Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Look Vera Wang for women

Look Vera Wang for women
dislike

Look Vera Wang for women Pictures Look Vera Wang for women Pictures Look Vera Wang for women Pictures

Vera Wang in cooperation with the house of Coty presents her new perfume named Vera Wang Look in November 2008, when her fashion collection fall/winter 2008-2009 will also be presented. Design of her new collection goes through a change of colours, moods, models...

The new perfume Vera Wang Look is closely connected with her fashion line. It represents style, desire, fashion and all positive energy the fashion line introduces. The perfume brings self-esteem, whether it be visually or olfactively.

Look was created in cooperation with Firmenich. It introduces notes of mandarin, watery greens, litchi and golden deliches apple in the top notes. The heart incorporates lily, freesia and jasmine, while the base notes introduce a rhapsody of sweet vanilla, musk, oak moss and patchouli.

Commercial for this perfume is very interesting since the bottle, a glass prism, is set in the first plan, while a model is standing behind it and is looking into us, which expresses that the model is watching the world through a prism.

The package is of matt grey colour and includes light grey contours which are visible on the box and on the name Look, which is written in light orange colour in the middle of the package. Advertising campaign was made by Steven Meisel.

The perfume is available as 30ml (1.0oz), 50ml (1.7oz.) and 100ml (3.4oz), in Eau de Parfume concentration. The new perfume Vera Wang Look is accompanied with a fragrant collection of body care products: body lotion, body cream and bath (200 ml each).

Mandarin Orange Green Notes Litchi Green Apple

Lily Freesia Jasmine

Vanilla Musk Oakmoss Patchouli

Look Fragrance Reviews

ageletou

The most elegant perfume of Vera Wang. It is a very nice perfume, easy to wear, fresh but sophisticate at the same time. It is the second time that, I add it to my collection and I have not regret it. It is very fresh, uplifting and cheerful. As far as its duration, is enormous. At least 8 hours...I wore it, yesterday in the office and my colleague asked about it (what a nice perfume......) and gave me compliments about it, at the end of the day... (This was not the first time, 2-3 years ago that I bought it for first time, I was getting many compliments, too....). I think it is a very nice perfume, very well done that can be used/worn all the months of the year and smell wonderful. I highly recommend it....

ageletou

Does anybody know, in which GROUP this perfume belongs to? I know the perfume, I know its smell but I can not understand in which GROUP it fits in....(here on page it does not mention it at all...). I would like to kindly thank you. Yours, Hara

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Fresh and strong I would say green perfume approprate for summer and spring. Sweetness comes later after half an hour while green notes appear mostly from the very beginning. Long lasting and quite unusual. Bottle and package simple. I think this perfume will never let you down during the heat of the summer. Good choice in a rather competitive price. My first V Wang perume. Overall satisfied even if bought unsmelled.

saskia21
saskia21

I love the lily note in this one,so fresh and delicate,perfect for daytime spring/summer.
Reminds me of Yves Rocher pur desir de lys somewhat.

A light and sweet fruity floral fragrance,very under rated in my opinion,and I don't see why,I can't imagine this lovely frag offending anyone. The bottle is simple and classical,we don't always have to have hearts and glitter on everything :)
I love all of Vera Wang scents,I don't think you can go wrong with them,great quality,just wish the price was a little lower!

0Romihi
0Romihi

I finished my sample of this and I really like it!
Its so easy to wear. A daytime, grab n go scent.
It starts off really fresh on me. Alot of mandarin and green notes. Then it transforms into a warmer scent with hints of vanilla and apple.
Perfect for summer

DKay
DKay

Cute summer frag. Think Clinique Happy version 2.0. They are not the same, but they have the same feel. Happy has a warmer dry-down. I am sorry to say Look is over-looked, IMHO. It needs to be re-promoted. The scent is light and giggly, pleasant without being juvenile. It is a young woman's scent, airy and fresh. The initial spritz gives you a fruit basket (which I quite enjoy), and later you get a bouquet of white flowers. Dry-down is nice but a bit cool. Frag is complex for its genre, which I appreciate. I say it's a hit with me--again, for its genre (I am more of a "queen of Shiba" kind of girl, but one needs variety in one's scent wardrobe)!

deanyunuss

i bought this perfume for my sister as her birthday gift. It was a blind buy and she loved it so much that it becomes her signature frag. Unfortunately, we could not find it in our country anymore.. love the smell so much

marywoode
marywoode

I got Look as a present in 2010.I didn't like it at first sniff and it was just tucked away somewhere in my room.Now I was doing some cleaning and saw it.then made up my mind to try and like it.

One day I was in a rush to get out the house and my hand just picked it..I wasn't really paying attention to how I smelt.I just felt it was a so-so perfume.I liked it but didn't really love it.On my way someone told me I smelt good..Then I got to work and again,I got the same comment..Something I didn't like in the beginning is now something I adore..

I love Vera Wang Look..To me its one of the best..Last really long..Smells not too sharp..Something for a confident woman. After using it the first time in 2010,I couldn't find it anymore..Now I have and im still rocking it like before..I don't know why it doesn't get good reviews but its one perfume every woman should try..Or something a perfumista should have..

The bottle was a let down..I think its one of the reasons why people havnt thought about using this perfume.I'd say people should just look beyond the bottle and just get this beautiful fragrance!

kakaka2
kakaka2

I discovered this perfume right on time for spring and I find it really beautiful, just to my taste and mood when it comes to spring. It starts fruity in a crisp, not overly sweet way, I smell a lot of litchi and refreshing green notes at first, very juicy and crisp. Delicate white flowers make it very inoffensive and likable, I honestly do not feel the sharpness some reviewers talk about.

I love Look very much and I have the full bottle. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in a while in perfume shops in my country and I hope it won't get discontinued because I do not find it is like any of the perfumes it was compared to below. Sorry Happy, Tommy Girl, etc., Look is so bright that I just cannot see you as a proper substitute...

KRISHA
KRISHA

I am on my third bottle of LOOK, I just love it. It is fresh and young, fruity, floral with a touch of mystery. I have many comments when I wear it. Am actually purchasing another.

Jama4
Jama4

Sunshine in a bottle!!

Look is purely a white floral. On me the most prominent notes are green apple, lilly and jasmine. It is fresh, crisp and very similar to the J'adore by Christian Dior. Wearing it in the winter is uplifting.

My skin type: oily / youthful
Projection: arm's length
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Longevity: 12 hrs +
Office Safe: yes if applied lightly
Timing: winter, fall, spring / day time
Price: $22 for 100 ml / 3.38 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx
Packaging: 6/10; nothing unique about the bottle

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

sunata mrmr
sunata mrmr

bought body lotion _ so impressed _ definitely will try perfume

fragrantic_Marlon
fragrantic_Marlon

this is a lovely fragrance , I am a guy and it makes me feel like a million bucks, everywhere I go I get attention

LULUBELLEFISHER
LULUBELLEFISHER

Tried this today. Very similar to Clinique Happy as well as Narciso Rodriguez.

densire
densire

I like this perfume but its too strong,sometimes it gives me headaches but other than that it smells really good and its long lasting

stephis26

Its fresh and young you can wear it everywherefrom day yo night its sweet ,fruity and floral everything together

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I'm getting apple, litchi, vanilla, green notes, and musk... hmmm, not bad... very clean scent. Seems like the kind of thing I would wear to the gym. Smells very fresh and unobtrusive. Clean, fresh, sporty, feminine... you can't go wrong with Vera Wang.

sofeaabdullah
sofeaabdullah

The scent begins with a very clean burst of springy greens, but then it quickly changes to something more floral, more feminine. More importantly is the dry down, which finishes into more detectable notes of vanilla and patchouli. I consider this scent to have the earmarks of a feminine scent, but I wouldn’t classify it just as that. For me, it’s a classic scent that’s not too strong or bold to wear around even my dad (who hates perfume-y smells with a passion). It’s that just right scent for me. I hope you’ll give it a spritz next time you’re at the mall!

xinyi
xinyi

The dry down is much nicer than the top notes.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Vera Wang Look is a classic Vera fragrance, light fruity floral. Deep greens and mandarin with sweet lychee and delicious golden apple. Vibrant florals lily, freesia, and jasmine to a gentle dry down of soft rich vanilla. Touches of oakmoss and patchouli for warmth. Captivating and feminine. Gorgeous fragrance and perfect wedding day scent!

TDPinAUX
TDPinAUX

i BOUGHT THIS RECENTLY BEFORE SMELLING AND WAS PLEASANTLY SUPRISED. IT SMELLS MOSTLY OF VANILLA AND SOUR APPLES WHICH COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER WELL, THE SCENT LASTED ON MY SKIN ALL AFTERNOON AND I KEPT WANTING TO SMELL MY WRISTS.

cherrykisses
cherrykisses

It's a nicer version of clinque happy, still not really my type.... But its not bad.

Asipetitta
Asipetitta

ajust got a bottle of 1.7 oz. today. Open and smelled it and it has alot of similarity with other powdery floral scents out there. Then it just hit me it really smelles like Crystal Aura from Avon my friend used to wear!!! To the exact dry-down (trust me, try it)... Bummer! It would be alot cheaper :(

tarrapradipta
tarrapradipta

just this one of vera wang scent that didn't match with me :(

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

first i just thought: nice floral scent...nothing special; but not bad at all... then, after ca. an hour i could not stop sniffing at my wrist. the frag becomes very gentle, soft and not too floral. it is a comfortable, well balanced fragrance. good for every day use (eg. in office etc.). this scent is not sexy or seductive, but its definetly a mood lifter. i really like it and my boyfriend says i smell really good when i am wearing it.

hithi
hithi

it has a very fresh smell...like it

I don't find this scent very interesting. Also I think it's hardly discernible.

djr0125
djr0125

Everything is so well-blended in this perfume that it's almost impossible to detect the individual notes.

Like previous reviewers, I don't detect the vanilla. Nor do I get the patchouli. Yet, after sniffing for a while, you begin to think the vanilla and patchouli are there. Or, are they?

Here it is 3 hours after application and it's still going strong. No souring, no morphing into something unpleasant.

This is a delightful, pleasant, feminine, inoffensive fragrance. I first smelled it on a co-worker and asked her what she was wearing. It smells different on me, yet on both of us the fragrance is fresh and lovely. Very spring-like in both instances.

I agree it's primarily a fragrance for daywear, seems a natural fit for spring and summer, and would work well at the office.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This perfume has a very sour apple note at the beginning and smells a little like turquoise by Ralph Lauren only a little. It does have a strong musk in it so not everyone is going to like this. It is a departure from the princess range which I have and they are all different in their own way. This one lasts quite well it may need 1 spray during the day. I think on some people it could be very strong but I find I need to touch it up during the day so I can smell it more. I know if a perfume suits you you should not be able to smell it. Well I don't adhere to that because I wear it for me so I want to smell it. I would advise others that you may put too much on. It can be really expensive but I have seen it on sale often enough so if you wait you will eventually get it cheap. All I can say is this is one you have to try none of the reviews can tell you exactly what it smells like because it is a little unusual which in this day and age is a rare thing amongst todays perfumes. It is a must try even if all you get out of it is to say you have tried it!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

I read a few reviews on the internet about this fragrance and the reviews are actual quite bad but i still deiced to give look a go so i went to priceline in Australia yesterday and they have this mothers day special perfume sale and they had Vera Wang look 50ml for $29 its normal price there is $59 so it was a bit of a difference so i deiced to try look and man was i surprised its extremely nice floral and lovely just what i was looking for look really surprised me on how good it smelt because so many people have been giving look by Vera Wang bad reviews in my opinion why are they giving this perfume such bad reviews its really good its truly a more mature and sophisticated fragrance than the princess range which i truly dislike LOOK to me is a scent that targets young women and also the older generation its strong but not headache over the top strong this perfume has a good mixer of notes it really stays true to its youthness so all you teenage fantasy lovers give this a go this is a really good perfume and it has my favorite model miss Anna Seleneva as the face of it.

TRY THIS PERFUME DON'T JUST GO WITH THE REVIEWS THIS PERFUME WILL REALLY SURPRISE YOU.

birdofparadise
birdofparadise

Teated this fragrance at a perfume counter today. First note I got was the litchi and I thought Wow that's new - I like this very much. As it wore it opened to a scent of sun-ripe fruit on a warm breeze. a very soft and gentle fragrance - fresh and clean and quite long lasting - about 5 hours on a warm day. I didn't buy it today but I can see it in my wardrobe soon.

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

Despite the nay-say, I ordered a sample of LOOK because I am a big Vera Wang fan. I was so anxious and excited to know that I was going to receive this fragrance in the mail. Now that I have it. . . YUCK! It smells like something a man would wear to the gym. To me this stuff is really sporty and masculine. If you want to feel and smell just like a dude this is the perfume for you. The fragrance doesn't stink, its just wierd in a macho kinda way. I think I going to pass this one on - maybe to my husband.

BethAshley
BethAshley

When I first spritzed on Look I thought it was a watery fruity/floral that was sort of pretty but overall nondescript. I thought that it might be good for someone looking for a non controversial fragrance to wear to the office or somewhere else equally boring.

Once my body warmed it up it just fell flat. It became a lot stronger, and very annoying. This perfume lacks lustre, creativity and any sort of depth. Frankly, it's not even that "pretty" If you're looking for a subtle fragrance there are MANY MANY others to choose from. If you want to try a great Vera Wang try the original.

My recommendation... LOOK away.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Look is a fragrance that I can describe best with just one word: Unusual.
I really like it, I actually rescued a 100ml bottle from the sale shelf.
It is fresh, a little fruity and flowery but I do not get any of the patchouli or vanilla.
Anyway, I like it.
It does turn heads and people want to know what it is.
A nice unusual scent.

rachelmary
rachelmary

nice casual spring/summer frangrance.. Nothing over the top or too loud. Not one you would go running out to buy but its ok.

cia-noe
cia-noe

I looooove this fragrance. It is light and elegant, I have been having a hard time finding it in the stores in my area I have had to go online and I hope it is not counterfiet.

parfumeguru
parfumeguru

Since the time they came out with this one, I always thought there is something interesting about it. I would say it is definitely floral, but not too much in your face type of floral. Very interestingly done!
I don't see myself wearing this,however, I belive I would take this one over Marc Jacobs one for a similar floral fragrance.Also,I think this is ideal for Spring, Fall and Winter. It might be a tad overwhelming in Summer. I would describe Vera Wang Look "shampoo smelling white floral" fragrance..:)

I agree with Nathalie!! Normally I like perfumes extremely strong, but this is not in the direction I would love too much. So it does have something interesting, but it's just not easy to wear. I have come to the conclusion that the only Vera Wang i like, is Princess. All the others are too light, too strong, too indifferent. It's just not my house.

this is lovely.clean and simple like the bottle,but refreshing and nice at the same time.
it starts with a blast of fruits in which green apple is very dominant and then it comes to the floral heart of perfumes which is combined of beautiful flowers.still it smells a bit sour and I think it's because of apple scent.
to my nose it smells a bit like GF Ferre lei-her and I can see the reason.they have 4 notes in common:Green apple,Litchi,lily and musk.the difference is:this one is more floral with a drop of sour apple,while GF ferre is fruitier.
it's suitable for day or office use,specially during spring or summer.when I smell it,I recall cleanness.it's like a blast of cleanness after a shower.
I love the simple shape and color of bottle too.

guest_Guest
guest_Guest

I absolutely love this fragrance! I love the fresh scent, with the hint of fruity aroma. It just really works with my body chemistry. Everytime I wear it people stop and ask me what I am wearing and they are surprised when I tell them! It is definitely a true winner for me!

Blissful80
Blissful80

LONG LASTING I like it!

Update:
I love this site! lol I listen to what you guys and ladies say and you all have been a really big help thanx! ;D Anyway, I just wanted to say.......
This fragrance is also excellent for spring and summer and it gets sooo flirty as it dries down. I smell the mandarin, lily and patchouli the most and for some reason I'm smelling grapefruit, I love the smell of grapefruit in a fragrance sometimes! It makes it so playful feeling after it dries down, it makes it kind of sexy too! This can be worn during the day or night and I like the way it makes my clothes smell. It may not be for everyone but try be for you buy, let it dry down completely and after it wears off you just might like it. When I decide to wear this sometimes, I'm always told, everytime, I smell really good Great for 25+ :D

bliss
bliss

"A bathroom in Jamaica" is how my friend described it when I tried it on my wrist......I kind of agree. Obviously no purchase.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Just got this today and it is plain smelling but I can smell the apple.I do like it but I am testing the lasting power if it lasts I will repurchase if not I wont but afterall I only paid $29.99 for a 1.7 oz and it is Vera so I am glad I got it!

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

Clinique Happy meets powdery, trendy patchouli base. Sleek, modern and, yes, "stylish". I like it!

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I really like this one its fresh smelling yet elegant its been very well made I will be sure to get a bottle of this for Spring.Its not cloying but its fresh without being sporty I like this alot.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

The only thing that comes to mind is that it is 'nice', and little else.

A melody of lush, clean, fruity/aquatic florals that make a great impression at first... but the lack of lasting power really makes you wonder whether its worth purchasing.

There's nothing 'stylish', 'desirable' nor 'fashionable' about this, but it is indeed a 'positive' fragrance.

Perfect for 'on-the-go' occasions.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I had enjoyed my bottle of the original Vera Wang and so expected that Look would be at least be decent, but this is one of the strangest and in my opinion, most ill-conceived concoctions of late.
My guess is that Vera herself was minimally involved in the making of Look. I can't believe such an icon of beauty and refinement would've ever approved this foul juice.
Frankly girls, this stuff is not worth a look, much less a spray!

lat
lat

On my skin, this is a total disaster. A bi of fresh, green notes in the beginning, which quickly disappear. Then a tiny touch of vanilla, which lasts around 10-15 minutes and then, to my horror, it dries down after mere half an hour to an overpowering, sharp, thoroughly masculine scent of oakmoss. No softness at all. The only advantage of the smell that adds to my torment when using it is that it lasts for AGES. I just tried to wash it off, to no avail.
I believe it could be a great smell on someone else, but to me the base with musk/patchouli/oakmoss is too much and comes across as definitely sharp and utterly masculine.

pinkcatfurr
pinkcatfurr

Love. Gentle, fresh, floral, light and airy. Similar to bouquet, but with an edge and creamy centre. Pleasantly surprised as I bought online without testing first. The ppl at Vera Wang did a great job imho. I recommend.

I can't say that I like this. Look is so unbelievably odd to my nose. I feel as if I've been offended by an overpowering fruity musk.

The apple and litchi make quite a sharp opening, that once settled on the skin, irritates me. I wanted to wash it off as soon as I applied it.

I decided to give this fragrance a chance to develop so I walked around for a bit trying to ignore its strong presence which followed me with an incredible amount of sillage everywhere I went.

The drydown was the only aspect of this scent that I could only just tolerate. I felt uninspired by its mediocre vanilla, musk and patchouli blend.

Unfortunately this fragrance has missed the mark. It horrifies me to say the least.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Unfortunately this perfume has a note in it that I just can't take. It's very harsh and sharp. Not for me I'm afraid!

shelpen
shelpen

Way too harsh and sharp to be even remotely feminine. It's too fresh (in a cold kind of way), misbalanced and soulless fragrance.
Kind of reminds me Isabella Rosselini Manifesto: the same cold, unpleasant stink.

Love this scent!...Actually went to the store to purchase the original Vera Wang and ended up liking this one better!
Fresh and light and stays pretty on. Gives me a great feeling! I use it everyday!

guest_tony mark
guest_tony mark

im a guy and this ever time i smell this perfume it turn me on just by the woman walking by wow

MoietToi
MoietToi

I got a sample of this one with a magazine. I smelled it and it opended up very citrusy with green notes lurking in the background. It turned slightly acidy and even more citrusy later on in the dry down. I didn't like it so I ended up giving it to my Mum. But I believe that on the right woman this could be a slick,cool and slighly androgynous buisness scent. As a matter of fact it reminds me of Lady Oscar from the Rose of Versailles. Beacuse they are not feminime in a conventional sense but still very strong and beautiful. I tried it again later and I ended up liking it abit more but not enough to buy it.

ticalica
ticalica

This fantastic fragrance delights me no end!!
It creates a deep fascination within me with its light taste

LONG-LASTING!!!

My signature and absolute favorite!!
An absolute praise and attention gainer!!

I buy a new bottle 3.4 oz (100 ml) every time i finish it!!

IT is that good!

solocha
solocha

I may give this another try, because I tried it along with such aces as the Fauburg24, First and Noa Perle. Look has completely got lost in those strong scents and the only impression I remember is a bit sour. I think it doesn't go well with my skin. It is fresh and supposedly floral. Hm?

DLK0808
DLK0808

I absolutely love this fragrance. It smells a bit like Tommy Girl but is a bit more subtle and soft (with a modern twist). The fresh clean wake it leaves behind is wonderful and I've received compliments long after I've figured it's worn away.
If you are looking for light, fresh clean and lasting, this is it.

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a very modern perfume, it has some notes which in themselves remind me of other fragrances. The bottle is sleek and modern and in a way the scent follows the same feeling. I sense a lot of green notes and some apple, no litchi for me :( and I barely make it to the base notes. I sense no vanilla, in the end patchouli barely steps in either. It is airy modern fresh but won't be making it into my wardrobe. For some reason I think that this is Vera's effort to make a hit fragrance like Light Blue for D&G, a slightly fruity floral fragrance.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I like the lasting power of this perfume, but not exactly the notes. It's overwhelming floral. My husband likes it when I tried it on my skin once. The opening and drydown of this perfume is simular, no gradation at all. But I think I will still buy it later as it's good for evening events or to attend my friends' wedding. it makes people turn their heads to you.

mellybee
mellybee

When I tried Vera Wang Look, my first thought was that I already own a bottle of it, but that one called Narciso Rodriguez For Her. :)
I can see that not I am the only one who came to this conclusion.

vertigo
vertigo

On me it's very similar to Narciso Rodriguez edt, but a bit more delictae and flowery.
That's why I think it's a floral-woody-musk.

guest_dawn
guest_dawn

i recieved this today and i really like the scent but mine has a hard plastic lid, is this right? or should it have been glass!! Mine is the 50ml eau de parfum.
thanks for any help on this!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I think it's kind of floral aquatic or green perfume. It opens up just like Juicy Couture. Fresh, aquatic/green and sharp a little. Dry-down is intense and more floral fruity. I can feel quite common blend of apple, jasmine and lily with a touch of musk. Quite nice. Bottle itself is not appealing at all. I somehow didn't bother to explore it closer as I usually do. Anyway it's minimalistic and somehow unremarkable. I wouldn't even try this, but today it's just that my hands grabbed it and I tried it. I like this scent very much, perfect for spring. Although I would say oakmoss in the base for me ruins composition a bit.

Carla
Carla

Stop, Look, Listen! Wang's latest fragrance is is a welcomed divergence from her usual so called line of bridal scents. Look, is edgy in a minute way with a slight vintage feel. It's fresh, sheer, semi sweet with a tolerable bitterness. The opening is quite mundane except for the addition on the berry scented litchi. The heart clearly states green apple. Freesia and lily are apparent but the jasmine is quiet. The base is warming with the patchouli and vanilla This fragrance is everlasting as one spritz will wear throughout the day. Wang's choice of notes envelopes the total essence of a casual, modern day scent and succeeded with this new take on her line. Although not on top of my lists of favorites, I would say it's a level above mediocre and worth wearing occasionally. The sleek ergonomically designed bottle is great to grab when on the go!

Ju
Ju

I have tried this new perfume today. For me it is a floral fruity that smells mostly mandarin and lily. The smell doesn't change over time, I really don't smell the vanilla and patchouli... Still, it is fresh, full of joy, more suitable for daywear.

Look by Vera Wang 3.45 out of 5 based on 214 ratings and 69 user reviews

VERA WANG LOOK for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
VERA WANG LOOK for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Vera Wang Look Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Vera Wang Look Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Look fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Look, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Look by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Look by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.