Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bright Crystal Absolu Versace for women

Bright Crystal Absolu Versace for women
dislike

Bright Crystal Absolu Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Absolu Versace for women Pictures Bright Crystal Absolu Versace for women Pictures

Based on popularity of Bright Crystal edition, Versace and Euroitalia are launching a stronger version of the original fragrance with hope that it will thrill fans of the original edition. "After the amazing success of Bright Crystal worldwide we wanted to respond to the wish of very demanding customers and launch and intense version.“ – as stated by Giovanni Sgariboldi, president of Euroitalia.

Creative director of the Versace brand - Donatella Versace accentuates that this is a fragrance with enhanced intensity and longevity, the composition of which provides a vibrant perfume full of love.

Composition of the fragrance Versace Bright Crystal Absolu is signed by Alberto Morillas (creator of fragrances Bright Crystal edt, Versace Yellow Diamond and Versace Pour Homme), who enriched top notes with a blend of yuzu, pomegranate and accords of ice, refreshing the heart of raspberry, lotus, peony and magnolia. The base incorporates Acajou wood, amber and musk.

The flacon has maintained the same form in somewhat darker pink than the original perfume, while outer carton is embellished with white-grey ornaments. The fragrance arrives as 50 and 90ml EDP.

Photos for the advertising campaign were taken by Mario Testino, and face of the new edition, Candice Swanepoel, was presented on a luxurious sofa dressed in glittery evening gown holding a bottle of the new Versace perfume in her hand. Bright Crystal Absolu was launched in 2013.

Yuzu Pomegranate

Fairies Pixies Posies

Bright Crystal Absolu Fragrance Reviews

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

Citrus is all I get when I smell this fragrance, I don't get any sweetness or floral, just citrus and green notes. I still like it though, but not one I'd wear every day.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

This scent reminded me of a perfume i purchased as my signature scent in downtown in the year of 2008 before i bought the DKNY be delicious 6 years ago. I was able to rediscover this scent thanks to being reintroduced to it by my sis! The Versace Bright crystal absolu notes are striking and intriguing with dry petals of the magnolia, fresh uplifting power of the Yuzu, and delicious pomegranate fruit!!! When this scent hits my nose i am happy, calm, and relaxed! It is an energizing beautiful smell

astr323
astr323

i was initially attracted to this scent because of my love affair with citrus and thought the yuzu + pomegranate would be more prominent, but for me, the only thing I smell is peony. after the initial spritz I was dubious about whether or not I'd be able to get into it since I feel like a lot of florals don't suit me very well but the peony in this has won me over 100%, I'm a huge fan of peony and using this is like spraying a big bouquet of em all over myself. really lovely and comfortable, I think anyone could get away with wearing this, it's not offensive at all, mature without feeling too "old" or dated and fresh without turning into soap like marc jacobs daisy does for me. still waiting for escada to bring back moon sparkle but till then this will more than suffice~~

EarlButAGirl
EarlButAGirl

I got addicted to this one and wore myself out on it fast. Very fruity and bright. I had a lot of compliments on it but my husband swears it smells like a citronella candle. I bought the Bright Crystal first, then the Absolu after that. It feels good to spray it in the morning, a nice pick-me-up sort of scent.

katiesimpsonhair

I cant get enough of this one. This is a happy summer smell to me and reminds me of cocktails an sunshine.

Autumnal
Autumnal

Blind buy, luckily it was half price in the sales.

Starts off well with the Yuzu, sparkling and fresh. Then it suddenly morphs into a mish mash of fruits and flowers.
Lacks depth and to my nose is a very "ordinary" scent.
Sold it on Ebay.

AriaW

I just got it today, and I am IN LOVE! It is sweet, but in a clean and fresh way. To me, it is in the same genre with Victoria's Secret Bombshell, I'm not saying they smell alike, but if you like Bombshell you definitely need to give this one a try! And it's longevity and Sillage are much better.

It is very bright, very sparkling, uplifting, sweet and feminine. It makes me feel happy and energetic !

SpringClean
SpringClean

I just got this after finishing a tester, just love this one, the scent has such a high quality feeling to it and the bottle just accentuates this. Sweet and fresh, summer-like and optimistic; this one will probably become one of my favorites, girly and playful, yet still womanly and sensual. Love it!

AriaW

Tried it at Sephora yesterday, couldn't believe what happened, it smells identical to Dior Addict Eau Fraiche !!!!! But stronger than that, When I'm done with my Dior Addict Eau Fraiche, I may get this one as a substitute.

janessaloves
janessaloves

It's definitely more intense than Bright Crystal. There's something fresh about this scent, like the smell of grass after the rain that somewhat balances the sweetness.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Spring/summer perfume from Vercase. The combination of rasberries/peony/lotus and woods give this perfume a sweet and fresh character but the strength is definitely there and is with you the whole day especially when rather warm. There is a class hidden in every Versace perfume and the bottle is very nice exactly as in Crystal Noir except this is dark pink. Very nice indeed, you never go wrong with the Italian designers.

perzephone
perzephone

I admit, I'm not very experienced with many perfume notes. I don't know what peonies smell like, or 'ice accord'. All I get from this perfume is pear. There's something flowery - maybe that's the peony, and a nose hit of something crisp and aquatic - maybe that's the 'ice accord'. Mainly though, it's pear. Everyone here is saying citrus and summer, but for me it's a wintery scent.

I like perfumes that don't announce themselves when you walk into a room, so the low sillage is fantastic, and it has definite lasting power on me - from shower to shower.

Speirune
Speirune

First of all, I can't believe that I got talked into buying this (a 90ml bottle too!), although I knew how weak the EDT was. Maybe that's perfectly the reason why i was persuaded so quickly: this fragrance is divine! It is beyond words how pretty this fragrance is. Compared to the EDT version, EDP is heavier on the raspberry and not yuzu. So it is rather fruity and not as citrusy as the EDT. However while it lasts certainly longer (I can still slightly smell it on my hair after a day), its sillage is somehow weaker compared to its precedent, and given the fact that the EDT's sillage was already weak, I don't even know how it's possible to create a weaker version.

I am a big fan of Alberto Morillas (the creator of this scent) and it is 90% of the time him who designed my favorite fragrances, and all of them are "soft". So I'm just going to accept that I am naturally inclined to liking weak scents and not complain as much while trying to enjoy how good this fragrance makes me feel.

Jadelynn
Jadelynn

I cannot wait for spring so I can make this my signature scent! This fragrance is absolutely gorgeous. It's rare for me to fall in love with a scent as quickly and thoroughly as I did with this one. The first time I tried it in the store I just couldn't stop sniffing my wrist for the rest of the day, it was that good.

It actually surprised me how much I liked it, as I've tried the original Bright Crystal and it left no impression on me. The Absolu version is just the opposite; it's light and clean, but also elegant and alluring. Because it's an absolu version, it also lasts much longer on me than most fragrances this light. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume!

noonbob
noonbob

When i sampled this in debenhams i didn't think much of it so i put the tester card in my pocket.
When i got home i put the sample on the side near my computer. Whilst sitting browsing on the internet i was constantly being drawn to this beautiful smell. At first i thought it was another perfume i may have sprayed on my wrist but it wasn't. I looked at the tester card and thought no way is it that perfume. I picked it up and smelled it and oh my god i fell in love i closed my eyes and pictured heaven.
i put it down and then after a while i picked it up again to smell it and i was so surprised. i kept picking it up and sniffing it till i went to bed. I just imagined myself wearing this fragrance and getting so many compliments.
The next morning i woke and sniffed the card and it was still there. i was determined to get this perfume.
I'm not usually one for floral fragrances but this may very well be the best perfume i have ever come across.
Certainly is a perfume you could wear at anytime of day/year. Very beautiful and long lasting.

I now have the perfume and i am very happy. cannot stop sniffing myself.

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

Oh babe! It's more than classy! I feel expensive, sweet! I feel that I am a woman that has a good smell from head to toe. I feel like sexy and a head turner. (not to be exaggerated) It really smells amazing and I just can't stop sniffing on my wrist and on my shirt after!

Centsless
Centsless

Fruitier and sweeter than the original but still retains a fresh, refreshing citrusy vibe. The addition of raspberry and magnolia is a real improvement. This works so much nicer with my skin because it warms up and sticks around longer, and I can actually smell it enough to enjoy it. Love this! I think Absolu and Versace Versense are a great duo for warm weather. This one is girlier and Versense is a little more unisex.

westernlady
westernlady

I was interested to try this after liking the Yellow Diamond version.

Bright Crystal Absolu follows in the footsteps of their typical line with a lighter, shorter longevity. It definitely falls under the fruity-floral line with the sweet raspberry note.

Initially, it smells floral, citrusy, and aquatic. The fresh citrus wears off within 15 minutes. It has an almost grapefruit, tart impression. I think the pomegranate feels slightly bitter and sweet. It feels like a good introduction to tart notes due to the sweet and aquatic notes.

The lotus makes it aquatic, floral and soft. It's pretty well-balanced as far as floral, tart, and sweet. It's not my favorite perfume, but it's a nice, fresh fragrance for summer. Overall, this is a decent, but not earth-shattering fragrance.

AnaRamona
AnaRamona

Fruity floral. A bit overwhelming when you spray it at first, but after it settles down, it becomes sweet, rater than floral. It lasts a long time, and I don't say that often about my perfumes, because I just can't smell them anymore after a while, but this one really lasts!
Definitely a summer scent.

rvs1182
rvs1182

I have a miniature version of the original Bright Crystal. Bought this after reading several reviews here. Is definitely a wonderful perfume, much long lasting than the former one. It lasts over 4 hrs on my skin, but lasts over a week on my clothes. It was a bit clogging on my nose for the first hour after I sprayed, but eventually settled down to a lesser tone after that. I wouldn't recommend more than 2-3 sprays of this perfume as it might become overwhelming.
Otherwise, I absolutely love it :)
If you are looking for a cheaper version of this perfume, go for Guess for women (Pink bottle), not sure about the longevity but it definitely smells the same.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Starts off sweeter, less fresh and a bit more syrupy than the original, which is to be expected of an "absolu." I can smell the raspberry from the beginning which the tartness of the yuzu is a nice complement to.

Breezing through the comments it looks like I'm in the minority, but I actually think the original is a bit more distinctive and interesting. This does project more and last longer, but not miraculously so.

Both are nice. One's cooler, one's warmer. One's day and one's night. It's all about your preference.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I do agree that this one rather stays longer on skin than the previous ones,bright crystal edt.

However,I did not smell any trace of raspberry as stated.seriously,it smells exactly like the bright crystal edt.the only difference is,absolu is in edp n the pink coloured bottle is darker than the previous ones.

Nothing much to write about absolu.sadly,it did not suprise me much.

lushnight
lushnight

I find that often with fruity florals the fruit note is kind of indistinguishable. I have gradually started thinking of this as the "fruit salad" note. Yes, it smells fruity, but unless you come to Fragrantica to see what fruit it is "supposed" to be, you probably can't guess it correctly.

That is not the case with this perfume. The raspberry is strong and pleasantly identifiable. (It smells like the raspberry and blackberry gummy candies you can buy). The peony is soft and rosy and there's just a slight carnal edge of amber. I wish the sillage and longevity were better, but it is an improvement in both cases from the original. There's nothing groundbreaking here, but so what? It smells good.

Antares811
Antares811

Sparkling floral, light and summery. Very similar to the original one that I used to wear years ago and got me many compliments from men and women.

Moon86
Moon86

My husband loved it , but the thing is on me its not long lasting it just moderate and the silage is soft , ppl around me they barely smell it !!!!!!!
but i like it its cute and feminine

devdev12
devdev12

More fresh, more fruity, and more sweet than the original. Just a better version of the first. Really liking it! Can wear from day into night and has great longevity.

lauraLeelum
lauraLeelum

i sampled this the other day and went back for a second sample. and i am convinced that i need to get it. its rally clean yet floral and feminine. kinda like Burberry Brit sheer but i find this one way better and it lasts long too.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Sampeld it on skin today. Fell in love. This is the perfect summer fragrance. Versace does it again. A quality fresh, fruity, floral fragrance that evolves during the day and lasts. (Much like my other Versace favorite, Versense). Going out tomorrow and am getting myself a bottle of this intense summery magic!

almarie

This is absolutely gorgeous! So happy that I bought this gem! Lasts forever and is a better interpretation of the original in my opinion:)

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

The opening is effervescent and fresh fruity, but after 10 minutes it turned sour and flat on my skin. It did last at least two hours. I think it is strong, but not really in a good way. In a pungent way. I like the concept and notes but I am disappointed in the execution. I expected either something more classy or more brashly sexy from Versace. This smells similar to so many other fragrances, how boring! I prefer a fragrance that is more distinct.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Got a sample today ! It seems that Versace fragrances and I don't mixed. I found it generic & synthetic . Turned sour on my skin . Didn't get any freshness, juicy or fruity scent, unfortunately !

primarycook
primarycook

Not a fan of this one, glad I only had a sample. It is very light. All I can really smell on my skin is a lot of headachy sweetness and what smells like grass. May end up scrubbing it off.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I'm glad I found Love Fury Kiss for 5 bucks. It is so close to this expensive one.

Togiii
Togiii

Really similar to Bright crystal but a little stronger and stays longer.

lepalm
lepalm

This is fresh and fruity. The pomegranate is the dominant note at first and then it settles into the florals. The musky woody base is very light on me and I don't catch much of the amber. This is a very bright fragrance, it conjures the exact feelings I expected it to based on the bottle alone.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I absolutely adore the freesia and fruity mix. It' zesty and fresh. I can't wait to purchase this one. I already have it on my list for a couple of months...

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

extremly long lasting

kstendahl
kstendahl

This is one of those perfumes I love on others but can't stand on myself. It's way too sweet and sticky for me. I really like the packaging and the bottle though.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

All I can smell is melting hot plastic.

And I`ve tried this out in two different stores, because I thought the first bottle I tried had gone bad.

But no. It`s SUPPOSED to smell like plastic.

Dee5
Dee5

I am testing this perfume right now and it is definitely stronger and projects much more than the original. To my nose it smells like freesia and I can smell the raspberries. It smells really good - fresh and clean and it has lasting power. Great for spring/summer. I'm not sure if I will get this because it reminds of Victoria Secret Bombshell which I already have a big bottle of. But it is nice - maybe I will get it in the far future.

katiesimpsonhair

I love this perfume only just got it and iv'e used a third already cos i cant smell it iv'e sprayed it so many times. i am really disappointed in its silage and longevity what a shame :(

BiancaDrumea
BiancaDrumea

I was going to buy another. bottle of the original for summer but I saw the Absolu version and got this instead. It smells so fresh, almost bubbly. I feel like I am spraying some sort of champagne cocktail on. I am so happy.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

This smells sooo nice. BUT. faded in 5 minutes

Lexxy
Lexxy

Very very nice, like it better than original. Original Bright Crystal is ok but I find it a bit synthetic. Absolu however smells warmer, deeper but still has that fresh thing going on. The amber in it reminds me a tad bit of Stella, but much lighter and youthful.

Agree with Chiquis, it does smell similar to Acqua di Gioia!

Chiquis
Chiquis

I've received a few samples of the original Bright Crystal over the past few months but ultimately decided to purchase the Absolu. First of all, the bottle is GORGEOUS!!! If you like pink and are girly girl like me then you will really love that bottle sitting on your dresser or vanity.

In my opinion both Bright Crystal and Bright Crystal Absolu smell just like Acqua di Gioia. The citrus stands out front and center. It's juicy and refreshing. Very summery... I can't see wearing this in the winter unless you are looking for a pick-me-up scent. I don't get much floral in this. To me it smells like pink grapefruit sprinkled with sugar, but in a very refreshing way. I just love it and can't wait to test it out this summer!

If you like Acqua di Gioia or are looking for a sweet citrus scent for this summer, then try Bright Crystal Absolu.

Irideika
Irideika

Felt nauseated from the stickly-sweetness of this smell after just 5 minutes of wearing it on the wrist. And for the rest of the day, I tried to steer clear of everyone, because I felt self-conscious of how much of a cloud of nauseating sweetness I was...

blueviolet
blueviolet

I really enjoyed the first one, But admittedly when I tested this one I didnt compare the two. From what I can remember the original smells very similar but different enough to be worth investing in if you are a fan of the first one. It is quite lovely. A lil deeper.

kirtylou
kirtylou

I used to be just so-so on Versace Bright Crystal EDT. However, it grew on me to the point where I wanted it. Then I saw THIS was recently released and it addressed my last concern about this Bright Crystal - that it wasn't strong enough.

Finally got it in the mail today and it is lovely! It smells almost identical - juicy, icy, and sweet. However, it's a bit stronger and projects more, which I love! Definitely worth it if you're a fan of this perfume.

It is indeed stronger than the original and also sweeter because it contains raspberry note.
So I like the Bright Crystal better. It's more bright and aquatic than this one.
The two crystals are quite similar though, even most notes are the same.
The strongest notes in this one are magnolia, peony and raspberry.

bambinoo
bambinoo

How easy can it be to fall in love when there;s some chemistry. Haha, can;t decide which Bright Crystal is better. Both have something interesting.
Absolu is drier than previous one in my opinion. I don;t detect much citruses just little hint, you can really smell the raspberry juice here. It gets more woody in the drydown. But is yet similar to the first one. It plays beautiful on my skin. Sophisticated but on the other hand roguish (in a positive way). I think this amazing juice can be easily signature. You can wear it with your hair braid and miniskirt but also when you go to the work or to have some fun in the heat of the night. I find it wonderful smelling. One word: BEAUTIFUL!
Love how Prettyswag described it, couldn;t have said it better. :-)

prettyswag

This does not smell like jimmy choo...far from that stench...this is just a better beautiful version of the original..like a booster of sexy floral freshness...love this to the core!

prettyswag

This lasts on me , showered and splashed this on and ..it is fresh,spring and with a kick...and it blends so well with my chemistry..its femme and sassy and with a crisp white shirt,casual faux leather leggings and cuff boots and blown out hair and a leather jacket...sassy but sexy! love it!

prettyswag

@ tropicsugar...kutos ! thumbs up! agree...

prettyswag

I love this so, i have a bottle waiting for me at home , yay! an early v day surprise from my love! while i was out ! totally worth it !

Labaloo
Labaloo

Stopped at Macy's last night to sample this. While I found it nice, I didn't find it as remarkable or original as some of Morillas' other compositions. The calone (fresh/aquatic note) I found to be at an annoyingly-high level, actually, fiercely in grips with the yuzu and pomegranate for dominance above all- at least for the first hour. One day I may do a full wearing to pursue it to the very end, but for now I have lost interest.

I like the original 'Bright Crystal' MUCH better- they should have left well-enough alone.

Flowery scent, not as intense as I expected. Unfortunately, I think my skin eats it very fast. After few hours, I can barely smell it. Something lacks here, and I don't know what it is. Maybe some more prominent ingredient? Fragrance is nice, but says nothing to me. Like a blank tape.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I just received this in the mail today from Macy's.com.The packaging is just beautiful and very girly and the color of the bottle is one of my favourite shades of pink.What I love about this fragrance is that it does not change much from the original other than the adding of raspberry to the composition.It is still icy,fruity but a little warmer in the drydown.I love fruity perfumes but a lot of the time they smell too cheap and to young for my liking.This is a classy fruity fragrance with sheer florals.This reminds me of a tart fruity summer drink like a raspberry pomegranate margarita.The lotus and magnolia flower are very noticable on my skin.You can wear this year round however I still think it will really bloom on the skin in warm and hot weather.It is rather expensive but this is my splurge purchase for this spring.I love every aspect of the fragrance from the packaging to the bottle to the scent itself.This is what Dior Addict 2 used to smell like before its reformulation.If your looking for a high quality sparkling pink fruity fragrance this could be the one for you.I love it and will be wearing this with all my floral print clothing this spring and summer.Tropical,fruity,sparkling and elegant with a tartness that is just pure refreshment!LOVE

Cams
Cams

Just lovely - a deeper version of the EDT and while it doesn't sparkle as much as the EDT, it settles (within minutes) into an intense and sensual scent. A must try!

Angdavis
Angdavis

Macy's sells it online for now and should arrive to stores in the near future :)

PiankoPianko
PiankoPianko

i can't find it anywhere!!!! :(

passionata20
passionata20

12. january 2014

Tested it in store today and though i find the weather is not to be the right one for this fragrance, i really liked this one. An improvement indeed over the regualr version, which now seems quite pale compared to the "absolu" version.

Personally i find the lotus in here being much "thicker" than in the regular version, and i also smell a strong magnolia-raspberry mix. Pomegranate is a nice addition and gives this fragrance a fresh twist, yet not turning into something very ordinary. Honesly, it smelled somthing like i would use in the 90´s but in a good way only, not dated at all.
HOWEVER i still find the lasting power and sillage to be weak, in the beginning it DOES smell strong and intense, but on my skin after just 15-20 minutes it becomes much regular "bright crystal" alike. So sad, but i still probably would love to buy this one for my collection. Not on my top want list, but would mind to have i at all.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

Where is this fragrance? Haven't seen it anywhere!

joan100
joan100

I went to test this today and was surprised by the poor longevity considering this is supposed to be a stronger edp version. The smell is almost identical but this is a tiny bit fruitier (but much less so than Dior Addict 2). It is worth buying for the gorgeous bottle though which actually looks even better in real life than in a picture!

This is zesty fresh and fruity, I definitely detect citruses. But it gets warmer real fast, which is an improvement over the simplicity of the original. I like that it isn't fruity/girlie either, there is an intense icy/floral accord which smells pretty...definitely a nice fragrance, reminds me a bit of YSL Baby Doll, so it isn't anything new, it is pleasant, and feminine..more interesting than the original , yet it has poor longevity.

jmeD
jmeD

I love this scent, never stop making it.
I do wish it had a better, longer, lasting staying power.

prettyswag

I want this , i love the original..BUT ..sadly for us in the USA..IT hits our stores NEXT YEAR EARLY SPRING...its only in ITALY NOW....

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

Pink bottle look like Delight by Oriflame. Look so sweety.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Tested this on Saturday and I must say it's an absolute gem!
Same fruity juice as regular BC but with such an intensity that gives the Absolu such an alluring touch.
Bright Crystal becomes more elegant,more complex and really gorgeous.
Perfect for cold winter nights and both bottle and box are stunning!

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

The notes are sounding great..my call on this...a hot seller in the year 2014.

almarie

This sounds great! I have the first one, but I wonder if this is just going to be an intensified version of the original or if it's going to be different in any way?

Bright Crystal Absolu by Versace 3.82 out of 5 based on 309 ratings and 70 user reviews

Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu by Gianni Versace Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Women
Eau De Parfum 3oz
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu by Gianni Versace Eau de Parfum Spray 3 oz for Women
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Gift Set
Bright Crystal Absolu Perfume by Versace, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Bright Crystal Absolu Perfume by Versace, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 3oz
Bright Crystal Absolu Perfume by Versace, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Boots.com
60.00 GBP
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Toilette 50ml
Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Eau de Toilette 50ml
Bright Crystal Absolu Perfume by Versace, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Bright Crystal Absolu Perfume by Versace, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Bright Crystal Absolu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Bright Crystal Absolu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bright Crystal Absolu by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bright Crystal Absolu by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Subscription Promo