Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bright Crystal Versace for women

Bright Crystal Versace for women Videos Bright Crystal Versace for women Videos
Bright Crystal Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Versace for women Pictures

The pink colored bottle announces softer and more luminous fragrance in comparison with Crystal Noir. Nowadays popular fruity note gives the composition slightly gourmand nuance. The top notes are pomegranate, Yuzu and frosted accord. Peony and magnolia are in the centre of the composition, while waterly fresh lotus note moderates the intensity and sweetnes of the floral accords. The opulent base introduces amber note extracted from plants, musk and red woods. The fragrance was designed by Alberto Morillas in 2006.

Yuzu Pomegranate Water Notes

Guess for Women

Bright Crystal Fragrance Reviews

kristinejane
kristinejane

I love this!! Everytime I spray this on myself I feel like a million bucks. Fresh, light, floral and just beautiful.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I just received this in a swap with a wonderful Fragrantican. It's been on my "want" list for a while. Bright Crystal is refreshing and perfect for summer, clean with a sparkling quality. Sunny citrus notes and juicy pomegranate are prevalent to my nose at first, and in the heart the florals take over, especially the magnolia, which I LOVE. I also get a good dose of peony. BC remains clean and sweet, feminine and fun.

BC isn't a super original niche style perfume, but I love it for what it is - an informal and enjoyable perfume that's easy to wear. Thumbs up!

Ashlynnalicious
Ashlynnalicious

Had the sample of this for years, until i caved and finally ordered one today. The smell is BEAUTIFUL. It smells like a sexy girly woman fresh out of the shower. SO fresh and sparkling. Definetely not a typical floral to me. Its very crisp and clean, like freshly shampooed hair but also a little aquatic. LOVE it.

miza norizan
miza norizan

This perfume smells floral fresh exactly as it is described! It smells so beautifully and have a just nice sillage that makes people who is talking to you wonder what is the nice smell, but not cloying a whole room. I love this. Might consider to buy a 2nd bottle when this one is finished!

ru2
ru2

I keep spraying this when walking past it in a shop, but can't decide if its an amazing fresh-floral just out of the shower fragrance or just plain old shampoo-smell. Also its only an eau de toilette. I've been wanting to buy it for sooo long though. I should probably just go for it.

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I received this as a gift from someone who knew I loved Versace Crystal Noir. I was wary of it because A.) It's so pink and feminine and pretty. Clearly this isn't being marketed to me! and B.) The top and middle notes (namely, the pomegranate, the magnolia, and "frosted/iced" accord - wtf even is that?) but I had my fingers crossed that it would magically work on me.

Oh dear. No. This did not magically work on me. I was hoping it'd settle down past the sour pomegranate, bitter yuzu, and sickly sweet magnolia into what I love -- musk and warm amber -- but strangely, that's when it decided to turn into baby powder and Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo on me! Normally when a scent is described as soapy or powdery, that's not a turn-off for me. I like soap and powder! But for the first time, I get what it is about powdery and soapy scents that disagree with people. It smells like a diaper.

I suppose this is a lovely, bright, fresh scent for others but if your chemistry tends to plays better with warmth and spice, avoid this one. But if you just so happen to receive a bottle as a gift, be warned you might be tempted to keep it because it surely does look beautiful on a shelf.

lazulum
lazulum

Smells like a soapy version of Dior addict Eau Fraiche but with lower longevity.
No, thanks. I'll stick to my Dior.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Other than the acetone and sulfer elements, this is a great sour/fruity scent. Lilly Pulitzer's Squeeze is an exact dupe.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Nice scent ;)

Inventress
Inventress

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette is an example of a popular floral fruity fragrance. I can see why so many people like it - it's very feminine, and a woman of any age can wear this. It's not my style, personally, but I appreciated it while I had my sample and am content to smell it on anyone else.

To me, it is a musky scent. On the base are built aquatic florals, notably lotus. Above this are sweet fruity notes (pomegranate) with a hint of sweet citrus (yuzu). Overall, Bright Crystal is a safe composition. It is womanly and warm, has a moderate sillage and a moderate longevity. Really, I cannot find a fault with this fragrance, but there is nothing to elevate it from the average, either.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

As LisaMari said below, Bright Crystal is like Crystal Noir's little sister - a little sister who tries on big sister's shoes and plays dress up in her clothes.

Crystal Noir is my signature scent. I've worn it for years and will never give it up. Something about it just works extremely well with my chemistry.

I don't hate Bright Crystal, or even dislike it for that matter, but it's just not for me. It's girly, that's about it.

LisaMari
LisaMari

This is the airhead little sister of Crystal Noir. Shallow bland and forgettable :p

sweetsera
sweetsera

When I first received this fragrance, I very much wanted to re-sell / give it away as the smell of citrus was very strong.

Personally, I am someone who detest citrus-smelling perfumes. However, I decided to give it a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Though it smelt of yuzu / orange right out of the bottle, it became a somewhat floral powdery (peony) fragrance after it was mixed with my body chemistry.

In fact floral powdery was very me. I love this enough for an everyday wear till I finish the 100ml bottle. But whether to repurchase this or not, I'm still undecided.

jackiec87

I actually have to change my review when I first got the bottle the initial spray I thought was very light and fresh. However when the dry down starts happening and (I don't know if this is just my bottle or what?) but all I can smell is celery. CELERY it is so strange the first spray is nice but it immediately starts to smell like celery, this unappealing sharp smell. I don't know if I got a defective bottle or what and I've sprayed it and used it up over and over to see if it was just that day but no it smells like that every time. I want to know if anyone else had this problem with their bottles.

bridgette
bridgette

Light and pretty. On the sweet side. Very subtle, faint scent.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

To me, this is a standard mall-issue "I want to smell like every body else--pretty, but not different" perfume. It is a citrusy-aquatic floral that starts fairly bright, but somehow gets dragged down by a dusty note--it's like sunbeams on dust. It is not combining well with my chemistry at all, and seems to last only about 2 hours max and very faintly at that.

It barely smells on my skin, even in high temperatures. Too delicate for me. Or I just don't have skin chemistry for that.

cmlee22
cmlee22

just got this today. it reminds me almost exactly of givenchy ange ou demon le secret but i think the givenchy smells a little better.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

This is compared to GUESS WOMAN n ADDICT FRAICHE butI think it's closer to J LOPEZ' LIVE LUXE. n PERRY ELLIS' PORTFOLIO ELITE. IMHO

Togiii
Togiii

A nice, fresh, flowery scent. However, to me it is little too crisp and lacks a tad of sweetness for my taste. But overall, really wearable and enjoyable scent.

maggiemode
maggiemode

I'll admit it, I wasn't wowed by this fragrance the first few times I wore it. At first I thought it was just a nice clean floral and that was about it. However, I found that the more I wore it, the more I liked it and even loved it! I think it's perfect to wear in the office since it's so light, fresh, clean and even energizing (I swear I feel extra productive when I have this on!)

The opening is so fresh from the yuzu and is, indeed, sparkling. I went from having a mini bottle to getting a 3oz bottle because I knew I'd be wearing it often. I also think Bright Crystal is similar to Victoria's Secret's Bombshell, which I have in a body mist but now gives me a headache when I wear it... but oh well - to me, Bright Crystal is much better anyway.

It's an easy, fresh/fruity/floral, uncomplicated go-to scent - nothing mind blowing or earth shattering, but it doesn't mean it isn't lovely either. I don't believe a fragrance has to have a complicated mess of a formula to be great.

The only downside is that it doesn't last all day, but for an EDT I think it does pretty well. On me it's noticeable for about 4 hours after I apply it, and after that it remains very close to the skin. I already have my mini though, so touch-ups won't be a problem for me. :)

EDIT: After wearing this frag and Dior Addict 2, I've realized that they are pretty similar. Dior Addict 2 is like the sweeter, fruitier, non-aquatic sister of Versace Bright Crystal. And I love them both!

EDIT 2: I can't describe how in love I am with this fragrance. It's like a crispy breath of fresh air with every spray. It's also the only fragrance my boyfriend has complimented me on almost every time I wear it, and he never compliments me on such things. This is a clear winner.

arenee92
arenee92

I'm a hairstylist, I meet a lot of people, and smell a lot of fragrances. I was shampooing a client, when this beautiful scent came to my attention. I knew it wasn't the shampoo, so I asked my client what she was wearing. "Bright Crystal by Versace" she replied. I'm not one to ask people what fragrance they're wearing, so I knew that I had to go check this out.

On me, it's too powdery, but I really find this a beautiful, well made fragrance. It's sweet, floral, sophisticated, elegant. I wish so badly that I could wear this, it's so sexy and feminine! I guess I will have to just enjoy it on others!

archivist
archivist

This is such a lovely pick-me-up of yuzu and peony. It's a shame it doesn't last longer, but the peony sticks around the longest - whih is really nice.

teadrinker
teadrinker

Light, fresh, and feminine, and very springy. I find this scent to be very nice, but also fairly non-descript. This is your garden variety light floral perfume. It's pleasant to wear, it will make you smell nice, but by no means unusual or unique.

tovikari
tovikari

I purchased this fragrance in winter, and in cold weather I liked it a lot. It was very fresh, very cool and a little bit citrusy. At first when I sprayed it there were citrusy notes. When time passed, the fragrance'd turned into very clear smell of lotus with a little bit of peony. I liked it, but after some time I stopped using because of some very sour note. This note could appear right after I put perfume on my skin, or after two or three hours. Maybe I have not the original one? Maybe my bottle is just copy? By the way, my mother doesn't smell anything sour and wears this fragrance a lot.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

I LIKE this, but I dont love it. This is a very nice smelling perfume, but not for me. This smells to me, a bit like a pink colored Victoria Secret body spray, but reved up. Clean, fresh, light, VERY BRIGHT as the name implies, pretty pink and white flowers, a touch of sweetness. Its just too, a bit plain for me. In order for me to wear this, it should be sunny outside with a girly girl attire such as a hot pink blazer with white pants, cat eye sunglasses,shopping or having a day drink with the girls is a must. That's it, this is a girls day/night perfume when I'm Not in the prowl acting mischievous. This also did not last long on my skin.... The bottle is so lovely, it would be the perfect gift to one of my girlfriends.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I like the smell, but not enough to make me buy it. I bought the mini version of it to try out the smell and was disappointed with the smell...didn't really meet my expectation

dreamndigital23
dreamndigital23

To me, this smells like plants, and that's it. Like I picked a bunch of long stemmed flowers, cracked open their stems and smelled that. Too green for my taste.

janechemi
janechemi

to me bright crystal is a light floral. i dont get much fruit except maybe a hint of citrus. its really nice for the spring but i wouldnt like it for really hot summers because then the sweetness of the fragrance comes out quite heavily and it because very suffocating.

foxy_princess

Very nice and although its not a favourite, I'm down to my last few squirts and it's been a pleasant one in my collection. Very nice work scent, I like to move in my spinny chair and catch whiffs of BC, I even got 3 compliments from people at work on saturday alone. One of them said 'oh you smell so good! and I like its not a sweet perfume that smells slutty!' ahahaha! basically this is the least innoffensive scent I've owned and if you're not sure what to buy as a gift, buy this! It's universal and most people like it :)

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

As i'm a fan of DIOR ADDICT, when my fiancé gifted me this perfume on my birthday, i was really excited to get it :) it's clean, fresh, and very similar to dior addict it is very suitable for summer days. Highly recommend it.

UPDATE:
I can't agree with @maggiemode more, she described all what i wanted to say about versace BC and i can add that on me, this perfume went beyond floral/ fruity, the woody accords are really prominent on me, the thing that makes BC very sophisticated and the resemblance to DIOR addict is strong, THUMPS UP for this lovely perfume :D
Got me compliments :
colleague: you smell soft
mom: you smell like nice soap
my man: you smell amazing

Jennypennypocket
Jennypennypocket

Donatella Versace said
"....Versace dresses the mistress."
"...It's better to create a reaction than to create no reaction."

I don't believe Versace Bright Crystal fulfills Donatella's vision of a transforming a woman into an intriguing seductress. I think Donatella simply agreed to put her name on this perfume, rather than choosing this concoction, herself.

Yes it's nice,
["...Don't you know any other adjectives? I don't need nice..." (said Clementine, from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)],

but does it make a statement?

It's 'nice' for my 10 year old, that's why I passed it on to her, otherwise it's a
Generic, Green Floral, that would be boring if not for the slightly
**Bitter Sharpness that stands out, even when it's covered with Chanel No 5!**

I loved this scent on a magazine sample card and rushed out to buy it because I wanted a new fragrance--That's before I found fragrantica.

Try this out several times before impulse buying, like I, unfortunately, did.

Elviel
Elviel

Softly floral with bright citrus overtones and an undercurrent of amber. Quite sweet and musky.

I shied away from this one because of the water top note (not keen on aquatics and water notes) but the water notes here are not strong so didn't spoil it for me.

Lovely smell but with low projection, low sillage, poor longevity (about 1 hour smelling grand before fading to a skin scent) it is not on my shopping list as I don't like to top up during the day.

Carded sample April 2014

HaNnAmAr1n
HaNnAmAr1n

I love Bright Crystal so much! I really wish it lasted longer on my skin. The scent lasts a very long time on clothes- I had sprayed it on before going out one night and a week later when I finally got around to doing laundry I could still smell it on the outfit I wore. However, I can barely smell it after 30 minutes on my skin and, personally, the sillage leaves a lot to be desired. It starts out with a very crisp, juicy, citrusy scent, it smells bright as the name implies. It dries down to a more fruity-floral scent that is soft and lovely, very inoffensive without being boring. I really, really like everything about the notes I just wish Bright Crystal was stronger.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i love the opening on me. juicy citrus with a bitter note and sweet and slightly floral. really nice. then it dries down a tad too musky for me and oh so very slightly aquatic in the background and a woody element. sometimes when i get water on my arm it smells like a blast of floral peony, which is nice. i think its average on me. maybe a little too girly for me. i imagine a dirty blond casual woman wearing this. jeans, preppy shirt, and a leather hobo bag. i think geared to a 20 yr old. doesnt last long one me and sits really close. nice spring and summer perfume. fine for business professional. nice fragrance but yeah a little too girly for me.

rainyrain
rainyrain

I so love Versace bright crystal. Fresh-clean and fruity floral scent, so feminine. got lots of compliment when I'm wearing this. One of my husband's colleague smelt it on me and said it smells so good and I have awesome choice. This scent is perfect for summer days.

I would love to purchase another bottle, or l will try the new version of this, Versace bright crystal absolu which they say in reviews stays long.

This scent is on my Favorite list

Speirune
Speirune

It is a bright, fruity scent; very "fresh and clean" but with some depth and sweetness. It really makes you feel fresh out of the shower and is a great scent for summer. BUT I'm pretty sad that I bought this one without thinking too much about it after a very long flight (and I was sleepy too) just because I liked how it smelled. Should have checked the sillage and longevity before paying for it. It does not last long and has very poor sillage. It is as if I bought an Avon fragrance by mistake, some of them even last longer than this. Versace, you create some great scents but please learn to make them last longer and reach further!

ask247
ask247

Bright crystals is a bright floral, powerful at first but lightens up in to a nice summery scent.

andacwandet
andacwandet

When i first smelled it i had taken more fruity scent but now i think it's very fresh and smells like Oriflame Eclat Weekend

Irideika
Irideika

Only mildly less nauseating than the Absolu version because it's not quite as strong. But just as sickly-sweet, and felt just as self-conscious wearing it out in public as I did for the Absolu version... Steer clear of both the original Bright Crystal and the Absolu version if you aren't one who likes to have a cloud of perfumey vapors following your trail when you walk around in public!

Juniawati
Juniawati

The bottle is so cute, and then the smelt is so fresh. It's definitely fruty. I love it when first smell it, and then I've smell musk. I love it and now I have it too....

Suzi
Suzi

I've always wanted to try this one the only other Versace one I like is Red Jeans however I thought I'd give Bright Crystal a go and I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised it is quite lovely and not too overpowering and seems to blend with my chemistry perfectly. A very posh looking bottle which goes with the Versace name that opitomises class and opulence. I think it is a nice blending of floral and fruit notes with a touch of musk. I just got a 50ml in case I didn't like it but I don't think that it is going to last very long as I have really warmed up to this lovely fragrance. All and all I rate this one 9 out of 10 I would definitely purchase another bottle :)

Kiku
Kiku

Softer than most fragrances today but "bright crystal" is right -- this is a very clear scent. Softly fruity and rather sweet. The peonies are subtle, they do not overwhelm as they do in so many perfumes today. But my favorite moment with Bright Crystal is the drydown: it becomes warm and dry, like hay drying in the summer breeze. A lovely ending for a nice perfume.

krystyroze
krystyroze

I adore this fragrance. This is a scent that can dress up a casual outfit. The scent matches the packaging. It can be worn to the office, church, or to lunch with friends. I do not think of it as a night scent because it's so light and airy. If I had to describe an image that best displays the way I feel about this fragrance it would be the image of a female figure skater in costume. Two words to describe this scent are : transluscent and elegant.

Cielo163
Cielo163

Sweet, light, fresh, and very soapy.
It opens with citrus and settles down with a sweet and calming peony. Lovely and simple, good for day time. This scent is the one that you could wear to office and school without offending anyone. Still very soapy and not complex at all, and it's just too typical. Not my cup of tea anw:)

Nadia80
Nadia80

Fresh, clean, and a little bit sweet. I also smell something 'edgy'/spicy... I don't know from which note this comes, but I really like it. It gives a sexy and glamorous touch to Bright Crystal. BC has a moderate sillage and lasts all day on me. Perfect for any time of the day, for any occasion, all year round - but I definitely prefer it for a night out ;)

jackiec87

It's light and fresh but it is an absolutely gorgeous scent I can't get enough of it!

arlina1
arlina1

Don't let the look of the yuzu fool you. It doesn't smell like citrus. It smells floral. I don't smell anything but floral even after dry down. Incredibly beautiful bottle though!

Sweelty
Sweelty

I absolutely love this perfume! Fresh light scent , not overpowering. For an everyday use:)

Camilla91

I want it again so bad! My favorite, feminine, elegant, warm, sexy, funny scent!! I would go for it if I only had to choose one perfume.. Highly recommended!

Ladymom59
Ladymom59

This handsome bottle gives me the feeling of luxurious opulence, and the fragrance itself is a fabulous mixture I cannot rate: if floral or sweet or fruity; does not matter - simply I do not know, but what I know is that last hours in me and I just want to enjoy its wonderful aroma listening to a light jazz in a cloudy morning of the mild Miami's 'winter".

lirael00
lirael00

It does share some similarities with Dior Addict2, which I really like. It's just that Bright Crystal is not strong enough for my taste. It's a very clean smell, that I can imagine a lot of women could easily wear, especially to work or to school. Oh, what can I say, it's nice but just a liitle bit boring for me.

Mbryan766
Mbryan766

I thought I would love this fruity floral. But after spraying it, I got a terrible headache! Those with an adversion to florals, beware.

lourdescastrellolago
lourdescastrellolago

bought it because of the great reviews about it, didn't like it that much and the smell desapear really quick

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

Nice, but nothing special. Just sweet and floral.

honeysmiles
honeysmiles

I LOVE this fragrance! Although it is described as sheer, light, fresh, etc. I wear this in the evening and it is a head-turner! It's innocent yet sexy - I was stopped by a man, (accompanied by a woman - presumably his girlfriend/wife?) while walking through a restaurant and asked, "Can you please tell me what perfume you're wearing? It smells so amazing its distracting"!! I was shocked! -- I HOPE that he went right out, bought it for the beautiful woman on his arm and then took her home and made it up to her!

veenuh
veenuh

This to me smells warm and fruity, it's a very comforting sweet smell. I love it. First time my boyfriend smelled this on me he couldn't get enough of me...I mean of the scent lol
He said it was intoxicating. I totally agree.

Edieeddy
Edieeddy

I simply love it. With exceptions on the Jeans line, I think Versace perfumes are worth trying.

blakie44
blakie44

A very clean, fresh, slightly sweet floral fruity scent, and I am a sucker for those. It does have a chemical alchohol note 5 min after i put it on, but that disappears 15 min after. I just feel so clean and feminine when wearing this and i like it a lot.

Eirlys
Eirlys

Bright Crystal has a very floral and fresh scent. It's perfect for everyday use, and whenever I smell this, I feel happy. The perfume is so light that it's almost like I'm not wearing any perfume.

The longevity is about 6 hours on my hair and 8 hours on my wrists. It's pretty great for an EDT in my opinion. It sits close to my skin too, although I doubt anyone would find this smell offensive. This is one of those scents that's pleasant to most people I think, so it's perfect for work/school/every day.

I would say it smells nice and clean, but not the out-of-the-shower clean because there're hints of floral notes in Bright Crystal. Sometimes I can spray on a perfume and immediately get a headache because of the harsh notes, but Bright Crystal is not one of those fragrances, I'm so glad. I guess this could be a safe blind-buy, especially to those who tend to like floral and fresh scents.

Marilia -Mariliaki
Marilia -Mariliaki

I bought it in 2007 from the airport going trip to Crete. I bought it because I liked the bottle, looked very impressive aroma. The name suited him perfectly. Ultimately this fragrance seemed nice, not anything special. It gives you a feeling of freshness, a clean, nice scent for every day for the months of spring.

Allydefleur
Allydefleur

Absolutely gorgeous...Fresh, bright, floral & very light. This is a perfect day time scent & makes me feel happy when I wear it! :*)

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

I can see how some people would interpret this as a fresh, citrus-y scent. Unfortunately, there's one note that stands out much more dominantly and has a celery-like, almost sour peppery smell to it. Yuck!

Lasts long but grossss the celery spike is still there as the scent develops. Just can't blossom into the refreshing scent it's intended to be.

plasticgrapes
plasticgrapes

I was considering buying this for a long time...but for some reason, my last experience with a tester bottle made me swear it off forever. It doesn't develop on my skin (is it supposed to?) All I got was this LOUD soapy floral smell that was so overpowering, I couldn't stand it! I have a sensitive nose and this one is definitely not for me.

Had to scrub it off my wrist after an hour because it would NOT stop invading my sinuses. *Note: my boyfriend told me to use dish soap in this situation, and it worked like a charm! Just fyi :)

energia
energia

One of my favorite summer fragrances. I am wearing BC every summer for more than 5 years now and I still believe that it is one of the best. It is very comfortable, easy to wear and it almost feels like it is cooling the temperature around you. I will always have one bottle of BC in my collection.

Yuri643

Well, at first I said it smell like a box of cigarette. I did some experimenting and it worked. So what I did was, I tried to left the bottle cap open for about three days and whala! it smells like the one I smelled at the counter, flowery and citrusy. I think its just need a little bit of exposure to air, after all, sample bottle from the malls have been exposed to air for quite sometime. And one lady, also suggested that I shake the bottle a bit before spraying. :)

quantum
quantum

Icey-fresh citrus juice gives energy, lotus makes it silky feminine and `musk gives it softness. This is powerful scent. So simple and so impressive.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

A box of cigarettes? Rather a bottle of vodka, but not that it's a problem - I guess it's a part of the perfume's composition. There is something raw about it which doesn't go away immediately and which gives the perfume the power and longevity. Even though it's pink and lovely looking etc., it is not sweet or banal - B.C. has guts!!! Perfect for early summer, or anytime you need a spritz of fresh, floral energy.

Yuri643

Can someone explain something for me please. I tested this perfume over the counter and I really like it, so I bought a 100 ml, however, when I use the perfume, it smells like you just opened a box of cigarette. Was it supposed to smell like that or was it expired? Do I have to keep it expose a bit to air so the alcohol would disperse a bit?

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

I can see a lot of people calling this a light and sweet perfume. It's possible that I smelt an unusual batch, as this is not strikingly sweet to me at all.

The first sprits was beautiful. To me it was a ripe tamarillo being opened up. I was so pleased to find such a unique scent and sprayed it several more times and then went for a wander to see how the dry down was.

After a while it became very offputting and made the back of my throat feel horrible. The drydown smells so much like Halle Berry's Reveal which I strongly dislike because it also makes me feel sick. I would be interested to see if anyone else finds these both similar. I'm glad I didn't impulsively buy it after that lovel beginning.

Do any Frgranticians want to compare them as well? To me the drydowns just smell so alike, yet Reveal is much cheaper.

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

I just bought a new, big 200ml bottle of this one.
I don't like the smell for some reason, but the bottle is so nice that I just like it as a decoration item.

zquilts
zquilts

I received a sample of this and anticipated not liking it all . From the the wee flacon I thought it would be too sweet. I was quite surprised to find that I liked it quite well.

It's one of those juicy floral scents that would never be offensive. It's light and breezy. No, it does not last long but I it's like a nice, fresh breeze.

I may buy it.

Ed8r
Ed8r

BEWARE: apparently there is inconsistency in how this is produced. I don't know what happened! My first bottle, I loved the flowery light citrus scent and used it up in short order! But then, I bought a new bottle, and all I can smell is the woody undernotes....ugh! Not the same at all. I would NEVER have purchased this scent if this were my first exposure!

CathieH
CathieH

I really wanted to like this one as others have said, but just not for me. Beautiful bottle.. I may put it up for swap.

Scentasticme
Scentasticme

I really wanted to love this fragrance. I adore the bottle and pink juice. I tried it many times, used up so many samples but it's a no go for me. It's nothing special to me. It's an ordinary sharp floral with nothing to make it special. The lasting power is horrible so it faded quickly and I put on something different.

glassjules
glassjules

I think this is my replacement for my old standby Giorgio Oceean Dream. Floral bright, fresh and watery. Nothing that I really love in this range of scent (white floral/fresh/watery) ever lasts on me...is that the nature of this kind of scent?

jasmine28x

Already done with 2 bottles of this stuff ,, smells so classy , sexy .. just bought a new 90 ml bottle - love it !

A very fresh scent. There is a lot of greenness in it. I can smell citrus in it. It also reminds me of peonies covered with morning dew.

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

A clean, bright fresh floral...I love the pomegranate and icy elements to this fragrance. I love Versace and how The Bright Crystal exemplifies the Versace woman who is sweet and feminine but still has an edge with the iced accords. Very beautiful presentation as well.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Airy, floral,not unpleasant..but again, not interesting scent. It is one of those I forget. One day I will vaguely remember it was floral, and that's that.

Sophia666
Sophia666

Oh I am in love! I wanted this for a long time even though I had not smelled it. It was just a feeling. I traveled to overseas and had the chance to smell it at a duty free shop in the airport, and I was immediately charmed! So today upon returning, I purchased this one. I have been smelling the most delicious, fragrant bouquet of white flowers, crisp like apple essence and grapefruit (which must be the yuzu and pomegranate) on myself all day. I am so glad I am finally the owner of this little gem! I love the bottle also, I mean come on it is Versace, and the giant crystal top suits it perfectly! Loud and in charge! I think this is my new signature. It is a very crisp fruity smell but with the most classy, expensive touch. It has lasted all day on me! I am in love with my Versace Bright Crystal!!!

torkwan
torkwan

I like this perfume, it's light and crisp Definitely not a perfume that screams "AMAZING" to me, but it's clean and fresh.

I think this perfume is romantic, it's perfect for a date or something casual. I personally wouldn't wear it everyday, but it's something comforting to come back to.

EDIT: Ugh, just smelled this today again on me. The drydown really made me dizzy and nauseous for some reason. I think the white musk is what ruins it. Too bad, I really like the top notes. It's still a classy scent, just not for me anymore. If anyone wants to swap or buy this from me, PM me.

trishtan
trishtan

I like this perfume. Fresh, flowery, musky. Soft but stay long enough on my skin. For me it's like a perfume for girl who loves outdoor activity. Summer holiday beach volleyball fun. A scent of summer, bright day, fun in the sun & still have feminine & elegant side.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

Beautiful, floral, fruity, fresh & clean. This is one of my FAVORITES! Very very nice perfume.

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

Versace Bright Crystal is a fruity floral scent. The instant burst of freshness from the yuzu and pomegranate makes this quite unique. After about half an hour, the magnolia and lotus take over, mixed with a bit of aqua. The scent does last a long time, and has good projection.

I would have been perfectly happy with this, had it not been for the strong synthetic quality, which kind of reminds me of car fresheners. This makes me nauseous, and mind you, I am very tolerant of heavy diva perfumes.

As for the bottle design, I think it's beautiful. The huge crystal on top and the pink juice pretty much summarizes what this fragrance is all about. This would make a nice addition to any dresser.

Overall, I would not purchase this again. I wanted to love it so much, but it just didn't work for me.

katushka37
katushka37

Light, fresh, breezy...It has fruity opening but then citrus notes start to dominate. I would describe it as a cross of Dior Addict 2 and D&G Light Blue. You get that softness of DA2 at first but then sharp and sour citrus note similar to D&G Light Blue starts to come throught.

princess.alluna
princess.alluna

The first time I smelled it, I immediately fell in love, fresh, sweet, unique, and very feminine, but not boring at all, when wearing it, I kissed my hand many times .. love..love it so much..

dipisor
dipisor

So pretty and sweet like candies mmm...love it! :)

jinjun
jinjun

Cheap sweet generic smell. Don't buy.

feeg
feeg

Another perfume I got as a present and didn't like it..tried to pass it to my mom, my sister-in-law but...they said no, thank you. So I had to sell it 20 euros cheaper to get rid of it. Versace perfumes are a big disappointment for a quite some time, nothing special budget friendly that reflects unfortunately on its' quality. (to compare I just smelled budget friendly Balmain Ivoire and it was much better quality of scent and work of the creator)

divasg
divasg

Light floral, charming, pleasant. Nothing else comes to mind.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

I can barely smell anything... It's minimalistic to the extreme. I'd have to douse myself in the stuff to make any kind of statement. It smells fresh, like citrus and soap. It's not bad... but it's not much of anything honestly.

Lolita7
Lolita7

This perfume is one of my favorites. Not that impressive, of which smells expensive but has a natural charm that makes it very special.
It's a light floral, smells clean and fresh, like freshly showered. It smells very feminine and flirty. It is very pleasant and cheerful.
When I wear this perfume I feel good and I get compliments from people around me. My husband loves it.
If there is anything that would improve this fragrance is its longevity, I would like it to last longer, but not too bad. Normally I apply it on my neck and hair, so that your scent last longer. A hair movement and smell delicious wraps me ;)

******

Este perfume es uno de mis favoritos. No es de los que impresiona, de los que huele caro, pero tiene un encanto natural que lo hace muy especial.
Es un floral ligero, huele a limpio y fresco, como recién duchada. Tiene un aroma muy femenino y coqueto. Es muy agradable y alegre.
Cuando llevo este perfume me siento bien y recibo halagos de la gente que está a mi alrededor. A mi marido le encanta.
Si hay algo que mejoraría de esta fragancia es su longevidad, me gustaría que durara más tiempo, pero no está nada mal. Normalmente lo aplico en mi nuca y en el pelo, para que su olor dure más. Un movimiento de pelo y su olor delicioso me envuelve ;)

ardentis
ardentis

I've only recently taken an interest in perfume, so I filled up a bunch of samples at Nordstrom to take home and see how they wear on me. I thought the Tocca Violette was nice, and I also liked the Marchesa D'Extase. I tried this one today, and even though *none* of the notes on these three perfumes are the same, the Bright Crystal gave me the floral burst I liked from D'Extase in the first few hours and the sweet drydown that I loved in Violette. I have no idea how this is possible -- but I love it! It's the best of both worlds for me, and at a good price. It's not terribly distinct; like others have said, you won't turn heads or get rave reviews. But I think it's a lovely perfume to wear to work.

Layzie
Layzie

Bright Crystal is a fruity, floral perfume that is quite pleasant. It can be very light, so it will depend on how it reacts with your body. This is the signature scent of one of my colleagues, and it matches her personality well. She has a refulgent smile, perspicacious mind, and a warm heart. As I love being in her presence for her personality, I love being around this scent as well.

Hanniepex
Hanniepex

Sweet fruity and strong Powdery scent.

Highly recommended for my generation.

:-) love this perfume.

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

This is ok, it smells very similar to Dior Addict in the pink bottle..both are just ok. If you want something more complex, a little more grown up and sexy, try Givenchy Ange o Demon le Secret. All 3 have around the same longetivity and sillage so I guess it's a matter of taste. I prefer Givenchy, although I recently received this as a birthday gift.

The reason I even mentioned Givenchy is because I think they are very similar, also citrusy and floral, I also think if you like this fragrance because it smells clean and fresh, you may also want to try Chloe by Chloe, much nicer than this one but same clean fresh smell.

lollsazz
lollsazz

This is very fresh, watery, a little soapy, flowery. Very girly. Smells like you've showered and then gotten caught in the rain. Good for summer, but just not my type of fragrance - it's aquatic, but although not in a bad way, I just don't feel comfortable wearing aquatic fragrances.

bethany.humphrey.37
bethany.humphrey.37

I want to try this soooo badly. From what everyone is saying it sounds very nice

jennifer.radcliffe3

the notes that make this fragrance for me is the Peony, Magnolia, Lotus Flower a very floral scent i really like it. a very feminine, glamorous fragrance.

biki
biki

Hmmm... I guess there was a different perfume in my bottle all together then.... This is the first perfume i have ever smelt that is awesome at start and then almost useless all the way till the end....
My sister-in-law bought it and i noticed it right away,the initial moments were pleasantly sweet so i asked to test it. It seems tha both fruits and flowers here have a common goal-to produce a sweet scent together. I expected alcohol,sharpness,unpleasant feeling, i was sure i would be overwelmed and tramped down in the initial stage like it usually happens with many perfumes,but this one surprised me! Not edibly sweet but richly sweet,lush in sweetness. But after that short interval of time- a watered-down perfume,not a watery but a watered-down perfume that wont offend but wotn impress either. Goes well ith powders and hand creams although it doesnt smell like any of these exactly,and being a watered-down version of itself it compeetes with those items of make-up sometime winning and sometimes losing in smell which shouldn't happen to any serious perfume. If you want to get some wiffs of it u will have to run a marathone,dig your garden or do any similar demanding task that will get u move a lot. I imagine a harmless make-believe make-up for little girls who want to look feminin would smell like this (if thee was such a thing.) I wishthre was a perfume which smells like the starting stage of this one... On the good side, that faint,tiny,slight smell that was left after the short ilusion was over lasted unbelievably long! Hide and seak game with perfumes is not really my favourite way of spending ma fre time,but if i did have to play it there would have to be a more interesting scent hiding....

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

The best thing I can say about it is that it's easily likable and inoffensive. I can't imagine anyone completely hating it. But to me it's boring, kind of generic. You can wear it anywhere though, it's soft and pretty. But you've probably came across a scent just like it many times before. It's the kind of thing you don't mind smelling all around you, it's just not memorable or special in any way.

Dodyboggs
Dodyboggs

I love this scent. I purchased because it smells very similar to Burberry Brit Sheer. Unfortunately this fragrance stinks on me. I had to pass it along to a family member and it smells fantastic on her. The top note is one of my favorites in perfumes.

dona kaca
dona kaca

This is my number 1 summer fragrance for a very long time,fresh and sexy,I get compliments all the time,on me is very long lasting.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Bright Crystal is possibly the most inoffensive fragrance I have ever smelled. Fresh fruits and pleasant flowers on a soft musky base. Safe and lovely. More or less impossible to dislike. Very versatile and suitable for any occasion.

sorrythistaken

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!! It was my signature perfume when i was in college. I keep coming back to it.

PROS:
-Very pretty packaging, a must to add to your perfume collection ladies :D
-Very light floral scent
- nice juice colour, light pink
-best for spring time or maybe summer
-Makes me so happy when i wear it
-Doesnt give me a headache

Cons:
NONE

How can anyone not like this pretty scented light fragrance?? Its not only pretty on its own but the scent is lovely too.
I would purchase it over and over again.

mayaxylena
mayaxylena

This is one of my aunt's perfume collection, I like its bottle only. The scent is just not suitable for me

dhya
dhya

Floral, citrus,woody and aquatic always works good on me.
I loove this perfume, gives the impression of fresh, sweet and full of joy. This kind of perfume is very suitable for hanging out with my girlfriends, drinking coffee together in the hot afternoon.
It is very light, save to be used as many times as you want without disturbing anyone.

Its weakness is not last long, and the bottle cap is too big.

Camilla91

My beloved scent..Now it is my signature and replaced Chanel Chance. I really like it for all occasions and seasons but also I wish it had a better staying power.

Gulnara
Gulnara

Bright Crystal is soft, delicate, slightly sweet, clean & luminous, definitely summer fragrance. It is so fresh & aquatic. It is also young and girly. The longevity & sillage are moderate. This is a kind of perfume that cannot be someone's top favorite. I would never purchase it myself. However I am happy to have it in my collection. It is a kind of luxurious air freshener for me which I wouldn't mind to smell all day around me. The bottle design (especially big one) is so banal, it definitely looks cheap. I hate that big cap too. I wouldn't expect this kind of fragrance to be in a laconic flacon, but even this boring scent doesn't deserve to be in a bottle like that. It is something I would never like to see on my vanity table.

katemcq
katemcq

This smells a whole lot like Yellow Diamond but without as many woody undertones. It starts with a blast of fizzy, sweet grapefruit that I like, but then is nearly indistinguishable from Yellow Diamond. I think Yellow Diamond has a slightly more assertive smell (slightly more sour) and better lasting power.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is nice! Very cute, in my opinion.

It's fresh, fruity, and floral without being tangy at all. It reminds me of sparkles or glitter.

It wont turn heads, but it'll pretty, versatile, and unoffensive.

AmyEmporiadou
AmyEmporiadou

This perfume is a nice daytime scent for that sweet adorable girl. A nice floral citrusy scent although it is a bit too soapy for my taste.

Liliya1974-2012
Liliya1974-2012

Потрясающий пион! Нежный аромат и устойчивый. Для меня так пахнет юность...

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

I absolutely love this! I don't use it anymore but few years ago I bought a bottle after bottle! It smelled great on me and all my friends wanted to buy it after they smelled it. It's not too expensive and the bottle looks nice.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

This was heavily discounted yesterday and I couldn't resist - the bottle itself is just so shiny and pretty in pink and crystal-ish and screams "I'm a Princess who's young at heart and likes getting her own way" - and I love that!

For an EDT - this is actually pretty impressive in terms of longevity, which has been around 8 hours. I used some last night and am still smelling it on my wrists this morning, not bad at all!

The scent itself? Hmmm. For me, this is almost identical to YSL's Babydoll for the first 20 minutes. There's that fresh, crisp Grapefruit note (that must come from the Yuzu) mixed with Pomegranate and it's SHARP. Very sharp. In almost no time at all though, just like with Babydoll, this darling little sweet musky note cuts through everything..so it goes from sharp and sour to invigorating, lush and juicy in no time at all!

After the pink juice has had a bit of time to settle, out come the florals - your typical, synthetic, maybe a little more complex than generic but NOT sophisticated florals. That crispness does stay, but it's nowhere near sharp or sour after the drydown - it's pleasant.

I'm very pleased with this purchase :) I've been looking for a 'play it safe - wear anywhere' perfume for ages now...I was hoping to find it with DKNY's Pure but that perfume isn't what I'd call safe at all. Bright Crystal is though, YAY for finally finding it!

Calvini
Calvini

I smelled a lot of passion fruit, with floral in the background. Very refreshing and light.. I picture a blonde in light pink haha

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I am falling in love with this fragrance all over again.
This perfume can be fun, flirty, sophisticated, elegant and exotic.
I agree with reviewers that it morphs differently on different skin chemistry, but that is also true of every perfume out there. On me this is predominantly a fresh and spicy floral that comes fully loaded, but sheer.
It stays on your skin, and has a lot of presence. It lingers for hours.
What I can smell most of all are the citrus, pomegranate and floral accords. This is almost a pomegranate lemonade type scent, and astounds me in the Summer. When you spray this in hot weather, the florals BLOOM on your skin. Heat magnifies fragrance, but this one stays beautifully soft and fresh.

*This is the scent I can imagine wafting from young girls in a hot humid climate of the orient, like India. It is spicy and sweet and fresh, just like the beautiful jasmine that grows there and energizing like the spicy Indian cuisine.*

This scent has an exotic burst of yuzu fruit, mellowing out into sweet pomegranate and the scent trails behind you with blooming magnolia, lotus and peony, after a few hours, finishing with musk which ensures a creamy dry down. Gorgeous. One of my all time favorites ever, and surely will be a repurchase!

yenpham3011
yenpham3011

This scent is not for me. It's sweet but not deep, just superficial and impulsive. And the bottle looks cheap.

kerry_rahma
kerry_rahma

it smells sweet and fresh, but too light and girly for me.. It's gone after 2 hours with no trace at all.. I'm living on a tropical city, so maybe it's different

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

it smells like sharp fresh cut grass to me... the bottle is pretty I will give it that much

Yah-el
Yah-el

Love it – light, lasting, lovely.

Kitiara
Kitiara

In my opinion it's not too strong - it has got very slight yet powerful scent which is a rare combination. Many this kind of perfumes don't last long but this one does. It's a joyful mix of girliness, happiness and bottled summer. I wont say it's my all time fav but I would definitely buy another bottle of it just because it's so pleasant, doesn't cause headache and cheers me up so much. I used to spray it to my hair and it stayed very well, i added it once or twice a day (I must admit i loved spraying it all over, it's that kind of smell you want to feel around you all the time). Very usable and young, suitable for lively and girly women of all ages and makes you feel fresh and beautiful.

timida88
timida88

Wore it only one season, it was quite humid summer and this treasure perfume was a true relief for my soul.It was bitter and smelled like rose water with slices of fruits. Today i find it too floral on me, but i think i will come back to BC one day. It has so much beautiful memories :) Must admit it smells good on ladies in the streets, always makes them look elegant and youthful.

xVal

This perfume is very delicate and soft smelling.
I don't think it smells the same as dior addict 2 at all, maybe in the air.
On my skin , this one smells just as it says, pomegranate, yuzu,peony..unlike dior addict 2 that smells like a very powdery musky grapefruit.
I had this one for so long, and I'm tempted to buy it again!

hollyms
hollyms

Super fresh, clean, and feminine. I just love it. I also spray this all over my linens so my house has its very own beautiful signature smell. :)

sky74
sky74

The worst by Versace. Cheap, boring, annoying.

jana.hullinghorst

This scent changes day to day depending on your chemistry. Some days it smells great, other days it smells like sharp soap. Whatever is in this really reacts to ph in a way that can be either brilliant or devastating. just roll the dice I guess..

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Because this is a Versace i expected a kick and a punch from it...very grrrrr... HA HA HA!

I smelled it and i instantly pictured a little shy girl staring at her baby pink shoes, dressed in her Sunday best, topped with a white hat and pink bow that her mommy put together. So adorable and young =)

But seriously now...this perfume is marketed as a delicate vamp?! Hmm it's a hit and miss in my opinion. The only thing that makes it sexy is the brand. As far as the perfume goes.. it is sweet and a bit crispy fresh. Lacking some stronger base notes in my opinion and it just leaves u wanting something more spectacular.

I enjoyed my 1st bottle but.... i am afraid that i will never go for my 2nd. I need a bit more bite! =)

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

This smells like little rose-shaped soaps my grams had in her bathroom.

Sassy1
Sassy1

Wow....is there a woman on the planet who hasn't worn and reviewed this scent?

As for me, I applied a complete sample vial this morning to every possible pulse point and body crease.

Now, less than an hour later, it has all totally disappeared except only the slightest trace of a slight sweet muskiness when nose is applied directly to skin.

This is not a perfume. It's a glorified body spray at an outrageous price.

Pass...

Hazirah12
Hazirah12

I bought this one as a random purchase. At 1st sniff, hated it so much like seriously. At the bottle, it smelss so generic with an strong alcohol scent,and quite soapy.. That's all i get. Then I sprayed it on my skin, oh my, worst. It smells worst on my skin, like this really generic and super strong sour smell, not even the good kind of sour, but the really awful sour smell that I couldn't barely stand at all. I guess it doesn't work with my body chemistry. I totally regret purchasing it at first, such a shame with such a pretty bottle. (Yes I do bought it randomly just because of the fancy bottle).

And then, suddenly, after about 5-10 minutes, I randomly sniffed my wrist again. Wow, surpisingly, it was suddenly sweet,just the kind of scent that I was expicting from the pretty girly bottle. Very bright, fresh, sweet, and yes very pink. That's what I had in my mind after like the 3rd sniff. I was relieved, at least it wasn't a complete waste as it smells horrible on my skin at first, possibly the top notes? (Yuzu and pomegranate I think?) Yes, I couldn't stand the opening top notes at all. But just as it subdues into the middle and base notes, where it starts to get all sweet and feminine, then it is wearable and I actually kinda like it. Could be perfect for a laid-back casual day.

Would I puchase it again? Maybe not, as I prefer it to be nice from the first whiff i sprayed it. But at least it is wearable after like 5-10 minutes, so it wasn't a complete waste as I really wanted to like it due to the pretty bottle that I just love. I guess it all depends on your body chemistry with the fragrance.

zaik
zaik

Got it for my birthday, i really loved its very light, sweet, floral spring/summer scent, very feminine.Only problem is that it doesnt last long max 3 hours. so i think it is a bit pricey for how long it lasts.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I first saw this in a magazine paper sampler and it smelled rather nice & I really wanted to own a bottle of this. I got my sampler today and all I can say is that it does smelled better than on the paper sampler! But alas, this fragrance is a little soft for my nose, it might need re-spraying in 3 hours after the first spray. To my nose this has a similarity to Lanvin's Eclat de Arpege, the violet colored perfume. Light and nice but needs to have more "KICK" in it. .

Arielrose
Arielrose

I got a sample of this perfume and was hoping it would be good. It's quite pricey and the bottle is pretty cool looking, so I had my hopes! Unfortunately this is probably going to be one of my most negative reviews - so I apologize in advance, as I don't mean to offend anyone!

To be honest, I can't believe something this expensive smells so cheap. It's like a mall fragrance counter mish-mash, the sort of smell you get when you walk by one. It's too strong, even one spray was overwhelming to me, which is saying a lot because I like perfumes to not be too weak. There is a strong 'alcohol' or synthetic sort of note, which didn't really go away. The other notes aren't enough to overcome that, and they are generic smelling.

I just got a sample of Yellow Diamond - so maybe that one will be better! In the meantime, Bright Crystal is Blah Crystal on me ;)

Berth
Berth

This one is very fresh and fruity, and is very similar to Dior addict 2, but I think Dior's is more warm, less synthetic

Metalhead666
Metalhead666

This is the best fragrance my nose has ever experienced. I just want to smell it forever~!!

kvext
kvext

I like this scent. It smells clean, and like nice hairspray.

CamiGray

I loveee bright crystal, on me smells like mango and jasmine.. its sooo yammy turns me on a bit... get the picture lolz and it stays for ages in my skin

HazelNicoletti

I tried this at Macy's and I regret smelling it. The perfume can on way way way too. I don't even remember what I smelled..it was just a memory of a too-strong scent. Sorry for those who loved this fragrance, but its not my type.

ss143
ss143

I did not like this at all. Found it did not mix well with my chemistry and and gave me a severe headache it was as if I was standing in the middle of a laundromat with several different detergents and fabric softners mixing together. I guess I just enjoy my scents a little less clean and a bit more dirty.

replay
replay

I don't understand why is this so popular, to me it smells soapy.

skiwi23
skiwi23

I've been wearing this a lot lately and it's just so perfect for spring. I get a light fruity grapefruit with just a whisper of floral everytime the wind blows thru my hair. It makes me feel romantic and girly. It's something I will wear when I'm walking my dog thru a park on a nice sunny day or at a picnic with friends. Just one spray and I'm good to go^^

Bellarossel
Bellarossel

I love the packaging and also the smell! Its smell is moderately strong, but not too heavy that it drives people away!

I'm not a master in detecting which flowers' aroma, but the scent does not change that much:)

harpist
harpist

I received this as a sample and really quite enjoyed the bright and fresh scents!
I had to put a little more of the fragrance on myself since at first I thought it was so light, but eventually I could smell more of the notes as it blended with my body and skin. To my surprise, this one is a scent that transformed itself the longer I wore it. At the end of the day I found myself appreciating the yuzu, citrus, and soft floral scents. Since it was so different from the usual that I wore, it was very refreshing to get a whiff every so often. I found myself even thinking, oh, why does it smell so nice? Wait, is that me? (:
However, it does have a tendency to turn a bit sour, leaving an synthetic... hmm, almost like autumn wet leaf smell which I don't like.
Bright Crystal is definitely for the more youthful and energetic lady. I'd like to purchase a smaller bottle if I have the chance.

yenyok
yenyok

I got this for my 2013 summer, In my skin smell very citrus and I love this! next week he is the only one that its coming to Miami.

xVal

I really love this scent.
It's so fresh and fruity/floral.
I thought I got over this a year ago, but I'm wanting it again SO BAD.
Definitely would get it again as soon as possible. :)

moraine

This is one of those scents where timing and skin chemistry make all the difference. Sniffing the bottle I smell just a fresh, chilly, peony spring scent, but when sprayed on my skin -in the evening only - it sparkles briefly and then blooms...blooms amazingly, voluptuously, into something like roses, and lasts all night.

When I saw the bottle in pictures I thought it was incredibly tacky,, but in real life it's gorgeous.

Addictive! ...and my husband loves it.

semsem_sunshine
semsem_sunshine

smells like shampoo.I like it :)

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is pleasant and inoffensive. Very floral on me, however it also smells synthetic and kind of boring. Just another generic flowery/slightly fruity perfume. Next.

hadew1
hadew1

Isn't skin chemistry funny? Although this is classed as a fruity floral, it is a definite floral aquatic on my skin. That's not a bad thing at all--it's a very NICE aquatic floral--but aside from the faintest wisp of bitter orange (the yuzu?) in the first minute, I'm only picking up magnolia, peony, lotus and aquatic notes. The base notes haven't even shown up for the party yet, and I've been wearing it for a few hours now.

Overall, a very nice scent, but not at all what I was expecting! Probably won't purchase, but will definitely finish up my sample.

miss sammi
miss sammi

Just tested this today. It is *very* light, inoffensive, but to me nothing special. Ended very sharp on my skin.

For a fresher scent I prefer Omnia Crystalline, for a touch more floral, while still being fresh I would choose SJP Lovely.

I have Crystal Noir which I love.

I am by know means an expert, but I do love perfume, still trying to find a few that truly grab me.

paojaime
paojaime

I went to Macy's and tried this on one arm and Chanel Chance Eau Tendre on the other. I had tried them both before and found them to be similar in the drydown, so I had to compare them side by side. Initially Versace is frutier, but for some reason the dry down on my skin in almost identical. Chanel turned into something more powdery while Versace was slightly sharper, but still very similar with my skin chemistry. I'd have to say I was extremely surprised that Versace lasted longer on my skin than Chanel. The sales lady told me Chanel would last longer for sure, since their perfumes have a higher oil content, but that wasn't the case. As I would walk I would catch more wiffs of Versace than Chanel, which would make the choice obvious if I had to pick one. I haven't bought Bright Crystal yet because though it smells delicious, it is very flowery. I like scents that have more of a punch than just flowers... maybe some fruit or some musk? Regardless it's very feminine and I applaud the lasting power, unlike what some reviewers are saying.

Asty
Asty

Initially I did like this perfume. Very sweet smelling. However, after only a few weeks of wearing it I discovered I was pregnant and the smell made me vomit, and still does to this day 6yrs on. Gave it away to my young niece who was thrilled to bits it.

craftymom
craftymom

Very bright and fresh. I am 47 and I don't think this is too young for me.
I think it smells a lot like grapefruit. Wearing it today at a store, the checker told me I smelled good "like shampoo". I like this on my day off when I'm in jeans. It's one of my "happy" fragrances. Fresh, clean and in a perpetual good mood.

A very airy and bright floral. At first I get citrus zest (I'm guessing this is the yuzu) and then a watery lotus/magnolia over a very light woody base. A very young feeling floral. Light enough for office because there is very little sweetness here, but best for ladies under 25. This would make a great gift for a teenaged girl who is the "ladylike" type.

filmoyster
filmoyster

I cannot get into enjoying Bright Crystal Versace!

It is something that I like sometimes, and dislike most of the time. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly why, and I believe it's due to synthetic notes. It may be the Yuzu, which is a delectable smell and flavoring when I have tasted it in its natural state. I was excited to find a fragrance with this note, but am disappointed in Versace's treatment of it. I found:

Within the first five minutes:

- I instantly notice the Yuzu, Pomegranate, and water notes.
- I love eating and smelling Yuzu but this seems like a cheap synthetic version of these flavors
- Peony is there, but again, a synthetic version

The perfume evolves in about thirty minutes:

- Sweet, generic floral scent
- I cannot identify any further notes, it just smells floral and blah

*4/10 rating as it is an inconsistent fragrance
*4/10 headache factor - this gives me a slight headache

filmoyster.wordpress.com

lini
lini

light floral & clean scent. It stays on skin for hours. I recommend spraying this around the neck and behind the ear, as it lingers and men will say...damn you smell good!

Highly recommend.

denncita
denncita

I got this perfume three days ago. I had been wanting to get it for a long time since my husband like it when I sprayed it on at the counter. It opens up very "bright" like the name suggests, with a lot of citrus notes. But I also keep smelling Rose for some reason!!! The dry down is very musky to the point where it makes me nauseous....and then I can't smell it at all after 4 hrs. It's an alright scent, very crisp and fresh and sexy but headache inducing at the same time if you wear too much.

piapedersen
piapedersen

Loving several of Versace's scents I bought this one in a double pack with Yellow Diamond. When I first tried it I instantly thought "Dior Addict". It's a nice smell but I keep thinking copy... and the bottle is not as charming and inventive as Dior's, which belongs to one of my top 20 bottles ;O)

soraelle
soraelle

I really like this scent and versace frangrace so far reacts really well to my skin (it lasts for a long time). it's definitely bright, lovely and light.

evanthie
evanthie

Despite of its beautiful opening the drydown appeared to be very artificial...like some detergent, I'd say

karyna
karyna

The smell is fresh, sweet and feminine

katycolleenj
katycolleenj

I have this perfume, and at first I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I had smelled it on a coworker, and on her it smelled really floral and musky. I am drawn to floral and musky scents, and those smell best on my skin so I decided to get some. Ordinarily, fruity scents smell way too sweet on me, and I end up never wearing it again. I didn't like how it smelled on me at first, but after the initial spray, I noticed that it started to smell very warm and with my natural chemistry, it was faintly musky and floral. It smells very clean and refreshing on me. It's one of my favorites now!

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

I got this as a gift for Christmas 4 years ago, and still got the bottle maybe at 50%, I found it nice, very soft and feminine. Not intrusive or striking at all, it's very delicate and tender. I wore it only for daytime special occasions, I used Bright Crystal on my wedding last year, and it seems almost intimate, very close to my skin, confortable, almost romantic.. I really want the dark sister too, but this one is really pretty, a good choice for those who want something soft and feminine.. sillage is fine but not excellent, and longevity, could be a lot better..

nomi77
nomi77

makes you feel bright and shiny like its name

salne
salne

This perfume is my signature since from a girl I've transformed in to a woman.
The smell is fresh, sweet and very feminine. Every time I wear Versace Bright Crystal I receive multiple compliments from men and women.
I also own a darker sister Crystal Noir.

derkargy
derkargy

I want this desperately.I smelled it on a colleague who has approximately the same skin chemistry with mine,and it was lovely on her.Ideal for sunny spring mornings and summer afternoons.

johnsmommy
johnsmommy

I like this and it is growing on me. It drys down to a woody floral. It reminds me of wood working in spring. Not too strong, but there.

evhely
evhely

That don't impress me...I think is very ordinary smell and on the square it smell synthetic too. No lasting no sillage also. What a disappointment for my nose!!!

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

My mom complimented me when I wore this perfume (I just put some on as a sample), but I can not wear it for some reason. It makes my eyes water sooooo bad!

Rodha
Rodha

i was gifted this perfume by my aunt.. i love its smell. on me it stays quite long.. i sometimes spray it on my scarf and it lasts verryyyy long :) its somehow nostalgic <3

peekaboow
peekaboow

To me, this perfume smells 'just a perfume'. nothing special, I can't remember how it smelled 3 or 4 hours after I sprayed it on my wrist..
This is a very save scent, in terms of it wont offend most people. But I don't think I would ever steal some attention wearing this perfume as it only says: you're perfumed. Nothing more, nothing less.

liiva
liiva

I really can not understand what is so special in this?! And I can not to discover something adorable in this scent. So cheap floral scent!

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

This is the classiest perfume I own and the only scent in the world that instantly makes me feel like I'm spoiling myself. This perfume is pure beauty, and I think the crystal theme is absolutely perfect and they couldn't have chosen anything better to represent such a beautiful perfume.

The smell reminds me of a sweet champagne, if there was a bouquet of roses sitting next to it that bloomed diamonds instead of buds.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

If you grow flower in your own garden, you will understand this perfume is cheap scent far from natural. It smell very synthetic chemical water. Before you buy this one, go to flower shop or market,then you will know what i mean.

lspreack
lspreack

It must be the citrus that gives it a slight ammonia smell to my nose. It almost is a grapefruit fragrance, but I'm reading it as ammonia. I wonder if the yuzu is in the grapefruit family? The dry down on this is lovely, but took 4hours to develop. I smell the florals, but because that ammonia citrus smell lasts so long I dont think I'll be purchasing a bottle

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

A tart blast of sweet juice, on top of a light sugary, floral. The magnolia dominates. As it settles to it's bottom it seems to give off a faint, golden glow. Nothing about this fragrance is heavy or dark. The name suits it well.

freddinos
freddinos

Very fruity, I also detect lychees in this one? Can be somewhat harsh after the first opening, not a 'hug me' smell, but one that sais 'admire me from a distance'

Guramrit
Guramrit

It is a light fragrance. Not too floral, just the right amount. Though I wish it lasted longer but all together it is great and I absolutely love it!

Luxury Gal
Luxury Gal

When I asked the front counter for a suggestion the lady gave this one. When I tried it, it smelled amazing! Very soft, pretty and floral, but still will stay around for a long time. It is something that I really wanted for myself!

rainrowan
rainrowan

I'm seriously contemplating getting Bright Crystal Versace to replace my last remaining bottle of Miss Dior Cherie (regrettably reformulated and renamed, ugh and I will not re-buy again). I know they are not the same scents but I remember being impressed to the same degree. I was struck by very cheerful and sexy impressions. Will have to look for it next time.

jana.hullinghorst

I received this scent as a christmas gift this year. I am falling in love with this! the pomegranate dominates with soft florals on the edge. The amber gives it a slight warmth that rounds out the scent making it interesting yet uncomplicated. Decent staying power, probably 3 to 4 hours with 2 sprays. Men LOVE LOVE LOVE this smell too so I would highly suggest wearing it on dates :)

Love Love Love
Oh my god I love this perfume
To be frank I like to wear this every day. Very floral. Has a nice Lotus smell to it. This is lasting so long on my skin. I have received numerous compliments on this perfume. 10 out of 10 for this perfume.

Love Love Love
Oh my god I love this perfume

raman.gill
raman.gill

L.O.V.E.
I was going to buy Yellow Diamond however I sampled this and I loved it! I ended up buying this instead because it is such a great fragrance! The citrus stops the fragrance from being too floral and vice versa. This is perfect for ANYONE of all ages and I believe it will definitely get a few heads turning! :D
Rating : 5/5 - My new favourite! :D

Jaay1
Jaay1

The most amazing, perfect perfume I have EVER purchased. I have one bottle that has lasted me over 3 years and I just ordered 2 brand new 3OZ bottles! I bought my mother a gift set for Christmas 2009 and she still has 1/4 left and she will only spray 1 to 2 sprays in the morning for work and I can still smell it on her when she gets home. It smells absolutely beautiful on my mother. This is my favorite perfume and I will continue to wear it until the day I die. It is perfect. This perfume does NOT wear off, EVER. It will never come off unless you take a shower and wash your clothes. It is absolutely beautiful and nothing can amount to Bright Crystal in my eyes.

Britt005
Britt005

it's just a really feminine and romantic perfume. quite flirty and floral definitely something most girls will like!

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Fell in love with this at first sniff, but mind you, being a huge Alberto Morillas fan I might be a tad biased, haha! Been road testing this for a couple of days now but will defnitely see tomorrow if this will be MY signature scent as I will be wearing it to an important event for the entire day. Will update.

Update: I think Bright Crystal is my lucky perfume. Wore it to the "important event" and it turned out to be a huge success primarily because I felt so happy, confident and beautiful wearing this perfume! :)

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This perfume is one of my favourites !!!!!!! Smells super sexy & light a couple light sprays is all you need and it really lasts a long time and is soo feminine , very impressed this scent would be a top choice for going out on special occasions when you really want to be noticed excellent :)

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I wasn't aware until I got home with it that this was an Alberto Morillas creation. Loving so many of his already , I'm not surprised. Reminds me a lot of other pink, sparkly floral fragrances he's done. Not original, particularly, but very cheerful and feminine.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

Thanks to Conifer lover, I got the chance to try out this lovely perfume...I took it on a trip with me and ended up polishing off what was left in the bottle! I had trouble picking out individual notes, but the overall effect is a sweet, clean, glowing scent. Perfect for travel, when I am in close quarters with lots of people. I can imagine that this would make a great gift scent for people who like soft, feminine perfumes. Very nice!

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

Got this perfume today finally after smelling this a couple weeks ago, i instantly fell in love with this smell, it would smell really great in the spring/summer time as it has a nice floral/sweet smell to it that is not to heavy. It is worth getting. :)

amanda

just got one from my sister. It brings back good memories from my first year in college. Its a soft but lasting, pleasant but not boring smell. It has something different in it that i cant get used to (in a good way) and thats why I always want to smell it again and again.

elenamldv
elenamldv

Nice floral perfume. I was in love with it at first, but it's not a always-come-back perfume.
It's nice while the bottle lasts. Not overpowering, very subtlly lingers on your body.

Kain
Kain

A pleasant and charming feminine fragrance which is mostly on the generic and common road but it's a good one.
The opening is semi fresh citrusy and fruity scent mixed with some floral and some sweetness in the background.
The citrus in the opening isn't very bright and so fresh like summer fragrances. it's just there, right behind the fruity scent to give it a fresh aroma. you can easily smell the freshness of the citrus.
The fruity smell which is the main note of the fragrance in the beginning, smell fresh because of the yuzu note and it almost smell like peach, but when you take a look at note breakdown you will see it's pomegranate that smell really close to peach.
I believe there is pepper note in this fragrance which is not in the note breakdown but I've smelt it.
It's not that strong, it's just there to give the scent just a small kick!
In the dry down the citrusy scent in gone and floral and sweetness come in front and push the fruity note in the background.
The mid and the base are almost the same and there is no big difference between them.
The mid and base note is very common to the nose. The simple sweet floral scent is a very common in women fragrances and this one has it too.
Both projection and longevity is really good. no problem at all.
يه عطر زنانه خوشبو و جذاب كه البته بوي عادي و عاميانه اي داره و خيلي خاص و منحصر بفرد نيست اما در عين حال بوي بسيار خوبي داره
رايحه اوليه اين عطر بوي نسبتا شاداب و مركباتي هست كه مقدار مشخصي بوي ميوه اي و مقداري كمي رايحه هاي گلها و رايحه شيرين اونو همراهي ميكنن
بوي مركباتي اين عطر خيلي خنك و شاداب مثل عطرهاي تابستوني نيست. شما بيشتر بوي ميوه اي حس ميكنين كه بوي مركباتي باهاش تركيب شده و بوشو ترش و شاداب ميكنه. در حقيقت بوي ميوه اي در رايحه ابتدايي قويترين رايحه هست
بوي ميوه اي بويي شبيه به هلو داره اما وقتي مياين رايحه هاي عطر رو نگاه ميكنين ميبينين كه انار هست اما بوش شباهت زيادي به هلو داره
هر چند تو رايحه هاي اين عطر فلفل قيد نشده اما به نظر من بوي فلفل هم ميشه حس كرد اما خيلي قوي نيست و در حاشيه قرار داره و يه مقدار بوي اوليه رو تند و فلفلي ميكنه
در ادامه و در رايحه مياني بوي خنك و شاداب مركباتي حذف ميشه و رايحه قوي گلها و شيريني نسبتا قوي بقيه رايحه ها رو به حاشيه هدايت ميكنن و شروع به حكمفرمايي تا انتهاي عمر عطر روي پوست شما ميكنن
رايحه پايايني هم خيلي شبيه به رايحه مياني هست
رايحه مياني و پاياني بوي خيلي عاميانه اي داره. تركيب گلها و رايحه ها شيرين تركيبي هست كه توخيلي از عطرهاي زنانه استفاده شده و ممكنه شما وقتي بوش ميكنين شما رو خيلي هيجان زده نكنه و يه جورايي براتون تكراري باشه
البته اگه عطرهاي زيادي بو كرده باشين
در كل عطر خوب و خوشبويي هست و كيفيت مطلوبي داره
پخش بو و ماندگاريش زياده از اين نظر هيچ مشكلي نداره

nejj807
nejj807

I love the scent on the bottle and on my cousin and sprayed some on my wrist to test it. In 3 hours the good scent fades away and took a bad turn (sour I think?) which is bothering and not to my liking. Maybe it's just my skin. Too bad since I really love the initial scent and how it smelled on other people

Fancystuff56
Fancystuff56

This perfume has a clean, fresh and elegant scent. I have been wearing it for about a year now and I have received compliments every time I wear it. The smell isn't overwhelming or too strong, and it is rather subtle which only reflects its elegance. Fabulous scent, perfect for any occasion and especially wonderful during spring and summer time. It is almost the exact opposite of Crystal Noir but just as amazing! I love it!

annaiilyzii
annaiilyzii

Such an inviting fragrance! The name "Bright Crystal" definitely fits the scent. The first thing I thought of when I smelled this was "Wow, this is so bright and airy. I love it!" I had no clue the word "bright" was actually in the name until I found it later on in a magazine ad and noticed the familiar scent, and realized it was what I had spritzed on during my last trip to Nordstroms. I was aware what I had sprayed was Versace, just never quiet sure on the particular scent. I love the refreshing floral that lingers long after its sprayed. Almost like a rose with a kick. Love this one!

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

This is the same as Gucci Envy Me and just as sour.This turns into a clean fresh smell but is on the sour side on me.It's also the same as Burberry Brit Sheer.

sorrythistaken

This was one of my signature scent.It would always be my all time favourite scent.It has this springy, fresh and clean smell.This is a perfect scent for summer and spring.When you spray this in the morning it just makes you smile through out the day :D

fdmc
fdmc

Pure sensuality, pure transparency and pure luminosity.
I love the smell and the bottle of this perfume, reflects a classic and timeless elegance.
Women who wear this fragrance convey a special glow like a real crystal.
A real masterpice.

Unfinished
Unfinished

I think it is an utterly bland juice which has synthetic and linear fruity vibe. It has a sort of feminine touch that I find vulgar.

dona1234
dona1234

very pretty smell I like it, but it doesn't last...it lasts max 2-3hours.

gretavivante
gretavivante

My signature perfume. Have been using it every day for a couple of years now. Get a lot of compliments on it all the time. One gardener even told me this perfume was definitely designed to attract men, he said "it smells divine" =))

swtpces
swtpces

It smells very floral at the onset but settles on sweet, a bit citrusy, afterwards. It will leave you feeling very prim and lady-like. However, the scent doesn't appear very special to me. I remember smelling locally-made colognes at the supermarket with similar notes.

Longevity is bad, especially for the brand and its price. On my wrist, it only lasted around 3 hours on a cold weather. It might work better when sprayed on clothes, however.

On the positive note, the bottle is very cute and worth keeping! :)

zennia04
zennia04

It's a busy day today + hot/dry weather and I'm glad i'm wearing Bright Crystal Versace. I think it perfectly complimented my day. It has a soft feminine floral scent and the slight bitterness added a unique twist. Silage is just average but I prefer my fragrances to be this way as i find applying & re-applying perfume leisurely artsy :)

ann_gurl
ann_gurl

its so lovely last on my skin ... still can smell on the next morning ... yeah already a second bottle for this perfume ... interesting ^^

annettepe
annettepe

i know a lot of people love this fragrance but to me it smells very boring. i dont find it unique at all. its a very basic soft floral scent to me but still quiet distinctive. i dont care for this scent. if youre into complex and heavier scent this is not for you although it smells pleasant on others but nothing special.

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

I wear this during a big meeting or if I need to feel powerful :)

caffeine_junkee
caffeine_junkee

The aptly named Bright Crystal is a sparkling, translucent fragrance for ladies who [might] have outgrown their taste for vanillic fruity-florals and are looking for something more sophisticated and elegant yet still light and refreshing. I would en-liken Bright Crystal to a debutante. Think of a polished ingenue who puts aside the Shirley Temple of her callow youth in exchange for a Pomegranate Margarita.

The clean and sharp scent of yuzu combined with the tartness of pomegranate are well blended with aptly chosen complementary florals: creamy peony, discreetly citric magnolia, and sweetish lotus. The slight sourness and bittersweet nuances may be off-putting to some. But for me, these traits are what make it a suitable alternate to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea when there are days I find the latter too spicy and green. Conversely, it's also gorgeous for layering with it when I want extra sweetness to my spice. Love this.

Guro
Guro

The smell is very nice. However, so many women are wearing this perfume and personally, I prefer a perfume that is more unique and less recognizable.

agnes.marti2
agnes.marti2

It was a gift from, my boyfried. After I throw out my old perfumes, I wanted a new signature fragrance.
Bright Crystal was a good choice from him, it was a very good scent. Very long lasting, fresh and a little sweet. I realy liked it, but after we broke up, I started hate this scent. The little boutle landed in my refuse collector. I really feel pity for the beautiful bottle…
After a few month I tried to buy another bottle. That time I forget the sad memory and then I able to enjoy the fragrance!
But after a few weeks later I smash my best fried perfume in to pieces (accidentally). Insted of buying her perfume, I offerd her my new Bright Crystal bottle. She accepted it.
I think I never buy it again… I wander it maybe gives me misfortune.

foxy_princess

My mummy bought me this today :O wooot!
Haha anyways it's nice and fresh. It reminds me of one of those classy women who walk past you and smell ridiculously clean, girly and are well done up. It's a fragrance that screams 'I take care of my appearance and hygeine' lol

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

I got this as a Christmas gift about 2-3 years ago. It is an alright fragrance, just not something I would buy for myself. I read the notes and see that it doesn't seem too bad, but I remember that I gave it to my mother about half way through. I guess it is not for me. All in all, not a bad fragrance, however! Very soft, very light, inoffensive.

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

My favourite fragrance from Versace. I would reccomend to anyone who likes peony, magnolia and aquatic perfumes. There is something bitter and refreshing at the begining and that part always attracts me. On a right person BC smells sooo sexy!

Jvelador
Jvelador

Ive had this before and loved it so much that I actually bought 5 more boottles when it first came out... For one everyone has different chemistry. I got lots of compliments , from men n women down to they wanted to go out and buy it... I just purchased 2 more due to I missed smelling it, fresh clean , kinda fruity , a pinch of floral. I love it!!

pri_alip
pri_alip

The very moment it sits on the skin, it smells good, a very pleasing floral scent. After about 15 minutes or so, though, some of the base notes come out at their fullest and I really don't like them. I can't tell which one is the worst, but my guess is that's the mahogany thing. I felt bothered and uncomfortable, wanted to wash it away. I'm glad I didn't buy this.

belletresor
belletresor

Very pretty, fresh floral with citrus notes. Super-feminine. I love this for work or a weekend out. Quite a few of the reviews say that it doesn't last long, but I find it does on me....in fact, I can smell it on my clothes for several days in the closet.

I guess I agree that it is nothing earth-shakingingly unique, which is why I gave it a "like", versus a "love". But, for me , it has a solid place in my perfume wardrobe. Funny, I bought it blind because my local Costco had a good price on it (not very glamorous, I know!!) Ended up really liking it.

It is definitely a beautiful composition, and more classy than many of the newer "sweet-candy-gourmand" fragrances that are dominating the market.

rubyred
rubyred

Fresh fruity floral that's completely disappeared in 10 minutes. What the heck did I pay this money for?

ElleNell
ElleNell

Why is this not advertised. It is such a beautiful bottle and gorgeousness feminine scent. I would have never known about this only I came across it by chance. Just lovely.

sahd0w
sahd0w

It's a nice scent that becomes really soft and sweet as time goes on. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to that point, it's practically gone. This perfume hardly lasts half a day. Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel I got my money's worth.

Jenereime
Jenereime

I use this scent when attending semi-casual events! I find it to be a very soft, fresh and feminine scent. I think the rose and woodsy scent stand out but are in no way overpowering! A very lovely scent!

(A previous J-LO: Still addict, I found this to be a new favorite!)

ver jaina
ver jaina

the bottle is soo pretty! how many times i've smelled it on paper i said to myself "i must get this one next"...i thought it was as good as what i've hoped for, at least in the league of Bvlgari Omnias & such, but now finally it came, sprayed onto my skin...it seems ordinary, almost sour like (but not as bad as Davidoff Cool Water sourness). it's quite meh, really...but the bottle can be a good deco item ;)

xVal

I wore this one for a long time,and purchased it 2 times. I probably won't repurchase this one again because I don't like it much anymore..

jan17
jan17

A bright and lovely floral, sensual and sophisticated, the first notes feels the yuzu and pomegranate, with citrus notes, floral aura minutes later a gentle and intriguingly sensual, the skin becomes impossible not to get up smelling scent of Mermaid!

dream
dream

From the very first sniff I fell in love with this perfume :)

summer05
summer05

What a pretty, nice, kindly fruity ,calm and super feminine perfume!!
It cools down the skin and tells a stories about princesses in a fancy world , this is what can I feel when I wear BRIGHT CRYSTAL.

The alternative for this is PASSENGER CRUISE for women, I can say it's copy paste, but a super fantastic one.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

Pretty and light scent! It just doesn't last on my skin and I prefer sweeter perfumes, so it's not for me but I would recommend this for girls who like very gentle, light and pretty scents.

AurusAllenus
AurusAllenus

I have only few perfume that wokrs on me and this one is on my top list coz it really compliments by skin chemistry. I lived in tropical country and I can used this day or night. Staying power for me is above average. I called this my signature scent for most of the events.

Damag
Damag

Pretty scent, used to be my signature scent when I was 18-19 years old, recently received in a swap and realized the scent just wasn't for me anymore! The fresh, soury smell became really noticible for me now so I passed it on to my best friend ;) lasting power is TERRIBLE!! I remember it lasting longer :/ I give this one a 5/10 :)

Update: I think the one I received on swap might have turned because it was extremely soury, I smelled it at the mall today & it smelled quite fresh & yummi just As I remember it to be a few yrs. Back when it was my signature scent :)

dulcette
dulcette

sparkly, but smells like pineapples on me.

opallara
opallara

At first, I bought this perfume because I got a sample of it and it reminded me of a cheaper version of Stella by Stella McCartney. It had this rose quality to it. But the lasting power just totally sucks and I'm disappointed in it. It really is a beautiful fragrance, but what the hell does that matter when it doesn't last?

Rominabanana
Rominabanana

Don't mean to offend anyone, maybe it's just me, but this on my skin only smells of magnolias and nothing else at all....Reminds me way too much of Glade or Fabreeze toilet air freshener for me to buy it.

emi
emi

It is fruity-floral, very pretty, fresh, pink scent. It is made of high quality ingredients and you can tell that by smelling it. I get mostly yuzu and pomegranate. Plus its lasting power is immense. I could smell it on my wrist after over 16 hours and it was still there. I'm seriously considering purchase of it.

Tsz
Tsz

The bottle is beautiful but the fragrance doesn't works well on my body chemistry. Glad I only got small size.

faxitta
faxitta

I am totally in love with this scent. It is so nice and girly, yet very sexy and seductive. It is more a day time perfume, but you can still rock a late party :)
I am unfortunately out of my 2nd bottle but will definitely get a 3rd one soon.
It went very good with my skin chemistry and had a very long lasting power.

Ann-Margret Stigholt
Ann-Margret Stigholt

I must say that I don´t like so much lyxerys (look how rich we are!!) The fragranced surprised me. I know I´m very new, but very interested !!! It was such a nice, elegant, classy fragance in a positive way. I, as I said, miss a lot of experience, BUT HOWEVER the first thing I thought of was yuzy, the exclusive citrus (which many more should use), and then peonyn. They have not mixed in too much, but in my taste, excactly enough of FINE things to make this perfume " a very nice little thing", from top to basenot

suhaesa
suhaesa

it smells as if a perfume has gone souer in a bad way or gotten old but spoil t old not good old aging..any way its a very light not so fresh strange greenish flourish scent ..not so nice..

rating 2.5 out 5

Necabel
Necabel

Es un aroma agradable, pero tiene una duración ínfima (en mi caso creo que prácticamente inexistente, ya que no consigo olerlo en mi piel, solo en la botella) y un sillage inapreciable. A parte de esto, creo que le falta garra, lo encuentro demasiado suave y tímido en todos los niveles. Sin duda me quedo con la versión Yellow.

***

It's a nice scent but lasts negligible (in my case I think virtually nonexistent, and that I can not smell it on my skin, only in the bottle) and a negligible sillage. Other than that, I think it lacks grip, I find it too soft and timid at all levels. I would definitely prefer the Yellow version.

shitmuffin
shitmuffin

I purchased this today, I originally went to buy Bvlgari Amethyste, but fell inlove with this.
It's a very floral scent, clean and definitely pretty.
It's something that I could definitely wear day to day.

It reminds me alot of 'Marah Carey - Luscious Pink', which is a good thing, because that is also a gorgeous scent.

Everyone should have it in their collection, it is gorgeous.

Azrael
Azrael

Bright Crystal is a beautiful, lovely, innocent young girl/woman fragrance. I love it!
Definately an every day perfume you can wear to work or simular occasions, since its very decent.

shege.shege
shege.shege

It's a lovely summer fragrance, makes me feel aristocratic in any occasion, I always have small bottle for special events when I wan't to feel classy.

I think it's a perfect gift because you can easily fall in love with this guy, and you can't hate it because it's not heavy.

june_shmily
june_shmily

Nice..smell a bit like Dior addict 2 but the prob is after a few month, the smell change and not suit for me...my mum always ask me to remove this perfume from my perfume box:(

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is nice but it doesn't stand out enough for me to buy it. If I found this for a really good price (which I doubt) then I would consider buying it. As of right now though? No thanks.

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

This was my summer fragrance last year. It's not a particularly interesting fragrance--a light, inoffensive fruity floral. I smelled primarily the yuzu and peony. I never caught wind of the mahogany or amber. It reminded me of the Escada perfumes I wore in middle school, but perhaps a little more grown up. It smells more or less the same from start to finish. Poor sillage, moderate staying power.

Light and nice fruity floral fragrance!

Most of all I feel the yuzu, pomegranate and peony notes in this fragrance. The yuzu note is citrusy charming. And in the combination with the sourness of the not heavy pomegranate note it makes this fragrance pleasantly sour. Besides, the peony note really completes this sour beauty!

The lotus and magnolia notes are far from being intensive. I would say that they play the background role in this fragrance. Luckily the lotus note doesn't remind the cucumber scent and the magnolia note smells more like fresh and tender magnolia (how I like), but not like creamy and oily.

Usually I don't like such kind of fragrances and call them "pink water", but I really like this one somehow! It doesn't smell "pink and stupid". And luckily it almost doesn't remind me baby doll style.

It's really awesome as a fruity floral fragrance for the hot weather, because it's crispy and sour enough and far from being sweet.

I really like this fragrance. It's tender and quite alluring!

Miss Glamour
Miss Glamour

I saw it in a magazine and ripped the sample out to smell it.. it smelled very fresh and clean .. a summertime perfume... I was impressed

juri cela
juri cela

it smells like after-shave to me...

Camilla91

I m so in love with this scent, this was a gift from my boyfriend before our first trip to Belgium. Since then we both adore the smell of it. It's very feminine, just as I am :)

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

It´s really nice and sexy scent. But in my country it is very popular so you can recognize it is on many women. My cousin is a big fan of Bright Crystal, once she got it and she would like to have it again but for her it´s too expensive.For me me it´s not MUST HAVE but I would have nothing against my own 30ml.It´s rather for young woman.

Debshee
Debshee

I really love the opening. The dry down doesn't work for me. Mainly a fan of linear fragrances because it's rare to find one where I like all of the notes.

cherie97
cherie97

Bright Crystal is something that I can describe as a spring scent. It's all about the freshness and the flowers - and nothing besides that. I like it, but it's too simple for me. It's just like many other different spring scents. Plain, simple and fresh. It smells nice, it just lacks some character.
I recomend it if you want to be sure that you will smell nice and romantic somehow, without standing out. It's a very, very secure scent! I wouldn't wear it, because I need a scent with a heart, and this one has got only outlooks - if you know what I mean.
Shallow, maybe?
I really like the bottle, though. It's really nice, girly and pleasant to look at.

Vampiris
Vampiris

fresh, pleasant and friendly..very popular and a bit generic

used to like it a lot..old time fav..now i like Versace Yellow Diamond better..

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Writing from the Shopping...just tested it on paper. It's not what I expected, I was expecting something fruity and clean, or floral clean like ralph Laure 's romance... Bright Cristal is light with a touch of spicy (i don`t know if i can say "spicy", actually there`s a note that tinkles your nose a little in a pleasant way, i can`t say what that is) , it's quite unique and delicate! But just not my taste, though. I might give it another try, on my skin, next time.

zulukline
zulukline

Technically this belongs to my mother, technically she bought this for herself. Technically I'm not supposed to be using it, but technicalities aside, I LOVE THIS. I will probably steal this from my mom because it's such a light sexy fragrance, the bottle also shimmers on my vanity.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

Previously,I did my review in fragrantica.com regarding this fragrance and it was 3 months ago. I’m going to give my actual review.I’ve tried the original Versace bright crystal perfume tester for 3 times and I am very satisfied with the scent.

To me,VBC smells wonderful.i can smell the bitter-sweetness of pomengranate.i think it is fairly balanced with citrusy yuzu.i just randomly guess that yuzu is a kind of Japanese lemon..I purposely said that because of the name itself,YUZU…sounded Japanese-like name..well,I don’t know exactly which family does yuzu belongs to..but I’ve gone through Wikipedia and stated that yuzu originated from china and then was introduced in korea n japan during Tang Dynasty…

Anyway,what makes VBC more complete is the fresh and lovely smells of lotus,peony and magnolia.while on the dry down,it’s becoming warm and floral-ambery.i think amber creates the warmth of this fragrance.whereas musk making it even more softer..as for mahagony,it probably makes VBC smells classical n nostalgic.what about iced accord?i think the ice creates the cooling n soothing effects in bright crystal.

Everytime I spritz it on my skin (wrist area),I can’t help myself from constantly smelling my wrist.it smells good on me and I think it blends well with my skin chemistry.to me,VBC is the softer n lighter version of Gucci Envy Me and Dior Addict 2 like most of the viewers commented..well,i think it’s just a coincidence.to define VBC,I define it as :

• Feminine n sophisticated,
• classical n nostalgic,
• addictive,sexy n mysterious
• not too sweet n not overpowering,
• Soft,cooling and a soothing fragrance.

As for the design of the bottle,it’s attractive n stylish.the transparency of the bottle embodies/pictures the wearer as an honest person..the bold and well-crafted crystal-like cap on top,shows the person with dignity,determined and strong-willed.the bottle is also pink in colour..according to my colour code personality book,pink has these kind of characters such as :
• loving,
• caring,
• passionate,
• ladylike n sometimes childish-like,
• fun to be with,
• sensitive,
• protective,
• conservative,
• and loyal.

For those ladies out there who have or have had this perfume,you may have/had these traits of personalities.
Credit to Versace,because you know women well by relating women with THE COLOUR OF PINK & THE SHINY BRIGHT CRYSTAL.that’s brilliant indeed.

ruth53
ruth53

I love this sent and have woren it for many years. It's one of the bottles I use totally until there is not a drop left. I buy it on line to keep the price down. I find I like it best in the winter months for some reason. I always ask for it for Christmas.

ramennara
ramennara

This perfume smells delicious as soon as you spray it (pomegranate is definitely there). It is so unique and delicious. My favorite. However, it does NOT last. it dries into a sour type smell on clothes and disappears from skin. I wish they would make a EDP out of this.

MaggieKat

This is a perfume I should not like, I have no idea why I even bought it in the first place, but I do like it. It makes me smile for some reason and I dont get too much of the fruity part of the fruity-floral combination. I also like the fact that it is strong and lasts on me, I can still smell it 5 hours after spraying it on. So yes, I like this perfume a lot.

nikitajade
nikitajade

I REALLY wanted to try this, even though I'm addicted to Crystal Noir and everyone said...no you won't like it! So when my friend bought me a bottle, I was thrilled...and then not so much so. While it's this lovely sparkiling floral in the bottle, as soon as it touches my skin it smells like lemon scented bleach. My daughter tried it, and it shines on her...the sparkling floral becomes sweet and crisp on her skin. So not a total waste.

Jellybean
Jellybean

So funny how perfume shop seller tells me the price of this and goes " you know it's versace", okay so what, there are other brand names outthere that suck lot less.
Well notes looked good but, this is too light, watered down synthetic floral with some citrus added. Cheapo smelling. Kind of tolerable, however it does not meet brand name and price standards.
This was supposed to be opposite Crystal Noir which is whole lot better; yes it's too watered down and blaaahhh type a scent. Would not want to waste my dineros on this ripoff.

Chenet
Chenet

this is not for everybody some may carry it wonderfully but in my case it's annoying after an hour. I find that peony and amber too straking for my senses

jennifer.radcliffe3

Starts out a bit too flowery and fruity, lush, i love the dry down smell. Beautiful and classy.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I had tried Bright Crystal once years a go and I hated it. It was just wrong, sour and unpleasant.
Few weeks ago I was on a holiday and one perfume shop sold BC 19,90e. At first I didn`t even try it, because "I hated it" but then one day I just sprayed it on my way out.
And boy was I surprised! It could be a climate issue, but the scent was more than pleasant. I just love the brightness of citrus and pomegranate! Very refreshing. As time goes on the scent becomes more floral and softer, but the refreshing note keeps coming back. It stays on my skin for a long time and smells good on clothes too.
Needless to say, I`m so happy that I gave BC another chance!

napoleonica
napoleonica

It is a very very nice flower fragance with a stunning staying power on my skin.
Perfumes'staying power is a big item on my skin (or should I say in perfumes?), that's why I value those which are longlasting sucha as Angel,Eli Saab,Mss. Dior cherrie and Madame.

HazelNicoletti

When I first sprayed this perfume on, it was way too strong. Then it died down to something awesome, then it became awful again. This went on for hours,awesome then awful, awesome then awful, awesome awful awesome awful. But overall Bright Crystal is a nice perfume. I just wouldn't buy it because of the repeating patterns it had on my skin./:

kirtylou
kirtylou

Okay, so I am starting to change my mind on this perfume. It originally smelled like a boring old floral to me, but I gave it another try as I am trying to find some pretty, inoffensive daytime/office/summer scents. It is one of my favorite nice daytime scents... juicy, slightly boozy, and I keep coming back for more so there must be something to it. I just purchased a rollerball (I am on a rollerball kick lately) and think it's just a great daytime scent. One of the few fruity florals I really enjoy.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Wow that yuzu note is strong! But it's great, I really like it, it's a different kind of citrusy scent. Yuzu with pretty flowers scattered around, light and feminine, but still fresh. The name for this is really perfect. But that bottle...! that cap is so big and awkward!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Versace Bright Crystal is a luminous and sheer modern floral. Fresh peony, crisp yuzu, and sparkling pomegranate top notes with a dry down of lotus flower, amber, and musk. Lovely clean fragrance for everyday wear!

barron_esse
barron_esse

Airy,a little bit spicy and very soft smell.Very good for summer daytime.Romantic and playfull.It isn't a'drop dead"perfume,but it is a"signature"perfume.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

This perfume, while "nothing special" as noted by many reviewers, to me has something special in that it appeals to so many people. It does smell very good and while not complicated or unique enough to have some stop and ask you "Hey, what are you wearing?" It is special because you can buy for your friend, your mom, your sister or your niece and it is very likely they will enjoy it.

Silage is very good as well.

I would buy in a heart beat as gift for anyone special to me. Lovely. And I would wear with pride if offered as a gift to me. It is in no way generic. The flowers are not the usual go to picks of jasmine, gardenia and rose. This also gets my respect.

I am picky and prefer complicated fragrances for myself, but I very much love this fragrance for what it offers. It offers the opportunity for any woman to feel pretty, even if she is not a perfume snob like me! I even think that if I wore this on a daily basis, I might decide it a favorite. Perhaps I should get a tester vial and find out!

mimi88
mimi88

Spray it in the air and you will smell early spring - dewy, crisp, pure,sheer,delicate,glowing, delightfull... bright. Flirty and playful this perfume awakens me as spring awakens the nature. It's not my number one perfume, even not second or third but it's a scent that lingers with me in early springs. just imagine the breeze catches it and mixes with the smell of buds bursting..

Aspendina
Aspendina

at first this smelled like roses and i loved it then it just dryed down to a regular nothing specail perfume.

Woody grapefruit and a tiny bit musky. I like this quite a bit. It's smells fresh, bright, and citrusy, yet sohpisticated at the same time. Young but not too young. The name suits this well.

monbonbon
monbonbon

I like this smell, although I find it boring on my skin. When I tried it, the top scent just smelled like that generic alcohol floral scent. Now the dry down reminds me exactly of D&G Light Blue. Not bad.

Lushylori
Lushylori

A very nice Fruity Floral :)
The first spray of this one gives a blast of the floral notes but then it slowly softens with a slightly gourmand fruity smell.
I really like this one but it seems very generic and smells very similar to a lot of other scents on the market.
Worth owning though and I think the bottle is pretty nice as well :)

MaggieKat

I tried this one today. I like it a lot. Brighter and fresher than Crystal Noir (which I absolutely adore) it is great for a day like today grey and drizzly.

rachel32
rachel32

i have to be honest about this one, this perfume is nothing but ordinary, when i was selling perfumes i had one bottle of this one and i gave it away for 30 dollars coz i thought if i asked for more money i'd be stealing from the person and got into trouble. A victoria secret or bath and body works splash is way so much better than this, its: soft-cheap, ordinary, non-lasting at all!!

Ditto25
Ditto25

Pretty bottle, smell and color. I love this. It is a fruity floral fragrance that is also fresh and clean. It isn't very sweet but it's girly and youthful. I also smelled a bit of grapefruit. I get equal fruit/ floral notes. One doesn't overpower the other. To me this is one of the very few smells that smells the same on paper, clothes, skin or air. It's great no matter where it is sprayed.

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

I bought this perfume about a month after receiving Coach Poppy Flower, which I loved.
Bright Crystal is a similar bright fresh floral scent; Where poppy flower is strong peony/citrus, bright crystal is sharper and clearer with strong lotus.

Actually BC starts out a bit shrill or screechy---the olfactory equivalent of a soprano screaming one LOOOONNNG high c note (you know, the one that shatters glass- perhaps shattered crystal is a more apt name). It loses this odd comet smell on dry down- but it's still *really*high pitched-- and then I'm not sure I enjoy lotus as much as peony.

It really was hard for me to appreciate BC after my lovely poppy flower, it just followed it too sharply........ but lately i like BC as a follow up to wearing a lot of spicy and masculine scents. (Euphoria, for example). When I feel overloaded in that case, BC is like a big glass of lemonade - a nice a clean sweep and clears up my senses. Something poppy would not do ---- and in this one case it makes poppy flower seem a little flabby and overgirly.

lubaina
lubaina

I also get wildroses.i guess i know where the roses come from.Its peony.some other peony scents also smell like roses. .peony mixed with some elements give the scent.Whatever i love bright crystal and i want it for this summer.

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

This fragrance is fantastic! It smells wonderful- fresh wild roses (not listed, I know) blowing in a mountain-air spring breeze. It avoids so many pitfalls that other fragrances fall into. For instance, it's not too old-lady, not too childish, not too un-sophisticated, not too sweet, not too sharp/fumey, not too expensive. It's not even a limited edition. The bottle is lovely (at least in mini size as mine is). My nine year old son tells me I smell like "rose stems and leaves" when I wear this. Since my son helps me prune our rose bushes, he seems to associate this scent with that task. I am prone to allergies, migraine headaches, and bad skin chemistry for perfumes. Bright Chrystal sails right past all obstacles and earns highest honors in my book.

Miss Anastasia
Miss Anastasia

I love this fragrance. It's very seductive. Not too sweet but definitely girly. Men love this fragrance I must say. The downfall is that it doesn't last long. It wears off after a few hours but not completely.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

This perfume at first is sweet and citrusy with a light lovely floral component. Soon it overpowers and turns into a old lady floral on me. It is definetly not made for a young woman. Which is too bad, since I wanted to like it, and it's far more sophisticated than alot of other perfumes out there. But there seems to be no young sophisticated perfume out there...

MaggieKat

I dont even know if I should write a review of this. It just disappeared on me, a couple of minutes later and I couldn't smell anything. In the bottle (sample bottle) and the description sounded wonderful. I am disappointed.

Nallely360
Nallely360

I'M IN LOVE! Started wearing this perfume a few years back and it was love at first sight. In my opinion the best Versace fragrance.

jasmine28x

I picked this one up during Christmas, and i wore it today for the first time. And i must say - it smells really really good. It's fresh, clean smelling, not sugary sweet, & very pretty. It's a fruity floral but it doesn't smell childish. I feel, it will soon become one of my faves. Because I really enjoyed it!
Actually a few weeks ago, I went to David Jones & sprayed this perfume on me & went home. After a week or so, I pulled out my navy cardigan out of my closet & it smelt delicious. I just couldn't figure out what perfume it was because it smelt so good. After a couple of hours of trying to recall, I came to conclusion that it was Bright Crystal, As i remember I was wearing the navy cardigan the day I went to David Jones & sprayed Bright Crystal. After that I had to get it & bought it around Christmas Hols.
It smells yumm & very in-offensive.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

This perfume is great. It can be described as a light floral with delicate fruity topnotes. It is not too heavy like the majority of floral perfumes and does not smell like "old lady". The bottle is very pretty and resembles a crystal which is nice.

wingz85
wingz85

Yes, YES!!! I absolutely LOVE this perfume... Its nice and light and crisp clean. Not overpowering. Then it blossoms into equally light, airy, clean flower before turning to something deeper. It lasts surprisingly long and quite surprisingly, I actually like the whole fragrance. From the beginning to end. Its a keeper.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Very fresh, flowery, light, a lovely choice for a spring or summer morning, it reminds me of something that i used to have and love when i was about 14 and strangely enough, i can see myself loving it again :)

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

My sister had this as a gift , so I have connected this smell to her. It's fresh, clean and soft, ideal for hot days, romantic dates and vivid personalities. Not my favourite but it is a good one.

medii
medii

I got this perfume last Christmas. It's such a lovely bottle (1.0 oz), but I have such a headache from it :(

I was really trying to fall in love with it, but it doesn't work for me. I smell like I was drinking too much alkohol. You know how people stinks the day after partying and drinking all night? ...so that's not only how this prefume is evaporating from my skin, but this is actually what I smell from the bottle as such, yuck!

hanipg
hanipg

Light floral
Can smell pomegranate in the beginning
similarity with dior addict 2
perfect for hot days not to strong
Silage medium

isaland
isaland

Smells wonderful but too soft. Doesn't last on my skin. I spray and 15mins later I barely smell. Like it's not concentrated enough.

mia625
mia625

This is the first fragrance I've purchased. Reminds me of being on an empty, tropical beach. Airy and gently sweet, like there's a breeze bringing in the smell of fresh flowers and exotic fruit. The scent doesn't last long on me but it can stay on my clothing for days. I like to wear this during the summer for afternoon date-type occasions but it's light enough to use any time.

NatalinaD
NatalinaD

I LOVE this one! Fresh and sweet, very yummy... However, doesn't last very long on my skin, so sometimes I have to reapply. Still worth every penny! ;)

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

When I try this on paper, its really haunting. Like it's a definition of purity. The kind of perfume that you can wear and dont really smell it, but the other would tell you: "wow, you smell really good".

But when I try it on my friend, the opening is sour with the note of yuzu and it just ruins everything for me. But the lotus note is very very nice.

laoonatic

This is a lovely fragrance that you usually wear for your pleasure, not necessarily to attract the male side. But I was so nicely surprised when some friends of mine (guys) told me that this perfume is gorgeous and it simply drives them crazy! It's good to know, ladies...!

knittern
knittern

I love this fragrance! I took my husband perfume shopping and this is what we decided. I have been trying to find a replacement for my Purple Orchid from several years ago(it was what I wore when we first started dating and on my wedding day-now discontinued) My husband said it was time to move on, fragrance wise:-)
I have tried others but was never really content with them.
I applied the perfume and it was light, sweet, floral, every thing I like, after a few minutes, I could not smell it practically at all, but my husband can still smell it all day. This is good for me, if I can smell a perfume after a bit, it will set off either my migraines, or my asthma:-) Since it blends with my own chemistry so well, I have to get him to gauge how much is too much! I love the bottle and the color, it is really girly!! My children like it too! I have been wearing it non stop for over a week!

Thandar
Thandar

This smells absolutely similar to 'Dior addict 2' and 'Gucci envy me'.I don't like all of them cause they are strong,sickly citursy,boring and nothing special for me.I'm happy that I have only the mini bottle of it.

crysna
crysna

a lovely fruity/floral and soft fragrance! really love how it really smells with my body chemistry, love the bottle so gourgeous!!!! perfect for that special date or cocktail ocasion! good longevity like 5 hours! love it.....

SheShe

After using Bright Crystal after a longer time, I know where the close to kitsch line comes from: lotus with magnolia give the plastic feeling as if I was sniffing flowers in a plastic bag. Overall the fragrance is nice, has a very good lasting power and sillage, floral, the kind of a fragrance that won't be unnoticed and people will turn your heads to follow the fragrance and the person who wears it.

AllieK
AllieK

Bright Crystal has popped up as a recommendation for me on so many occasions that I finally got myself a sample to try out. I typically am drawn to orientals and gourmands, but was hoping for a light, fresh scent.

Bright Crystal is fresh but definitely not light - at least on me. It feels heavy and overly flowery and treated me to a splitting headache and sneezing fit. I had high hopes but it's just not meant to be :( There are not many scents I truly dislike but this, I think, is one of them. Maybe I'll give it another try sometime soon but for now, this is a fragrance I need to avoid.

Edit: As I was getting in bed last night I noticed I could still smell Bright Crystal on me. That's some serious longevity considering I hadn't applied since 7am and it was about 11:30 pm by then. I actually really liked this late phase of the fragrance. If it smelled that way the whole way through, I would love it!!

TankGirl
TankGirl

Every Christmas when I oppened another barby doll bx, I swear this was the scent of that moment. I guess thats why so many women love it, this smells exactly like my barbies. The scent itself is terrible, not interesting, "fake"...but for someone who likes pink fresh perfumes this is good. In the same category of Light Blue, Joy of Pink, Paris Hilton fragrances (and the least goes on ).

Resume: "nhe"

nancinha
nancinha

Ohhh I love this one!!! It smells like pure wild roses to me, honestly that's the major note I get and it's not even listed! I also get a little bit of the magnolia, which is one of my favourite flower scents. This perfume is definitely more on the young side, but I think anyone of any age can wear it. If you're looking for a fragrance that screams girly, feminine, modern - this is it! The bottle is just as beautiful as the scent itself. :)

sketchgal
sketchgal

I'm in love with this scent. I like how sweet it is yet cool and refreshing. i love lychee notes on my perfumes and this one is to die for...sweet clean fresh and the staying power is really impressive. I find it last more when sprayed at my clothes, even after a day or two the scent is still there when im about to do laundry. This scent is pretty much close to dior addict, which price is almost doubled compare to this one, and lastly pretty nice cute bottle.

SheShe

I had a bottle and swapped it. The scent leaves a trace behind you (that's a good thing for me), but I swear I could sniff an apple together with lotus and flowers and the scent somehow irritated me when I was wearing it. I was tired by it and I use Kenzo Jungle Elephant so you know I'm not afraid of heavy fragrances. I just didn't accept the composition as a whole to wear it for a time longer than 3 hours. I guess fruit and floral parts which I sniffed like one half of a floral and one half of a fruit weren't good on me. It would be better if there was less of of one part and more of another, let's say 70% of one and 30% of another.

All in all I'd decided that the scent suits Donatella the best if you know what I mean ;) I'm not a blonde with heavy suntan ;)

takeasniff
takeasniff

My husband goes bananas over this nonsense. I got a bottle for 30$ on special and thought oh this will do when I feel like something light and pink. I thought he would complain and run a mile because he bought Coco Chanel for me which he sniffed and picked on his own while I was busy at home so I was surprised he would like this. He also likes Guess in the pink and silver bottle. I think they are nice and fresh but wouldn't go crazy over them. Funny man I have to say. This doesn't last very well on me I have to say. I spray it in my hair and then I can smell it all day but I know some of you wouldn't want to do that. It is expensive sometimes so I will only get it on special because to me it is not worth a lot of money. Crystal Noir on the other hand is divine and I do pay a lot for that.

Lalunia
Lalunia

very, very sexy smell, last rally long on me, I never get bored, and it is true men just love it!

bethanydavies123
bethanydavies123

i love it, i love it, i love it!!!!
you know you've picked a good fragrance for yourself when you get compliments over and over again even after you've forgotten you're wearing it!
I love the smell of this fragrance and want to wrap myself up in it.
it's feminine, its floral, but not overly so.
Absolutely perfect!!!!

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

Smells like Teen Spirit. Literally. It's funny how smelling something can instantly bring back memories because as soon as I got a whiff of this I realized that it smells exactly like a deodorant I used to use when I was a teenager. I googled it and it's called "Pink Crush" from Teen Spirit and described as "cute and girly". Well, those two words just about sum this fragrance up. It also smells a bit like Ferragamo Incanto Heaven. This is exactly the type of fragrance I would have purchased for myself 5 or 6 years ago (when I was 19 or 20) but I've grown out of that phase and it's not my style anymore.

melbritt24
melbritt24

This is nice layered over the new Bath&Body Works Paris Amour body wash & body lotion! I like this scent but something sharp in this scent gives me a headache!

If you like this, try Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur.

whiten

how I love it.. I only have a few drops left, I'll get it again next spring, but until then I'll keep my precious drops to get me through the winter. lovely without being a silly and empty

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

Nice, light flowery perfume. It has just enough sweetness, not overwhelming and very romantic. I like it very much, but it doesn't stay long though... After couple hours I can't smell it on myself anymore. I've also got Bebe Sheer EDT and these two smell very much alike to me.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Bright and Light!
Edit, I found this to be very musky. Its complicated. Feeling of bright and light scent and then there comes deep musk. Interesting indeed !

MISStella
MISStella

this scent is my lucky charm .. i wear it when i need to feel secure it smell fresh and flowery bought it unsniffed but i end up like it a lot and its pink !!

dreambiology
dreambiology

Really nice nonsweet fruity/floral perfume. I get a lot of grapefruit/pomegranate in this one. I like it but it does not seem to last more than a couple hours on me. Probably won't buy even though it's very nice smelling because doesn't last long enough. will decide after i use up all my sample. Nice and fresh overall.

bebejaxx
bebejaxx

It is a clean smell but it is almost identical to gucci envy me which I had when it first came out way back when. I am surprised that other designers can pretty much copy certain fragrances and call it their own.

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

My absolute favourite fragrance.. very fresh and summer-y. I love putting it on just after a shower.. feels so fresh.

Koukla190
Koukla190

too much peony, kind of sickening, and doesn't last long. It smells better on paper than on the skin.

tracysakon
tracysakon

This is the perfect combination of sweet and fresh. I don't like scents that are cloyingly sweet, so this was a great alternative. Personally, the scent lasts all day on me, but everyone has different chemistry.

The pretty bottle just adds to its charm. It looks like it could fall over at any moment!

Pari88
Pari88

I used to love this a few years back, i still like it, but i got sick of it quick. A mini is good to keep around for those once in a blue days. Its nothing special, but it smelled really good on me i guess..lots of compliments from guys, but I, myself, didnt enjoy it that much...citrusy pink fragrances used to be my thing, so I enjoyed this perfume, but if you dont like citrus mixed with flowers, this is not for you..generic smelling of course. A good fresh, metallic floral with a hint of fruit scent. Not bad at all, but not great. There is no warm drydown or even a hint of warmth...a true B-I-T-C-& fragrance lol. Not bad but def not for every day or every season. Good for summer, the warm weather will add some warmth to this prissy little thing.

Whit
Whit

I broke down and bought the body lotion today (they last longer on my skin). Since Crystal Noir didn't work out for me, this actually did. It's very soft and romantic; good for spring and summer. Normally, I don't go for fragrances with mostly floral notes, but this is just the right blend for me. I noticed that some reviewers said they didn't get much longevity with the EDT. I think if you layered it with the lotion, the lasting power might be better. I guess I'm lucky because lotions last a very long time on my skin; no need for the actual perfume. :P It's very feminine and as some others noted, a great mood lifter frag too. It is expensive, even for the body care, but it's not cheap smelling and will draw compliments. Do try it if you have some extra money to spend. :D

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

This is my wedding fregnance, so I really love it!!!

umchung
umchung

Versace Bright Crystal is such a nice eau de toilette.
At first sight, the bottle attracted me, a bright clear crystal with pink liquid inside. It's so lovely, so adorable.

Its scent doesn't disappointed me at all. It has a floral smell that is so tender, gentle and feminine. Definitely suit its bottle design.
I felt blessed, beautiful and loved whenevr i wear it because it reminds me of the mother nature.

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

It is amazing EDT.
Longevity is better than some EDP I used. ^^ (10 - 12 hours on me)
I love it. ^^

aray
aray

Happiness in a bottle. I expected something way sweeter but, like a fellow reviewer said, this has just the right amount of "kick in your pants" to make the sweetness attractive.

It's a I'm-gonna-put-you-in-a-good-mood whether-you-like-it-or-not scent, try it out!

babyflower
babyflower

From the first time i saw it... I've tried it... First spray was amazing... And first sniff was absolutely incredible. It's Such a beautiful scent for me. I received a lot of compliments from the first time i wore bright crystal and it's long lasting on me. It doesn't offend and i don't feel nausea at all. I'm in love on it and my fiance is also in love on my smell. signature scent :) absolutely amazing and must try but i always do believed that it really depends on the chemistry on your skin:)

Tallulah117
Tallulah117

I really like this perfume. It's sweet floral, but also gives one a little bit of a kick in the pants. However, it is not long-lasting. I wish Versace would make an EDP version of this scent.

arturo2000
arturo2000

it's definitely the perfume of the last decade, like Chanel 5 or Miss Dior is a modern classic. All the women smells like a Bright Crystal, floral and fresh.

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

At first spritz, nothing remarkable. Then, upon dry down, there is the most gorgeous, crisp lotus aroma. It's not your grandmother's floral--it's modern, pared-down, worldly. I really like it.

servana
servana

Meh, just a typical floral scent. Nothing to hit home about. When I think 'floral perfume', I think of this scent. It is just so typical! It's so floral that it's kind of irritating. And there's something in the background of this fragrance that smells like Tommy Girl. However, this smells almost exactly like Gucci Envy Me. You know, that generic sharp floral scent. I really wish I liked it, as Crystal Noir is my favourite fragrance & the Bright Crystal bottle is so GORGEOUS!!

bunny
bunny

To me, it smells like some kind of shampoo. I love floral scents and usually don't like fruity. So I was desperate to look for some floral but I found none. It's not a cheap synthetic perfume, but to me it smells almost artificial, just because the elements in it are so strange to me.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Going on second bottle! I got compliments on it. It is a light scent. I notice it only seems to last a little longer and smell stonger on me when I apply it after showering. I will layer with other products in the set. I also layered it recently with versace crystal noir, and I got additional compliments on how I smelled.

amarettoescobar
amarettoescobar

Bright? BORING. I think most people are deceived by the beautiful packaging and the market, a really boring unextraordinary VERY FORGETTABLE scent. I like the bottle a lot though, really pretty.

pauluch3
pauluch3

All in all, it's really lovely, but even if I bathed in it, the scent would just vanish within minutes. Fresh and delicate, excellent for spring and summer. One of the prettiest floral fruity scents, but it just doesn't last. I wish it had better staying power.
***

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

just got my second bottle of this! love love it... very feminine and sexy for me! ;)

whiten

I agree with divine,she got the words right out of my mouth! the only thing I want to add is, I now carry an atomizer for it and while I never got around to use it(I'm busy:P) I think it is one of the perfumes that "needs" an atomizer to carry around.
oh and between dior addict 2 and this(I used both), this one is better,I think.

tulsi
tulsi

Its very light and sheer and sweet but not in a disturbing way in the begining, then later on becomes more serious, powerfull and i could say heavier, settling down very nice and elegant. The clothes smell great long time.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Tested this perfume yesterday , and I liked it sooo much.. very nice Clean, feminine,fresh scent with a hint of floral smell mixed with water:)It's more like a Spring Perfume.and the bottle it pretty too... gotta have it my collection :)

treenhe
treenhe

initially i wasn't too bothered about trying this because i really didn't like crystal noir. but i read the ingredients and decided to give it a try (thanks to norgirl). well i needn't have been so concerned. at first i got a real woodiness which although not my favourite note, was ok. but after a while i was surrounded by the beautiful peony and lotus middle. so fresh and sparkling. it reminds me of aqua allegoria grosellina weirdly. i'm amazed at the fact that i seem to be enjoying floral fruities for the first time...maybe because the summer is coming...? and then i looked further at the description and no wonder! alberto morillas (the genius behind my favourite bvlgaris) - i was in safe hands all along. what a man :)

update: well this one has wormed it's way into my heart and has even overtaken my beloved omnia crystalline *shock

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

I have always kind of liked this perfume but disliked the fact that it's so popular, almost everyone I know has it. And I didn't wanna smell like everyone else. But now that I found it on discount... I just had to buy it :D and I'm glad I did. This perfume is very refreshing! Sometimes I find it a bit too sharp and sour, but I love to wear it in summer :P

Stiletto51
Stiletto51

Cross posting my review on Burberry Brit Sheer for it has info on Bright Crystal also:

I agree with those saying this is a twin sister of versace bright crystal. Note that am not saying they're alike, they're not. But they can easily fall on the same genre (untrained nose might say they're the same thing, really).

So if you're in some tight budget or trying to diversify / keep your fragrance different from each other, just buy one of em (whichever you think has cuter bottle maybe? lol)

Bright crystal is a bit more flowery - feminim, with better projection (think a cute girly girl in pink sitting in cafe reading a novel with dried peony as bookmark, playing with her hair as she reads undisturbed)

Brit Sheet is more fruity - fresh, with better longevity (think the same cute girl with the same pink outfit in the same cafe, toying with her lychee sundae, giggling on the phone in a such endearing way people cant help but smiling with her)

I have them both and found layering them with one another give me just the right amount of pink around me (am i making any sense?).

My second review/opinion :

Dior Addict 2: Yes, the smell is very similar to bright crystal versace perfume but dior addict 2 is a lighter version. I agree with bunny, it is suitable to wear this perfume during on sports cause dior addict 2 have something smell kinda like a 'wet flower'. I like this perfume more on my skin cause it smell more flowery and sweet like a soap. But i dont like to spray it on my clothes cause its smell to powdery but still sweet. Dior Addict 2 has an average staying power. 3-4 hours only on me. I can say that Dior Addict 2 is more flowery version, more soft than bright crystal versace perfume. :)

Bright Crystal Versace: Yes, It is a bit sharp when you first spray it but i dont like to smell it on my skin cause it smells too musky and woodsy But i love to smell it on my clothes, smell so good mostly the pomegranate and the lotus flower notes. Very very fresh!! The staying power is average also, 3-4 hours on clothes.

But both of this perfume is a safe use when you want to go to work, campus or school.

I prefer Bright Crystal Versace more than Dior Addict 2.

::: Sorry for my english :::

sparkling9
sparkling9

my boyfriend bought this one by mistake.ı asked for the crystal noir.I thought the scent would be similar but this is sth way different and its NO long-lasting!
I put a lot n after 2 hours barely smells there.And if u touch ur blouse after u put it on,u will feel sth in ur hand.Just not for me.

White Swan
White Swan

Lovely perfume!I wear it during the summmer,it's great for that period of a year because make me feel refreshed and pretty.I have it for a quite a while,the sillage is not great but lasting is-I spray a few spritz in the morning and could smell it when I go to bed.

iuli4
iuli4

i like this perfume a lot because it has all the elements i so much love but unfortunately doesn't last much at all. On anyone . On me and 2 other girlfriends the smell last's 2-3 h . Maximum. It';s a shame because is so nice smelling.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

so sweet, pretty and girly smell! i love it.. there is something spicy and strange but i still love it... the only bad thing is the lasting power.. cero :(

mjb28
mjb28

I love Crystal Noir and I thought I would give a try on this.

Lovely opening even it's quite sharp with lots of alcohol, but then it settles into something interesting.....a bitter sweet scent, sparkling, fresh and so luminous. I like it!

This is good for everyday use especially during warm season. It feels refreshing, delicately clean, and not cloying on the skin. But then, it just reminds me of Dior Addict 2. I hate comparing but Dior's is more refine and long lasting than this. But still, I'm happy to find an alternative! A money saver for me. I can use Bright Crystal as my regular lazy homey scent. Just lovely casual and pretty!!!

moraine

The most boring perfume ever blinged - or so I thought.
For that reason, and because it made me think of Victoria Gotti -?- I neglected it for years...but I've just given it a proper second chance, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

I never made it through the opening before, which has, on me, a gluey, chemical undertone that makes it smell like one of those old magazine "scent strips". But after 2 hours the glue disappeared, and I was rewarded with a soft, fresh, warm peony fragrance. Not quite what I would describe as bright or crystalline, though. To me it seems like a hollowed-out imitation of Gucci Envy Me.

I'd be happy to smell this perfume on others, but I wouldn't buy it again.

pinki
pinki

I never tried this as I was slightly put off by the bottle, to be honest. I also thought it would smell exactly like Gucci EDP 2 which I already own. Boy was I wrong! I had a sample of this which I got when I purchased body lotion, and left it in my desk for months untouched. I was getting ready to go out after work and didn't have any scent with me, so I tried a squirt of this...love at first sniff! It opens up with a juicy citrus (yuzu I guess) top note which smells like sunshine, and quickly mellows out into red fruits and fresh watery flower notes. It has quite good sillage and lasts about 5 hours on my skin. The dry down is warm and solar. This is summer in a bottle. What really bowled me over was the fact that I got 3 compliments within one hour of applying it. Not a spectacular fragrance, but very nice and for me a must-have for summer. Delicious!

Eos
Eos

A sour/sweet opening of the yuzu & pomegranate and with a pleasant indistinct floral drydown. For me the scent wears close to the skin. Truly a fragrance suitable for daytime wear, even in an office setting where people are "scent sensitive." My boss who claims to be be allergic to everything from dryer sheets to shampoo has never had a problem being around me and doesn't even seem to know that I'm wearing anything. I suppose that could be taken as good or bad. ;)

Matin
Matin

A feminine fragrance, fresh, floral, "light" ,bibrante inviting, dynamic perfect for a woman secure itself . Regardless of age. It is a joyful spirit that infuses an air of cheerful energy, clean and bright.

Now all that light I can only appreciate after the first half hour at least, in my case, because the notes of citrus, spicy (if not the smell of Yuzu... as if aspiring ginger with a mixture of sour orange ) are catastrophic to my nose. But when the perfume is based on my skin the floral notes are softened and mixed with flowers: magnolia, peony and lotus and becomes an aquatic floral lightly , clean , very feminine with touches of soft citrus , BRIGHT !!!! .

the bottle is strong, powerful, feminine, light and innocent time ... really like the flavor it contains.

A diamond is FOREVER!!! ...Bright - Noir , you choose***

Lovable Amy

At first i spray it, i can smell a bit of icy kind which i think it is a yuzu note. But after that i cannot smell anything on me and i think no lasting power BUT I DO GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS from my friends that i smell so nice. It's weird and I don't know whats wrong with my nose. hahaha! LOL!

But since i get a lot of compliments wearing this scent, i would say, I LOVE THIS PERFUME even i can't smell anything on myself.

Blossomto
Blossomto

Really light, refreshing and sexy. Very girlie. LOVE the bottle. Didn't last on me though :(

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

I like this one a lot. It's very refreshing, delicate, slightly sweet and sexy. The pomegranate and peony in it really caress your senses. It doesn't live up to its promise though....i was expecting something more unique and mysterious...like crystal noir. this one is just plain simple and casual...good for office, and college wear. But could have been better. The lasting power is average, but it's the bottle that seals the deal here. its a sight for sore eyes. I just love the crystal cap and sparkling pink body. it makes me feel rich....lol. I would rate it a 3.5 on a scale of 5.

Amylene
Amylene

I've been looking forward to our meeting...I guess it's due to skin chemistry that it sounds too plain and ordinary on me. Similar to some Escada summer frangrance...Disappointed.
P.S. I must admit that it suits much better to my friend, so try it on you first, don't just blind buy it.

scentous
scentous

pomegrante, peel of the yuzu and musk is what I detect here..it is a very light and clean scent with an ordinary soapy dry down..I can wear this only after shower in a hot summer day, or before gym..it is a girly perfume actually, but gives happy thoughts to me, I feel energetic in it..it is a day perfume (especially early morning)..longevity is average, sillage is weak..

Emma x
Emma x

Bright crystal is a bright fresh fragrance.
The pomegranate is a note which i can semll in this fragrence all the time. x

dreamyblue17
dreamyblue17

I love this perfume:). When you spray it on there's an icy kind of strong note which I don't like. Luckily that fades away quickly and leaves you with a lovely sweet and fresh scent. For me it is perfect for everyday wear and I am so glad that I found it!

katyas
katyas

My mother-in-law just sent this to me as an anniversary present for my husband's and my 9th anniversary. The bottle is very nice and I love the stopper. The scent, when initially sprayed, has a sharp, strong alcohol scent, but that quickly fades into a sweet, fruity scent. The pomegranate gives it more depth and a hint of juiciness without allowing the fruity aspect to overwhelm. Soon the florals come out to play. I'm not sure why so many people are talking about it being a rose scent, as there is no rose in it. I think it is the peony that people are smelling and misinterpreting as rose. Peony is a lovely scent, but by itself it doesn't work on me, so the mixture with magnolia and lotus creates the perfect balance. I put it on fairly lightly about 3 hours ago and while it is a very delicate scent, it continues to cling to my skin. It wears in close to me, so this is the type of perfume that, if you want it to be smelled, would require a more ... intimate setting. It would also work well for an office, especially one where people are required to keep their scent profile low - you can actually put on quite a bit and it won't overwhelm the person in the next cubby. Overall, I like it - it's more delicate and "quiet" than I usually prefer to wear, but I can see where it will fit into my scent wardrobe.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

this perfume is so ordinary.it's ok but nothing special.it's a safe light floral mostly rosy perfume.it's not worth the price.

Red Rose
Red Rose

This one may smell sharp but only for a few secondes. Leave it to mellow down to find a musky clean aroma that is soft and perfect for all ages IMHO.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Unlike a great deal of critics here, I must step forward in defence of Bright Crystal. It is a beautiful fragrance that has won my heart. I love the fruity opening that is very promising; the yuzu and pomegranate does not smell tarty or tangy, more fresh fruity and rich. Like a super expensive dessert served in one of the poshest restaurants in Dubai. The magnolia and peony bring the most feminine heart and for some reason I smell no lotus here. The heart is a worthwhile moment; it will dress you up in the prettiest petals and will create the most subtle, feminine aura around your neck.
The ambery musky base will wrap you up and cuddle your senses at the end of a long day...
That is Bright Crystal to me. It is not fake, artificial, screaming! It is natural, gentle and will keep whispering to your ear the most beautiful poems on a breezy, sunny summer day.
Ladies, I am officially in love :-)

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I have a love - hate relationship with this one. At the moment I love it again.
Some time ago I hated it. I thought it was way too girly and teeny. I don't know, it just didn't fit me for some time.
But now I rediscovered it. It is really yummy. But it doesn't become that yummy until the top notes where off (they are a little too teeny/zesty/pink whatever you like to call it). The heart is very pretty, even sexy in its own kind of way. Very summery. Or can be worn in the winter as well when you want to smell girly and flirty (but not like a teen) or you want to remember those nice hot summer days.

So, wait for the heart notes!

The staying power is quite good. I like to put on a little more of this one and then I can still smell it when I get home in the evening. When I put on just a little the lasting power is not that great, so spray royally and then wait 20 minutes before leaving the house ;)

ps: I bought this one as a replacement for my Promesse from Cacharel, which is also really yummy and works very well in hot wheater too!

laoonatic

This wasn't love at first scent, nor at the second, but it certainly is now, oh and what a love! I don't know what kept me from really feeling this frangrance at first, I mean I sprayed it on my wrist and unconsciously smelt it all day long (yes, that's also how much it lasted) without thinking "oh this is a real treasure" or anything like this. But it just gives me such a positive feeling! It blends so well with my skin, it's so soft and strong, without being overpowering or disturbing, it's so fresh and delicate that it's simply a pleasure wearing it! I'm looking forward to finding other comfortable frangrances, yet having a "certain something", too, like this one. If anyone can help me, it would be gorgeous!:)

nanster
nanster

This is a pretty floral. I definitely smell more woody notes than musky ones on the dry down (which I appreciate). It's very soft, though, and an hour after spraying it, it's very faint on my skin. Perhaps on clothing?

alexanna7
alexanna7

versace bright crystal is like a tender pink rose with a citrus note but verry subtle...there is peony,magnolia that makes that pink rose effect.and the yuzu brings that citrus note.for spring,summer or when you miss summer!i see the guess,envy me similitude! I smell also that pink suède note that someone mentioned! For a chic lady who does not take her self seriously! She love life and brings joy around her! Love it !

adrienn99
adrienn99

I was wondering and wondering what this one reminds me of... this one brought back to my days when i was actually using soap. But this one was a green-coloured glycering soap from Greece.
Well this is not at all unpleasant but too airy and lacks character, too.

guest_heaven
guest_heaven

Had my 2nd bottle and would definitely buy my 3rd one..the combination of fruits and floral scent is perfect! i can smell grapefruit and i love it..perfect for everyday use..best if sprayed on your clothes, i can still smell it even left overnight! Definitely a keeper for this!

Lilii
Lilii

I tested this in the airport, and I loved it so much, the only point was that I sprayed a little of it to know about the longavity before buying and after just 1,5 hour it was disappeared completely.
what a pity for such a nice perfume!

merlin
merlin

It's a light,floral , "metallic" refreshing perfume ... Its not too intense but i like the pomegranate notes ... Perfect for hot summer fays. One of those perfumes that u will never get bored ... Only I wished It could last longer :(, but for being and EDT, its Ok though

venclips
venclips

It's smell like Anna Sui Dolly Girl...
light, fresh, lemon, perfect for summer and have a sweet drydown but not sweet as candy. Staying power is weak, about 2-3 hour. I like the bottle, but the scent is ordinary.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

this is a very modern take on floral/fruity in my opinion. its a very warm scent with the pomegrante, and the yuzu. the base note of amber stays with the consistency of the warmth this scent gives off generously. its a beautiful scent, and when i wear it am complimented frequently and asked what it is i am wearing.

citybaby
citybaby

I really liked this one. Perfect for everyday wear but it does not mix with my chemistry at all. I have found a way around it, if I spray it on my clothes and not my skin than I get the scent but then it never morphs into anything unique. Oh well.

icekat
icekat

BRIGHT CRYSTAL reminds me of a pomegranate served in a sparkly crystal vase. It is delicious, chic and beautiful.

This was my first impression when I sprayed it in the store and instantly fell in love with it. The skin test however revealed slightly different results. After the fresh burst, the beautiful freshness somehow was absorbed by my skin leaving me with pretty but not very distinct scent. I could feel mostly magnolia, which is beautiful but overall the scent was very faint and almost undetectable. After few hours, the scent turned into the soft and pleasant musk.

I was puzzled by these results and did a test on my clothes. The beautiful sparkly scent stayed on my clothes for quite some time. I think this scent showcased its beauty on my clothes way better than on me (must be my skin chemistry). I can see that other reviews also mention that this scent goes very lovely on linens. I still like this scent but when I wear it I put it mostly on my clothes. This way I can enjoy it longer.

amayachan
amayachan

to me, bright crystal smells almost exactly like dior addict 2, i have both and sprayed each on seperate wrists and yes they certainly smell similar. i wouldn't have noticed this though until i read somewhere that someone had said that they smelt similar but anyhow. i love both!

atmosphere
atmosphere

The first time I smelt Bright Crystal, the very first thought that went through my head was, "this smells like India." I couldn't pinpoint why, but to me it just did. It smelt so familiar and comfortable. I felt like I was at a fruit stall in a bazaar.
When I later looked up the notes, I realized it was the combination of pomegranate, lotus, and musk that brought about my reminiscence.
Bright Crystal is a light, non offending perfume whose earthy beauty shines through its subtlety. It does smell mostly fruity, but not sharply so, and is balanced nicely by the floral notes. Kudos to Mr. Morillas, whose Omnia Crystalline, Blue Label, and Daisy I also love. I am a fan :)

pia6
pia6

This perfume is nothing complex but I could swear it smells exactly like Guess the purple and silver one. I would love someone to test the two and see if they agree. I was wearing versace crystal and it smelled so familiar it took me a while to work out what it was and I remembered I had used all of my Guess perfume so I had forgotton about it but Versace reminds me exactly of it. Also a little like Red Jeans by Versace.

On my skin, Versace BRIGHT CRYSTAL is more like a dull pebble. Really nothing likeable at all. A sourish cast and synthetic flowers conspire to produce a somewhat stale and not at all pleasant sensation. While not a total scrubber, this fragrance is also not anything that I have any desire to reapply during this lifetime. This appears to be yet another case of skin chemistry incompatibility. Oh well, at least I'm not alone, judging by the other reviews.

Allow me to speak my mind, though it will incite the ire of countless devotees. Alberto Morillas may win the award for churning out the most fragrances in the least amount of time, but he's no winner in my book, because he so often (not always...) uses "stuff" that just smells yucky and makes me feel vaguely queasy, if not nauseous. Désolée.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I usually hate floral fruity fragrances but this one is great!! It is so refreshing and sexy, really not boring and for an edt it stays a long time on me and my clothes! This is definitely a keeper in my perfume wardrobe!

nyoka
nyoka

Normally,I cant smell a perfume for long but,THIs one I can and,Its beautiful!its sweet but not cloying.Floral in an exotic way.Fresh,long lasting,and,doesnt take a lot.Its one that could b my signature scent but,cant because,I love Alien so much.The drydown has a white musk base,(WHICH I LOVE) and the peony is stioll there when the redwoods(ALSO RARE) come to meld with it.Its really my fav floral fruity.HAs a distinct scent.Good for all ages,anytime,anywhere.When applied heavily,is VERY sexy.You just might get eaten up,its so delicious!

HardCandy
HardCandy

Personally, I just feel Versace died when Gianni Versace passed. Everything currently being produced is nothing like the Versace I craved and loved.

That being said- onto the perfume review.
I got this as a present from a dear friend of mine and the only reason I havent thrown this away is because I am reminded of him every time I see this flacon.

The juice smells lovely on a card - more so on a scarf or as a hair refreshner. As a perfume I see this sorely lacking.

The staying power is extremely poor. I could not detect this on me 20 minutes after I first sprayed it and had to re apply it ever few hours to get a whiff.

The scent itself is very pretty - the grenadine is very prominent on this one - but disappears quick.

Im not the kind of person who likes things to just hang around so I use this very liberally on bed spreads and curtains to keep my bedroom smelling pretty. I cannot express how fulfilling it was to see the flacon finally empty :)

If you liked the scent but wanted more lasting power, I would recommend Dior Addict 2

beastin
beastin

Sweet, soft and pretty. Very similar to Gucci's Envy Me. Doesn't last long. I tired of it before the small bottle I purchased ran out.

Richnata
Richnata

A pretty fragrance. I had it a couple of time for spring. Currently there are many perfumes with such notes...I can't say it will make you stand out from a crowd.

judies6
judies6

This fragrance speaks the words " I am pretty" over and over again. The base though changes dramatically to a sweet, gourmand scent that reminds me of Angel Innocent. I suppose what the fragrance ultimately conveys is that " I'm pretty, but not so innocent!"

marcela86
marcela86

Juicy, clean, fresh... it makes me feel so delicate when i wear it! In the beginning i feel pomegranate and lemon with a hint of pink flowers, but after few minutes becomes just like a pink Rexona antiperspirant. I like it pretty much, but it's very vanishing!

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

This is such a pretty scent. It's a very fresh, inoffensive fruity-floral scent - not a 'wow' scent by any means, yet I love it as my signature scent.

On my skin the pomegranate note is dominant, with the yuzu making it 'sparkle'. The florals are background yet essential. Medium sillage, it's there but subtle. I love spraying this in my hair as it's not overpowering.

If this was a colour, I'd call it a sparkling cool-toned bright pink, just like the juice.

It's perfect for work. I get compliments on this for being "so light an fresh!" Lovely for summer days and evenings. Definitely work-safe.

I admit the way I REALLY love using this juice is as a linen spray! I spritz my pillows and sheets before bed and the delightful fruity garden scent sends this insomniac straight to dreamland. No exaggeration. Using it as aromatherapy is worth every penny to me.

MartinaG
MartinaG

To be true, I can not tell that I dislike this perfume. I hate it! It was a gift on the New Year for me, and in the winter it was normal - I used it to my scarf, and it was tiny and okay to wear. But in the spring or summer.. It's like you sweat all the time and wear a musc smell beside that! Yucks! Pity I have 90 ml pack :(

mjdaren
mjdaren

i love it. my boyfriend bought it for me. I put it on my scarf and it last the whole winter. it's clean,fresh,romantic,bright,sheer and a little mature for me

cloyd42
cloyd42

Weak watery vaguely medicinal. So faint that I got a second sample before I believed that the first one wasn't old or defective. Using scented fabric softener will have better sillage.

Casi
Casi

I had an adorable mini bottle of this and I tried wearing it several times. Sadly, Bright Crystal simply does not wear well on me. To my nose, this is a very watery, quiet, floral that lacks personality. On my skin, Bright Crystal is very linear and falls totally flat. Tartness is one thing that I can enjoy in a perfume, (Euphoria's use of pomegranate creates a nice, crisp tartness on me). Yet, this fragrance it is just a very unpleasant, bland and somewhat nauseating sour. I would like to smell this on someone else. Perhaps it is lovely on the right person. The bottle and packaging are gorgeous!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I tried this recently in the EDT. I liked it, it smelled feminine, light but too generic for my taste. I was expecting more from a Versace fragrance. The bottle is absolutely beautiful like a work of art. The staying power was zero this is a no no for me!

rainydays
rainydays

Lovely! I wanted something similar to the opening of Miss Dior Cherie, or Ange Oue Demon Le Secret... that sparkling, bright, girly, fruity scent. However, I didn't want that super sweet, caramel-coated drydown that always seems to appear. I wanted something simple and fresh for warmer weather, and this hits the mark perfectly. Definitely a "pink" frag, IMO, so the bottle suits it well. It's not edgy or anything spectacular, but I like it. The yuzu is cheerful, and the flowers are soft, subtle, and comforting. :)

oh_caroline
oh_caroline

I can feel the other notes too, but this is mostly pomegranate.

will smell amazing for ANY non-perfumista though.So it's a proper perfume for gifts.

Puma
Puma

Bright Crystal is girly and cheerful scent. It would be a wonderful gift for all floral-fruity lovers! It's so clean, sheer and modern, with a lot of fruity notes. Many people feel wild strawberries. It is a good choice to wear it during a summer;)

kugkng
kugkng

Emmm... I agree with mostly here that it very similar to DIOR ADDICT 2 but less strong sharp grape fruit openning and more light floral than fruity not long last but enough in acceptable way.

Scent lover
Scent lover

It is the tutti - frutty pink, screamish, histerical,lemony flowers that lacks the body, the story but unfortunately has plenty of fans. Every time I smell it on someone, I keep wishing that it would be discontinued forever. While the new restrictions are killing the real perfumes, this synthetic perfume seem to stay on shelves for a long time. Pitty.

mwater1
mwater1

I'm on the fence about Versace Bright Crystal. On the one hand, the soapy-clean freshness makes it a nice fragrance, but it doesn't have a WOW factor I was expecting.

On the other hand, I felt like I'd smelled something similar to this before. It reminded me of Maria Sharapova's signature fragrance a lot. The only difference really being that Bright Crystal is a little less sweet than Maria Sharapova. For the price, I'll go with the Maria Sharapova.

The opening has pomegranate and yuzu, which are really nice and sparkling. This is the phase of the fragrance that I enjoyed the most. The longevity is average and the sillage is almost nothing. Peony, magnolia, and lotus are floral notes that I do enjoy...but I'm getting tired of seeing them in almost EVERY floral fruity fragrance I want to try.

Overall, while Bright Crystal is a pleasant and unoffensive fragrance, it's been there-done that for an astronomical price. MEH!!! Rating 5 out of 10.

dubeau206
dubeau206

I bought this for my gf and I love how it smells. It's almost not so much of a perfume, as just a strongly fresh-out-of-the-shower smell. I'd say it's perfect for occasions where you want to smell great but not overpowering, like if you're a guest at a house function.

Marisa36
Marisa36

Love love love! Tested today and bought a 30ml bottle straight away.. just couldn't help myself. A scent that I immediately recognised as "me". Very light, fresh and clean smelling and love the peony note. Easy day to day fragrance and very pretty. Give it a try!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Bright Crystal is fresh, sugary and a little spicy, which makes you feel so young, other than the sexy feeling taht the model girl in the Ad poster shows.

It opens with delicious fruits, the pomegranate is outstand there, I like this opening. The middle note is nothing quite floral and the lasting power is not that good. Howerver it's still a lovely one, I love it and have a 30ml bottle, cute for day-to-day use.

mandashell
mandashell

Versace Bright Crystal is clean, soapy, sweet and fresh. I like it and would buy a big bottle if the price was right. It is light and subtle making it perfect for every occasion. But it does last(on me anyway) and has a welcome presence. I know rose isn't listed in the notes but I definately smell it.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Fresh, floral and subtle. It's nothing extraordinary, and maybe a little boring but still pretty. Reminds me of fresh, clean sheets. Lovely bottle. The girl from the ad is plain gorgeous.

floszra
floszra

I totally agree with LenaBel...This frangrance doesn't go well with everyone's body chemistry (I have experinences with that). But fortunately it goes really well with mine. It is a bit boring in the minute I put on, but later it becomes light, beautiful, friendly, sophisticated floral smell. It lasts long more or less (5-6 hours), but the lasting power is not the best I've experienced.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

very blah blah screechy stuff. Ok but I ended up giving the bottle to my mum to use for work

LenaBel
LenaBel

This is overly popular in my home country. It is a relatively light scent, citrusy floral - nothing remarkable really and I can hardly distingusih it from Dior Addict 2 (sorry maybe its just me). However please test it before buying, as on some it smells just horrible - it sometimes develops these sour notes which resemble... stale sweat [I guess its sharp citrusy notes create this effect]. And this is not just my opinion, a couple of my friends have mentioned that as well. So make sure it goes well with your body chemistry!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Sharp, grating, clean--not even sour or soapy, but sharp alcohol smell with a touch of tart. I agree with the reviews by baiba_pukite, malegria and nathalieZ-I'm not sure it would bother me if I was sitting next to somebody wearing it, but who knows? As memorable as its lasting power.

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

I just love the texture- so luminous and clear, Bright crystal gives justice to its name.
The peony is present in a subtle way,it is gentle and not overbearing.
It will make a lovely everyday scent for the spring and summer to wear around the kids.

Allegra
Allegra

Bright Crystal is surprisingly demure and innocent to be a Versace fragrance, as the label usually tends to be anything but unflamboyant :) The fragrance is really feminine, romantic, approachable and delicate yet in a fresh and modern way, and it suits women of any age and style who wish to wear a subtle and pleasant fragrance. It is not a bold stand-out perfume, but a decent choice for many occasions.

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

Today I smelled this on a friend and asked 'are you wearing gucci envy me?'. Only to get surprised by her answer. I think a very pretty scent for younger women... would recommend to those who love peonies as that is quite dominant for me in this one.

Majah90
Majah90

I would recommend this perfume to everyone :) It is a pretty smell i think, fresh and feminine :) I use it all the time, spring, summer and even winter :D

jswtnsourh
jswtnsourh

Don't just test this one on paper! The fragrance is pretty enough, but for many people, including myself, Bright Crystal doesn't work with their body chemistry well. While on some, this fragrance is a light floral scent, on most, a pungent alcohol note appears so sharp it hurts my nose for hours.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

The scent is nice although it doesn't last long. My aunt gave it to me and I liked it but I got dissapointed because it didn't stay long in my skin so I have to spray over and over again. But it's nice though. In my opinion, Red Jeans is the best and it lasts for a very long time...like 7 hours.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This is quite a nice perfume. It's not really a standout perfume though and smells similar to quite a lot of others but it's still nice. The very bad thing is though that it has absolutely NO staying power whatsoever. Quite often perfumes last a long time on me but Bright Crystal seems to evaporate within an hour or so and after that I can barely smell it anymore. So, I couldn't recommend it, and wouldn't buy it myself, for that reason alone!

K_Virtue
K_Virtue

Wow! pretty much the majority already stated the views that I had about this perfume.It really has a nice fragrance. I just wished that it had plenty lasting power. The scent definately doesn't last too long. For me that's what is so disappointing about it....

guest_BarbaraB
guest_BarbaraB

One of Donatella Versace's most inspired creations. Glamorous, not a bit overdone, tremendously long-lasting perfume that makes you feel adored. And, believe you me, they do.

Truly wonderful stuff.

Channah
Channah

Pretty fragrance! If innocence would have a smell,it would probably be Bright Crystal by Versace :)
Although there is no comparison,i like more Crystal Noir.

guest_Perfume_Lover
guest_Perfume_Lover

I heard a lot of compliments about this perfume.
When I smell it first time, I didn`t understood why everybody like it so much. But then I realised how awsome it is! smells like flowers, a lot of flowers, a little sweet but not so much,
very clean.
This perfume really changed my taste in perfumes. I always liked sweet smells and all this stuff but now I am a fan of floral smells too.

guest_gracey
guest_gracey

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! smells so sweet but still fresh and light...very clean, crisp and feminie.. no wonder its awarded one of the best scents by cosmopolitan... just bought it this morning...and this one is a winner! WINNER! winner! WAY WAY WAY better than versace crytal noir...YUCKINESS for that perfume... i dunno where they get that sophisticated scent taht they say about crystal noir...for me bright crystal is versace's best perfume for femme....

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

My colleague wears this one... Brr... It's horrible to be near her, to be in the same room.. There is some alcohol note in it, something sour and very, very unpleasant.. Not light at all. Wouldn't wear it even if you'd pay me for it..

Kristel
Kristel

Sometimes i love it - sometimes i don´t.
It`s fresh and sweet at the same time. Sometimes too fresh for me.
Very sexy and pretty scent.

When i first smelled it,i think of pomegranate, apple and roses. This scent has like Flowery-Fruity smell.

Cute packaging. I love this cap, like huge crystal.

guest_zizi
guest_zizi

I absolutely LOVE this one. It is sweet, delicate, innocent and fresh and it lasts long. My boyfriend gave me this one and since then I trust his word on what smells good on me :)

edlina
edlina

Very simillar to Dior Addict 2 but Bright Crystal drydown is sweeter and bit powdery on me.. I love light,fresh,feminine,floral fruity perfume,and Bright Crystal perfect for me.It last all day long on me and work nicely with my skin chemistry... LOVE it.. Worth buying ;D

hena a
hena a

smells quite similar to gucci envy me and incanto heaven. possibly because of the peony note. but i love it! a sweet floral scent.

brightelena
brightelena

When I first smelled this fragrance, I feel in love with it. It was unique, fresh and sweet smelling. As the time went by, I got tired of it. But it's still a good fragrance. I enjoyed it, but I won't buy it again.

perfumista
perfumista

It is fresh but just a bit sour.
Clean but a bit sharp.
Safe perfume for every-day wear but really depends on skin chemistry...

animnafets
animnafets

I distinctly smell peach, even though it's not listed as a note.

It opens with a sweet soft peach, staying close to the skin.

As the fragrance enters its heart notes, an indecisive peony takes the stage, flitting around like a drunk ballerina.

As the fragrance dries down, it becomes a warm musk.

In fact, Bright Crystal smells really similar to Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger (or, the other way around, since Bright Crystal came first). And if you want to be even more thrifty, Refuge by Charlotte Russe (12$ a pop).

Overall a nice inoffensive scent, but leave anyone breathless anytime soon.

guest_sugarmonkey
guest_sugarmonkey

Very pretty fresh fragrance. Sexy and lasts all day. Weird to see ppl say it's not longlasting. It is!
Crispy, tart and bright. Energizes me anytime I spray on.
I love it and will always have it in my collection. I know it's quite popular but I'd still say it's a must have for young ladies between 16-36.

9154mf
9154mf

Very sweet but fresh at the same time. A gorgeous summer spring fragrance! It does not last long though, very fleeting :(

sky76sky
sky76sky

Bright Crystal is the perfect wedding fragrance - it is definitely 'pink' & cute but in a delicate, innocent way....Barbie may like the bottle but she can pick up her sequinned heels & walk out that door!

Don't get me wrong, this really is sweet, but it isn't a sugar-coated nonsense of a fragrance...everything has been created with delicacy rather than with the punchy fruity-floral fist of the teen-preen frags around these days.

The start is crisp & sparkling - for an instant it has a high sweet note that smells like frosted citrus & then it begins to warm. I don't get the dry fruity pomegranite note as such but in combination with the yuzu it conjures up a refreshing green tea scent. This part is delightful - refreshing, clear, light, sheer, slightly sour.

The heart of the fragrance sees the lush mouthwatering lotus take back seat whilst the magnolia & peony dance on the skin. The green tea note remains but is now as soft & graceful as the voile of a wedding veil.

To my delight a light amber-musk base gives the scent a deeper, grounded sensual warmth & creaminess. On me the lasting power is good - it will never have the tenacity of Boudoir or Strip.....but then those are very different women! This beautiful lady is exactly that, a lady, & she will shine at the party but won't out-stay her welcome.

I was suprised how much I enjoyed this fragrance as some "high" florals usually send shudders down my spine. Bright Crystal feels like it isn't targeted at teens or barbie queens, but at girly-women young & old & who want a refined floral with a playful fruity twist. I am now looking forward to owning both Versace Crystals but I wonder if this one will bore me after some time....

Definitely try before you buy, because on some skins this smells sour & flat.

Lily26
Lily26

I think Bright Crystal is the only Versace I could wear.
The bottle is beautiful with a large crystal shaped cap and a pink perfume inside.
This scent begins with very fresh top-notes...then dries down to a warming powdery amber/woodsy base that wears close to the skin.It smells so clean, refreshing, light, sweet, and mellow.I think the rose is dominant .It has that same fresh warm scent that you would get after having a bubble bath. Soapy yes, but also a comforting scent that I like a lot.
The only disappointment i think is the staying power.If you want to wear this fragrance, you will need to reapply often.

yzqrvpx
yzqrvpx

To Yayank: please give this sweet fragrance a try. Find someone who will give you a tester and sample it for a week. For me it lasts up to 6-7 hours. I love it for using as a special occasions fragrance in the summertime. It is a lovely wedding perfume and has such a sparkling essence in its top notes. The dry down is almost a musky oriental and I find it perfect for those moments you want to memorize and capture in time.

christina_dior
christina_dior

Bright Crystal is very nice fragrance, but it´s lasting power is terrible! It stays on my skin about 1/2 hours.

dobi
dobi

I don`t like BC and I regret i bought it.For me, in the beginning is too synthetic, no staying power, too light and nothing special. It`s awful.

I had smelled only once bright crystal and I hadn't found it something challenging and I used to think that I only like crystal noir and bright crystal is something flat which makes no sense to me.
what a mistake!today I smelled it again and it's great!I don't get any of the notes listed in the site except magnolia.in fact all I get is a very mild,soft and romantic floral scent that I can best describe it in the smelling of Gardenia(though I see there isn't any gardenia in the notes)
the woman who's wearing it should be very delicate and nice.I can't ever imagine a naughty female wearing it.
I love pomegranate scent and though I can't feel it in this fragrance,the whole combination is very good.
I can't say between crystal noir and bright crystal which one I love more,because they are very different,just like the color of the bottle.probably I'll but crystal noir sooner since it's more unique between my fragrances,but the idea of having both of this is very appealing too.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

definitely a very light fragrance..
pretty, fresh and clean is what comes to mind..
i like it but not in love with it, guess thats why i still havent bought it..i want something with more of a "presence" and this doesnt have that..

gucci
gucci

this fragrance is hot very sexy and floral and mature it kind of reminds me of Armani code diamonds but i think it's very worth it buying it for alot of money

When I first smelt this, I immediately thought of Baby Doll by YSL. They are both rather strong fruity scents that are youthful and vibrant.

The bottle is adorable and very feminine. Versace always manages to make unique and creative bottles for their perfumes.

The scent itself, although pleasant and uplifting, is a little fruitier than what I'm usually used to. It's an interesting fruity floral, I'll give it that, but there was something rather sour and bitter when I smelt this. If anything, it smelt like hair just after it had been washed with a citrusy shampoo. Some people will enjoy this fragrance because of its clean and crisp scent.

As in regards to what I like, Bright Crystal is not my cup of tea, however this shouldn't persuade anyone not to try this fragrance. In my opinion, this is either a love it or hate it type of perfume.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Lovely fragrance at first for me, but after a while it dries down to a synthetic smell, I love it at first but after 15 minutes or so it smells like fake florals and fruit. Would be such a nice perfume on someone else, I would've bought it if the synthetic quality wouldn't have come out on me.

Elitsa
Elitsa

This perfume has such a common smell- it reminds to so many other fragrances. It is not bad but for me it is unfinished, there is something missing, it can't grab me at all and it isn't long lasting.

index
index

For me, it´s not like Addict 2 at all, that one is lighter and not so sweet. Citry in the beginning but the drydown is so delightful, very tender and soft-yes clean and not too sweet at all. The name Bright Crystal fits it exactly! Perfect for spring and summer on romantic, feminine women.
Edit: I don´t know why, but every time I smell it, I have a blond, cultivated woman, that likes to make her up, on mind(I don´t mean this mannequin from the spot, that looks a bit tacky for my taste:-)

Anna_C
Anna_C

I love this fragance so much! It's light and fresh and floral. It makes u feel neat and Crisp and a little flirty. The only sad part is that it doesnt last very long on my skin. Still worth the money tho. The mini bottle is cute but the big 3.4 bottle seems awefully clumsy to me with that big heavy crystal on top.

Trvevil
Trvevil

It reminds me of Bulgari Green Jade, but has one unpleasant note in it. I think it's yuzu that annoys me. I like this fresh crispy scent, but it's not my thing. It's too light for me and this annoying note present. It's like rotten mandarine smell, not only on me but on others too, even on a paper strip, ick. There's too much yuzu in it, I prefer yuzu in Burberry Brit Sheer- there's the right dose in it. Definitely nothing very special and base is so average, I won't be buying it.
Ok, I actually bought this one for my mum and removed Green jade to replace it with Trussardi Inside :D or else there will be too much perfumes I've 'got to get' crazy!

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Een heerlijke, frisse geur.Zoet, maar niet te zoet, delicaat en bij mij de hele dag te ruiken, zelfs in mijn kleren.

A very good fragrance, for me fresh and a little sweet, not too sweet. Realy a delecate smell.For me,it last a day long.

Russian
Russian

I have no negative things to say about this fragrance,though,i consider it to be,like it was sad before - "ordinary".It is very nice,clean,fresh,elegant and romantic,also long-lasting.It's perfect for spring and summer,because the smell is very light.The woman who wears it will feel herself sexy and desirable.
But for the ones who search "stronger" scents,like I do,it's just an usual nice fragrance.

klee0206
klee0206

I find that this is an excellent perfume because it is fresh, and though classed as a fruity fragrance, is not overly sweet and fruity. Somehow, this combination smells light, delicate and sparkly. It conveys a youthful vitality, with enough sophistication to be considered sexy too.

Taliera

This goes on my list of perfumes I would die to have, but don't suit my skin chemistry. Another I would put on this list would be Versace by Versace. And Red Jeans didn't work on me either... Maybe there's something about Versace perfumes that doesn't sit with my skin chemistry?

Bright Crystal is just my kind of perfume. Strong but bright. Light. Luminous...

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Such a pretty bottle and one of my favourite day fragrances...Bright Crystal really does suit its name, light, gem-like, delicate and faceted. This one proves that a radiant floral doesn't have to simper. The only flaw? Unlike its dark cousin, Bright Crystal doesn't hold for nearly long enough. Worth it anyway!

elaida_00
elaida_00

i got a sample from my friend when she bought adict2, i can say they are similar these two perfumes but i must say i prefer his one, it dries down on my skin sweeter, i guess is just chemistry..i`m not a profesional, but i love it:)

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Sheer, crisp, fruity and rosy but too 'clean' for my taste. A delicate aroma for hot days.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I think this perfume smells a lot like Dior Addict 2! Not exactly the same, but a lot. I prefer Addict 2.

Malegria
Malegria

Not my cup of tea. Too sour, fades away fast to a pretty ordinary soapy base. If I would smell it again on somebody, I wouldn`t recognize it and would not think twice of it. A disappointment.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Smells great at the beginning, but fades and becomes smelling very cheap. I would say that if I wanted a cheap wallmart perfume, I would get one. But If I am paying good deal of money for a versace brand I expects something less ordinary.

coco76

i finally obtained a sample of this perfume, and i am happy to say that it is a mere shadow of Les Nereides Musc de Java...its not so much comparing apples to oranges as comparing raspberry flavouring to actual raspberries. its nice enough, bears a sweetness that is pretty but not 'real' enough...for my money les nereides is the way to go...you are transported to a wooded glen in the middle of summer surrounded by tart berries and aromas from nearby fields of wild grass, whereas bright crystal is a POSTCARD of such a place. nice enough, completely forettable.

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

One of my favorite perfumes.
Last all day long, soft and sexy scent, the only weakness is that the bottle.
The bottle looks cheap...

guest_DiJO
guest_DiJO

I AM BUYING THIS PERFUME SOON. I've been looking for the best perfume of my taste, and the winners were- Bright Crystal, j'adore and chloe.
Bright Crystal is fresh, clean and nice it is really bright. NICE NICE.

Taliera

I was all ready to buy this perfume when I tried it on my skin - and it smelt like sh*t! The freshness and unusually high top-notes just did not blend well with my skin's smell, so much as I loved the perfume on the testing strips, I just had to let it be.

Candra
Candra

I love this fragrance. It smells so fresh, when i used this perfume it was like this perfume gave me energy. Staying power is great. The bath gel is great too. I always got a lot of compliments when i used this perfume. I will definitely buy this perfume again.

s4101368
s4101368

When you first spray it on, you get a very fresh, clean, floral-aquatic scent. It becomes sweeter after a while (smells somewhat like a heady rose scent) and stays so for quite a while.

coco76

I finally took a sniff of this when i was in the drugstore today...it smells exactly like musc de java by les nereides, what the heck is up with that? i really hope my nose was behaving schizo, because i paid a damn sight more for the nereides. i will go back and spray it on next time.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a clean and fresh floral fragrance. Elegant, but light perfume.

ydee
ydee

Very nice, sweet and fresh, not to sweet at start. Smell the magnolia and lotus the most in middle.
It stays long at my skin, more then 6 hours, the end is soft smelling.

guest_ljubica
guest_ljubica

A girlie sort of scent - subtle, pretty, indistinct fruity floral, its sparkling notes reflected in the equally sparkling Barbie Plastic Glamour style bottle.

amanda

it has something that bothers me or i would say that is strange in it, still i like this one,maybe exactly because of this. But its really a bright and light and elegant scent, definitely for occasions.

natissimo
natissimo

a very nice summer aroma. i just got one and loved it..:) i was surprised, but it appeared to be quite remarkable and romantic fragrance.:)

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Very elegant, tender and sooo feminine. I like this fragrance a lot, as much as Crystal Noir edition.
It`s real pink shiny scent, made of fresh watery fruit mixed with delicate lotus and magnolia flowers. Very romantic one that stays long on my skin.
Bottle is glamorous, it`s design is suitable for modern princesses:)))

Abbas
Abbas

A very romantic and attractive purfume that have fruity smell that catch noses toward user, a delicate bottle its self looks good and purfume inside is aromatic too.

Marianne
Marianne

I really liked it once but now I got used to it and regret buying the whole bottle. I mean, It's a really nice scent but I need something new every few weeks.

lillybee
lillybee

For me this scent is very fresh, almost crispy sweet at the beginning and I can smell a distinct rose aroma... the exact same smell of the yellow roses my mum used to have in her garden when I was little... this yellow rose was my favourite because it smells more than just rose... it's almost edible like a fruit...

This opening phase stays on for almost an hour and I started wondering if it didn't evolve any more at all...

it did... slowly and gradually the rosy scent was overtaken by the unmistakable exotic magnolia and lotus. I can detect magnolia very easily as my mum used to wear Magnolia from Yves Rocher when I was little and the smell of our bathroom we had then stayed with me.

This is an eau de toilette so won't last very long (6 hours approx) but then it changes dramatically into a moderately rich oriental dry down of amber and musk which was a very nice, sexy accompaniment to the flowery head.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

It's definitely like a bright crystal... sheer, shiny, and pretty. I don't know if it's just me, but the scent is hardly there, just that beautiful, crisp spritz at first and what's left is a delicate glow. I like it, but not enough to immediately add to my collection. What I really want to try is Crystal Noir... seems interesting.

Bright Crystal by Versace 3.74 out of 5 based on 3727 ratings and 473 user reviews

Bright Crystal Mini by Versace, .17 oz Mini EDT for Women
Versace Bright Crystal Gift Set
Eau De Parfum 3oz
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Bright Crystal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Bright Crystal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bright Crystal by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bright Crystal by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.