Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Princess Vera Wang for women

cacao
Princess Vera Wang for women Videos
Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Vera Wang for women Pictures

Oriental-floral fragrance, launched in 2006 as a modern and playful magical elixir. It celebrates youth and femininity in its top notes that bring the aquatic nuances with pure and sharp notes of water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin and apricot.

The heart is composed of exotic guava, Tiare flower, tuberose, with a touch of dark chocolate. The base brings powdery traces of vanilla, amber and wood.

The bottle looks like a heart-shaped jewel, very fine and elegant, a symbol of magical charm and romantic in lilac tones. The fragrance comes as Eau de Toilette in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles.

Princess was created by Ilias Ermenidis and Harry Fremont.

Apricot Mandarin Orange Apple Water Lily

Tuberose Guava Dark Chocolate Tiare Flower

Amber Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Princess Fragrance Reviews

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

I used to wear this a lot in high school. What had originally drawn me to it was of course the pretty bottle which the top part includes a purple rhinestone ring. It's an elegant scent and quite recognizable, I would consider it a warm, sensual yet mostly floral perfume. Great quality, you only need a tiny bit and it lasts!

green_green_eyes
green_green_eyes

As I'm getting older I also get seasonal cravings for overly sweet, "girly" perfumes. That happened to me last spring- and bang! big bottle of Princess landed on my shelf (another blind buy!). Unfortunately my skin didn't like it at all. No projection, longevity... perhaps 2 hours. I thought it's quite linear vanilla scent with strange plasticky note. Not worth the price- that's what I thought.

And then magic happened ;) I gave it to my sister and re-discovered Princess! Apparently on right person this unravels beautiful bouquet of sugar coated flowers, milk chocolate and aroma of freshly baked vanilla cake! And vanilla is really natural, like the scent you get from scraping the inside of vanilla pod.

Absolutely mouth-watering if it agrees with your body chemistry.

clara14142
clara14142

Okay. When I was a sophomore in high school (I'm 22 now) this was my perfume. That should tell you all you need to know--it's a fragrance for a young teenager! But of course because it's Vera Wang, it's just lovelier than the average [celebrity] fragrance geared for teens. It's sweet, fun, inviting, girly, and innocent. Milk chocolatey, vanilla-y, and with just the right amounts of peach and crisp apple. It is really cute. Not like in a stripper who loves Hello Kitty and is trying to be cute (lol don't know why that analogy came to mind?) type way, rather, in an innocently cute way. I am obviously sentimentally inclined toward this because it reminds me of that time in life when I was a young teenager, but if I ever smelled this on an adult in an adult setting...I would side eye the hell out of you. There is nothing mature about it, and it is decidedly pretty much childish. As a twenty something year old I used to take this out and sniff it every now and again for nostalgic purposes. If you fit the description above, and want a sweet, girly, (but more artfully crafted than most celeb fragrances), and NOT sexy fragrance, safely check this out.

123kartika
123kartika

I wear Princess today and it lasts longer than my usual Preppy Princess. The original Princess smells sweet and indeed is more mature than Preppy Princess in my opinion. But beware of the strong vanilla scent as I only can smell that one ingredient most of the time. I don't reckon there is cacao there.

ru2
ru2

I get a marshmallow note in this, which is weird!

Its very pretty, sweet but inoffensive scent... not very much projection, but can still smell on wrists after a couple of hours. I think I will give this a miss.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

The perfect summer EDT.

So I have wanted this fragrance ever since I falling in love with the bottle as a child. (Who doesn't secretly want to be a fairy-tale princess at heart, and I was a pretty girlie girl.)

I'm turning 23 in 3 days but was too depressed to plan anything. So when I saw the fragrance at my local pharmacy/drug store (I am an American living in London) I impulse bought a 1.7 oz bottle which cost around £35-£39 (can't remember exactly as they did not provide me with a receipt :()

It really is a lovely fragrance, perfect for summer, I normally avoid EDT as I prefer EDP Perfumes that have more staying power, but I couldn't resist. Nice gorgeous heart shaped bottle ^_^

Experience was dampened when I found Princess on Ebay starting at 99p, I would expect more of a discount from a pharmacy (It's not a department store, after all) and the sales lady not providing me with a receipt :(

On the bright side, I have a fabulous summer fragrance...just with my current financial state, I really should have thought more/ordered it online.

Edit: Totally agree with kitsunemagics review below. Powdery white florals and chocolate! For when you want to feel like Cinderella in her carrige on the way to the Castle ball (and who doesn't want a little magic in this day and age? ^_^ )

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

One of the most cutest bottles I have ever seen! And I just love the light purple color, it goes well with this fragrance, I can see why Princess is popular. The opening smelled fruity floral with a watery essence thanks to the water lilies, when princess dries down and removes her ball slippers and crown she becomes more comfortable, her fancy dress is still on smelling like powdery white florals, as princess is being her graceful down to earth self , she enjoys her self a nice box of yummy chocolates :)

Imagine smelling like florals and powder while eating yummy dark chocolates shamelessly wearing a fancy white princess dress

jenvi
jenvi

Very fresh and very floral. The floral part is what I have a problem with because it's just too much. I thought it would be sweeter, more gourmand with the chocolate and vanilla. But really it just smells like sweet flowers.

It opens up very strong with the florals and mandarin. But the drydown is a bit sweeter on me. I try to imagine that what I'm smelling here is the vanilla and dark chocolate but it's not. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to LOVE this scent and it turned out to be a '..meh'! Glad I only got a decant and not full bottle.

saturnhouse92
saturnhouse92

Once upon a time I absolutely adored this scent. It was the perfect level of sweetness and I wore it every day, spraying it quite liberally on my pulse points, bath water and bed sheets. Still, it was never overpowering and I wore it all throughout high school. When I went to college, I had it with me, but was often too busy and stressed to think of perfume. The word "stressed" is an understatement. Along with the myriad of assignments, i was also experiencing a lot of changes that created personal issues and therefore began dealing with severe depression.

I've heard that severe levels of stress can have effects on not just the body, but also its chemistry. I believe thats what happened to me. When I tried the perfume for the first time in over a year, I just about gagged. The sweet, whimsical concoction I loved was replaced by a screeching fluid that smelled something like toilet cleaner. I thought perhaps my bottle had gone bad after 6 years, but when I smelled a tester in a department store, I got the same harsh, stale scent.

It is no longer sweet on my skin. I get no chocolate. No vanilla. Just a screeching, stale scent that is almost like sour old fruit. I cant hate this because I have so many memories of loving it. But I can't like it, and certainly won't be wearing it any more, at least not without trying some layering with a super sweet fragrance.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I just got this! I am really behind! I am a sucker for all things gourmand, sweet, and fruity!! Princess is not quite what I wear, but I find it enjoyable. I get sweet lilac, which is funny because lilac is not in the notes. There seems to be vanilla, but I mostly get a sweet light floral, which isn't a bad thing-- I don't like florals, so I have few in my collection (100+ perfumes)-- this will fit in and get worn because it is pleasant and sweet. It's just not the gourmand I usually love.

I am a 34 year old punk rocker, and I give no sh*ts about smelling like a tween cupcake- I like what I like and I wear what I wear! ;)

natasha28
natasha28

some days I like this and other I dont. Overall the vanilla smells very nice and warm once it had faded a bit. this is a nice perfume for someone in their 20-30's

emtopaz
emtopaz

I absolutely love this perfume, you can definitely smell vanilla and chocolate notes and it is sweet, but not too sweet that it would make you feel sick. If it was possible to eat it, I would as it is delectable! I am tempted to buy it again for myself in the largest possible bottle because my sister got it as a present by my grandparents for her birthday, and each time she wears it, it makes my love for it grow more!

Joie Belle
Joie Belle

This is a perfume which I used during my travels throughout Italy and Northern Europe, so when I smell this perfume now, I am reminded of all those Roman memories I made, the Roman cobblestone streets and the Florentine alleys... the charm of Siena and the boy I sort of fell in love with... ;-)

It is a feminine scent that is not too sweet or fruity, thanks to its tones of amber and wood. Unfortunately, the impression of it is greatly influenced by its bottle which looks too girly and princess-y (well duh). It's good for a season in your life, but then when you get sick of seeing a perfume bottle that looks like a little girl's toy, that's when you think about changing signature scents. This used to be my signature scent until I decided I wanted something more grown-up. But in actuality, the scent itself is grown-up enough! It's just the bottle that screws around with your head! However, if you just want to feel young at heart and that's your thing, then this perfume is for you! Besides, one simply cannot go wrong with a Vera Wang perfume! :-)

teadrinker
teadrinker

Many of the notes in this perfume are really pretty- I like the fruity and floral notes. The overall effect of them is fresh and feminine. The one thing I'm not happy with is the vanilla note- it doesn't blend well with the others, so I go back and forth between smelling fruity/floral and smelling vanilla, and it's heavy and powdery on me. For me, the vanilla ruined what would have otherwise been a very nice perfume.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This may be an unpopular opinion, but to my nose, this smell makes my stomach turn. I am not much of a fragrance snob, (if I like the scent, I will do everything in my power to get my hands on it, whether it's 3$, or 300$) but this perfume I would have to say is one of my least favorites that I have encountered.

This is a sweet, sickening smell, to my nose. I smell no chocolate, no vanilla, nothing even remotely gourmand, which are usually the scents that become my favorite. This to me is pure floral, with a touch of musk, and a sickly, powdery syrupy smell. If I take a sniff, I'm reminded of opening up a perfume flap in a magazine, and having that overly alcohol smell waft up into my nose, riding on a torpedo made of lily.

It does not help that this scent was ABUSED by every female in middle school, and high school back in the day. So I'm just reminded of some young pre-teen dousing themselves in this, inside of a gym locker room.

I mean no disrepect to anybody who's crazy for this scent - everyone has things they love that others don't! Keep on rockin' your Vera Wang! It does, after all, have an adorable, kitschy bottle.

Belzey
Belzey

Absolutely cannot stand this perfume - I purchased it after hearing rave reviews boy was I disappointed....smells cheap and nasty!

belleofthesea
belleofthesea

After reading many reviews on this, I blind bought the 3.4 EDT. Big mistake. The only way I can describe the scent is...baby prostitute. Everywhere. Even in the air, it smells awful. Had high hopes for this one, was sadly very disappointed. Even my friends agree. The only thing I like is the bottle, but that's about it. Too heavy, too suffocating, can't get off, simply horrible.

Rosahelen
Rosahelen

I really don't like this perfume it is far too sweet and I found it gave me a headache every time I used it, I ended up using it as an air freshener on my way out.

Perfume_Lover85

Wore it out to lunch yesterday and even though a couple of days ago when I sprayed it on my wrist all I got was watery white floral notes, that's still what I get on my neck, however there was also a tiny bit of sweetness this time, not much and not too sweet but it was there and it did make a difference.

I put the perfume down as fresh smelling, I think it's perfect for any age really and I think it's perfect for spring.

The lasting power of this perfume was good, I am guilty of spraying myself with around 5 or 6 squirts of perfume so maybe that's why it's fine on me but I do that with all my perfumes and found this one was quite strong compared to some others I have and when I woke up this morning and picked up my jumper, I could still smell the perfume on it!

Even though this is not the choc/vanilla gourmand (at least on my skin) that I was hoping for, I still think it's lovely and this will definitely be my spring perfume this year :)

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

Princess on paper sounds perfect to me but it disappoints on the skin. It opens with happy, vibrant fruits but all the things I like about this fade, and it ultimately smells generic and sweet like a VS body spray. I would want more of the vanilla, apricot, and amber notes to shine through. I also do not find this to be very gourmand, which is what I wanted it to be. This is a good pick for those wanting a fruit medley that is great for daytime and warm summer months. Cute bottle, just not great with my body chemistry.

indi3cita
indi3cita

When I first saw this perfume I just fell in love right away and when I tried it I really liked it's a verry girly fragrance and what I get first is floral and sour from the apple, then I get the mandarin and apricot and then the chocolate, vanilla and amber mix. I love it when it dries. It's a perfect mix of flower and sweet. I want to try the other princess to find which suits me better

Perfume_Lover85

This is the first perfume that has proved to me that you really should test perfume on your skin before buying it. When I sprayed this on paper I got a lovely vanilla/chocolate scent and I knew I wanted this perfume. I received it today for my birthday and sprayed it on my wrist and it smells like watery white floral on my skin. It's not a bad scent but I'm not a floral person. To be fair I've only gave it one spray and I've yet to wear it properly but I get no sweetness from this and I'm a gourmand person, hope it comes through :)

mistykerryn

I would describe this fragrance as a powdery, fruity, floral, it is very pretty and girly. It reminds me of a nice girl type personality who is in her late teens-twenties and is sweet and shy. And the bottle is an adorable, instantly recognisable bottle for any girls' dresser. As for the actual juice, I'm getting many sweet fruits, mostly apple and melon with a powerdery undertone. I don't get much vanilla until well into the dry down and I am yet to smell the chocolate in this. Lasting power is relatively good for an EDT, I can get a good 5 hours out of this. Overall, this scent is soft and pleasant. This is probably the girliest perfume I own, so I can see a girlie girl who loves all things pretty and pink especially enjoying this.

KaleyQ
KaleyQ

Girly and feminine, but smells more mature than the fragrances I wore when I was a teenager. I like how it compliments other perfumes, and usually wear it with Flowerbomb.

In Vogue
In Vogue

When I wear this, I mostly get a combination of floral, aquatic, fruity, vanilla, and powdery notes. The lily is sweetened by the vanilla, and the fruit smells like watermelon to me. The vanilla gives it the powdery quality. It's an unusual combination of sweet,fresh and powdery that works well. The freshness stays throughout, as does the vanilla, and the sillage is fairly good. I never get any chocolate from this. I find this fragrance is better in warmer weather than winter, because of the melon notes.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

Chocolate vanilla goodness. This perfume is extraordinary in a way that it smells sweet and encompasses all notes which are listed above. Very well balanced sweet and savory scent can be worn anywhere at any time. This is my second time purchasing Vera Wang's Princess and I must say that it never gets old. It's far more mature scent than Flower Princess and I think more appropriate for fall/winter time. It's very warm scent and although not listed in the notes, I can definitely smell hint of caramel after chocolate note dies down. It's simply sweet and yummy without being overpowering. I absolutely love it!

browneyedmama
browneyedmama

This is a very pretty fragrance, but I do not understand all the commotion over it. On me, it doesn't stay very long, however the Drydownis very pretty, just too light of a scent for my taste. I also feel this is too mature for younger girls. Seems more appropriate for women in their late teens on up.
However,the bottle is very pretty and would look very nice amongst the rest of your collection :)

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

This perfume is just amazing. every aspect is just flawless! The bottle is adorable, I must say I adore the crown shaped cap,just shows how much attention Vera gives to detail.

The scent is just gorgeous! so yummy, sweet and floral. Really gives you a clean and fresh feel. Its a young fragrance, definitely for young girls, about 15 and over? I take advantage of the boxing day sales to buy this perfume as it is quite pricey, I do recommend you do your research on where you purchase this. Its such a edible scent. I fell in love the first time I smelt it. I do recommend it as I receive a TON of compliments when I wear it.So it is a noticeable scent although its light

Considering that I wear this to college almost every day, it lasts me a long time, about a year and a half. I've gone through two 30ml bottles within 2 years!

I must say the only disadvantage of this scent is that because the scent is so light, you'll notice that that it doesn't lasts very long.I usually have to do a touch up every 4 hours before it seems to fade.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

After numerous tries, I still get the same impression: powdery (not dusty), sweet (not cloying), fruity (apple and guava), aquatic (water lilly), plastic barbie.

Truly fits the bottle IMO.

Like the scent, but not enough to *want* to wear it.

Penelope17
Penelope17

I want to like this perfume so bad! I can never seem to get a good wiff of it; not on my hand, not on a tester card, not even on my jacket. I smelt this perfume off someone else and it worked so well though!

What I can mostly smell is the vanilla, but I can't detect any of the other notes.

The bottle is also so pretty and fun and compliments to gold crown cap so well with the light purple

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Sweet. That's the only word to describe this fragrance. I smell vanilla & chocolate at first spray. But after a few minutes I start to smell fresh delicate white flowers too. Playful, romantic, elegant. I think it suits the name 'Princess'. It represent young woman with positive attitude, feminine, beautiful, sweet, romantic & elegant. Lovely bottle shape & good longevity.

AshesofGlitter
AshesofGlitter

AMAZING SCENT! I remember saving up my money as a younger girl in '06' to buy this after I smelled it in a magazine. I've been in love ever since. I mainly get vanilla, guava, and flowers from this. No chocolate. I am a gormand lover and usually aren't into florals, but I would never turn my back on this perfume. It't spring and summer bottled up and sealed with a kiss. It's sweet, innocent, and fresh. You can't go wrong with this one!

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

I love this fragrance so much more than I did the first time I smelled it. There is the perfect amount of sweetness, not overpowering but not quiet. Such a lovely vanilla fragrance.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

I own this and I like it. But I just feel the chocolate is out of place in a Purple Heart-shaped perfume with a gold crown. Wish they'd left out the chocolate.

mistykerryn

This perfume has grown on me so much. My friend used to rave about it, so I'd sniff it often in stores, trying to like it but found it to be pretty ordinary and nothing special. I also thought it was a little on the pricey side. However, I found it on sale today, so I thought, why not? I took it home and sprayed it a few times and now it may very well be my new favourite! It's gorgeous, soft and girlie. Princess just really seems to love my skin. I pick up new notes each time I spray it. It is a very pleasant scent.
Lasting power has also been quite impressive, particularly for an EDT. The rest of my toilettes' are usually gone within a couple hours, but Princess has stayed with me for at least six hours, and even after a shower, I could still pick up hints of it. My boyfriend also loves the smell on me, and the bottle is beautiful, but those are just added bonuses. Very suitable for everyday use, and for me, may even have "signature" potential.

So I finally had chance to test this one. At the beginning it was so full of alcohol, I didn't feel anything else. Then it started to smell like a sweet liqueur. After some time it started to calm down and now I can feel some amber and vanilla mixed together.
It's kind of harmless scent, not bitter or overpowering for my nose. I just don't understand what makes it special.
Not bad, but not outstanding either.

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

I think this is an awful smell. Chocolate and fruit mixed together in the worst way.

jackiec87
jackiec87

I'm not a fan of this one the overwhelming scent of chocolate is just to much for me. I mean from the time you spray it till the end of the dry down it's chocolate . I think Be Jeweled by Vera Wang is a much nicer scent clean but still young and fruity.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I'm in the minority here, but I really do not like this fragrance. I've tried the other Vera Wang Princess perfumes, and I think those have smelled fine. The original, though? It doesn't work with my body chemistry, plain and simple.

There's really not much to say about this fragrance, because when I first spray it on me, it smells like sweet florals. There isn't much personality to it. Unfortunately, the chocolate notes come out in full force on my skin after a few minutes ... To the point of the perfume smelling like straight-up dirt on my skin. I dislike Princess simply because it doesn't smell good on me.

Most people I know love this fragrance though, and I ended up getting an expensive gift set of it for my friend's bridal shower (because she LOVES sugary sweet scents, and the color purple). She ended up loving the fragrance. So much, in fact, that she wore it on her wedding day. It smelled lovely on her! It just doesn't work on me.

Eirlys
Eirlys

Vera Wang Princess the epitome of a girly perfume. It's light, floral, and at the same time sweet as well. I think teenagers would love this perfume, and probably women who want to feel innocent and young.

I think the name "Princess" is a perfect description of this perfume. When I put this on I usually wear dresses or skirts, and I can't help but feel like a princess, maybe a young, girly one, but a princess nonetheless. This also reminds me of my childhood when I had a lot of barbie dolls, I don't know maybe the sweet notes just somehow bring me back.

The bottle itself is gorgeous. I would even consider buying this because of the bottle. But the scent is awesome, so it's a win win situation. Vera Wang has the most beautiful dresses, and the fragrances she makes are great as well!

CPelly82
CPelly82

Clean and crisp. I was very surprised how nice this was on my skin. When I smelled it on the test card it was very strong but it's very calm on my skin.

TrudyAmanda
TrudyAmanda

I love the scent it's really delicate and light. However, I have found this to be one of the weakest fragrances I have ever tried. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long at all. Would be perfect if it came in EDP as I feel it would last longer.

trenchlove1

This will be my second review on this scent
I find as you are on this site more you get better at explaning how much you love a scent.
I have now had this perfume for almost 4 years .This was first bought for me when i was 16 years old
I had finally finished my bottle about a month ago and I instantly had to re-buy it
I thought to myself there is no way I will ever be able to live without this perfume
This is my favourite perfume of all time I literaly can't live without this scent in my collection, It's just so perfect
I'm a huge fan of vanilla and this takes the cake
It's sweet, vanilla, slightly fruity, and slightly powdery and it just smells so damn pretty
At first it is very fruity and sweet but it just dies down to this wonderful soft chocolatey vanilla
This will be my signature for the rest of my perfume journey

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I am CRAZY for this perfume! I love it.

It is sweet, powdery and feminine. Guava, chocolate, vanilla & florals. Absolutely delicious without smelling sickly sweet. Please don't be put off by the name 'Princess' because I feel this fragrance is alot more sophisticated and expensive smelling than it's given credit for. Sillage is fantastic and it lasts up to 7 hours on my skin.

Overall, a beautiful scent that is not just for teenagers!! I feel this perfume is very versatile, you could wear it daily or out to dinner. A sweet scent that has more depth to it. Highly recommended!

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

I'm rewriting my review because initially I didn't like this very much. I felt like the guava was too strong, and dominated the fragrance. I didn't get much chocolate which was disappointing.

But after using this a few more times I fell in love with it. And this happened with some other perfumes as well. I don't know if my chemistry changes on a frequent basis, or if I just get used to the pefume? Maybe a combination of both. Whatever happened, I love this now!!! It's so soft and sweet, and just a pleasant smell.

I do detect a little chocolate and vanilla and lots of guava, but now I love the blending of the three. Definately happy with my blind purchase.

Lil_miss_ginger
Lil_miss_ginger

I wanted this perfume for a long time and when I finally got it and tried it for the first time I was slightly disappointed. I wanted to like it. It's a nice fragrance, but nothing overly special like I thought it would be. I couldn't smell any vanilla or chocolate notes at all.

It's not 'adventurous' but understated and not really noticeable. I'd like people to be able to smell a great scent and tell it's me coming down the hallway (in a good way) and this perfume doesn't project that far and stays too close to my skin. The bottle is very adorable and girly though and stands out on my desk amongst other perfumes. Out of 5 I'd give this a 3 because it's not that exciting but still a nice enough perfume to wear to work.

AmeliaBeautyfly
AmeliaBeautyfly

If you want to smell like pure chocolate you have to try it.

marinaw90
marinaw90

I have to say, I was so pleasantly surprised by this. I was expected some overly sweet scent, but it really wasn't for me. It's creamy, yes, gourmand, yes, but that's where its sweetness comes from - not a sugar kind of smell if that makes sense. It's girly, and good for everyday wear. Really enjoyed wearing this.

delikate
delikate

It's an inoffensive smell that doesn't work well with my chemistry, thus rendering it offensive. The guava and chocolate notes are kind of strange. I wanted to like it because I loved the bottle the moment I saw it, but it just doesn't work for me. Boo.

Majja67

This is like kind of not a review about this scent but the question i often see coming up in different reviews not only for this particular scent but in most and its the infernal agegroup thing! Just felt i needed to ad something here! Im 46 and i LOVE this scent and many other scents thats considering being very "young", like Fantasy, Pink Sugar etc! I think that wearing a perfume is a very individual matter, more depending on who you are (as a person), your personal taste and style! I loved wearing Shalimar when i was 15 and i still do, so my preferences is among the sweeter vanillic scents! With credits to forums like Fragrantica i have found many new loves and im grateful for al great reviews you guys deliver!:) My conclusion is; wear what you love and dont let your "agegroup" stop you and make you feel embarased for doing so, wear your scent with pride!! Merry xmas to ya al!!

MeaNutri
MeaNutri

I love this fragrance. I get chocolate, vanilla a hint of floral and wood. Chocolate is the main thing I smell. The dry down on my skin smells of a powdery vanilla. I would only wear this fragrance during colder months, it's warm and inviting. I wear princess day and night. It works well during holidays that take place during fall/winter. While the heart shape bottle would capture the hearts of teenagers and young women, I don't find this scent immature. I think it works for women of all ages. It lasts on my skin for about 4-5 hours and I get tons of compliments while wearing it. I will be keeping this in my collection.

AstralMiscreant
AstralMiscreant

I bought this on a whim at Kohl's without testing it beforehand. A lot of my friends had been raving about it for years and I decided to give in to the hype. Once I did try it, the initial spray left me with an unremarkable burst of guava and subtle citrus; to this I was a bit disappointed because I really had high hopes for this perfume. But as it developed, I began to get notes of something floral yet creamy and the scent grew on me. I realized that it was absolutely divine. It lasted for about 5 hours and garnered me a few compliments and by the end of the day, it had dried down to a beautiful vanilla-esque musk that lingered even as I went to bed. Princess is a very bright fruity floral that should be recommended for teenagers and young woman alike, it's rather sweet, but not cloyingly so. It has actually became a staple in my perfume collection!

Cw830
Cw830

I got Princess several years ago and found it lasted pretty long for me (5-7 hours). This was better suited for a daily (evening time) outing. I still have the same bottle with about 1/8th remaining and the color has changed but the aroma hasn't lost integrity. It is a scent better suited for youth years, but after the initial spray the girly-ness does fade a bit. Depending on the individual, I think it is mature enough for some. Part of the sweetness is what I am reminded of when I smell it - aroma of chocolate and fruity pastries. It doesn't seem super sweet to me -but that might be because I like the more bitter chocolates and don't eat pastries.

Sayyy
Sayyy

This is harmless, cute, kind of childish. I actually feel a little silly wearing this at work. I'm just trying to finish the bottle while I'm still in my early twenties.

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

This was one of my first perfume purchases, even though it's an EDT. I do wish it came in an EDP form because I feel like it would last longer and have stronger sillage. However, for an EDT it is fairly long lasting. This sits close to my skin and it smells wonderful, a little fruity, a little floral, and a lot of chocolate. I tire of gourmand frangrances pretty easily but this one is wonderful and I have had the 1.7 oz bottle for a little over two years or so since I go through spells of not using it. I have never smelled anything that is quite like Princess, though Viva La Juicy is in the same class in my book. The bottle is beautiful and the cap is really different and pretty. Overall, yes I would buy this again in the larger size when I run out, provided that I don't find an EDP that smells like this.

dkny27
dkny27

Thank you ChypreAnn! This scent is better than anticipated.... It's soft, creamy sweet, with a warm amber-ey dry down to deepen the scent.
At first spritz, the alcohol/chemical spray can turn almost anyone off.... But wait about 30 seconds.... There is a powdery sweetness that stays close to the skin with a warm woody flower that is smile inducing. There's nothing heavy about this scent.
I think this is also a fabulous fragrance to layer, since it has flowers and sweets, you could go either way!

katty182
katty182

Smells nice but not amazing

username101
username101

Interesting vanilla was listed as the most dominant note, because when I first smelled this I immediately thought of caramel. To me this perfume is really caramel all over. Maybe that caramel does contain vanilla? It's an enticing fragrance that captures your attention right away and draw you in, but I can't imagine myself putting up with smelling this for hours. It's fun to sniff at maybe, but I don't think I can wear it for hours.

arajuna
arajuna

I have genuinely had this argument whilst wearing this!
mum: 'I know you ate all the chocolate, its missing'
me: 'err..no I didn't..? what chocolate?'
mum: 'don't lie to me! I CAN SMELL YOU ATE THE CHOCOLATE.'
ME:' ahahahaha mother that is vera wang, calm down.'

CherryKissesxxx
CherryKissesxxx

Initially, I didn't ike the sharp top oriental notes, but then the scent softened into a light fruity, vanilla scent, with a touch of floral. What a lovely surprise!

After about an hour I realised that I really liked this scent, but was disappointed as I didn’t feel the projection or longevity was very good at all.

It’s a shame it isn’t available in an EDP. I'd like it to have had better longevity and silage, but the fragrance is quite lovely. It ended up being a soft floral on me with a vanilla base. Rather delicious. I just have to layer it on! No problem ;)

yanina1894
yanina1894

it was a blind byu for me (based on reviews and notes listed in the describtion), and I was truly delighted when I tried it. Chocolate note is one of my favorite and this parfume doesn't sell it cheap. I did not like VW's Rock Princess, as I felt the scent was cheap. However, this Princess is a different story. If you are into chocolatey parfumes, it is a good addition.

reblessing
reblessing

This was the first fragrance I ever fell in love with! I was fifteen when I first discovered it. I'd never been much into perfume at all, but I was so enamored that I begged my mom to buy me a bottle, and so my love of perfumes and scents started. I wish I still had one around just to enjoy from time to time, even though I've moved on. Don't let anyone tell you you're too young/old to enjoy a certain fragrance.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I purchased a rollerball trio with Princess, Pink Princess and Princess Night. Of the three, I do have to say that Princess is my least favorite, however I still enjoy wearing it. Princess is a nice combination of soft fruity and floral. It's definitely gourmand but the addition of dark chocolate seems cut into the sweetness a bit. This fragrance last about 4-5 hours on my skin - not overly long lasting but not horrible.

aoki83
aoki83

It's a safe Oriental Floral. I think that it's in this group because of the Tiare Flower and Vanilla. In my opinion, it is Fruity Floral Gourmand. Whoever placed Princess into the oriental vanilla group missed the mark. Princess is a fun ,energetic playful perfume that's bursting with a lot of fruits that include mandarin Orange, Guava, Apricot and Apple. The Dark Chocolate , Vanilla make Princess very scrumptious, delectable, and edible. The floral notes in the opening are strong and in your face and i can see why some might think it's powdery. I will definitely agree to that. It ends with chocolate,woods and musk which makes it very very alluring. There are a lot which make Princess great , It's Fresh, Clean , Fruity , Sweet and Edible.
The only downside to Princess that does not last long.

natz
natz

This was my 3rd perfume and I still love it after all these years. I think its 1 of the many fragrances that is suitable for most age groups and can be worn for day and night occasions.

At work, it doesn't smell overpowering or make me distracted from my work. Its still strong enough for my work friends to have a whiff when I walk past their desk though and get quite a lot of compliments on it. It may just be my skin type but this fragrance at most would last 4 hours on me so I usually keep this in my work drawers incase I am in need of a spray before going out with friends after work.

I'd describe it to be a juicy floral which then gradually turns into a bakery vanilla bakery scent.

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

This perfume is exactly as it seems, a princess. It's the perfect blend of sweet and sophistication. I just adore it. I can see why some people think it would be childish but it isn't called "Queen" It is the perfect scent for any Princess. =]

elliselove
elliselove

i liked the bottle when it first came out. but later i just couldn't stand the smell as i can't describe if it's a mixture of unidentified floral and some other chaotic mess. i gave it away to someone. i dont think i like any of vera wang's perfume scents. sure, she's famous for poofy wedding dresses to make you look like an egg white monster has swallowed you in it.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

According to the notes I though I would like it, and, I do like it but it's not an amazing scent. Nothing very special about it to make me love it. To me it smells much of guava, and a bit of vanilla. The bottle is very cute, I think it is better worn in spring, since the guava seems to be the most important note, in summer too.
This is a lovely scent, not overly sweet or overly fruity, very wearable I think. Any age can wear it, not an offensive scent. Worth trying !

Yah-el
Yah-el

Wow -- I'm a nut about perfume, but I did not like this one bit. I just sampled it at the store. I think it might be something in the base ingredients. Some perfume companies have bases that I like, and some have base ingredients that just doent' work with my nose. For example, Versace perfumes have a very light base that work for me (the base doesn't overpower the scent, yet still gives the scent "staying power"). To me, the base of a perfume (what the scent is built upon) is very important. It can make or break a scent or a whole designer line of scents. Anyhow, the Vera Wang Princess bottle is very cute!

Broseph
Broseph

Smell like good cake but bottle crown small for me. Only fit on finger. Finger with crown rule over all other finger! Finger autocracy power ha ha.

Layzie
Layzie

Princess has been dubbed a tween fragrance by many of the reviews on here, but I think anyone at any age can potentially pull off any fragrance she truly enjoys.

My experience with Princess comes from the principle investigator in our virology lab, who has definitely left her tween years many moons ago. It smells delicious on her! The vanilla and chocolate are prominent, while there is a slight floral undertone. It's a warm, sweet fragrance.

Like nearly any perfume, this one will depend on its chemistry with your skin. I saw this at Kohl's, and it smelled a bit like sunscreen on paper.

joan100
joan100

A sweet gourmand scent without being too sickly/cloying. At one point I really wanted to buy this but being seing it is still ever so popular/common I wont be buying it. By the time its popularity wanes I'd be too old for this scent :(

shuffore
shuffore

I bought this because a former roommate used it everyday, and the sillage was delicious. Something like pure sugar, but more delicate and, dare I say, princess-like? I recently bought the rollerball to check it out. I've got to say that while I still like it, it's not among my favorite fragrances. Very sweet, and very obvious. I feel as though it's almost OVERLY feminine, over played out, and it smells like something I could have bought at the drugstore. I love the sillage and the smell it leaves behind generally, but I can't handle the actual fragrance itself. Too heavy and too feminine, I prefer unisex. Overall, though, for those that like it, a very good value and lovely perfume. I just don't think it suits me, although it could be a very good winter perfume for something. Glad I bought the rollerball instead of a whole bottle.

Scout
Scout

The cacao should really be "coco butter" without the coco or the butter. This is white chocolate with an edible flower on top. It's not even a piece of fruit dipped in melted chocolate. Just plain ol' white chocolate.
It was novel when it first came out and of course I slathered it on for something sweet smelling in the fall months of earthy leaves falling....And I said why can't someone be a princess at any age?!
But now I'm like "What was I thinking?" Can't quite bring myself to spray it.
Clean enough for work though, nonoffensive, just not interesting.
Vera's other scent, esp the rose, are soooo much better....

ponnaki
ponnaki

Very nice fragrance. I wouldn't call it sweet though. Yes it has vanilla it it but but it's not really that sweet. I would recommend it to younger girls.

loopylu1986
loopylu1986

i tried this on curiosity after buying princess night and i must say i like this one best so far.
it definately steps outside of my usual fragrances but for someone looking for something young sweet soft and a touch of freshness then this is the one.
this one reminds me of mariah careys first fragrance but a bit fresher and sweeter, mariahs has very similar notes but are alittle more woodsy and slightly muskier.

Sharanichi
Sharanichi

please help me. this is a blind buy and i'm confused either to buy vera wang princess perfume or lady gaga fame perfume? help me please.. anyone?

missyxjane
missyxjane

love this perfume. when i put it on, i feel feminine and like a princess. on me its more floral than anything. it doesnt smell cheap. it smells soft, eternal, like time stood still on a floral path. it is an amazing smell for any female of any age. the only negative thing about it is the fact that it is an edt which means the longevity is not so great. layering it with lotion helps a bit. the bottle is absolutely divine. this will be in my collection forever.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I just got this. I really like it. I am never one to describe perfume relating to age. I don't think perfume discriminates either, does it? We conjure up in our minds that sweet and sugary equals youth and heavy oriental spice (think Opium) equals older. I enjoy the scent regardless of who it's on. I get it, people use this a ton on descriptions and it really doesn't tell me much or turn me from choosing a fragrance. i smelled this on someone a few times and decided I needed it because I thought it was a delicious perfume. I love Angel, it will always be in my collection but it can be too much for people. This has both Vanilla and Chocolate without the patchouli shot of Angel and lets you enjoy a sweet light subtle far less loud relative that you want to hang out with all the time. Young, old, big, small, we can all wear Princess if we want to..Never put limits on a scent if it is what you like....it is what YOU should wear!!!

florence.lee
florence.lee

Princess is like a fine bottle of wine- it needs aging. I remember it coming out in 2006, the year I turned 18. My mum gave me a sample vial of it. I was new to the world of perfume and reading cacao and vanilla in the vial sleeve, I was intrigued. After 2-3 spritzes, I remember noting how 'mature and office-lady' its floral crispness smelt to me then and asked myself, where is the chocolate and vanilla? Feeling cheated, I threw that sample vial into some crevice of the house. I never thought I would fall in love with this scent until I stumble upon that sample vial, strangely, 2 weeks ago. Good heavens, it has now aged into a creamy vanillic and chocolate dessert pie, flanked by soft florals opening. The nectar has now turned into a resinous amber colour and wearing it is like wearing a veil of coyness and mystery. I don't think a scent this complex could ever be 'cutesy' or 'childish' despite its teenish packaging, with its sensual musk base and floral nuances. And it seemed to last for ever and ever, I swore to get myself a full size bottle a.s.a.p.
Fast forward to today, I am greeted with the same disappointment 7 years earlier. The opening notes were much too crisp and I get the same overdose of florals, nasty. I don't think that the formula has changed but it's highly possible that my 7 year old sample vial has mellowed(you can call it rank or spoilt if you must). When I tested the both of them side by side, the sample vial is creamier and more gourmand, while my new purchase, sad to say, is just meh.... sweet tuberose overload. It does smell better, like 2-3 hours later... Anyone has the same experience as me?

mayaxylena

Still trying to love this Princess...
And to be honest, I love this perfume's middle and base note. It smells wonderful on my skin (unfortunately, for me it only appears 7 hour after application)
Maybe she is not the love at the first smell(?)
But surely she will be my best friend :)

mayaxylena

@husnabakhi seems I have to edit my previous review lol
Just found out a little information that fragrance with Vanilla as one of its notes, tend to turn brown over time :)
So, mine is not fake. yay!

husnabakhi
husnabakhi

@mayaxylena maybe you got the fake one?

mayaxylena

I'm so disappointed with this perfume I just received..
where is the dark chocolate and yummy vanilla I was looking for??
All I can smell is alcohol and plastic >:(
And is there anyone who can explain why the color of mine is not purple?
The only good thing from this perfume is just the crown. So cute *_*

irenesa
irenesa

To be honest, I enjoy vanilla, caramel-sweet fragrances. At first I fell in love with this. But at second glance (or sniff) I though I was a little bored, plane, blah. It doesn't have the "WOAH" factor, its just low profile lol. Does not smell clean or classy or spicy or nothing. Just a plane vanilla-floral. well I think that doesn't have to be called floral.. its more like "I don't know what you are but smell kinda sweet".
On me is nothing special really, maybe is my body chemistry.
(Thank god I didn't like it.. it makes me save money YAY!!)

MzSweetPeach
MzSweetPeach

Wow does this one ever take me back. Vera Wang's Princess is nostalgia in a pretty heart-shaped bottle. Smelling it now, so many years later, reminds me of childhood innocence foolishly taken for granted. "Soft" is the one word that personifies this scent. To wear Princess is to be wrapped in a luxurious silk scarf...the fine fabric tantalizing every crease in the skin.

Princess is the shy girl at the back of the class whose quiet beauty entrances all of the boys without overstated pink gloss or garish bows and ribbons. She is uncomplicated and dwells only on the surface, but that does not detract from her undeniable charm. The scent is coquettish like a doe-eyed fawn yet peaceful like a canoe trip on a gentle river. Smelling it brings a certain comfort and I often find myself sneaking whiffs of my bottle and subsequently melting with pleasure.

While this perfume doesn't have the cloying, candy-coated sweetness many teenage-oriented fragrances fall victim to, it is certainly quite young at heart. I rue the day I hit 30 and inevitably leave Princess's carefree, adolescent clutches forever. Le sigh.

Yoga13
Yoga13

It took awhile for it for me to really enjoy the fragrance. At first it had a strong marshmellow vanilla scent but then it warmed into a musk with a sweet hint of vanilla. Recommend wearing it during winter, and to a casual outting

curlygirlpaula
curlygirlpaula

Wow! I would go into Sephora nearly every week after class trying to find a signature fragrance. I always passed this one by. On a whim I decided to order it last week, how could I resist notes of scrumptious vanilla and delectable chocolate. I have been missing out for a very long time. The name should be changed to Sephora because that is what it smells like. On me it is subtle, but not to the point where it is non-existent. It smells pleasant like marshmallows, a hint of guava, and chocolate. This does not smell like a cupcake explosion on my skin like Britney Spears Fantasy (no offense to those who wear fantasy, it just does not work with my chemistry anymore).
What more could a girl ask for!
This is my signature scent! I will be repurchasing this one again and again.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I used to own this a long time ago. On its initial spray, I remember smelling the vanilla and caocao notes in it, I also remember a bit of floral in in it as well. It's a light scent that is not at all offensive to the nose. What I didn't like about the perfume was the dry down. Powder!!! I detest the smell of powdery dry downs in any perfume, which is why I would not wear this anymore.

andabri
andabri

I first tried this perfume about ten years ago, and have constantly repurchased it since.

I'm very lucky when it comes to this perfume. When I wear this I am constantly smelling my wrist because it is a changeling with my chemistry.

One minute a floral will be the strongest note on my skin, either lily or tiare (I don't get the tuberose) with a background of sweet, powder, and chocolate. The next the chocolate note will be the most dominate and it will smell more musky and deep to my nose. Then the guava will show up. The guava smells like a piece of fresh guava that has been buried under a mound of powdered sugar. When I smell the guava as the most dominant note, the background is mostly chocolate with a hint of wood and floral.

This is constantly morphing on my skin, always keeping my nose entertained.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

This is soft and sweet. None of the notes particularly stand out from each other, it's well blended and I think this is how a fairy princess might smell. For me this sits close to the skin. I'm not sure dazzled by it but it is literally the only perfume out of the dozens I own that my boyfriend has commented on unprovoked so it stays in my rotation.

JanelleSydney
JanelleSydney

Is this worth a try? I wann try this but I don't like guava scent. Reminds me of my classmate's Stinky underarm. Yes, it smells like guava. EEK!!!! Does the guava stand out? Like, really really? :(

Rosalie12345
Rosalie12345

A beautiful oriental floral that is clean and feminine. The bottle looks amazing! It's a vanilla bomb with some undertones of dark chocolate and musk on my skin.

Jama4
Jama4

Smells yumy...a modern option for vanilla lovers.

Potency: Medium (2-5 sprays)
Timing: all year / any time of the day

Will I purchase: yes

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Nice, but not the most distinctive fragrance in the world. That being said, there are days when I don't want to stand out. The dark chocolate adds an element to this fragrance that I really enjoy. I get a nice hint of bitterness, and juicy guava, apricot, and mandarin lightly on top. Sweet and young. Tiniest hint of musk/powder. I'll enjoy wearing this to class in the fall. This is unquestionably a daytime scent, and I'd hazard a guess that it will be at its best on cooler days throughout fall and at the beginning of spring. Not the strongest sillage, but I have the large bottle so that isn't a problem-I can always spray on more. This is a 5+ spray fragrance (and this is coming from someone who usually does 2). I'd recommend spraying your hair so you get little whiffs of scent all day long.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I had this a bottle of this a few years ago, but i didnt like it at all back then. Thought it smell sour and discusting. Now i have it as a sample when i bought a lot of other samples and it actually smells good and sweet. Interesting how the scent can chance on ones skin over some year, or perheps if it the taste in fragrances that chance.

kasiarog
kasiarog

I can't describe how much I love this! I had it earlier but sold it and now I came back to it again. I forgot just how amazing it was! I love the chocolate note! I remebered it as a rather poorly lasting scent, but it turned out that it's actually pretty strong and stays for a few hours on skin!

Princess

Smells really good. Its very sweet. Smells like vanilla frosting, apricot & chocolate. Very long lasting also

missajane

First off, I love the bottle, but I really do like the scent as well. It is one of those fragrances that is not too overpowering and one that most people would like. The first thing I smell on my skin is a fruity fresh scent. After a couple of hours, it smells like sweet vanilla. I love it!

timida88
timida88

This one is more nice than i thought at first sight. Usually i am very suspicious about brands which make much efforts about advertising, bottle design and all this stuff. Yup, bottle is childish but perfume is beautiful. Powdery and innocent. Water lily and cocoa notes changed on me all five hours until faded into tiny vanilla.

Tyreka89
Tyreka89

Yeah it smells really good but does not last that long at all....Would not buy again still have a half bottle of this stuff left. Bought this back in 2008.

madgefan
madgefan

Gotta admit I was a total snob about this perfume. Turned my nose up at it. Thought it was generic and mainstream. But I tested it the other day at Kohl's and I actually liked it. It's a nice gourmand. It's tame and light but it has a nice chocolate scent and I respect that it's not overly sweet at all. I would say it's inspired by Angel but made for reserved people who don't like to show off. Which is a totally fine thing to be.

arxsyn
arxsyn

This is definitely geared for the young. At first sniff I was immediatey assaulted with pink candy floss, red berries, and vanilla ice cream powder. The burnt sugar candy is also coupled with cho colate TThere may be some floral, but it is suffering from the overload of saccharine calories. Thank goodness the scent is soft on the skin. This is way too much for me.bubblegum pink and sweet

shopgirl
shopgirl

Powdery 'supermarket own' chocolatey smell, not really that pleasant, lasts for hours though.

stacia79
stacia79

A very popular fragrance, this will make people lean in close and give you compliments. Notes of chocolate, vanilla frosting, guava, apricot... with just enough flowers hanging out in the background to keep you from smelling completely like a wedding cake. It smells a lot like the packaging that Barbie clothes were sold in when I was little. I might purchase a full bottle of this (the bottle looks like it belongs in a dollhouse) but I will wait a few years until it's no longer something that everyone is wearing. Soft and pretty, it conjurs up an image of 13 year old girls eating marshmallows and wondering aloud if Laguna Beach is real.

Majja67

This will be a minimini review, will do a proper one further on! The only thing i want to say that this one has an amazing longavity on my skin! It starts very strong aquatic flower on me mixed with the guava that gives it almost a moist scent (i think the scent that most reminds me of this actually are Tom Fords Black Orchid , of course not the same thing but has many components in common! I say Black Orchid are the grown up Princess) Princess are an easy scent to wear, if you like chocolat... After the intial strong aquatic burst it settels down to a warm slightly woody vanilic chocholat scent, and that LAST i can tell you!! I can still smell the chocholat remains after more than 24 hours, almost better than Angel! But this is my skin...

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I had to redo my review and give this perfume more credit than my initial thoughts about it. This is a very nice fragrance. It's not overly sweet or immature, however I do wish it had more of a punch of vanilla. On me, I really have to wait for it to reach it's peak. It's not very strong on me at all and I wish it was because it is such a pleasant and sweet laid back scent. I feel posh when I wear it and cute as a button. Needless to say the bottle is absolutely to die for. It sits right in front of the pack on my tray because it's so gorgeous. Surprisingly, this fragrance lasts quite well on me and that is a big plus. Overall, I like it.

SherrryFreddy
SherrryFreddy

Very Sweet floral and calming. But not long lasting..it maybe only an hour on my skin...husband love it

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

I just received this perfume as a gift, which surprised me as I was about to make my first blind buy and get this product on ebay.
It is indeed very sweet and vanilla-y which was what I was looking for, but there's something amiss about this fragrance...
I can't put my finger on it, but I think it's the dark chocolate, which comes across almost as black pepper to me- which is very interesting mixed with this super yummy gourmand scent
At first when I smelled this mysterious note, mixed in with all this sweetness I wasn't crazy about it, but now I'm beginning to believe it helps sharpen out what could be considered an overly sweet fragrance
I hate when people refer to a perfume belonging to any particular age group, but this pefume is definetly 'young'
I prefer this scent as it sets into the skin, rather than after the first spritz, which I find smells so sweet it's practically juvenile
This perfume does not have very high sillage, but great longevity
Nice for a night of cuddling in the wintertime

fighter
fighter

I love this perfume. So sweet and flowery. I love the chocolate note which keep this warm and yummy from the beginning to the end.

It reminds of other celebrity sweet fragrances such as Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby by Gwen Stefani or Fantasy by Britney Spears but this is superior.

It has a long standing even if this is an Eau de Toilette. It stands more hours then a celebrity eau de parfum.

Finally: bottle is just PRECIOUS, the crown cap is amazing.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I had a bottle of this from when it first came out and it turned dark on me. I kept it out a lot of the time and put it in storage, then I tried spraying some about a month ago and it had soured on me. Be very careful not to store this one in direct sunlight or heat. I had to replace my bottle, unfortunately.

I absolutely love this perfume. It's up there on my favorite list. When I wear it I get a hint of sugary sweetness with some cupcake. Later on I get the hint of some soft floral with a bit of lush tropical scent, then I get a soft caramel dry down. This is such a delicate and lovely scent...I've gotten many compliments, mostly from men, when I wear this.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

Can anyone tell me why the juice has turned clear on mine? Used to be purple, now it's clear with maybe a hint of yellow :/

vreyna
vreyna

I have been using this as my signature scent since November 2012 when I found it. I love it, I was addicted to it. Now I'm ready to find a new one. I love adding Vera Wang & D&G's Light Blue together --- they play off one another.

I tried Vera Wang Princess Flower --- very different. Flower smells "cheap" in way & way MORE floral, whereas Princess is more powdery.

I want something now more sexy, as Princess is fresh & sweet. Now I'm ready for a dangerous scent --- going to try Gucci Guilty Intense!

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

Love this one! on my skin it was chocolate and vanilla in the dye down it released the floral. It lasted quite well on me awell. Not sure if I want to buy it because it dosent stand out to me will wear it afew more times and then decide :)

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

Ohhhh I looooooove this. Sweet but not overpowering. Love the amber n vanilla wood mix. The tuberose is subtle....perfect.Men n women love it. Strangers ask about it. Very light spray makes it sensual n on my body, it stays on the skin 5 to 6 hours.

reneesmellsnice
reneesmellsnice

First spray: floral, fruity
(15-45 mins)

Intermediate: a mild innocent powdery floral smell veiling a creamy vanilla. fresh and youthful, not grandma-esque at all.
(1-2 hours)

Drydown: Creamy, round velvety vanilla-chocolate blend with an extremely subtle, well-blended fruity note
(2 - 5 hours)

Men really like this, I've noticed - I've been stopped by strangers. Suitable for anyone 15-25ish or for playful women 25+.

annemeimei
annemeimei

Vera Wang's Princess was the very first perfume that I have ever purchased ever since I've started working which was way back early 2007. To be honest I was really attracted by "Princess" and its bottle, then a colleague of mine mentioned that it smells really good...I went testing it on a day when I had blocked nose and decided to buy it anyways because I just can't get over it if I didn't get it! And I was really glad I did!!!! I seriously fell in love with it!!!! I didn't immediately repurchase once I was out because I was trying another perfumes... Which last year I was just having this urge to have this again!!! And my sister got me this as a peace offering last year(late 2012) and I fell back in love with it instantly... I love that smell that makes me feel really girly, but it's not overpoweringly sweet... I love really sweet perfumes as well but this one... is just that perfume that has the right balance that doesn't make me feel sick about! It does make me feel like a princess, it's soft and sophisticated...I wouldn't say it's a sultry scent, it's a scent of a beautiful, sweet young lady with an aura of elegance. It's just beautiful and I will always love this perfume!

sweetstar1

Princess is a pretty, subtle fragrance. It isn't at all overpowering and is great for every day wear. It's a touch sweet and powdery. I get hints of chocolate and as the scent dries down, I can smell aquatic notes. Princess best suits those in their teens and 20's, although this scent is so light that it can be worn by anyone. Princess lasts about 3-4 hours on the skin, which is great for an eau de toilette.

VividlyWonderstruck
VividlyWonderstruck

Princess? Where do I begin? This is such a beautiful fragrance! The notes are combined perfectly and doesn't seem to be too juvenile. The vanilla vibe in this fragrance is what makes me love this fragrance even more. My complaint? I wish they made it in a stronger concentration. I think this would be more cool if it lasted longer but other than that, I am in LOVE with Princess. If you are a sucker for casual vanilla scents, I recommend you go and give this a try! :)

yammyclink
yammyclink

This smell is so nice! im 14 and when i wear this i get soooooooooo many compliments!

neon_pink_gurl
neon_pink_gurl

This perfume is something i would see myself wearing on an icy winters day .It makes me feel all warm and cuddly and it may sound weird but it feels like its comforting - it really is like a hug in the form of a perfume bottle. Its a dreamy kind of scent which,on me, smells like a combination of white chocolate and vanilla - an immensely creamy concoction.I'll admit that it ins't the longest lasting perfume i have ever bought (at school i can only smell it for about 4 hours before is starts to fade) however it can simply be topped up throughout the day to give it the extra boost it needs. Unfortunately, I've completely ran out of this perfume (i still keep the bottle on my vanity because it looks absolutely adorable) but i will defiantly be re-purchasing it in the future. It's a must have to any girl who likes creamy,vanillary,warm scents.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I don't hate this perfume, but it isn't for me.i don't get any vanilla on my skin. It is actually much more floral than I thought it would be.( I'm finding out that blind buys just don't work out for me..ever) I thought this would be a really sweet, smooth gourmand & on me it just isn't! It also smells a little "old" for me.. Like something more suited for my mom. It isn't bad, just not for me. Hopefully, I can trade it!!

lolitavanilla
lolitavanilla

This is really the kind of perfume that you need to try on first. It smells pretty from the bottle and on others smells young and sweet. On me it smells like playdough yes playdough. That is due to my body chemistry so I dont discredit the perfume there. However the lasting power was 3 hours and the scent was gone...

MermaidMelody
MermaidMelody

Am I the only person who thinks that this smells like nothing? In my opinion it smells a bit vanilla, chocolate and woodsy but after a few minutes it has become to water so it smells like nothing??? I had a bottle and I thought it's a fake because I don't recognize the smell then I purchase another one and it's the same! I like it, but nobody smells it on me. That's disapponting. :( Does anyone also feel like that?

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

Fiz essa compra no escuro! A embalagem é uma jóia e as notas me pareceram muito interessantes, principalmente após ler bons comentários sobre ele. Mas, apenas me decepcionei. É um cheiro muito infantil na minha opinião, é apenas cacau misturado a um monte de flores e frutas de uma forma confusa e extremamente doce (não de forma positiva), sem nenhuma profundidade! Para imaginar como é estranho o cheiro deste perfume é só imaginar todas essas notas como se fossem ingredientes para uma sobremesa: o chocolate preto, as flores e frutas cítricas não combinam em nenhum aspecto!

Acredito que grande amadores dos perfumes profundos e exclusivos não se interessarão por Princess!

Recomendação: sentir o cheiro na própria pele e tirar suas próprias conclusões.

babysha
babysha

what can i say..i dont like it..smell so floral on me..i dont like floral scents.but it does smell sweet,but sweet floral scent.i would like smell such as vanilla or pink sugar.sorry vera!

alycat
alycat

The guava, apricot and vanilla notes must be strong in this one because it's very similar to Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss, and those are the only notes they really share in common. I will say that this one is a tad bit more sophisticated because Kiss has a really strong alcohol opening and remains syrupy sweet whereas Princess is instantly appealing and the woodsy notes balance the sweetness nicely.

applestrudle

At first I thought it was a bit of a let down but then it started growing on me. For some reason the middle notes remind me of tea!

Kimmy89

Update: This is actually very nice indeed! It is still on my sleeve from weeks ago n NOW I can definitely smell the chocolate. It isn't in my top 10, but if I can I will get it sometime in the future x
It's a pretty chocolate not a monster sillage type like Rihanna Rebelle or Love potion x

lali29bee
lali29bee

I like this perfume because it's light and girly. the bottle is wonderful as well. my only problem is: I feel like for the lightness of the scent and sillage that's it's overpriced. for me, it's not special enough to pay full price.

SniffDat
SniffDat

GORGEOUS BOTTLE

wanna know how it smells like tho :/

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I'm such a child at heart, and this scent has captivated me since I first smelled it years ago. I finally bit the bullet and bought the largest bottle, and I don't regret it one bit. I don't believe in fragrances having an age stamped on them. I believe that you can wear whatever makes you feel good, regardless of how old you are. I may be 28, but when I wear this, I'm transported back to being 7 years old, playing barbies, without a care in the world. This scent is so cute, sweet & innocent. :)

Kimmy89

Don't smell chocolate :-( just floral and candy. Not for me.

lkv
lkv

This was a gift from my mother. I absolutely hate it! But I strongly dislike the scent of vanilla. I would recommend it if you like sweet vanilla scents.

arenee92
arenee92

This is a fragrance that can be worn all times of day and all times of the year.
I used to really love this when I was in my teens, but now I find the dry down too musky and weird. It opens light, semi fruity, with a nice touch of musk. But it dries to a weird, stale smell. This fragrance is very similar to Lovestruck...I used to love that one too, but my nose has changed and all I smell is the weird dry down.

I find it to be kind of sheer, so it would be great for a teen just starting out with fragrances.

89ers
89ers

My sister wears this perfume during the day, and I think it's not that bad of a perfume. It's very sweet smelling, mostly vanilla and foods with a bit of florals mixed in with it. I can't say I know what a guava is, so I take it that's the fruity notes.

It definitely comes across as girly instead of womanly, but that fits my sister's personality. The little girls she babysits absolutely love it, so it's a very innocent and comforting fragrance. She wears a different perfume when she goes out, and I don't think it's really the type you'd wear at night.

Not a terrible perfume for the younger demographics, but then again I don't find it bold or memorable either.

babylima
babylima

smells sweet and innocent. not suitable for older women.
i would imagine someone cute and girly to use this.

nimiel22
nimiel22

As soon as I spray this, I get a huge blast of powder and sweetness. Not a whole lot of fruitiness for me. As much as I dislike powdery fragrances, I just can't stop smelling myself...it's just strangely addictive.

nnwachu
nnwachu

Great lasting power, however I really only wear this during the unbearably humid summers here in NYC. Seems to cut through the smell of steaming, rotting garbage :-p

Seriously though, this is one candy-sweet fragrance. I almost think I am getting too old to wear it (my own personal taste). Super sweet vanilla- reminds me of the cheap perfumes I used to like from CVS and B&BW.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I love how subtle and girly this perfume is. Its such a relaxing fragrance to me and it not one of those perfumes that seems like its trying too hard. It is sweet, fruity, and floral all at the same time.

The first time I tried this was when I was a lot younger and in high school and I remember not liking it at all. I gave it another try a few months ago and I wasn't impressed with this lasting power so I passed on it again. The problem was I could not get this scent out of my head so I ended up buying it. I'm not disappointed with it at all I actually really LOVE this perfume. The lasting power is about 5-6 hours.

It is a great perfume to where on a casual day when I just want to feel laid back, but I can also get away with wearing it to work which make it such a versatile fragrance. This perfume is not immature at all and I feel like anyone can get away with wearing this at any age. Its one of those scents that makes you feel good and happy :] I also feel like this is a great perfume that a person can wear all year long its even light enough for even really hot summers.

To me this perfume has a watery feeling even though there are not an aquatic not in the perfume....I'm assuming this might be because of the waterlily note or maybe even because of the guava. Otherwise the notes I pick the most are the chocolate and some vanilla. I really smell the floral part of the perfume but I can not quite distinguish which notes they are on my skin. I feel like the wood and amber notes give this perfume a little more depth and a tiny bit of spice during the drydown. Overall I think this is a great perfume and if you have the chance to test it than you should.

I've heard that this perfume has already been discontinued so if you are interested in it try to find it while you still can. ^_^

petra.pasztor01
petra.pasztor01

I can't imagine that a princess would ever wear this scent. It's too strong, too sweet and too violent. Not an elegant one, for sure... For me this is totally HORRIBLE :(

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

Not bad. Sweet, fruity, young, innocent but somehow for me nothing special. Ok for an everyday smell for somebody who likes sweet parfumes. It is not for me, I would not purchase it again.

gylyweed

A very subtle gourmandy scent. This is one of my go-to/everyday fragrance when i go to work. Men usually say i smell delicious and find it cute and innocent. although im in my early 20s i find this scent a bit mature maybe because of the warm base notes which are vanilla and amber.

birds_on_a_wire
birds_on_a_wire

This was my signature scent my senior year of college. Subtly sweet, vanilla, slightly powdery with a warm musk. I feel like I'm wrapped in a warm sweater whenever I wear this perfume. It is perfection. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it.

sarah954
sarah954

this scent is sexy. in a relaxed, romantic way. its reminds me of an upgraded version of victoria secrets love spell. This is your romantic date night go-to. not the newest exciting thing, this is for classy women. Its light and seductive, serious but without that old lady musk undertone your grandma wears. this scent ALWAYS ends up in my rotation! if it doesnt get a positive reaction from guy AND the girls, why wear it?

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

A pretty enough sweet fruity-floral (and on me the strength of the notes are fruit, then florals, and not really any vanilla or chocolate), but well... I'm not a fruity-floral fan and this is a bit too "teen" for my tastes.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I didn't expect to like this one nearly as much as I do. I had assumed it would be synthetic and juvenile. Not at all! I've got to disagree with the comparison to Lacoste Inspiration, because I actually tried one on either wrist to see which I like better. Princess is a snuggly, mellow gourmand, where on me Inspiration is a lot sharper (not in a bad way, but it's not a cuddle scent). I LOVE the chocolate note!

azfiri
azfiri

veryyyy nice, calm with a fruit scent

Karmensandiego55
Karmensandiego55

This doesn't last long on me. But I love this I have bought five or more bottle since it has been out- when I was in high school. I love the vanilla and fruit scent. I could tell immediately it had many fruits and japanese flowers. I also love the chocolate in this scent, this is one of my staples even though I wished it lasted longer I love this perfume I spray it all day at school/work, when I have it. Its very classy but laid back and whimsy. I suggest spraying this on clothes rather than on skin. The smell is almost magical and Vera Wang did very well, I think she nail rich powdery "Princess" with a perfect exotic mix of vanilla, fruits and flowers. It lives up to the name. I love perfumes with amber and wood in them!

Jyllian
Jyllian

It seems like everyone smells somthing diffrent when they smell this scent..some get a sweet cake, or a chocolate dessert,
what i get is mostly powder and vanilla with a hint of chocolate and musk...it is one that everyone seems to love its hard not to like this..its easy on the senses and pretty. Sweet, powdery, not headachy or strong..

tc9891
tc9891

Very light fruity chocolate scent that isn't overpowering (good for uni classes since I don't want everyone in the room to smell me lol) and very girly, I like the cute bottle design and the ring that comes with it ^_^ spent most of my day testing out various perfumes and finally settled on two- this one for everyday use, and Vera Wang Night for weekends or when I want something with more sillage

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

This is seriously yummy!! Love this juice. Oriental, woody, floral, quite sweet. 4.5/5

aelstrom
aelstrom

Princess is one of my favorite fragrances. Very sweet and feminine, it stays close to my skin and is perfect for every day. I only get apple and waterlily for five minutes before Princess softens into cozy vanilla, chocolate, and subtle florals. It reminds me of a hot fudge sundae or cookies and cream ice cream. After twelve hours, Princess settles into delicious chocolate musk. Smells warm, cozy and cuddly. Perfect for winter.

honolulumoon
honolulumoon

This smells exactly like Victoria Secret's Halo which was one of my all time favorites before it got discontinued. And I guess the similarity of these fragrances is not a coincidence as it turns out they were both created by Ilias Ermenidis. So glad I finally found something that smells like Halo did! It's very very sweet though. I'm going to wear just a small amount and layer it with something darker :)

Oh I almost forgot to say what it's like. The simple explanation is that it’s sort of a warmer version of a perfume like Ralph Lauren’s Romance. But a better explanation is that it’s no surprise that when this fragrance belonged to Victoria Secret it was called “Halo”, like an angel, and it was part of their dream angels collection or whatever they call it. And now it is called Princess. Because I would describe this fragrance as dreamlike, otherworldly, illusory, a fantasy. Yes, like angels in the clouds, like a princess in a castle. It’s like something that is not real, very hard to pin down. It's fresh and cozy at the same time. It's both sunshine and rain, spring and fall. Day and night. You see? Like a dream. Ethereal and contradictory. It's also quite sweet, like I mentioned above.

keepinitclassy
keepinitclassy

Got this perfume for Christmas =) . I do like the scent, I think it is just a scent more for older generations. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone under 25.

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I have no idea why it's so popular, I've tried it several times and each time thought it was awful and a quite drab :(

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Ive smelt this so many times and loved it but i have never brought it, im defo gonna purchase this one or the rock one

Charlii777
Charlii777

I really like this. It smells so pretty. I'm not sure if I prefer this or Ralph Lauren's Big Pony #3. I took home a sample today and I'm still deciding, but I think its a great choice- not overpowering and a nice floral

annettepe
annettepe

i like this fragrance although personally i think its nothing unique. its a very simple, soft and feminine thats still distinctive. i find this very girly and youthful, something that i would associate with students but of course its suitable for any age.

to me it smells like a sweet fruity vanilla with some cocoa and faint guava notes. in the dry down it also gets a little powdery on my skin. its a very inoffensive fragrance and definitely not something that would bother people around you.

the lasting power is really good. i sprayed it before i slept on my wrist and i could still smell it the next morning! even though its a pleasant fragrance i dont reach for this often as i prefer something more heavy and complex. this just doesnt stand out for me...

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I had this when I was quite young, probably 12-13. I think it smells amazing and is inoffensive. It was very sweet and soft and made me feel like a princess haha :) The bottle was soo cute and I remember wearing the crown part as a ring because I was young and silly. I am considering purchasing it again just because it reminds me of when I was young and because of it's longevity, I remember putting it on before I went to school and still being able to smell it when I came home. Definitely one of my top favorites!

TallTales
TallTales

Not a fragrance I would have looked at on my own, but I'm really glad someone had gifted me this. It works really well with my body chemistry. It's sweet, but not overpoweringly so. I tend to go for things a bit more fresh smelling, so this is reserved for those nights out. Definitely not for a hot summer day, since it is a bit warm smelling.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

The sweet scents really work well on my elderly skin, and I love the soft, oriental composition.
Actually, don't gag, but it makes me think of a much better version of Fancy Nights, but with real chocolate, and no flat, papery note.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Nicest smell I've ever smelled and it lasts well too.Poetic and slightly sweet and very girly, never heavy even if over applied

4everyoung
4everyoung

i have this up to my nose right now and ill type what i smell most: vanilla, dark chocoalte, woodsy notes and amber.At first spray it smells like lucky charm marshmellows, or cotton candy ice cream!!! its a more mature sweet scent but i would only reccomend it for daytime use, this is one of those perfumes that no other perfumes you ever smell, have a smell like this. If you are looking for a mture sweet scent thats unique, this is the one!!!

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance is very sweet and it smells like a Bubblegum Pop Princess! I definitely smell the chocolate and the sweet notes! I think when you first spray it on the chocolate note hits you like a rocket! So, just saying if you are not into sweet scents, I don't recommend you buying Princess.

I think this perfume is delicious! I love the combination of gourmand with fruit and flowers. I smell chocolate, vanilla, guava, a bit of floral, and a base of warm amber. I admit that I didn't want to try this perfume based on my experience with Britney Spears' Believe, which has very similar notes. Believe smelled really synthetic to me and the lasting time was poor. On the other hand, Princess seems perfectly balanced and like a real perfume, not like a body spray, compared to Believe. Princess is creamy, the guava is realistic, and there is also a very subtle powderiness that I enjoy. Sillage was surprisingly good. I sprayed 4 different perfumes on myself today, and Princess is the only one still wafting up to my nose 9 hours later. Love it!!

vood-oohlala
vood-oohlala

Clean floral sweetness dusted generously with powdered sugar and vanilla. Ive never been able to pick up the chocolate notes at all. Cute bottle, light, breezy scent. Not my style, but not bad. I don't wear this, but i use it as an air/linen freshener. I wish teens opted for Princess as opposed to cotton-candy body sprays. Princess is cutesy and safe, though not boring.

bailarina
bailarina

Chocolate with vanilla is what you smell (and some flowers). Who would not like that? If you work with children, this will be appropriate and inoffensive :). I like that this is not another floral fruity (which I love but have tons of perfumes in this group), this is an oriental Floral. I like it almost love it, but it fades away before I start loving it.

betonce22
betonce22

It took me a while to break down and buy this one because of the name, but every time I went to the perfume counter and tried it, I loved it. It is in a word, lovely. I actively dislike perfumes that are overly sophisticated anyway. I realized, the reason I love perfumes like Angel and Princess is because they suit me. As much as I would like to be sultry and mysterious, I am , like my scents, cheerful and light hearted.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

This was my sister's first perfume and it smells nice. It's nothing extraordinary but for some reason I am craving to steal some sprays from her bottle when she isn't around (even though she regrets owning the 100ml as she found herself to get tired of it; she is the complete opposite of me since I love owning large size bottles).

I'm surprised how my interest has been sparked with this one because I think that this is very subtle with very weak lasting power whereas I like perfume which evoke "presence" and I can get whiffs off. Very unusual.

This is light,sweet and as others have mentioned it reminds me of teenyboppers but at the same time I think that it is office appropriate for its subtlety. I think anyone can pull this one off if you disregard the cutesy marketing ploy.

reema_3ali
reema_3ali

I normally hate sweet perfumes. I like mature smelling scents. But this one was so beautiful! Definitely next on my list! It just takes you to your happy place. It's perfect for casual days, like at school or maybe even at work. Definitely not for a night out.

kflinta
kflinta

Wanted to love this because it was a gift from my sons. It's a bit nauseating; vanilla and sweet are not for me. Because of the gesture I keep it and use it as a car air freshener but only minimally. I'm not a fan of her clothing line either.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is so beautiful, soft and girly! Every young woman should have this in their perfume collection. Everything is light and fluffy. Mostly a soft chocolate/vanilla cashmere. The soft florals balance it out so that it isn't sickly sweet or syrupy at all. It's a clean gourmand and won't give you a headache. Light and fluffy like a sweet 16 birthday cake!

windswept
windswept

My perception of Princess has changed quite dramatically over the years. I used to feel it was quite strong but I'm leaning torwards light now. This is a fragrance I want to spray everywhere and all the time.. it's not one that smells the best when smelled close to the nose but it is absolutely delicious when you have it in the air around you. It's very inoffensive - the notes are very well balanced in my opinion.. just warm enough, sweet enough etc. The vanilla should please even people who don't care for it. One of the most pleasant fragrances I've tried.

I second the earlier comment "I like its sweetness. It make me feel I'm a little girl surrounded by love."

sumrdream
sumrdream

Definitely a perfume for a princess, warm, sweet, feminine. I love the warm heart notes in this perfume, I think it's the apricot and amber. Dries down more powdery which I love....flirty and lovely.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

This is bad on my skin.....the woody scent reminds me of some hairspray my grandma used to wear that choked me when she sprayed it....I have tried it many times and waited (clock tick tick tick) but even an hour later same thing....sorry not for me. :(

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i love it!

first time i tried it, it's smell a very soft sweet, but yet elegant

2nd time, it's woody, sweet but woody

3rd time, it's like the first one, just sweeter (but i LOVE sweet fragrances)

4th time, it's sweet powdery -- my fave!

i love this perfume!!

nagasiren
nagasiren

Too sweet and fruity. My skin really didn't agree with perfume that contain any kind of apple and guava, it's overpower any other scent that this frag have.
It's just not for me...too bad. Lasting power and sillage isn't good either, as any other fruity frag on me.

lisforlauren
lisforlauren

Initially when I bought this I didn't like it. I found it to be too musky. I didn't get the sugary smell that a lot of people have noted. However, once I had worn it around for an hour or so it smelled warm and musky, but not so much that it is over powering. The bottle is very pretty. It is not my favorite but it is still a pretty nice fragrance.

Aurafall
Aurafall

I had a strange go with this one, I loved it at first, but after a few months the perfume did not smell like it did, like it had went rancid or something!? It wasn't just a change of taste. Overall, I feel it's a scent best for those under 25, and received comments from men saying that I "smelled like baking" and that it "smells too much like food".

elfheart
elfheart

This perfume is magical to me. It just makes me think of fairytales and the color purple and lace. It's feminine for sure, but not super-girly. I'm terrible at identifying specific scent, so all this is how I can best describe it.

It's sweet, and normally I hate sugary perfumes, but unlike the ones I've smelled in the past that remind me of sugary soda, Princess smells of vanilla and some deeper tones. It's lush and has layers, but they're so lovely and universally pleasing.

I love this perfume. I'm a 19 year old girl, but I don't find it too young for me. I find it to be mysterious, sweet, and delicate all at the same time. Lovely for everyday wear. I think it's best on people with strong personalities; this pleasing scent gives them a softer edge.

RainyDayDaydream
RainyDayDaydream

Such a sweet scent! Vanilla, vanilla and vanilla cake is what I get from this. Got this as a gift for a friend, and totally regret not buying it for myself..

HezFairy
HezFairy

I love this fragrance, and everyone comments on it when I wear it. It is very young and innocent, mouthwatering like fruit salad, apple pie and custard - sweet. Having said that, it is a bit of a man magnet; the way to a man's heart being through his stomach ... one sniff and they want a taste!

reynoso16
reynoso16

I like the way it smells on a tester, but it smells horrible on my skin.I love sugary perfumes,but they just don't smell good on me:(

Wandalemur
Wandalemur

On me I get only flowers and dark chocolate. One spray is all I need for an entire day. More then that and it gives me a head ache. I had the roller ball and thought it smelled different. It gave me a headache right away, I don't know why that would be. I love the scent I think it's perfect for spring.

kastin.santos
kastin.santos

My sister gave this to me for Christmas when I was in 7th grade. Even if it's light and sweet, just a dab on the wrist makes someone beside you turn his head and say, "wow, you smell good." I get that all the time.

calidesirae
calidesirae

this is my absolute favorite/signature fragrance and I am devastated to hear that it is being discontinued (or so I've been told) only thing that sucks is that it is a toilette so it doesn't last as long and I think I've been wearing it for so many years I can't even smell it at all on myself but I do have several friends that wear it and I can smell it on them so :/ but I am pretty sure other people can smell it cause I've been told people know when I am around cause they smelt my perfume (kinda creepy!) and at one point this was the only perfume i was wearing so i know its princess! I am a huge fan of sweet scents, so if you aren't this definitely is not for you. I would say one of the notes that stands out to me the most is dark chocolate.
but i will continue to wear this just as long as it is obtainable and I hope that will be until at least I am 40 or something ;)

alannah93
alannah93

i sprayed this perfume on my wrist and at first i could smell it, it was a very gentle scent but after about 60 seconds the smell was gone. it has no lasting power, it's far too weak, lovely bottle though.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I really wanted to like this. this is such a cute bottle, and purple is my favorite color. when i first sprayed it on i thought it was very nice and gentle. then i smelled it again and it smelled like very weak soap to me. :(

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

I own this scent and it is one of my favorites for daytime. I love its freshness and flowery sweetness. But I am perplexed at how many reviewers smell chocolate, vanilla, or both. To me, this is purely a floral fragrance with just the tiniest trace of guava and maybe a little green apple. I became curious about this perfume because I liked the advertising campaign, the beautiful dark-haired girl in a flowing gown, holding a jeweled crown. The packaging is lovely as well. A good scent to wear when you're feeling flirty, girly, and fun.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Today I'm not feeling well so I thought I couldn't choose a strong perfume, but I wanted to sniff something good throughout the day, even when being sick, so I had to choose something lighter. I just read reviews of Princess with the chocolate and vanilla. Mmm, that could work. So I put it on. The vanilla and chocolate came forward quite fast, not sweet and cloying though, but in a fresh way, light. I would say that the chocolate note is more prominent on my skin, than the vanilla note. And it all smelled like something I had smelled before, not often, but somewhere, sometime. I knew I had another perfume that smelled like this, but what was it. I recognized the scent. Was it one of Muglers, Angel perhaps? NOOO! One of Diors? Nooo! Argh, what was it? It was so familiar. Ah, then I remembered. Elizabeth Arden, 5th Avenue Nights. That one also has chocolate and vanilla and it smells just like this. So if you like this smell, 5th Avenue Nights is a cheaper choice, although I don't know how much Vera Wang cost nowadays. But anyway, it's a cuddly autumn scent, perfect for days like this, when I'm not feeling well, but still want to smell good and I just want to cuddle up in the sofa with a warm blanket wrapped around my shoulders.

ketchup38
ketchup38

I don't understand how people could say that this lasts long. I would spray this.. and in 30mins it was gone. I really loved it. But it's lack of longevity lost MAJOR points for me. Shame though.. It really made me feel cute, and happy.. and yes like daddy's little princess. lol

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

OK. I own the roll on for this scent and it simply amazing. The best thing about it is it's extreme lasting power and at the end you're constantly getting whiffs of dark chocolate and milk and vanilla and to be honest I don't know what those flowers smell like but, sure there's a bit of flowery-ness in it too. It's just delectable.

satisfiednose
satisfiednose

i dont get what the big deal about this scent its.its a very weak scent,and when i tried it out it only lasted about 20 minutes.from what i was able to smell,it was floral and bit sweet.it smelled good,but like i said it didnt last.but since everyones raving about it,i will give it a second chance.

applestrudle

This is not very distinctive at all. It would be a good everyday fragrance in the summer if you were willing to pay that much.

JessKat
JessKat

I thought that this was so lovely when it was sprayed on a test paper at the store. I was so close to buying it based on that (I've purchased before without trying it on my skin and I have had success!) but decided that I should try it on my skin. Instead of the sweet and delicious scent that I found on the test strip, it turned into this horrible, overly floral, cheap smelling, outdated perfume on me! I didn't expect that to happen! So I'm glad that I tested it out and it just goes to show you that even though a perfume can smell fantastic on someone else, it might make you smell like an old lady. That aside, I do think that on the right person, it probably smells amazing.

tank94
tank94

Oriental floral? To me, it smells like vanilla cake with chocolate and buttercream icing on top. It's very gourmand; creamy, dreamy, and sweet.

chillalot
chillalot

Ditto Trendella..this now resides in my daughter's room

Trinidella
Trinidella

I bought this for myself and my daughter confiscated it. She loved the packaging and then the scent.

etternax
etternax

There is one thing that I do not like about this frag, but I am not sure what it is! Not sweet enough, not chocolaty enough, not flowery enough. I think Princess Night is the winner among the princess range. At least it has a clear orientation.

ValerieChristine
ValerieChristine

Smells great, does not last. usually perfumes last long on me. Maybe i need to give it another go at the department store and see if that's changed.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

I got the rollerball today. I'm still undecided on a like or dislike. I like sweet scents, and was hoping for the chocolate and vanilla to show themselves. So far, all I can pick out are floral and a little guava. I'll try it for a few more days to see what develops. I've only had a little bit on for about 4 hours now.

Edit: I finally tried a spray tester. It's different from the rollerball. More warmth and fruitiness showed up, for which I'm glad. I still don't detect the vanilla sweetness, but there's something keeping the florals in check (the dark chocolate, maybe?). The lingering scent was a warm, salty, sort of oceany aura not unlike L de Lolita. It's like L with a bit more floral. Good strength - 1 squirt was good for over 8 hours. I ended up buying a bottle.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A frag with a sensational opening, with a nice warm close to the skin experience thereafter..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -1 mins - Refreshing vanilla & cocoa milkshake, woosh, "Oh my goodness,..oh my goodness..." Adam Richmond...Stunning opening, makes your heart sink..

1 min- 1.5 hours - 10 inch projection. Not as special as the opening but a moorish powdery vanilla gourmand. Ages 34-44

1.5 hours - 3 hours - 4 inch projection. Feminine side stands out

3 hours -5 hours - 1 inch projection. Some smokiness in a good way

5 hours - 7 hours - close to skin

A mesmeric start, one of the best, nice thereafter but alas, close to the skin

aqua76239
aqua76239

I tried this several times and my verdict is that I like it but I do not love it.
I don't really feel like its "teenage" perfume, I think it can be worn by all ages. This is light almost aquatic gormand. I guess the water lily is what gives it that "watery feel" but there is no apricot or mandarin to be had. Neither do I smell tuberose(which normally I am able to sniff a mile away). This is very linear scent for me and I get aquatic very light vanilla with a touch of patchouli. Its a VERY light scent that doesn't last very long-I had a sample which i sprayed before going to work. 30 minutes later it was mostly gone. Its nice and I would contemplate buying it but the lasting power is what stopped me from getting it

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

Hmmm...I wear a lot of sweet/caramel/vanilla scents, so thought to add this to the collection. However it's mixed, only the fresh and watery fruit notes showed up. No warmth or depth. Boo.

Kyi
Kyi

On first spray on my skin, this has a slightly pungent, "antique", medicinal scent. Maybe it's the combination of guava and chocolate? That being said... it's not bad and I find it rather interesting. As the scent wears off, you can definitely smell more of the chocolate, and it even seems to have a bit of earthiness to it. Initially I thought "this doesn't remind me of a princess at all!" but if you give the scent time to breath, it does remind me of a young princess taking a morning stroll through the woods, picking flowers and greeting the woodland critters. It's very light-hearted, free spirited, girly, cute, and whimsy.

meowtow
meowtow

sweet and floral, nothing special but smells nice. However, the rollerball somehow smells a lot more complex and nicer. If you want this, save some cash and get the rollerball!

dulcette
dulcette

all i smell is sweet flowers. i can't tell the chocolate and vanilla apart from the flowers and fruits. the best part is the middle where the sweets are. other than that this is blah.

dries down to a musty, sour powder smell.

does not last 3 hours on me.
(◕‿◕✿)

haannah515
haannah515

I love the sweetness of it. I recommend for girls my age (11-15)

geelightning
geelightning

This is my HG fragrance! I really love it! I hope this doesn't get discontinued ever or I will need to beat someone up. :) I love perfumes in general and I do discover some pretty great ones but I always come back to this.

I love the vanilla and chocolate in this. It's warm and I don't know why this makes me feel mysterious but it does! It's also classy and young and just special.

Btw, I smelled the glam princess one and the flower princess one while I was buying this and I hated those two.

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

This is the second time I've decided to try this perfume. The first time I got the vanilla and chocolate note the most, yet now I seem to get a lot of fruit and flowers. I have to wait until it dries down after a looong while to get the gorgeous chocolate I was afer. I got a 30 mL bottle which is good since I really only want this as a sort of comfort scent. It's ok, a very young and sweet scent which is very long lasting.

April5092
April5092

It's very sweet. I think it smells like an orange-chocolate cake? I LOVE sweet but this one is definitely too sweet for me. If you are into celeb fragrances I think you'll really like it though. And it lasts forever.

felicia.truman
felicia.truman

This perfume is my favorite! I keep coming back to it, I always get compliments. I like that there is a touch of vanilla but it isn't overpowering.

Miss Glamour
Miss Glamour

its really warm and sweet.. perfect for the little princesses in your life ! for teens and tweens mostly

chicrose
chicrose

i've never liked vanilla scent but this one is absolutely great. Sweet, warm but has a touch of freshness

claire25
claire25

It's sweet and floral, and I often get compliments on the fragrance when I wear it. I've been wearing it less and less, however, because it seems a bit too sweet and somehow one-dimensional. The bottle (and name) are also faintly ridiculous to anyone over the age of 13...but at that age (no older) I probably would've loved it. I still wear it, but I'm ready to start looking for a more complex and elegant scent now...

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is nothing like I've ever smelled before. Chocolate & Guava?! Who came up with that combination? But it smells really good so I would recommend :)

EDIT 11/6/12: I can't stand this scent anymore. The guava really bugs me in this scent and that combined with the chocolate just makes this scent smell really weird and funky on me.

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

Really, really wanted to love this...... I mean what girl doesn't want to be a princess??? But alas it was not for me. Just smelled horrible!!!!

jonr951

I don't know why Princess has been smelling like nothing but pencil shavings to me. TOTALLY weird, I know, put everytime I try this one on, that's mostly what I'm getting from it. So sad. Maybe it's finally time for me to give in to Princess Night. If I could ever find it in-store! : (

Nellynoel
Nellynoel

It's amazing how tastes can change over the years. I smelled this first when I was sixteen And absolutely hated it! Something about the guava note I think turned me off, I'm not quite sure but I know I have avoided Princess forever because of something I didn't like. Yesterday though I was just wasting time at the mall, sniffing around the fragrance counter when I decided, what the heck? Why not try this purple monstrosity on to the lols. Oh my. What a change! It just smells so yummy I can't believe I ever detested this! I love foody smells so this is right up my alley, but it's not nearly as sugar coated as say fantasy or pink sugar. It's a nice soft sweetness, a just sweet enough kind of sweet that satisfies your sugar craving. Like a light desert after a large meal. It also has a sort of freshness on me that I think comes from the guava. Sweet and yummy yet fresh and light. I sprayed on squirt on my wrist at about 1 and could still smell it even after a very sweaty work out that ended around 5:30-6 ish. So it lasts pretty decently, would have prefered a longer wear time honestl but it's not too bad. Next month is my birthday so I think I'll go ahead and treat myself to the gift set!

thedesigner
thedesigner

I don't see why there are so many bad reviews. This was the very first perfume I fell in love with. I was 16 at the time. I'm 21 now and still LOVE IT. It is very girly. If you are looking for something "grown up" this is NOT for you. But if you are like me and enjoy sweet smells, you HAVE to buy this. If you do not like it at first, it will grow on you and be one of your faves!

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

When i had this it smelled very fruity on me. It was okay, no major sophistication and i def did not smell chocolate at all. It was a nice sent, i got a compliment every once in a while but i have not repurchased it so...

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

Does not smell like vanilla on me at all :( i bought it a while ago, can not smell it :( it makes me feel sick and tingles in my nose. there is just something that developes veeery weirdly on me

leda.el k
leda.el k

Tres chic fragrance, good for a special day, but i wouldn't suggest it for very late in the night. It is quite the girly perfume, without having all that crazy-teen thing. Better than Preppy Princess, which for me sounds to be more preferable than Princess, but it is not.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

I wanted to like this, but it made me sneeze and made my eyes water. It's a nice cute scent, but it's not my style. Too much vanilla, and perhaps the chocolate (which I could definitely pick up in this) just didn't sit well with me. Great if you like creamy scents though.

sarah.therriotaylor
sarah.therriotaylor

I've tried this multiple times over the last four to five years. I really wanted to like it, the notes look yummy. I sprayed one of my five sample vials on again today.
On my skin the amber comes through stongest, then chocolate. I can also pick up the vanilla & apricot (which is vaguely reminiscent to me of Laurence Dumant Vanille Abricot)and very slight hint of apple. The floral notes don't come through on my skin. I think this could be a pretty scent, but not with my chemistry.

alanav09
alanav09

This is literally flowerbomb: light. Was underwhelmed with the flowerbomb EDT, and now I think I'll get this one for the hotter days. It's very lovely, and well..... For a princess:)

Vampiris
Vampiris

it's beautiful and comforting..the most outstanding note is vanilla

interestingly it's not really sweet to my nose...i actually can smell something a bit bitter in this, i guess its the dark chocolate..doesn't quite match the name or the look of the bottle

not my top fav as i do get bored of it from time to time..but i wear it a lot as well..the sillage is quite good and it lasts at least 6-10 hours on me..

doesn't suit someone who is after a real gourmand scent as it's not a typical sweet fragrance..to me, it is a girly, lovely safe scent

hannskang
hannskang

A sweet, simple perfume: I've stopped wearing this because I feel like it's perhaps too simple and too generic for my tastes. After a quick powdery burst, I smell vanilla on my skin all day long--pure vanilla. It comes on too strong and lingers for too long, but there's something about how it's constructed that would be appropriate for, say, some young women in their late teens. (Only some, obviously.)

chowchow41
chowchow41

I like the opening of guave with vanilla. Then in like 3 minutes comes the chocolat note. Its chocolat fresh and very nice. Like wearing it.

brettashley
brettashley

Starts off with a sharp blast of vanilla and alcohol. I get a hint of fruitiness, which would be the guava and mandarin. Unfortunately for me, Princess is mainly a vanilla-and-woods scent. Which sounds like it'd be great, except that the "woodsy" notes in here are indistinct and thin, and the vanilla isn't rich or creamy enough to save it. A few more moments on my skin and Princess is all sweetened pencil shavings.

It doesn't work with my chemistry, but maybe it'll work for you. Either way, use a light hand - I had a friend who used to douse herself with this and the slightly bland unpleasantness of Princess turns nauseating when applied by the bucketful.

icingsugar
icingsugar

Theres something about this when I first smell it on skin that I really that I really dont likee, it may be the chocolate note but it just smells really bitter and almost dirty? It does get better once that faded but its just getting there...such a shame as if it didnt have that horrible phase it would bevreally nice. Alas...i dont like wearing this.

kirtylou
kirtylou

I used to roll my eyes when I saw this bottle and its name, but it is really a nice scent. It starts out very aquatic and floral-fruity, but dries down into a nice sugary vanilla/chocolatey scent. The scent is not very strong, but it sticks with you throughout the day. The only thing I don't really like about this scent is that it gets really powdery, like baby powder.

jreyes366
jreyes366

You know, on paper this scent sounds so lovely and beautiful but in actuality, it's not. I'm so fed up with 'designer' fragrances because they appeal to the masses and are 'safe'. Which, if all you care about smelling ok then that's fine. But I want to smell lovely and interesting and i'm always seeking more in my fragrances. This scent is nothing different from a laundry detergent mixed with a little bit of vanilla. It's ok smelling but it's BORING. All of the vera wang fragrances that i've smelled are the same, boring.

EMonika
EMonika

My partner tried this on yesterday he suited it more than me, this perfume on me stays as when i first spray it, and i get a heavy powdery note that wont die down or go away its cloying and intoxicating and while i love the notes if it were lighter or not so intense i would like it.

where as on my partner he you can smell the dark chocolate, vanilla and musky notes very intriguing

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season colder seasons
day/night both mainly night
the age of the woman who wears it 20-40's
the persona of the woman who wears it mysterious yet bold

Hello from new zealand!

dagmar.Škvaridlová
dagmar.Škvaridlová

For more than a year I use this beautiful perfume, I got so many compliments on it. It makes me company in any weather, day and night. It is not to feel sweet or sour fruits. It is not like the other best-selling parfums. Lotus flower makes the softness and chocolate delicacy makes the attractive of the perfume (almost everyone loves chocolate). The hair and clothes to feel very long time, the jacket a few days. The perfect combination of ingredients in the correct proportions absolutely reflects my personality.

Marilou - Marilia
Marilou - Marilia

Very cute perfume...This perfume was made for ME...It is for all the ours...Morning - Afternoon - Night....my boyfriend is crazy with that perfume...all my bed smells PRINCESS by WERA WANG!!!!!!!!!

misstierra05
misstierra05

This scent smelled fabulous in the magazine, so I purchased it. Let's just say it was way too sweet on my skin and I ended up getting rid of mainly the entire bottle.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I bought this based on reviews. I thought being fruity and sweet it would fit perfectly in my fragrance wardrobe. Turns out I don't like it at all. I think it's the dark chocolate note that I can't stand. I could have known, because the dark chocolate note in Jil Sander Sun Delight also bothered me a lot. Too bad.

londonhermit
londonhermit

I never smelled the vanilla or the florals in this fragrance all I got was a peculiar smelling chocolate note. No matter how much or how little I sprayed nothing but chocolate. Gave it away to one of my 6th grade students she loved it.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

This one is great... Vanilla, feminine, sensual. But Princess Night is better! Vanilla, floral, light. :) Too bad PN is a Limited Edition... so sad. :(

Edit: so sad, but it seems Princess leaves a metallic taste in my mouth, somehow! Lovely smell, but then I just feel like I've been sucking on a penny! Guess that means it doesn't work with my body chemistry... either that or I'm having some kind of stroke.

Scarlette
Scarlette

This is very pretty! Not too sweet, has a lightness that is fantastic...I think from the guava. Lasts very well, lightly sweet, cocoa, touch of fruit and flowers to add freshness....breezy fresh pseudo-gourmand.
Nice surprise!!!

missknw12345
missknw12345

i had recently got the impression of this perfume called precious, but i don't really know if they smell the same but the one i have called precious is very floral, powdery, and also delectible, and i think it just screams springtime

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Vera Wang’s Princess is sheer, tropical, and delectable. Very light florals of tiare flower and water lily. Pleasantly sweet vanilla and chocolate. Tropical middle notes of guava, apricot, and apple to a dry down of tuberose, amber, and woods. Princess is not overpowering and pleasing to the masses with its current popularity amongst young women. The bottle is perfect for Valentine’s Day and a fun fragrance to add to your collection!

bellalicious
bellalicious

LOVE IT!!!!!!! very sweet, girly and straight up feminine!!!

sugarplummy
sugarplummy

i really enjoy this, it has a very different mix and smells good on me, i can even describe the notes, the only pitfall is the price. vera loves vera. haha but i will buy again simply bc it intrigues me and i love that different smell.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This gear is up there with SJP NYC and other such trifles of sugary nonsense. Bonus? My 3 year old loved it and it was here and gone within 10 minutes!

VintageSmiles
VintageSmiles

I absolutely love this perfume! I just got the 100ml bottle today and it is wonderful! I cannot yet say how long it lasts or what notes are intensive, etc.
But so far, I love it! It smells so playful, fun, girly and just makes me feel like a princess when ever I wear it! It's really soft, sweet and well, perfect for the spring time. It isn't overpowering and you don't need more than 1-3 spritz of the perfume. x

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I love this fragrance, smells so smooth, soft, and sweet :)

VeronicaPinkHeart
VeronicaPinkHeart

This perfume smells just like the old cabbage patch kids when you open them from a box, unique-smelling and beautiful!! My favorite fragrance of all-time.
I wouldn't really recommend this for daily wear, maybe only to a prom or to a royal ball, or to any royal event! I agree that this perfume can be worn from anyone ages 10-33 and that's my recomendation for this one.

OZ
OZ

A warm, sweet and youthful fragrance. It is a cute and inoffensive gourmand, nice but not something I reach for often.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I congratulate Vera Wang. Not only does she make gorgeous wedding dresses but gorgeous fragrances as well. This smells so girly and sweet. It's definitely a suitable fragrance for your wedding day. I smell vanilla, dark chocolate and woodsy notes which makes me happy and secure in myself. NOT TO MENTION the adorable bottle. :)

trenchlove1

This is the most amazing smell in the world!
So light n sweet the chocolate is the best part all the fruits vanilla and amber just mix together perfectly.
I will probaly keep buying this over n over

missmonday
missmonday

After reading Luca Turin review in his book I was never able to see, well in this case to smell princess the same way. I remember smelling chocolate-vanilla with a hint of berry. However now that my tastes in perfume have greatly improved , all I can smell is still chocolate-vanilla with..car solvent

wind83
wind83

Its SWEET... sweet princess, sweet girl.
More of vanilla and chocolate but not too overpowering..
i liked it so much..:)

I think i agree, that everyone who is collector perfume this is must have perfume.

Very cute and lovely

Lushylori
Lushylori

When I first smelled this perfume I fell in love with it.
Its a very nice warm scent on my skin.After smelling so many other perfumes since I tested Princess it doesnt seem as unique and interesting any longer but It still remains one of my favorites.The Bottle is a bit awkward for me to hold and spray but that doesn't matter because I love the bottle regardless :):)
I think this one should be added to everyones Perfume Collection :):)

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I was given the 1.7 FL. OZ. Princess Perfume as a birthday gift. Have to say, in this fragrance, I love the notes of water lily, green apple, fresh mandarin, & dark chocolate. Very yummy. This perfume isn't overpowering, so it may be worn as an everyday fragrance & for this reason, I personally wear it for work. This perfume is one of those fragrances that may be used during the daytime & throughout any season of the year. On a scale from 1 to 10, I rate Princess as a 9. It's a cute & fun perfume, which I intend to repurchase further in the future once I use up my current bottle. Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention, the bottle of this perfume is absolutely... adorable.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

This is such a pretty perfume. I love it! I love the powdery/ vanilla note it delivers. This can be worn by all ages. My sister loves this scent. Everytime I wore it she would rant about how good I smelled. She would sneak a few sprays from me. I recently bought her a bottle for Christmas.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Princess smells like a concoction of chocolate, vanilla and candy.
The chocolate comes off the strongest, I think. It's very sweet, girly and youthful.
I think it's a bit too sweet, but Princess Vera Wang is a gourmand lover's dream come true.

Amsi
Amsi

Soft, warm and sweet, Vera Wang Princess is the fragrance I reach for in the fall and winter months. The fragrance hits me as primarily vanilla-y, which may come across as a little too cloying for some. It is a bit floral, but dies down to a powdery sweetness which I love. I do get an occasional headache from this, but not nearly as bad as those I get from heavy florals.

If you're looking for something sweet and warm, I would suggest this. It has a vanilla-sweetness, not fruity and not juicy. It's incredibly girly and youthful, yet it would be suitable for mature individuals, as well. Vanilla is just so classic, and I love the way it's done in Princess.

I wouldn't consider this fragrance to be bold or necessarily unique; we've all smelled soft vanillas before. It's almost a safe choice, but not all of us want to smell like TM's Angel! I love this scent and it's what I keep coming back to. Like I said, vanilla is classic and this scent offers a special comfort and warmth.

kasslee
kasslee

Sweet, feminine & delicate. This fragrance is so versatile and is perfect for every season and any time of day.
Beginning with delicious chocolate and vanilla and then becoming light and floral.

It is sweet but not so much that it can't be worn during the warmer months, and it's not so fruity that it can't be worn in winter.

However this is a light fragrance and doesn't seem to last very long on my skin.

autumnfall
autumnfall

OK so, Vera Wang is a great designer and my exeptations were very high for the new fragrance coming out in 2006 (or was it 2007?) so i went to macy's and tried it out. AMAZING! Princess is a truely Beautiful scent. It still has that sweet delicate edge to it, without going overboard like some scents like, pink sugar, or pure orchid.and dont even get me started about the bottle! so cute! by the way... did you know that the lower part of the "crown" comes off to wear as a ring? Amazing right? Thanks for reading <3<3 autumn

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

At first I was unsure. It has a strong smell at first. But the Drydown is wonderful! It's like you took purple flower petals covered in sugar and placed them on a vanilla cupcake with creamy frosting! Yummy! Defiantly recommend if your a vanilla fanatic like me! Last all day too!

Sup3rnal
Sup3rnal

Based on the notes present in this scent, I would say it is perfect for me. I like vanilla and chocolate in my scents and anything gourmand is a must-try for me.

So I was excited when I received a 15ml sample of this when I bought a perfume. I tried it on the next day and it was nice at first. Warm and sweet, like warmed honey or having creme caramel on a hot day. A little young for my taste - I'd expect to smell this on someone between 16-21 - but it did deliver in that candy sweetness way I would usually love.

The second time I put it on, I was already sick of it. It smelled cheap and has a plasticky smell and something like the smell of cheap lipstick. It still had charm if you smell it right out of the bottle, but on my skin, it just did not go, lest I wanted a headache. So now the sample bottle is just lying on my dresser.

If you like light, sweet fragrances, this is not for you. Although young, sweet and flirty, it's more on the heavy side and is likely to overwhelm the senses.

But if you like bold, sweet scents, this is a good one to try. It's not too bold, but it will make you stand out as the scent practically fights to stay alive. So, definitely lasting, too. But just not for me.

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I hate the way that Vera used Guava in her Lovestruck fragrance so I was very hesistant to try Princess. I adore it. This fragrance has been on my mother's shelf for years, but I never tried it. It has delicious and lighthearted top notes of vanilla, chocolate, and amber! I definitely smell the tuberose somewhere in there as well. The chocolate gives this fragrance something unique an sexy.

Update: Just bought the 3.4 oz for $38 on Ebay UNUSED!

mirandaslaysdragons
mirandaslaysdragons

I used to love this perfume, and I wish I still loved it, but now I can't stand it. Once and awhile I'll pick it up off my vanity to give it another chance... and immediately regret it. IT LASTS ON MY SKIN ALLLLL DAY and is HORRIFIC. Does anyone else feel it has a rotten wood smell to it? Rotten woods drenched in sugary fruits and baby powder. Yep. UGH!!!

BUDDYCASSIE
BUDDYCASSIE

I love this perfume, got it as a gift a couple of years ago and i fell in love with it. Love the vanilla scent in it! So fresh and totally wearable! Lasts all day too. One of my faves :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Dark Chocolates appears here ..
light one if we compared it with other Dark chocolate fragrances ..

lasting power & sillage are average..

CoriH
CoriH

I wanted this perfume badly ever since it was launched in 2006 at which time i was 17 and when i tested it in the store it smelled amazing, fresh, fun, sweet. Somehow i never got around to actually buying it until I was 21 and at that time somehow it no longer "fit" with me. It still smelled the same way it was cute innocent, sparkling, soft and sweet. But it just was no longer ME so I gave it to my 15 year old sister who is absolutely in love with it. I think It's a teen fragrance. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a 20 something, although i suppose there are 20 somethings who could or would relate to this. I still love sweet fragrances but this was just a bit too flatline for me. i prefer something a bit more mature, and a bit more complex. I suppose just as I moved on from Cosmo Girl to Cosmopolitan I needed to realize that my taste in fragrance would mature as well. Overall it is a good fragrance, just better for the teenage bunch.

jenny2301
jenny2301

Love it...I love smelling myself when I am wearing this...I get sweet chocolate mixed with vanilla cupcakes . There is something different about this scent...I am really enjoying it.VEry light,soft and I feel like a princess wearing it:)

Wondering Kid
Wondering Kid

i love this so much! It's sweet, soft, juicy and floral. With a bit of vanilla and chocolate! It lasts so long, i can still smell it after about 4 days. It's great! This perfume really makes me feel like a princess XD :}

lyrical
lyrical

Katie Puckrik said it best when she said this scent had a serious case of low self esteem. I bought it on a whim and had it for 3 years now and never reach for it. It's a very flat and boring scent I'd say the dry down is the most exciting part but then it drifts away like it was never sprayed on in the first place. Probably the worst perfume choice I ever invested in. Has and annoying tinge of something I cant put my finger on... alcohol? Boring, no depth, and gives me a slight headache. Two thumbs down

Emmskii
Emmskii

Love this perfume, very young and sweet.
strong lasting vanilla scent with floral top notes.
Not my favourite but still a very good buy.

somtindiff
somtindiff

I love this perfume!! One of my favs especially in summer. I seen in some other reviews that people were talking about the colour of the perfume changing after awhile but i still have a bottle i bought when it first came out five years ago and its the exact same colour and smell as the one the bottle i bought today and i can't say i stored it too carefully!

Mandalila
Mandalila

One of my favourites, the vanilla is not that sweet, cakey smell, it's more of a woody almost oriental vanilla with hints of musk and sweet powder tones. You can smell this a mile away, and you can always tell what it is when someone is wearing it :) I absolutely love this perfume!!

alice_fotini
alice_fotini

I was hit by a powerul vanilla-chocolate combo.
And for somebody that is not a vanilla/chocolate scent lover,this can be traumatizing. Only the freshness from guava & apple notes saved the day.
In spite of all this, I think Princess is a pretty and quality perfume.

fifaatm
fifaatm

I think I missed all those fruity and floral scents mentioned. All I got is Vanilla.

The good thing is, it's not sickingly sweet as I predicted after reading reviews here, just a little bit sweet, and it's not cloying either.

Now that my nose is getting better (away you, flu!) I can recognize some more other scents:

on top notes I smell subtle white floral, maybe water lily. I'm quite dissapointed because I still cant detect fruits.
on the heart I detect other white floral: Tiare. This, surprisingly got along very well with chocolate. No tuberose, which is good, because I hate tuberose. (where I come from, tuberose is often associated with creepy, ghostly ambience. But it's also take an important part on weddings hahaha..)
on base notes definitely vanilla, amber and woods.

Overall, this one's a keeper :)

estherthebester
estherthebester

In the middle of high school i actually concocted a scent exactly like this perfume by mixing the American Eagle Aerie perfume and the warm vanilla sugar scent from Bath and Body Works. I swear, with the right mix, it smells exactly like it. My friends would ask if I was wearing Princess.
Princess is consisted of vanilla scents and a unique fresh scent that's so pretty. It has a great sillage btw, you will turn heads.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Cute, but not worth it. I don't like the floral top notes because it doesn't quite fit there. as for the rest of the notes, they're ok. vanilla and milk chocolate, a common mild sweet scent. It does seem to fit the name Princess though, it reminds me of a nice and pleasant yet boring girl or young woman.

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

This is light sweet and sexy and guys love it. I wish it lasted longer but as they say all good things will end. The best out of the Princess line. The original is always the best just like Britneys Fantasy. This is great for dates if you're not going for an overly sexy just lingering feel.

Unikko
Unikko

For jtchawaii:
Some natural extracts, like vanilla, turn darker by age. It doesn't affect the scent and it doesn't mean that your perfume is turned. I've experienced the same thing with some vintage Guerlains, Lolita L nand YR Rose Absolue. All are still perfectly wearable even though the juice has turned darker.

amareesa
amareesa

This is my everyday perfume. I love it, it's the perfect amount of sweetness, and it's slightly floral too which I like. It's easy to wear and I don't really think about putting it on.

k27
k27

The best perfume there is. I've never ever had any other perfume that lasts as long as this, on clothes, on skin, it's just perfect. I think I've bought 3,4 bottles of this, because it never gets old. It is very sweet, but i usually don't like sweet perfumes, but this takes it to another level. The vanilla note is soo sexy.

absolute favorite, and the body lotion and shower gel smell amazing as well.

sweetharmony

LOVELY fruity/chocolatey/vanilla scent! (Valentines Day) :)

sweetharmony

I LOVE your review Krystal! I too feel that same. It's important to keep that inner child alive, and perfumes like this one reminds us to do so.

Jellybean
Jellybean

dry vanilla and too soft that i can barely detect it as soon as i spray it on. i find that this fragrance needs a little 'umf', something's missing. safe day scent that only a dog might detect; too weak for me and most definitely NOT worth a price!

blkbrd
blkbrd

Good GRIEF. I can only think that the name of this scent (and it's a pretty silly name, but so what? most perfume names are goofy: see Opium, Polo, Cabotine) is responsible for a big percentage of the flak it attracts. It's a scent that people love to hate.

But remove the silly name, and the hearts, and you have a sweet, but not heavy vanilla, with discernable touches of chocolate, apple, and some water lily and light amber to keep it from being pure food. It's pretty, it's distinctive, and it's good-natured.

And I'm with cake a few posts below - it doesn't just appeal to fatally trendy adolescent girls, or sugar fiends, or Barbie. I'm a geeky gal with a really geeky office job and an advanced degree. I wear Bandit and No. 19 and Avignon with great happiness. Also Princess. No matter if the cool kids, for a particular definition of cool, don't want her - she can always hang with me.

misskaylapaige
misskaylapaige

LOVE the drydown on this one. Sweet and soft vanilla mixed with dark and musky chocolate make for a LOVELY perfume

Moon_glacier
Moon_glacier

At first, I really HATED this perfume. I didn't like the overly-strong chocolate notes in it, I found the combination of choco and vanilla in the same scent pretty daunting, and it made me feel hungry all the time! It made me feel sick at the beginning. But slowly, but surely, the scent lingers on in your head and never leaves you; yes, it is that memorable. After awhile I found the chocolate scent really yummy and addictive. I smelled like a walking chocolate chip but I have to say I love it a lot! I keep finding myself randomly grabbing the bottle and sniffing the noose spray just to catch a whiff of the delicious scent I crave for every now and then. A good mood-lifter once I had reconciled my differences with it, not hating it anymore, for sure!

nopasho
nopasho

So this is the signature fragrance of the TV series 'Gossip Girl'? First of all: don't expect any balloons here next to my review and I even fear my review will be voted away by all the young girls who think that a review is populary contest. So hurrynup and read this before it has dissappeared. If you don't like their favorite fragrance you're thrown out. Simple 'comme bonjour'. If you don't wear the righ brand of clothes, they'll ostracise you. So in this sense 'Princess' is a perfect 21st century young girl fragrance: relentless, sugary cruel, brand centered and a generic one in a dozen smell. Love it or f... off, old f.rt!
This fragrance by Vera Wang gives a new meaning to the term: 'sickly sweet'. You get sick if you smell it too much or apply it to richly. Not you yourself, but the people outside the sugar bubble around you. When you eat something not normal sweet but 'over the top sweet', your body starts to protest because it can't release insulin fast enough to break the sugar down, and you feel nauseaous. That's how Princess feels and smells to me. Sorry girls. This is the olfactory equivalent Dunkin' Donuts' with almost grown out flowers on the counter and floral air freshener freshly sprayed in teh shop. There should be a new fragrance category created for this. Not 'fruity floral' but 'sugary floral'.
Vera Wang is no doubt a very sympathetic lady, but 'Princess' simply stinks like a bouquet of flowers that has been dropped into a bowl of sugar frosting. It is coined as 'oriental floral'. The only thing oriental about this 'girl-trap' is the name 'Vera Wang'. Nothing in the fragrance itself is more oriental than the eastside of Brooklyn.
This fragrance has everything to do with making money and nothing with perfumery. Two noses (Ilias Ermenides and Harry Freemont) for one scrubber', it takes money to make money! This is the signature fragrance of the spoiled daugthers of all those ruthless and sickly rich Wall Street traders. No old money with taste, but new money without class who think that sugar is the best thing for perfumery since the queen Marie Antoinette put pee behind her ears to seduce her husband, so the urban legend goes.
OK, enough ranting. What does 'Princess' actaully smells like? Not like what a real, royal princess would wear, I'm afraid. Do you think that for instancce princesses Victoria and Madeleine of Sweden, Charlotte Casiraghi and Charlene Wittstock of Monaco, Princess Kate of the UK, Princess Maxima of Holland... would wear 'Princess' or would be found in the vincinity of it? I doubt it very much.
The theoretical olfactory pyramid: top is abricot, mandarine orange, apple and water lily; the middle: tuberose, guava, dark chocolate, tiare flower; the base: amber, vanilla, woody. Where 'Fantasy' of Britney is all about 'sugar' and unashemedly so, 'Princess' is all about 'sweet flower', 'sweeter fruit' and as a 'fig leave' and alibi to not be put in the same 'concentrated Gatorade or Dr. Pepper- category' as the Britneys, the Jessicas and the Kylies: a pential classy base. Too bad only the top and the middle are discernable. In the top the apple should give an effervescent freshness. You bet! The lethal all-powerful combination of abricot, water lily, sweet mandarine, tuberose, guava, dark chocolate and tiare flower bulldoze all else and every possible nuance or a hint of 'dryness' that would deviate from 'sugar' and 'flower' into oblivion. The fruit has been candied no doubt as it is so so so sweet and also the flower must be washed in liquid glucose. The saying 'sugar and spice are so nice' doesn't apply here at all! There is simply is no spice that can be smelled.
Of course it is a comercial succes and I wish that Vera Wang has invested her money not in Lehman Brothers but in gold. So who am I to argue? The public is always right. Or is it? In the fragarnce world anno 2011 money is king and a perfume is a commodity, not a delicate creation anymore. But I find it ever so strange that all teeny girl fragrances in the USA -be it Britney, Jesscia Simpson or this 'Princess'- are all so sugary. Why? Girls, do you think a prince will kiss you, his 'Princess', to life when you reek like a heavy syrupy fruit salad with some flower petals thrown in and chocolate on top of it?
OK enough dad talk or the sales or Princess well even soar more. Verdict: if you want a sugar rush with some canned fruits and chemical flower essence thrown in, this is your signature fragrance. A no brainer. If you like a heart shaped bottle with a cute crown on it, this is your fragrance. If you think that a syrupy sugary fragrance will take away your insecurities and change you overnight into a sweet and popular cheerleader-type princess, then this is your fragrance. If you want to scare away your little brothers, this is your fragrance. If you want to drive your diabetic mother and father up the walls, this is your fragrance. If you own stock in a sugar factory, this is definetely your fragrance. If you think sugar is not only good to eat to develop your body but also your smelling abiltity, this is your fragrance. If you want to be the walking equivalent of a opened can of fruit conserved in heavy syrup and flowers that are overripe, this is your fragrance. If you hate woody notes and amber, this is your fragrance. Because although they are on the pyramid you can't in any way smell them. The vanilla is of the synthetic vanillin variety, so the vanilla is not deep, spicy or adding some 'unsugary' aspects to this linear fragrance. Briefly: if you want to smell like your favorite TV series 'Gossip Girl', this is your fragrance, teenage Princess girl. All women who use this when they are above 25, should seriously think about cosmetic surgery instead. I never thought I'd say that but I prefer 'Fantasy' by Britney over this, and I prefer 'Pink Sugar' over 'Fantasy' ànd 'Princess'.
Oh yes, for the inexpirienced among the reviewers. This juice is a nice blue when you by it. If you keep it for a while it will turn into a fecal light brown because of the vanilla that changes color. My lips are sealed.

joanne.barker
joanne.barker

cute bottle, but thats it. too sickly sweet. too floral. just too much. i bought it and was gutted id wasted so much money on it. hate it. then my mum noticed i had it and she bought me another bottle for christmas! great ( ! )

Thandar
Thandar

I am very happy of owning this perfume.To me,it smells like vanilla ice-cream and I really love it.The scent is cute,young and girly for me.

ritrka
ritrka

I desperately wanted this after reading rave reviews from those who liked fragrances that I have and love....so purchased it without trying. It arrived and I found myself disappointed. A very light fragrance that left me feeling like I wasn't wearing anything at all.

Hayven
Hayven

I like it, sweet and light. It has ZERO staying power on my skin, and it lasts maybe an hour on my clothes. Not worth the amount they charge for it. :

Athens
Athens

I have just tested Princess on my skin and the first impressions are: girly,cute and sweet! I think it suits great young teenage girls and it's also long lasting and warm,that make it ideal for winter.It reminds me a lot of 'L' by Lolita Lempicka,because of the vanilla and chocolate I guess.

groovy.foxy.love
groovy.foxy.love

Vera Wang Princess is definitely my signature scent. It's just absolutely lovely. It always makes me feel like a princess!

It's just the right amount of sweet for me. I love it from beginning to end. Staying power is not the best but I can live with that. I definitely recommend this perfume to anyone who wants to feel special! =0)

Princess is pretty and innocent which is exactly the way I like to feel. This is my most beloved scent! In fact, it reminds me of home and of my best friend because he was with me when I first bought a bottle of this love juice! =0)That's the reality connection of mine that I will always cherish..but as far as imaginary connection..it makes me feel royally pretty! I just spritz this scent on my wrists, neck and bust and then i'm on a sweet fluffy cloud.

This perfume means the world to me, so much that I plan to buy my daughter a bottle of her own when she is in elementary school. (She's turning 3 on Christmas Day, so a bit too young!)I do hope she loves it as much as mommy does. =0)

Thank you for reading and please do give this perfume a try!

nora elia
nora elia

I really like this perfume, I bought it like 3 years ago, but Ijust realize that the colour is changing!! It was light purple and It is becoming clear brown. The smell is the same but what´s happening???

AllieK
AllieK

I'm slightly outside the target age range for this one (in my mid 20's), but I've loved this one to death over the past few years. So much so that I'm currently halfway through my second bottle. I agree the packaging and marketing is a bit over the top, but the scent is smooth, feminine, and wearable. There is a marshmallow-y note somewhere in there that I just can't get enough of.

That being said, I think I might have worn this one out for the time being. It turned out to be the closest thing I had to a signature scent during my earlier 20's - time to branch out!

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

Effervescent city girl with a ton of spunk. Can't see this on a grown young woman, 25+ I mean. This is too, how should I say..."little girl playing dress up". Its cute and sweet, just like the bottle. Unlike the thousand other fruity sweet fragrances, this one doesn't want to leave you in a stupor at first. Give it a while though and it becomes annoying. Think Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. This is the perfume version of that movie in my opinion.

A young girl who is enjoying being a young girl and not quite ready to grow up. I'm a young person, at 20, and don't like it at all as I find it too sugary. However, I love this for very young girls, 12-18. It suits them so well I think, for a time that is supposed to be filled with joy, fun, and sweetness. Anyone older I think needs a little more sass, a little "spice" if you know what I mean. I'm not saying 20-somethings can't wear this, but most that I've met wearing this seem so past that stage, that it seems awkward smelling this on them.

piluna
piluna

I tried it in a perfume store. This smells like aquatic flowers, sour, a little hint of bitter chocolate. Not very sweet on me. It's subtle. I though it smelled kinda nothing. Within the hour the perfume had vanished. So... Not good lasting power at all! If you like this you better bring a bottle and reapply through the day

chromaggia
chromaggia

This is absolutely the most perfect flroal! Not too sweet, not too green, not too powdery. A perfect combination of all three. This is my girly summertime scent, meant for days in cozy blouses and cute shorts. On me, it lasts about four or five hours, which is perfect if you have a date or if you have it in a rollerball.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I'd wore this for very long time. But all the sudden I bagan to hate it. I just couldn't stand the smell. I'd use to find it girly, but after some time, I'd got an odd, minty kind of smell from it.

Bottle is super cute !

ma_ma
ma_ma

This perfume sooo feminine and romantic simply perfect!! I bought it for my fiance

MaiThy
MaiThy

Im quite disappointed, I've smelled it before but just bought it today without retry it on. This one is not a princess, its a queen. Because of the strong chocolate note with hint of vanilla appear from the opening till the base were creating a smoky effect. The fruity and flowery notes just make it more offended of being sour, but u just smell them while sniffing close. Over all, this scent still smells like a dark chocolate bar. Can say that Its somehow on sensual side but not what I expected for a girly sweet fruity scent

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Girly to the max! It's a nice fruity scent.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

is it just me? i keep on smelling mint. vanilla and mint. not that it's bad smelling. when doused it might smell like an old person.

lindsey88
lindsey88

This is definitely a favourite of mine. It smells so warm and inviting, beautiful and sexy. I also find it has a calming effect.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I have a couple of the Princess perfumes and I am surprised people say they are too light. I do spray mine quite hard so maybe that's why I can smell it a lot. I do have to respray it in the middle of the day to notice it longer. I don't really like a lot of strong gourmand perfumes I find I feel a bit sick after a while when wearing them even though I like them they don't agree with my stomach. This is not expensive in Australia it is often on discount so I have got the Rock Princess, Flower Princess and this one. I think they are suttle with a vanilla base and don't offend anyone unless you douse yourself in it which some girls do!! I think sales assistants shouldn't be saying to people "Oh that's for teenagers or younger girls". I am in my 30s and don't give a rats behind what the sales assistants think of my choices. Perfume is personal and they should just encourage you to feel comfortable testing whatever you like. I am sorry for people who cannot smell this on themselves because I know how disappointing that can be but I don't struggle with Vera Wang. I also have her Look fragarance and that stays on pretty well. I like the bottles too they are different a little childish but I am young at heart so I don't care if people think I am childish and that goes for all snobby sales assistants and you know who you are!! I can smell a very faint chocolate in this but there is a light fresh floral smell that underlies it. It doesn't have the thickness that Christina Aguilera's Royal Desire has which often makes me feel a bit sick. There is nothing gooey or sticky with this you just need to like vanilla and chocolate and floral perfume.

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

I tried the lotion and absolutely loved the way it smelled. So I bought a bottle of this on eBay. It was bad. The lotion was very warm and chocolatey. Delicious! But the perfume was baby powdery with hints of. . . poison!! I don't know. It just did not work out for me at all. I resold it right away.

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

I knew of this fragrance but had never tried it on before. I recently tired it on & loved it but I would pick this as my winter fragrance. It has that sweet smell that the boys like & my boyfriend really did like it on me.

krisscouture
krisscouture

On me it smells musky and powdery. I don't like it

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

People say it doesn't stick: THEY ARE WRONG. your nose just adjusts to it, everyone else can smell it on you !! It is by far my favourite perfume, so gorgeous !!! The only negative I can think to say is the price =[ I'd wear it every day if I could afford too !!!! Deffo recommend =D

queenvic
queenvic

Now this is one of my all time faves!!! sadly it doesnt last that long i have to keep re applying eeeer :( will defo get another bottle at some point though it is quite pricey! and i think other than britney spears i used to get compliments all the time when i wore it :)

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

Lovely scent but just does not stick :(

Cholatey, vanilla, sweet smelling! just a bit too pricey :( didn't last me 2 weeks !

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Overpriced generic sweet vanilla. There's a weird accord that smells very cheap and synthetic. Ugh.

Save your money. If you're looking for a sweet gourmand, try Viva la Juicy or the Jessica Simpson Fancy line.

brc123
brc123

This might sound weird but my friend had this perfume and would apply it and then put a bit of baby powder on.. The scents together were actually really nice it kind of evened out the sweetness in the perfume. A plus of this is it lasts all day with just a small application. I found this to be a more fresh kind of sweet smell vs others which to me are really heavy with the sweetness idk that's just what I got from it.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smooth and velvety vanilla/chocolate without any harsh edges. Smells very nice, but it`s VERY expensive for such a light scent, so I don`t think I will ever buy it.

steph511
steph511

I got this perfume when I was 16 and used it for a few years. I loved it! It was girly and floral. I moved on to Ralph Lauren Romance when I went to college since I felt a little old for VW Princess. But who knows, I might buy it again!

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

Another one I picked because I loved the bottle. Way way way too sweet for my liking. My best friend who happens to be a guy, begged me not to give it away because he loved it so much but the sugary sweet awfulness made me want to vomit...especially in the summer time. Yuck :(

Fashionkid123
Fashionkid123

I love it. I always get compliments on it. It's saucy. Definitely for the day because that's how long two sprays will last you.

Anajuli
Anajuli

I wanted it, the video is beautiful, but after reading this last review, I don't want it any more... seems that it doesn't smell clean...

KasKas
KasKas

It's sweet but subtle, good for everyday wear but kind of generic smelling.

I don't know why, but it makes me think of baby wipes....sweet smelling baby wipes.

leenie1989
leenie1989

Very ordinary, smells just like any other cheap vanilla body spray on me.

vanillablossom
vanillablossom

ah, i was so disappointed as I loved the gorgeous feminine bottle (and name) but i found a strong masculine note to this fragrance meant i didnt wear it much at all and quickly gave it away

walkinroundtown
walkinroundtown

This, to me, is a like, not a love. I have the EDT rollerball. I'm not a fan of florals, but it has a nice oriental-vanilla note which I smelled more of the first few times I wore it. Over time though, the floral notes have started to stand out more. I purchased this and first wore it while I was on vacation in a hotter, more humid climate then I came home to a very dry Canadian climate. I absolutely understand why this fragrance would change on me. I still like this and sometimes I will still wear it alone, but usually I will layer it to minimize the floral scent.

fragaga
fragaga

This is for the young and young at heart! It's fresh, clean and sweet like the smell when you just got out of the shower and put on your favorite yummy body-lotion. It's a fun, cheerful smell. It's not complicated and doesn't want to be but it's not boring.

Whit
Whit

I love this! On me, it goes on as a light floral with a little citrus, but the dry down is a wonderful, milky chocolate/powdery vanilla scent. It's not overbearingly sweet but just enough to make me wanna raid my candy dish! Lol I'm really pleased with this as it's soft and romantic to me. I'm in my early 30's, but it really does make me feel like a princess. I remember when I wanted to test it, the sales lady said "You don't want to try this, it's for young girls and teenagers." Whatever!! I fell in love with it and I don't care if someone thinks I'm too old to wear it. Besides, I feel like a teenager anyway! :P

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

Big disappointment. I really didn´t expect that this perfume is so ordinary...I don´t see anything special about it.

sweetstar1

I loved the top notes, but as it dried down all I could smell were florals. I was kind of disappointed. It's very sweet at first and then turns blah after awhile. I wish the top notes shined throughout.

treenhe
treenhe

i only ever really got the sharp, citric top notes on this and that got boring really quickly. boring and far too light to do anything for me. i generally prefer lighter, gentler scents but this just seemed to vanish before it got going. dull and generic. no floral, no oriental and no staying power. i've not met a vera wang fragrance i like yet and this has done nothing to change my mind.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Love, love, love this perfume! It manages to combine ingredients that are so easy to overdo in a perfect harmony.

Sweet, but not overly so.... delightfully velvety and chocolaty like the first bite of a warm and luscious chocolate cake...has just enough vanilla to evoke comfort...musk that is sensual, not headache inducing...

Balanced to perfection, has good sillage, feels warm and fuzzy. Love it! :)

Cleopatra
Cleopatra

Creamy, creamy, creamy..
Just like its name, princess, I feel like a little innocent girl wearing pink gown, pick up the flowers in the garden :)
I've got so many compliments everytime I use this perfume. They said "your smell like cookies, I wanna eat you"..
Yeah, although my age is 20 something, I don't hesitate to wear this one.
Just like some articles says "You never get wrong with vanilla scent, it's magically attract people".. Especially man.. hehehehe

tarrapradipta
tarrapradipta

smell like cookies <3

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

Sweet, but not too sweet. Classier than your average vanilla scent, and very wearable.

agi
agi

Wery frowery,girlie perfume .Its fine ,but i want somehting more interesting ,not just sweet frower smell.

blomst
blomst

Cloying, chaotic vanilla. Princess has so many things going on, and the result is a nose-burning scent which seems like various tween scents layered on top of each other. Sillage is monster!

Black Star
Black Star

I really like it :) I haven't bought it but I sampled it. It's very nice... floral and subtle.

chanellove17
chanellove17

Beautiful! Sweet, creamy, smooth, fruity. Everything you could want in a perfume. Yummy! I have great memories attached to this fragrance.

NG
NG

i just have a sample of it, from the notes i was expecting something amazing, but the smell overall is nice, reminds me of the pen rubber of the kids that have a smell,we used to have it at the age of 6,7

vallin
vallin

for sweet vanilla parfum lovers

kcii
kcii

I tried this scent on and all I could get from the initial spray was alcohol. After a while it dried down to a nice enough smell, but I was really disappointed that it didn't jump out at me or have a very good projection. :( The bottle is so cute.

sketchgal
sketchgal

Nice sweet scent, pretty designed bottle. Wearing it makes me feel young like a princess bring back happy high school memories.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I hated this on the tester strip. It was too strong and boozy on paper and made me wonder what all the hype was about.

However, I decided to try it again. I recently bought a bottle in a gift set for cheap and it is AMAZING. One of the best fragrances I have ever smelled. It is light, creamy and feminine. The chocolate surprisingly mixes very well with the airy florals and I find myself sniffing my wrist more than I intend to. Beautiful, highly recommended fragrance that will not disappoint.

midnightsun
midnightsun

it seems amazing ! but unfotuneatly i can't find it here in Egypt :'(

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a lovely young fragrance, sweet and fresh. I would never classify this as an Oriental Floral, it is definitely as fruity floral. The opening to me is a gush of apple and waterlilly, with the tiare flower and the guava following quickly behind. I would never have guessed there was amber, vanilla or chocolate in this fragrance, it smells too clean and pretty. Really very nice though.

Emma x

Sweet pretty scent of vanilla and dark choclate mix to create this yummy delicat scent.
Something about this scent just makes me feel good, and it reminds me of something but i dont know what.
Very sweet perfume, but not overpowering in any way.
Wuld love to buy this but the price is just too high!

kittensalsa
kittensalsa

Soft, sweet, delicious and also clean....for me this is a mouth-watering vanilla scent that I and my hubby can't get enough of! It is a 'young' fragrance - not a mature and grown-up scent, though I'm in my 40's and still love this. I wore it on my wedding day and I still wear it often. Although it is eau de toilette, I can still smell this on me the next morning! Love it!!

jae21583
jae21583

I received this fragrance as a gift a while back.I liked it,its a great scent that i think most people would enjoy.The chocolate notes in it are soo sweet and complimentary.

jeessss22
jeessss22

I would recommend this. It is a nice scent when going shopping with your friends whether your 15 or 25. It's an innocent scent so i wouldn't recommend spraying this on when heading to a job interview. It is something fun, don't try mix it with something strict and prohibited.

dmaw
dmaw

None of the flankers measure up to this original. A very nice fragrance even for "grown-up" princesses.

PerfumeMonster
PerfumeMonster

I was so hesitant to try this despite my love for gourmands because of the image it portrays. And for years I ignored Princess at the perfume counters I frequented. Princess just looked so tween and I'm in my 20's so I've tried to move away from such an image. Well a few months ago I got a wild hair and thought "aw what the heck, might as well try it and see what all the fuss is about," and decided to spray Princess on my hand. Wow, it was a lot better and classier than I expected. I realized by not trying it sooner I'd wasted years I could've been smelling yummy!

On the hunt I was for a bargain priced Princess (hopefully in gift set form) to add to my ever growing collection. You can never have too many oriental gourmands, right? Finally I found the set I was looking for, it came with a 1.7 oz/50 ml EDT and 2.5 oz lotion and shower exfolliant gel. Oh how sweetly divine this scent is layered, very long lasting (8 hrs), silage heavy (oh yes, there's silage) sweet, vanilla, chocolate-y indulgence. Now the image that comes to mind when I think of Princess is a large pastel pink vanilla butter cream flavored cake with rich, dark chocolate shavings sprinkled on top. And of course the dessert is complimented with a side of guava flavored sherbet.

I guess it's obvious that I'm really enjoying this perfume. Which just goes to show you that you can never judge a book, er...perfume by her cover. The magic that comes out of that gaudy, purple sapphire of a bottle smells like powdery vanilla frosting, dark chocolate, tropical fruits and delicate watery florals. I sincerely believe any age can wear this year round perfume (in casual settings naturally) and deserves to! You're never too old to be a princess!

9/10 for this homage to princess's everywhere!

Although the Vera Wang perfumes were highly recommended, I didn't like any so far. I found them more to be teenage style and also very soft and light.

ariana22
ariana22

very sweet, long staying power. definitely get the dark chocolate notes and vanilla dry-down. it was very soft on my skin, but on my sister's it smelled really spicy that i didn't like it.
always test before purchasing!!

misslovely
misslovely

I used to love wearing this perfume in college. It's a nice light scent. It's a fragrance that you can wear everyday.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I have this and It is an okay scent, I dont think it last very long either. It is too expensive for the price they are asking for thats for sure. I think it almost has the quality of a body spray. In no way is it classy it is more of a fun everyday type of fragrance. Vera you should be ashamed of yourself for over pricing your stuff. After I'm done with this bottle I've had for over a year I doubt I will ever buy it again unless I get it REALLY cheap. But the scent itself is something I love sweet and candy like but the lasting quality is what kills it for me.

misscxox
misscxox

I love love love this perfume, but I hate the bottle. It's difficult to hold and spray if you have small hands. I managed to drop mine on the floor and snap the sprayer off. It's also a bit gimmicky.

I've purchased this twice once in a 50ml and once in 100ml but I don't think I will be purchasing again.

bunny
bunny

Sweet and girly, but it also gives me a cooling sensation.

jessigirl
jessigirl

So Yummy,it gives me such a wonderful feeling of warmth! And it lasts very long on my skin, so I can't complain! Gorgeous!

amypes
amypes

This fragrance was gifted to me. It's nice but personally not something I will buy for myself. It's very feminine and a sweet smelling floral. Not for the non-"girly girl". My boyfriend did compliment it and it's certainly not bad, just not a stand out scent, or something you feel like you HAVE to smell!

missajane

I just tried this the other day. I love it! It started of very fresh/ floraly smelling on me (kind of reminded me of Body by Victoria at first). Then, before took long it smelled like chocolate and vanilla and all that is lovely and sweet (very reminicent of Pink Sugar but better). Then, it lingered down into a vanilla, musky scent. The lasting power was pretty good. It lasted about 5 hours on me. I will definitely be purchasing this. =)

Booogie
Booogie

This stuff lasts and lasts! Cute, playful and sweet. Smells like vanilla frosting to me with subtle chocolate and amber.

angewl
angewl

many reviewers believe that this perfume is for little girls, but it all depends on how it reacts with your skin. on me, i believe that this perfume smells quite sophisticated. i've gotten many compliments on it. the scent smells best when it gets to the base notes, and with my body chemistry, it doesn't take very long to reach them. i love this scent. :3

lilou
lilou

When I tested it I was sure this fragrance was for me. The bottle is so beautiful and the notes seem so sweet. Now I know I can't wear it : it's only vanilla, kinda sickening vanilla. I can't stand it. It's a shame.

Siv55
Siv55

Disney shops sell various ready made fancy dress outfits for children, made of shiny nylon taffeta and lace, with which to pretend to be various princesses. Spray some of this scent on them and they're good to go. The heart and the crown make me cringe.
Twee and tacky and not remotely regal. And too self-concious of itself to be truly innocent.
Cynical pitch at little girls, like somebody put Barbie in a blender, whizzed and decanted.

Husband said "that's nice". I replied "you say all perfume is nice". He said "Yes except the green ones. I only don't like those"
So, very sweet, nice, not green. Splendid :/
He does actually recognise the perfume I wore on honeymoon, although he just says "You smell of holidays".

NiteAngel
NiteAngel

I like it a lot, it’s too bad that it only last like an hour or two on me. It’s light and fresh with just the right sweetness. I’d say it’s a diet BS Fantasy.

zennia04
zennia04

I like this scent a lot! it reminds me of my childhood, lots of happy thoughts! Colorful balloons, yummy chocolates + children's laughter. This is a happy+girly scent for me. I would love to wear this from time to time to lighten my mood, especially when I'm hanging out with my kids.

It's a plus, my 6 year old loved it so much. I guess I should better stock up an extra bottle.

Psyche
Psyche

I wanted to like it, but something about it bothers me and doesn't go away. Maybe it's the chocolate that doesn't suit the rest of the formula for me? It's odd because I LOVE gormand notes. There is just something too SHARP about it, and the sharpness never quite goes away....it's like slamming into a wall...you want to get past but each time you sniff you hit the wall again.

I always preferred BS Fantasy over Princess. I think it just doesn't suit me. My best friend used to wear Princess and it smelled delicate and delightful on her.

On me it smells like fruity, powdery plastic..like a bunch of scented erasers melted onto my skin.

You know how it is...sometimes you just can't explain why but some scents just don't smell pleasing to some people.

xcherylberylx
xcherylberylx

I am ABSOLUTELY in love with this fragrance. Since my best friend got me the small tester bottle I've been wanting to get the regular sized one.

It smells amazing! casual, girly and floral... not too sweet or over the top and it definitely makes me feel like a princess whenever I wear it!

Fahrenheit4Lyfe
Fahrenheit4Lyfe

My 5 year old daughter started school this September
and I bought her a bottle of this. 1 squirt on the front
of her uniform and I just dont wanna let her go to school
at all lol.

She's my lil Princess!

Gorgeous stuff!!!

Kiku
Kiku

It's called Princess, it's in a purple bottle shaped like a heart. Getting an image? GIRLY! Cute and sweet, Princess would be a great "starter" perfume for a little girl. Its warm, powdery, slightly spicy notes should make this appealing to all ages. Definitely not for a professional work environment but fine for fun, lighthearted personal moments.

To Jolla!
You was searching for a sweet and exotic perfume not smelling old lady! Try Versace Crystal Noir, smells wonderful of coconut, and are more mature than scents like Britneys or VW aso. Me, im going to try Princess, based on your reviews, it better be good...

dellusionaldreams
dellusionaldreams

Tried this on today, and it's gone faar beyond my expectations so I have to write a review.

You know when you hug someone and they smell so good you hug them for a few more seconds just to enjoy their scent? This is what this perfume does (and I've experienced it today, heh).

Also has amazing staying power. I was in the sun for a long time, yet the smell hasn't degraded or gone, been in the kitchen cooking curry, and been around smokers yet I still smell amazing 6 hours later of just one spray of this love potion on my neck ♥.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I love Princess! At first when I spray it, it'll give me a headache. But once it dries down, its fabulous. Really soft, vanilla powder kind of smell. It lasts a long time on me. I spray it around the collar of my work shirt (its a polo shirt) and I can smell the vanilla powder smell even when I'm getting off work 8 hours later.

Inspire0111

I reviewed this perfume before and although I had no intention of buying it at the time I now own a 50ml bottle :-) Don't know if I care too much for the top notes but the dry down is delicious and reminds me of Fantasy (Britney Spears).

Not bad on the whole but doesn't enter my top favourite list. It lacks "cleanliness" which I like in a perfume. I find it a bit "sticky" and not long lasting. Just goes to show that testing a perfum on the wrist and actually wearing it can be different experiences.

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

at first it smells like a cologne but then when it settles its like a warm vanilla with a hint of coco. or something like that. it smells great though! recomended!

MsNonnie
MsNonnie

It's sweet, it's fun, and it's girly. Princess is one of those fragrances that is girly, but any woman of any age can wear it, if they wear it right. The vanilla, guava, and chocolate are definitely the most noticeable notes in this fragrance, and I like that because I am a gourmand fragrance lover. I like to pair it with the lotion. That way, it'll last longer on my skin. It's a nice fragrance.

kdt9788
kdt9788

I ordered several samples from Perfumes for a Buck (including Princess.) Initially, I didn't like it. It reminded me of some perfume my grandmother wears, warm and powdery. I waited a while and reapplied it. I think it may have just mixed with another perfume I had sniffed. This time, it smells different. I smelled creamy chocolate, vanilla, and a floral scent. It is youthful, not a grandmother scent. I like it.

Adding to my review, several hours later this perfume is still on my skin (some perfumes tend to wear off quickly on me). It is lighter now, a powdery floral scent with a hint of vanilla. Maybe an hour after applying it, it started to be a bit too floral for me and I began to get a headache. Now, however, it is perfect. Occasionally I'll smell it as I move around and it's so flowery and youthful. I'd purchase this perfume, but maybe a smaller container of it. =]

abigail5328
abigail5328

This fragrance is like soft vanilla frosting sprinkled with dark chocolate toppings!
Girly, rich, sugary, soft, clean, musky, powdery, creamy, light, crisp, sweet, innocent, cotton candy, dreamy cloud-like fragrance!
A beautiful combination of a soft scent of vanilla mixed with dark chocolate with a hint of soft white flowers, followed by a delicate creamy musk.
A very comforting fragrance that is well balanced.
The name ‘Princess’ matches perfectly with its pretty clear cut crystal love heart shaped glass bottle.
Suitable to wear any time of day in the summer or winter.
More like a gourmand fragrance than an oriental floral.
Fairytale in a bottle!

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

For me Princess is not oriental.
Nice scent, i sympathise it but i can't say that i would buy it again or i would use a full bottle.
It is not bad, it is just usual.
No sillage on my skin, even i couldn't smell it...
Maybe i will change my mind through summer, when i am going to need something light and cute.

marie82
marie82

WOW if i could smell like this all the time i would be happy. It smells GORGEOUS, not as sweet as some people make out. I think it's more creamy and girly, sooo good. The only bad thing is the price and the lasting power! But a lovely day scent.

seaofghosts
seaofghosts

The most feminine perfume I own. Not like me at all but it's still a lovely little number. It's very girly, sweet and innocent. It's a summer fragrance to throw on for a casual day out, when you don't want to waste your most beloved perfumes but still want to smell good.

Sam2134
Sam2134

Very, very girly and sweet!
I immediately think of cupcakes when I smell this. The adorable heart shaped bottle never fails to capture my attention when I walk by it on my dresser.
It's hard to find an appropriate occasion to wear this because of the tremendous sweetness but nevertheless, I do like it.

JKgirl
JKgirl

I feel the the smell is smothering me when I wear it, it gives me such a headache I don't wear it anymore.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

A week ago I bought this perfume, I really like!
is girly, fresh, sparkling and a bit sweet .. I love the bottle, and small purple crystals.

jamieh3343
jamieh3343

This purfume smells horrible on me and gives me the worst headache.

mil1991
mil1991

Vera Wang - Princess..i bought this perfume last year and its already finish(i spray like i took a shower with all my perfume;p)
firstly im going to say that i love this scent sooo muchh..i give me all the memories of a Valentine Day.When i first try it,i only can smell a soft delicate vanilla mixed with dark chocolate scent..
but after couples of minutes,i can detect a floral scent to it but it stil got the vanilla sweetness in it..
this scent is lovely but what i disappointed with it is the longevity is not soo good.maybe i should buy the tester of this

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

A really lovely fragrance. I really love this one, it so sweet but not overpowering sweet like Britney Fantasy. This is more elegant n glamour. Yeah i'm not surprise it has a glamour scent, coz you won't purchase $65 for something smelled cheap. So don't worry to buy this, it won't be disapointed.

Inspire0111

This is probably the best VW fragrance of the ones I have tried in this collection. One of the few perfumes which I like from top to bottom (usually there is at least one note that bothers me in most perfumes).

It is not exceptionally splecial but it is very pleasant and wearable. Sweet, though not too sweet and definitely not heavy. Good balance between flowers and "eddible" notes (such as chocolate and vanilla). It is a safe fragrance in my opinion. Doesn't last very long on me but on the plus side, it has a very pleasant chocolate-vanilla dry down.

I don't get this as floral oriental. In my books it is more like floral gourmand.

caitlina
caitlina

Maybe I have a fake or something but this does NOT last on me. It's sweet but it fades after a couple hours off my body and clothes.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

If you like gourmand scents, Princess could be for you.

The opening is really playful with vanilla and succulent fruits right on opening that create an accord similar to watermelon--perhaps its the juicy addition of guava.

A hint of white flowers then give the heart a beautiful, Pacific island feel.

The drydown is like a Godiva chocolate and Malibu martini with the woods giving it a coconutty twist. The flowers still linger long in the balmy breeze in union with a glint of refreshing guava, which saves this from being syrupy in any way.

A deliciously fragrant cocktail that I'll take at sunset anytime! And yes, despite the packaging, this is very suitable for grownups.

coconoir
coconoir

For the girls who appreciate sweet scents, this will charm you. This is not nearly as sweet as Aqualina!

Princess definitely can be an everyday scent, and it was mine for a while.

I don't find this scent completely AMAZING, but I do appreciate it.

It is a good scent to have, and I do have a great friendship with her.

jaa456
jaa456

This is pretty but it's disappears in an hour how disappointing. To similar to Angel to my nose but not as good. Like training wheels for future Angel wearers.

sisternancy
sisternancy

I agree with Jolie, the teeny-bopper look of the stuff is off-putting, maybe to us older dames!, but the smell is really something. It's quite a surprise for I was expecting another of those sugary-sweet scents,or even maybe something like Boss Femme, but it's way better than those.

It's hard to describe the nice crisp sweetness of orange and apple, and boiled sweets. I like it a lot although I would have to say its pretty rather than beautiful, mademoiselle rather than madame.

flowermom
flowermom

another "over hyped" designer fragrance, cute bottle, buts thats as far as it goes for me, way over priced, and smells sickly sweet, great scent for anyone under 20, but not for me im afraid..

KitschyKat
KitschyKat

I adore this scent so much! I can see how people might find it too sweet but that is something I love to all the better. It had a sophisticated sweetness in my opinion, light and crisp so the sweetness isn't 'sticky' smelling. I would love it if this lasted longer though as having to reaply it is a bit of a pain, if i'd known that its lasting power was so short I would have bought a smaller bottle so its easier to carry but I don't regret buying this. I would say it't my favourite perfume at the moment, although it is quite young so I can't imagine wearing much past my late 20's. But thats just my opinion about how it smells on me :)

miinasan
miinasan

My favorite fragrance ... This perfume is bewitching

jolielady
jolielady

Oh dear Princess has a chavvy teenage lilac heart and crown bottle. But my friend said,just disregard the bottle and take pleasure in the perfume. It's a delicate and elfin fragrance,"gamine" as the French would say.

I find it nice for going to the gym, or a girls night in.

Some of my friends say that it turns sour on them but I only get a nice long vanilla icecreamyness.

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

This was a disappointment. It dried very woody on me, which is something I don't like at all. Reminded me of a perfume for an older woman.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this perfume. To me it smells like pink frosting. It lasts forever on me and it just plain smells yummy. I usually reach for this at least once a week more in winter for some reason than summer.

Vera Wang PRINCESS is a very sweet, unidimensional fragrance, which initially reminded me of a cross between PINK SUGAR and a dilute solution of LOLITA LEMPICKA. For some reason, the chocolate note was coming across as closer to licorice to my nose.

As PRINCESS wore on my skin--without any true development--it came to remind me more and more of PINK SUGAR and not at all of LL. In the end, I found this composition nearly as annoying as the Aquolina, and although I did not feel the need to scrub it off, nor do I have any desire to wear it again. Definitely not for me. Anyone who likes PINK SUGAR would probably like PRINCESS.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Another soft-pink, cotton-candy, flower-cloud. But I love this one. Because on me, it dries down to something rather interesting and dare I say, warm and sexy as one draws near. On me, Princess dries down to an rich, creamy coconut-vanilla that comes dangerously close to one of my favorites...Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I cana't get enough of this one. When it is right, it is spot on! I can't overdo it either. Spraying on a couple of layers ensures it will last and whipsper to me all day..."So, pretty."

princesshegab
princesshegab

I like this. Its very sheer and stays close to the skin. Its a sweet powdery scent and quiet un-offensive. I smells very classy but unfortunatley it doesn't make statement.

jolla
jolla

I LOOOVE this perfume ,have used it for 2 years now. This perfume is so sweet and romantic. I wanna lick it off every time i use it.

i need help because i want a new perfume and i alredy had most of Britneys,J.lo,Escada,vera wang perfumes.(im a bit tired of them) I want a very sweet or exotic perfume. And i want a perfume thats fits a 18 year-old girl. I really love perfumes with coco or vanilla and i REALLY don't want a parfume that smells old lady! if someone of you know a parfume that would fit my taste please write! :)

BeeSweetz
BeeSweetz

I am OBSESSED with this perfume! I finally stopped buying samples from ebay and bought the 1.7 oz bottle and I was so excited about having it. The only thing I wish this perfume had was longer lasting power. The scent disappears after an hour so I'm constantly re-applying. But I really don't mind because it smells so good!

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Sweet fluffy frosting, with hints of dark chocolate, that you want to stick your finger into and lick off. If you are looking for a sweet gourmand, but the overpowering sweetness of fantasy, or Can Can gives you a toothache, give princess a whiff. You wont be disappointed. Lotus, tiare flower,guava and dark chocolate are most detectable on my skin. It is blended very well with the floral notes, hence preventing it from being too foody or sweet. Comes in a cute bottle to boot.The pretty lilac color matches the scent perfectly. This is what fairy tales are made of. Wearing this makes me feel like part of a fairytale, and everything seems to end happily ever after:)

smellynich
smellynich

i didnt like this at first as im used to wearing tropical fruity fresh perfumes cuz this is sweet and floral.but its sooo popular that every perfume collection on youtube includes princess so i was intrigue and so i ordered princess online and as i said i didnt like it at first but now i always want to smell this perfume, i spray princess in the morning when i wake up and in the evening before i sleep i spray this on my blanket so i can smell it all night til morning, thank god i didnt gave it away coz if i did i will kill myself..i love princess everyone does.

jonr951

A new Princess is on nordies website. It's called Preppy Princess. No joke! LOL! I want to try it. : )

rosabell
rosabell

Wonderful scent, very poor staying power ... i have it but I don't wear it because it fades away to quickly. Otherwise, looove it !

venclips
venclips

Actually i hate sweet perfumes like paris hilton or britney, they are make me sick, headache! But i don't know why i REALLY REALLY REALLY in love with this Princess. Yeah it's smell sweet, with the chocolate and vanilla, but it's makes me feel "in a good mood" and comfortable when i spray it on my skin. Heavenly!! I use it everyday, this is my signature perfume. Staying power only 6hrs, it's average. But i must use it sparingly cause it's price is expensive :(

Malibu

PRINCESS starts as it means to go on; delicately sweet and very feminine. I was surprised to learn how many fruit scent notes this contains as aside fro the apricot and a hint of mandarin I can't separate any others. I'm not sure what their version of meringue is either as everything is already sweet and there are several other creamy notes so it remains hidden.

If you aren't a fruity person, you'll be pleased to know that the top notes are short lived with the tuberose developing in the first five minutes. However even the tuberose soon takes a back seat as the gourmand notes steal the show. I'm not sure how to describe how the heart develops, other then as strawberry buttercream with a sprinkling of tuberose and powdered vanilla. I could pick out the chocolate but it is partly hidden underneath the other notes, so is very subtle.

I didn't really notice much difference between the heart and the base to be honest. The preexisting vanilla mixes with the 'amber' thoroughly creating a creamy mix. I'm not sure what woods the perfumers used - the super-vanilla is close to the skin and hides anything else that is under it.

The only real negative for this is the staying power; After one hour it goes close to the skin and within three hours of application it's gone. Not unexpected for an EDT, but this is just as expensive as designer EDPs, so it's a big let-down.

It sort of makes up for this by being suitable to wear all year round; I don't find the sweet notes of chocolate, vanilla and frosting sickly in warmer weather nor is the fruit and florals 'cold' in the worst weather thrown at us during the winter months. It's very well balanced.

It is ideal for a day-to-day fragrance. I happily wear it to work and have received loads of compliments on it and I've smelled it on other colleagues too. I personally don't think that it is strong or unique enough for an evening fragrance, plus you'd need to carry the bottle around for top ups, so its a no-go for me.

I'm ultimately left feeling let down by PRINCESS; there's nothing that I actively dislike about it, but for the price I was hoping for something a bit more distinct with better staying power. There are many gourmand perfumes on the market which cost less and last longer, so I can't justify re-buying this.

Cheaper alternatives to PRINCESS include Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling, Paris Hilton Can Can, Victoria Secret Ooh La La, Avril Lavinge Forbidden Rose, Nina Ricci Lovely Nina and Ghost Sweetheart.

perfumegirl
perfumegirl

have recently bought a bottle of princess perfume first thoughts were that the packaging was gorgeous the heart shaped bottle was lovely .
the scent itself is very woody oriental although this is the sort of perfume i love for me its a bit strong and and very 20 something perfume , i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it again

staceyluv
staceyluv

I have the silky body cream in this and might buy the bottle. The lotion is hydrating and smels of heady chocolate. As soon as I put it on my coworkers swoon.

Memi_La
Memi_La

Very modest , inoffensive scent . Great to wear in environments were you don't want an over bearing distracting perfume . It's not very interesting ,exciting or daring . But great for everyday semi-unique fragrance for when you want to smell like a sweet young lady .

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

Not terribley exciting to wear.. but it makes me feel simply and sweetly beautiful. It's soft, delicious and so comforting. That's probably due to the dark chocoate :) A cheer-me-up!

Manya2
Manya2

Although I am trying to stear clear of anything sweet, because it gets old and tiring very quickly, I could not resist testing this pretty scent. The bottle is simply irresistible!
For me it all went wrong with the aquatic notes which were sort of harsh against the soft, woody-sweet heart and base. If the apple and lotus were replaced with something less watery, I would definitely buy this otherwise pleasant and girly frag!

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

the bottle is so cute..
heart, purple, with crown..
soo princess,
the smell powdery, floral fruity, watery, soft..
hmm,
i wish it good for ages 15th years like me..
and... yes i like this...

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I've always perceived Princess as a cute, innocent perfume, but something a little too cute and too sweet for me to personally wear. But when the colder days come, I can't help thinking of the light sweetness of Princess and how lovely it would be to spray it on a scarf and inhale its calming, comforting smell whenever you feel you need some sugar in your life. Princess is subtle and inoffensive, though I suppose some may find it too sweet and too plain. I'm still undecided whether I should buy it or not, since soon I won't be a teenager anymore, but if I received a small bottle of this potion - I certainly wouldn't complain.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Tested it for the second time, eventually find 3 words to describe it:

Watery-Sweet,
Sweet Vanilla,
Dark Chocolate.
(BTW, I detected nothing fruity)

A romantic girlish perfume. Lasting and sillage are average.

The tiny crown bottle and the light purple liquid in it looks so pretty. Though the package looks a bit royal, IMO it might be better for casual use.

Lady Love
Lady Love

¿Why Princess has everything to be perfect?

Because the beautiful design of the bottle is divine, the advertising is sexy and chic, and this smell just fabulous in every girl.

This scent is more complex and dark than fragrances like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

The best thing about Princess is that you're going to end loving the sweet notes of chocolate.

beastin
beastin

Where to start...I like it. In small spritzes. It's SOOO sweet. It smells like cotton candy with a little extra sugar. How this is classified as anything even remotely oriental is beyond me. That said, I do pick up some lilly of the valley and some fruity nuances. I'm 34 and it's WAY to cutesy and girlie for me.

AnisThaqifah
AnisThaqifah

Hi peeps. Can someone tell me which is more sweeter between Ckin2u for her and Princess? Pleaseee I am confused which one I must pick :/

Yes it is soft enough and romantic for sure, smells like soft chocolate. I love it!

greengrl
greengrl

I tried this when it first came out and didn't like it at all. I thought it was too sweet. I decided to give it another try recently and fell in love. You can pick up on the florals, vanilla and a subtle hint of chocolate when first applied. After trying Angel and not liking it I thought I would never like a fragrance with chocolate in it but they managed to do it in such a way that it doesn't take away from this delicate scent. This has become my go to fragrance when I can't figure out which one to wear in the morning. I also wear this to bed sometimes and wakeup with a smile on my face because I can still smell it in the morning.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I tried to like this but the green apple top note always makes me gag!! I can't wear any perfumes that have that in there and this one just adds to the mix. Although I tried to like it but as soon as I put it on im nauseous and wanting to shower to get rid of it. Blah.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

When I first smelled this, I was indifferent to it. Blah. Another vanilla, with light floral and some musk. Skip! But, I could not stop thinking about it. I could not stop thinking about how cute and feminine the bottle is. So, when I had the opportunity to get this from a major retailer AND I had a coupon, I caved.

I must say I LOVE this. When I think of flow-y dresses, silky hair with large curls, soft pink blush, with MAC's Orgasm lipglass, I think of this. It's the ultimate girly fragrance. On my skin, I get; Vanilla, soft and creamy musk, with a hint of the tiare flower. I wish I could get more chocolate out of this, but that's easily fixable layered with a chocolately lotion or cream :)

Def. a must have. I will admit, it's a little cliche but it's non-offensive and pretty light.

xyelox
xyelox

at first, it may be TOO sweet but after a while, u may find that the smell is very pleasing! light scent with vanilla hint. but this is not the perfume u want to wear everyday coz its very girly.
find yourself something better =P

guest_Kay
guest_Kay

Ok, so I went to Sephoria and tried soo many different perfumes the clerk had to tell me to STOP. (Burberry,J'dore,Cherie,Light Blue,Chanel,Escada & more). After all 10 of the scents I tried..this was my favorite besides Escada!

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

This perfume is a little too sweet for me to personally wear it. But it smells lovely on my sister and suits her sweet, bubbly personality while not being sweet enough to make me gag (a definite bonus for me since we currently live together). This perfume is soft, warm, and inviting, from the beautiful water lily in the top notes all the way down to the woody base. It's a great comfort scent.

JOAN
JOAN

soft vanilla +chocolate+fruity smell=PRINCESS!!!!So cute..so pretty...so girly...and yummy!!!LOVE IT!

ishani17
ishani17

Princess is a comercially successful fragrance and i can understand why. It is sweet, cute and fun. It is very innocent as well as pretty. Even though i really like Princess i think the price tag is not justifiable, it doesnt have that va va voom to it. I think its a lovely day fragrance it is soft, warm and cuddly, best worn on a winters day.

I can detect the guava it is however very subtle to me. The main notes i pick up are vanilla and chocolate, i also think i can smell the tiare flower.

I think all types of ladies can wear this (if you can handle sweet fragrances!) especially if they are feeling particularly girly. Although i must say some may find this too youthful. I kind of imagine it with a frosty pink lipstick or rosy pink cheecks.I wouldnt wear this as a casual day to day fragrance maybe a date during the day, with a cute skirt a cosy top and scarf.

wowgirl
wowgirl

At first, I wanted this fragrance because it smelled sweet and girly-and obviously the packaging is irresistable! But, this fragrance now makes me sick. The guava note is really sickening to me, and when it dries down, it kinda smells a bit on the masculine side. I just can't stand it anymore, and when I smell it in a magazine flap it makes me sick.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Hmmm... I bought it after "Rock Princess" because I thought it could be even better. But actually it´s not.

It isn´t a recognizable fragrance at all, it´s light and very sugary sweet, but nothing special.
The staying power is riddiculous!!!

"Rock princess" is definetely nicer and stronger and not such a "little school girl" fragrance like this one...
The packaging is cute, though.

miku1333
miku1333

i like this perfume,it smells so fresh and sweet.the apple makes the scent a little sparkly and bright.i smell chocolate ang the vanilla is soothing in the drydown.the bottle is cute i loe the ring.i think it is good for fall or spring,since it is not that warm,more likely fresh.at first i hated this but i grew with it and now i love it.

guest_ladyofhonor
guest_ladyofhonor

I love this scent princess is a perfect name for it. Its a fun scent not too heavy but wouldnt suggest it for everyday wear.

Marisa36
Marisa36

If you've ever baked a cake then you will recognise this smell... you know, the melted butter, sugar, raw egg and vanilla extract that you end up mixing with the dry ingredients? Honestly I burst out laughing when I sprayed this on my wrist at the store. Very amusing fragrance. Drydown is much better but I don't think I want to go around smelling like vanilla cake? LOL

panda0410
panda0410

This is a terribly ordinary fruity gourmand and I seriously cannot see why this is so expensive - its nice enough, but totally not worth that idiot price tag that comes with it.
I cant say much more than that, its forgettably nice. The apple is there in the top, its sweet and noticeable. The tuberose and tiare in the heart are again sweet and lovely with the teensiset reference to the fruity guava note, but the chocolate fails to impress me - if you want a dark fruity chocolate gourmand with a bit more depth you will get MUCH better value from Avril Lavigne's Black Star. This one doesn't rate by comparison. The base is nice and sweet ~ and safe ~ vanilla, amber, some woods to keep it grounded.
Its kind of generic to my nose and while I like it, and would use it if it was given as a gift, I wont be chasing another bottle. Its a nice girly sweet *light* gourmand that is nice to have, but wont be remembered afterward. If you want to impress your mother in law with "girl next door" innocence then this is the one ;)

taylor
taylor

i really like it. it´s sweet and girly, and it doesn´t smell like candy. but it IS expensive. can´t really decide if it´s worth it or not.

Nadinka
Nadinka

i really like this perfume i just wish it lasting longer. i actually got the rock princess before i got this because i sprayed them both, one on each wrist and all i could smell was the rock princess. anyways a week later i sampled this again and this time i could actually smell it, it is a very light fragrance, and starts out very sweet but on my skin turns a little bit spicy in the dry down. the result is a soft oriental with a touch of vanilla. i think its a great everyday scent, perhaps if it was just a bit stronger it could also be an evening scent but unfortunately that it isn't the case. overall 4/5 mostly for its terrible staying power.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

this perfume bores me to death. I gave it away to a co-worker.

Lucero
Lucero

I had heard sooo much about it & how great it smelt that i had to smell it for myself,i was dissapointed,it smells alright,not bad & NOT GREAT...smells just like any other perfume..nothing special about it!Pretty bottle though.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Im usually a vanilla scent fan and thats why I bought this scent originally. However, it does lack depth in the notes. I thought I really liked it but have now changed my mind.

bliss
bliss

This is one sweet fragrance, which would be OK if there was any other facet to it. If does not change at all and has little else to offer but a sugar rush that just doesn't go away.

alexanna7
alexanna7

My favorite of all the princess collection. Water lily and dark chocolate are the main note that i've got on my skin. It's like a flower deaped in chocolate! Good oriental with a gourmand note! Perfect for winter! But can be worn in summer,because the water lily stands out and brings a summery vibe!love it!

NatWeb
NatWeb

This is a toothache in a bottle but a very nice one. The scent is incredibly sweet and no doubt highly suited for teenagers it is marketed at. There's nothing wrong with that - a young girl in Opium wouldn't smell quite right but this fragrance, from its smell through to the packaging to even the name of the juice, is age appropriate in every way. Having said that, I wore it in my late 20s after being given a small sample bottle (then buying a 30ml version) and it worked beautifully as a casual weekend perfume. Princess is beautifully packaged and has a sweet, fruity, barely floral scent with a touch of chocolate. In a sense, it is almost Angel-lite. It's not a classic but it is pleasant, youthful and above all, fun.

Minnija
Minnija

OH, Gosh...you even can't imagine how dissaponted I am about this one!! I am from Europe, not from USA, everywhere where I watch perfume reviews, all girls and women in USA have this one and adore, so I really get interested in this, I ordered, got this one today and....wauch...never smelled smth so ordinary, smell and forget, no personality in this fragrance, no sexy notes, it is so simply and I could say even smelling cheap. the same was with Viva la juicy, why so big scandal about theese 2 perfumes???? theese are very ordinary, unpersonal sweet candy and like that smells all USA, perfumes without individuality. jes, my mpression about Princess was par 100% different... and I ca say that USA and Europe fragrance collections are sooo different, strange :))

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Love the chocolate in it.!got mandarine and chocolate on me when it dries down.well quality perfume.love the bottle.original frag.well done!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

Wow where to start!! Anyone who says this perfume is over rated you are wrong! This is coming from someone who owns near 46 bottles of perfume and this is the only one I wear daily! The bottle is adorable and it smells so good especially with the sharp sweet fruity scent tinged with a chocolate-y vanilla. I wish it lasted longer but this is an amazing scent for whenever... as long as you don't mind looking stupid cause you can't stop sniffing yourseelf!

chiugo
chiugo

the first time i wore this scent. I just wasnt impressed but later in the day i found it kinda grew stronger. Its long lasting i must say and has a very permanent smell

It smells sweet and is very cute, probably for the calm good girls.

skki
skki

i'm in love with it!!! i've just bought it and i couldn't be happier . the bottle is beautiful and the fragrance is subtle as a princess should be.

bronstein
bronstein

Sweet girls were made for scents like this... or the other way round? Any way, it's so sweet, it makes you wanna go to a confectionery.

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

I just recieved this perfume for the holidays and I have to say, I couldn't be any more thrilled. It has a sweet yet subtle candy like smell but also has floral notes. It is not too strong but will get you compliments.

Firewhite24
Firewhite24

For me it was OK I did hate it or like it. (I wish they had a "It's OK" button for the poll LOL. Anyway, in the beginning it smells like a powdery type of citrus, after a few minutes you can start to smell the vanilla coming through. It's just not for me, when I smell it in the beginning it burns my nose a little bit. But give it a try and decide for yourself.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Too sweet and cloying for me. Smells like it would be popular with teens.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

So many people are saying that this fragrance doesn't last very long on them, but on myself, I find it lasts and lasts. It's very powdery, consistently. I can also smell the vanilla, amber, guava, and also the chocolate & tuberose, albeit both very slightly. It's a clean scent, one that I prefer putting on right after a shower. Very pretty and delicate, I am really enjoying this scent.

xen
xen

I don't wear this perfume very often...it's a bit heady for me at the very start...but then it softens down to a wonderful powdery floral scent that lasts and lasts :o).....A lovely "young at heart" perfume.... The bottle is very beautiful :o)

Anahi
Anahi

When I first smelt this,I thought wow this is nice so I brought it home, and for some reason it made me feel sickly, I think it was the guava, but it's when i layer it with the body lotion/butter, that the choclate, vanilla, and woods really pop and the scent lasts the whole day.

viveka
viveka

Some time ago I felt in love in Princess... And I was allured by it within several months. What was so exciting about this frag for me? Icing, tiare flower, red fruit and chocolate of course :) So many yummy ingrednients, ah! Wearing Princess I felt like I was non-stop on birthday party with enormous and gorgeous pinky cake ;) I can agree with opinions that this smell is a little bit too infantile but also has a lot of charm and beautiness of pure young soul ;) It's all about funny, dolling up, disguise, play, joyful. Opposite spirit to matureness, reflection and adultness. I like it sometimes on myself, haha :)

StephD
StephD

I got this perfume because I smelled it in class, on the girl who sat beside me. I'd occassionally get whiffs of it, and it smelled incredible, sexy and warm. Now I have it, but I rarely wear it because it makes me feel sick when I wear it on myself. The lasting power is incredible- I sprayed it in my hair on day, and after I washed my hair that night, it smelled of the scent. This perfume reminds me of an innocent girl with a hidden playful, sexy side to her. Trust me, you will get compliments !

c3c
c3c

I wanted this because of the tiare flower and chocolate in the description. I don't pick those notes up so I was disappointed. It is a nice clean fragrance. Not particularly unique but soft, sweet, and wearable. Still sad about the tiare and chocolate though.

Soph
Soph

I have this perfume and I love the smell of it because it has hints of vanilla which is what I like but it doesn't stay on me at all which is so disappointing hence why I don't wear it. I'd much rather for a perfume that stays on longer than 5 minutes

guest_pumpernickle
guest_pumpernickle

Hate this perfume. This, along with Fantsay by Britney Spears is such an overly sweet smell that it makes me sick. The bottle is cute, but hate the perfume.

x.Emiiie
x.Emiiie

I thought this smelled really good. It wasn't overly sweet. I could smell the apple a lot.

chanteuse

I finally tried this and it is dreadful. It is very american and candy-like and not in a good way!It smells like a bakery or a coffee shop. Sweet and lacking substance.I could never imagine anyone wanting to own this. Simply revolting.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I am finishing my 30ml bottle of this now. Well, it is pleasant, and i dont find it very sweet. On me it is light and very subtle. It is not a bad fragrance but I dont think I will repurchase as the staying power is weak - doesnt last more than a couple of hours on me. And I think it lacks character.

mandashell
mandashell

Oooh, this one is so lovely. ;') Princess was recommended to me two years ago by my stepdad. A woman came into his store smelling fantastic and he just had to know what she she was wearing. He was sure that I'd love it and he was right!

After that I sought it out, testing it at Macy's, reading reviews etc. Finally ordered a 3.4oz bottle off of e-bay. When it arrived my exitement was high. I eagerly ripped open the package sprayed it and was sorely dissapointed!!! o.0 There was no way that this was the same scent I fell in love with. Didn't know that a fake was received at the time..?!

Realizing that fact now, due to a further education on spotting fakes, I ordered a 1.7oz bottle of off e-bay( thanks to the recommendation of people here). OH YEAH! This one is the real deal! LOL! Plus it was an amazing bargain, $15 including shipping. ;')

This scent is delighful, delicious and has an awesomely unique combination of notes. Don't know why it is listed as an Oriental Floral when it should be Floral Fruity/Gourmand but it is right up there with Fantasy.

You can smell each note but the apple and chocolate take over from the beginning and never let go. I LOVE THIS PERFUME!! Always wanted a perfume with a great apple note and TADA! Yes, the bottle is cutesy but so what this isn't for little girls! It has great sillage and can be overpowering during the initial phase. It definately lasts. So please, do not over apply. o.0

All in all, this is a beautiful perfume. It should be tried at least once because it would be a great addition to any woman's perfume wardrobe. Trust me, this one will get you noticed. ;')

Eve17
Eve17

I absolutely love this, its my favourite perfume. I'm always getting comments on how gorgeous I smell when I wear this. Guys seem to especially like it to, no wonder its yummy!

lynnroo

I can smell guava, apple and apricot in the opening and their mixture is quite fresh and clean with a little bit of sweetness. After 10 minutes or more dark chocolate effect comes in and makes the fragrance a little more sweet in a soft way. During the drydown I can smell the mixture of woods, vanilla and slightly some fruits or flowers I can't detect which one. It makes a great composition. This juice is neither as sweet as you think nor childish. It is a soft and sweet fragrance. I don't think it is gourmand. If you are a person who likes day dreaming or wants to start the day with a smile on your face this is the fragrance you should at least try.

taydev

i agree with many of you that this fragrance can be sickely sweet in the beginning but the drydown is fantastic. i am wondering if any of you that are testing this fragrance is waiting for the drydown?

mwater1
mwater1

I adore Vera Wang Princess! It's truly a delight for the nose! The opening is sweet and gourmand. On me I can smell the vanilla and chocolate immediately--it takes a while for the other notes to emerge. After about 15 minutes I can detect the apricot, guava, and the barest hint of the apple. I detect almost nothing of flowers in this concoction. On the dry down, the vanilla is still there but it reacts with the amber and musk to lend itself to a vanilla incense type of fragrance. I'm confused as to why it's classified as an oriental floral. This is gourmand-- or floral fruity gourmand at the least. I absolutely adore this! It's one of the better fragrances in my wardrobe.

On another note: PLEASE be cautious when ordering this and other popular fragrances from Ebay. There are a lot of fakes out there. The 3.4 oz retails for $72, 1.7 oz at $55, 1.0 oz at $40 US. If a retailer is offering you a 3.4 oz for less than $30 I can almost guarantee it's a fake. I was scammed this way too. The funny thing is that I could not tell that the bottle was fake, nor the packaging. It was only when I sprayed it I knew I had a dud. Be careful out there, girls!

soulflwr
soulflwr

It's ok, but it doesn't smell like it should cost as much as it does.

If you like sugary fragrances then you'll really like this one.

chanteuse

Everytime I even think of trying this fragrance due the reputable designer I am put off by the childish bottle. I am sure this is would suit Barbie or Strawberry-Shortcake. The target market here should have been children.

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

This perfume smells yummy! I don't deny this. I wanted to eat it!
But I think this perfume is best suited to a very young girl. 13 years old or younger. It smells delicious, but it's child-like.
I love Vera Wang but I think her 'Princess' creations should have been marketed for little girls.

an4eto
an4eto

It smells like cookies and cream-my favourite ice-cream.But without the chocolate,this fragrance wouldnt be so attractive and innocent at the same time.It's my new "most wanted" and next purchase.It's exactly "princess" because of the sweet and at the same time not a woman yet feeling but just a girl.That doesnt make it girlish,but young and classy.It's creamy at the top and leaves a feeling of comfort and security on you.It's different.It's special.

I adored the scent the first time I smelled it . Im going to keep this short because I dont really like reading long reviews .

All in all I was impressed at the subtle yet sweet fruity floral smell .

Princess

OMG! This perfume is to die for! I remember when this first came out.. I did not like it all.. it was to sweet. But now, when it has settled down for a while, it becomes unique! It smells like pink frosting, vanilla, chocolate, tiare flower. It becomes GORGEOUS. This have to be one of the best sweet perfumes out there.. I LOVE IT! And the lasting power is great! Higly recommended! and the bottle is sooo pretty!!!!

Princess is such a fitting name for this scent.

It's sweet, pretty, girlish, charming and cute. The kind of scent that would suit a real girly-girl with a wild imagination.

The opening of this fragrance has quite a gourmand feel to it. It reminds me of iced donuts, candy, chocolate and sugar. There is no doubt that this is a sweet fragrance, something that will appeal to those that like getting a tooth-ache from their perfumes.

Unfortunately there are many sweet scents on the market at the moment, which doesn't leave this fragrance standing out in a crowd, however the scent itself is nicely done and definitely smells expensive.

The lasting power is quite good and the drydown also very lovely, quite musky yet sweet. I can understand why this fragrance has become so popular and I believe that the beautiful packaging is also half of this fragrance's success.

rainydays
rainydays

It's back and forth for me... when I first tried it, I couldn't really pin the notes down (I hadn't smelled anything like it before). After a little while then trying it again, I decided it was too sweet. Tried it again today, and I like it. I catch the apple and vanilla in the opening and a tiny bit of chocolate in the dry down (love that). I guess I'm toying with buying it, dunno yet.

taydev

i like this scent. the first time i wore it i was...ahem... affectionately attacked by a male friend of mine because he couldnt resist my new fragrance! good for spring and fall, possibly winter too.

michele23
michele23

Great perfume.I always get compliments when I wear it.My dughters told me about it.They all loved it and so do I.Very pretty.Cute bottle too.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I am giving this another try and liking this alot.It does last because I sprayed lastnight and I still smell it.It is like a sweet candy smell very light and I like it.One of my favorites now.

Vivianna
Vivianna

This is a feminine floral very sweet fragrance but is watered down. The scent is what teenagers would wear.

Casi
Casi

I tested Princess today. As with many EDTs, I didn't expect it to have great staying power, but Princess has got to be the most watered-down fragrance that I have EVER encountered! I sprayed this fragrance three times over and still, my nose only detected the most faint scent...almost an after thought, in fact. I am blown away by the lack of quality from this fragrance from Vera Wang! My partner couldn't smell it either and she was sitting right next to me. At best, Princess smelled like sugar water. It fell flat, to say the least. The notes that are listed sound delightful and wearable, especially for warmer months. However, it was impossible for me to detect anything good or bad with this one. Too bad...the bottle is cute enough and Princess looks/sounds good on paper.

senna
senna

Finally, I tried it...
its sweet, delicated and femenine. Nothing very special, but i liked it.
Its both innocent and flirty...

lynnroo

First of all, I'm really turned off by the name "Princess" and the teen image of this scent. But the scent itself is really magical. It's sweet but it doesn't disturb you. It makes you wanna smell more of it. A light and polite fragrance. But I still have second thoughts about getting this one because of its name. Well silly me :)

sky76sky
sky76sky

Teen, fruity, sugar, sugar, sugar? Princess did not sound appealing to me, but the vial needed testing so I squirted &.....was totally shocked! I really enjoyed it.

I normally dislike sweet florals, but this has a creamy, subtle sweetness that is skin-soft & silky smooth. A similar level of sweetness found in the original Burberry. It is not a 'high' or sharp sweetness, but a medium one, like quality butterscotch sauce warming on a stove. It is switched on a low volume...& on my skin, this works.

It is a skin-scent that starts with the most fleeting, airy & slightly sour apricoty fruits.

The delicate creaminess then takes hold & sits with you throughout....the vanilla/amber is light & translucent, not at all heavy or cloying. Into this gentle, warm souffle weaves guava (a very nice addition) & a touch of chocolate, but there is no depth to it....it is air-whipped & light as a feather. The mouthwatering lotus keeps dipping in & out. Delicious without being sickly.

On my skin the flowers take a back seat which makes me happy. The tiare I can recognise, but luckily no ballsy tuberose. I cannot call it an oriental floral but it remains creamy, airy & warm to the end. I never knew vanilla could be so quiet, smooth & buttery soft.

The sillage is poor, the staying power is average, but this scent is far too fragile for this to be an insult.

To me it is a down powder puff of a scent. A whisper - a mirage that hovers lazily & hazily over the skin.

IMO, this is not your run-of-the-mill teen scent (Escada & Britney, have a lot to learn with their brash offerings). But equally well, don't expect an amazing, revolutionary scent, that is dynamic, depthy & developing....this is a 'day-off' scent for when you need some nose-space.

It is a simple, innocent daydream in cream.

Denyze
Denyze

In my mind, there were 3 battles. And one was whether or not I should get this. But I got it and have not regretted it since! Its young, fresh. And great to wear out on a casual day =)

sjanira

I'd like to say that I gave this another chance. It grew on me and I love it now. At the time when I tested it, I had lots of other scents on my arm. I'm sure that didn't help.

princess45
princess45

I like this perfume. Its very soft and sweet. I really wish I had it, but I only have a paper sample. The notes come off nice and soft. This is truly a fragrance that I would wear durring spring or winter.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

This is a very cute, very pretty fragrance. However, it was too sweet for me, because sweet scents tend to get sweeter on my skin. Too bad because I actually liked the fragrance. I could smell the chocolate, amber, and vanilla. The fruits were in there too...but very subtle. I loved the bottle and the color of the perfume...but the smell just lingered on me and made me feel sick of it quite fast. Oh well....

TashaRose
TashaRose

A lot of my friends raved about this perfume, so I eventually went out and tried it. Not for me at all. I don't understand the hype at all. Everyone seems to think it's too sweet-smelling, but I don't get that from it at all. It smells like baby powder and garbage to me. I thought that it might just be that it doesn't suit me personally, but I have smelled it on others and I have the same reaction. I really dislike this perfume.

lilith
lilith

Once apon a time in a land far, far away...
There lived a Princess...
All Princesses are beautiful and fair. This Princess wanted her own designer fragrance.What would it smell like??

She asked her Fairy Godmother to create her a special scent.Her Fairy Godmother, Vera Wang was reknown for conjuring up the most exquisite gowns in all the land as well as an array of entoxicating potions.
Let's see, a touch of mandarin with a sprinkle of litchi,add a hint of apple and a dusting of apricot and water lily. stir gentley as not to bruise the exotic fruits.Mix well with guava,tiare flower& tuberose.Brew it slowly and then lay it on a bed of chocolate,vanilla and amber.Cool the clear purple liquid and enclose it in the princess's heart.
This magic elixir will surely turn heads as she wears it close to her being.
A scent of innocence, youth and sugar cookies. Prince Charming could not possible resist her now.
That's what Princesses are made of..

That is in the land of fairytales...

And they lived happily ever after..

Poisonivyprince
Poisonivyprince

Vera Wangs princess! Oh My! I recently Bought My 1st Bottle of This.

The overall aroma of this is quite soft and sweet. when first sprayed on the citrus of the mandarin orange is apparent but not too stong at all. its well matched with the fruity apple, and floral note from the water lily. The apricot is there but not as strong as the others.

later on in the day after ive sprayed it the tuberose and the guava scents come out. the chocolate is very suble just a hint of it is present. i detected a hint of another floral gent but i wasnt sure what it was till i looked up the notes and its tiare flower, a very soft and elegant note.

Princess at its base is a delicious vanilla with amber and wood type notes. its staying power is pretty good i put it on in the morning and its still on my by the evening.

This is indeed one of my favorite perfumes the bottle is a crystal heart topped with the ultimate symbol of royalty. a jeweled crown. underneith the crown it features a removale ring.

It really Is majestic and worth Of a Royal Wearer.

guest_mandashell
guest_mandashell

I bought this after reading some amazing reviews and after smelling it and loving it at Macys. When I finally got it in the mail, I sprayed it, wore it and came to the conclusion that it is too light and watered down. I truly failed to see what all the hype was about? o.0 It smells like a weak and watered down version of Fantasy. Thankgod I only payed $30 for it on e-bay and was able to sell it back. If I payed department store prices for it I would have been soo pissed! LOL! If you enjoy this type of scent I would suggest Elizabeth Ardens Provocative Interlude or Fantasy. Those fragrances don't evaporate into thin air when sprayed.

smoki
smoki

I could not even imagine that princess should smell like chocolate! But, after long list of fruity fragrances, this was revelation for me.
Dark chocolate and vanilla are dominant, so I had to wait some time to smell anything else. In the background there was guava and tiare flower, but melted with chocolate, which didn't resign oneself. On the contrary, the domination of this ingredient kept its strength till the end. And, in the morning I could still feel it around me. Real chocolate princess!

persian_girl
persian_girl

I tested it because a nice lady in a german perfume shop recommended it to me and now I am waiting for the delivery since I ordered it. The heart shaped bottle and the name seem a bit girlish but the scent itself is sweet and lasting. I can really smell the sweet chocolate in it and I have two old testing papers crumpled in the pocket of my jacket and they still smell sooo great!

MoietToi
MoietToi

It is an extremely girly,feminime,sweet and warm fragrance. It contains some form of delighting innocence that brightens your day.

gucci
gucci

i love this one it's very floral sweet and fresh it's very cherishing and girly its more like a spring and summer fragrance in my book

Sherria
Sherria

I hate to say this, but it smells cheap. It is not unique AT ALL. I mean i like the vanilla and the apple notes are good too but i have smelled better. sorry :(

Malibu

PRINCESS surprised me with its lightness. I was expecting something stronger & sweeter, having read the fragrance notes before hand.

PRINCESS is a mild mix of vanilla, mandarin & apricot on me; I can’t separate the floral notes, but the combination stops the fragrance from being sickly sweet. Overall the light, airy scent does bring meringue & frosting to mind.

PRINCESS comes in a cute, heart shaped bottle. The bottle neck & the cap can both be worn as rings. I gave mine to my younger sister, as they’re made for younger customers.

A pleasant, all year round scent that’s only let down by its poor staying power. I wouldn’t mind the price if the fragrance lasted longer on me.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Princess smells like a cake for the first 5 minutes, I imagine a cute blond 16 year old girl in pink wearing this fragrance:) Afterwards it's a little more floral, but still sweet, vanilla/chocolate/cake sweet.

I wouldn't get it for myself, but I wouldn't mind this scent on others. Cute - the best word to describe Princess.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

absolutely my FAVE :)))
this tops my list of beautiful, classy, elegant and yummy all at once!
chocolatey, soft vanilla, works great and lasts allllllll daaaaay..i get compliments on this everytime i wear it..very feminine..love it!

guest_Moi
guest_Moi

I bought a bottle three days ago. I love this scent to bits it's like light yet warm very gourmandy and it works with my body chemistry aswell =).

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

very pretty fragrance. I wish it would last longer. I found myself reapplying several times a day, so the bottle did not last long enough. I would reccomend it to girls in teens and early 20's.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

MMM, I really love this scent. I guess it is very different on everyone. I sprayed it on me at around 11 p.m and when I awoke today around 10 a.m it was still on me. It was still there at 2 p.m. Very nice. Can't WAIT for Rock Princess

ramiske
ramiske

This is one of my favorite scents! It is unique, and layered with the bath products, lasts a long time!

hanayori
hanayori

This perfumes's So CUTE !!

i love this smell...

soft vanilla + dark chocolate >w<"
Hard to explain !!
you'll love it like me

^___,^*

elizabethjaneforrest
elizabethjaneforrest

I used to be fond of Princess. At first, it's sweet and light, but it doesn't fade as lightly as I'd like it to. After awhile, I find the combination of fruit, vanilla, and amber a little nauseating, to be honest. Points for longevity, but I'd prefer a more appetizing drydown.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I don't think I would call it oriental perfume, but I like it. This perfume made my day today more enjoyable. It has something common with Pink Sugar (but not licorice) and Cute Pink (Mandarina Duck- smells like candy, but it's floral)
This one at the beginning is fresh candy like scent. It's so sweet and childish. I dries down to fresh sweetness. But it would be better in my opinion if the scent would be more intense. I like having one candy-princess perfume and my Pink Sugar is almost gone, so this one or Cute Pink would be perfect :D

kay_li13
kay_li13

I LOOOOOVE THIS. at first i was skeptical to try it b/c it was expensive and looked too "floraly" but man, it smells sweet and succulent. i couldn't stop sniffing the card! the pink one, on the other hand, i did not enjoy. Also, such a pretty heart shape bottle. :) you have to love. reminds me of sun-ripened raspberry by bath and body works!

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

I love this perfume! Since Im still in highschool it gives off that fun and flirty vibe! I only spray on a little thought cause too much and it gets gross.

cognac
cognac

I didnt care much for this as i find it didnt stay too long on my skin and it smelt like quite a few other ones out there e.g. DKNY delicious.

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

There is something in this fragrance that makes me ill, really. It also reminds me of some sort of children's medicine (sweet and sickening), I can't say which note is responsible for this. I have been trying it on as I think the bottle is very cute (LOL) but I don't like it much. On well...

suelle
suelle

I have no idea why, but my Love is so in love in this one, and I decided to buy a regular size bottle.
I like its sweetness. It make me feel I'm a little girl surrounded by love.
And the bottle is beautiful.

hena a
hena a

it is sweet! on me the smell of vanilla is the strongest. i think it is more suited for "cooler" days/season.

sjanira

While the bottle is pretty to look at, the scent is another story. I was expecting a little more and what I got was a very sweet, soft flowery girly scent. It's not bad but I wish It would last longer. Advertising plays great tricks on the eyes. They make perfume bottles beautiful to look at and nice intriguing commercials and then you get the product home and it's crap! Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me because this sure smelled better at Dillards. I still have the original box, so I think I'll exchange it for flower princess or something else that last longer one me.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This name isn't the most suitable. This would be a really nice scent for the cooler days of the season because it gives off a sense of warmth! It's more on the mature side, I like it but it's definitely not my favorite, this belongs in a group with my Chanel Chance.. they have that complex mixture that can make my head spin esp when you first spray it on.. it lasts pretty long.. goes wherever you go! This one has a nice elegant chocolatey scent to it but it's not that kind of yummy-take-a-bite-out-of-me scent! Overall, not super special.

guest_DiJO
guest_DiJO

I was pretty disappointed by the scent. The smell is not as good as the bottle looks. Smells revoltingly sweet.

Feiyt
Feiyt

Hmm...didn't like this one much. The bottle is gorgeous, and I was really excited after hearing great reviews from friends, but all I could get from this fragrance was a lot of vanilla and chocolatey scents - not my type. I tried to smell the floral fruityness, but on me it really wasn't there til the drydown.

Chelsea
Chelsea

I have no idea why. But there is just some ingredients in this perfume that makes it smell so revolting.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

i bought this after smelling and liking the sweetness in it. i still like it, but after buying it, all i can smell is the flowers.

guarana
guarana

This perfume is a combination of innocent, fruity, girly accords and eatable, sweet, gourmand smells. However, it's not too original, it's the kind of perfume that reminds you of something you have already tried before. It's not a bad one, could be suitable for work or casual wear.

liat
liat

Can't stand it. Too cheap and sweet.

F_A
F_A

My first impression was that i've already smelled it somewhere, then i remembered. This fragrance has something in common with Escada "Magnetic beat". Sweet, fruity, "eatable" fragrance.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

Now I have it..It's something girlie reminds me of barbie girl. it has a quite well lasting power. Not a WOW for me, but it's okay

coco76
coco76

hi shopping crazy..have you tried ralph lauren 'ralph'? its a beautiful preppy fruity scent..its the one in the aqua blue bottle..not too pricey either. or, if i may suggest calypso st. barth lily? its my obsession right now and i can't stop raving about it. hope that helps :)

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I'm looking for a really nice fruity floral perfume that's preppy, flirty, fruity, and sweet. I was thinking of this, does anyone know one that might be better?

LoveScent
LoveScent

I own this fragrance, It is truly an oriental floral perfume. It is both clean and floral, it isn't my favorite one but I still like it alot.

A_Ghost_In_Drag
A_Ghost_In_Drag

This smells so nice, but the dark chocolate is a bit strong for me.
I still love it though, and it's one of my favorite perfumes.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I've never had any interest in this perfume and can't understand why it is so popular. I'd smell it over and over again, but I just can't get the hang of Princess. I'd agree it's a tween fragrance. Although I'm 18, I detest it. Too cute for me, way girly, but nothing feminine. I just got the roll on perfume and perfumed lip gloss duo as a Valentine's Day gift. It's like a sweet candy scent clashed with a fruity floral, doesn't mix well. But the vanilla is very prominent on my skin and I just love vanilla. I can at least appreciate this more when I wear it, but it's still not me. I don't think I will find many days when I'll pick this up and wear it.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

This is a tween or 20 something fragrance... it isn't something that I would wear to the office as it is rather sweet... maybe vacation or casual weekend outings. My least favorite of all of VW's offerings.

2007
pimpnazt
pimpnazt

It's cute. This is one of my more subtle fragrances. In my profession, (I'm an Assistant Director of a preschool), this is generally one of my everyday fragrances, as its message includes: cute and innocent. That's the kind of thing you want in a preschool program, don't you find?

2007

Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
VERA WANG PRINCESS for WOMEN by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
VERA WANG PRINCESS for WOMEN by Vera Wang EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
EDT Mini 1.7oz
Vera Wang Princess by Vera Wang for Women 4 Piece Set Includes 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 2.5 oz Body Polish 0.10 oz Mini
Beauty.com
59.50 GBP
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 100ml
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 100ml
FragranceShop.com
Vera Wang Princess by Vera Wang for Women 4 Piece Set Includes 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion 0.33 oz EDT Roller Ball 0.07 oz Lip Gloss
Zappos.com
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray No Color - Beauty
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray No Color - Beauty
BeautyBar.com
Gift Set 3.4oz
Princess Gift Set by Vera Wang Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion .33 oz Mini Roller Ball Pen Lip Gloss Key Chain
Gift Set 3.4oz
Princess Perfume by Vera Wang - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion .33 oz Mini Roller Ball Pen Lip Gloss Key Chain
Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 3.4oz Spray No Color - Beauty
Vera Wang - Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette 3.4oz Spray No Color - Beauty
BeautyBar.com
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Princess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Princess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Princess by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Princess by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.