Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Glam Princess Vera Wang for women

Glam Princess Vera Wang for women
dislike

Glam Princess is the fourth princess in the line of fragrant creations of the house of Vera Wang. It succeeds Princess from 2006, Flower Princess from 2006 and Rock Princess presented in April 2009. The latest version arrives on the market in December 2009, while its advertising campaign will be launched a bit sooner, beginning November.

Princess is the key edition of the house of Vera Wang known as best seller and the most popular fragrance of this collection. Modern, feminine and like from a fairy-tale, this fragrance has evolved into new editions, new princesses with time. The fragrance was created by two perfumers, Ilias Ermenidis and Harry Fremont, of such notes as crushed red currant, juicy guava and pear in top notes of this beautiful composition. A heart adds aromas of orange blossom and vanilla orchid, leaving a trail of base notes which incorporate ambrette seed, sugar marshmallow and soft cashmere wood.

Glam Princess arrives in a shimmering gold flacon with pink stars and gold crown with gems, in amount of 50 and 100 ml EDT, accompanied with perfumed body lotion.

Red Currant Guava Pear

African Orange flower Vanilla orchid Honey

Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Marshmallow Cashmere Wood Cedar

Glam Princess Fragrance Reviews

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

Lasts about 15 minutes (as most Vera wang fragrances do) also smells kinda cheap to me. The origional princess is in this bottle without a dought. After 5minuites you can smell the origional. I wouldn't recommend it though. apart from people who like the origional & very weak lasting perfumes I can't see this being very popular
IMO

Maddlesbubbles
Maddlesbubbles

Ugliest bottle I've ever seen. Like honestly, what the heck are Vera Wang's people(or Vera herself) thinking. Blergh. It's a lovely sweet summery scent however, if you look past the disaster that is that bottle.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This is a lovely, sweet, woodsy, warm gourmand on me.
I'm guessing that it smells masculine to some, because of the cedar.
I do smell the resemblance to Princess, but, I like it, too.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I am a diehard gourmand lover, and while the Princess original is sweet, it's floral sweet. Not quite my thing, but a nice addition to my tooth-ache collection. ;) So I got this for a deal, and was tempted by the marshmallows! It is very much like the original, with a woody sweetness. Pretty generic, actually. I'll have to wear it more to see how it works on me. (I just rec'd in the mail and sprayed it on a napkin. I live in the middle of nowhere and have to blind buy my perfumes online based on reviews and notes)
I would love to try more Princesses (Night and Pink for example) but just can't find them cheap enough for another blind buy. (I have over 100 perfumes).
If the dry down is 10 minutes later... then I 100% agree the drydown is just like the original.
oh well.... still a nice scent.

mjsx
mjsx

This was my signature fragrance for many months. It always smelled sweet and warm on my skin, never masculine at all, really loved it. Initially when you spray it it smells strong but after it settles it smells very fruity and warm. Prefer Glam Princess over Princess, which is a more powdery, sweet, floral scent.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Boring, bland, cheap smelling. Metallic/fruity. Smells like weed petals in a bottle of water.

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

I bought this fragrance yesterday :3 I read the notes and thought I had found my dream perfume, but I was a little hesitant because of the mixed reviews :/ I saw it on sale so I decided to blind buy it.

Don’t be misled by the girly notes listed; the honey, marshmallow, musk, redcurrant. There is definitely more emphasis on the woody notes. I can smell a dash of honey in the dry-down, but this perfume is spicier than I would’ve thought :( I can’t really smell the fruits on me, just plain woods, honey and a little marshmallow. I can imagine the floral scents being mixed in there too. Though the notes all sound like ones I’d enjoy, I guess they just can’t all go together. It’s very woody, musky, powdery, more ‘mellow’ than I’d like :P It smells a bit like the original Princess, I’m pretty sure I prefer that one over the Glam though. It is a nice perfume, and I can see others liking it, but I don’t feel feminine when I wear it. Less woods and more fruits and I’d be much more fond of it ^^ I wasn’t expecting something like this from the cute bottle c: Yes, I find it a little masculine as other reviewers do, but it’s not too bad :) Don’t think I’ll be wearing this one much.

As for sillage, it sits close to the skin. To do this review I’m constantly smelling my wrist xD I’d say the longevity is weak to moderate as this is a softer scent.

Bit disappointed with this one, but if you like woody perfumes that aren’t too sweet then you may like Glam Princess :3 If you are looking for something yummy and girly, you might need to pass on this one, although the notes sound perfect :/

Hope this helps :]

EDIT: I tried to wear this again but all I can smell is woods with a dash of honey. I don't like it at all :/ It doesn't make me feel pretty, maybe a pretty tree trunk, but yeah I won't be wearing this :(

natz
natz

This is less sweet compared to the original princess perfume of VW. It is also in my opinion a fragrance that suits most age groups and is a versatile scent from day to night time. I find this 1 is a bit more mellowed out by the woodsy notes so if you like very sweet scents then VW's princess perfume is recommended, however if princess it appears too girly and young for you, then opt for the glam princess.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Glam Princess is my favorite princess. I sort of feel like she is the ignored and unappreciated princess. Probably because the general audience it was made for wasn't prepared for something almost unisex coming from a bottle labeled princess.
This fragrance reminds me of a feminine dior homme intense (the formulation with ambrette seed). The opening is sparkly like and it almost gives off a champagne kind of vibe to me. I smell the pear and guava clearly. The middle with the honey and orchid explains right off the bat why I probably am in love with glam princess. That velvet candy like sweetness from orchid comes out to play and the sticky sweet honey with orange flower adds a nice sticky sweet floral heart pairing off that fruity almost bubbly kind of top fruit notes. Throughout the whole fragrance the cashmere note is quite strong with a bit of cedar, it creates a creamy softly spicy white smelling kind of wood. The Ambrette seed adds this wonderful sweet powdery musk smell that I love that can only really be described as ambrette seed smell because something that awesome really deserves it's own category. I feel like more people would like this walking up to the bottle expecting something woody and unisex. The blend isn't as smooth as I would have hoped it to be, but I do love it and crave it time to time. I'm on my second bottle.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This is a strange perfume cause it changes its mood. One day it smells good and the other day it smells bad and like masculine :S

sayister
sayister

I love love love this perfume. I used it the first time last night and omg. It's wonderful. This perfume was what I was looking for all my life. It's fruity and fresh and when it dies down later on I can smell sweetness. The bottle is so adorable. I love the crown and the ring (only comes with 3.4 oz/ 100 mL) Ahhhh. I fell in love with it the moment I got it. Nothing deisappointed and I knew when I ordered it online I was gonna be satisfied. I did some research and frangrantica helped me with deciding which perfume would best fit me. :D I really think young adults should use it. It's a scent my age group should use. It's not too mature and it's not too youngish. It's not too strong either. :) BUY IT!

tzeal
tzeal

not for me. it smells a bit like beer? i found i didnt feel like i was pretty in this scent. its really meant for a tom boy or someone who is into light un sweetened scents. feeling beautiful or strong is the best feelings i get from my perfumes. this one does not give me any of those feelings.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

This was a blind buy,but I did look it up here on fragrantica before purchasing.From the notes listed,it sounded like something that I would love.When it arrived,I smelled it from the bottle,and it seemed a bit masculine.I don't always go by the initial scent from the bottle,I know I should always test it on my skin,as long as it's not completely repellent.So,I decided to save it for when I worked the night shift,as that's when I break in the scents I think might be strong,or have anything that might not work around a lot of people.
I put it on,my usual 4 spray application,and it was so strong,and still very masculine.I waited though,knowing first spritz can be deceiving. After 15 minutes,I left for the night,and it was still very manly.The wood note is the only thing I'm smelling at this point,with the honey lending just the tiniest bit of sweetness.
I was hoping for the fruits to make an appearance in there somewhere,but they never did show up for me.the marshmallow and honey just kept this scent from going completely over to the side of men's fragrance.
final impression,scent wise,is woody with a touch of sweet.Mostly the cashmere wood and cedar.
I will say the sillage is very good,almost heavy.I had no trouble smelling it all night,and It was very noticeable for the few people I worked with.No I didn't clear the room,which is good.As for longevity,it is now almost 19 hours since first application,I have put my pajamas on & slept,and I just woke up haven't showered it off,and I am still catching whiffs of it as I type and move about getting my morning coffee and whatnot.Why can't all my scents have this kind of staying power? Some I absolutely adore,have such crappy longevity,and this one,which I'm not exactly crazy about,just won't stop? I was calling it the smell that wouldn't die last night,and seriously,It's still going,however faintly.thing is,still all i'm getting is slightly sweet cedar.
so if you're looking for a slightly sweet,not fruity,or flowery woody scent,with great sillage and amazing longevity,I recommend Glam Princess.If you're looking for a sweet,fruity gourmand ,with a touch of woods,I recommend skipping this one,and looking elsewhere.

I wanted a fragrance with marshmallow that wasn't overwhelmingly gourmand and I found this online for super cheap so I blind bought it.
Glam Princess is definitely not super gourmand. It's mostly woody and musky with a powdery marshmallow twist. I would not say the marshmallow is super prominent though. It's more like the powdery smell of the inside of an empty bag of Jet Puffed.
Lots of cashmir wood, red currant and honey. I get orange blossom once it dries down a bit. Inoffensive and not quite youthful, but not mature either.
Staying power is pretty weak and it sits very close to the skin. Might be a good fragrance for office wear.

bailarina
bailarina

Soft fruity and woody. If you like this combination you will like this. At first spritz is slightly masculine, but it dries down into a very feminine scent that is not too sweet and has the right amount of woodiness. It is very nice, I love it. I can smell the guava, pear, some flowery note and the cashmere wood (I love cashmere wood). The only thing is that the women I work with said it smelled masculine at first (I agree), and when it dried down they could not even smell it anymore, lol. That's why I said it was soft, although they are all older than me: 47-65 years old, and they only like my very strong smelling perfumes (Amarige, Fairy Dust, etc.)

sarah954
sarah954

i freaking love this perfume!! vera wang really knows how to do a good scent but this is still my favorite. always the most highly complimented and the absolute fav of my guy friends. sometimes its alittle hard to find in an actually store, so i always have to order it from somewhere else, but in my opinion its worth every penny! i never buy it in less than a 3.4oz cause it ll go too quickly. when you want brownie points on your great taste in perfume this one cant go wrong ;)

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

I really like this perfume. I got it as a tester a while back and fell in love. I have since bought the full size and wear it almost everyday. On me it is a light sweet scent and perfect for daytime wear. It's not too strong but not too weak either, it's just the right combo. It doesn't have much lasting power and does tend to wear off quicker than others, but it's not enough to make me stop wearing or buying this. It is one of my top everyday running around perfumes.

amy1983
amy1983

I like the woodsiness,but where is the sweet? There's not enough sweet to balance out the wood. I don't get the marshmallow at all. The title 'Glam' should be for a sweet-smelling frag. This is far too woodsy for my taste.
I do like the the gold-yellow coloring of the bottle,and the cute crown cap with the colored jewels that I plan to keep after the juice is gone....
Also,there is an awesomely cute ring on the sprayer that matches the cap that I will wear forever....

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I just purchased this one. wasn't sure if I was going to like it, because of some of the reviews-oh my goodness!!! I loooove it. It really blends well with my chemistry!

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This smells 90% like Avon's Slip Into and Van Cleef and Arpels Oriens combined.

I like it, but I would rather hoard Slip Into. It is a lot cheaper and on my skin---they are very much the same.

Perhaps the best thing about it is the pear note. It smells very real.

Note: It does not last very long. 30 minutes after the initial spray it's gone. It also disappears completely---as in not even the faintest trace that it was once there.

this actually reminds me of a lighter version of TM's eau de star even tho theres no patchouli listed in this. it also becomes a bit sweeter, where "star" isn't sweet at all. i don't really detect marshmallow notes, but i can detect berries and sweetness from what i assume is the guava. lasts about an hour or so. not loud once it dries down. i believe one bottle will be enough for me. nice is all i can say, but not a big favorite.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

It's nice, but it's nothing special. I actually love the bottle, it's childish, but it reminds me of something I would have LOVED as a little girl.. i wouldn't buy this again.

Jess1fireflight

Im so excited that I finally finished my bottle of Glam Princess, so I can use happily my other fragrances and then I remember.. I still have another almost full bottle also waiting. lol oh well.. it shall wait a couple more years for it to be used up lol

matchboxchik
matchboxchik

You know, there is nothing unique or different about this scent. It is straightforward typical fruity floral perfume. However, I LOVE it. There may not be anything specific to pick out, but the scent is so incredibly pleasant it is DEFINITELY worth it. It stays for about 3 hours. Not the best longevity but it just smells SO good. Great for those who have their boundaries when it comes to scents, but who still want something that stands out as an amazing scent. Pretty cute bottle if you're into that kind of thing. The crown lid has jewels around it. Great for going out during the day. Appropriate for work (ie, you won't smell like a street walker).

Jess1fireflight

I like this perfume. On my skin it projects very sweet and fruity. After a few hours it settles in the marshmellow scent. my boyfriend said 'it doesnt smell like vanilla. it smells like cream' lol also, it lasts quite a long time :) im pleased and got two bottles :)

Edit: Ive had both perfume bottles since 2010, When I first tested it, i really loved it and everyone that was with me, (7 pple) loved it too. During the months and years I kept receiving more fragrances and I liked them more than this one. But now that I have 26 bottles Ive decided to not buy no more until I use them up. I decided to use them in the order in which ive gotten them, oldest to newest, and this one is the oldest I have. Now that Im using this scent every day and will continue until I finish both bottles I've come to appreciate it even more.

It starts out with a pear and guava scent, very fruity. Then after an hour the fruity scent remains but there's a slight spice in it. Smells richer, deeper. In the drydown it turns to a creamy, marshmallow scent.

Ive gotten compliments from many. This fragrance makes me feel girly, delicate, feminine. Im glad I decided to go back to this one again. <3

rstaben2913
rstaben2913

I kind of liked it at first but it ends up smelling a bit old lady-ish. when i wear this perfume my husband says i smell like my mother :-| needless to say i don't wear it anymore.

twilight1234
twilight1234

Nice one Vera Wang!!! I love candy so I will love this scent. All you candy lovers out there, BUY THIS!!!!

nikitajade
nikitajade

way too floral smelling, definitely not my favorite in the line. all i get is overpowering orchid, and it makes me feel like I've rolled in Designer Imposters.

Chanchala
Chanchala

I hate this perfume, I regret buying it. It doesn't smell like anything special. Sorry :(

fobia
fobia

This was the first perfume I purchased from the Vera Wang princess line.. and still one of my favorites out of the lot. Stronger and stays on longer than most of the others... smells great.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i truly concur this is passion fruit and marshamallow,
a dupe of the original vera princess minus the chocolate
lasting power is not a problem for me, its been two hours and still smell it.

Perfumian Girl 7
Perfumian Girl 7

The bottle is original but different than the others because of the sparkles and yellow bottle.

In the top note, I really smell the berries, guava and pear. In the middle notes, I'm not really smelling the African Orange Flower. I do smell the orchid.

In the bas, the only things I am smelling is the Cashmere Wood and the marshmallows.

I would say people under 25 would like this best. This scent kind of reminds me of a carnival. I'm not sure why.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

at first smell i get a sour note and a faint, watered down floral note. based on the information i had read on prior to smelling this i had such high hopes. enormous disappointment. why couldn't it have been more bold, rich, and lusciously scented? it has the top, mid, and base notes to be awesome- so wtf happened? try, try again!

krissycat
krissycat

Little disappointed with this one. The scent is fantastic but very close to Original Vera Wang Princess. This isn't what disappointed me, it was the staying power. I think out of all the Vera Wang Princess series, this frag had the worst staying power of them all. I've found Rock Princess and Preppy Princess have the best.. then Flower Princess and Original Princess also pretty good, but Glam Princess, definetely the worst. I had to reapply several times during the day yesterday and I used up a quarter of the bottle already...oh well. At least I only ordered the smallest bottle of this

funcaramelqt
funcaramelqt

This was my 1st Vera Wang princess fragrance and I have to say when I first sprayed it I really didn't enjoy the scent. However, after the perfume lingered a bit it started to smell lovely!(Like another reviewer stated it smells mostly like a sweet pear and I absolutely love that type of fragrance in the spring and summer.) It reminds me of when I was in college and I wore Victoria Secret's Pear Glace body spray and lotion. LOL!) Never thought I would be wearing something similar to that again! Purchased a 1 fl oz at Ross for $24.95....Yeah! Not to mention that I love the little crown and the shape of the bottle. If you purchase this at a low cost that's great but I would not spend a lot of money for this fragrance.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I love this!! i bought it!!! it smells so good!!! i was looking for something light and sweet for the spring and summer. if you are looking for something like that this is for you. Cuz everything smells different on everyone!!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

YUMMY FRESH FRUIT! The pear stands out upon the first spray! The dry down is still quite fruity but I can also detect the orchid and cashmere wood after a short while. Sillage and lasting power could be better.

lafefe
lafefe

The only thing I'll keep from this one is the crown-shaped cap and I will use it as a ring for my little finger. Joking aside, I had high expectations from it like many of you I see cause the notes are delicious but I'm quite disappointed because I don't smell anything nice or pleasant, I prefer the original but won't buy that neither.

Pierina
Pierina

I tested this in a store the other day. I loved it, thought it so similar to Miss dior cherie eau de pritemps (2007) it was on sale 50% off and I decided to buy it.
I browsed a further 5 minutes and at the counter I smelled my wrist again... GONE!! a whiff of vanilla marshmallow was all that remained of this scent.
I immediately cancelled the sale. The cashier agreed that this was a poor quality fragrance.
Just to make myself happy I wore My Dior the next day.
Im really glad I didnt waste my money.

chapeaunoir
chapeaunoir

Vera Wang Gam Princess smells nice. If i had a very young girlish daughter who love to dress up in high heels and my old pearls I would buy this for her in an Instant.

Unfortunately a 'nice smell' is the only good thing that can be said about this scent. It is inoffensive to the point of being shy and childlike. Worn on a woman, this scent smells like low self esteem and someone who is afraid to make a statement or to reviece any comments on wearing a fragrance. It smells like candy, but very soft sweet candy so it would be perfectly suited to anyone under twelve years of age. That being said this is a very 'lolita' scent with its sweet girlishness.

In terms of staying power, apart from the almost impressive sparkling gourmand upon first spritz, this fragrance just smells like i have melted marshmallows in my pockets. Very low key fragrance, not at all "glam" like the nam.

peachtoast
peachtoast

I really liked the topnotes - so sweet, fresh, summery, carefree - but it dries down so heavy, woody and dark on my skin! I would have fallen for this one if only it dried down to something softer and sweeter; I really love the guava note.

kenswick
kenswick

The first time i smelled glam princess, I really couldn't tell a difference between the original and this one. But the second time completely changed my mind... GP is a much more floral and fruity take on the princess line.It's perfect for spring and summer

Personally I think that this particular fragrance is aimed towards the younger segment of the population. For a few days now I've observed the particular crowd of people that test this new fragrance and their reactions. A majority of the positive reactions have come from young school-girls with rather girly attributes.

Girls like myself, heading towards the end of their teenage years and facing the beginning of their womanhood may not find this fragrance overly impressive.

I thought that Glam Princess was a little predictable. In my opinion it's your typical, overly sweetened fruity gourmand in a colourful yet childish bottle.

The fruity notes are more like candy and gummi-bears rather than the actual representation of the real fruit. The heart of orchid and orange blossom was pleasant, however I felt as if someone had dribbled syrup all over the delicate bouquet, and the drydown in my opinion, was sweet, warm and woodsy, and far too similiar to the original Princess drydown.

The scent is not boring, however it's not overly exciting either. To be honest I didn't expect much, so I'm not disappointed, I'm just frustrated in a sense that I can't find a Vera Wang fragrance that I actually like.

Another unfortunate aspect of Glam Princess was its lack of lasting strength which was rather poor in regards to the high price tag which should suggest quality.

guest_Ashley
guest_Ashley

I have smelled this perfume twice now and both times it has smelt terrible. Im not picky in purfumes but this perfume smells like some kind of swamp perfume with a little bit of something that might smell good if without this "swamp" note. I will not be buying this one.

P.S i smelt this on the card and my skin and both times it smelt the same

MeganElizabeth
MeganElizabeth

just bought this one on a whim. I have never tried the original, and thought, while browsing, why not give it a try?
My usual go-to fragrances are typically Borneo 1834, and Un Bois Vanille, so I figured why not try something a bit out of my comfort zone.
When I got it home and gave it a test run, I was quite pleased.
Overall, I feel that this is definitely something for a younger audience, the tween-early 20's. But nonetheless, for something fun and a little different (for me at least) this will be at the top of my list for a warm summer day/evening.

later that week:
having worn it for a few days now, i can't stand it personally. it's not a bad fragrance, it just doesn't suit me in the slightest.

minimalist
minimalist

Let's see if i understood what's all this about. Perfume/Fashion houses launch a new perfume, the following years they keep churning out the same one with a new note let's say "Capuccino foam","Calippo crushed plastic wrapping" or "Werther's original Guacamole flair" they horribly decorate the same bottle with stars or stems and voilà: We have a new perfume. Simple, unimaginative and basically a FRAUD.
What's going to be next?? Vera Wang's Bored princess? VW Construction worker princess?? Hyperspace Princess? Bah!

Lucero
Lucero

Smelt this on sunday & i must say it smells nice but its not special in anyway but i like it better than the original princess.

Ninja_Cath
Ninja_Cath

I had high hope for this parfum. I was curious about a marshmellow finish, so i tried it at a shoppers Drug mart and I was disapointed. To me, it,s smells like Pleasure drom Esther Lauder... It lasted long on my coat, but the fragrance was not new to me. i still prefer the original Princess.

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

Tried this one out at Dillard's today... I had really high hopes that it would be a great blend of fruity energy and the sophisticated original Princess. Unfortunately, it is more similar to Princess than it is different and is not really memorable at all. I prefer the original and was very disappointed...

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I had such high expectations for this one! I was hoping it would be fresh, fruity and highly addictive. Boo, not this time. Top notes are interesting, they remind me of sweet candy with some spice but then the magic disapperars and it dries down to the original one, only more flat. I can't detect any marshmallow and barely smell guava which I love, such a shame. I'm disappointed, I was actually saving money for this one, maybe I would buy it if I was a fan of the first Princess. But I guess that in this case, the pretty bottle isn't worth the price.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This barely smells any different from the original Princess!!! I was expecting something a bit more different, and even a bit sweeter too, but all the way from the top notes, down to the bottom notes, it is much too similar for me. The only thing is that there's maybe a bit more fruit in the top, but that is all. If I would buy it for anything, it would be for the bottle, because I find it so pretty & cute.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Opens up fruity and delicious, then turns into something similar as original Princess and later settles down into something...just blah. Lasted for about 3hours [actually original version doesnt last one me too, I know others find it long lasting but it was only one of those few fragrances that didnt last on me more than a couple of hours]
Bottom notes look interesting but I couldnt smell anything unusual! Just another floral fruity. Pleasant but nothing extraordinary, just the notes on the list look promising.

mwater1
mwater1

Vera Wang Glam Princess is a nice fragrance, I felt as if this one is a bit weightier, spicier, and muskier version of the original.

Upon the first spritz I did experience the guava and pear with a mild hint of the red currant. I believe that I would have increased the ratio of red currant over that of the pear note to make this scent fractionally more uplifting. As it fades, I found a bit more of the original VW Princess pushing to the foreground. The heart notes are sweeter and a bit powdery (which I ordinarily don't like)--but for this fragrance it works. I could really pick up on the orchid in the heart as well. The basenotes are sweeter than the opening and the middle. Creamy, sugary, and slighty moist...like a marshmallow. Strangely enough, I did think this one would be sweeter and more gourmand than the orignal and other flankers because of the brightness of the bottle and ad campaign. It really isn't a bright fragrance. It's smoky, darker, and heavier even though it still exudes the sweetness of Princess. Actually, I believe this to be the first of the Princess line more suited to someone in her late 20s and beyond. There is something classic and classy about this one without giving up on the whimsy of womanhood.

Overall, I really like it and will buy more. It's well done and more interesting than some of the other newly released fragrances out there. I rate it an 8 out of 10.

LoveLy
LoveLy

i smelled this one today and the top and middle notes were not that pleasant but then it dried down to the same base of the original, which isnt a bad thing and it does seem to last a little longer. just smells like the original

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

When I first sprayed this on, I could deffinatley smell the pear and guava. This perfume is the perfect mixture of fruity with a hint of candy like sweetness. It is deffinatley a lot more fruity than the first, but is deffinatley worth a try if you enjoyed Vera Wang Princess. I personally really liked this perfume. This is the perfect addition to your perfume collection and an added bonus is the amazing bottle. Give this a try!

mandashell
mandashell

Sweet and youthful. It smells just like candy. The top notes smell great but as it settles it starts to really remind of a another newly released perfume. Circus Fantasy! Knew it reminded me of something. LOL! May have actually been interested in this if the basenotes had more of an edge but as it stands I think I'll pass.

guest_rena10
guest_rena10

smells too much like the original after the drydown...take the original and spray some fruity notes on top....there u go ...vera wang glam....boring.

guest_rena1
guest_rena1

ummmm? just bought it...un decided if i really like it...i have the first one and i like it alot, fits my chemistry...but..this one is a hint of the first one...(WHEN U FIRST SPRAY IT)...then dries down to a fruity,a slight coco-nutty summer note,lil sweetness,and floral fruity note...after the drydown..u smell the first princess underneath the layers...and your left with a wash of a floral soft gourmand scent...nice...but..maybe not that exciting...still thinking of how much i like the first one which is sweeter but..doesnt fall flat and is a sexy scent...this one is maybe for a 18 year old? anyone have an opinion on this? like it but dont love it. lol!

Glam Princess by Vera Wang 3.62 out of 5 based on 269 ratings and 58 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Glam Princess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Glam Princess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glam Princess by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glam Princess by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.