Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Princess Vera Wang for women

Pink Princess Vera Wang for women
dislike

Pink Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures

Pink Princess is a new addition to the Princess fragrance line by Vera Wang; a limited interpretation of the original Princess from 2006 for 2013. The fragrance promises to be girlish, lively, spontaneous and energetic, intended for your charming and always happy "inner princess.”

The composition is a fun floral bouquet that opens with luminous pink grapefruit and raspberry sorbet, introducing the heart of pink hibiscus and creamy honeysuckle. An accord of marshmallow and white amber provide some sweetness to the base of the perfume.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette

Pink Grapefruit Raspberry

Hibiscus Honeysuckle

Marshmallow White Amber

Pink Princess Fragrance Reviews

saintleegray
saintleegray

Totally and completely girlie, I LOVE this. Pink princess epitomizes a sweet, feminine, sugary, fruity scent. On me it starts out with a strong blast of fruit, and evolves into a vanilla sugary smell, just lovely. I wish the sillage was better, especially for the price. Worth a buy though, and looks awesome on my vanity.

TrudyAmanda
TrudyAmanda

Wearing this today and I just couldn't think of what it reminds me of. Then it hit me it smells just like Viva La Juicy noir by Juicy Couture! This lasts much longer than the original Vera Wang Princess. Find the bottle a bit annoying with pink glitter falling off in my handbag but other wise it is a perfect sweet fragrance.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Bubble-gum, Barbie, candy, flowy floral dresses and picking flowers in the sunshine.
This fragrance is girly, carefree fun. True definition of "pink."
However it's not for me because it's too sweet for my taste- like raspberry-flavored powder candy.

A whiff of this sets up a scene of giggling young girls having a tea party, dressed in their favorite Disney princess costumes.

raw umber
raw umber

Pink Princess is whispering sweet nothings in my nose. No, I mean it literally smells like sweet nothing! Princess Night opens with red berries and dries down to the caramel of Jessica Simpson's Fancy, the original Princess smells like a cousin of BS Fantasy and Pink Sugar Sensual with it's slightly aquatic abstract nuances, but this is just "pink" and sweet. It doesn't even smell like berries.
But you know what? I like it. I like the smell of "sweet", and that's all this is. Soft and sweet nothing. After all, marshmallows are mostly made of air...

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Super sweet and fruity. Literally smells like a sweet raspberry marshmellow to me.

IMO I love it, but it certainly doesn't last long, by the time it dries down, it's pretty much gone.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

A friend of mine owns this and let me wear it when we went out together. It lasted for a very long time on me and I had men telling me that I smelled incredible. I still prefer Viva La Juicy, but this wouldn't be a bad perfume to wear during the day when I want a break from my true love (VLJ). I might buy this.

Penelope17
Penelope17

I like this one better than Princess :) you can smell it more clearly but at the same time is not offensive. This is a perfume you are able to get compliments from

Sassygirl18
Sassygirl18

I just got Pink Princess and I have to say - it smells almost exactly like one of my other favorites, BCBG Maxazria. Very light and fruity and delicious!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Pink Princess is definitely my favourite in the Princess collection. I've had my eye on this for a long time and just got it as a Christmas gift. It's such a fruity perfume and it makes me feel so girly and giddy when I wear it. I can easily see this becoming my new signature scent, because it's not too heavy or offensive. Absolutely love it!

farah.dhaher
farah.dhaher

ok i like it but it fade quickly after 20 minute

nellychick31
nellychick31

This is my other favorite from the Princess line, along with Princess Night. It is very creamy and sweet, perfect for those who like scents similar to Britney Spears Fantasy. I get a burst of raspberry sorbet with the initial spray, but that quickly fades into sweet marshmallow. This fragrance certainly won't be for everyone, but it's right up my alley and I adore it.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I did an experiment because I had read that Wonderstruck smells very similar to Pink Princess. So....I had Wonderstruck on my right wrist and sprayed Pink Princess on my left wrist, they did in fact smell very similar, but the Wonderstruck was a bit less sweet and a bit more musky. I really like them both and already own the Wonderstruck, I may ask for Pink Princess for Christmas. The longevety on both perfumes was fabulous, over 8 hours on both! The PP seemed a bit less than WS in the sillage department but both projected pretty well, I could smell them both from a fooot of so away from my wrists. Now for the bottles, I really like the Wonderstruck bottle, it is pretty and the charms are a nice touch, the Pink Princess bottle however is so kind of "kindergarden arts and crafts" it is cute, overly cute and babyish and it feels bizarre in the hand. I don't collect the bottles though, the perfume means more to me than the bottles 95% of the time.

All in all, yes the perfumes smell very similar but there is a bit of difference in the sweetness and I would like to own the PP in addition to my Wonderstruck.

ponnaki
ponnaki

Very sweet, nice fragrance. I don't smell any citruses in it. It doeesn't last very long. I bought it and now I regret it.

jonr951
jonr951

WOW! This really DOES smell like Wonderstruck! Oh Vera! I still like it though. And I LOVE the glittery pink bottle! I'm going to have to get it eventually. : )

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Smells very similar to Taylor Swift's first fragrance, Wonderstuck. This is less shophisticated though but quite fun and delicious smelling.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I like this waaaaaaaaaay more than I'm willing to admit. I mean, 'PINK' "princess"!?? Not really my style. I don't mind young and girly, but this is VERY girly. On my skin it is a sweet raspberry but not candy sweet, with a touch of pink grapefruit. No marshmallow creaminess on me (I think I'd die from sweetness if it was detectable on my skin)
...Like others though, unfortunately there's not enough depth for me, so it's not worth purchasing. Merely, Pink Princess is a guilty pleasure best enjoyed spraying on your skin at the department store... then moving on.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Berry marshmallow fluff. It's a brand new release, but I have definitely smelled this before. Similar to Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (but toned down a notch on sweetness), Katy Perry Purr (minus the berries), Hot Couture EDT, and Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland. A little bit like a softer, berry-flavored Pink Sugar. Sweet and likeable, but... meh.

lali29bee

I like the way it smells but not enough to buy it. I have always thought Vera Wang perfumes were overpriced, this is no exception. Also the sillage and longevity aren't worth the price. It smells good, though.

andabri
andabri

This is my least favorite of all the Vera Wang Princess line.

It smells like extremely sweet red berries and sugar. It sort of mellows out after a while, but that's basically it. It has a teeny bit of depth that keeps it from being too little girl childish and more appropriate for the teenage crowd. Sadly, I get no floral notes or amber.

It's of the same vein as Britany Spears Fantasy or Taylor Swift Wonderstruck.

Wandalemur
Wandalemur

It's a nice, sweet, young scent. I really smell the berries and the marshmallows. I think it smells very similar to Coach Poppy.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Finally tested it. It's pretty, girly and candy sweet. The raspberries and marshmallow are so delicious and yummy and the grapefruit is so sugary and candied.

It reminds me of a sweeter, younger version of Dolce & Gabbana's new Pour Femme. I own Princess Night but I think I prefer this latest Pink Princess. The glitter on the bottle looks so beautiful and vibrant. The only downside is that it doesn't stick around for very long. But if Pour Femme is too expensive for you, give this one a shot. It's gone on my wish list :)

Pearl Star
Pearl Star

Love it! everything about it! the smell is very pretty. soft and sweet and the bottle is just gorgeous! love.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

Love this one!!!!!! it smells just like Big Pony 2. wow!!! It's a sweet/fruity fragrance, a little strong, so more for the begining, or end of those summer days. Too bad it only sells in the 30ml at my local drug store :(

poivrerose
poivrerose

This one is similar to Cherry In The Air, and also RL Big Pony 4. It has those same tangy sweet fruity notes. Raspberry blended with grapefruit really brings out a delicious pulpy tartness. With the first spray I could have sworn I smelled watermelon! But upon drying down it is definitely zingy tart fruit deepened by a little amber, and sweetened by a hint of marshmallow. It is more substantial than CITA, but less syrupy sweet than BP4. A nice balance between the two. I happen to like this type of scent. It is fun and cheery and very fem. Contrary to most of the other reviews I really found this to last a long time - at least 8 hours - and that was from one small spritz.

polkadot27
polkadot27

citrus fruits with sugar powder is the best way to describe this fragrance it is tasty smelling and mouthwatering. It is a positive uplifting fragrance that is adorable & happy feeling. In two minds whether to buy it though as the lasting power is so short its ridiculous i couldn't smell it after 20 minutes on me and i sprayed a generous 6 times. I love a sugary powdery fragrance but perhaps this one is too light & powdery as you can barely smell it after the initial spray on the skin. An absolutely delicious fragrance though truly lovely.

This is very young and candy sweet, lovely for a 15 year old, cute bottle cute scent, but aimed at the very young,Vera Wang catters a lot to teenagers it seems..I hope she comes up soon with a more complex scent..!

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

The bottle is cute, however it is childish. The scent is sweet and fruity. It lasted a whole 30 minutes then I couldn't smell anything. Did not amaze me. The fact that it disappeared in no time makes it not worth the heavy price tag. It's more like a body splash. I'll pass.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I could definitely smell the citrusy part of it first, then the vanilla sweetness for a moment then on as it dried to a powdery fresh smell. It's a soft scent, very pretty. I don't like the cheapness of the bottle and wished maybe if it had little sparkly diamonds on it, that would catch the eye better. The fragrance didn't last very long on my skin though, so I'm not sure I'd pay that much for something that doesn't last that long!

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

the bottle is to die for its so pretty! it smells very sweet and young too! I love vera wang's perfumes and bottles!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Firstly, the bottle is very gaudy and childish and the material feels rough and looks cheap. It looks like a 5 year old's arts and crafts project. The scent itself is nothing special, Vera Wang did well on the original princess but the flankers have yet to impress me.

almarie
almarie

This is gorgeous! I bought it yesterday at Ulta and I it's just awesome!

lizzie81
lizzie81

This one is very fruity on first blast, on me after about 5 mins it mellows into a sweet vanilla that reminds me somewhat of Taylor Swifts 'Wonderstruck' at this stage the fruityness is completely gone. This is well done, but very unoriginal and uninspiring. It would be a good gift for a younger girl or someone who wants to smell 'nice' and isn't really interested in perfume. Having said that longevity on me was very poor which really surprised me given that it is Vera Wang!

shopgirl
shopgirl

Starts off smelling very fruity, lots of lovely raspberry, however it fades quickly along with the freshness, shame really, such a promising start.

mazion
mazion

Have just purchased this, and I think it is delightful. I find it lasts and lasts. I keep getting lovely wafts of it, even though I can't smell it so much on my wrist. Very sweet and unusual smell. I am 66 years old but do not find it too young. Highly recommend this one!

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

This smells DELICIOUS!!

linzilou92
linzilou92

I tried this in store and I have to say it's not my favourite out of the Princess range, that would have to go to Princess Night, but if you're a fan of fruity sweet scents then it's for you.

I would have loved this except it has honeysuckle in it which sadly seems to always tip the balance for me in a fragrance, making the scent a bit too sweet for my personal tastes.

Even though I'm probably going to leave it in store, I believe it's going to be another hit for Vera Wang. Looking forward to seeing what her next fragrance will be like.

ellideb
ellideb

I had this as a sample and really don't like it its like a childs fragrance and smells like a pick a mix, I'd never wear it. Yeuch.

KVM
KVM

this smells like sweets lol it's not sickly sweet like britney's fantasy/midnight fantasy, it's lighter, it reminds me of pick 'n' mix.

etternax
etternax

I just spotted this in Debenhams today and I quite like it. It does not smell anything like original princess but I like this one better. It is pretty much similar to night princess but the latter is a bit darker and heavier. This one, however, is very sweet and fruity, probably suitable for girls under 25. I like it but prefer night princess as it is a bit more mature.

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Sooo yummy! Smells very Britney Spears Fantasy-esque but in my opinon it's better. If that's your type of smell you will lurrrve this. Not sure if it's too sweet for me but the smell is lovely. Thumbs up!

Where is it available?

SBunny
SBunny

This is great.

There's loads of raspberry in the beginning with the brightness of the grapefruit. It's very sweet, juicy and candy like. I love this stage, it's so vibrant and inviting. The middle becomes creamier with the marshmallow but the fruits are still present. It dries just a tamer version of the middle notes. I didn't get any florals in this, it's just sweet and fruity.

Sillage is great in the beginning as the juiceness lingers around but it does tame rather quickly and lasting power is just decent. The fragrance on a whole is fab though.

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Saw it, got it, love it!

I saw this advertised today as a new fragrance and, as I got money for my birthday and was after a perfume with grapefruit notes, I bought it.

It is soo scrummy. The downside is that it does not last at all. However, I decided to overlook this because every other perfume I tried just paled in comparison after I'd tried this!

Grapefruit notes are there, I can mostly smell a strawberry and a citrus 'tang'.
My boyfriend said it reminds him of Britney Spears Fantasy, or "The Britney one" as he calls it, it has the sweetness, but is much softer and I am hoping, more suited to summer. :)

Pink Princess by Vera Wang 4.17 out of 5 based on 164 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Pink Princess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Pink Princess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Princess by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Princess by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.