Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women

Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women
dislike

aldehydic
Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women Pictures Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women Pictures

Lovestruck Floral Rush, the first flanker of the Lovestruck perfume by designer Vera Wang from 2011, is coming out in August 2012. The concept of the new version of the fragrance is going backwards - it is a prequel of the Lovestruck story abut modern day Romeo and Juliet, and it captures the excitement and adrenalin rush of love at first sight.

The scent is a sparkling floral bouquet that attracts with its juicy notes. It is signed by perfumer Pascal Gaurin.

The top accords are champagne, pink pepper and apricot blossom. Pink passion flower, marigold and white freesia are located in the heart, while the base notes include ambergris, musk and cashmere wood.

The face of the campaign, shot by Carter Smith, is actress Leighton Meester. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Champagne Apricot Blossom Pink Pepper

Freesia Passion Flower Marigold

Ambergris Cashmere Wood Musk

Wonderstruck

Lovestruck Floral Rush Fragrance Reviews

CPelly82
CPelly82

Wow this perfume packs a punch. Light yet really floral. Starts off very strong but settles out with a bubbly scent which lasts a long time. One of those scents where a little is a lot. I would wear this as an evening scent during cooler days.

Lovestruck Floral Rush is a strange scent, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. I admittedly like the bottle design with the purple flowers and bow as opposed to the pink Lovestruck. However I would never buy a fragrance just for the pretty bottle, it would have to smell great on me too.

I'm trying to pinpoint exactly what it is that I don't like about Lovestruck Floral Rush. The dominant champagne accord is something that I actually enjoy, and although it provides an interesting fruity tartness, it's perhaps the lack of champagne fizzy-ness that disappoints me. Yves Saint Laurent did the champagne note so well in Yvresse that every other fragrance to feature a wine note since has not been so successful.

Vera Wang as a brand does not always appeal to me. I find her earlier fragrances like Vera Wang for Women and Princess of a higher quality than that of her more recent releases. Lovestruck Floral Rush really didn't shine on my skin, and I refuse to believe that it is just a matter of skin chemistry. It smelt a tad too synthetic for my liking, and its greatly reduced price tag in Australian stores may be a reflection of that.

Lovestruck Floral Rush is evidently not a fragrance for everyone. It's not your typical crowd pleaser, nor is it likely to be a hit with the younger consumers of whom Lovestruck was popular with. I must add however in a more positive light that Lovestruck Floral Rush did have amazing longevity on my skin, clinging for well over seven hours.

Try before you buy is all I can say. The bottle may indeed be pretty, but it's definitely not worth a bottle sitting unused on display.

bonnie52
bonnie52

This smells awesome when you first spray it. Full of flowers and other scents that I can't quite identify but it smells wonderful! Unfortunately, that initial burst of scent quickly dissipates to being only noticeable if you put you nose to your skin. Not for me.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I just snagged this at a great deal from Marshalls. I got the smaller 1.oz bottle. I really like it. It's floral obviously but a bit pepperish and patchouli. I really like it. I think it will be a good night time fragrance. Going to a dinner or out on town. Which I will try with it! I give it a solid 4 of 5.

fionaong
fionaong

I don't really understand all the negative reviews. The scent is great, very floral as the name would suggest, a tad musky and in my opinion, very oriental.

Maybe not the most unique scent but definitely a really feminine scent. On me, the longevity is fine, maybe because I tend to spray a bit more. Lasted me really long (> 8 hours) and I can still smell it after coming out of the shower.

The packaging is, of course, what draws most people. It looks really pretty on the vanity.

Overall, I love it!

sassa7
sassa7

Its a bit heavy so to my nose it smells better during spring and summer time, sounds contradictory but I don't consider it a winter perfume. It reminds me of blue flowers and ocean breeze for some reason - scents of my hometown in Greece. I must be a masochist because altho a note in this perfume makes me a bit nauseous I keep going back to it. It smells like laundry to me, which I like, very clean, but also powdery. Its drydown reminds me of the Key by Justin Bieber, I own both. Its something I don't own in my collection. The original Lovestruck is inoffensive, maybe a "better" perfume for most, I like it but it seems very repetitive to me. Im not in love with Floral Rush but its different.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I picked this up at Marshall's a while back. On me it's a spicy, powdery, floral. Really good projection & longevity. This would be perfect for fall & winter months.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

This perfume is on the exact opposite spectrum that the original Lovestruck is in. While the original was sweeter & muskier, Floral Rush definitely has a spicy factor with the pink pepper & the Champagne, apricot blossom & cashmere wood giving a much more mature impression than Lovestruck. What really kind of turned me off to this perfume is the fact that it's incredibly aldehydic and the pink pepper is more than noticeable, so if you're someone like me who digs the fruity/florals this one might be a pass.

xxsaphxx
xxsaphxx

smells like strong toilet cleaner. Not nice :/

8-nadia
8-nadia

I bought this recently on E-bay for a reasonable price. The bottle was my main reason for buying it.I was also hoping the contents would be nice too,but as the name suggests,this perfume LEAVES YOU IN A RUSH,lol!

kkt
kkt

Beautiful bottle and beautiful smell! Very floral clean light scent. Want this perfume love it

It's sparkly, yet musky. The florals I pick up (passion flower, apricot blossom) have a very fruity quality to them.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Dreadful, very synthetic and nothing new. A typical floral. No great shakes.

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

Its alright, not my cup of tea really. I can really smell the musk and floral. I wouldn't have bought it, but I got it for free. So I just wouldn't pay full price before smelling it for sure. Its almost boring nothing stands out to my nose. Not bat though very pretty.=)

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nicer than the original, but not long lasting, flowery and pretty.

icingsugar
icingsugar

Oh dear. I like the original Lovestruck quite a lot, its perfectly gentle and romantic. I had such high hopes for this one, the bottle is gorgeous! However on skin you can barely smell it! Even more subtle than MJ's daisy efforts and Pure DKNY. And the little you do smell is like air freshener or cleaner product. On paper is smells a little sweeter and aquatic, almost like flora gucci. But on skin it all seems to get absorbed and dissapears within half an hour and doesn't smell good for its short lived duration. Maybe some sweet and strong base notes could have saved this...some soft vanilla or heavy musk...instead its those transluscent musk notes and barely there woods which VW seems to enjoy so much but ultimately makes her scents fade fast. Very dissapointed by this. It smells almost decent on paper so I'd warn people to test on skin first before buying not just on tester!

PNBP
PNBP

a pretty good one in my opinion...does it last long or juz cuz i used the sample which are alw better than the one in bottle? but if it does last that long,i would like to purchase one :D

flora lee
flora lee

dear vera, please stop using the same musk in every release. it smells not so fresh and very in your face (in case you happen to be musk anosmic, which many people are)

jonr951
jonr951

Very boring. I much prefer the original Lovestruck. But the bottle is to die for in my book! My mom liked it so I'll be getting it for her so I can have the bottle. Haha : )

Lushylori
Lushylori

I love the Bottle. It caught my attention right away.
The perfume that is contained in the bottle is Nice and I like it but it smells like everything else on the market....
Smells very floral with a slight bit of fruitiness....
This would look great on my dresser.. :)
Again..I wish Perfume designers would get a bit more creative with their nose and make a perfume that actually wowed me for once...

caline00
caline00

i got it as a gift today and i love it ! its a gorgeous bottle and it smells rly romantic and amazing !

almarie

I finally smelled this today, and I really don't like it- I prefer the original Lovestruck. Although I do really love the bottle.

Klopez

@sweetgirl....is not bad, I was expecting more flowers, better sillage n more longevity. Then again I like floral/fruity/a bit sweet perfumes. I didn't like the opening but liked the dry down. The problem was that by the time It gets to the part I like, I have to literally put my nose really close to my skin to be able to smell it.

sweetgirl

Finally got this... Umm..it's a clean light floral, not as fresh or bright as marc j oh Lola (which is my fav clean floral) .... But femme and drys down soft light spring scent for spring , not really all that, more like a mist floral , too bad it's going bk to the store . Nice just not a keeper! U can dupe this like eyeshadow , lovestruck original is way better to me.

sweetgirl

@KLOPEZ....COOL..did u think its good or bad...? describe more..., im waiting for mine to test. !

Klopez

Well, I tried it today at Dillards. The opening is strong, mainly champagne and pepper. Floral Rush to me means flowery scent which I couldn't detect until about an hour later; but, throughout the 4 hours that I could smell the perfum, it was mostly champagne and pepper. Sillage is medium and longevity about 4 hours but after 1hour I had to get really close to my skin to be able to smell it. Beautiful bottle!!!

almarie

@sweetgirl- Great! Can't wait to hear how it smells!

Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang 3.57 out of 5 based on 165 ratings and 27 user reviews

VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK FLORAL RUSH for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK FLORAL RUSH for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Lovestruck Floral Rush Perfume by Vera Wang, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Zappos.com
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz. N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.