Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women

aldehydic
Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women Pictures Lovestruck Floral Rush Vera Wang for women Pictures

Lovestruck Floral Rush, the first flanker of the Lovestruck perfume by designer Vera Wang from 2011, is coming out in August 2012. The concept of the new version of the fragrance is going backwards - it is a prequel of the Lovestruck story abut modern day Romeo and Juliet, and it captures the excitement and adrenalin rush of love at first sight.

The scent is a sparkling floral bouquet that attracts with its juicy notes. It is signed by perfumer Pascal Gaurin.

The top accords are champagne, pink pepper and apricot blossom. Pink passion flower, marigold and white freesia are located in the heart, while the base notes include ambergris, musk and cashmere wood.

The face of the campaign, shot by Carter Smith, is actress Leighton Meester. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Champagne Apricot Blossom Pink Pepper

Freesia Passion Flower Marigold

Ambergris Cashmere Wood Musk

Lovestruck Floral Rush Fragrance Reviews

bonnie52
bonnie52

This is a nice fragrance, however, it has little to no staying power. I am very disappointed. I feel it's a waste of money.

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

I used to want this perfume, but each time I try it, all I really get are synthetic smelling florals. Nothing new. Such a shame because I've been seeing this on sale for quite a good price lately and the bottle would be an amazing addition to my collection (I'm a sucker for pretty bottles). Perhaps I will give it another try in a few months or so.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I picked this up at Marshall's a while back. On me it's a spicy, powdery, floral. Really good projection & longevity. This would be perfect for fall & winter months.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

This perfume is on the exact opposite spectrum that the original Lovestruck is in. While the original was sweeter & muskier, Floral Rush definitely has a spicy factor with the pink pepper & the Champagne, apricot blossom & cashmere wood giving a much more mature impression than Lovestruck. What really kind of turned me off to this perfume is the fact that it's incredibly aldehydic and the pink pepper is more than noticeable, so if you're someone like me who digs the fruity/florals this one might be a pass.

xxsaphxx
xxsaphxx

smells like strong toilet cleaner. Not nice :/

8-nadia
8-nadia

I bought this recently on E-bay for a reasonable price. The bottle was my main reason for buying it.I was also hoping the contents would be nice too,but as the name suggests,this perfume LEAVES YOU IN A RUSH,lol!

kkt
kkt

Beautiful bottle and beautiful smell! Very floral clean light scent. Want this perfume love it

It's sparkly, yet musky. The florals I pick up (passion flower, apricot blossom) have a very fruity quality to them.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Dreadful, very synthetic and nothing new. A typical floral. No great shakes.

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

Its alright, not my cup of tea really. I can really smell the musk and floral. I wouldn't have bought it, but I got it for free. So I just wouldn't pay full price before smelling it for sure. Its almost boring nothing stands out to my nose. Not bat though very pretty.=)

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Nicer than the original, but not long lasting, flowery and pretty.

icingsugar
icingsugar

Oh dear. I like the original Lovestruck quite a lot, its perfectly gentle and romantic. I had such high hopes for this one, the bottle is gorgeous! However on skin you can barely smell it! Even more subtle than MJ's daisy efforts and Pure DKNY. And the little you do smell is like air freshener or cleaner product. On paper is smells a little sweeter and aquatic, almost like flora gucci. But on skin it all seems to get absorbed and dissapears within half an hour and doesn't smell good for its short lived duration. Maybe some sweet and strong base notes could have saved this...some soft vanilla or heavy musk...instead its those transluscent musk notes and barely there woods which VW seems to enjoy so much but ultimately makes her scents fade fast. Very dissapointed by this. It smells almost decent on paper so I'd warn people to test on skin first before buying not just on tester!

PNBP
PNBP

a pretty good one in my opinion...does it last long or juz cuz i used the sample which are alw better than the one in bottle? but if it does last that long,i would like to purchase one :D

flora lee
flora lee

dear vera, please stop using the same musk in every release. it smells not so fresh and very in your face (in case you happen to be musk anosmic, which many people are)

jonr951
jonr951

Very boring. I much prefer the original Lovestruck. But the bottle is to die for in my book! My mom liked it so I'll be getting it for her so I can have the bottle. Haha : )

Lushylori
Lushylori

I love the Bottle. It caught my attention right away.
The perfume that is contained in the bottle is Nice and I like it but it smells like everything else on the market....
Smells very floral with a slight bit of fruitiness....
This would look great on my dresser.. :)
Again..I wish Perfume designers would get a bit more creative with their nose and make a perfume that actually wowed me for once...

caline00
caline00

i got it as a gift today and i love it ! its a gorgeous bottle and it smells rly romantic and amazing !

almarie

I finally smelled this today, and I really don't like it- I prefer the original Lovestruck. Although I do really love the bottle.

Cams
Cams

Not bad. Massive improvement on the original Lovestruck! A few of my friends and I sprayed it at the same time and it was pretty decent on everyone.

Klopez

@sweetgirl....is not bad, I was expecting more flowers, better sillage n more longevity. Then again I like floral/fruity/a bit sweet perfumes. I didn't like the opening but liked the dry down. The problem was that by the time It gets to the part I like, I have to literally put my nose really close to my skin to be able to smell it.

sweetgirl

Finally got this... Umm..it's a clean light floral, not as fresh or bright as marc j oh Lola (which is my fav clean floral) .... But femme and drys down soft light spring scent for spring , not really all that, more like a mist floral , too bad it's going bk to the store . Nice just not a keeper! U can dupe this like eyeshadow , lovestruck original is way better to me.

sweetgirl

@KLOPEZ....COOL..did u think its good or bad...? describe more..., im waiting for mine to test. !

Klopez

Well, I tried it today at Dillards. The opening is strong, mainly champagne and pepper. Floral Rush to me means flowery scent which I couldn't detect until about an hour later; but, throughout the 4 hours that I could smell the perfum, it was mostly champagne and pepper. Sillage is medium and longevity about 4 hours but after 1hour I had to get really close to my skin to be able to smell it. Beautiful bottle!!!

almarie

@sweetgirl- Great! Can't wait to hear how it smells!

almarie

I haven't tried this yet- but it looks like the already have it on Macys.com. Has anyone tried this yet?

Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang 3.56 out of 5 based on 136 ratings and 25 user reviews

Life and Looks
allbeauty.com
24.95 GBP
Vera Wang Love Struck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Vera Wang Love Struck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Lovestruck Floral Rush Perfume by Vera Wang, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
allbeauty.com
39.95 GBP
Vera Wang Love Struck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Vera Wang Love Struck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Life and Looks
41.55 GBP
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum 100ml
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum 100ml
VERA WANG LOVESTRUCK FLORAL RUSH for WOMEN by Vera Wang EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Zappos.com
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz. N A - Beauty
Zappos.com
Vera Wang - Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty
Vera Wang - Lovestruck Floral Rush Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovestruck Floral Rush by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.