Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Vera Wang Anniversary Vera Wang for women

Vera Wang Anniversary Vera Wang for women
dislike

Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Vera Wang Anniversary was launched in 2010. Top notes are mandarin orange, sicilian bergamot, apple leaf and water notes; middle notes are orange blossom, gardenia and rose; base notes are amber, musk, orris root and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Sicilian Bergamot Apple Leaf Water Notes

Orange Blossom Gardenia Rose

Amber Musk Orris Root Cedar

Vera Wang Anniversary Fragrance Reviews

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Odeur très très subtile a mon avis. Je m'attendais a un parfum qui sente plus et plus longtemps. Déçue de la tenue de ce parfum. Pour femme qui aime une odeur discrète.

Elouelou
Elouelou

I just bought this today, after searching for a long time for something that was simply floral.

The bottle is beautiful; the above photo doesn't do it justice. It reminds me of flower petals. The silver box it came in was simply gorgeous also.

Now for the fragrance! The juice is lovely. It does not discriminate between ages, it would suit both the young lady who doesn't want the generic fruity floral and the more mature woman. The citrus drys out quickly leaving a floral (gardenia) with faint green notes. I can smell the soapy-powdery scent others have mentioned, but it dryed out quickly on me, and was not unpleasant. This is not a heavy scent. It is how I would love to smell on a summer night or on a spring day.

tvu
tvu

Its a lovely floral scent, very feminine, especially during sunny spring weather. I smell lots of frangipani resemblance in this opening, quite sharp, which i love. If you enjoyed Marc Jacob original, you will also like this floral scent also. I really enjoyed wearing this :)
Update: not long lasting as i would have like this to be. Just over 3 hours and i can no longer smell it.

abk1974
abk1974

There is something heavy and sharp in it. I love the smell of princess(original) but this one is nothing like it. Not what I expected.

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

This fragrance smells like holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers! It is a wonderful floral fragrance to wear basically anytime. I get a lilac note eventhough it says it is not in the frgrance, the orange blossom to me is not the strongest fragrance. I smell the mandarin, rose and the apple leaf quite a bit, but the orange blossom note is not the strongest to me. The dry down is quite musky.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I just got this today at tj max and for my first vera wang fragrance I'm impressed it kind of smells a bit like orchid and lilac

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I really like the opening of this one. It is light, fresh and summary. Every time I smell it shorly after I spray it, I want to buy it. Unfortunately my love with this scent only lasts for about 10 min. Then it turns into a very soapy scent which I intensely dislike. At some point the dry strongly reminds of Diorissimo (except the latter is a lot stronger and less soapy, on me anyway).

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this earlier at Macy's... I have 2 say it wasnt bad at all for a 95% floral scent,I got mostly soft gardenia and bright rose in the opening... The dry-down is a lil soapier than i would have preferred considering it has amber AND cedar in it... If the dry-down had been heavier and possibly less musky I may have purchased it...

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Tuberose, Tuberose, Tuberose, TUBEROSE! Smells like Velvet Tuberose which smells like Kim Kardashian which smells like Inspire By Christina Aguilera which smells like Michael Korrs.

Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang 3.82 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vera Wang Vera Wang Anniversary fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vera Wang Vera Wang Anniversary, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vera Wang Anniversary by Vera Wang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.