Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Lovestruck Vera Wang for women

tropical
Lovestruck Vera Wang for women Videos
Lovestruck Vera Wang for women Pictures Lovestruck Vera Wang for women Pictures Lovestruck Vera Wang for women Pictures

Lovestruck is described as a sparkling, addictive floral, young in spirit yet classic. It was inspired by a modern day version of the story of Romeo and Juliet.

"Lovestruck ... the name of my brand new fragrance…All about being overwhelmed, inexplicably, hopelessly in love. Allowing yourself to feel passion inspite of yourself, the situation, the repercussions. A new definition of Romeo and Juliet! Sexy, sensual, and unstoppable!" Vera Wang.

The fragrance is created by Stephen Nilsen from Givaudan in collaboration with Doreen Bollhofer, under the supervision of the cosmetic company Coty. Lovestruck opens with notes of exotic and juicy pink guava and soothing angelica blossom. The middle notes “bloom” with tones of intoxicating and sensual tuberose with aquatic lotus flower. Precious woody notes and sheer musk form a solid perfume base.

The print and video campaign feature Leighton Meester, the star of the TV hit series Gossip Girl, while her "modern day Romeo" is Tommy Dunn, a male top model. Carter Smith photographed the campaign. Lovestruck comes in a bottle decorated with a tulle bow and deep berry flowers.

Available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP. Lovestruck was launched in 2011.

Angelica Mandarin Orange Guava

Tuberose Lotus Angelica

Woodsy Notes Musk

Lovestruck Fragrance Reviews

A. Rose123
A. Rose123

Sweet, "fuzzy" berries and woods, this blend feels like hot, hot heat and like the olfactory interpretation of a blush. It's crisp, melon-y sweet with an elegant, velvety warmth. "Lovestruck" is like a giddy, cartoon hearts-laden, crush. I love it :)!

Treacherous
Treacherous

This is a light, musky, powdery, floral scent. Doesn't make me think of being Lovestruck, it doesn't have that pow factor to it. It's a very pleasant easy to wear fragrance. The opening starts off with a light musky/citrusy wave, then the dry down doesn't stray too far away from that light musky scent only it gets more woodsy. The key word for this fragrance is "light". It is not a heavy scent by no means, the longevity of this is pretty good, I can still smell it on my clothes at the end of the day. It does have a powdery quality to it, but is still nice without being too "grandma-ish". To me, it's just a nice soft floral fragrance, nothing overly special about it. The bottle is gorgeous and probably outdoes the fragrance really.

samsmells
samsmells

Generic sweet floral, that has a bit of energy at the start but goes away very very quickly. Young, impatient, and fleeting, much like a lovestruck teen.

Princess

I really loved this, but the staying power is so weak :(

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

It's light and musky and romantic. Lovely bottle. But the scent is not really memorable to me, and I think it lacks dimensions I love in my top shelf perfumes. But then again, I don't mind this at all and I would use it more often when I don't feel complicated and just want to go smelling good.

Update: I wore this yesterday after work and it was a horrible powdery smell after a long day outside. I strongly dislike it now.

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

amazing. i think this has to be my new signature. musk is one of my favorite notes, it's not too heavy in this perfume, really sexy but still in a sweet way.

Kiri-M
Kiri-M

This was a present in a gift set from my brother last year. Loved it so much it didn't take long to empty the whole bottle. Its a pleasantly sweet and uplifting summery scent, but.... it didn't last long on me at all.
Had to re-apply throughout the day.

tigahlilly
tigahlilly

I usually stay away from musky 'grown up' perfumes but I feel like this is very fresh and sweet.. I would repurchase :)

Sashira
Sashira

For the past two years I've been trying to place the luscious, tropical scent wafting off of my friend, and when I accidentally picked up the Lovestruck body lotion (it was cheap and mislabeled as a fragrance) she finally informed me that this was her go to scent. This fragrance has some interesting layers, on my friend it starts fresh and fruity (definitely pink guava in there), turns tropical, and dries down to a musky floral.

On myself it's a much less attractive scent, I can't really pick out specific notes, it sort of just smells like a sort of fruity, synthetic musky floral. I'm not sure what they have in common, but it kind of reminds me of a fruitier Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it might just be me though. Longevity isn't great but it could be worse, but this is a close-to-the-skin scent on me, it doesn't project at all. No idea how I managed to detect it on my friend.

arenee92
arenee92

I used to really love this. Princess(original) and this are very similar. Though I find Lovestruck to be a bit "deeper" and more mature. The dry down makes me feel sick now...it's musky but fruity all at once, and it just doesn't sit well with me anymore.

It's a nice scent, though, but not unique. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous.

Esjay600
Esjay600

The bottle is gorgeous. It is beautiful and classy.

The perfume is a sweet floral, that is a bit fruity. It smells absolutely lovely.

It has poor sillage and does not last long. I hate to report that no one has ever commented on my perfume, but I think it is mainly because no one can smell it, no matter how little or how much I use.

It's a beautiful perfume, with a beautiful bottle, but it isn't strong or long lasting.

mywordsaregolden
mywordsaregolden

I thought this perfume smelled really nice but simply too sweet for me, but I recieved it as a gift anyway because I mentioneed how I adore the bottle. At My delight, the scent starts light, but turns dark, which I love. It's a favorite for sure. The ony problem is that that it doesn't last long. I have to carry a rollerball.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

Bought this at Ross about a month ago for $19.99...Can't believe I didn't review earlier!

Althoigh I love the bottle and think it's drop-dead gorgeous, I can't help feeling like I'm going to break that cap every time I try to take it off. It is plastic and very light.

However, the juice is a much different story. Judging by the bottle, I expected it to be a light scent. I'm not sure why, but my first impression of this was coach poppy? But the notes smell nice floral, not quite as light as expectes, but I can definitely smell the guava.
If you can buy the lotion, get it, because it doesn't last very long :(

However, my boyfriend loves this on me! So overall, I think it's a nice, inoffensive scent, perfect for the spring and summertime.

foxy_princess

i dunno about the other reviewers but this fragrance smells like a bakery on me!

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

The fragrance is great but i could do without the nasty plastic lid. I am always suspicious of perfumes that put more into the bottle than unto the scent, and i only got this as a gift, the lid putting me off buying it myself. Give me a simple bottle with all the efforts going into the juice and i am there. I sometimes think the ornate lids and bottles are done to divert you from the actual juice inside. Is that why most new fragrances either smell or fruit, vanilla or sugar? It reminds me of the old adage " never mind the quality, feel the width"
Perfume makers, keep it simple and spend the money on the juice, nit the bottle it goes in!!

pravda48
pravda48

Could've sworn praline was the top most note from smelling it... confused. Praline + berry is what I get, similar to Killer Queen on me. Hm.

peachypixie
peachypixie

Lovestruck is a mild, people-pleasing perfume. I think it would be pretty impossible to offend someone's senses while wearing this. This would make a good gift for somebody just getting into perfume. It's a mildly musky, fizzy floral with a pleasant fruitiness that reminds me of Fancy Love.
Unfortunately, my skin eats up fragrance and I have to reapply every 2 hours.

Penelope17
Penelope17

I agree with the ratings that say this perfume is very musky but I also smell some aspects of vanilla in there as well.
It's a nice perfume but it's a little on the soft side when you think about silage and longevity which could be something you're looking for in a perfume.
Overall this is a nice perfume you could get away with wearing pretty much all year round. The main problem would probably be the bottle. It is so pretty but the thick glass bottom is just a little heavy.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

My very best friend got me the large bottle of this for Christmas. I had already owened be jeweled by vera so this was my 2nd foray with vera and I really am growing to like this one. The scent smells so sweet at times and I can smell a hint of spice and musk. I find I love it before bed on just skin. Not on clothes. Doesn't overly power the nose. I enjoy this one!

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I like this one, it smells like a lollipop and strong guava. It's fresh yet sweet. Sweeter because I only paid $23 for it!

takeasniff

I am glad I am not the only one who finds this dried down like Fancy Love. If you like Fancy Love, Taylor Swift or Elizabeth Arden Fifth Avenue Style or Burberry you may like this. There is a hint of the original princess in here but only slightly. When I first smelt this I thought it was very pretty and a nice combination of the original Princess mixed with some sweet fruit but then it just dried down to a creamy white floral. If only it stayed the way it was when first sprayed it would have been a nice summer alternative to Princess. I too broke mine trying to get it out of the box the square bottle and the huge lid fit so tight into the gift set that as I tried to pull it out the lid came off and broke the spray nozzle. I have to leave it at home now I cannot take it with me because it leaks everywhere. It doesn't last long on me so it is a pain in that respect. Overall it is a nice perfume but a little musky and non descriptor it could have been better but somehow it just misses the point I am not sure what Vera was trying to achieve with this?

With the lid if that had been mettle and shiny it would appear nicer. The plastic they used gives it a cheap feeling and it gets dusty straight away. I think it is supposed to be like a bouquet of flowers with the ribbon around the stems like what brides use for their wedding bouquet but the plastic material lets it down. The same with Marc Jacobs. If it wasn't horrible rubbery plastic that he uses the lids wouldn't bother me so much.

turtlenic1
turtlenic1

The bottle is so adorable and precious...but oh my gosh...how awful the juice! It smells so terrible on me--my 6 year old daughter told me, "Mommy, you stink!" I couldn't have agreed more.

Then I couldn't srub it off fast enough! I had to scrub 5 times with dish soap and use a soft bristled brush to help slough it off.

Too bad I didn't like it, because it probably would have lasted all day! Why is it the good ones never last and the bad ones won't go away?

Shimone
Shimone

Lovestruck's bottle is really cute,looks a lot better than I thought! I really loved the beginning of the fragrance,it smelled like Prada Candy;but then it turned into Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love...It was so freaking weird! Overall I'm happy with my purchase because I adore Fancy Love,I got a gift set that included a 1.7 oz bottle for $15 from Walmart online. So if you like FL in a much cuter package;try Lovestruck if you can find it for a bargain!

UPDATE...tonight Lovestruck smells like Marc Jacobs' Oh Lola,how odd!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

Exceptional bottle! The fragrance, however, is just so-so. I'm glad I got it on sale because I would not have purchased it without a serious price slash.

glassjules
glassjules

I like it but its gone pretty quickly for me and is pretty soft and unremarkable. If I just want something nice for the office, I'll use the rollerball for this. May tuck this rollerball in my purse for a touchup scent that is nonoffensive.

sharmaae
sharmaae

Too fruity (guava) for me...have just sold my bottle number two after deciding against it...not a Winter scent at all.

It's definitely very youthful, and it has musk to ground it...but not quite enough, or the right balance at least. I wore it earlier in the year and remember liking it and finishing my bottle but I think it was only because I couldn't afford anything else at the time. The overall feeling does not leave me lovestruck :(.

No, it's not that bad, it has a pleasant lightness and I love the tuberose, but it just doesn't do much for me. I can smell it on someone else being noticeable, fun and fresh.

On a positive note, longevity is quite good, and the bottle is beautiful, that's probably what sold me :)

polkadot27
polkadot27

Absolutely love this perfume despite the initial impression looking at the bottle alone i presumed it to be light and airy, it is in fact a rather deep and lingering scent, it smells of berries and dewy fruits with a slight woody undertone which adds to deepen the fragrance this adds a burning warm feel to the fragrance, it is definately a cosy, warm and inviting fragrance due to the dewy mellow fruits blended with an undertone of wood notes, it reminds me of sitting infront of a fire with a glass of wine in winter time.

I have just ordered my second 100 ML bottle of ebay for £31.95 a bargain!

Tylerr.Jade
Tylerr.Jade

Picked it up for a bargain at Chemist Warehouse for only $32 for 100mL!! I really love the sweet but musky smell and the bottle reminds me of an ornament at a wedding so I just find it stunning and very much like something Vera Wang would create.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I got lovestruck as a gift, and in all honestly it's not something i would have picked out. The bottle actually broke when i wrestled it out of it's packaging two christmas's ago. It was extremely difficult to remove and I ended up breaking the sprayer so now the bottle leaks. In all fairness I could have been more gentle, but come on' now. That has never happened to me before with anything...so be careful everyone.
This fragrance smells like a tropical floral musk. The guava is so typical vera, she just loves it. I see in a lot of her princess perfumes as well. The fragrance is really linear, from first spray I get a clean smelling guava scent (probably helped out by the lotus to make it clean) the there's the musk that carries that clean fruity floral musk from start to end.
Overall my personal view on this is that it kind of bores me, I mean it's so easy to wear so I put it on for work without thinking twice. I mean there is nothing wrong with simple perfumes, but this just isn't "my" kind of simple.

KIARA85
KIARA85

I love this perfume, its sweet but musky,I actually do prefer wearing it as a winter scent,I find it a little too strong for summer! but its great! xx

Princess

This is gorgeous! very sensual, it smells like a mix of Vera Wang princess & Viva La juicy.
But the lasting Power is weak :(

ImCreatedBeautifull
ImCreatedBeautifull

I'm in love with this perfume, it's gorgeous.. sensual, inviting.. My signature!

tiff001
tiff001

the ad for this bottle of Lovestruck is what sold me into buying it, the dress made by Vera Wang herself (to die for!) but I do love the smell. it's too bad that it doesn't last long

daisee
daisee

I received the rollerball version of this as a stocking stuffer. I'm always nervous when smelling a perfume I know nothing about for the first time, especially one that someone else has picked out for me....

Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised by Love Struck although not overly impressed. It's something I'll apply it anytime I need a little pick me up. The fresh and young quality makes it nice for summer and it gives me visuals of relaxing in a pool side garden.

The bottle is gorgeous and I'd consider purchasing the full size just to have it.

ryan.oconnor.7161
ryan.oconnor.7161

This perfume has Ethylene Brassylate synthetic musk in which I'm anosmic to, so I can't really smell it. Smells like a complete fail, like roasted marshmallows that have gone stale. 0/10

jonr951
jonr951

I FINALLY got my hands on Lovestruck! 30 bucks for the 3.4oz @ Marshalls! Score! The lasting power is truly unfortunate, but hey, it's so dang delicious! Truly a favorite of mine! Thank you Vera! ; )

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

Pretty fruity floral with depth, but so fleeting...I can barely detect it on my skin after 20 minutes. I will seek out the parfum. Would not repurchase due to poor sillage and lasting power. Too bad.

dhiagelev
dhiagelev

Love struck seems to be an entirely unsuitable name for this green, green perfume as it does not seem to me to have any sexy, romantic connotations. The green top note is very strong, with Angelica being very dominant, and that gives the some of the rather intriguing bitter notes, I feel, with woodsy base notes/
I like it but don't find it inspiring and certainly wouldn't rush to buy a full price bottle. but it is a good fresh scent for everyday, never cloying, quite interesting, with the bitter, herby undertone and on the whole, rather quirky and unusual

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

This is definitely a perfume you either love & it really works for you or you hate & find it generic/over-priced. I personally love Lovestruck & where everyone else seems to hate the bottle & the longevity I seemed to have a much better experience. The Guava, tuberose/lotus & musk play a big role in the entire perfume giving it a tropical sweet burst with the tuberose/lotus giving a subtle white floral edge & the musk/woodsy notes making it a little thick but not too thick. I don't understand why everyone is saying this perfume is so generic & cheap, because this smells nothing like any of the perfumes other competitors were having out on the market when this came out. As for the longevity should last at least 5 hours, even if your nose has become used to the scent & you yourself can't smell it. Lovestruck is also an ideal signature perfume that works for many different seasons & occasions. Again it worked for me & I love it, but like every perfume you gotta try before you buy.

Thandar
Thandar

Just bought this a few days ago and love it.It smells so lovely,soft and airy and very long lasting.Not only the scent but also the bottle is gorgeous.I was finding fresh floral scent that I could wear in Summer and now I've found it and would repurchase.If you are not a fan of aquatic citrusy scents just like me,I would highly recommend to try Lovestruck for Summer.

foxy_princess

I've got a tester sprayed on my hand. It's rather nice actually. The wood and musk balance out the fruitiness and stop it being over body-splash like. It's got an element of creaminess to it aswell. This is probably what I'd like my hair to smell like, very bury-your-face-in-it type of scent. Boys are sure to like it!

Vera Wang likes soft fruity scents, Lovestruck isnt that great, I expected a scent with some punch, and like the Princess line it is quite bland, pretty but not extraordinary, and young . The bottle is pretty, and it would make a nice gift for a young person . As for me i didn't think it was anything special.
Rush is in the same vibe, I did find it better though.

LaPetite
LaPetite

As cori.x said, not a very interesting perfume ...
It' even quite expensive for just an ok everyday perfume . You can get the same type of scent for much less money .
It makes me think of Love for Love by Vanderbilt , excpet that LFL had much vanilla.
I just had this as sample, but i'm not even buying the 30ml bottle . Too boring ....

cori.x
cori.x

nothing's really special about it, too soft and not long lasting at all, save your money for something else.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Nothing special, nothing new. Smells like bubble bath. Nothing original and the top looks a bit tacky. Another fruity floral.

Merebon
Merebon

Love it. The musky scent after about 30 minutes is wonderful, soft and delicious. better than Princess, not as sweet. Very fruity when first sprayed, but it mellow out really nicely. Smells really good. I do pick up some chocolate deep in there.

bailarina
bailarina

Soft and safe. Even though it says it is a floral the first thing I smelled when I sprayed it on was the guava note. I smell the flowers later. It also says it is an Eau de Parfum but it is softer just like an Eau de Cologne. I like it, it is very pleasant, and it won't bother other people. I wore it to school and nobody had an allergic reaccion to it, while other perfumes have caused a little trouble in the past. Office safe, soft sillage, week longevity. Smells like real guava though, I used to eat guava all the time, when I was a child, growing up in South America. Smells a little powdery on me, in the dry-down. Very cute :)

rosembloom

One word to begin with: YUM!
The opening has got me hooked already: juicy mandarin, Pink Guava: I am on vacation guys! By the beach having a mojito! I donnot know the scent of Angelica Blossom but there is definitely and airy quality that emerges when the aquatitc note of lotus appears. Both merge beautifully and are rendered sensual by a gentle Tuberose hint that gives it depth. The drydown is sweet and cozy, less beachy but still warm. I can detect something creamy and long lasting like my beloved Sandalwood and the musk is also sweet, making the drydown slightly ambery. I do like this one sooo much. Unfortunately, it disapears so fast on me. It is a light fragrance and excellent for Spring in my humble opinion. I love my bottle ( thanx again HUN) but since it does not stick to me, I shall not purchase a full bottle. s.o below said it dried down to a Fancy Love base: I also find that true.I wonder why I smell almonds in here? All in all , a great perfume in a precious whimsical bottle. I recommend for those who like a lighter scent: office, shcool, days off and time spent in the sun xxxx

How many more of the Sephora "try me" coffrets will I be buying? (Well, perhaps if they start producing them for L'Artisan Parfumeur, which is now apparently a part of their line-up...) On their face, the coffrets a great deal: you pay less than the cost of a bottle of perfume for a box which contains ten or so samples, and you receive a voucher to exchange for the bottle of perfume which you have in effect paid for up front. In other words, the samples are free.

Perhaps samples should just be free, period, with no strings attached, but this is the way things have evolved in the twenty-first-century mainstream perfume industry. Good luck procuring manufacturer's samples from any of the department stores. Now you have to do one of their "bag events" or gwps to walk away with any carded samples for free.

Back to Sephora: The only problem with the coffret deal is that you are restricted to the choices arrayed before you. I'm having difficulties these days finding even one acceptable candidate.

Vera Wang LOVESTRUCK begins big with its odd "I am even cooler than Marc Jacobs LOLA" headdress. I guess. What is this thing on top of the bottle even supposed to be? It does remind me a bit of women who wear bird's nests and the like affixed to their hats. Is there supposed to be some sort of connection between the tulle and the plastic and what not and the perfume inside the bottle? If so, I have not been able to figure out what it is.

To my nose, LOVESTRUCK smells an awful lot like cake frosting. Images of sheet cakes have definitely been dancing before my mind's eye. White sheet cakes with pumped-icing roses and curlicue edgings all around. There is something strangely decadent about such cakes, even though in truth they are not at all culinarily complex, and they don't even taste very good. Perhaps it's the idea that one is eating something totally and utterly devoid of nutritional value which leads one to fork in a few bites. After that, the cake quickly loses its appeal, and it becomes necessary to drink some black coffee and ice water to recover.

LOVESTRUCK smells suspiciously similar to some other designer perfumes which I've tasted [sic] of late. I do not smell any identifiable flowers or fruits. Maybe at this point these are all being sourced from the very same vat? The Cotyization of designer perfumes appears to be well underway...

icingsugar
icingsugar

Wonderfully romantic, soft, floral, a little sweet, perfect for first dates. The bottle is gorgeous and gives a strong statement, the perfume however is subtle and innocent without sensuality as the musk is clean and fleeting. This however (like a lot of VW scents) makes the scent weak and it barely lasts 2 hours on my skin. The shower gel packaging is poor quality as well and it comes off in the shower and the lotion is very powdery and doesn't smell much like the scent (I found this with princess too).

nabegum
nabegum

mmm..lovestruck is sweet and very light,smells like sarsi, nothing special. no longevity and sillage. It's gone after an hour! The plastic flowers cap looks kinda cheap snd the square bottle is too simple. I expected more from Vera Wang. Will pass this up.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Celebrity thinks like me on this one. The top is exactly what has made me pass even trying this scent. It looks as if it would be hard to get the top off without smooshing it. Sounds like a lovely scent, but nothing I can't live without. I'm afraid I'd throw it away after it got dusty and worn, without even using much of it. Things like this help me from spending too much!

thad4841
thad4841

To my nose it has a dark chocolatey note which would make it smell really good on a cigarette smoker. Not unpleasant, but definitely not for everyone.

CristianPink
CristianPink

My fav <3 This perfume reminds me og London. I think lovestruck is much better than princess!

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Oh my goodness this smells awesome! Thank you Damag for swapping this with me!!! Its now my top 5 fav perfumes! Personally, I don't think this smells like Vera Wang Princess? Its definitely a fruity floral aquatic scent :) The guava, tuberose, mandarin orange, lotus in this smell perfect together. Its very long lasting too! In my strange opinion, I actually think this smells like a women's version of Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

10/10 ;)

celebrity89
celebrity89

This was driving me crazy, I knew this scent! And then it came to me. This frag is a softer version of Burberry and Fancy Love. The cap is a nightmare for a clean freak. How do you clean that?!

pbluberry
pbluberry

It smells awful when I first sprayed it but then it turned into some interesting floral. I can't make out the flower, could it be lotus?? I'm not sure but it smells familiar. I like it.

horangi113
horangi113

Lovestruck is what I wished Princess could be for me. To my nose, the most dominant notes are the fruit (what I imagine is the guava), and then it mellows into a soft and clean, almost creamy floral, which is funny, since there are no cake / vanilla type notes, so this must be a trick of my own personal body chemistry with the musk. By comparison, Princess is much sweeter, and 'louder,' with a very pronounced food note of chocolate and heady amber.

Unfortunately, I must be one of the people who experiences no lasting power or sillage with this fragrance. It stays, but becomes so light I literally have to hold my wrist up to my face to detect it. However, I think that suits the idea of being "lovestruck" to me; so overcome with your feeling, you have to withdraw into yourself as you process the emotion, keeping it secret for a little while. I don't care at all for the packaging, but I like the stuff inside the bottle so much, it doesn't really matter.

Jomoves
Jomoves

This is a pretty standard fruity floral fragrance. It’s okay, but the plastic flower mess on top of the bottle is the worst. It looks like something that was stolen from a cemetery.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I smelled this recently and I hate to break the trend that "this smells like everything and it's just another fruity-floral" but I actually think this stands out from all the girly scents coming out. It has something earthy and spicy which gives it a really nice base. It's not all candy, it's not all fruit, this is a delicious and complex sweet earthy fragrance!

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

MY NEW FAVORITE! Every time I wear this people think I have on Light Blue by D&G. It's the perfect blend of fruit and floral. It does have similar notes of Princess, but with much more of a mature and feminine essence. And for me, the longevity of it is outstanding. I usually spray it on before work and can still smell at the end of the day, a good 12 hrs at the least. Overall a beautiful fragrance that is my new "signature" scent.

jemille
jemille

I tried it today. At first, it smelled pretty fruity to me- light and nice. After awhile, though, as the top notes faded, it just started smelling too similar to Princess. Don't get me wrong, I like Princess, so I like this one too. I just already own one, so I'm not going to buy this.

Vampiris
Vampiris

fruity and smells great at the opening..Guava note in it is very noticeable..

the dry down is citrusy and musky..the notes remind me of D&G light blue..very simple to wear as an everyday scent

personally the lid would look better if it was in a different color or light colored..gorgeous..just a bit busy though

overall..not a must have to me for the moderate longevity and sillage.

HoneyJewels
HoneyJewels

I was attracted by the bottle, you have to admit, it's absolutely GORGEOUS!

The fragrance itself it great, it's sweet but not syrupy sweet. The sweetness is sorta balanced by the musk in it.

I've wanted this perfume for a long time, and I finally have it. I have no regret buying it, but I wish it lasted longer. This lasts no more than 4 hours.

Where or when I would wear it: I would wear this perfume for more casual times, like meeting with friends for a coffee, or chilling next to a fireplace with your boyfriend - it's a warm scent, very light, soft romantic.

lLaura
lLaura

The bottle is beautiful but the fragrance will let you down. It's not very special and doesn't last very long.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Everytime i go to test this out in store i just cannot smell it !! The bottle is so pretty but the perfume lets it down soooo much =[

xbree
xbree

oh my goodness, vera wang has out done herself with this fragrance WOW! so sweet & fruity yet not your generic fruity smell it smells so fun & girly & the longevity isnt bad at all for a fruity, tropical fragrance. stays for around 4 hours. very prettyy & sweet! cant stop sniffing my wrist! the video advertisement describes the scent perfectly! WONDERFUL. buy it !

Leah87
Leah87

After i smelt this i knew i had to have it. Beautiful, floral & additive. Love love love !!!!

cinema1974
cinema1974

Vera Wang perfumes last long on me but this one seems to smell like a light fruity floral with a hint of tropical breeze or aqua with a bowl of fruit and flowers. The bottle is big and it has big plastic flowers on top with a bow. I think it cleaver and beautiful but it a bit over the top with the plastic flowers.It just hard to deal with and couple of time I almost drop it. Other than that it a good over all fragrance. Way better than some fruity scents on the market. You can always be safe with Vera Wang.

Elouelou
Elouelou

The first time I smelt this I couldn't get past how sweet it was, but it was bearable.. The second time I smelt it, it was worse! I could not smell any notes behind the all encompassing sweetness! I think it must have been the guava.

holychristy
holychristy

I really like this scent. It reminds me of d&g Light Blue, but different. However, the lasting power is terrible. It would be nice if you can find it at a discount store or something so that you reapply often

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

This smells very nice. It's a bit too fresh for my personal likin but I would easily buy this for a friend. The bottle is AMAZINGLY cute! This is probably the best perfume bottle i've ever seen!!!

In my eyes (or nose hehe) this perfume is made for young woman between the 19 and 24. it's very very nice

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

On my skin Lovestruck starts with a mix of sparkling sunny and yellow mandarin and ripe guava - as if the juice of both fruits was mixed into soda.
This aroma is quite prominent on my skin for some time before the fragrance turns into a more pinkish direction which is all about magnolia and some nondescript floral sweetness.
The base is a hint of pure musk which is noticeable throughout the composition.

I have emptied a 30 ml bottle in 9 days (used the perfumes shower gel and body lotion, too) which means that Lovestruck did not last very long on my skin.
At first I found Lovestruck to be a great fragrance but after days 5 it seemed almost a chore to finish the bottle.

But I think that Lovestruck can turn out quite differently on people's skins - but not only on skin.
It starts with the bottle:
Wenn I smell the lid, I think of blackberries; on my skin Lovestruck is more about yellow and orange fruits and sweet flowers.
I think the same logic applies to the longevity - some say it lasts forever, others says it does not last at all - so this must have to do with skin chemistry, too.

All in all, I find Lovestruck to be way too expensive for what it is and will not buy it again.
Still, I am glad I have the bottle in my collection.

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

The guava note is so guava-y and tasty, but on my skin it immediately becomes very one-dimensional and weak, and then GONE after about 20 minutes. Lovestruck is not for me, as I am a bit more foul-mouthed and Earthy instead of soft and romantic. I'll pass.

Aimina
Aimina

omg the bottle is amazing and the smell is just WOW!!!!!!GOOD JOB vera wang :D

Amalmarri
Amalmarri

Soft and feminine good for summer but I passed it

yilingl
yilingl

It has a long lasting power on me...way too long, I think. I like the guava scent which makes the perfume sweet and interesting. Then here comes the tuberose (I can't merely smell the lotus, that's sad). tuberose is fine, and it reminds me of something very asian (and a bit seductive), which is fine for me since I live in Asia. but the most confusing point is, for me, that the dry down is way too warm to be worn in tropical asia. I don't know I should wear it in the summer or in the winter :( I think I'll give it a try when days are getting cooler.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

It smells like every other 1 million fruity florals out there.

nicolafiore
nicolafiore

Yes! Horrible staying power! I like this for when I wish to wear my Flowerbomb that can be more than certain days can handle. Why wear a serious fragrance to meet for coffee or brunch? Not everyone understands what it is like to be a fragrance junkie like some of us;) That being said, I like this as a day scent. Or if I am in the mood to keep spraying, and spraying, and spraying all day like a true fragrance junkie.
And who wouldn't love this bottle on their shelf?

loreto.m.campos.1
loreto.m.campos.1

This perfume is so soft and the guava note is incredible.But,the staying power is horrible.

ju02
ju02

At the beginning, I though it smelled ripe pineapple (must be the guava) and about an half hour later, it reminded me an odor from my youth and after smelling it again an again, I found it: the odor of Play-Dho modeling compound. It transformed after, being more powdery and sweet. To sweet for me. At the end, it is more a guava-vanilla smell that stays, no detection of woodsy note as it is supposed. I see this perfume more suitable for teen and young woman.

helloblob
helloblob

this perfume is okay. Suits more of a mature women rather than a young one. I am 18 and ithink it smells good but does not suit me at all.

Pouline
Pouline

Perfect everyday scent that wouldn't offend anyone. I don't think the staying power is bad as many say, i sprayed my wrist once last night before i went to sleep and i could still smell it at 11 this morning!! I saw somebody write that it is granny-ish but i definitely don't agree, I think it's young and flirty!

Occation: Everyday
Staying power: 4/5
Scent: 4,5/5
Bottle: 5/5
Over all: 4,5/5

LOVE IT!

nightcat23
nightcat23

I don't understand why anyone would dislike this. It's lightly fruity, soft, fresh and feminine. Perfect for girls and young carefree women. The Guava definitely stands out the most but it's pleasent and whimsical. It's not super sophisticated and is no Chanel No. 5 however it's not trying to be.

This fragrance isn't to be taken too seriously. It isn't super strong and you may need to use a few spritzes but it's nice and simple and elegant for a younger demographic. It would make a perfect Valentine's Day gift as well as an anniversary present as it's a very romantic fragrance. It's darling and the bottle is gorgeous too!

milklizard
milklizard

I like the notes listed but unfortunately I wasn't able to smell anything. My nose didn't pick up any scents at all - not even alcohol. Lovely bottle though.

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

Such a beautiful scent! This is femininity in a bottle to me, with such a divine, intoxicating sweetness. Love.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is such a bland perfume to me...no personailty at all.

BTW I wonder why Vera Wang loves Guava so much...its in at least three of her perfumes!!

galbgamary

I like it but couldn't love it because it is lacking some freshness otherwise it would've been my signature! So I replaced it with Carolina Herrera 212 Glam which is similar to it but it is fresher!

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

I dont understand why there are so many negitive reviews on this perfume?! Words cannot describe how much I adore this scent. Its so refreshing and light, I try my best to save it up for special occations because it is very expensive, but I cant help myself. I cant resist the scent, its so floral and sweet, very sexy, perfect for the ages of 15-21. It lasts around 3-4 hours for me.

The only factors that I dislike about this perfume is the price which even with the sales that come and go, I believe its not priced right. Also, as much as I adore the bottle, it isnt very travel friendly, in fear of the cap breaking or the bottle shatter in my bag, I decide not to take this perfume with me for touch ups when im on the go. Lastly, I felt a little deceived when found out how little the 30ml bottle was, compared to how HUUGE the box it came in.

Over all I would re-purchase this perfume again, but only if there was a huge reduction on the price. The only feature I would change about this scent would the strength of the perfume, I WISH it lasted LONGER!

galbgamary

I like this perfume but not love it! I wish they added some freshness in it, it would've stood stronger, in my opinion! It's very warm and soft!

dtaddeucci
dtaddeucci

This fragrance is very sweet and nice, I wouldn't say its anything special, but is very nice as a light perfume for a spring/summer day. The floral notes smell gorgeous, and it lasts very long on me, I could still smell it on me for about 8 hrs. Love the bottle as well, soooooooooooo cute :D My first Vera Wang perfume too <3
x

I'm not feeling the love, sorry. Lovestruck to me smells flirty, fun and fruity, but not like anything I would personally associate with feeling 'struck by love'. Romance is zilch, but guava is a plenty.

I'm on a tropical beach, complete with palm trees and a beach umbrella. There are hot, half-naked, tanned men everywhere and falling in love is the last thing I want to do on my tropical holiday. Flirting however is on top of my list of things to do, and a Summer fling is a possibility. This is Lovestruck. Tropical and wild, but never serious.

I'm a young girl all over again. This fragrance is not what I'd call mature. If you seek maturity, look for Vera Wang for Women or Bouquet. This fragrance is very much along the same lines as the Princess range.

I wish this trend for crazily decorated bottle tops would go out of fashion. This bottle looks like it would topple over with a gentle push. The company states that Lovestruck is the new definition of Romeo and Juliet. Oh please, this scent is neither devastating nor passionate. Leave the Shakespearean masterpiece for something with a melancholy blend of roses and oud.

Some of my friends received this fragrance from their boyfriends for Valentine's Day this year. I say that's a sweet and thoughtful move, but I'm glad my boyfriend didn't follow in the same suit. I received a bottle of Givenchy Ysatis instead.

The issue I have with Lovestruck is its fruitiness, which is neither unique nor interesting to my nose. It smells like so many other fragrances on the market already, and that annoys me because it makes reviewing a fragrance really hard. I try to be as fair as I can, but I have to be honest when I think a fragrance smells like nothing more than your average shampoo. Jammy fruits, fresh florals and forgettable drydowns aren't, and will never be, my cup of tea.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

I really like the tropical notes. To me is a little bit similar to Love, Etc... Sun Kiss of The Body Shop. I have a friend that wear it and smells great on her, but don't work on me. Is too sweet and strong.

scunliffe
scunliffe

This smells like something an old granny would wear i had to wash it off IMMEDIATELY!

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

there must be something wrong with my nose or my chemistry... it's hardly a floral at all for me, I smell a patchouli (not even in the notes!) fruity punch.

sweetapple7
sweetapple7

Lovestruck is a bit strong for me but i still love it!i can smell something very tropical in there,which i like.A very good perfume though.

rosembloom

Got a lovely mini to add to my collection! A great scent that lasts on me, fruity and woodsy in a tropical kind of way. Shall test and review. So far: loves it!
THANX HONEY CUDDLES FOR THE GENEROUS SAMPLE IN UR MOST GENEROUS AND PLEASANT SWAP. LOVE U ROSIE REAL!

Aspendina
Aspendina

I don't know, this is like prada candy meets armani diamonds, its basically prada candy with a little spice I like it but own prada candy and don't need 2 similar

dkny27
dkny27

Very nice fragrance! Sweet, fruity opening, BUT give it time to settle and within an hour the fruit turns into a slightly woody/subtle fruit combination... It's definately light, not a lot of staying power, but I can't keep from catching the aura of the scent when I move my arm and its very nice!

tuturab
tuturab

Love love love ~ I am strucked!!

I am normally a serious woody orential prefume wearer but this one has something about it. Light breezy yet alluring. . . Don't let it fool you thinking it's one of those innocent floral, it might seem that way but let it settle and the subtal wood and musk come out to play. I adore this fragrance and it's easy on the eye too.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Lovestruck didn't impress me. It's very similar to Princess, but without the chocolate.

missmonday
missmonday

If this smell was a girl she will be Ann from Arrested Development (remember George Michael ex-gf ?). Extremely bland and boring with nothing exciting going on, and by the end of the day you're asking yourself what was I wearing today again ?

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

In my opinion, none of the notes in Lovestruck stand out in comparison to the others. Instead, they all mesh together to create a soft, delicate blend that is the perfect balance.
When first applied, I can definitely smell the guava although it's very subtle. As it dries down, it turns into a slightly creamy, powdery scent. This fragrance reminds me of orchids because of it's delicate floral, powdery aroma, even though I know that orchids aren't included in the notes.
This perfume is light, pretty and simple. It makes for a great everyday fragrance that's sure to not offend. It's NOT a good perfume if you're trying to turn heads and make a statement, but it's pleasant nonetheless.

alexanna7
alexanna7

lovestruck is a verry nice fragrance! The lotus flower mixed with the guava and musk,create that special smell! Some wood in the dry down,verry subtle...it's a little bit,summery,sweet,fruity,tropical and sexy...on me it last all day! Verry special and unique! If you love guava fruit,lotus flower,musk and wood,you will love that one!

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Love Struck doesn't really live up to its Vera Wang predecessors - but the gorgeous burst of fruity-florals brought out the inner child in me.
For some reason the top notes bring my back to childhood memories of purchasing sweets at the local cornerstore.

The only disapointing feature is that Love Struck is the least 'romantic' scent I've encountered.

A nostalgic scent reminding me of simpler times - a scent for the innocent and young at heart.

OH HOW I LOVE THIS...Wish it wasnt so expensive:(

Wonderstruck_Mike
Wonderstruck_Mike

I don't know why this perfume is getting so many bad reviews! Personally, I'm in love with Lovestruck! I think it smells amazing! Most of you have said it doesn't last long but it lasted most of the day on me. I put it on around 9 am and reapplied it at 9 pm, which I didn't even really need to but I just felt like it cuz I was going out! It does smell very clean but I think it's a very nice clean!

A very light, sweet, generic fruity floral. I detect a bit more musk than other fruity florals, and no turberose at all. I think this is a safe, soft, slightly powdery, very pretty fragrance that doesn't stand out in a crowd. I must comment that those flowers on the cap are huge! Larger than they appear in photos.

bananafishbones
bananafishbones

This is my first Vera Wang perfume, and I liked it more than the others on offer. It was more of an impulse buy for me, its quite a non-offensive, clean scent.

A good all rounder really, it would be a perfect buy for a relative at xmas or birthday if you arent sure on their tastes.

I wont be repurchasing as I've come to learn a bit more about perfumes since I first bought this.

It is a very nice perfume however, so if you want it - go for it. Like otheres before me have said it fades on the skin but lingers on fabric. Dont expect to be blown away with a unique or special scent, but it would be a good first perfume for young teens, or for a non-distracting scent in the workplace.

Sal56
Sal56

My first Vera Wang fragrance and I'm not sure about it. It faded very quickly on my skin but when I sprayed it on my scarf it hung around all day and was still strong when I got home after a day out! A bit too toilet cleanerish for me, I find it quite pungent to start with and the drydown on me smells just like a violet toilet block!

Booogie
Booogie

Almost identical to Princess, just add some fruitier top notes and subtract a whole lot of staying power. Which is unfortunate because I adore the bottle and the deep-berry color of the flowers and ribbons. Very cute scent, however unoriginal. I still like it and I'll use it, won't repurchase.

mrsmcfall
mrsmcfall

Unfortunately Lovestruck is overrated. It's way too light that you can't even smell it 5 minutes after you've sprayed it. You may as well just put on your daily Jurgens body lotion and call it good. This fragrance isn't necessary at all because there's just nothing there.

Covergirl84
Covergirl84

Cake n' Cuddles...I swear to "the Almighty". I said the same thing...except that VW pisses me off. I really expect more from her! I want to like her fragrances, as I have pieces from a few collections. I really dislike almost every fragrance she has, at least she's not as bad as Paris Hilton or Escada! Sorry for the diva rant....

"Lovestruck" begins sharp and sweet. After the dry-down I get nothing but, urine, wood(pecan bark), a faint touch of melon & tuberose. I like the bottle!

music.is.me
music.is.me

Everytime I go to the mall, I have to stop and smell this at one of the department stores. There's something about it that draws people in. It attracts me and is very appealing. Many people are saying that it's not unique, but I have never smelled anything like this. It is fruity, floral, and something else. In a word: perfect.

jenny2301

I really like it!It is soft and sensual and smells nice.It is very light to me and sweet smelling

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This is so dissapointing...I can recall several perfumes that have a similar smell-it is so common and indifferent. Guava is dominant and makes it tropical and fruity-it lasts for a while and then it just dissapears ! This exotic sense-which is not my cup of tea anyway- is totally fleeting.Moreover, I think that the bottle is tasteless in an enormous attempt to be impressive. Excuse me but I won't pay any money for something so apppaling.

krissycat
krissycat

Lovestruck smells amazing! As soon as I sprayed it on in the store though it took me a few hours to figure out why it smelled so familiar. To me it smells almost identicle to Tattoo by Michel Germain which is one of my all time favorite scents. Lovestruck is bottled in the cutest decanter though which I prefer way over the bottle that houses Tattoo. Great scent.. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist for hours. Stayed strong a few hours for me which is always a good thing. Definetely a keeper

charmedbella
charmedbella

My husband surprised me with this perfume one day after I came home sick from work. This is not something I would have purchased for myself. My husband, however, loves it, so I mainly wear this at home when I'm with him, before I get in bed, and occasionally at work.

This is a forgettable scent. Something about the sweetness of it is off. It smells like something I'd expect a teenager to wear -- this would probably make a great gift for a feminine young lady, perhaps 13-17.

It also fades incredibly fast.

The bottle is too big with all those flowers on top, so don't even think about traveling with it. I also dislike the font that "Lovestruck" was written in, it makes it seem very childish to me.

I absolutely prefer the scent of Vera's Rock Princess (dislike the Rock Princess bottle however). I feel like all her scents are targeted to teens-early 20s. I would expect something more mature from Vera Wang.

DarkClarissa
DarkClarissa

If you like fruity florals that don't challenge you or have any individuality, this is for you IMHO sorry guys. As already stated by someone else, it's generic, very much so. Such a shame as the bottle is beautiful.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Seems to be in line more with the Princess line than with her classics, which I prefer. I find it very sweet, guess it's the guava although that doesn't last as the drydown is quite different. When I gave it to hubby to try, he said it smells ''old lady''. Go figure. Not a fan.

i.heart.usagi
i.heart.usagi

I love the scent! It really is my favorite right now. I agree that this scent has no real staying power. I have a roller ball with me and I re-apply frequently. I adore the way it goes on, and it fades well. I get compliments a lot on this scent. Also, I have had no negative responses and no one at my work has had any allergies (which is amazing because we have some very sensitive people).

abigail5328
abigail5328

Soft, feminine, romantic, light, juicy, floral fragrance!
Lovestruck is like a beautiful bouquet of fruits and flowers. It starts out with a blast of Juicy sweet guava. All other notes are there but mostly dominated by the guava which stays throughout. As the dry down begins it softens and becomes more of a soapy, powdery, musky scent.
The lasting power is almost nonexistent and fades rather quickly. This is one of them fragrances that you need to keep reapplying throughout the day.
The bottle is very eye catching but not very practical to carry around in your handbag, but nice to have on your vanity.
More of a spring/summer scent that is suitable to wear in the day.
Overall a nice pleasant wearable fragrance. I would probably buy this just for the bottle alone.

Jellybean
Jellybean

nice fruity floral, very light thou. costs too many duckets. no lasting power whatsoever.
only the bottle's cuter.

halwaya
halwaya

I couldn't decide if I liked the smell or not.. when it doubt - you'd better stay away from buying ;) I liked it very much at the beginning, but after a while this smell turned into something 'cheap' and after a while you couldn't smell anything at all.. or hardly anything. My male friend from work disliked it from the beginning.

The bottle itself looks cheap. I mean the pink arrow.. I quite liked the flowers tho' - they may look tacky and are just waste of space, but at least you know the fragrance when you see lid ;)

Vamy69
Vamy69

Oddly to me this smells alot like Princess. It smells nice but too similar to Princess and it is a bit lacking when it comes to the lasting power. I will stick with Princess...

To me this smelled just like an average drugstore scent, similar to Aguileras Secret Potion. Also the bottle was quite unhandy.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This does smell similar to Princess, but I like it better. The bottle is really pretty and the scent is a little stronger than princess. It doesn't last as long as I expected. It does go quickly I would say maybe two or three hours it lasts. I only wish it lasted longer because this is such a wonderful smell.

fidyanza
fidyanza

already bought it! 100ml~ i love the scent coz it suits me well, but im so disappointed it x long lasting.. :( around 2-3 hours only..i have to reapply *irritating+annoying* i think its for daytime use.. as for nite the scent easily fade away. princess n flower princess are the best fragrances ever!~ as for me.. :)

susan1326
susan1326

I was really looking forward to this fragrance since Princess is one of my favorites. Sprayed it on in the store, liked the fresh floral lightness of it, and purchased it. Within 30 minutes the scent was completely gone! I took my purchase back to the store for a refund. This is the first time I've felt so disappointed by a fragrance that I got my money back! I'll stick with Princess.
Edit: ok, call me dumb and dumber. Decided after several month to go back and purchase a rollerball size of Lovestruck. Take Princess and add some sharp tropical fruit and you have Lovestruck. Still no lasting power. So similar to Princess that a passing whiff of each smells the same to me. I'll keep relying on my Princess to provide that sillage we wear perfume to attain!

anyssamadison
anyssamadison

I was disappointed with this, I wore Princess for the longest while, & when I picked this up, it smelt exactly like Princess to me :( makes me sad because i was expecting something cute & different, new maybe? I mean I can smell the extreme difference between Parissien YSL and Belle Opium YSL, maybe Veras fragrances don't vary as much, or really venture past the floral/subtle juicy sort of notes /: i like a little more depth .

sassa7
sassa7

Its not something Id reject,but definitely nothing mindblowing enough to make me spend that 73 bux on it. It does smell lovely, but then again nothing special. It keeps reminding me of other perfumes that i cant recall their names.

takeasniff

I agree with another reviewer here. What is with all these perfumes with flowers exploding off the lid. What happened to nice elegant bottles. Why do all the perfumes aimed at younger people have these over the top lids? Not all young people appreciate that. They are annoying to use as well and they are always plasicky rubber which feels tacky and cheap and too big to fit in you hand bag or clutch. That gripe aside, this better not smell the same as Princess because some of the reviews I have read do not look promising. And it appears lasting power has not improved for those of you who struggle with this house. Common Vera stop ripping these people off!!

michelle21689

So, I tried it on some more and I change my mind. It smells really good at first but after it settles it kinda wears off but at the same time gives me a headache =(. Must not work well with my body chemistry.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

this one to me smells just like princess classic, I cant tell the difference between them, rip off. Shame on you vera

basema.alhassawi
basema.alhassawi

The bottle is adorable. Love the commercial and the to die for dress. i hope the perfume is just as good

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

Very pretty! I don't like strong florals but the flower notes in this one are soft and there's a creamy sweetness to it that makes it very cozy and warm. I like the guava very much and I think that this perfume is a nice, well-balanced blend of floral and fruity notes. I might just have to purchase this for myself! :)

michelle21689

Went straight to the perfume section at Macy's to try on Burberry's new perfume "Burberry Body" but was so disappointed because it smelled like an old lady. Happened to see Vera Wang Lovestruck and decided to try it since I kinda liked Princess. I loved the smell of this perfume instantly. To me it doesn't smell too sweet and has a bit of a berry scent. I couldn't stop smelling it and my bf loved it too.

charlottesmom

I retested Lovestruck and now like it very much, it still smells a bit dusty on me but it's not too bad, it also lasted a bit longer than the first time I tested it, the day was a bit less hot so maybe that had something to do with it. I expect it will be even better in smell and lasting power in the fall.

Sillage: 5/10 stays pretty close to the skin but I sprayed lightly
Longevity: 5/10 I got about 4 hours out of it

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

What is it with Vera Wang perfumes????!!! lasting power is almost non exsistent all the samples that i have tried just wear off in under an hour. I also have to drown myself in them to get even a hint of the notes mentioned!

Does anyone else feel the same with Vera's fumes? It could just be my Chemistry perhaps? Don't get it with other perfumes though?

Onto Lovestruck..hmmm well on first squirt yes it smells very fun and fruity..and I like ... however the die down is too quick and it ends up being a dull soapy smell I'm afraid. after 40mins it has disappeared completly on me. Such a shame cuz with all her scents on initial spray.. they are all lovely..

bit of a wsaste of money :(

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

Like a grown up version of Princess. I love it. It might not be different or unique, but it is so pretty. It draws you in like a hug, wrapped in a lovely pink dress. The opening is warm fruit, then it goes into floral notes and woodsy vanilla.

Give it a sniff if you're looking for something simple and beautiful.

In mood
In mood

again a bottle with flowers on top... Marc Jacobs, Justin Bieber, Vera Wang. It's not funny anymore.

karlee79
karlee79

this is very nice, but it reminded me of a cross between her princess mixed with paris hiltons can can. it was very sweet, gourmand.

Twinkleberry
Twinkleberry

I couldn't remember what perfume this perfume reminded me of then it clicked....it kind of reminds me of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love. Nice fragrance but not for me.

jodee
jodee

I was thinking I may like this when I sniffed the perfume top..so I put a couple of spritzes on. I was hoping I would finally love one of VW's creations but this one didn't win me over either. However, the guava note, I like. Very sweet scent. May be nice to wear in the warmer temps. And the bottle top is a little over the top, plastic. Just me tough:).

QUEENIE0001
QUEENIE0001

smells awesome, but doesn't last long...too bad!!

halloween27
halloween27

Smells like Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf, judging from the magazine tester strips (which you can find in the September issues of US Marie Claire and Teen Vogue.)

jennavere
jennavere

To me, this smells very much like Britney's Fantasy. It's a nice smell, but it's been done before. A bit heavy at first, but mellows nicely. For the under 25's.

charlottesmom

Extreamly light on my perfume eating skin, I could barely smell it after 1/2 hour, I seem to have bad luck with most all of Vera's scents....:0(

Whit
Whit

This is ok, but it didn't knock my socks off nor did I go "OMG, I gotta have this!" It is a soft, romantic scent, but nothing really special I don't think. While I like some floral scents, this one didn't do anything for me. Sorry Vera, I do like some of your frags, just not this one. :(

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

The more I wear this the more it's just an "OK" scent. It's very guavaish sweet smelling at the top and it dries down to a more musky base but the guava doesn't ever completely disappear. When I think of what the color Pink would smell like I think of Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink, this fragrance and Marc Jacob's Oh, Lola. It's very pink smelling. It's verrry light and girly. I got a sample from the wonderful NathalieZ and I thank her! I'm still deciding if I need a bottle or not. I snagged a sample of Prada Candy and it totally stole this one's thunder. I think I might just go with Prada Candy. I don't know if I need both :(.

**UPDATE**

The more I wore it I couldn't stop thinking about it! Bought the 1.7 oz bottle yesterday from Macy's. I'll do a second review after I wear it more

Printeza7
Printeza7

The guava is at the top.Nice, wearable but nothing special.Light and sweet.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Wow! This fragrance is really pretty! I love the creaminess of the woody notes combined with the guava and tuberose. It's a creamy floral fruity fragrance. Great for summer, sweet and girly!!

I don't get any angelica though!

Emma x

It starts off quite nice, and i also really adover the bottle.
but after a while it really turns quite dark, im not keen on dark perfumes that are too heavy with dark notes.

cmgoodhart
cmgoodhart

A refreshing summer scent, the notes are awakening and...well fresh. While running through the streets of London on a wild shopping spree 1 week ago, i stopped into Harrods and found a very bright and eye catching display, i passed it the first time,in a hurry for other purchases, but on my way back was pulled in by a very lovely scent.I didnt purchase it though i wish i would have. waiting patiently to buy it here in the states.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

The bottle looks infatuating! I can't wait to try this one!

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

That dress she is wearing is so gorgeous I love it! I hope the fragrance/bottle will be as gorgeous as that dress!

Lovestruck by Vera Wang 3.88 out of 5 based on 644 ratings and 157 user reviews

Lovestruck by Vera Wang TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Lovestruck by Vera Wang TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Lovestruck Perfume by Vera Wang - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lovestruck Perfume by Vera Wang - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK for WOMEN by Vera Wang SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ
Boots.com
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Lovestruck Perfume by Vera Wang - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Lovestruck Perfume by Vera Wang - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK for WOMEN by Vera Wang SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 5 OZ
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK for WOMEN by Vera Wang SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ EAU DE PARFUM ROLL-ON .33 OZ
Boots.com
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Summer Set 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Summer Set 3.4 oz. No Color - Beauty
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Summer Set 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Summer Set 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Lovestruck fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Lovestruck, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovestruck by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovestruck by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.