Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Princess Night Vera Wang for women

Princess Night Vera Wang for women
dislike

Princess Night Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Night Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Night Vera Wang for women Pictures Princess Night Vera Wang for women Pictures

Designer Vera Wang presents a new, glamorous and nocturnal edition of the popular Princess perfume to the world market in January 2012. Princess Night is described as a blend of exotic flowers, fruits and woody tones.

The top oozes with wild berries, watermelon and raspberry. The composition’s core is formed of jasmine petals, spiced orange blossom and a touch of passionate rose, while the intensively sweet base features crushed sugar, vanilla and musk.

The bottle remains heart-shaped as the original, covered with dark purple glitter and adorned with a silver crown. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Watermelon Raspberry Red Berries

Minajesty

Princess Night Fragrance Reviews

MoreScentsThanDollars
MoreScentsThanDollars

The glitter is annoying, Ive got to agree.
The juice is amazing, Its like Fancy if she was a chain smoker, I had no idea what to expect, I blind bought it thinking, 'well if its truly the same as Fancy, ill be right because I love Fancy'.
But this is the rebellious older sister who smokes hard core, I had no idea it would smell this good.
As a tobacco lover, I'm super happy.
I know it doesn't say it has tobacco but it really does have that feel to it.
A big LOVE for me this one. xox

Cottonmouth
Cottonmouth

WARNING: THE BOTTLE FOR THIS PERFUME SHEDS MORE GLITTER THAN I DO HAIR.
On a side note though, what's inside the bottle (which I'm sure is what's truly important), is honestly heaven. I remember test-trying this fragrance and having my wrist glued to my face the entire train ride home. It smelt like sweet berries mixed in with a really warm vanilla scent. It's so comforting and such a great winter fragrance. Such a shame that the bottle only appears (deceptively) pretty but in truth, is actually the ninth circle of Hell.

Selena93
Selena93

I LOVE princess night, the notes are Perfect!
I always seem to gravitate towards this one, out of the princess line.
It's not your typical light floral perfume, it's more of a sensual, deep smell, which has always been my favourite!
Very sweet & sugary,
I've gotten heaps of compliments with this one,
The smell stays put for a good while, as it lingers on.
Absolutely AMAZING ❤️
Longevity: 6-7 hours

emmahlou
emmahlou

Okay..not too bad! Tried this one today and it was pleasant. Nothing out of this world but nice. It certainly has been done before but eh, to me you can never have enough sweet scents in the world.

Couldn't make out the watermelon note or sugar. What I did get from this perfume was a marshmallow-y raspberry which faded to a woodsy type smell with a touch of vanilla.

Nice for nights out for sure.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is not bad but I was not impressed. I have the original debut Vera Wang and Flower Princess. Both are exquisite and very dear to me. I thought the name Night would mean they'd have darker accords even if it was just more musk or dark woods. This is a gourmand sweet fragrance not unlike the first Vera Wang. This is a vanilla powdery fruity floral. It opens with distinct red berries and raspberry. The only flower I could detect was jasmine which would have been the Tiare in the first Vera Wang. This is mostly subdued white florals and tons of vanilla. Sweet and a bit boring which is too bad because the bottle is so cool. I was hoping it would have been an evening cologne to wear as the night time equivalent to the day time scent that is the first Vera Wang. I wanted this baby to really rock with musk, woods and something sexier. Not bad though and another cool bottle for my collection.

blake.lee
blake.lee

Smells like D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 and Victor & Rolf Bonbon had a love child. The watermelon note is throwing things off for me. I adore the watermelon note in L'Imperatrice 3, but here I find it a bit jarring in an otherwise creamy, darker fragrance.

joanna04x
joanna04x

I remember reading reviews about this perfume and a few of them said how sickly sweet it was, and that it was for teenagers, so I was initially put off, but I'm SO glad I bought it.

This is definitely one of my favourite perfumes. Like many others have said, it's sweet and sexy at the same time. It's the perfume I always go back to, for me I haven't yet found another perfume that's like it.

I don't really get any of the scents other than Sugar/Vanilla/Hint of watermelon, but it works and it smells heavenly.

xJessax
xJessax

I've been wanting to review Vera Wang Princess Night for quite awhile now, and now I'm finally ready to give it a go!

Princess Night is easily one of my top 5 favorite fragrances of all time. There's something absolutely enchanting and mysterious about this fragrance without it being too overdone. I get a delicious blend of crushed sugar, (which is almost burnt) deep vanilla, plenty of berries, jasmine and a delicate skin musk. Mmm... yes, it is just as intoxicating as it sounds! Now, I have to be completely honest about the bottle design. The bottle itself is gorgeous on display, but when you hold it in your hand... it's a disaster. It feels rough, gritty, and tacky. The bottle was a miss for me, simply because it's impractical. The dark specks of glitter stick to my hand every time I spray it; which is the only hold up! Another thing, when you smell the fragrance from the nozzle, it has a off-putting "glue" like scent that ruins the experience. So if you own this fragrance or want to purchase it, DON'T smell it straight from the bottle! Guaranteed, it won't be pleasant. The scent itself is pure magic to me, simultaneously strong and soft. If you like sugary sweet scents with a "dark" essence that are long lasting, definitely go for it! It's a well rounded and beautiful scent in my book. While some may be put off by the bottle, it's the juice that counts! Give it a chance. :D

Scent itself: A solid 9/10.
Longevity: 7-8+ hours, depending on climate.
Sillage: Moderate
Would I repurchase? FOREVER! <3

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

The second time wearing it I went from 'love' to 'like'. It is a fruity - sweet melange on me. I don't detect specific notes, but rather an overall sweetness. It is okay, not something 'special' to me. I really like the bottle with the little crown cap though.

mashuda
mashuda

I've owned 4 Vera Wang perfumes so far and I've given 2 of them away because they don't last (bejewelled and lovestruck floral rush)....I also owned preppy princess which was nice but too similar to other stuff I have, so that was given away too . This one, Princess night I have kept because of its softness and longevity and how inoffensive it is. It's a creamy sweet sugary delight. And I don't think it smells similar to fancy (I have both and just to write this review I have sprayed them both on different arms). There is a small teeny tiny similarity but Jessica Simpson fancy is much louder and cardboard-ier.... haha that doesn't make sense to anyone who isn't me.... out of all Vera Wang wishy washy perfumes, I like this one and I'm in my mid 30s.

blanc.noir
blanc.noir

Got my bottle today in the mail. *Sigh* yes it does smell almost exactly like JS Fancy. At first spray it smells strikingly similar to Katy Perry Purr, then almost immediately it starts to morph into what smells exactly like JS Fancy. Personally, I prefer Fancy over this because it's cheaper, the bottle is better, and Fancy smells better because of the caramel note IMO. This is my 2nd flanker of the princess line and I have to say, I think I'll stick to the original princess because that one is the best of the 3 I own. The original Princess actually smells expensive and sophisticated compared to the 2 flankers, night and rock princess.

Cocotea
Cocotea

I'm 33 years old.*cough, cough slightly embarrassed face* Anyway, this was $15 USD, I couldn't just pass it up! I know I may not be the targeted age for this perfume and that means nothing to me. I see an interesting looking perfume bottle that's affordable I will get it. If I don't like the smell I will give it away. That being said this opens up with what smells like aquatic berries if there is such a thing, mixed with sugar and vanilla and musk? It's not a loud perfume, someone has to be close to you to smell it. But, it does smell good. A little like a body spray but wears for hours. And I do think it becomes more intense and lovely, not quite so juvenile a couple hours into the wear. For something with Night in the name this is not heavy in the least. I like it.
As for the bottle, I think it's hideous. Looks like an arts and craft project where someone got a little too trigger happy with the sequins. And I thought the name tag would be metal, instead it's cardboard. Would I purchase this again if I run out? For the price I paid? Hell yes! It really is a nice scent.

Months later....: I'm totally getting a backup bottle. This is just so good. Perfect fruity floral loveliness.

Equestre
Equestre

Is it possible for a perfume to smell how the bottle looks? Maybe not, but when I see the bottle I think 'Darkly Dreaming Vera' and that's what I get from this perfume. When I did a paper-spray, I got the berries and a little watermelon. It was enough to make a purchase on a full size bottle (on sale mind you, I'm a budget buyer only!). Once sprayed on skin, it settles into a soft musky vanilla after a brief burst of fresh berries. I think I can detect the frangipani as a back-up singer. One spray to one's decolletage lasts all day. Fast becoming one of my favourites.

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

I have to rewrite my review on this one, as I've changed my mind on it.
I first dismissed Princess Night as just Another Girly Sweet Scent, not bad but nothing extraordinary.

However This summer (Australia) this is the bottle I've reached for most frequently.

It is a SOFT scent and by that I don't mean weak or poor silage, I mean it conjures the images of soft, whipped creamed berries in soft focus, soft musk not hard candy.

It's A soft Musky Vannilla With berries and melon, with a blossom like scent back there too.
I agree with 'COCOTEA' above that it does mature as a fragrance on the skin, a few hours in is where the magic happens.
however I love the Bottle.

I'm well over 30 and I really love this.
Men seem to like it too.

A Gorgeous Girly Soft Scent.
You'll keep coming back

Scent 8 / 10 (was 5/10)
Bottle 7 / 10

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

Got this in the rollerball and I am in love! It does smell a lot like Fancy in the bottle but develops into its own unique fragrance on my skin, it's sweet and girly without being overwhelmingly so. Love love love! I would definitely use this mostly fall/winter because I prefer wearing fresher, floral scents in the spring and summer.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

i just tried Princess night and i dont know. I thought i would like it a lot cause of the notes but it smells sort of generic. its not bad and i will wear it happily but i was hoping for a LOVE not just a like.

Its very sheer alot like a body mist....in fact i have a body mist that is much stronger i sprayed it on my hand and i cant smell it unless i put my nose up to my hand.

it smells nice though...i give it a 7/10

Delila
Delila

Juicy! This gives a very nice first impression of juicy fruit on a bed of vanilla icecream. But it's a little more classy than that sounds! I really like it.

I notice similarities to Byredo's Bal d'Afrique (which is great if you can't afford Byredo) and resonance with the juiciness of Avon's Imari Exilir.

However, Princess Night is much weaker than both of those two fragrances, requiring more product and regular re-application for full effect. I'm finding longevity to be very poor, limiting its usefulness.

I wish it had more punch and staying power, because as a fragrance it's rubbing shoulders with the best.

Kohla1
Kohla1

I had this and it smells exactly like Fancy. Fancy lasts longer though so I kept my Fancy and sold this. Plus Fancy is cheaper too.

In Vogue

I have to amend my previous review as I had a cold at the time. Since re-trying this, I see that I had only picked up the top notes before. The top is fruity, but after 20 mins. it becomes milky, creamy, nutty caramel and sugar. I still don't detect any musk, maybe vanilla. Deep and rich, but still a skin scent.

TassieDk
TassieDk

I like this one. I had thought I'd love it, but I don't. At least not yet... maybe the drydown will be better? I think this smells sweet, but not overly sweet. I think it's quite similar to Police Dark.

In Vogue

This smells nothing like Fancy. Sorry. It's not musky. It smells like a creamy, berry pastry or cake. Like sweet sugar, vanilla and berries, with-out any tartness. It's very light, a skin scent. I couldn't detect any woods or watermelon. The glitter on the bottle is black, not dark purple. The rhinestones are purple. The bottle is really beautiful. The cap is metal, not that cheap tacky plastic. I was immediately complimented on this by a stranger, but could barely smell it on myself.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

You wouldn't think so.... but yes... this smells just like Fancy by Jessica Simpson. Sad... I was so excited to blind buy this. I would love to try Pink Princess, Amazon has cheap 1 oz bottles... but.... I should finally listen to the reviews and accept that one has been compared to Wonderstruck-- which I have as well. Damn....
I hope Princess Night develops something different on my skin. But my first paper test was meh.
It's calmer than Fancy, if that one is too cloying.

The watermelon and spicy orange blossom most excited me because those would have made this unique... but no... I can't detect either.

Fragrance_Lily
Fragrance_Lily

Definitely a perfume for the colder months. I've had this fragrance for more than a year, but I never really cared for it at all until now. It is better suited for the colder weather even though it has hints of watermelon. The sugar and vanilla are the strongest notes, and smell very comforting.

Jasmindee

I got 100ml of this quite some time back, and on initial spray, I liked it, but never really fell in love with it like I have done with other perfumes. (Say, Loverdose or Viva La Juicy for example.)

Fast forward about 9 months and I'm tidying up my vanity table when I come across this. The bottle is heavy and glittery and I really loved the feeling of it. It does look very pretty and does stand out amongst other bottles.

Opening spray - fruits, fruits and more fruits! It just smells SO good and delicious.

An hour later - Warm vanilla mixed with a cocktail of fruits. It just smells so intoxicating and sexy.

I wore this to work yesterday and I had several people tell me how lovely I smelt. I sprayed a little on a male friend who always reviews my perfumes and he told me it smelt divine. (He's a straight male too!) and It's one of very few scents that I can smell on myself as I'm working.

Overall, I can't believe I let this sit for almost a year! It really is amazing. I will repurchase when I've ran out, although I'd probably stick with a 30ml as it's not really practical to carry a 100ml around with me!

divaofdevotion

I have owned this fragrance for some time and it just dawned on me that Jessica Simpson Fancy, smells just like it! I wore Princess Night that other day and while driving, I caught a nice sniff of it and could have sworn I had on Fancy but knew I put on Princess Night! Lol! I love them both, so I am not complaining!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I really love Princess Night, but the first spray has a scotch tape hint to it. I would use it more often, but that note just turns me off (it makes me miss wrapping presents with my grandma, the world's greatest gift wrapper). It only lasts a few minutes, so don't let that turn you off.

However...

Jessica Simpson's Fancy smells exactly like Princess Night, minus that synthetic scent in the beginning.

Princess Night is super sweet and addictive. It's cotton candy at a carnival on a humid night. I've gotten a few compliments on it, but it all boils down to how a perfume makes you feel, and Princess Night makes me feel fun, flirty-friendly, and bubbly. It's hard to have a bad day when you smell this amazing!

bridgette
bridgette

The scent journey on this is a nice one. It's interesting right up until the end. I do wish it lasted a bit longer though.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

Smells very nice. Not ridiculously dark like I expected. But the glitter on the bottle is more black than purple. I almost thought it was a fake when I got it because of that.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This one is elegant, floral, elegant, perfect for a ball or night out. It is musky, sweet, seductive, incredibly bewitching. I am planning to purchase this one very soon....

dkny27
dkny27

Wow!!!
Sweet? Check...
Berry? Check...
Gourmand? Check...
I have had this on my "want" list for many, many months, only for the simple fact that the notes sounded delicious, and I wasn't able to sample this, anywhere....
BUT.. this is way too sweet and sugary for me... Very reminiscent of Pink Sugar, XOXO and Fancy....
However, it you absolutely go ga ga for those kinds of fragrances, then you'll adore this!

raw umber
raw umber

Transparently sweet red berries and a hint at something floral in the opening (rose?), a half-step above celebrity scents quality-wise, but the same type of theme, as anyone can tell from the notes. Longevity and projection are average. Wispy berry candy and nothing sharp or ugly.

The dry down does indeed smell like Jessica Simpson's Fancy. Buttery peachy vanilla caramel with a soft plastic edge. I like it.

KVM
KVM

i love this scent it has a quick blast of fruits and drys down to a creamy vanilla, smells wonderful.

Sugarberries
Sugarberries

I really like this scent but it is very light. Very office friendly as you would have to drown yourself in it to bother anyone. Smells nothing like original Princess which I also like. For a change I can actually detect the listed notes. It's like a light berry vanilla with a hint of white floral, sweet but not overly sweet. I really like it even though I myself prefer stronger scents but for someone who prefers lighter scents this is perfect.

anna.023
anna.023

I'm testing this one right now and I'ts not what I expected.. I was somehow waiting for a "sweet, sugar-candy explotion" but I don't think Princess Night fit in that discription. Perhaps it's suppose to, but on my skin it's a bit "messy" and very mixed.

It starts very sweet, lot's of vanilla and a some fruits, on me the melon are very noticeable. I don't get much else in the first minutes, mainly sweets, vanilla and cool melon. Pretty pleasant, my first impression was "Mmm I like this one!".

But after about 15 minutes my problem with Princess Night starts. The sweet and fruity smell turnes very berry. Not my type of berry, but pretty sticky, sharp, cloying and mostley a sour berry mix. Raspberries as a note can be both good and bad imo. Mostley it's a young and playful note and can sometimes be very nice. In Princess Night the raspberries are sour and artificial (compared with Guerlains Robe Noir for example, where the berries are more genuine and playful) and the added redberries just makes this worse.

It might be a bad match with my skin since it sort of reminds me about my attempts to wear Escada Magnetism for men (which I can't due to skin chemistry). Perhaps the woodsy notes and the poor berry mix ruins it for me, because it's not a well composed vanilla, it's only a sweet, warm, cloying and sour mess.

I wanted to like it more than I do, it might work on others though. On me it smelles cheap and very similar to Escada Magnetism for him, which also turns really wrong and nasty on my skin, but are lovely on others.

I'm sad to see it go, I really had hopes in this cute bottle :(

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Blah! What a disappointment.
I usually choose sweet and candy-like scents for cold weather so I got this one as a blind buy, perfectly convinced that this one was what I needed, misled by the superlative opinions written here.

I ended up with the bottle just sprayed for the first time...
smelling a tacky headache-giving common blend without any notes projected. I found it as totally undistinguished and unpleasant synthetically sweet misfortune that I had to send back attaching my excuses.

nellychick31
nellychick31

Princess Night is one of my all time favorite scents. On my skin, it's mainly vanilla and sugar with a hint of warm, ripe raspberry. It lasts for hours and seems to only get better as the day progresses. If you're a fan of sweet scents, I highly suggest giving this one a try. It's a must-have for me!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

It starts off with loads and loads of sweet berries and raspberries... I didn't get much watermelon though. It's a youthful, sweet scent but florals mature it up slightly, I think it's very likeable. I smell jasmine, orange flower and rose mixing with sugary sweet berries. Sillage and longevity are fairly good and I like it more than I expected to :)

loopylu1986
loopylu1986

i brought this wanting to give it a try as i was bored of the current perfumes i had and wanted a change.
I have to admit i was plesantly suprised i really do like this one.
Its very soft sweet and fresh, on first spray i immediately get the spiced orange and jasmine then it drys down into the sweet vanilla and rasberry.
after the dry down i did get alittle of the orange and jasmine but not to the point where it spoils the vanilla and rasberry.
My skin chemisty really suits this my only dissapointment is that it just doesnt last very long its a shame as i really love this.
I would say this perfume is best suited for a younger generation or someone that is young at heart.
It is sweet but not sickly i would say its great for everyday wear.

lauren.schwartz.902
lauren.schwartz.902

The sugar In this is pretty strong. I really like this scent. Always get compliments. It's an ray de toillette but wears like a parfum

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

LOVE THIS ONE!
On first spray it reminds me alot of jessica simpson fancy but once it settles its different.
Love the sweetness of it!

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I bought a few samples online for this one. I didn't want to go out and buy a bottle of it blindly! I'm glad I did, because I can't tell if I actually like the scent or not. At first when I sprayed it, I got a strong floral-oriental like smell, with a hint of something sweet like vanilla and maybe lemon and I think I smell like gardenia?. When it dried, I actually prefered that smell over when just applying. It had a sweeter softer smell like vanilla with wood and rose and some freshness to it. It doesn't last very long on my skin. I'm lucky if it'll last an hour. I'll keep trying it because I don't like how strong it is at first, but I do like the subdued smell after...I just wish it lasted longer! I wouldn't recomend this if your sensitive to floral and citrus smells.

sarah1k16
sarah1k16

to me this perfume smells like delicious dark chocolate.it is amazing!!! I would recommend it if you are into sweet chocolatey perfumes.

alycat
alycat

I love the original Princess, and I've been trying to find this for ages since I love berry fragrances. Finally I found a set of three rollerballs (this, the original and Preppy) at Gordmans. I love this. The notes blend into a surprisingly mature, sensual fragrance that transcends a fruity, floral or gourmand descriptors. It's simply luscious. I'll have to find Princess Night in perfume spray. Strangely, just as the original reminded me of a superior version of VS Dream Angels Kiss, this also reminds me of a superior version of VS Dream Angels Desire, even though they only share a few notes in common.

madgefan
madgefan

Smells like synthetic berries. Not in an overwhelming, air freshner kind of way, since the scent is faint, but it's not a fresh, realistic berry scent. It's not bad though. I pretty much bought this for the gorgeous bottle, the fact that it was on sale for $25 at TJ Maxx and this being the only Vera Wang fragrance I'd actually buy and wear. All her other perfumes are too girly for me. Princess Night has a creamy, vanillic dry down.

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

Jessica Simpsons Fancy (in the top notes) reminds me of this. Both of these have really grown on me.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This is very very sweet scent but luckily i find here no artificial notes. On me it smells just like sugar with slightly sour background coming from red berries. Because of these two opposite ingredients it seems a bit disorganised, not in the right balance. But it makes perfect spring scent.

tc9891
tc9891

I thought I had written a review for this, but out of the princess line it's my go to for daily use (I thought the original would be, but I find myself grabbing this one much more!). It's a sweet marshmellow, along with raspberry juice and vanilla whipped cream that is delicious. I smell like a fancy dessert from a high end restaurant lol it lasts about 5-6 hours before it fades, and the black glittered bottle isn't my favourite.. hard to tell how much I've used.

Out of all the Princess flankers released so far, Princess Night would have to be my favourite. It's sweet and fruity without making me nauseous. It has also been composed relatively well.

I'm not a huge fan of the bottle design. The heavily glittered bottle only reminds me of a foot exfoliator, and is rough to the touch. The juice inside is much more attractive. I would agree that this fragrance has enough depth to be worn as a night-time scent.

Princess Night opens with luscious raspberry, candied red berries and creamy florals. It's a surprisingly warm scent with a hint of maturity. Despite the berry top notes, this flanker isn't necessarily what I'd call a fruity fragrance. Let's put it this way, it is nothing like Preppy Princess or Glam Princess.

The vanilla accord in the heart and drydown tends to ground the composition. This results in a smooth, sensual and delicious scent. It seems appropriate for almost any age, with the woodsy drydown making Princess Night the least juvenile from the Princess range.

I find Princess Night to be an easy crowd pleaser. I'm actually hoping that this fragrance will not be a short-lived limited edition. It may not be a particularly outstanding fragrance, but it is extremely likable. I think it has every chance of becoming just as popular as the original Princess.

The longevity is better than average, and the projection certainly impressed me. I would recommend Princess Night for wear during the cooler weather, or whilst hitting the town, as the name implies.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Sugared raspberries and whipped cream resting on a woody base. Yum yum yum yum yum! :D me gusta

MermaidMelody
MermaidMelody

Got this today and it's sooo yummy! I really smells like fancy from Jessica Simpson.

nightcat23

I like the scent, however the bottle is a little problematic. When you pull it out of the box, the glitter is kinda sharp and comes off on your fingers and to top it all off, the glue from the glitter sticking it to the bottle really stinks!

You have to let it air out a bit.

sarah954

this perfume is like the black swan of scents. when a good girl wants to be provactive and sexy, dark and alluring, this is what you want.

sarah954

took a chance on this one, since im a hugh fan of vera wang's perfume princess line. i fell in love with it right away. its heavier than the ones i normally go for, alittle less floral, more fruit, but not in a sweet way. its a nice change and totally worth it. i never want to be stuck buying similar scent all the time so this is a great one when you want a change. i like it for winter or nighttime. BIG THUMBS UP!

arinmon
arinmon

This perfume smells like a softer version of Pink Sugar by Aquolina. I like it, but I don't like it. It's sweet and yummy, but sweet and yummy and sugary doesn't sit well on my "sweet" smelling skin. It becomes artifical smelling, yet still sweet so I don't use LOVE it.

polecat
polecat

To me this is Sugar-Watermelon-Frangipani sitting on top of some wood! I think I have a strange nose but I get a lot more white floral in this than the votes suggest.

Personally I enjoy it a lot and I'm glad I found it for a great price at TK Maxx.

Silage: 8.5/10
Longevity: 7.5/10

A lovely fruity-floral-gourmand, very wearable but very sweet. Beware if your can't stand sugary perfume!

carlz-odin
carlz-odin

This is a pretty scent!! Great for nightlife and also day-life.
It's like a sugar cube infused with watermelon essence, making you smell fresh and sweet, oh so goooooood =D

When it dries down, the sugary goodness wanes......but berries and flowers emerge, taking charge, giving a wonderful floral berry-licious scent...like a garden bursting into blooms all over.

Great longevity, too bad for the sillage though, it sticks rather close to the skin. Nevertheless, it's a great scent. =D

bailarina
bailarina

This smells like delicious sugary vanilla with berries, but it disappears so quickly. :( I wish it would last longer because it is a very pleasant scent suitable for all the seasons. I like that it is soft and not in your face but still sweet and juicy without being overwhelming. I like it but the longevity is not so great for the price.

amandaoo15
amandaoo15

this is my favorite sent!!! I love it so much!! Its like the sent brings me to another world!! It eminds me so much of marocan oil!!! Wich i LOVE!!! Definetly worth it!! :D

divaofdevotion

My favorite of the Princess collection!!!! This was made for a limted time and I am so glad I purchased the big bottle when I have a chance!!!

PaolaLevine
PaolaLevine

omg this is so delicious, i was looking for something to wear at night as i only owned light/day perfumes and this is perfect! i love sweet scents and this is sweet, dark and sexy, perfect for a date or to wear at night outs,i got it yesterday and i'm using it right now on the daytime :P but i just can't get enough of it! it's perfect for cold weathers, and it last on my skin about 12 hours or more! i love everything about it even the bottle i think is so cute and glam, it describes the smell, yes, the glitter comes off the bottle but not a lot, and to me it's not annoying, about 3 glitter has come off my bottle only, it has different phases during the day, like it's not smelling the same all day, but every phase is perfect, that's fantastic, all perfumes should be like this, i recommend it a lot, i love it, one of my favorites for sure!!! <3

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

I am tired of sweet scents right now and wanted to return my purchase. But the dry down I found turned out to be better than the overly sweet initial hit. I was surprised that the drydown was so nice soft and wefty...vanilla and soft sweet floral tones being the stand out in the end.

julieanneh
julieanneh

I thought I'd try it. One squirt and immediately I liked it but any of the woodsy musk kinda powdery smell that was there in the beginning disappeared on my skin to only leave a heavy red sugary berry smell. I kinda like it but wish the woodsy musk powdery that was there in the beginning would have stayed. Its strong enough on me that I can smell it without needing to lift my arm to my nose. Its seeming to be lasting long enough too, but its only been a few hours and if its going to disappear or fade it usually would have started by now. It doesn't feel like a night time perfume or a summer perfume to me and I do like strong wafty perfumes. Maybe a little too sugary for me. Not sure yet. I like the bottle! Am I correct that this would appeal to the younger age group, not necessarily teenagers but 20 to 30ish year olds maybe? Or the young at heart, well I hope I am young at heart but not wearing it on my arm.
Jury is out, undecided so far. Will see how it develops later.
Well after another few hours the intensity lowered and it wasn't so sugary strong. Its nice, but not for me. Its a good 6 hour perfume in varying strengths.

amy1983
amy1983

This smells like raspberry sugar water. Actually,this is what I was looking for. Sugared raspberry. I do wish it was stronger,though.
As for the bottle,it looks like it's been in a fire. The glitter doesn't come off my bottle,although a lot of people do have that problem. What I really like though,is that below the crown,it has a ring that you can wear. It's like a free gift.

nightcat23

I just bought this after wanting it for so long. I knew it was limited edition and I noticed that it was getting harder and harder to see it in stores. So I picked it up today as an early Xmas present to myself.

I like the Vera Wang Princess line. So far I own this and Preppy Princess. I will admit that the packaging for this fragrance is a little misleading. Due to the dark purple glitter on the bottle and the box, I initially thought this would be similar to Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy and contain lots of heavy dark fruits.

However, this is surprisingly light. Apart from the berries, I don't really smell any other of the top notes or any of the heart florals either. It seems to go from the berries straight to the base really quickly and you are left with a soft yummy vanilla sugar musk dry down. As other reviewers have said, it does smell like raspberry sugar water.

It's sweet but not "Pink Sugar" sweet. It won't give you a toothache or a headache. It's nothing outstanding but I quite like it. It's light, fluffy and sweetly delicious. Even thought it's the Night Princess I think it could be worn during the day in every season except probably Summer. It's not a super heavy fragrance by any means.

Due to it being limited edition, I suggest you check it out quickly before they all disappear. I'm glad I did!

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Very blah. Mainly notes of sugar with vanilla.

misslovely
misslovely

It is nice but I was expecting something else. I thought it was going to have dark fruits, since is "night" version. I honestly find it quite similar to JS Fancy as one other reviewer has mentioned. Im not saying it's a dupe, but the dry down smells quite similar to it except this one has sugar than caramel. So if you like sugary sweet scents, this is for you :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

Blind buy gone right-I spotted this at TJ Maxx and while I never tried it before, I liked the original well enough so how bad could it be?
Pleasantly suprised-this is a very nice scent-I am kind of reminded of Midnight Fantasy. I don't mean it smells the same, just that it reminds me that of that-warm slightly spicy berry fruit with a hint of florals and sugary bottom notes. I was very dissapointed with lasting power of the original but Night is a BIG improvement. It has good projection and lasts several hours.
My only beef with this is the bottle-words can't describe how much I dislike it. I don't mean that its unattractive(although its definately that but I have other perfumes where I didn't like the bottle) but because the stupid sequins are glued on and constantly coming off and littering all over the place. As if that wasn't bad enough, as soon as I opened the box and pulled the bottle out, I scraped my hand on sequins because lot of them are sticking out. That kept happening every time I wanted to spray it so finally, I just wrapped it in some fabric. That was the only way to avoid getting my hands scratched every time I use it.
I don't see why Vera Wang's team couldn't just make the bottle midnight glass. It could be nice looking and not hazardous to your health. Yes, I know they wanted to be creative but this is a fail.
Love the perfume though:)

icingsugar
icingsugar

A heavy vanilla musk with electric top notes. Starts off very fruity and dark, almost sour, but dries to a loud vanilla. Good lasting power. Perfect for boozy nights out on the town, disco lights and berry lipstick.

linzilou92
linzilou92

I'm halfway through my bottle already! I'm in love :-) It's my favourite of the Princess Line :-)

I really like every layer of this perfume, the lush fruit notes in the first part with a mix of stunning floral's, then an amazing base with that vanilla and sandalwood. It has great lasting power for an EDT and I can smell that sweet base for a good five hours after applying.

The only thing that bugs me....is not the glitter but the cap. It so fiddly and I don't think it's sturdy enough. I always end up losing them in my handbag, other than that though I'd definitely suggest you pick this up before it becomes harder to find.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I smelt this and the original vera wang princess yesterday. The original for me is quite plain and i'm not sure what the fuss is all about, i wouldnt spend so much money on something like that. The night version though, is something else. Very beautiful and sexy, I'm trying to remember exactly how it smells, i remember a smell of dark fruits and some vanilla, it would be a great night time fragrance.

Shadale
Shadale

So I recently bough this perfume, and it is the first of my possibly-future Vera Wang princess collection :)
I was struggling on which to get between the original Vera Wang princess and this night one. I didn't beed it...but i wanted it (just as all perfumes, correct me if i'm mistaken haha) it was quite expensive , but totally worth it...totally worth me drowning in excessive guilt right now.
CAN I SAY THAT I SO DO NOT REGRET BUYING THIS PERFUME.
I'm a huge fan of sweet scents, and this one definitely came across as very sweet at first spray!
The scent is very warm, slightly heavy, and almost musky I would say (very vanillary based at the dry down).
For those who are afraid of very sweet scents (such as Jessica Simpson's "Fancy" which I absolutely adore), this fragrance is not crazy IN YO FACE sweet. It's a scent that progresses over time, and honestly I really like that. I believe that's the art of good perfume in comparison to perfumes that at first spritz continue to smell the same even after the dry down.

The lasting power is fantastic! I sprayed this in the morning and it lingered all day on me. I could even smell it in the evening. I also tested its lasting power by spraying it on my clothes. Now THIS lasted even longer. After a day or 2 I can still smell the sweet warm vanilla. love it!

Overall, I really love this perfume. I smelt the original and I like this one better as it is more...vanilla and musky? Yes.
And as for the bottle. I've read a WHOLE stack of hate/love reviews on it.
Personally I really like it! It's glittery and unique! And honestly, for those of you who are wondering the glitter doesnt go all over the place, at least not from my bottle. Yes, some occasional glitter ends up on your hands but other than that, it pretty much sticks onto the adorable heart shaped bottle as it is supposed to:)

A tip for being able to actually see the amount of fragrance you have left in this glitter smothered bottle would be to hold it in front of a lamp or any light source really:) hope that helps.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

My friend has this and damn, it smells sooooo goood!!
The vanilla is so powerful but in a good way! I really like it!
First i was like vanilla and coconut but there's no coconut note mentioned up there so this must be the makings of the wood and vanilla together and the sugar hehe!!
I could tell there's jasmine as well, smells very pretty with the vanilla and the woody notes! A bit musky as well but it's not dominating!!

It's a pretty perfume, makes you smile and it's kinda girly :D
It doesn't last that long though :( BUT you can smell it from a somewhat far distance so that's really good it balances the short duration of the scent!
It can be worn day and night! And it's a spring/summer scent, maybe early fall as well. But NOT winter!

I really like it though and def recommend it to those who like sweet and fresh scents with a hint of musk and A LOT of sexy sophisticated vanilla ;)

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I agree that the drydown of this version is very similar to the drydown of the original princess. But in my opinion, this one should be the day time version and Princess should be the night version, with all its soft gourmand chocolate. It's softer, muskier, cozier. This one is too fruity in the opening to be a night scent! (too fruity for someone my age, anyway ;) )

sweetgirl

VERA W PRINCESS-BERRIES,JASMINE,WOOD,VANILLA JS FANCY- BERRIES,JASMINE,WOOD,VANILLA..THATS why they smell so much alike i think in the drydown..both are great!

sweetgirl

I LOVE THIS...but i noticed after wearing it , it smells like JS FANCY...its just slightly a lil tiny bit more fruit in their but the lasting power is great and i still smelled it on my skin and hair the next day...this is what NICOLE PERFUME ..IS TRYING TO BE LIKE...BUT ITS A DUD ..THIS is YUMMY AND SEXY!

etternax
etternax

I tested it for the first time at Debenhams and my husband commented on how sweet and feminin it is although he rarely likes women's perfumes; thinking they all smell similar. This one is not different, smells similar to a number of perfumes like Midnight Fantasy and one of Gucci's fragrances (I think it was Envy Me as it was long time ago since I wore it). Anyway, as I am a fan of sweet fruity vanilla fragrances, I love it. What is best is that it is not sparkly but more of a warm subtle fruity vanilla perfect for evenings and suitable for a 25-35 age range.

kirsty the beauty
kirsty the beauty

very sweet and the vanilla in it is very strong i think it is perfect for the night time to cuddle in it is a very cosy smell

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

Yay!! I found a new one to love!! The first spray smells a lot like "Purr" by Katy Perry to me. But that is a fave of mine, so I'm okay with that! Fruity, sweet opening. The drydown (once it's fully dry) is what was the winner for me. Vanilla, with an almost burnt-sugar smell (kind of like the top of a creme brulee), but not bitter at all. That's exactly what I was looking for. The only thing that it's lacking is staying power. I don't know if it's because it's such a "me" smell that it fades fast to my nose, but it seems like it goes away quickly. But... I'll just spray more and choke everyone! ;) Jk jk! But very nice, I'm very pleased with it. :) <3

UPDATE: Apparently it is an EDT, not an EDP. Which would explain the staying power!

sweetgirl

picked this up at ulta...love ! yeah the bottle is kinda rough lookin..but i love this sweet scent...creamy vanilla katy perry meow in a midnight version...love!

samloves
samloves

Starts out very fruity but the dry down is rather warm, vanilla powdery. Nice but nothing special and quite costly.

sydpop10
sydpop10

This fragrance is not unique at all, yes it smells good but its too generic I smelled this before, it smells like other celebrity fruity floral fragrances and there is nothing seductive or sensual about it to be called a night scent. In my opnion this is definitely one you can skip on.

Hayven
Hayven

I have smelled this once before, but I was testing multiple perfumes at the time and it did not stand out to me. I received this perfume in a swap and I must say...I am glad I gave it a second chance because it's great! The beginning is a blast of sweet (not tart) raspberry, then it dries down to a creamy sweet rose. It smells very much like Hanae Mori in the drydown, but not as strong. I have not sprayed it on my skin, but on my sleeves it lasts 6-7 hours.

Tas33
Tas33

I tested this in Ulta and loved it so much for the first hour. It was vanilla deliciousness, but not overly sugary. However, after that it changed into a strange soapy smell that I wasn't impressed with. I really want to give it another try!

Dovey345
Dovey345

This was the first sugary perfume that i bought. i am always afraid of a sickly sweet perfume. i really like this perfume but unfortunately for me it does get sickly overpowering

c3c
c3c

Wow ok I have to agree with two things ~

One, yes the glitter falls off and is slightly annoying, but not too bad.

Two, I very much agree this is basically Glow After Dark, lightened so it's not as overpowering, but still basically the same. This means I'll have to wait and see if I can handle it. Glow After Dark was not something I could wear, possibly PN will be a version that will work. Not very original coming from Vera Wang so a tad disappointing, still nice though.

Update~
I've decided it's a thumbs up after I found myself reaching for it this morning. If you thought Glow After Dark was nice but way too overpowering then check Princess Night out. Maybe I'll just clear coat the bottle lol.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Smells like a cake with vanilla frosting and sugar coated sprinkles with a cherry on top!
Delicious, light, soft, smooth, cosy, comforting, sugary, vanillary fragrance!
Princess Night opens with a dark sweet, almost soapy like fruity smell. I can detect the red berries instantly. However the berriness soon fades and leaves you with a delicious smooth creamy vanilla scent mixed with sugar.
I find this fragrance to be very similar to Jessica Simpson’s Fancy. However Fancy seems to have more of a generic vanilla smell and more lasting power and sillage.
Very pleasant and wearable fragrance that is suitable to wear day or night and any season. Although I would probably wear this more in the Fall/Winter as it has a certain ‘warmness comforting’ quality to it due to the vanilla accord.
Don’t love the bottle but don’t hate it either.

Jasmindee

I agree with whoever said it smells like glow after dark, but on me, glow after dark has that sharp/rotting note in it, this is just true delicious fruityness! Oh god this is so glamorous and the bottle is beautiful. Can't wait to get this some day :)

twilight1234
twilight1234

Anyone who has seen me with a bottle of this will know I love it by the look on my face!! This is a totally glam scent. Love it!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I liked this one at first spray, but then it morphed into a woodsy powder disaster on me. It almost smells slightly similar to Juicy Couture on me but woodsier and stronger, not good. The Princess line and I just don't seem to get along, though I can tolerate Preppy Princess for short periods of time.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Mmmmmm!!! Sugar + vanilla + woodsy notes = SEXY!!! Seriously, this is yummy! If I were going to create a perfume, I might come up with something like this for myself! It's adorable, feminine, and sexy... my favorite qualities in a scent :)

bellalicious
bellalicious

cute!!!

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

sweet vanilla with white sugar sweet and yummy love it

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

I adore this fragrance! Its sweet and it lasts a really long time which is great for dates and actually its a perfect all day fragrance because it can work for both.

Whit

This is my second review. I bought the body lotion and I think this is the best out of the Princess line. The orginal was my favorite, but I think this one is better. And yes, it's purely vanilla and sugar; I smell some nuances of fruit, but not much. It's sweet, but I like sweet so it works for me. I don't know if I would wear it in the summer during the day, maybe at night when the temps drop, but it would be great for colder weather. This isn't childishly sweet, but more grown up sweet, so good for date nights and also those nights when you just wanna snuggle on the couch.

I've noticed some comaprisons to Midnight Fantasy, but I don't think this smells anything like it,IMO. MF is way more fruity and I don't get much vanilla with it, like I do with Princess Night. So, if you're on the fence about which one to buy, maybe this will help; if you like vanilla, go with Princess Night but if you like more fruity, go with Midnight Fantasy. Also, if you own one and want to buy the other but you are afraid that they might smell identical, don't worry because they smell nothing alike. I own both and they are great smelling, so either one is a good choice. I hope this helps anyone who might want to try Princess Night.

jp7692
jp7692

This perfume smells WONDERFUL. I love this perfume.I am so excited to get it. This reminds me of britney spears midnight fantasy.

oofragileoo
oofragileoo

I'm really loving this one. It's fruity and edible but not in a high school girl kind of way, it manages to smell adult and sexy and 'night'. my husband says this one smells better than his previous favorite (euphoria)
lots of vanilla with warm berry and a hint of floral/musk, not bright or sour at all and i don't smell any melon.
lasts quite long, i can still smell yesterday's spritz although its lost all the berry.
EDIT-2 days later and my wrist is still vanilla-y

the bottle is pretty awful though, i have a sample vial for using in public

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells like a delicious vanilla sugar bomb! SO good that I really wanted to eat my arm. A must have for the gourmand lover! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I tried this at Ulta today. It smells more like a mature fruity scent on my skin rather than a sweet smell. I can really smell the red berries and raspberries at initial spray and the dry down is the berries mixed with a musky vanilla. I really like this and to me it smells sexy and mysterious. The longevity is good (still strong at hour 5). The only negative I can find is I think the bottle is awfully tacky. It's awkward to hold and after testing it I had black glitter left on my hand. This will probably be my next purchase though..

dannysmom
dannysmom

As far as looks, I got the 1 oz size from ULTA. The bigger sizes looked really tacky to me, but I must say that the 1 oz is pretty cute.

I absolutely loved the scent on the paper strip. Unfortunately, on my skin all I could smell was musk with a faint whiff of vanilla. Musk doesn't sit well with me and I got a slight headache. Luckily, I couldn't smell anything after about an hour.

This may be perfect on someone else, and different body chemistries could make it last longer. Just didn't work for me...

alassouli
alassouli

It is lethally intoxicating sexy fragrance. I really don't know how to describe it...It smells like Sugar and has a great longevity. It is a warm and cozy smell, as someone already mentioned.

jonr951

I FINALLY found Princess Night today! The original and Night are neck in neck as my favorite from the Princess line. Night is a really nice vanilla. I don't have a big vanilla scent in my collection so Night is definitely on my want list! I actually like the glitter bottle. Ha. Why on earth did I not get a sample! Ha! : )

Booogie
Booogie

Unoriginal, boring, common... Damn. Can't say I was too disappointed though, the Princess line has never been outstanding, granted, I own three of them. Sugared florals, melon, and musk. Reminded me of the watermelon blowpops. Yaaawn.

I like you, Vera Wang... but fashion is more your thing. Or perhaps I'm just over flankers and fruity-florals? I do love the bottle and would love to see it in my collection but for that reason only. Sorry :/

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Just smelled this today its a really nice smell kinda reminds me of something I smelled already like (CK Forbidden Euphoria) && that bottle OMG?!! who helped her design it Kesha??! I work at a fragrance store && spraying that bottle frankly its uncomfortable to hold, && the glitter just flakes off. IDK what Vera was thinking maybe if the back was just glittered && the front was left clear with like the name on front IDK..in all its a nice scent, bad bottle design, deff aimed more towards the younger lady.

venuswaltz
venuswaltz

I find the bottle to be frustratingly impractical, the sequins fall off everywhere and stick to my hands and the bottle is actually very uncomfortable to hold.

The fragrance is effectively a more intense gourmand version of Princess. The notes of vanilla being especially obvious and at times I feel that the berries can almost make it smell a bit too tart. However there is a nice powdery warmth to it which would be great for winter nights.

Recommended for young ladies on a night out.

misskaylapaige
misskaylapaige

Definitely sweet... to me this is more like Fantasy than Midnight Fantasy... on my skin midnight fantasy was not very sweet.

But what I like better about this one is the powderiness I smell from it. It's got the sweet fruit smell of a britney perfume with a nice musky powder note lying over it.

Admitedly, it's not very original, and it's not my favorite of the princess line, but it's a nice scent that I can see being VERY popular in the future.

jonr951

I got the lotion on ebay and it smells DELICIOUS! The fragrance itself just has to too! The lotion does not last long at all. Dang it! I NEED a bottle of the edt! Where are you?! : (

br1dget
br1dget

Love love love this fragrance. This is probably my favorite scent in the Vera Wang Princess collection. I just purchased it this month and I am obsessed with it. Love the glittery bottle though it is a bit messy, it is actually pretty creative and it stands out in my collection. The sugary sweet smell is warm and pleasant and is great for all times of the day, though I like to put it on at night before I head out, but would be great for a date as well. It has good staying power and will not require much re-application.

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

Tested this in Debenhams today. It does initially smell very much like Britney's Midnight Fantasy but it smells like the ingredients are more expensive or it was blended better. It is a warmer, vanilla-sugar version of MF I think. Pleasant and sweet.
EDIT: tried this out again and I find there is something very cosy and comforting about it.

SexySpice
SexySpice

For those of you having trouble finding this, I'm only seeing it in Ulta stores, so I would suggest looking there. Plus I see that Anraneiro also found her bottle at Ulta, so maybe it's being sold exclusively there for a time? Think like Katy Perry perfumes only being sold at Nordstrom for their first year of existance...

Lalunia
Lalunia

Sweet, sexy, lovely this is what I want mmmmmmm....

I am NEVER gonna find this! Goodness! So sad! : (

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i smelled this from the bottle yesterday at ulta; i didn't sample it. i thought it smelled pretty good from the bottle-definitly reminds me of night-and kind of smelled like britney spears midnight fantasy. bottle is a bit tacky for my liking. next time i will sample this on my skin

jackie_dalia68
jackie_dalia68

none of Vera Wang's fragrances ever impress me! usual smells hundreds smell just like them!

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

It's nice but it doesn't last long.......period.

Pamella
Pamella

sprayed this in boots yesterday and thought meh, its nice but nothing special, which was almost a relief to me, as i couldnt really afford to buy a fourth bottle of fume in one day, and i thought maybe i was growing up a bit and my tastes were somewhat maturing

this morning however my little sample card is smelling absolutely gorgeous, sweet without being sickly, theres no horrible overpowering fruit smell, there is a lovely hint of vanilla, and just sweetness possibly its the sugar, its really tempting me!

i also loved the bottle before id even smelled it, the colour is rather dark in real life, but i still love it in all its gaudiness especially the lid

i must say all the glitter stayed on the bottle while i was carting it about the shop looking for a tester strip although i would still be a little scared to put this in my bag for fear of death by glitter and ruining it!

Whit

This is a sweet, fruity scent; very nice for spring and summer. It's not as soft as the original Princess, so great for date nights. The bottle, as cute and creative as it seems, is a total glitter nightmare. OMG! Glitter all over the place; your hands, face, floor, and other places where glitter probably shouldn't be. Lol I love the scent, but the glitter should have been painted on the bottle, then clear-coated over that. :P

sharyssa
sharyssa

tha bottle is too cute! i want it! the only thing about bottles like that is you cant see how much you have used but its really creative and i thik that helps with sales go vera!!!!!!!!!!!!

1flame
1flame

excited for this one. but, dear god, the bottle is a mess. I hope the sparkles wont get all over the place.
the notes seem promising, but a less try-hard-ish bottle would be nice.
one that looks like city lights in the glass would be adorable.

clairedot
clairedot

The notes look gorgeous!

Sabriel
Sabriel

Can someone explain how this has votes for the notes when it hasn't been released yet?? If you haven't smelt it yet please don't vote. It's not helpful to other people.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

How adorable bottle. I sow want this when it arrives.
Just pitty that get the comersial for it 2 months before release, making ppl longing for it sooooooooooo long :/

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

by the name and bottle, I would imagine this as a floriental or and oriental vanilla.. But let's wait and see...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Princess Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vera Wang Princess Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Princess Night by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Princess Night by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.