Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Couture Tuberose Versace for women

Couture Tuberose Versace for women

I have it: 2 I want it: 33

Couture Tuberose Versace for women Pictures Couture Tuberose Versace for women Pictures Couture Tuberose Versace for women Pictures

Versace and Euroitalia will present a new collection of three fragrances named GIANNI VERSACE COUTURE which arrive in glass flacons dressed in leather with stitched Greek motifs in colors to match their key ingredients of each composition separately.

Fragrances of the collection Gianni Versace Couture connect perfumes closely with high fashion, offering a step further from the classic collection and popular fragrances.

“I wanted to create something truly unique and exclusive — perfumes that are not linked to a specific Atelier Versace collection but that could immediately recall the atmosphere of sophisticated luxury," stated Donatella Versace, creative director of the Versace brand. With an aim to create a new Couture collection, fragrances that she prefers were selected – violet, tuberose and jasmine.

The composition of the fragrances are signed by perfumers of the house of Givaudan: Alexandra Kosinski, Aurélien Guichardand Antoine Maisondieu. Aurelien Guichard enriched Gianni Versace Couture Tuberose with tuberose, almonds and ambroxan.

Fragrances of the collection Gianni Versace Couture are available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum in leather cases (pale blue, pink and violet color). Flacons are refillable. The collection will be exclusively available from March 2014!

Tuberose Almond Ambroxan

Couture Tuberose Fragrance Reviews

I agree, the pink one is the Tuberose one! :)

I love anything with Tuberose and think that this is a nice composition albeit nothing groundbreaking or new about it. Plus in my opinion 380 € is way overpriced.

The colour of the flacon shown above is wrong;
Violet - purple
Tuberose - pink
Jasmin - blue

Edit (Oct, 2014): Thank you!

I have just tried it and, being a tuberose lover (newly converted and therefore especially enthusiastic), I have to say I'm disappointed by this fragrance.

It seems to have some synthetic note in it that ruins everything for me, something like suede, which I usually like, however very "chemical" in feel.

Basically it smells like moldy tuberose, and there's no further development. I hate to write negative reviews, but I thought it might be useful for people who are, like me, prone to blind buys. People, NO BLIND BUYS here!

I thought this perfume will be some safe sweet almondy tuberose - not at all! Therefore, this is not a blind buy material.

The bottle does not look as glamorous as on the pictures. In fact it's very tacky. Which is not that surprising, after all. Donatella, I'm loooking at you.

Couture Tuberose by Versace 4.00 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Couture Tuberose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Couture Tuberose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Couture Tuberose by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Couture Tuberose by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Michael Kors Michael Lancome Poeme Rochas Madame Rochas Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Jil Sander Sun Versace Couture Violet Cacharel Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Toilette Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Givenchy Ysatis Christian Dior Poison Tendre Christian Dior Dune Yves Saint Laurent Y Christian Dior Poison Carven Madame de Carven Hermes Caleche