oz for $39.99 and I like this better than the original Princess it smells alot like Ralph Lauren Style to me but a little bit sweet and it is stronger smelling than the others in the Princess line. I want another bottle I could wear this everyday its so pretty and noticable! 5 stars!

guest_Cheap
guest_Cheap

If I was to describe this fragrance in one word, it would be "cheap." Really really cheap, and nothing special.

I'm glad that it's actually limited edition all over the world (except Asia), which means that no one has to suffer anymore like I did.

I mean, the perfume, it starts with the same stupid flower fragrance and ends with that same identical stupid flower scent, and it doesn't ever ever change as the time goes by.

I got this as a gift from Asia, but I hope no one in the America waste their money on this cheap-smelling fragrance.

Meh.

Sure, Flower Princess is pretty, but it doesn't seem to evolve much further than that.

May I ask, but where are the fruits? All I get is a rather bland, predictable, soft floral blend, which honestly is far too musky for my liking.

I'll admit that the bottle, packaging and advertising doesn't suggest that Flower Princess is anything more than pretty and charming. My craving for something bold and unique comes from my frustration with this scent. I wanted memorable but after a few minutes I couldn't remember how this smelt. Aren't Vera Wang scents meant to compliment a bride on her wedding day? On my wedding day I hope to wear something that will make me stand out in a crowd, not blend in with one.

After getting all that off my chest and reflecting back on the scent itself, Flower Princess is still pleasant and undeniably feminine. I can't disregard the fact that some people prefer soft and transparent scents to loud ones. So because of that observation I will recommend Flower Princess to those that like soft, basic florals.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

A good choice of Vera for the younger set. I bought it for my 20 something daugther a few years ago, and she liked it.

luvspink1234
luvspink1234

This perfume comes in a stylish bottle, shaped like a heart, but can stand without the point. It's my favorite color, pink, and it smells so good! When you buy this it has a lot of ounces in it, so that's another good thing. Love this! <3

guest_Jane
guest_Jane

I love Vera Wang Flower Princess, I am 53 and it fits me perfectly, However I just found out today that Flower Princess is no longer available. Please bring it back, it's summer and I need my flower princess.

sweetmarie
sweetmarie

I like this perfume, for me is very soft floral and feminine fragance.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I finally tried it on my skin today. I love it when I sniffed it on the testing paper. But today when I spritzed it on my skin, it was not as good as I expected. It's just "sweet" floral and nothing more than that. Also, it disappeared within an hour! I was so suprised as the original one last quite long but this one didn't work on me. I will buy one for collection, but I don't think I will use it for special occations. I love the bottle.

michellehii
michellehii

I've got my sample size yesterday and I wear it to office today. I noticed quite a few here mentioned it is sweet. I'm actually one of those who hate sweet fragrance. But surprisingly this isn't smell sweet to me. The sweetness is brought out by combination of flowers. However, I can't tell what flower notes in it. I smell a lot orange notes.

I like this perfume for it just nice flowery notes, but I don't think this is perfect for me. It smells kinda "young", should be nice on those under 24..lol! Down side, this perfume totally doesn't last more than an hour!!

Princess
Princess

Light, sweet and refreshing. A fruity/flower summer scent. Not heavy like the original. A scent everyone will like. A spring/summer fragrance.

ramiske
ramiske

It is sweet, but just wonderful. I know this was targeted at a younger crowd, but I'm 40 and LOVE it. I actually prefer it to the original. I wear it daily!

marie08
marie08

A nice first scent for a young girl to own. Light and floral.

hena a
hena a

i think it is sweet and light. not at all sickeningly sweet (at least that is what i think) a bit flowery. a really nice scent!

Firenze-Fortune
Firenze-Fortune

I got a sample of this in the mail it has got to be my next "big want" perfume it has a sweet young smell.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Although peony is not listed as an official note, I get a good dose of it here. Very light and young; pleasant enough.

Vada
Vada

This perfume is too sweet for my liking. Think it is better for a younger skin.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

Very sweet and cloying.. what I would call a tween fragrance.

liat
liat

It's sweet and as sophisticated as its bottle may suggest. The sweetness is thick and sticky it's hard to smell any of the notes, but it may be one for winter.

Flower Princess by Vera Wang 3.56 out of 5 based on 268 ratings and 53 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Flower Princess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Flower Princess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flower Princess by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flower Princess by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.